: I ran away from my home
Rip. I have awesome, caring parents so I can't really relate, but yeah, I still fought with mine tons even though they were great. Just have to keep moving on and do your best to make the relationships in your life work out and if you get blamed for crap you didn't do, just don't get upset and let it roll off of you. If your parents don't appreciate you just for being you, then they are just terrible at being parents. If you run away, make sure you have an actual plan about how you are going to get to your dad's, how much money you'll need, and how much time it'll take you to walk there worst case. I.e. just be safe
: Quality of Life Changes for the Client/Game
How about make the client not suck up 97% CPU usage while sitting in lobby not even in queue?
Zardo (NA)
: I think i'm starting to see why everyone gets all these "trolls" on their teams
Idk, I disagree with this. I've been flamed pretty hard before. Even to the point of getting death threats (pretty meaningless lol). At worst I will muteall and afk farm if there is no chance at all of winning the game, but there is no good excuse for trolling/rq'ing/actually intentionally feeding
: so im stuck trying to reconnect to my game
Yep, started happening to me too this patch AGAIN. First started about a year ago. Windows gives a notification/my laptop makes a little beep and boom frozen game with no frozen computer that says I am still connected to the game but has no way of minimizing or closing the game without restarting computer.
: Lol, I feel bad for nidalee mains. Imagine maining a mid laner, that riot buffs into an overbearing jungler. And instead of doing a full/partial revert of the original changes that made nidalee jungle broken; they start nerfing other aspects of a kit so that lane nidalee is no longer viable and only jungle nidalee is viable. Then they FINNALY go ahead and nerf the changes they made to make jungle nidalee too strong and now shes a champion that is gutted in both jungle and lane. I have no idea how a professional game company can get away with this kind of conduct, but maybe it's time people banded together and stopped buying skins untill riot is willing to be more transperent with its playerbase...
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXvLPOEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T22:00:30.014+0000) > > Lol, I feel bad for nidalee mains. Imagine maining a mid laner, that riot buffs into an overbearing jungler. And instead of doing a full/partial revert of the original changes that made nidalee jungle broken; they start nerfing other aspects of a kit so that lane nidalee is no longer viable and only jungle nidalee is viable. Then they FINNALY go ahead and nerf the changes they made to make jungle nidalee too strong and now shes a champion that is gutted in both jungle and lane. > I have no idea how a professional game company can get away with this kind of conduct, but maybe it's time people banded together and stopped buying skins untill riot is willing to be more transperent with its playerbase... {{champion:163}}
: 10 champions removed from the ARAM pool leads us to a roster who's 93% intact as of the current number of champions. Since a LOT of champions in ARAM have a pickrate of over 10 times bigger than some others, I don't see why a ARAM mode with bans wouldn't be random, since removing a champion with over 12% pickrate would force people to actually play one who's less played. Come on, it's simple: ARAM - high pickrate champs = less popular champs getting picked more often = more random. It doesn't make any sense to say that giving the ability to remove champions who plague almost 1/7 of the games from the roster results into a less random gamemode, it's the perfect opposite.
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y7EwzRZm,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-12T18:47:16.841+0000) > > 10 champions removed from the ARAM pool leads us to a roster who's 93% intact as of the current number of champions. Since a LOT of champions in ARAM have a pickrate of over 10 times bigger than some others, I don't see why a ARAM mode with bans wouldn't be random, since removing a champion with over 12% pickrate would force people to actually play one who's less played. > > Come on, it's simple: ARAM - high pickrate champs = less popular champs getting picked more often = more random. > It doesn't make any sense to say that giving the ability to remove champions who plague almost 1/7 of the games from the roster results into a less random gamemode, it's the perfect opposite. That is actually a fair point, however I would argue there's a difference between champs having a low pick rate, like volibear (who I play every time I roll into because I think he's hilarious) and champs that will always be played being banned in something like 70% of games ( they released the stats on bans, pretty sure brand and veigar were banned almost every single game) I'd rather them hard code and adjust the chance of getting certain champions down, or just actually balance them, like they have said they are going to try to (they committed a full team to now balancing aram every couple of patches) than having a bunch of champs just be impossible to get most games
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they greatly enhanced the game experience
Meh, some people like being able to randomly get lucky and play champs like {{champion:45}} , {{champion:99}} , {{champion:63}} , and {{champion:74}} and not have them permabanned every game when {{champion:21}} ,{{champion:29}} , {{champion:67}} are all at least as strong. Leave bans in and you might as well change the name to "All Mid" because there's nothing random about 10 bans followed by 10 rerolls so each team has a perfect team comp when half the fun champs aren't allowed to be played
youthere (NA)
: Why is smurfing a thing that's okay?
Basically just cuz they can't easily stop jt
CLG ear (NA)
: Can they make a Chroma of regular Akali skin where she doesn't have tattoos
Agreed, definitely didn't like the addition of the tats. I actually would go as far as saying her old model looked better solely it didn't have them. But I don't play much akali so meh
: *cough* illaoi
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AbuYJIiJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-12T06:04:26.100+0000) > > *cough* illaoi Uhhhhhh, if you're building like a tank on illaoi, you're really not gonna win
: It's 2019, Viktor should be able to have a visual indicator for his W stacks
I think they really wanted it to be based on a "time in area" instead of a stack, but whoever coded it was just like, "nah, we have 3 stack passives everywhere.... ctrl-c ..... ctrl-v"
: Vote Fiddlesticks so That They Can Give Fiddlesticks the One Thing he TRULY Needs...
: imagine unironically fucking believing that it's easy to win against darius. you people circlejerk way too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-05-09T01:15:42.852+0000) > > imagine unironically fucking believing that it's easy to win against darius. > > you people circlejerk way too hard. I think that depends on your definition of easy. It is easy to win as a tank vs Darius just as it is easy to win as a tank vs teemo. Now what it isn't is fun. You just do nothing. First 23 minutes of the game. It sucks balls, but if you just play like a kitten and hide behind your tower and flash mastery every time they call you out in all chat and they spam dance 12 units outside tower range, eventually you will be more useful (or that's how it was 2 seasons ago anyway) but yeah.... tanks got deleted because rito hates that playstyle (except on {{champion:67}} and {{champion:10}} and every other 1v9 champ, just not on tanks)
: Play Aftershock Cho Gath, you will never see a Darius player cripple in more fear Don't die before level 6 and stay even in Gold and XP, then just farm him after you have ultimate He Qs? You Q He wants to do anything else? Silence He is close to you and low HP? Enjoy supper!
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-08T17:10:46.482+0000) > > Play Aftershock Cho Gath, you will never see a Darius player cripple in more fear > > Don't die before level 6 and stay even in Gold and XP, then just farm him after you have ultimate > > He Qs? You Q > > He wants to do anything else? Silence > > He is close to you and low HP? Enjoy supper! I've played both sides of this matchup a bit and believe it is much more a skill matchup than you are implying. Especially the don't die before 6 part. Yeah... it's more like don't farm outside of tower range till post 6 at the very least front the cho gath side. Cho lanes very similarly to a standard tank despite being a juggernaut and as such, darius does have a window to hard shut him out of the game
: My thoughts on Brand buffs on Pbe and the champion as a faulty designed champ
Agreed, this definitely won't push him back mid. But it also doesn't do much to affect his support. I see people complaining about how easily abused brand support is, but I'd have to disagree, brand support does tons of damage, sure but he is also quite squishy has no good disengage tools, and really needs to land his q as a stun to be useful, so yeah he actually is kinda tough to play well
: The State of Nidalee (super minion after 25 minutes)
Nice thread, clearly put in a lot of work. However I can't agree, due to you wanting to turn her back into {{champion:142}} 1.0 The huge damage was moved off her spear for good reason. She was way too safe doing one shot levels of damage without ever having to commit to a fight. Recent nidalee doesn't have that problem because her spear is lackluster with the tradeoff of applying a mark that can do tons of damage if you want to take a risk and pop it. This is a healthy playstyle, allowing her power to have a window to punish, and is why I believe they should not move her q damage at all, just leave it where it is Edit:I don't play nidalee, just parroting the info that was buzzing when zoe came out and was cancer
: Honestly there are 2 rioters that I think are really bad and they are ghostcrawler and meddler. All the other ones I haven’t heard any bad things about.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQM1RGva,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-07T01:17:59.946+0000) > > Honestly there are 2 rioters that I think are really bad and they are ghostcrawler and meddler. All the other ones I haven’t heard any bad things about. Daniel Z. Klein would like to know your location
: you can open multiple windows of different games, turn their play speed to 2x, mute them all and walk away or play a game (depending on computer/connection) You will have 'watched' all of the games you had a tab open on and get credit for them. I did this on the last day of the last quest line. i think I had 8 tabs open and I just took my puppy for a walk lol
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:38:53.825+0000) > > you can open multiple windows of different games, turn their play speed to 2x, mute them all and walk away or play a game (depending on computer/connection) You will have 'watched' all of the games you had a tab open on and get credit for them. > > I did this on the last day of the last quest line. i think I had 8 tabs open and I just took my puppy for a walk lol 2x speed doesn't matter, it's literally just are you on the page with the video playing for 10 min for each video
: which one you think will more likely be punished? flaming in chat but a perfect score not saying a word but grieving by spamming ff and inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6MVqtZTf,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:00:24.961+0000) > > which one you think will more likely be punished? > > flaming in chat but a perfect score > not saying a word but grieving by spamming ff and inting. Idk which is more likely.... but I thought this was about dodging in champ select vs spamming ff
: do you honest to god think people will be punished for that? i've tried that but people are still playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6MVqtZTf,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T03:49:00.343+0000) > > do you honest to god think people will be punished for that? i've tried that but people are still playing. No, they probably won't be punished often for it unless they are nagging their team in chat. But it is reportable, which means it is against the rules -> there is probably at least some punishment for it
: this should go under M&G cause no way in hell Riot will add a dodge button and you know this. riot doesn't want you dodging and even punishes you for doing so. you're better off just spamming FF. both are disrespectful but there is no punishment for doing so unlike dodging.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6MVqtZTf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-04T22:52:53.244+0000) > > this should go under M&G cause no way in hell Riot will add a dodge button and you know this. riot doesn't want you dodging and even punishes you for doing so. you're better off just spamming FF. both are disrespectful but there is no punishment for doing so unlike dodging. I mean there is a report option that is for "negative attitude- giving up" pretty sure spamming ff fits there
: Yes, people see the damage part. Now the question is, what is the prefered skill order now? Pretty sure it used to be Q W E. Is it still that way? And wheres the statistics of eating allies now.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HoGtAWaL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T11:08:37.927+0000) > > Yes, people see the damage part. Now the question is, what is the prefered skill order now? Pretty sure it used to be Q W E. Is it still that way? And wheres the statistics of eating allies now. It's qew now. And don't lvl r bc it's more useless than ryze r till you can get it rank 2
: Tahm Kench winrate is increasing
Noticed this too. But you forgot the important part. His pick rate, already abysmal dropped by more than half. Yesterday he was below 1% pick rate. Nobody wants to play that shit anymore. He's not fun, his entire thematic is completely removed and he is hard punished for attempting to be useful to his team at any point in time ever. If you pick tahm kench in my games I'm reporting you. Even phreak agreed that picking tahm should be a reportable offense
: > [{quoted}](name=TS Media,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JA6lw70w,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-02T02:17:54.202+0000) > > I'm sorry, but 4 seconds is a big fucking nerf to her E. You people bitched about not minding her doing damage if you were able to kill her. Her E, with 45% CDR, being on 6 seconds from about 3 isn't huge enough for you? Imagine not being able to please the masses... Welcome to the boards, where the points made don't matter because everyone is circle jerking something new this month. Her last buff was June 18th in patch 8.13 and it's R cooldown reduced, which isn't the problem in lane nowadays. Her Q was buffed in season 7...so...I don't think Riven is the issue here. If {{item:3161}} only {{item:3161}} we {{item:3161}} knew {{item:3161}} what {{item:3161}} was {{item:3161}} causing {{item:3161}} her {{item:3161}} to {{item:3161}} seem {{item:3161}} OP {{item:3161}} right {{item:3161}} now
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JA6lw70w,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-02T02:27:08.073+0000) > > Welcome to the boards, where the points made don't matter because everyone is circle jerking something new this month. Her last buff was June 18th in patch 8.13 and it's R cooldown reduced, which isn't the problem in lane nowadays. Her Q was buffed in season 7...so...I don't think Riven is the issue here. > > If {{item:3161}} only {{item:3161}} we {{item:3161}} knew {{item:3161}} what {{item:3161}} was {{item:3161}} causing {{item:3161}} her {{item:3161}} to {{item:3161}} seem {{item:3161}} OP {{item:3161}} right {{item:3161}} now You forgot conqueror
: Rest in Peace, Tahm Kench
: Rest in Peace, Tahm Kench
Ye, he ded oof. At least as support anyway :'(
: Can I please have a Riot Employee come justify the difference between my name and Evelynn?
Oof, if I'm not mistaken there is a "Sex-craved Eve" and a "Big Boobs ahri" and a "Busty Demoness" on these boards and they still have them afaik so, yeah, I'd say your name is pretty much in the clear
: > [{quoted}](name=UWentToJared,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T17:23:52.980+0000) > > Grown women all the time refer to their friends as "girls". Also it's common to say "guys and girls" when referring to a group of people, not necessarily children. Just my two cents Yeah, I view that as a failing of the English language since there are more common words to describe men then there are to describe women. Common words to describe males we have; - boy - guy - man With boy being the term to describe an adolescent. "Guy" as the informal way to refer to a male. "Man" as the formal way. But for females we only have; - girl - woman And "girl" is forced to be used as a way to describe an adolescent _or_ informal way to refer to a female. I believe Riot intentionally avoids using "girl" to describe any of the female characters because it can be interpreted both ways.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T17:44:13.967+0000) > > Yeah, I view that as a failing of the English language since there are more common words to describe men then there are to describe women. > > Common words to describe males we have; > - boy > - guy > - man > > With boy being the term to describe an adolescent. "Guy" as the informal way to refer to a male. "Man" as the formal way. > > But for females we only have; > - girl > - woman > > And "girl" is forced to be used as a way to describe an adolescent _or_ informal way to refer to a female. I believe Riot intentionally avoids using "girl" to describe any of the female characters because it can be interpreted both ways. I propose we popularize the word "guyl" (pronounced guile) to fix this situation
: **Boards:** 5. Yasuo, whichever champion we're circlejerking against, whichever we're circlejerking in favor of, Morde (es numero uno huehuehue), and Jhin (I don't have any 4 puns on hand sorry).
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=3vkhU7E6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T12:49:40.954+0000) > > **Boards:** 5. Yasuo, whichever champion we're circlejerking against, whichever we're circlejerking in favor of, Morde (es numero uno huehuehue), and Jhin (I don't have any 4 puns on hand sorry). Just change it to 4 and delete yasuo XD
: No because morgana is basically the best bot lane champ ever created. With W low mana cost and good damage she can just pop W every few seconds to proc her items and electrocute if she's feeling annoying and get free gold, then walk point blank and Q you til next patch, oh you picked blitz or pyke or naut or thresh or fucking anyone fun. Spellshield counters is all bitch.
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YbETJXaU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T14:20:10.367+0000) > > No because morgana is basically the best bot lane champ ever created. With W low mana cost and good damage she can just pop W every few seconds to proc her items and electrocute if she's feeling annoying and get free gold, then walk point blank and Q you til next patch, oh you picked blitz or pyke or naut or thresh or fucking anyone fun. Spellshield counters is all bitch. W doesn't proc electrocute. It hasn't since a few months after new runes came out. Same reason why it only procs spellthiefs once
Bazerka (NA)
: Question: How do you view Riot?
Wait, so why have I never heard of Min Liang Tan before? I had to google him to understand the question and he seems to me to have done much more of note and much less weed smoking than the commonly heard Musk
: maybe it's simply personal preference, but I despise playing him as I feel useless for most of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RBkVbEyt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:48:58.719+0000) > > maybe it's simply personal preference, but I despise playing him as I feel useless for most of the game. After the buffs to his ult particularly and actually most of the time before that, he is pretty strong
: Riot Games employees reportedly plan walkout to protest company policies
Isn't this political? I thought there was a rule....
Dyrreah (EUNE)
: It's fine. Lux got another skin. Because she doesn't have enough. She certainly needs that skin as well. Zilean can just wait until the next century, Lux needs another one. Jesus fucking Christ.
> [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kJkKaOQA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-30T20:55:42.093+0000) > > It's fine. Lux got another skin. Because she doesn't have enough. She certainly needs that skin as well. Zilean can just wait until the next century, Lux needs another one. Jesus fucking Christ. Well, seeing as he can time travel.... zilean of all people can in fact wait till next century lol
: VelKoz/Xerath are so hard to deal with bot lane
Alistar, leona, and nami deal with both really well. I play a decent amount of velkoz sup and it is strong, but pull off an engage and it's a guaranteed kill and all 3 have enough sustain to pull one off. 2, they tend to push the wave so get a jungle gank for free kills 3.Unlike velkoz support, xerath and ziggs support are both garbage if you dont feed them 3 kills in lane. They need gold to be relevant damage (unlike velkoz bc of his passive true damage) and they need more gold than going even as a support can give them. As such you can just play like a coward, get better at dodging and just win as the more useful support post 14 minutes
: You know how you can tone down damage, CC, and mobility in one fair swoop?
No, this doesn't fix anything. Yes cdr is too high, but everything kills in one rotation off of one cc anyway so reducing CDr and doing nothing about the actual damage problem doesn't help.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:145}} is an easier version of {{champion:67}} {{champion:53}} is an easier version of {{champion:412}} {{champion:91}} is an easier version of {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMp9Kyjo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-27T17:18:01.511+0000) > > {{champion:145}} is an easier version of {{champion:67}} > > {{champion:53}} is an easier version of {{champion:412}} > > {{champion:91}} is an easier version of {{champion:238}} Uhhhhh, other way around {{champion:412}} is a way easier, more forgiving version of {{champion:53}}. Look at pick rates it's obvious because one of them isn't useless for 10 seconds after they both miss hook Started the game maining both champs. Mechanically... maybe you are right, but thresh takes coin now anyway so most of his skill expression is down the toilet. Usefulness-wise, not a chance
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Vayne is getting worked on by riot in 9.10 and additionally, rageblade is stupid atm kai'sa is the most picked adc in pro this is ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHRE3rEH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-27T16:24:34.604+0000) > > Vayne is getting worked on by riot in 9.10 > > and additionally, rageblade is stupid atm kai'sa is the most picked adc in pro this is ridiculous I may be wrong.... but hasn't kaisa been most picked adc in pro basically since release... maybe with jhin in there with a bug for a few patches
: They also made his offensive W pretty darn useless, the base amount doesn't make up for the nearly 20% max health damage that he lost, 300 hp doesnt even make up 20% of an adc`s healthbar late game most of the time. I already had to consider NOT eating my target as tahm kench because of how weak the damage was and the fact that it takes stacks off my target, now I will ONLY use it as a situational outplay like when jax has his counter attack up. Even WORSE is they buffed the cd on his q....why is it worse? BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING HIM TOXICALLY RELIANT ON SPAM STUNNING THE ENEMY. 4 second cd with 45% cdr is just over 2 seconds with a 1.5 second stun....even if getting 3 stacks on someone is hard and it ends up balancing out, people are going to be frustrated and complain nonstop, even if they have a dash or something to escape him with, there will be non stop complaints everytime someone plays against a tahm kench and he will be nerfed into obscurity. The fact that they are nerfing tahm kench because of his defensive W goes to show that the new riot devs are GETTING RID of the old design philosophies, tahm kench`s W became more impactful because the fights got QUICKER and getting caught out was LESS FORGIVING. THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF GOING BACK TO ANYTHING LEAGUE WAS LIKE BEFORE SEASON 8. These nerfs are about more than tahm kench, they are about how the devs want to fundamentally change the game and are willing to do away with anything that gets in their way.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peq7B9il,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T02:09:56.728+0000) > > They also made his offensive W pretty darn useless, the base amount doesn't make up for the nearly 20% max health damage that he lost, 300 hp doesnt even make up 20% of an adc`s healthbar late game most of the time. > > I already had to consider NOT eating my target as tahm kench because of how weak the damage was and the fact that it takes stacks off my target, now I will ONLY use it as a situational outplay like when jax has his counter attack up. > > > > Even WORSE is they buffed the cd on his q....why is it worse? BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING HIM TOXICALLY RELIANT ON SPAM STUNNING THE ENEMY. 4 second cd with 45% cdr is just over 2 seconds with a 1.5 second stun....even if getting 3 stacks on someone is hard and it ends up balancing out, people are going to be frustrated and complain nonstop, even if they have a dash or something to escape him with, there will be non stop complaints everytime someone plays against a tahm kench and he will be nerfed into obscurity. > > > > > > > The fact that they are nerfing tahm kench because of his defensive W goes to show that the new riot devs are GETTING RID of the old design philosophies, tahm kench`s W became more impactful because the fights got QUICKER and getting caught out was LESS FORGIVING. THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF GOING BACK TO ANYTHING LEAGUE WAS LIKE BEFORE SEASON 8. > > > > These nerfs are about more than tahm kench, they are about how the devs want to fundamentally change the game and are willing to do away with anything that gets in their way. Ayyyy! Nice meeting you in game! Names are hard, sorry. But I knew it sounded familiar. Couldn't agree more here. Have a nice night! And good luck ctrl-3 (the footstomp taunt) spamming your way to victory!
: As a OTP rammus with 2,2 million mastery. Rammus wrong build so Zed solo kill him easy. But With my build Zed never outplay rammus like that. My op.gg: https://vn.op.gg/summoner/userName=life+of+dark No need gank you can kill them. The key of build is Trinity FORCE + BRAMble VEST to vs physical Champion or tank. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} My channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_e_PyxxXejyQmIP1TrFiCg/videos RAmmus vs AKALI [Rammus vs AKALi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edO2ebpvX7w) Ramms vs OLAF [RAMMUS VS OLAF](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSF7_g-meXc) Rammus vs Jayce [Rammus vs Jayce](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEQkKYdgTc) Rammus vs IRELIA [Rammus vs IRELIA ](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnFAlKUgPQ) RAMMUS VS KENNEN [RAMMUS VS KENNEN](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5Oi_bNTRM) RAMMUS VS TEMMO [RAMMUS VS TEMMO](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIGc3Ayc0A) Rammus vs Sion [Rammus vs Sion](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PcZ-VYowmQ) Rammus vs gangplank [Rammus vs Gangplank](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXa3AsksjXY) Rammus vs CAmmile [Rammus vs CAmmile](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeoCzoLzJ2w)
> [{quoted}](name=isnt My Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOkGWhkn,comment-id=0033,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:00:32.107+0000) > > As a OTP rammus with 2,2 million mastery. Rammus wrong build so Zed solo kill him easy. But With my build Zed never outplay rammus like that. My op.gg: > https://vn.op.gg/summoner/userName=life+of+dark > No need gank you can kill them. The key of build is Trinity FORCE + BRAMble VEST to vs physical Champion or tank. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > My channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_e_PyxxXejyQmIP1TrFiCg/videos > > RAmmus vs AKALI > [Rammus vs AKALi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edO2ebpvX7w) > > Ramms vs OLAF > [RAMMUS VS OLAF](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSF7_g-meXc) > > Rammus vs Jayce > [Rammus vs Jayce](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEQkKYdgTc) > > Rammus vs IRELIA > [Rammus vs IRELIA ](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnFAlKUgPQ) > > RAMMUS VS KENNEN > [RAMMUS VS KENNEN](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5Oi_bNTRM) > > RAMMUS VS TEMMO > [RAMMUS VS TEMMO](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIGc3Ayc0A) > > Rammus vs Sion > [Rammus vs Sion](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PcZ-VYowmQ) > > Rammus vs gangplank > [Rammus vs Gangplank](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXa3AsksjXY) > > Rammus vs CAmmile > [Rammus vs CAmmile](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeoCzoLzJ2w) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, building tri-force isn't gonna make you get one shot less, on rammus especially lol. Yes, it gives you a better chance 1v1 still not good when you have to not die in a teamfight though
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: zed vs rammus full build.
I agree with the point you are trying to make, and armor pen is way too strong rn. But this isn't really the greatest video to show it
: I want the wharf rats back
> [{quoted}](name=DancingDinos,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bas12WvU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:03:37.381+0000) > > I want the wharf rats back I'm just glad pika, pika is winning
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xiENb8Lt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:10:42.947+0000) > > Have to disagree and say that talon is the far superior roamer in terms of mobility and ganking potential due to his kayn like paths through the jg w his e. Talon also gets first blood more and is better levels 1-3 at least supposedly with better early waveclear/poke at the cost of running out of mana, which is why many talons do/did rush tiamat. But yeah, besides that zed is pretty obnoxious and scales a lot better than talon 2 pans, bang 2 pans.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xiENb8Lt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:14:55.484+0000) > > 2 pans, bang 2 pans. Wait, what?
: The secret that only the 10 mains Rammus know
Looks like a worse version of ap rammus to me
: Give anyone 17 kills by 20 minutes and see what happens. It doesn't matter what champion they are playing.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GfHE0A9P,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:07:29.799+0000) > > Give anyone 17 kills by 20 minutes and see what happens. It doesn't matter what champion they are playing. Ye, my point exactly
: The Difference
Have to disagree and say that talon is the far superior roamer in terms of mobility and ganking potential due to his kayn like paths through the jg w his e. Talon also gets first blood more and is better levels 1-3 at least supposedly with better early waveclear/poke at the cost of running out of mana, which is why many talons do/did rush tiamat. But yeah, besides that zed is pretty obnoxious and scales a lot better than talon
: Computer Science is more general, and more technical. Game Development and Graphic Design are both much more focused programs (and obviously, nowhere near the same thing) that take *part* of the computer science curriculum and expand on it. Computer Science is more basic, but also covers more.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UcTjbhOg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:01:59.402+0000) > > Computer Science is more general, and more technical. Game Development and Graphic Design are both much more focused programs (and obviously, nowhere near the same thing) that take *part* of the computer science curriculum and expand on it. > > Computer Science is more basic, but also covers more. This is both the most frustrating and sadly most accurate description I've seen thus far lol Source: CS major looking at game design careers
Hotarµ (NA)
: All of his moves are incredibly telegraphed and can be dodged by anyone with some sort of MS boost/mobility spell (large majority of the cast) with the exception of his ultimate, which has a short range. If Cho builds AP, he's not getting tanky, he just has health. It helps him survive for a little bit but it's not going to be enough to keep him from getting blown up in fights, especially since he's big and immobile.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GfHE0A9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T21:58:29.849+0000) > > All of his moves are incredibly telegraphed and can be dodged by anyone with some sort of MS boost/mobility spell (large majority of the cast) with the exception of his ultimate, which has a short range. > > If Cho builds AP, he's not getting tanky, he just has health. It helps him survive for a little bit but it's not going to be enough to keep him from getting blown up in fights, especially since he's big and immobile. ...... that is unless the enemy team gives him 23 stacks by 20 minutes in which case, he should be hecka tanky and still doing tons of damage
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxJEAo9y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T23:49:26.256+0000) > > Mundo/gnar/renekton? likes ibg... maybe I guess. But no this shouldn't be a conversion. It's one of the main tradeoffs of manaless champs IBG is not a core item on any of those champs
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxJEAo9y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T23:53:14.702+0000) > > IBG is not a core item on any of those champs Yeah, ofc it isn't core bc it's inefficient. But if you ever tried thanos mundo on aram like I have you'd know ibg is pretty good on him lol
: like what mana less champ core build has mana?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxJEAo9y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T23:00:00.994+0000) > > like what mana less champ core build has mana? Mundo/gnar/renekton? likes ibg... maybe I guess. But no this shouldn't be a conversion. It's one of the main tradeoffs of manaless champs
Show more

Minimac2000

Level 222 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion