: Bots follow certain algorithms (as you have stated above) and as a result, are too simple for a truly organized plot. If you do a draft pick match, I will assure you that your will never have an AI Bot in your game.
Yeah, I've been doing that for a while now. Not like I have much of a choice anymore (though sometimes I do like to go back to the other modes to see if they did anything). And...they still haven't.
: Which is more vicious?
What's vicious is losing games because all of my allies are AIs from Twisted Treeline that feed the enemy hard. What's even more vicious is that this also happens in Blind PvP games. I've had a game where it was 3v5 because one of our allies was an AI and another was a human ally that ragequit because of it. Fix your damn game, Rito.
: Is this a script??
I've had several games where the bots nearly constantly go to other lanes, and feed in both/all of them. It's Twisted Treeline's script, and now it's invaded Summoner's Rift. There shouldn't even be a reason for that script to be in the game now, and yet it still is.
: Why are Pyke and Senna allowed to be exempt from the support changes?
I'd say they're exempt from role changes because they're _new_. Why change stuff that was literally just put in?
Sukishoo (NA)
: Doubt it. He looks like a Zyra / Zac level of complexity for modeling. So he'll have his release skin and maybe one after but then he'll go dormant for awhile.
True, except popularity (or simply his "selling point") might change that. Even if he isn't popular, simply being as "unique" and hard to play with as he will be will be enough for Rito to make loads of skins. Personally, I'm not looking forward to this champ. He doesn't even have a fucking Dash...I can't stand ADCs with no mobility.
: Oh of course he'll *get* skins, I'm just saying (while obviously Bjornetjenesten was using hyperbole) I'd be pretty surprised if he got one in the near future, or even many at all. In terms of development scope the only champion who might have something even close to an equivalent amount of work required to make a new skin is Kayn. Plus, following his release hype, unless he's grossly overpowered, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't played a whole lot. As a whole this community really struggles with complex kits, so harder-to-play champions tend to not see a lot of play. While complexity isn't the only reason, it's a pretty big reason why champions like Azir have never really seen a ton of play outside of professional environments. And the less a champ is played, the less they tend to get skins. So all-in-all, it seems unlikely that unless he's busted (and they leave him busted for a very long time) Aphelios will get a whole lot of skins, at least in the near future. Also, as a Yorick player who waited god-knows-how-many years for a new skin for him, I feel the plight of Ornn players lol
Oh, I meant "gonna get some skins" as in he'll probably get skins for days while Ornn still won't have any.
rujitra (NA)
: You don’t know how Riot is determining which account gets to keep a name. You do not know, yet are making this claim that would require you to know that.
You know that _someone_ is sharing a username with you, otherwise you wouldn't receive the notification in the first place. Simple deductive reasoning, pal. Of course you don't know _who_ shares your username with you. Only that someone _does_.
Dolfro (EUNE)
: Unless you revert username change, i'm not gonna log-in into this garbage game.
I'm not going to be one of the people saying "stop crying kid, it's just a username." I"m going to be someone who says "stop wasting time in a place no one important listens to you; if you want change, start a petition somewhere."
GreenLore (EUW)
: I think the Noctum made him permanently mute. Doesn't really matter for now though since he always drinks it at the start of the battle, meaning he doesn't speak ingame.
Almost read that as Nocturne XD Though imagine Nocturne having a connection with the Solari and/or Lunari...that'd be scary.
: How do you say Alune's name?
"Al-loon-ay", "Al-yoon", or "Uh-loon-uh"
: Hey Ranged Toplaners: Fuck yourselves
Sorry, we Ranged Toplaners can't hear you over the sound of all the cs we're getting.
: With this many specific animations and effects and models? No way lol
Considering they still haven't given Ornn a skin? Yeah, I'm pretty sure Gal-phelios is gonna get some skins.
: Summoner's Rift Co-Op vs AI is now full of Twisted Treeline's feeding ally bots
EDIT: Well what do you FUCKING know, it's spread to PvP as well. I've been playing the Co-Op vs AI mode all this time, but I finally got fed up with it and went to play a Normal Blind PvP game...our fucking Kled was a bot. We were playing 4v5 the entire game. I know none of you care, but I'm gonna use this as an excuse to stop playing LoL for a while. RIOT's so fucking lazy that they can't even bother to fix their main game mode...I haven't looked at Ranked (nor will I), but I wouldn't be surprised if the AI's also taken that over.
: Please bring back Twisted Treeline for the bots
The problem is that the problem exists in the first place. Since Twisted Treeline is gone, its script for the AI should've been removed as well. Yet for some reason...not only is it not gone, but it's in another game mode. Why? It's like a teacher giving you a Pop Quiz on a book already removed from the curriculum. The source of the problem is gone, yet the problem persists because it's replaced something still here, and one of the FUCKING STAFF is responsible for it being there.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfOnum4L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:43:06.571+0000) > > I'm gonna need some context for this, um...what? A quick google search would have given you the answer. Let me teach you: [Click me](https://lmgtfy.com/?q=riot+username+change). Basically, Riot is merging **League of Legends accounts**, from different servers, into **one Riot Games account**. If two accounts, on different servers, share the same username, then one of them **must** be changed. Just like you, I didn't know this was a thing because it didn't affect me. We were "lucky", because this utter BS. At the very least they should have issued a warning before forcing the change. I don't remember reading any news about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfOnum4L,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:59:50.732+0000) > > Just like you, I didn't know this was a thing because it didn't affect me. We were "lucky", because this utter BS. At the very least they should have issued a warning before forcing the change. I don't remember reading any news about it. I've been here since Season 5, and I've found that RIOT is _super_ lazy at the end of each season. They just happened to choose a really bad time to be so this year.
C9 Scott (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfOnum4L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:43:06.571+0000) > > I'm gonna need some context for this, um...what? Have you signed into the client today? That will be your answer.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Scott,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfOnum4L,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:43:35.121+0000) > > Have you signed into the client today? That will be your answer. My username hasn't changed, so...still need context. I'm assuming something happened that altered your username?
C9 Scott (NA)
: What Riot is doing should be reportable
I'm gonna need some context for this, um...what?
: Aphelios Kit Primer
So he's essentially Ranged Udyr. Being serious though, this is a really risky time for RIOT. TT's script for AI bots is now in SR (and being that it also spread to the non-AI games in TT...at least for a time because I stopped playing TT after it pissed me off too much...I'm seeing a pattern developing). Aphelios itself is a really risky champion to introduce. A champion that both lacks an ability _and_ has an ammo mechanic (as opposed to Graves' and Jhin's _reload_ mechanic) promises to be really fucking difficult to balance well. And being that those two things that makes him unique ARE the things really fucking difficult to balance...means that he's going to either be severely OP or impossibly underpowered. Fucker doesn't even have a Dash.... Then there's the constant complaints of bugs from the new patch...which isn't anything new, really, but I've been seeing a lot more on the boards recently. It could just be the end of the season talking, but...well, RIOT has always been really lazy at the end of each season, and this ISN'T a time to be lazy considering all the risks they're taking right now. It just kinda feels that RIOT is losing their touch, and Aphelios might spell the beginning of LoL's decline. Just because RIOT's popular and is coming out with new games doesn't mean it'll stay popular...and if these decisions they're making are setting the example of what they'll be deciding in the future, then they're going to actually start losing their popularity.
Mr Acrid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5Poedi8N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:34:07.805+0000) > > Base dodge timer for ARAM is 15 minutes. > It's to dissuade people from dodging just because they got a champ they don't like. > Because y'know, It's supposed to be **_random_**. it wasn't like that in the past. It was only 6 minutes and when u get all ur team in melee champs you dodge that cuz it's a 100% lose
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Acrid,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5Poedi8N,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:19:00.095+0000) > > and when u get all ur team in melee champs you dodge that cuz it's a 100% lose And when you dodge, it's a 200% lose. Because you lost the chance to play it, and you lost time to get into another match. Honestly, you'd be better off in terms of both fun and time if you _didn't_ dodge. Besides, you can always vote to surrender.
Rioter Comments
: Idea for Tristana modernization rework
If this gets to 5000 views with no (other) comments, I'll make rework ideas for every champ in League of Legends so far (as well as Senna).
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:29:28.763+0000) > > Sad thing is, it really _would_ be devil's advocate. Excusing the religious pun, but we'd be dragging this game straight down to hell. Well in my humble opinion, I think a lot of decisions made take away from the fun factor in the game and those are bad decisions because the game should be as fun as possible, but somehow people disagree here a lot, and without much reason. I don't get it sometimes. Don't you think the goal for Riot should be to make the game as fun as possible and make money because players get to have fun and will play it more?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:34:42.461+0000) > > Well in my humble opinion, I think a lot of decisions made take away from the fun factor in the game and those are bad decisions because the game should be as fun as possible, but somehow people disagree here a lot, and without much reason. I don't get it sometimes. > > Don't you think the goal for Riot should be to make the game as fun as possible and make money because players get to have fun and will play it more? Except what happens after we've had our fun? We get bored. Sure, fun is great and all but so is _being entertained_. You have to remember that RIOT is in it for the long haul. They have to think long-term, and so far they've done a wonderful job of it. And they're doing a wonderful job of it, too. And the thing about popularity, is that once it reaches a certain point they can expand. They can get more people to work on the game. And more people means more quality. More quality equals more money, which means more quality changes, which means more popularity, and the cycle continues. It's the end goal of RIOT to make our experience fun. But it's never truly been about just fun, and we all know that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:15:51.558+0000) > > So what you're saying is that you want a rotating pool of champions that are unable to be played for a certain amount of time...on top of any bans picked during Champion Select. And that they can only get out of being banned if they're _voted_ back? > I'm not trying to make anyone look like an idiot or anything, that's the opposite of what I want, but _what the ever-loving fuck_ kind of idea is that? You want the _community_ to decide the state of the Meta? See, that might sound good on paper, but in reality that's probably the _worst_ idea in the history of ideas. It doesn't matter what elo they're in, the general public should not have a direct influence in the state of the Meta. > One might think, "But the community already has an influence in the meta, doesn't it? What's the difference?" And I'd have to say no, they don't. There's a huge difference between direct influence, and having the community's _experiences_ influence the Meta. RIOT nerfs, buffs, changes, adds, and sometimes removes (in the case of items, spells, etc.) things because they use our experiences in the game to judge what's best for us. There absolutely _cannot_ be any way for the general community to have any say in the inner workings of the game, especially on the matter of simple _votes_. > You know what would happen? Many champions would never see the light of day. The community would have free reign to completely quash any champion they think is too OP. Hell, the community wouldn't even do that, they'd just permaban any champion they don't like. Teemo's hated by the general community; it doesn't matter if he's OP or not, he'd get banned because everyone just hates him. > RIOT knows what they're doing, they've been doing this for a decade. The community, even those in high elo, do not. It would be the worst mistake of the century to give us the ability to make those kinds of decisions for _their_ game. Even though this comment goes completely against what I am suggesting in my OP, I agree with you. The community does already impact the game, and its been a problem, huge problem. I figured since we already have bans now, and even bans in URF, why not take it a step further playing devil's advocate of course.
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:24:07.165+0000) > > I figured since we already have bans now, and even bans in URF, why not take it a step further playing devil's advocate of course. Sad thing is, it really _would_ be devil's advocate. Excusing the religious pun, but we'd be dragging this game straight down to hell.
: Idea of a system for Vicotrious Skin
What if they released a Victorious border that changed the game loading portrait of a default skin into one of a Victorious skin? Without changing the actual skin, of course. Essentially, using the 10-Year-Anniversary idea for those in high elos.
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-01T06:48:53.211+0000) > > No champion should ever be removed, only reworked. > Removing any champion would undermine the hard work they put into crafting the lore and design they put into those characters. Fair enough, but what if they rotated champ removal for Ranked, and brought them back when they got enough votes for Ranked play again, but you could still use them in ARAMs and URFs etc.. What do you think about that idea? [Edited] What about having a rotating removal for those champs that are unbalanced and nerfed beyond being viable in ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABspd7PI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-01T06:59:30.252+0000) > > Fair enough, but what if they rotated champ removal for Ranked, and brought them back when they got enough votes for Ranked play again, but you could still use them in ARAMs and URFs etc.. > > What do you think about that idea? > > [Edited] > > What about having a rotating removal for those champs that are unbalanced and nerfed beyond being viable in ranked? So what you're saying is that you want a rotating pool of champions that are unable to be played for a certain amount of time...on top of any bans picked during Champion Select. And that they can only get out of being banned if they're _voted_ back? I'm not trying to make anyone look like an idiot or anything, that's the opposite of what I want, but _what the ever-loving fuck_ kind of idea is that? You want the _community_ to decide the state of the Meta? See, that might sound good on paper, but in reality that's probably the _worst_ idea in the history of ideas. It doesn't matter what elo they're in, the general public should not have a direct influence in the state of the Meta. One might think, "But the community already has an influence in the meta, doesn't it? What's the difference?" And I'd have to say no, they don't. There's a huge difference between direct influence, and having the community's _experiences_ influence the Meta. RIOT nerfs, buffs, changes, adds, and sometimes removes (in the case of items, spells, etc.) things because they use our experiences in the game to judge what's best for us. There absolutely _cannot_ be any way for the general community to have any say in the inner workings of the game, especially on the matter of simple _votes_. You know what would happen? Many champions would never see the light of day. The community would have free reign to completely quash any champion they think is too OP. Hell, the community wouldn't even do that, they'd just permaban any champion they don't like. Teemo's hated by the general community; it doesn't matter if he's OP or not, he'd get banned because everyone just hates him. RIOT knows what they're doing, they've been doing this for a decade. The community, even those in high elo, do not. It would be the worst mistake of the century to give us the ability to make those kinds of decisions for _their_ game.
DubOwO (NA)
: Little Legends in the Rift
I feel like I'm the only one who disagrees with the idea, but I'll say it anyhow. I do agree with your idea _on paper_. And it is a good idea. But Summoner's Rift doesn't have to be the mixing pot of every little thing about League of Legends. TFT can't just start taking over the Rift. It needs to gain its own traction in its own way, and putting bits of it into Summoner's Rift won't do that. True, every game Riot will release that has to do with League of Legends will, of course, be based on League of Legends. But not on Summoner's Rift (other than the mobile version of LoL, but that's a given). These games will be based on the _world of Runeterra_, not on the Rift. I do like your idea, but I disagree about putting them into Summoner's Rift.
: Champion Removal Draft
No champion should ever be removed, only reworked. Removing any champion would undermine the hard work they put into crafting the lore and design they put into those characters.
: Should Riot remake/redesign/continue some of the older skin series? (need opinion plz)
They're already redesigning skins, but I agree that they should redesign and even flesh out older skin series. I think more Firefighter skins (currently only Firefighter Tristana) would be appropriate due to the forest fire problem in the United States. Another one I think they should continue, also currently only on Tristana, is the Riot Girl skins. I mean, Annie-versary _could_ be considered a Riot Girl skin when you think about it...
aSwol345 (NA)
: Azir vs Xerath event maybe?
Um...I think you're talking about Ascension? That's already a game mode.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.11 Early Look
Hail of Blades: because Jax wasn't broken enough already. As for Infinity Edge, how does this go with Yasuo's Champion Passive? I mean, he already has double crit chance, will this make it quadruple? In that case, he only needs one item with 25% or more (which I suppose works like his normal kit does, with IE and a 30# crit item, in which it'll quad it up to max). And I suppose Essence Reaver works for Yasuo here too, since even though he doesn't get any mana he _does_ get the extra AS and R cooldown reduction. What I'm looking forward to the most though is Tristana with Stormrazor. Being pretty much the goddess of kiting aside from Caitlyn and Draven, she can take full advantage of the "wait, poke, repeat" tactic. Having her AS steroid in her Q, plus Stormrazor's increased AD and AS _and_ its own AS steroid, will make assassinating with her VERY fun in the future. Especially if she uses Hail of Blades.... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
sutora3 (EUNE)
: sion is an adc sion and ornn bot lane is free win post 20 mins
I've done that one, it's really effective when you know what you're doing but it sucks when you don't know the ins-and-outs of your champ.
: what is wrong with{{champion:14}} suport
Play Sion Support with Kalista ADC, you'll never go wrong :D
: Sometimes violence is justified
Funny that when I show people my Mastery 7 on Tristana, they're pretty much the opposite XD Probably because MASTERY 7 IS SO HARD TO GET ON HER!
: [Poll] Just out of curiosity, which of these pisses you off the most?
The Feeder, because with enough skill and patience you can deal with the other three and still win. Feeders just make that impossible, though.
: Zoe's true skill cap
One of these days someone's going to upload a video of themselves playing Full Crit Zoe. Once that happens, then we'll really know her skill cap.
Blitz100 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f6mplEym,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-12-01T22:12:10.891+0000) > > This would be absolute cancer in the top lane when people freeze with it. Being able to kill your own minions will make it impossible to fuck up a freeze. True. But it would have limited uses, and if you used it to freeze you would get less chances to deny minions from your enemy.
Perhaps every 2 or 3 minutes you could kill one of your own minions?
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T02:39:40.932+0000) > > So how do you pronounce tomato then? Irrelevant. We're not talking about English, we're talking about Japanese words transliterated into the alphabet and there is a SPECIFIC WAY of reading them. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T03:16:59.383+0000) > > Irrelevant. We're not talking about English, we're talking about Japanese words transliterated into the alphabet and there is a SPECIFIC WAY of reading them. Oh so you're not a troll, just a weeaboo.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T01:35:18.855+0000) > > Like I said, this belongs in Memes & Games. Like I said, people pronounce it wrong and I am correcting it {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T02:10:22.786+0000) > > Like I said, people pronounce it wrong and I am correcting it So how do you pronounce tomato then?
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T06:45:25.662+0000) > > So what you're saying is "it's my way or I'm going to throw a tantrum"? > I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or if you're just trolling us. Why don't you just have this put in Memes & Games instead? It's not my way, it's the right way. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T12:09:44.726+0000) > > It's not my way, it's the right way. Like I said, this belongs in Memes & Games.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-25T01:47:33.992+0000) > > Everyone has their own pronunciations for each word they say. You shouldn't even have a problem with this, as the only time you'll enter voice chat will be on Discord or Skype or any voice chat program. lol no you don't have your own pronunciation. You either pronounce it the right way or the wrong way. Tabi ==> taBEE Tabai ==> taBYE {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V8bG5gL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-25T02:06:19.528+0000) > > lol no you don't have your own pronunciation. You either pronounce it the right way or the wrong way. > > Tabi ==> taBEE > Tabai ==> taBYE So what you're saying is "it's my way or I'm going to throw a tantrum"? I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or if you're just trolling us. Why don't you just have this put in Memes & Games instead?
ADC Bard (NA)
: Stop saying Ninja TaBYE, it's ninja TABEE
Everyone has their own pronunciations for each word they say. You shouldn't even have a problem with this, as the only time you'll enter voice chat will be on Discord or Skype or any voice chat program.
Rioter Comments
: until people start getting banned for typo-ing "keys"
Or "skyscraper", "skysurfing", etc.
Spark1est (EUW)
: Here is the things one of them said for the game. I only have the things he said. duno about time and other players. FrIsKeD: ekko go get farm lol FrIsKeD: youll need it ^^ FrIsKeD: sisters got my phone so cant talk for a while FrIsKeD: ??????? FrIsKeD: ashe kys FrIsKeD: tf ashe come top FrIsKeD: we havent said a thing this ashe is just really salty :/ FrIsKeD: so what FrIsKeD: your point? FrIsKeD: yes i kill secure :) FrIsKeD: ggwp FrIsKeD: gg %%%s
So you're complaining that you got a ban, but you're listing what another person said. This isn't about him, this is about you. This didn't do anything to convince me. Show your entire chat log of the whole game and then we'll be getting somewhere.
: lol you want a screenshot or wait just visit my twitter page https://twitter.com/veteranmapler
lol all you said is that it has a terrible matchmaking system XD don't worry, you'll be back.
Spark1est (EUW)
: One word and it's an instant 14 day ban
"Instant" 14-day ban? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Sorry, but that's so unbelievable. I've done worse and only gone up one 1 tier in punishment at a time. This is obviously a repeating occurrence, and without a chat log I'm not so sure in believing that you only used 1 curse word.
: Sona doesn't need nerfs. The Sorcery and Domination trees need to be looked at.
Why would anyone use Sorcery or Domination on Sona, when you could use Inspiration instead? Kleptomancy makes Sona insanely difficult to go against.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Milodic Mellodi

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion