Jamaree (NA)
: Gen 8 of Pokemon just got announced
kinda hoping the story is a little similar to colosseum and xd, and not just gym badges and elite four esque. But game still looks pretty good regardless
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLxavEXW,comment-id=00010000000200000002,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:45:33.825+0000) > > lmao you do know that boob plating is traditional armor right? Riot didn't invent it. it's not there to show she has curves and boobs but maybe I dunno it functions like an armored bra. I'd like to see you try stuffing anything bigger than a B-cups in normal male plate armor. I've played tera, in fact I played castanics in tera and I know how bad it got (nothing but literal strings and underwear armor) but Tera is an M rated game that can appeal to the audience with a whole class that wears skimpy. Tera also had humans and elves that wore leona-like heavy armor. You act like boobs= OVERSEXUALIZEATOINGOANIGBPMA like god forbid a character show a v-neck. Even then there are plenty of champs that aren't sexualized (vayne, riven, kallista- wait boOb arMour-, Vi, any yordle, karma, sejuani, fiora, diana, etC) too, but you probably focus on the top 5 complaints of ahri (kumiho- basically fox succubus), evelynn (succubus), MF, katarina (an assassin that needs light armor) and janna ( a wind sprite) boob mail aint historically accurate dude. plate mail for men and women is designed the same, as in its a big bubble that only touches you at the colar, waist, and sides. plenty of room for a fat mans gut, plenty of room for breasts. the boob plate would in fact negate the armors purpose by bringing the metal to close to your gut box as someone whos fought in plate, i cant hammer home how off base your comment was.
> [{quoted}](name=VonToothskie,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLxavEXW,comment-id=000100000002000000020003,timestamp=2018-12-01T23:44:53.766+0000) > > boob mail aint historically accurate dude. > plate mail for men and women is designed the same, as in its a big bubble that only touches you at the colar, waist, and sides. plenty of room for a fat mans gut, plenty of room for breasts. the boob plate would in fact negate the armors purpose by bringing the metal to close to your gut box > as someone whos fought in plate, i cant hammer home how off base your comment was. There was mention of 'boob' plate armor in the 17th century, the Amazons were noted in wearing breast plated armor as well, I'm not saying it was a common thing widely acknowledge, and if that's wrong too then that's fine, but my point is that I am trying to make knowledge that RiotGames did not invent 'Boob Armor', and if whoever believes a fully armor covered champion like Leona is oversexualized, then they possibly need to rethink some things.
: As a female as well, I don't understand why other women are having issues playing female champions that show a little skin or have sexualized dialogue/jokes/dances. I embrace my sexuality, I'm not ashamed of it. I can personally relate to a seductress female champ, because sometimes, guess what? I like to dress a little sexy and flirt. I'm failing to see why other females have an issue with a sexy female character. We have plenty of non sexualized ones, why should every single female champion be covered head to toe? Sexuality and sexual expression are human nature. Stop shaming it.
> [{quoted}](name=Witchy Wench,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLxavEXW,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:06:55.927+0000) > > As a female as well, I don't understand why other women are having issues playing female champions that show a little skin or have sexualized dialogue/jokes/dances. I embrace my sexuality, I'm not ashamed of it. I can personally relate to a seductress female champ, because sometimes, guess what? I like to dress a little sexy and flirt. I'm failing to see why other females have an issue with a sexy female character. We have plenty of non sexualized ones, why should every single female champion be covered head to toe? Sexuality and sexual expression are human nature. Stop shaming it. Oh thank you a fellow female that speaks truth. Literally been saying similar things we have plenty of unsexualized female champs but then you got people yelling boob plate armor = sexualization and you can't run any faster into a wall repeatedly than some of these comments have.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Better hide because horny downvote squad is coming for you xD I mean, I wouldn't care all that much if only a few champions were sexualized, but the way it is right now, boob plates, heels, perfect and scarless faces and what not glare at you from every corner. But to be fair, LoL has kept it civil. Check out Mu and TERA and you'll see how awfully bad it can be.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLxavEXW,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-01T13:51:36.089+0000) > > Better hide because horny downvote squad is coming for you xD > > I mean, I wouldn't care all that much if only a few champions were sexualized, but the way it is right now, boob plates, heels, perfect and scarless faces and what not glare at you from every corner. But to be fair, LoL has kept it civil. Check out Mu and TERA and you'll see how awfully bad it can be. lmao you do know that boob plating is traditional armor right? Riot didn't invent it. it's not there to show she has curves and boobs but maybe I dunno it functions like an armored bra. I'd like to see you try stuffing anything bigger than a B-cups in normal male plate armor. I've played tera, in fact I played castanics in tera and I know how bad it got (nothing but literal strings and underwear armor) but Tera is an M rated game that can appeal to the audience with a whole class that wears skimpy. Tera also had humans and elves that wore leona-like heavy armor. You act like boobs= OVERSEXUALIZEATOINGOANIGBPMA like god forbid a character show a v-neck. Even then there are plenty of champs that aren't sexualized (vayne, riven, kallista- wait boOb arMour-, Vi, any yordle, karma, sejuani, fiora, diana, etC) too, but you probably focus on the top 5 complaints of ahri (kumiho- basically fox succubus), evelynn (succubus), MF, katarina (an assassin that needs light armor) and janna ( a wind sprite)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y9UyER3H,comment-id=003400030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T16:37:56.734+0000) > > I'm not going to claim the numbers are 100% equal, but your list is extremely biased based off of your own perception of 'conventionally attractive' which I do not consider accurate. > > As to the 'monster' comment, yes. They have neglected making their monsters female, or when making monsters female have given them a 'standard' female look as well(ex. Shyvana). That is something they admitted when they made Rek'sai. But I also don't see why it matters what gender a monstrous champ is. Monstrous champs don't show their gender in any visible way, typically, so why is it relevant? Would it be better if they retconned Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, and say, Zac... and made them female? Would that make League a better game? > > There's also the fact that, in general, in many historical human legends, the 'monsters/demons/evil' are often male, and the ones that aren't have some association with beauty. This lends itself to making it much easier to design a male monster that isn't beautiful because there is more to draw inspiration from. I can't really name many female monsters that aren't seen as beautiful or associated with beauty in some capacity(harpy, siren, mermaid, succubus, medusa, etc.). If you don't think there are Western beauty standards, I don't know what to tell ya. I put Illaoi on the unconventionally attractive list but I think she's one of the hottest champions in the game. Taliyah as well, who is gorgeous and I would die for her. But Western beauty standards are a thing, it's a pretty fascinating field to study actually because trends come and go throughout decades. I don't know what you mean by "better" but games with a wider variety of characters to play as are always more fun. Especially if there were more monsters with human-like traits, like Ivern. Most of the monster ladies right now are pretty girls with some extra bits stuck on like Cass or Elise. And on the flipside, some hot monster boys would be a welcome change. A male naga or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y9UyER3H,comment-id=0034000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T16:53:58.487+0000) > > If you don't think there are Western beauty standards, I don't know what to tell ya. I put Illaoi on the unconventionally attractive list but I think she's one of the hottest champions in the game. Taliyah as well, who is gorgeous and I would die for her. But Western beauty standards are a thing, it's a pretty fascinating field to study actually because trends come and go throughout decades. > I don't know what you mean by "better" but games with a wider variety of characters to play as are always more fun. Especially if there were more monsters with human-like traits, like Ivern. Most of the monster ladies right now are pretty girls with some extra bits stuck on like Cass or Elise. > And on the flipside, some hot monster boys would be a welcome change. A male naga or something. I'm not really sure why you defend the male champs more so than the females. Like if you're going by beauty standards then that applies to at least half the male champs: toned, nice face, tall etc that can be applied to champs ranging from aatrox to nasus to yasuo or just majority of humanoid feature champions. And I'm not really sure what your definition of female monsters are but I'm sure kindred and a couple others fall under it. Complaining about oversexualization is fine but you can't just throw the term out at everything with a v-neck, not covered in armor from head to toe like leona. There are champs that portray people who would dress like leona and people like evelynn some like boob plate armor and some like the skimpy not wearing anything. But you also act as if Riot hasn't tried to change the way they do female champions over the years. Jinx can be considered a first improvement as a female having small boobs, then you got rek'sai and illaoi a monster and a more buff female. Add in Vi and you have a more masculine female (where fans believe she is also lesbian/bi). Riot has changed upon some of their skins, but they still make revealing things for the people that want them for both male and female consumers. There are already champs that arent sexualized and I honestly think that there is a good balance between it. We already have a bit of unsexualized female champions such as quinn, vayne, sejuani, xayah, vi, taliya, riven, leona, karma, irelia, fiora, illaoi, shyvanna, camille, diana, kallista, kayle, kindred, lux, the yordles, lissandra, zoe, annie etc. Then you got sexualized like ahri, evelynn, zyra, morgana, katarina etc. I'm not going to list them all but I think there's a good balance and the 5-6 champs everyone complaining boobs about are fine when we already have a good amount of unsexualized female champions.
Gooliope (NA)
: I talked to most of my friends about this, and they wanted her to be revealing but in a tasteful way. So I tried to find clothing that is flowy and met with that sort of criteria. Just trying to explore the wind concept and thought the movements of the dancers flowy.
> [{quoted}](name=Gooliope,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Hi7XJ9m2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-07T14:27:36.900+0000) > > I talked to most of my friends about this, and they wanted her to be revealing but in a tasteful way. So I tried to find clothing that is flowy and met with that sort of criteria. Just trying to explore the wind concept and thought the movements of the dancers flowy. imho this sounds more like a champion concept than a janna rework, nice concept though, I don't think we have an actual fan user so far
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Those chroma concepts are CUTE 10/10 would buy
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OlOnQ6gY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-15T16:11:54.397+0000) > > Those chroma concepts are CUTE > 10/10 would buy those are eevee evolutions, rito can't do use that concept cuz copyrights (unless they get permission)
Raeny (NA)
: Really wish theyd do that like Dota.
> [{quoted}](name=GoldVGateKeeper,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TEoUY7T3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-14T11:01:06.830+0000) > > Really wish theyd do that like Dota. Smite has them too, makes me wonder why league doesnt
: > [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IPxREvEA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T00:34:13.552+0000) > > Actually many Rioters agree with him I have only seen like 3 that don't condone his statements. You can't say "many Rioters agree with him" for the same reason I can't say that "many Rioters disagree" with him. 1. many isn't a quantity, it's a flexible quantifier 2. we don't have the data to show how many Rioters agree or disagree with his statements.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IPxREvEA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T00:37:40.438+0000) > > > > 2. we don't have the data to show how many Rioters agree or disagree with his statements. https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/09/reddit-admins-censors-slack-leaks-of-riot-games-employees-supporting-sexism/68166/
: Do you really think women feel welcome on the boards at all right now? God, this place sucks. I was having fun reading people's posts complaining about how CertainlyT is "the worst designer ever," because they don't understand how champion development works. But now it is nothing but a bunch of alt right teenagers getting mad at Riot over actually doing something right, because they watched one too many Sargon of Akkad videos and think that women are trying to kill men.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Midnight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xmaZmRGo,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-01T18:09:48.353+0000) > > Do you really think women feel welcome on the boards at all right now? > > God, this place sucks. I was having fun reading people's posts complaining about how CertainlyT is "the worst designer ever," because they don't understand how champion development works. > > But now it is nothing but a bunch of alt right teenagers getting mad at Riot over actually doing something right, because they watched one too many Sargon of Akkad videos and think that women are trying to kill men. Hell yeah I feel welcomed to the boards, maybe the special snowflake feminazis don't but boards doesn't feel any different to me lmao. Just cuz riot is giving special treatment to females, makes it right for everyone. If they said yeah females can't go anywhere but the cosplay rooms, I'm sure you girls would be livid about it.
NotSid (NA)
: For the first hour and a half, this thread will only be open to men
Imagine a male and a female pay front row seats for a concert. The female is allowed in regularly but the male has to wait to enter. By the time the male can enter there is only 30mins left of the concert. This is basically what riot wants to do. If you claim it's not sexism and is equality, then reverse the scenario: A male can enter normally and a female must wait. If it magically becomes sexism and inequality then it is true for the first scenario, as well.
: i am convinced riots balance team is trolling at this point.
it's cool cuz vi got a 3 hit aa that procs 3500% bonus dps 3 5 0 0% man I just want this game back to s4/s5 I dont even play anymore cuz of shit changes like this and yas
: LOL he totally would make "True Healing"
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T11:47:52.873+0000) > > LOL he totally would make "True Healing" I was thinkin he'd try heals that crit
: Buff bottom tower
what if riot buffed the turrets to gain more dps and defensive stats the more enemy players crowd with a certain range.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Holy moly shield spam is finally being ADDRESSED
I predict that shield/heal nerfs and rito will "fix" it with shield/heal crits. Any bets?
: Can we fix up Morgana's dress?
I'd be up for some more morgana/kayle lore or a champ that relates to them after they vgu morg That would be pretty cool
Onotori (NA)
: Shower thoughts on making autos less cancerous but still reliable.
honestly I think it'd be interesting to see if riot did something about it, or go full on smite moba and make everyone have to actually aim everything from AAs to Skills to abilities. That way instead of getting right clicked on they have to actually aim their AAs sounds cool but no clue how they'd implement it. So just a random thought passing through the breeze
: Can someone explain to me how "smurfing" is actually fun?
I've only smurfed when I wanted to learn a new role with a complete beginning without having to worry about silv-diamonds in my games. It's not like I smurf, buy yi and treat everyone else like a bot. I use it for a new learning experience about the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e00010000000000020000,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:17:17.838+0000) > > I didnt say him going pure ad is the optimal choice, I said his kit sounds better in the jungle and that early game- where you are not late game tank mode- he can die easily from aggressively engaging. I feel like if he goes jungle with no sustain and (since we dont know if they hit creeps) 0 clear at all he would take years and be quite easy to just go kill in the jungle since his passive only works on champion damage To be fair he feels like an offensive variant of alistar(rush in>stun slow damage to things close to you and instead of survive everything ultimate you got kill ultimate that gives gold and gold credit to your adc/other carries) and he could work top or maybe jungle but that depends on his CD's since supports usually got SUPER long early game cds that prevents them from going other lanes and dominating them xD
> [{quoted}](name=Silviechan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:28:28.504+0000) > > I feel like if he goes jungle with no sustain and (since we dont know if they hit creeps) 0 clear at all he would take years and be quite easy to just go kill in the jungle since his passive only works on champion damage > To be fair he feels like an offensive variant of alistar(rush in>stun slow damage to things close to you and instead of survive everything ultimate you got kill ultimate that gives gold and gold credit to your adc/other carries) > and he could work top or maybe jungle but that depends on his CD's since supports usually got SUPER long early game cds that prevents them from going other lanes and dominating them xD Yeah I also said it's hard to say for sure if he'll work as a support or if he'll work better in another lane, and that we just have to wait til his release to find out. Cuz for tahm, people found him better as a top laner than a support but you can still make him work as a support.
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:54:44.576+0000) > > all champs with stealth have a high risk high reward kind of thing, him having a stun and pull isn't really what can be enough to call him a support. That's like justifying fizz support because he has a knockup, bleed and a slow. Pyke's kit only rewards himself other than his ult giving gold. If he were put in bot, in what way can he cater to his adc, and team outside from "hey I need to build dps to get this kill to give you more gold". I see his kit being better in the jungle rather than support, because the moment he were to engage early levels on in bot lane he'd be dead because he has no safety outside from his stealth and slight dash and that's saying if you didn't use that to engage or poke. I'll still try him on the pbe, but from what I've seen I can only say so much about it, opinions are subjected to change. Did you miss his passive? going HP aka tanky gives him AD :| but sure he would do more damage if he went pure ad thats why we see pure ap leona every singel game {{champion:89}} {{item:3089}} In matter of fact Leona got more Ap scaling on all her abilities then azir do and unless fizz hit his Giglodon she scales a tiny bit better then him with ap too xD
> [{quoted}](name=Silviechan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e0001000000000002,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:05:10.493+0000) > > Did you miss his passive? going HP aka tanky gives him AD :| but sure he would do more damage if he went pure ad thats why we see pure ap leona every singel game {{champion:89}} {{item:3089}} > > In matter of fact Leona got more Ap scaling on all her abilities then azir do and unless fizz hit his Giglodon she scales a tiny bit better then him with ap too xD I didnt say him going pure ad is the optimal choice, I said his kit sounds better in the jungle and that early game- where you are not late game tank mode- he can die easily from aggressively engaging.
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:54:44.576+0000) > > all champs with stealth have a high risk high reward kind of thing, him having a stun and pull isn't really what can be enough to call him a support. That's like justifying fizz support because he has a knockup, bleed and a slow. Pyke's kit only rewards himself other than his ult giving gold. If he were put in bot, in what way can he cater to his adc, and team outside from "hey I need to build dps to get this kill to give you more gold". I see his kit being better in the jungle rather than support, because the moment he were to engage early levels on in bot lane he'd be dead because he has no safety outside from his stealth and slight dash and that's saying if you didn't use that to engage or poke. I'll still try him on the pbe, but from what I've seen I can only say so much about it, opinions are subjected to change. This isn't actually true, When i gank with eve 6+ i do not think i am taking any risks at all, they cannot see him until i am already on them and i burst them so quickly theres no risk, same with Rengar, Kha, Shaco, and Twitch. Where is the actual risk with stealth when compared to champs without stealth when they cannot see you till you are already on them.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:04:56.970+0000) > > This isn't actually true, When i gank with eve 6+ i do not think i am taking any risks at all, they cannot see him until i am already on them and i burst them so quickly theres no risk, same with Rengar, Kha, Shaco, and Twitch. Where is the actual risk with stealth when compared to champs without stealth when they cannot see you till you are already on them. What I meant by high risk high reward is that normally stealth champions do burst tons of dps and no real escape mechs just by having stealth. I should've worded that differently.
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:54:44.576+0000) > > all champs with stealth have a high risk high reward kind of thing, him having a stun and pull isn't really what can be enough to call him a support. That's like justifying fizz support because he has a knockup, bleed and a slow. Pyke's kit only rewards himself other than his ult giving gold. If he were put in bot, in what way can he cater to his adc, and team outside from "hey I need to build dps to get this kill to give you more gold". I see his kit being better in the jungle rather than support, because the moment he were to engage early levels on in bot lane he'd be dead because he has no safety outside from his stealth and slight dash and that's saying if you didn't use that to engage or poke. I'll still try him on the pbe, but from what I've seen I can only say so much about it, opinions are subjected to change. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} This just gave me a headache to read.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:58:14.354+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > This just gave me a headache to read. I'm sorry for that, all I'm saying is that from what I've seen from the videos Pyke's kit looks like another assassin to me. Actually playing a game with him could change how I feel about it though
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:28:09.587+0000) > > I guess rengar and eve are supports too since they also stealth and cc champs. The only support mechanic he has besides his pull is his gold income. He just looks like an assassin with a darius ult that gives gold Am sorry, I don't see this supports kit having the damage output that rengar and eve have. Stealth isn't a assassin only trait. His stun and pull are his cc, the difference between them is going to be their damage output. He has a kit that makes him a very aggressive play maker.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e00010000,timestamp=2018-05-14T20:39:17.706+0000) > > Am sorry, I don't see this supports kit having the damage output that rengar and eve have. Stealth isn't a assassin only trait. His stun and pull are his cc, the difference between them is going to be their damage output. He has a kit that makes him a very aggressive play maker. all champs with stealth have a high risk high reward kind of thing, him having a stun and pull isn't really what can be enough to call him a support. That's like justifying fizz support because he has a knockup, bleed and a slow. Pyke's kit only rewards himself other than his ult giving gold. If he were put in bot, in what way can he cater to his adc, and team outside from "hey I need to build dps to get this kill to give you more gold". I see his kit being better in the jungle rather than support, because the moment he were to engage early levels on in bot lane he'd be dead because he has no safety outside from his stealth and slight dash and that's saying if you didn't use that to engage or poke. I'll still try him on the pbe, but from what I've seen I can only say so much about it, opinions are subjected to change.
Màv (NA)
: I don't see how he resembles a assassin, sure his ultimate is a execute but the rest of his kit is far more supportive. Seems like a fun playmaking support that won't be dead ass boring like Alistar, Thresh and Braum (+Others).
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:43:49.930+0000) > > I don't see how he resembles a assassin, sure his ultimate is a execute but the rest of his kit is far more supportive. I guess rengar and eve are supports too since they also stealth and cc champs. The only support mechanic he has besides his pull is his gold income. He just looks like an assassin with a darius ult that gives gold
: Pyke: The Bloodharbor Ripper | New Champion Teaser - League of Legends
So no more edgelord champs but nightmare fuel? I'm down
: To this day, the best time I had playing League was during the cinderhulk era
S3 was pretty hilarious but I miss S4 and S5 the most; compared to then I rarely touch league unless I'm beyond bored and with these new Ie changes and everything I think I'm done til they fix that or the damage in another 6 months like ardent censor
Arammus (EUW)
: wow i think i just turned gay. actually looks like quite the beautiful girl and behaves pretty cute. now i got no problem with homosexuals, but i aint one... right?
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fE6LgreI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-02T08:29:33.146+0000) > > wow i think i just turned gay. > actually looks like quite the beautiful girl and behaves pretty cute. > now i got no problem with homosexuals, but i aint one... right? well I'm sure there are girls out there that look like this but actually female lol but nah not gay just gay for the cosplay not the man
Arammus (EUW)
: i thought boxbox is a guy? (never saw him) this riven looks like a female
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fE6LgreI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T07:53:37.881+0000) > > i thought boxbox is a guy? (never saw him) > this riven looks like a female lmao that is a guy and 100% boxbox It's why his riven cosplay is legendary, he looks more female than actual females when he cosplays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE72Wg_RJHo [](https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/166066700-preview.jpg)
Rioter Comments
: ADC Burst vs Squishies WAS NOT nerfed on the PBE and I have the math to prove it
It's okay guys rito will just nerf adcs by 5 damage then remake sword of the occult with true damage every 3rd auto while stacking 20dps per kill/assist so
: Shen skin everybody! (Riven and TF too)
So does that mean riot is going to permanently price reduce pulsefire ezreal or rework him back to ultimate status? Cuz imo all these pulsefire skins are up to par to his and calling his an ultimate is kindaaaa ya know
VI Radio (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milleinia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3U7ErAo4,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-04-28T19:36:57.579+0000) > > It's okay guys rito just gonna do as they always have, nerf something else (besides adc obvi) so everyone can complain about that next month. I'm just waiting to see if the balance team gonna do something stupider for example says "hmm we nerfed support shields and heals but now they're weak so NOW WE MUST GIVE HEALS AND SHIELDS A CRIT CHANCE" kinda bs. Wouldn't be surprised at this point really wouldnt surprise me either because if its something stupid, random, and unneeded , riot loves it :) Bec the balance team believes that a "creative" idea is better than ACTUALLY LISTENING to their players and fixing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=VI Radio,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3U7ErAo4,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-04-29T21:16:58.289+0000) > > really wouldnt surprise me either because if its something stupid, random, and unneeded , riot loves it :) > > Bec the balance team believes that a "creative" idea is better than ACTUALLY LISTENING to their players and fixing the game. lmao yeah "creative" I can see them say something like "it's okay the heals and shields can crit as compensation for nerfing them, but don't worry they won't crit 100%, only 85%" or if they want to get meme'd on they can just do 100% to 95%
: Can you please define what a "strategy" is and what a "gimmick" is? What makes a gimmick a gimmick? What are the differences between strategy and gimicks? Examples? What change made them gimmicks? What are examples of a mechanic that aren't gimmicks?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eTOu5dng,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-29T19:45:25.187+0000) > > Can you please define what a "strategy" is and what a "gimmick" is? > What makes a gimmick a gimmick? > What are the differences between strategy and gimicks? Examples? > What change made them gimmicks? > What are examples of a mechanic that aren't gimmicks? CLG using a double TP on the same minion= strat Killing an adc and getting baron at 20mins in the game with only 3 teammates and no tank- gimmick Losing a turret because you backed 6mins and score is equal (no one fed) in the game and it is just adc/supp/jung= gimmick
: {{champion:11}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}} seems fair and balanced to me : )
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMgiE40A,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-29T18:20:08.463+0000) > > {{champion:11}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}} seems fair and balanced to me : ) have you seen the old ap yi? I can build against black cleaver better than ap yi that oneshots the entire team and gets free pentas
VI Radio (EUW)
: Riot destroying Jungle role once again
It's okay guys rito just gonna do as they always have, nerf something else (besides adc obvi) so everyone can complain about that next month. I'm just waiting to see if the balance team gonna do something stupider for example says "hmm we nerfed support shields and heals but now they're weak so NOW WE MUST GIVE HEALS AND SHIELDS A CRIT CHANCE" kinda bs. Wouldn't be surprised at this point
: A Star Guardian Leona design
love it but would prefer a different color scheme since orange is used by MF and Ahri already
: How to make your lane gankable -your jungler.
lol I had a friend that played just like that. He was a one-trick ahri main since like S3, was an aggressive early laner that would shove his enemy to the point that they would hide BEHIND the turret, then get camped to fucking shit by the enemy jungler, would tell me that warding was useless even after dying 4 or so times in lane: "there I placed a ward and I still get ganked, see they're useless!!" I would have to ask if he ever looks at the mini map: "No the mini map is useless and nothing happens in it",he'd complain if our jungler would ever gank him even though he's shoved sooo far up even when he's getting camped "I don't like playing at my turret" then he would continue shoving the enemy mid laner and die until he would give up and end up feeding whoever then try stealing kills in other lanes.(especially if he gave away first blood) I'm glad I don't play with him anymore honestly.
: You wake up one day and you found yourself 5 again but all the knowledge and experience you have are
- have a list of the winning numbers of all the +500mil lottos or have investments in facebook, amazon, google, apple
: The entire loot system is terrible for veteran players
I just wish things like emotes, summoner icons, or wards were BE just a few of them not all obviously. I'm fine with OE staying with skins but everything additional or cosmetic shouldn't be all RP/OE unfair to players who can't spend 15$ on emotes, ward skins and summoner icons vs. a good legendary skin.
Phridolin (EUW)
: GG MF Skin lil suggestion
Eh you can also buy kai'sa and her bullet angel skin with a chroma, probably cheaper too lol. Basically the same thing except GGMF you change chromas in game for 2700RP
: why is it too late? Why not just push out changes to the skin after the rework launches? its not like that's unprecedented. They've done similar things before with dragonslayer pantheon.
> [{quoted}](name=arpkahn670,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=s9E8hM2t,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-03-21T22:04:37.101+0000) > > why is it too late? Why not just push out changes to the skin after the rework launches? its not like that's unprecedented. They've done similar things before with dragonslayer pantheon. People are saying it's too late cuz lately riot hasn't bothered listening to the boards complaints. Back to kai'sa vo, GGMF skin people wanted that back in the vault and finished properly, and now with the winter wond- Frostblade irelia skin. People will complain until release, but these past updates riot doesn't care bout community's opinion
: Help I have too much blue essence (hear me out first please)
There aren't any future event items that pop up I can buy with blue essence?
Rioter Comments
: So how do you rank Irelia's splashes?
My problem with Frostblade is that the fur looks extra on that skin. Doesn't feel "Frostbladey" at all but more winter wonder like karma, lulu and sivir
: Who's excited to see the Irelia Rework? I think we'll see her definitely next patch
Honestly, I'm excited for it but lately I feel as if riot hasn't cared for the opinions of the boards so if there's something disappointing in the irelia fix but is doable I dont expect any response from the team. seeing how they dealt with complaints way back on old ardent censor that took a year to fix, tristana being op forever, kai'sa being another cute face skin tight champ and not really something you expect to come from the void, and the rushed ultimate skin that I see people would rather have riot delay it and complete it than release it as a skin not ultimate status but slightly above legendary.
: I do wish they'd reply to some of the more popular discussions, it feels awfully wrong to leave the fans like this. Despite Cactopus' efforts, the fans aren't happy with the skin itself. To be fair, the Boards and Reddit aren't very nice sometimes...
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetMano,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k4cWagEX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-07T01:46:23.585+0000) > > I do wish they'd reply to some of the more popular discussions, it feels awfully wrong to leave the fans like this. > - Yeah I agree they should at least answer some things, I saw how much people hated kai'sa not for her kit but for her blandness for a void champ and riot basically disregarded anything about fixing any changes. and now for this one people are upset, not at the skin itself because it's a nice skin but it isn't an ultimate skin, which is where everyone is upset about.
: With the new GGMF Skin, should it be considered a new Skin tier?
I just made a thread myself saying the skin is incomplete and that riot should've just made a new middle tier between legendary and ultimate, because I think it's unfair to call it an ultimate skin for the people waiting for ultimate skins now since they are no longer yearly. No one wants to wait 1.5-2yrs for an incomplete ultimate skin. I just feel kind of bad for them.
: Jesus christ....they priced it at a lower price because of that reason! Why haven't you watch the state of skins yet!? Please do research before you complain ffs{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} here let me link you https://youtu.be/nd7tB99T1hY?t=53 stamped the time as well
> [{quoted}](name=MisInsaneFortune,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4c4vH4GT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-07T01:04:52.071+0000) > > Jesus christ....they priced it at a lower price because of that reason! Why haven't you watch the state of skins yet!? Please do research before you complain ffs{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > here let me link you https://youtu.be/nd7tB99T1hY?t=53 stamped the time as well I know they lowered the price and I did do my research, I'm saying it's a disappointment for others waiting years for an ultimate skin since they aren't released yearly anymore. Maybe riot should just have a middle tier between legendary and ultimate skins then. I never said I was complaining, all I said was the skin feels incomplete.
: Gun Goddes MF feels incomplete as a ultimate skin
I honestly think this would've been a better concept later on for Kai'sa personally. and why not just release it as a legendary skin with chromas then instead of an incomplete rushed ultimate skin we all waited 1.5 years for? It's sad imo
Rioter Comments
Show more

Milleinia

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion