: When and how'd he get banned?
: Why exactly does Rubick want MM to post this? I don't get it
They are buddies and Rubick is banned. Plus MM has a better public rep.
bbQ s (EUW)
: It's 15 minutes into the game..
Code for: I am not good and my team got steam rolled, please change the game to make it easier for me to win without putting in effort.
: I'd rather lane against Darius. Garen is just annoying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5W01hgf,comment-id=0009000200000001,timestamp=2017-09-25T15:21:14.768+0000) > > I mained her for years. She is a toxic stat stick like most old champions. Lol k. Dno if you know what the word toxic means. Shyv gta be one of the least toxix champions in the game. So ya.
: I complimented a Zed on some fancy footwork he used to outplay me.
I have seen that from every champion including Soraka and not seen it from plenty of players on Zed. Your lack of screenshots smells of a made up whining excuse.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5W01hgf,comment-id=000a000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-25T15:41:40.651+0000) > > > You can share good/shitty ideas with the manager of a store but you cannot yell at other customers for not liking them. Well, you can, doubt it'll make you seem more believable and it may actually lead to you being thrown out and getting a house ban.
I mean cannot in terms of "without consequence" being the assumed factor. But yes for clarity.
: Can't ban ideas. What you can ban is not following forum rules and being kind of a jerk to people with different opinions.
Bad ideas fall under freedom of speech. The best way to weed them out is to let them ne debated. On the other hand business have rules about how their property can be used and moderating foul and degrading actions is usually expected by their clientele. You can share good/shitty ideas with the manager of a store but you cannot yell at other customers for not liking them.
: Or he should just stop coming to these boards. Gameplay in general has always been the laughing stock of these forums anyways.
Well yeah. He can post his ideas on YT or Reddit about adc Darius and get the same reactions. The place isn't the problem, if he keeps getting banned his attitude is the problem. Loads of people on any side of the debate go their entire boards existence without even a warning. Individual behavior is on the individual not the system.
Stone766 (NA)
: Why does this game have a toxic reputation?
Because the players and esports icons are often toxic and encourage unsportsmanlike attitudes. To be fair normal sports are showing the same trend of arrogant showboaters and lack of team spirit or professionalism.
: R u srsly crying about Shyv?
I mained her for years. She is a toxic stat stick like most old champions.
: ~~Or maybe it's because he got permabanned~~
Maybe he should stop throwing tantrums when people disagree?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bottom Laner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQ0dOEY2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-25T00:19:14.169+0000) > > But with these changes we won't have {{champion:122}} become an ADC like he's supposed to be. Did you pay attention to anything ~~Rubick~~ Malicious posted?!?!!?! /s Are these 2 the same dude? I've seen another person say Rubick is Malicious other account when he got called out for faking meddlers words and got roasted by Meddler himself.
Nah MM just uses his notoriety to get upvotes for Rubicks ideas.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5W01hgf,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-09-24T23:09:28.319+0000) > > It was Rubick's idea, he asked MM to post about it. I still guarantee that if Rubick were to present his idea to the dariusmains subreddit and discord, it would be shot down by nearly all of its members, both the high and low elo members. The idea is fucking trash, and the creator doesn't change that fact.
The creator does matter. Rubick knows MM gets automatic upvotes which is why he had him post it.
: a Darius main lost once therefore the champ is garbage? Darius has a 50% wr and a 9% playrate on op.gg. most balanced he's been in months, and that considering with this god-awful meta we have that is express-tailored to counter champs like darius darius isn't weak the meta is just shit.
: Juggernauts and Juggernaut-like champions in general fall off in high elo. {{champion:106}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:420}}
And always will until they fix them being toxic stat sticks #{{champion:102}}
: Well everything that's under 52% WR is a troll pick for Rubick (because let's be honest this post is 90% rubick-made). Did you miss that post where he said that he would report everyone playing Ashe for assisting enemy team? Lmao
Rubik who is the true writer of this post behind malicious metal, doesn't want to play anything low win rate unless it has some sort of cheap exploit. That is why this post exists rubick asked malicious metal to make it.
: Wait what... That's asking to completely DEMOLISH any 1v1 potential he had. He's still a solo laner you know... This whole idea is trash and would not sit well with the dariusmains community.
: Isn't about game being old so much just compare season 5 to this one literally every role had agency and almost every champion was viable you could carry from nearly any position made supporting more fun too as you had different people to support if your adc was meh way more back and fort in games as people would make comebacks and throws it was just better and more fun besides that, elo matters too, the people in low elo wont play adc as well nor protect them as well once you get higher and people start doing this you will be forced to adapt and do the same or you are screwed.
I did. I quit for a year in S5 because it sucked. Because a Season being good or bad is subjective.
: Playing Darius in high elo is asking to lose, and this is how you fix it?
Yay one game cherry picked because Rubick asked you to use your rep to post this.
: the amount of art content is a terrible way to gauge whether one champ is more popular than another. i think we can all agree that if that were the case {{champion:103}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:37}} would always win
And why do people draw/commission/view more art of one character vs another, even if we separate it by gender *Thinking face*
Sharjo (EUW)
: Evelynn: Agony's Embrace - Champion Teaser
: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/152/332/33d.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkchBhLX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-23T13:30:53.924+0000) > > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/152/332/33d.jpg No. I am the Grinch on the boards.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like people are voting for azir so ahri wont win... Not to make azir win..
Exactly why this entire thing is rigged. One search on an artwork site will tell you what champions are actually most popular. This farce is decided by a small and bias slice of the community on the boards.
: She definitely needs her face expression tweeked in the splash art.
Yeh it looks like the face of an anime yandere.
: While I disagree overall, I do miss the spikes. I miss them a lot.
Eve's or Morde's spike ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: Honestly, I wouldn't mind the shadow tentacles if they were sleeker and more elegant. That being said, I do quite like how the VGU looks, but old Evelynn was a champion I had a sweet spot for.
If they gave more of a demonic or void vibe I'd like them. Her face and spiderlike look are all I have problems with. I love the old one but the new one could be just as good in my eyes with some edits.
: I'm going to miss all the spikes and the red/pink/black/blue color scheme.
As will I. On the bright side they ripped off Tokyo Ghoul.
Splision (NA)
: There are people complaining about the exact opposite actually; they think she doesn't look spidery enough.
We have Elise. Why would we need two spiders?
: She also got bigger breasts. I'm not a fan of this.
Still not as big as her original but it is what it is.
: Omg season 7 is the worst Omg season 6 is the worst Omg season 5 is the worst Omg season 4 is the worst Omg season 3 is the worst Omg season 2 is the worst
Juice (EUNE)
: Well, I mean, sure at lower elos it's still fun because fuck the meta, right? But the higher you go, the more meta-dependant it becomes and this meta is just awful to play in.
No this guy just has a different subjective experience and the game is still fresh for him. While you have a different subjective(not objective) view and the game is old to you.
Juice (EUNE)
: Can we all agree this is the worst Season out of them all?
Aka what people who grow board of a game try to claim "objectively" with every single patch or update after the game losses it's new experience charm for them. And no it is not objective, that is quite literally your subjective experience.
: Her shadow attire puts off a Spiderman symbiote vibe, I like it.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0yMAKeEy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-23T09:45:32.329+0000) > > Her shadow attire puts off a Spiderman symbiote vibe, I like it. I don't we already have Elise.
: Evelynn's New Splash Art
So many smug temptresses out there already did they have to make her face like that?
Rioter Comments
: Sakimichan is a really good artist. Just be careful, you're digging pretty deep for Boards' content policy.
Yes. Heavens knows women's bodies are so gross, sinful and evil we must cover them up unlike the men. Else Riot will spank us. /s
: I've actually studied corporate finance, but why don't you educate me?
"I've actually studied..." Code on the internet to "I need authority to plead to and maybe skimmed a wiki or watched some guy on YT for five minutes!"
: It's a lie... Riot isn't barely keeping the lights on with these skins. They are making money by the boat loads, and they would continue to do so even if they made skins for neglected champs. The reason they don't is because they are maximizing resources. I don't blame them for doing this(the difference for popular vs unpopular champ skin is likely in the multi millions). It's more of "bad form" on their part by neglecting players because they don't make up a large enough % of the player base.
: Reality Check on the skins "you hate" - They keep the servers and RIOT running
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=00070000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-21T22:23:43.480+0000) > > No if anything I pretend the majority of players disagree with me. Git gud at insults. Know thy enemy. She thinks I'm attempting to insult her. She thinks she's worthy of being **_my_** enemy, imagine that. And yes, I just gender labeled you - _wannafiteabbatit_ Enrich your life and go watch _Bowfinger_. Thank me later. http://i.imgur.com/ZmQCJRE.gif?noredirect
>She thinks she's worthy of being my enemy Well yeah you are just some nerd behind a computer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=0001000000040000,timestamp=2017-08-21T00:52:01.570+0000) > > People have been saying that the game is ruined or that it is changed too much or that it is trash or that it is dying since season 2 when I joined. it is just like many other games any change or lack thereof is met with a bunch of anger. maybe, but only recently did players actually start leaving in droves. There used to be only one post every now and again because a character got fixed...now you get a post every week about leaving, how the game is only fun if everyone you know is playing to counteract the terrible solo-experience and that the games that you want to enjoy are over in an instant
>leaving in droves. Source or I don't care for any of the rest of the subjective post you made.
Kloqdq (NA)
: If people could just think out their post rather than yelling to the boards, 'THIS GAME SUCKS FUCK RIOT". We don't need those posts because they offer nothing to healthy discussions. Many of us want to improve the game so we should work with Riot and talk about the issues without being stupid and childish.
> [{quoted}](name=Kloqdq,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-08-21T13:11:34.537+0000) > > If people could just think out their post rather than yelling to the boards, 'THIS GAME SUCKS FUCK RIOT". > > We don't need those posts because they offer nothing to healthy discussions. Many of us want to improve the game so we should work with Riot and talk about the issues without being stupid and childish. Well I like to make fun of whiners, I'm a strong believer in unconditional freedom of speech so even those I consider to have less valuable viewpoints get their say.
: >It bugs me when people state their opinion as fact, even worse when they pretend the majority of players agree. So .. _every Mira post ever?_ http://i.imgur.com/UFUDq9a.gif?noredirect
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Things ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-21T13:25:15.537+0000) > > So .. _every Mira post ever?_ > http://i.imgur.com/UFUDq9a.gif?noredirect No if anything I pretend the majority of players disagree with me. Git gud at insults. Know thy enemy.
: lol. Lack of Mordekaiser in there, I rate this a numero uno out of ten.
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Metal,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2017-08-21T12:33:39.309+0000) > > lol. > > Lack of Mordekaiser in there, I rate this a numero uno out of ten. That would be because the majority of posts about mordekaiser are productive and they're simply talking about the desired design or lore direction for the champion not whining
: I miss the days
I too miss the good ol' days of Burning Crusade when the game was a low technology, tedious grind fest. I swear it has nothing to do with my Nostalgia goggles and growing boredom from a game I've been playing for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-20T19:49:38.652+0000) > > The problem is nobody can just say "I have been playing this game for years and do not like it anymore. I grew bored of it." It has to be something 'wrong' with the game. Every game has 'flaws' and Riot tries to fix them, but most of what people whine about is bollocks or just an opinion they want to enforce as if it were the only true viewpoint. well, a big issue with that is that the game did not have declining interest until riot started changing its whole design philosophy. There were players from beta all the way to season 6...then the game started going out the window because so many ridiculous strategies came about that just break the game because riot implemented unnecessary features (tower first blood, global first blood, making top now a dominant objective instead of slightly better than bottom lane, and how many other things? oh yeah, Masteries started the whole mess XD) not to mention riot made existing problems worse with their class update of the marksmen
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rd2yxEvE,comment-id=000100000004,timestamp=2017-08-21T00:43:57.756+0000) > > well, a big issue with that is that the game did not have declining interest until riot started changing its whole design philosophy. There were players from beta all the way to season 6...then the game started going out the window because so many ridiculous strategies came about that just break the game because riot implemented unnecessary features (tower first blood, global first blood, making top now a dominant objective instead of slightly better than bottom lane, and how many other things? oh yeah, Masteries started the whole mess XD) > > not to mention riot made existing problems worse with their class update of the marksmen People have been saying that the game is ruined or that it is changed too much or that it is trash or that it is dying since season 2 when I joined. it is just like many other games any change or lack thereof is met with a bunch of anger.
: My new GF is a lingerie model :P
Show more

Mira Arya Enthe

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion