: I have never seen any melee champions take glacial augment. Maybe it's because I'm in gold, or the fact that it's already a lesser chosen rune, but seriously, never, ever, ever, have I seen a melee champion use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYqFm25v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-21T20:36:00.857+0000) > > I have never seen any melee champions take glacial augment. > Maybe it's because I'm in gold, or the fact that it's already a lesser chosen rune, but seriously, never, ever, ever, have I seen a melee champion use it. {{champion:420}} and {{champion:41}} both do for sure. {{champion:75}} did at one point too oh, nvm thought you were talking klepto
Barso55 (NA)
: well they big nerfed her shroud giving some counterplay with pink wards or vision trinket. She should be fine now.
> [{quoted}](name=Barso55,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=cTQ2eIXn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:56:05.250+0000) > > well they big nerfed her shroud giving some counterplay with pink wards or vision trinket. She should be fine now. Teamfight tactics
Antenora (EUW)
: Personally I feel this game needs MORE shield breaking mechanics not less. https://streamable.com/nzzlt Sure I was 2 levels down but thats a stupid amount of shielding for a 1/6 Orianna... Renekton and Blitzcrank may not have been the best candidates for such a mechanic but the mechanic overall is a healthy addition to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKjycw7R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-19T14:12:02.141+0000) > > Personally I feel this game needs MORE shield breaking mechanics not less. > > > https://streamable.com/nzzlt > > Sure I was 2 levels down but thats a stupid amount of shielding for a 1/6 Orianna... > > Renekton and Blitzcrank may not have been the best candidates for such a mechanic but the mechanic overall is a healthy addition to the game. Shield reducing mechanics are fine. Those actually make the game healthier. "Just going to entirely ignore the resources spent to give this champ a 600 hp shield for 2 seconds and delete them as if the shield didn't exist" mechanics like pyke r and now these two changes are not cool. They say "i won champ select therefore i win game" which is something riot was trying to move away from. What they should've done is just moved the irelia shield damage mechanic to renekton tied to his fury. It only got removed in the first place because irelia had way too many kit components. Tada reduced shield effectiveness without making it entirely irrelevant. It's why riot shouldn't make a champion that reduces all healing to 0. 40% decrease fine, it is still useful. 60% decrease fine, no one plays kled anyways. 100% decrease on anything though is just not healthy and flat out feels unfair to play against
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=l5FeJhaB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T07:44:10.129+0000) > > Or, you know > > Riot can fix the one issue that's been plagueing the main game and causing this issue now - creep block/unit block > > Like there's pretty much no reason to have unit collision in TFT Creep block should never be removed from SR.
> [{quoted}](name=church arson,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=l5FeJhaB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:16:15.822+0000) > > Creep block should never be removed from SR. Ahhhhhh, yes coming from the guy who quite literally doesn't have a game as a melee champion on his entire account history. Yeah, screw off. Minion block is cancer. Try playing a melee top against ranged and then reevaluate after you die 3x from your own minions trapping you
Moody P (NA)
: Kled now counters champions that were meant to counter him
Yeah, I hate kled as a champion even more now than before. But it's cool because no one ever picks him with stuff like {{champion:82}} on the table
: People getting buffs before they get skins is a meme, but its hard to dismiss it when you have things like this Pyke buff. The first part is a nice quality of life change, but getting 600 Gold on a lethality building "support" is the biggest oversight I think I have ever seen out of the balance team. If he can stun jungle camps, you just created a better version of the oppressive Cammile we had earlier this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Fıre mage,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=vlrmvfza,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:22:55.397+0000) > > People getting buffs before they get skins is a meme, but its hard to dismiss it when you have things like this Pyke buff. The first part is a nice quality of life change, but getting 600 Gold on a lethality building "support" is the biggest oversight I think I have ever seen out of the balance team. If he can stun jungle camps, you just created a better version of the oppressive Cammile we had earlier this season. The camille jg thing was mostly last season and also it doesn't matter because they changed his q and e to not really do minion/monster damage so he is incapable of playing not support
: is not like her single E is almost half of your hp, a free slow and some tentacle following you anywhere on map.
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:10:16.528+0000) > > is not like her single E is almost half of your hp, a free slow and some tentacle following you anywhere on map. Excuse you the e is technically 50% + an ad scaling % so generally it is more like 65% before you factor in resistances :) It's a little bonkers to think about, but I still think she is a pretty fair champ
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=000200000000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:49:45.522+0000) > > Minion block is hell, lol > If you try and CS in your own minions she is gonna have a field day (I play illaoi) Is that different from any other champ though? You can kite around your own minions. Illaoi was pretty much the only top laner I'd play, and when they would just go the opposite way I went in their minion wave so I couldn't e, it was annoying as hell. Her Q will hit the whole wave but it does have a mediocre windup and roots her. Late game it's gonna kill the whole backline of the wave though which, as an old Illaoi player, I think is hilarious but I get why some people with slower waveclear get mad.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:12:37.306+0000) > > Is that different from any other champ though? > > You can kite around your own minions. Illaoi was pretty much the only top laner I'd play, and when they would just go the opposite way I went in their minion wave so I couldn't e, it was annoying as hell. > > Her Q will hit the whole wave but it does have a mediocre windup and roots her. Late game it's gonna kill the whole backline of the wave though which, as an old Illaoi player, I think is hilarious but I get why some people with slower waveclear get mad. Ye, it is really funny. I often ping my friend who is an adc in call with me onto a monster wave and then take like 12 minions with one q. Worth it every time
: Yeah, okay... Seems legit... This is why chat restrictions need to be checked manually
Jw, which champion were you against? (Also darius really isn't a tank #triggered)
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T10:09:25.112+0000) > > downvoted Bro. > you don't even know how illaoi works. Great argument. Expecially since you can certainly dodge her Q, E, and R. You know, when she says "MOVE!" and you sit there like a dumbass standing still auto attacking?
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=00020000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T16:43:51.706+0000) > > Great argument. > > Expecially since you can certainly dodge her Q, E, and R. You know, when she says "MOVE!" and you sit there like a dumbass standing still auto attacking? Minion block is hell, lol If you try and CS in your own minions she is gonna have a field day (I play illaoi)
Barkley (NA)
: Oh no! Illaoi used her ult! What do we do!?
Been maining illaoi for several months and I think this used to be a lot more of an issue for her than it is now. With the recent changes, her potential to deny disengage/still be useful out of her zone has increased dramatically
Moody P (NA)
: I feel like you're oversimplifying the champion too much. Illaoi is Challenger viable and this might be the strongest she's ever been
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:17:08.247+0000) > > I feel like you're oversimplifying the champion too much. > > Illaoi is Challenger viable and this might be the strongest she's ever been Agreed, illaoi does feel really strong rn (been maining illaoi for several months) and it is a little more complicated than this explanation. She is actually a pretty bit difficult to play into especially if she is facing a tank or melee in lane... but I wouldn't say she is actually OP rn. Maybe right on the edge though and definitely pub stompy on the poor sods who don't understand her kit lol
: huh? who the fuck get's time to move out the way? what type of entry level illaoi's are these? it's R -> W -> dead yes i started running when she did her big leap animation after missing her E on me. yes i killed her tantacles they literally came back instantly. well so much for that, i forgot about keeping an internal clock on her tantacle spawn rate, it's fucking juggernaut yasuo but no one's gonna be honest about it so whatever let's pretend she's tahm kench for a few months before she actually starts upsetting people because there's too much other new shit to ban.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEd7IuXT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-16T23:56:03.152+0000) > > huh? > who the fuck get's time to move out the way? > what type of entry level illaoi's are these? > it's R -> W -> dead > yes i started running when she did her big leap animation after missing her E on me. > yes i killed her tantacles they literally came back instantly. > well so much for that, i forgot about keeping an internal clock on her tantacle spawn rate, it's fucking juggernaut yasuo but no one's gonna be honest about it so whatever let's pretend she's tahm kench for a few months before she actually starts upsetting people because there's too much other new shit to ban. If you lost to an illaoi who missed her e.... Either 1.she was fed as hell and it was 25 minutes (peak of her power) 2. You fought somewhere she was writhin smacking distance of 2 pre existing tentacles and didn't dodge any of them and she was fed as hell 3. You are bad and she was fed as hell Illaoi loses almost every fight where she misses e in an all in. It is actually that critical. Hitting it can mean you can kill an opponent with 5 more kills than you but missing it means you can lose to a laner 2 levels below you. It is that big of a difference Generally you also have exactly 2 seconds to get out of range to not be one shot. Her first e r and then w yes, will in fact delete half of your hp if you get hit with your spirit but her w cd is permanently 2s in ult and she needs to get the 2nd w off to kill most champs
: Getting extremely ahead and carrying only to be shutdown by X Rageblade user feels the worst
Looks like the whole game was basically a 3v5 to me. Vayne hard inted to kaisa and her support kat was also pretty negative k/d. Against champs that scale even decently it wouldn't have been an easy win. But kayle and kaisa both scale very well while kat and zed don't scale that well. You got out champselected bud and didn't win before it became an issue
Galleh (EUW)
: NERF TAHM KENCH
Imo, he is also really easy to play against in addition to being gutted patch 9.14. Basically just treat him like anti-kayle. It doesn't matter which champ you picked or your CS differential which you should lose and still be fine the only thing that matters saying "can I fight tahm kench" is the timer/levels. His scaling is atrociously bad, so just wait till level 7 and all in him on darius/illaoi/riven ez game
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFrOFofN,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T23:24:42.534+0000) > > Works against both, had an easier time beating the wits end/rageblade ones in team fights because they were way squishier. You can actually just 1v1 the full tank with grasp ones in lane (post level 7 mostly). Darius and illaoi both do wonders as long as you pick the right fights. Riven also makes things easy because you can literally always escape him weird thing about kench he feels like a yi (i use kench alot) without any super attack speed steroids. minus the alpha strike/true damage. the fact he scales freakishly well with attack speed is scary.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFrOFofN,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T23:28:23.298+0000) > > weird thing about kench he feels like a yi (i use kench alot) without any super attack speed steroids. minus the alpha strike/true damage. the fact he scales freakishly well with attack speed is scary. Yeah, rageblade tahm is indeed scary in lane but he is not too great in 5v5 teamfights either way he just really lacks the engage/reliable hard cc of most relevant (lol) tanks and the multitargeting I burst your whole team now damage of any of the other relevant bruisers
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFrOFofN,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-13T22:56:11.377+0000) > > I've literally owned every single tahm kench I've played in top lane. Literally all you have to do is play like a bitch until level 7 and then stomp his face in. It's like facing teemo except easier because he's a tank that isn't ranged and can't poke through minions and doesn't have actual damage late game. Same concept, play like a bitch and you out scale no matter what champion you picked. what kind of kenchs do you play against? the grasp kind or lethal tempo kind with rageblade and/or wits with tank items.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFrOFofN,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T23:16:39.546+0000) > > what kind of kenchs do you play against? the grasp kind or lethal tempo kind with rageblade and/or wits with tank items. Works against both, had an easier time beating the wits end/rageblade ones in team fights because they were way squishier. You can actually just 1v1 the full tank with grasp ones in lane (post level 7 mostly). Darius and illaoi both do wonders as long as you pick the right fights. Riven also makes things easy because you can literally always escape him
Sadixs (EUW)
: Level 30 (and not smurfing)
Imo tryndamere is too difficult a playstyle pattern for a level 30 to pull off reliably against more experienced (not necessarily better) players. He needs to splitpush because his team fights aren't great and that's just more game knowledge than you can know rn. When you can push, what you can fight, who you beat, how you lose. Play more garen or darius or someone else easy until you are comfortable enough with the teamfight/splitpush orientation of each common toplane champion and which ones you can beat as who
: tahm doesnt just beat juggernauts. he beats everyone. he has an average lane kill rate of 60% on most top laners. think about what that means, when people tend to play passive against him because they have no choice. the champion is fucking aids and deserves to be olafed until they know what to do with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFrOFofN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-13T21:43:56.168+0000) > > tahm doesnt just beat juggernauts. he beats everyone. > > he has an average lane kill rate of 60% on most top laners. think about what that means, when people tend to play passive against him because they have no choice. > > the champion is fucking aids and deserves to be olafed until they know what to do with him. I've literally owned every single tahm kench I've played in top lane. Literally all you have to do is play like a bitch until level 7 and then stomp his face in. It's like facing teemo except easier because he's a tank that isn't ranged and can't poke through minions and doesn't have actual damage late game. Same concept, play like a bitch and you out scale no matter what champion you picked.
: What are the 10 hardest skillshots to land?
I think veigar's cage is actually harder to land than his w. Yes, yes I know that in this damage meta it doesn't actually matter getting the stun because your team just one shots anyone in the zone because they can't run, but it used to be where if you missed your e as veigar you were mega screwed as you'd just die the second it went down unless you had started running as soon as you missed the stun Gotta give it to sion q. They literally have to be braindead or just hit by your ult/morg q to stand on it for 2 seconds for you to get the knockup After that ziggs q stupid little bounce is so annoying when it doesn't hit someone it goes over lol Nami q is hard but rewarding I also feel illaoi e, not because its particularly hard to hit besides being super thin but just because of how completely screwed she is if she misses
: Stop mentioning Fiora and Irelia like they're at the same level as Renekton. Both of them have far more counterplay then the croc, and especially Riven. Fiora in fact even takes skill to play while the other three are facerolls. It's 2019 and you guys are still struggling against Fiora. I do not understand how.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:35:23.318+0000) > > Stop mentioning Fiora and Irelia like they're at the same level as Renekton. > > Both of them have far more counterplay then the croc, and especially Riven. Fiora in fact even takes skill to play while the other three are facerolls. > > It's 2019 and you guys are still struggling against Fiora. I do not understand how. I'm not gonna deny that fiora takes skill to play. She really does. It's just so damn obnoxious playing against any fiora who is even semi decent and watching everything you do (non-cc abilities included) getting completely negated by the fact that she pressed w with a full second+ margin for error and blocked all the damage from all of your abilities. It's like a freaking 1 person windwall that happens to affect everything in the freaking game, not just projectiles which are 70% of everything I can beat fiora, it is just always an annoying matchup
: She's very snowbally and frustrating to play against, but she can be beaten. It just requires all of the following to be true: 1. She has no stun. 2. She has not stacked her passive yet. 3. She has no conqueror. 4. She has no w. 5. She has no ulti. 6. She misses her Q reset on a minion. If all of these things are true you have the green light to fight Irelia, and maybe you will beat her maybe not. Good luck and godspeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIp1nxOy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:04:54.848+0000) > > She's very snowbally and frustrating to play against, but she can be beaten. It just requires all of the following to be true: > > 1. She has no stun. > 2. She has not stacked her passive yet. > 3. She has no conqueror. > 4. She has no w. > 5. She has no ulti. > 6. She misses her Q reset on a minion. > > If all of these things are true you have the green light to fight Irelia, and maybe you will beat her maybe not. Good luck and godspeed. Uh, levels 1-3 if you manage to get to the wave first and zone her from it you can definitely fight her on almost any (nonadc) top lane champion. Knowing the matchup from experience, with a minion wave advantage you can solo her level 2-3 on nautilus with EW, sion with QW, illaoi if she gets hit by an e and you have leveled either other ability, darius (duh), riven (duh), even maokai has the damage to out trade her if you keep her stacks down. After that and after she gets triforce yeah, no. If you haven't smashed her by then or got camped by their jg run for your life not that it will matter with all the dashes lol. I hate irelia btw at least as much as I hate fiora but her early lane is indeed abusable
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1l0uqxR5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:47:56.670+0000) > > The queue is only 5 minutes. The problem is that you have to sit through 6 dodged lobbies because everyone who gets auto-filled dodges at the last second. 5 minutes? lmao my ques are like 30 - 45 seconds...and usually it's only 1 or 2 dodges
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1l0uqxR5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T04:19:10.978+0000) > > 5 minutes? lmao my ques are like 30 - 45 seconds...and usually it's only 1 or 2 dodges He is talking about higher elo, where there is a much, much smaller playerbase
: Mandatory linked bank account tied to your LoL account for IRL fines for Griefing (for ranked play)
This is a terrible idea. League's accounts aren't that incredibly secure in the first place. I've had one stolen from me and it was really unclear how it could've happened. But if your change went through great the thief empties my bank account instead of just enjoying my f2p skins
: BRO JUST CARRY YOUR TEAM BRO IT'S EASY BRO BRO IF YOU LOOSE IS YOUR FAULT BRO
I have no idea what that team comp is, or who is where. But yeah. If you don't have an adc, and really .75 of a jungler either kayn or gragas with no smite idk, expect to lose a game long enough for you to get 25 kills
Kiwi Ink (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hR4Hewmj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-07T00:23:27.015+0000) > > Have you seen the winrate of just about every new champion (and occasionally their re-work)? This is honestly normal. Except for Zoe and Yuumi who had both excellent winrates early
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Ink,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hR4Hewmj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-07T03:55:34.683+0000) > > Except for Zoe and Yuumi who had both excellent winrates early Because neither have any actual mechanics? Duh Zoe has 1 spell Yuumi has a mouse (pun intended)
: 1. No one plays Maokai 2. No one plays Nasus. 3 And no one plays Singed. 51,73% Wow.... So broken.
> [{quoted}](name=H4H4 H1H1 H4H4,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nA30nNwi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T13:44:38.531+0000) > > 1. No one plays Maokai > 2. No one plays Nasus. > 3 And no one plays Singed. > > 51,73% Wow.... So broken. No one plays tanks and immobile melees because there is so much better cancer in top lane. Lol big surprise there
Pika Fox (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIEtoFYI,comment-id=00020001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T03:24:35.098+0000) > > Yes, 4% advantage in champion is going to trump 30-40% advantage in skill. > > No, the player played like shit. Period. The champion had zero to do with it. Thank you! This. Just because someone is a challenger doesn't mean they can't tilt like an idiot and make bronze level plays
: Its fun to watch TF blade losing lane to a silver player because the silver player picked TK
It's fun watching tf blade make silver level laning mistakes and then having him and his fans complain op, when he plays worse than a silver. Like seriously. Picks irelia, who is literally a terrible lose every trade champ until level 3. A silver player picks tahm kench who is basically only a champion until level 6. Tf blade tries to 1v1 in a bad trade like an idiot because hurr durr my skill will make the difference when I am completely ignoring game knowledge that every silver knows. It's like doublelift trying to 1v1 a silver zed at 6 on an adc. It's still a zed, you are still an adc if your ego doesn't get in the way you just dont 1v1 him lol. Unless the silver misses literally all his abilities, he's still got a chance to win that. Game knowledge -> elo. Elo does not transfer to getting to win when you ignore basic game knowledge This is basically just the opposite of that time hashinshin cried op on viktor top, was actually right, but then blind first time picked him in a ranked game and went 0/15. He ignored all of his advantages and played lower than his skill level because he tilted, happens frequently
: It’s not just those champions either. Champions like Darius and garen are insanely unfun to lane against because they can be tanky as hell while steal doing more damage then you. Urgot is a nightmare to lane against, who thought a ranged juggernaut was a good idea? Riven is still a problem because you can put her behind but after she buys warhamer it doesn’t matter how far behind she is. Jax was nerfed in the wrong way, his damage on his ult and q were lowered when that wasn’t the problem, his cooldown on his q in lane is the problem. Don’t even get me started on illoai, that champ can burn in hell.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIEtoFYI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T18:22:51.873+0000) > > It’s not just those champions either. Champions like Darius and garen are insanely unfun to lane against because they can be tanky as hell while steal doing more damage then you. Urgot is a nightmare to lane against, who thought a ranged juggernaut was a good idea? Riven is still a problem because you can put her behind but after she buys warhamer it doesn’t matter how far behind she is. Jax was nerfed in the wrong way, his damage on his ult and q were lowered when that wasn’t the problem, his cooldown on his q in lane is the problem. Don’t even get me started on illoai, that champ can burn in hell. Lol, illaoi has clear, OBVIOUS counterplay. Just y'know read her abilities. Sure she sucks to lane against, just try not picking a tank, or dodging her e, or walking away when she ults
: Your main is what you play most. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Minimac2000 Nami is still your most played.
> [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QhGE7nMb,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T16:06:37.143+0000) > > Your main is what you play most. > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Minimac2000 > > Nami is still your most played. I have almost triple the mastery points on most of my other champs illaoi, sion, nautilus, blitzcrank thresh and double on morg as nami and I played like 20 games of ranked because rito's servers disconnected me 3 games in a row. But yeah, whatever you say. Getting back on topic tho, lux support specifically is the issue as no one is running aftershock on lux mid-> solution nerf lux support and try not to hit mid lux too much
: No offense dude, but you're a Silver Nami main. You're in a league where pics don't particularly matter and you have a heavily biased view just on being a Nami main alone. These nerfs absolutely destroy mid Lux. Believe me, the problem is how much shielding she can give her team, and worse than that, aftershock keeping her alive in a lane where she should be 1 shot.
> [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QhGE7nMb,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T13:45:23.322+0000) > > No offense dude, but you're a Silver Nami main. You're in a league where pics don't particularly matter and you have a heavily biased view just on being a Nami main alone. > > These nerfs absolutely destroy mid Lux. Believe me, the problem is how much shielding she can give her team, and worse than that, aftershock keeping her alive in a lane where she should be 1 shot. Uh, I'm not a nami main. I play morg and nami in ranked when I get filled support which is a lot. My last 12 games are on illaoi lol. Check op.gg next time
: ?? It already slows you at the end of the duration and you should be using it to engage most of the time. If anything his new W will make disengaging more reliable while making engaging more of a gamble.
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicCoffee2k,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KMEBQgVE,comment-id=001d00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:54:38.475+0000) > > ?? It already slows you at the end of the duration and you should be using it to engage most of the time. If anything his new W will make disengaging more reliable while making engaging more of a gamble. Uhhh it's not gonna help him disengage when he self roots for 3 seconds lmao
: The blitz chnages are pretty hype
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KMEBQgVE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-01T21:57:17.879+0000) > > The blitz chnages are pretty hype Not really, they changed his w to "get the same effect and self root for two seconds instead of a 50% slow or get a slightly better effect and literally morgana q yourself so you die like an idiot" This is terrible
: the lux nerfs.
You are mistaken, lux is the problem
Moody P (NA)
: tanks are obsolete because all they offer is CC
I actually am going to have to disagree with this post. 1. Galio kind of sucks rn and is only played support and only because he can w flash for a better rakan ult 2. Tanks are obsolete because most don't have anything to actually force people to attack them and when they are attacked they don't have the tankiness to actually y'know tank it and not just die immediately 3. Tanks are obsolete because we haven't gotten a tank with 6 untargeted dashes yet. #equality4tanks
: if tanks do not only live to shit out cc, and have their damage buffed, then they turn from lesser bruisers into better bruisers. how are we going to fix that?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:37:34.747+0000) > > if tanks do not only live to shit out cc, and have their damage buffed, then they turn from lesser bruisers into better bruisers. > > how are we going to fix that? Why not just turn them into tankier not bruisers instead? Hmmmm is it because that ruins lee sin and zoe oneshotting literally everything from 100% hp in sub 2s in pro play? Yes, yes it is
: yeah I hate this sub board. I am only here to discus something in my game but they just insult me and character assassinate me. I don't know, I feel depressed now. I am going to ignore this thread from no own. I hope mods can see this thread and work on something to solve PB toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWkA90Z2,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T03:38:37.421+0000) > > yeah I hate this sub board. I am only here to discus something in my game but they just insult me and character assassinate me. I don't know, I feel depressed now. I am going to ignore this thread from no own. I hope mods can see this thread and work on something to solve PB toxicity. Yep, this is the worst sub forum. Nothing useful gets done here and people only downvote and spam {{summoner:11}} whenever any rioter responds to anything even if it's just a polite reply lol. If you need something done just submit a ticket. Come to memes and games we have more fun and more cookies. :p
: Except...... the very support you like to play wave clears. And does so more effectively than any other champ in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-29T17:05:33.750+0000) > > Except...... the very support you like to play wave clears. And does so more effectively than any other champ in the game. And they nerfed Morgana's w earlier this season precisely for the same reason because it had too much waveclear and was being played in solo lanes.... and now shes back to being played almost all support.. congrats you played yourself
: Anything works if you're skilled that doesn't mean its balanced. Such a poor argument. The point is these nerfs were excessive. There are better ways to have addressed his clear. For instance, instead of completely removing his damage against minions they could have just drastically reduced the damage of it against mobs. That way at least he can still help adc clear the wave when they win exchanges. And if above still lisn't reasonable then at the very least they should have left his Q damage alone. He got enough nerfs for 2-3 years. Ive never seen such a drastic attempt to balance a champ in 1 patch during the 5+ years of LoL. The only one i can remember being similar was Shaco's nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T14:25:05.912+0000) > > Anything works if you're skilled that doesn't mean its balanced. Such a poor argument. > > The point is these nerfs were excessive. There are better ways to have addressed his clear. For instance, instead of completely removing his damage against minions they could have just drastically reduced the damage of it against mobs. That way at least he can still help adc clear the wave when they win exchanges. > > And if above still lisn't reasonable then at the very least they should have left his Q damage alone. He got enough nerfs for 2-3 years. Ive never seen such a drastic attempt to balance a champ in 1 patch during the 5+ years of LoL. The only one i can remember being similar was Shaco's nerfs. 1. Pyke came out maybe a year ago... maybe not 2-3 lol 2. Tahm kench designed as a support is no longer playable support because of like 10 patches gutting to his w I'm not sure they are even finished yet. So now he is a top laner because of pro play. This is what happened to your champ except opposite and your champ was actually designed to play support. Accept that things get ruined by pro play and either play him in the way rito forces him played or don't and be worse off for it
: Bruiser is a broad term to define a wide variety of champions that combine some amount of tankiness and damage. There are more specific terms you'd use if you're talking about a specific subcategory like "diver" or "juggernaut". AD casters are champions like pretty much every AD assassin and a ton of the more spell oriented ADCs.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REXalZvv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-29T08:32:49.448+0000) > > Bruiser is a broad term to define a wide variety of champions that combine some amount of tankiness and damage. There are more specific terms you'd use if you're talking about a specific subcategory like "diver" or "juggernaut". > > AD casters are champions like pretty much every AD assassin and a ton of the more spell oriented ADCs. Ok, I guess I can deal with lucian and maybe mf being ad casters, but the rest of the adcs are just auto attackers which means they are not ad casters and tests zed definitely is one but your post is claiming that juggernauts like illaoi and aatrox and divers like riven lee din are not ad casters but they are. The item intro even talks about its users having built in sustain... it's for top lane champs with a fre lucky adcs who can use it period
: When Death's Dance was introduced in 5.22, this is what Riot said on its purpose & who it was for:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is exactly why people hate everyone who uses the term "bruisers" it's so non descriptive. Ad casters... so people like {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:58}} I missed a few but you get the point... all of these fall under the really awful classification that is the pseudo class of bruiser. In fact the only non-bruiser ad caster I can think of is {{champion:238}} and they definitely didn't make the item for him lol Ps if we are talking about abuse cases of DD look at *cough {{champion:145}}
: have u tried tho? u can beat irelia with udyr so easily its funny i am not making false claims ive done it times and times
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EVNdtEjf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T14:33:27.223+0000) > > have u tried tho? u can beat irelia with udyr so easily its funny > i am not making false claims ive done it times and times Not op, and I hate to make concessions to irelia, but udyr's level 1 is actually strong (pentakill invade level strong) he just doesn't have any annoying dashes, irelia's lvl 1 is just flashy but also weak and makes you hate your life already for playing against them. It's like playing into a yasuo who started e. They just dash 7 times and every opponent with a skillshot or who is melee (all of them) start thinking "duck me"
: Original? The MOBA style came out long before LoL, and actually spawned from another game that wasn't in any way a MOBA. DotA came out of a RTS custom map, and ended up turning into a whole genre. Who's to say that TFT won't be the same and start spawning whole new mega-games with a huge esports scene?
> [{quoted}](name=SurgicalStriker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rrnaxAE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:42:53.218+0000) > > Original? The MOBA style came out long before LoL, and actually spawned from another game that wasn't in any way a MOBA. DotA came out of a RTS custom map, and ended up turning into a whole genre. Who's to say that TFT won't be the same and start spawning whole new mega-games with a huge esports scene? Can't have an esports scene with this much rng lmao, that's like having esports for go fish lol People watch esports to see who is better not to see who got lucky and finished all their gold champs with 3 items first
: She's infested with even more bugs from the changes https://www.reddit.com/r/Illaoi/comments/c5oyp1/weird_stuff_that_happens_with_the_new_changes/
> [{quoted}](name=Nerf Qiyana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEqtYJ0k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T17:31:46.661+0000) > > She's infested with even more bugs from the changes > https://www.reddit.com/r/Illaoi/comments/c5oyp1/weird_stuff_that_happens_with_the_new_changes/ That's kinda sad to hear, but they will probably hotfix at least most of that... I hope lol Especially the base self spawning part oof
: > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T04:10:07.613+0000) > > god forbid he has counterplay with that overloaded kit he has right? Mordekaiser overloaded? OMEGALEL.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-25T08:15:51.464+0000) > > Mordekaiser overloaded? OMEGALEL. Mordekaiser is strong and bad players confuse that with overloaded. I.e. yasuo is "overloaded" but yasuo is not strong. Mordekaiser has decently good numbers and a killer ultimate but they take up appropriate power in his kit and have counterplay
iLoveJogurt (EUNE)
: Anti remake strat?
It does work, pretty conditional and hard to pull off but still hope they bug fix that lol
Rioter Comments
BestGmers (EUNE)
: oh ffs "pro play" so players do not matter? Only pro play?
> [{quoted}](name=BestGmers,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gihs3JLL,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T22:09:16.596+0000) > > oh ffs "pro play" so players do not matter? Only pro play? Not my opinion but according to riot pro play is more or less weighted the same as the other 50 million players lol, so yes braum will stay with less hp than janna because he is pretty good in pro, especially now that tahm kench is no longer a support and alistar is the only other real option for tank supports (and maybe thresh as well...)
BestGmers (EUNE)
: Why does Braum have less HP than a adc?
Show more

Minimac2000

Level 236 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion