: These boards make up an absolute minuscule part of the population. When some Silver/Unranked player here who knows nothing about the game makes a thread complaining about too much damage, it gets what.. 50 upvotes? Why would Riot listen to that? Try posting your complaints on more popular platforms to get a better idea of what the community thinks.
Wow, resulting to elo shaming. That's not allowed here, not to mention the mods don't tolerate it.
Vekkna (NA)
: >And she scales VERY WELL, one of the best in the game at that. 100% false. Post on your actual account so we can figure out why anyone would possibly say something so hysterically inaccurate. Her theoretical scaling ceiling is quite high, but it's purely theoretical after the plant hp nerfs. If she was a high-scaling champ, she wouldn't be rushing Liandry's and pen in the first place. She'd be rushing as much pure AP as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sR5WkmRf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:43:58.531+0000) > > 100% false. Post on your actual account so we can figure out why anyone would possibly say something so hysterically inaccurate. Due to the mods wrongly banning me, I can't post on my main, but you can have a look at my op.gg if you want: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SnugglePuggle94 Level 7 mastery on Zyra btw ;) > > Her theoretical scaling ceiling is quite high, but it's purely theoretical after the plant hp nerfs. If she was a high-scaling champ, she wouldn't be rushing Liandry's and pen in the first place. She'd be rushing as much pure AP as possible. Not necessarily. She has a weak early game unless you're letting her hit every ability on you, and it takes her time to build her items anyway, so when she does get them, she scales hard.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AAC Wrath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qLg4ueA,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-07-22T17:56:16.017+0000) > > You're permanently bronze. You aren't even good enough at the game to try to judge the game Elo shaming is not allowed here, not to mention it's offensive and downright disrespectful. You better edit your post before the mods get you.
: Riot there's a reason we keep talking shit to you on boards instead of just leaving your game.
Morello told me he trained Meddler and Repertoir (however you say his name) to follow in his footsteps. Well he either didn't train them well enough, or those two decided to just say screw him and have done things their own way. Either way, the game went to shit when he left, along with a certain someone who decided to bring in the horrible concept of Runes Reforged that was used similarly, and had horrific results, in another game. The game was fine as it was, but they chose to fatten their own wallets instead of thinking about the millions of players that loved (and still love) the game.
Moody P (NA)
: Galio is the weakest antimage concept ever
He was THE anti-mage before his rework. Now? He's a horribly designed half tank that doesn't do damage but barely survives to be a tank as well. He's literally nothing and Riot doesn't care to revert him or give him meaningful changes.
: I can't evne follow the reasoning behind things riot is doing these days.
I can't bad mouth them on here but it's a pretty well known issue these days. Riot just doesn't care when we speak up about it and just keep doing the horrible crap they are doing already.
zepdrix (NA)
: Legit Question: Does anyone enjoy playing Zyra?
I enjoy playing her even after the horrible rework. And she scales VERY WELL, one of the best in the game at that. Once you get a Liandry's + Void Staff, you're golden <3 My combo is EW then QWR, but if I'm being jumped on, EWR, then QW while they are being knocked up during R.
Pika Fox (NA)
: If they jumped on you, youre either flashing or youre dead. Its a moot point once it gets to that.
No it's not. I've gotten away hundreds of times without flashing or dying on Lux.
Pika Fox (NA)
: *presses Q to land max range Q* *Aftershock procs* GG you did nothing.
It's for when champs jump on her. Aftershock gives her some beef and then does damage to them since they are in range. Of course it's useless if they aren't in range. And it's pretty broken, I've seen it and used it as well.
Wda04 (NA)
: 9.14 so buggy
Lux was never a support to begin with. She's a mid lane mage that can go bot if necessary. She should be going back to her primary role now.
: you must tell us what happened tho
Apparently her passive is stunning every time she uses a spell instead of at 4 stacks.
Azwel (EUW)
: I don't like this new "anti-counter something" design philosophy.
Newflash bud: League was ALL about hard counters before Runes Reforged came in. It's good that Riot is starting to implement some more things like this, but it barely touches the surface of things needed to be done to get the game back to where it should be.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:34:46.647+0000) > > I was talking about the best viable options, not ALL of them. I know there's more than one option, but not all of them are the best. And that´s the difference compared to before. You can run Ashe with either Comet, PtA, FF or LT and people wont bat an eye, before if you ran anything except fervor or bloodthirst (Whichever was meta at the time) then you´d get straight up called a griefer/troll. > You are using the example of only the one "main" keystone that champs use. I'm talking about the overall setup as a WHOLE, has less customization than the old system. The old system had the RUNES- flat or scaling stats you could use (reds, yellows, blues, purples). Then we had the MASTERIES- three trees full of options to choose from- over 30 points were in each tree, and you got 30 to use for your overall page. Meaning you can go full offense (18/12/0), half and half (18/0/12) or full defense (0/12/18). Ah those,,,,,,,if i recall right then above like gold or something everyone basically just ran exactly the same pages with some cheeky buggers stuffing in 1% critchance somewhere, and that was it. The masteries tree´s are essentially kept, most of them were just minor stat boosts anyway which got combined into larger ones, it was even partially fused with todays rune system in which we have real scaling options that work the same or even better. Those 30 points were just filler for reaching a handful of actually notable ones that mostly got placed further down, such as the keystones or a 5% lifesteal buff etc- > The overall system now? You only get TWO trees to select from, and only get 6 POINTS. Riot only added the 3 small stat slots much later into the game where now most people don't even opt into the defense because it's so lackluster, and they just go for more damage instead. Those 6 points are basically what you get when you remove all the redundant and useless stuff from the old trees, pretty much everything of note was indeed kept. Some effects like bandit even got moved over to items like spellthiefs edge. > I saw it run on all the heal/shield supports, including myself I ran it on all of them. I don't ever recall any of them taking thunderlords at all. "All of them" The only ones who could consistently heal&shield well back then were Janna, Soraka, Lulu and Sona, and Sona certainly opted into thunderlords often enough, as did lulu. > They were not the only users by a long shot. Who else could actually use it? > Well duh, DT was best on the mages that had DOT abilities, mainly mages like Brand. Tanks never went for Fervor, so they had Grasp and CoC that were their main ones. "Was best" Thats not the problem, problem was that it didnt work on anyone else, period, except Jhin&mf for a while until removal via nerfs. > Again, only talking about the main keystones. Like I said above, there are options that they can run, but not are the best, leaving one or two as the main ones. Old system had multiple BEST setups people could run, so with that, both systems are equal. Old system didnt have multiple setups, 80-90% of the population used the same builds and the same setups with minor changes like some extra MR or armor in one matchup or another if they had a lot of rune pages. > Wow. How rude. And yes, diversity has decreased. You providing 0 evidence for any of your claims is equally respectful, all i see are baseless claims while we have Riot themselves stating that the system was revamped due to the extreme lack of diversity which was extremely boring for everyone involved. > LOL nope, it's not. Nice try tho. Lets look at the old ferocity tree. 1. 2% attackspeed or spelldamage. 2. Taste of blood (same as we got now but a worse one) / a 20 HP heal on a minion kill every 30 sec /3% bonus damage on a enemy hit by one of your abilities for your allies. 3. 2% lifesteal and spellvamp / scaling stats going up to 10 AD+18 AP lvl 18. 4. 1% bonus damage for each unique champ killed / 3% bonus damage&1,5 taken / ramping 3% bonus damage in combat vs enemy champ. 5. 7% armor pen / 7% magic pen. 6 . Warlords bloodthirst (Fleet footwork) / fervor / deathfire touch. So for your average marksman: 2% attackspeeed. taste of blood. 2% lifesteal. 5% bonus damage. 7% armor pen. Fervor= 80 AD. All of them ran this, no exceptions unless trolling. Then from the resolve tree (most common but not mandatory) one could get. 2 bonus HP regen per 5. 15+movespeed in brush/river. 8% bonus heal&shields. Would you look at that? Basically just minor stat buffs with 0 real interaction and naturally given that some stats were more helpful for some champs everyone naturally just ran the same stuff always because that´s what people do, if they have clear alternatives with obvious differences then they take the best. Take a good long hard look at the mastery/rune tree´s we have today and be honest, can you even compare them? No matter how i look at it the modern tree´s offer good options on each row that all have noticeable impact or influence while the old one was was generally completely insignificant aside from the keystone. Diverse? No not at all, some stats were better for your champs so you ran those or got called a troll, and honestly the difference was often so large it was basically justified in many cases. But there was a exception to the "only keystones really had a impact" rule.....which was the bandit mastery, the one that at the time gave 1 gold for each minion killed by an ally nearby as well as some gold for hitting a champ with a cooldown. You remember this one? Every single support and their dogs used it, or they pretty much crippled their own laning and suffered miserably. What great diversity!...Not. The new system does indeed have fewer options, but almost every single one of them is a legitimate option that has a noticeable effect more often than not....you dont believe me? Look at the modern trees, find my any except the resolve one that doesnt offer at least 2 good and considerable options on each row for the majority of users.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T23:34:58.201+0000) > > And that´s the difference compared to before. > > You can run Ashe with either Comet, PtA, FF or LT and people wont bat an eye, before if you ran anything except fervor or bloodthirst (Whichever was meta at the time) then you´d get straight up called a griefer/troll. Nope. Back then, our runes and masteries weren't put in the client for others to see, so the only way you knew what a teammate was bringing into the game was if you looked it up on a website like the former LOLKing.net. And with that, people didn't call others troll for taking something different. > > Ah those,,,,,,,if i recall right then above like gold or something everyone basically just ran exactly the same pages with some cheeky buggers stuffing in 1% critchance somewhere, and that was it. Nope. Like I told the previous person here, people did a lot of customization in their sets depending on the champ they were playing and the matchup. High ranked players did it as well. > > The masteries tree´s are essentially kept, most of them were just minor stat boosts anyway which got combined into larger ones, it was even partially fused with todays rune system in which we have real scaling options that work the same or even better. They weren't minor stats. They had a huge impact in the way your champ worked, and are still to this day better than the shit we have now- which is also basically the same in the fact that there are smaller "masteries" leading to a big one. > > Those 30 points were just filler for reaching a handful of actually notable ones that mostly got placed further down, such as the keystones or a 5% lifesteal buff etc- Nope. > > Those 6 points are basically what you get when you remove all the redundant and useless stuff from the old trees, pretty much everything of note was indeed kept. Nope. Old stuff was way more valuable than what there is now. > > Some effects like bandit even got moved over to items like spellthiefs edge. > > "All of them" > > The only ones who could consistently heal&shield well back then were Janna, Soraka, Lulu and Sona, and Sona certainly opted into thunderlords often enough, as did lulu. > > Who else could actually use it? .....really dude? Janna, Soraka, Lulu, Sona, Nami, Karma, Morgana, Lux. > "Was best" > > Thats not the problem, problem was that it didnt work on anyone else, period, except Jhin&mf for a while until removal via nerfs. > > Old system didnt have multiple setups, 80-90% of the population used the same builds and the same setups with minor changes like some extra MR or armor in one matchup or another if they had a lot of rune pages. Again, wrong. Not repeating myself again, read my comment on this above. > > You providing 0 evidence for any of your claims is equally respectful, all i see are baseless claims while we have Riot themselves stating that the system was revamped due to the extreme lack of diversity which was extremely boring for everyone involved. I have provided evidence, and you attacking me is with the rose tinted glasses comment is extremely disrespectful. And hundreds of people know that Riot basically removed diversity, even though they say they were doing it "because their was a lack." > > Lets look at the old ferocity tree. > > 1. 2% attackspeed or spelldamage. > > 2. Taste of blood (same as we got now but a worse one) / a 20 HP heal on a minion kill every 30 sec /3% bonus damage on a enemy hit by one of your abilities for your allies. > > 3. 2% lifesteal and spellvamp / scaling stats going up to 10 AD+18 AP lvl 18. > > 4. 1% bonus damage for each unique champ killed / 3% bonus damage&1,5 taken / ramping 3% bonus damage in combat vs enemy champ. > > 5. 7% armor pen / 7% magic pen. > > 6 . Warlords bloodthirst (Fleet footwork) / fervor / deathfire touch. > > > So for your average marksman: > > 2% attackspeeed. > taste of blood. > 2% lifesteal. > 5% bonus damage. > 7% armor pen. > Fervor= 80 AD. > > All of them ran this, no exceptions unless trolling. Exceptions are not trolling dude. Stop that. > > Then from the resolve tree (most common but not mandatory) one could get. > > 2 bonus HP regen per 5. > 15+movespeed in brush/river. > 8% bonus heal&shields. > > Would you look at that? Basically just minor stat buffs with 0 real interaction and naturally given that some stats were more helpful for some champs everyone naturally just ran the same stuff always because that´s what people do, if they have clear alternatives with obvious differences then they take the best. Most marksmen ran 18/0/12, not into the resolve tree bud. So they usually went for biscuits/cdr/other utility that was actually useful for them. > > > Take a good long hard look at the mastery/rune tree´s we have today and be honest, can you even compare them? No matter how i look at it the modern tree´s offer good options on each row that all have noticeable impact or influence while the old one was was generally completely insignificant aside from the keystone. I already can compare because the previous system not only had defense but multiple unique ways to customize your champion, and that's what made the game GREAT. The new system removed defense, added a shit ton of stupid damage, and called it a day. > > Diverse? No not at all, some stats were better for your champs so you ran those or got called a troll, and honestly the difference was often so large it was basically justified in many cases. Nope. > > > But there was a exception to the "only keystones really had a impact" rule.....which was the bandit mastery, the one that at the time gave 1 gold for each minion killed by an ally nearby as well as some gold for hitting a champ with a cooldown. > > You remember this one? Every single support and their dogs used it, or they pretty much crippled their own laning and suffered miserably. > > What great diversity!...Not. It is great! > > The new system does indeed have fewer options, but almost every single one of them is a legitimate option that has a noticeable effect more often than not....you dont believe me? Still don't. > > Look at the modern trees, find my any except the resolve one that doesnt offer at least 2 good and considerable options on each row for the majority of users.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:11:15.351+0000) > > Yea no. This new system only one or two. Old system had way more. Your own opinion with no backing, i can meanwhile direct you to the existence of a Garen onetrick in NA challenger who basically switches his build around entirely each game depending on his opponent and enemy team. He runs anything he feels is helpful from grasp,aftershock, phase rush, conqueror, predator, glacial augment and even unsealed spellbook, 7 different keystone setups. 7? Garen used to have 2, grasp or stormraiders. Furthermore just looking at someone simple like say Ashe we can verify, how many runes can she use well? All the precision ones except conqueror, she can also use arcane comment and its even meta right now. Orianna? Electrolute, Aery, comet, phase rush and unsealed spellbook. Shyvana? Conqueror, dark harvest, PtA. Vi? Conqueror, aftershock, electrolute and hail of blades. Morgana? Aery, comet, glacial augment and even guardian are being used. > Nope. I don't remember all the names but most went Windspeaker's blessing, with the other helpful supporting slots. Too bad I can't find the actual list of every old rune and mastery because I could argue better with it. Windspeaker? I dont think i ever saw anyone except Janna and Soraka run it, it was even so good it got nerfed to the point where they both started running thunderlords and it was a giant meme for a while, although it was buffed back later.,,,,,but only so much that they were certainly the only users. It was kinda like deathfire touch in having like such a small group of exclusive users which was quite the joke on its own, but i did forget that Grasp of the undying existed and some used it, it was just so uncommon due to fervor and CoC being far more popular. > Diversity is unquestionably WORSE now than it was before, full stop. Before we saw Ashe run fervor or warlords, never anything else, 2 setups vs today's 4. Ori ran thunderlords, 1 setup vs present 5. Shyvana was kinda a joke but she only ran fervor too, 1 vs 3. Darius, used to run only fervor but now he can run aftershock, conqueror, grasp, phase rush and even PTA, check the master elo guide on his reddit if you want verification. Vi? 2 vs 4 setups. So all in all....you´re telling me diversity has decreased with these being the case? I highly recommend you take off your multilayered rose tinted&heart shaped glasses that you look at the past with, looks damn ridiculous. And no i havent been saying its perfect either, there are still cases of some champs being balanced around their runes just like old janna&windspeakers which is bad, but diversity is still higher overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:05:32.394+0000) > > Your own opinion with no backing, i can meanwhile direct you to the existence of a Garen onetrick in NA challenger who basically switches his build around entirely each game depending on his opponent and enemy team. I was talking about the best viable options, not ALL of them. I know there's more than one option, but not all of them are the best. > > He runs anything he feels is helpful from grasp,aftershock, phase rush, conqueror, predator, glacial augment and even unsealed spellbook, 7 different keystone setups. > > 7? Garen used to have 2, grasp or stormraiders. > > > Furthermore just looking at someone simple like say Ashe we can verify, how many runes can she use well? > > All the precision ones except conqueror, she can also use arcane comment and its even meta right now. > > Orianna? Electrolute, Aery, comet, phase rush and unsealed spellbook. > > Shyvana? Conqueror, dark harvest, PtA. > > Vi? Conqueror, aftershock, electrolute and hail of blades. > > > Morgana? Aery, comet, glacial augment and even guardian are being used. You are using the example of only the one "main" keystone that champs use. I'm talking about the overall setup as a WHOLE, has less customization than the old system. The old system had the RUNES- flat or scaling stats you could use (reds, yellows, blues, purples). Then we had the MASTERIES- three trees full of options to choose from- over 30 points were in each tree, and you got 30 to use for your overall page. Meaning you can go full offense (18/12/0), half and half (18/0/12) or full defense (0/12/18). The overall system now? You only get TWO trees to select from, and only get 6 POINTS. Riot only added the 3 small stat slots much later into the game where now most people don't even opt into the defense because it's so lackluster, and they just go for more damage instead. > > Windspeaker? I dont think i ever saw anyone except Janna and Soraka run it, it was even so good it got nerfed to the point where they both started running thunderlords and it was a giant meme for a while, although it was buffed back later.,,,,,but only so much that they were certainly the only users. I saw it run on all the heal/shield supports, including myself I ran it on all of them. I don't ever recall any of them taking thunderlords at all. They were not the only users by a long shot. > > It was kinda like deathfire touch in having like such a small group of exclusive users which was quite the joke on its own, but i did forget that Grasp of the undying existed and some used it, it was just so uncommon due to fervor and CoC being far more popular. Well duh, DT was best on the mages that had DOT abilities, mainly mages like Brand. Tanks never went for Fervor, so they had Grasp and CoC that were their main ones. > Before we saw Ashe run fervor or warlords, never anything else, 2 setups vs today's 4. > > Ori ran thunderlords, 1 setup vs present 5. > > Shyvana was kinda a joke but she only ran fervor too, 1 vs 3. > > Darius, used to run only fervor but now he can run aftershock, conqueror, grasp, phase rush and even PTA, check the master elo guide on his reddit if you want verification. > > Vi? 2 vs 4 setups. Again, only talking about the main keystones. Like I said above, there are options that they can run, but not are the best, leaving one or two as the main ones. Old system had multiple BEST setups people could run, so with that, both systems are equal. > > > So all in all....you´re telling me diversity has decreased with these being the case? I highly recommend you take off your multilayered rose tinted&heart shaped glasses that you look at the past with, looks damn ridiculous. Wow. How rude. And yes, diversity has decreased. > > And no i havent been saying its perfect either, there are still cases of some champs being balanced around their runes just like old janna&windspeakers which is bad, but diversity is still higher overall. LOL nope, it's not. Nice try tho.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:50:03.230+0000) > > Well duh, literally thousands will never reach pro, but at least want to do well in their games and eventually climb to a higher division, and customizing helped with that. > > Nope. Was my using SV quints on Morgana unusual? Yes, but I did a shit ton of damage on top of healing over half health with one Q, and did really well with it. If you weren't customizing your runes AND MASTERIES, then yes you were gimping yourself. There wasn't one best option back then, there were multiple. Full stop. > > .....really dude? I have Ashe with level 6 mastery and two level 7 tokens with 97k points, Jinx with level 6 mastery and 74k points. I also play Xayah and Tristana as well. > > Best ones for ADCs are fleet and temp, but I also use Press the Attack with success also. And I've never seen a Jhin with comet, hob or harvest, so that goes to show how viable they really are if they aren't that popular on him to begin with. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > DUDE. STOP IT. You clearly just don't understand or just don't read clearly. You keep using the old RUNES to compare to the current MASTERIES we have, which is called Runes Reforged currently. They don't compare dude. > > Old runes were flat STATS. The old MASTERIES are what are used to compare to the current "runes" we have, because they had multiple smaller keystones with a big one at the end. > > So with multiple options of runes on top of hundreds of combinations in the masteries, yes you saw it in the old system that was way better than the shit we have now. Youve never seen jhin run hob? Are you trolling? Hob and jhin were specifically nerfed because of how good it was on him. And "doing well" with a setup doesnt mean it is viable. A diamond garen main can climb to high plat running full AP garen. Doesnt make AP garen good. Fact is, if you customized your runes and thought it was a good idea, you were gimping yourself. There was one correct choice for all champions. Thats how flat stats work. Theres no arguing against hard stats when you can objectively compare them to gold costs and what your in game build is.l for what it needs to pair with it. Sure, you could run spell vamp runes... Or you could itemize for it, and if mpen was more gold efficient, youd be trolling for taking vamp over pen runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:55:06.907+0000) > > Had better options in terms of lifesteal.... That was trolling if you ever picked it because it was not gold or build efficient to run lifesteal runes. > > Such options! You can pick something and intentionally make yourself a worse player by using it in literally all conceivable scenarios! Wow! I never said lifesteal runes. *facepalm* Meant lifesteal MASTERIES. Reference the photo I posted above with the link. I'm comparing all the lifesteal options in the old damage tree to the Fleet "rune" we have now. Such options! You can pick something and actually do WELL WITH IT in just about all scenarios! WOW! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:11:15.533+0000) > > Yup if she's going AP, but I know some still try to go on hit even though that was nerfed. And is still the strongest Toplaner in WR and Pickrate. But yes, as nerfed as Riven was. :))
So? What's your point? I'm talking about mages and their game strength, not Neeko. She's still a mage that adds to my proof anyway.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:50:03.230+0000) > > Well duh, literally thousands will never reach pro, but at least want to do well in their games and eventually climb to a higher division, and customizing helped with that. > > Nope. Was my using SV quints on Morgana unusual? Yes, but I did a shit ton of damage on top of healing over half health with one Q, and did really well with it. If you weren't customizing your runes AND MASTERIES, then yes you were gimping yourself. There wasn't one best option back then, there were multiple. Full stop. > > .....really dude? I have Ashe with level 6 mastery and two level 7 tokens with 97k points, Jinx with level 6 mastery and 74k points. I also play Xayah and Tristana as well. > > Best ones for ADCs are fleet and temp, but I also use Press the Attack with success also. And I've never seen a Jhin with comet, hob or harvest, so that goes to show how viable they really are if they aren't that popular on him to begin with. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > DUDE. STOP IT. You clearly just don't understand or just don't read clearly. You keep using the old RUNES to compare to the current MASTERIES we have, which is called Runes Reforged currently. They don't compare dude. > > Old runes were flat STATS. The old MASTERIES are what are used to compare to the current "runes" we have, because they had multiple smaller keystones with a big one at the end. > > So with multiple options of runes on top of hundreds of combinations in the masteries, yes you saw it in the old system that was way better than the shit we have now. Youve never seen jhin run hob? Are you trolling? Hob and jhin were specifically nerfed because of how good it was on him. And "doing well" with a setup doesnt mean it is viable. A diamond garen main can climb to high plat running full AP garen. Doesnt make AP garen good. Fact is, if you customized your runes and thought it was a good idea, you were gimping yourself. There was one correct choice for all champions. Thats how flat stats work. Theres no arguing against hard stats when you can objectively compare them to gold costs and what your in game build is.l for what it needs to pair with it. Sure, you could run spell vamp runes... Or you could itemize for it, and if mpen was more gold efficient, youd be trolling for taking vamp over pen runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:42:09.494+0000) > > Yeah, at this point youre just trolling. Hob and jhin were both nerfed about a year ago because of how steong it was on him alone, and its STILL a contender for top pick. If you play adc, theres no way you never saw it. Nope I'm not. I play ADC, mid and support primarily and never seen it. > > And again, youre proveably and factually wrong with math alone. Excuse me? Stop assuming things again. I have 762 games played this season alone, with 2 of them being normals. I play mostly ranked. Don't believe me? Check my main account: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SnugglePuggle94. I'm using a smurf account to post on here because due to a long story, the mods banned my main here. > > If penetration is harder to obtain AND worth more gold than AD/AP/Etc via runes, why would you EVER pick anything else? Youd literally be intentionally gimping yourself. > > You selected what you needed to last hit on reds, then literally everything else was what was most gold efficient compared to what you needed in your build. ......You still don't read. Good Lord. > > Anything else, by math and definition, was gimping yourself. > > This physically does not hold true with runes reforged, as youre not getting flat stats at all, and they enforce entire gamplay playstyle changes to use effectively and are very match dependant. Old system enforced better gameplay playstyles than Runes Reforged, which just has less flat stats (old runes), and added a shit ton of just mainly damage masteries with an occasional cdr/mana/mobility/whatever added in that most people don't take anyway. > > Fleet is good in lanes you have difficulty, but very bad in lanes you will easily get ahead in. Yup I know that. Old system let you have better options in terms of lifesteal on top of a damage ADC rune, so old > new.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:29:08.865+0000) > > Nope. Mages suck early because they have high mana costs and no AP. They are a nuisance yes if they poke a lot, but that means that player isn't managing their mana well. So Neeko needs AP and Mana to poke early? :))
Yup if she's going AP, but I know some still try to go on hit even though that was nerfed.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9l1hhsJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:20:32.325+0000) > > > Mages- ~~weak~~ strong early, strong late. Fixed that for you.
Nope. Mages suck early because they have high mana costs and no AP. They are a nuisance yes if they poke a lot, but that means that player isn't managing their mana well.
: Qiyana falls off hard after the 10th minute
Well that's what an assassin is. Strong early, weak late. Mages- weak early, strong late.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:50:03.230+0000) > > Well duh, literally thousands will never reach pro, but at least want to do well in their games and eventually climb to a higher division, and customizing helped with that. > > Nope. Was my using SV quints on Morgana unusual? Yes, but I did a shit ton of damage on top of healing over half health with one Q, and did really well with it. If you weren't customizing your runes AND MASTERIES, then yes you were gimping yourself. There wasn't one best option back then, there were multiple. Full stop. > > .....really dude? I have Ashe with level 6 mastery and two level 7 tokens with 97k points, Jinx with level 6 mastery and 74k points. I also play Xayah and Tristana as well. > > Best ones for ADCs are fleet and temp, but I also use Press the Attack with success also. And I've never seen a Jhin with comet, hob or harvest, so that goes to show how viable they really are if they aren't that popular on him to begin with. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > DUDE. STOP IT. You clearly just don't understand or just don't read clearly. You keep using the old RUNES to compare to the current MASTERIES we have, which is called Runes Reforged currently. They don't compare dude. > > Old runes were flat STATS. The old MASTERIES are what are used to compare to the current "runes" we have, because they had multiple smaller keystones with a big one at the end. > > So with multiple options of runes on top of hundreds of combinations in the masteries, yes you saw it in the old system that was way better than the shit we have now. Youve never seen jhin run hob? Are you trolling? Hob and jhin were specifically nerfed because of how good it was on him. And "doing well" with a setup doesnt mean it is viable. A diamond garen main can climb to high plat running full AP garen. Doesnt make AP garen good. Fact is, if you customized your runes and thought it was a good idea, you were gimping yourself. There was one correct choice for all champions. Thats how flat stats work. Theres no arguing against hard stats when you can objectively compare them to gold costs and what your in game build is.l for what it needs to pair with it. Sure, you could run spell vamp runes... Or you could itemize for it, and if mpen was more gold efficient, youd be trolling for taking vamp over pen runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:00:27.353+0000) > > Youve never seen jhin run hob? Are you trolling? Hob and jhin were specifically nerfed because of how good it was on him. Dude I've been playing for 5 years now. I'm not a troll. I have 9 champions with level 7 mastery, 9 with level 6, and 14 with level 5. Don't ever call me a troll again. With that said, I've never seen it on Jhin and I've played over 700 games this season alone. > > And "doing well" with a setup doesnt mean it is viable. A diamond garen main can climb to high plat running full AP garen. Doesnt make AP garen good. Same argument goes for Jhin. > > Fact is, if you customized your runes and thought it was a good idea, you were gimping yourself. There was one correct choice for all champions. Thats how flat stats work. Theres no arguing against hard stats when you can objectively compare them to gold costs and what your in game build is.l for what it needs to pair with it. That's not a fact boy. There were multiple choices. And oh my fucking God. You don't read. I'm clearly mind blown right now. This makes me think you never played in the old system to begin with. I'm done with this conversation since you don't seem to understand anything. Good bye.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:43:26.570+0000) > > *Facepalm* Good Lord. There was literally a ton of decision making. Full stop. > > Wrong again. Thousands of people had multiple best options, not just one. > > Nope. Viable but suck ass? Sure. ADCs are best with Tempo or Fleet. > > > You keep mentioning the rune pages from before that only armor or HP yellows are the only customization.........I think you need to go back in history and study a bit dude. > > The current Runes Reforged runes- are actually the OLD MASTERIES. > > Old runes were just extra stats to buff on top of the masteries. > > Therefore, you had way more to customize with. You had the stats, then got to choose all the different masteries you wanted- YOU GOT FUCKING 30 POINTS TO CHOOSE FROM on top of the 30 runes you could use, for a total of 60! > > Now? **We only get 6 runes with 3 slots of extra stats.** > > > With that said, people had way more options to choose from. I don't remember all the names but this system below, is far superior to what we have now. > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Summoner_Mastery - the 2017 media page. Thousands pf people, none of whom were good at the game and would never see a professional tournament in their life. Did i use crit runes on GP? Sure. Was it good? FUCK NO. if you didnt run the objective best runes for your champion, you were gimping yourself. Full stop. And if you think fleet and temp are the only usable runes on ADCs.... You dont play ADCs at all. Jhin alone can use harvest/fleet/comet/hob, all with similar winrates, and entirely different playstyles with all of them. You would NEVER see that in the old system, where there is an objective vest setup for ypur build because flat stats have a gold cost compared to what you build in game and what you need to round out your in game build.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:50:56.069+0000) > > Thousands pf people, none of whom were good at the game and would never see a professional tournament in their life. Well duh, literally thousands will never reach pro, but at least want to do well in their games and eventually climb to a higher division, and customizing helped with that. > > Did i use crit runes on GP? Sure. Was it good? FUCK NO. if you didnt run the objective best runes for your champion, you were gimping yourself. Full stop. Nope. Was my using SV quints on Morgana unusual? Yes, but I did a shit ton of damage on top of healing over half health with one Q, and did really well with it. If you weren't customizing your runes AND MASTERIES, then yes you were gimping yourself. There wasn't one best option back then, there were multiple. Full stop. > > And if you think fleet and temp are the only usable runes on ADCs.... You dont play ADCs at all. Jhin alone can use harvest/fleet/comet/hob, all with similar winrates, and entirely different playstyles with all of them. .....really dude? I have Ashe with level 6 mastery and two level 7 tokens with 97k points, Jinx with level 6 mastery and 74k points. I also play Xayah and Tristana as well. Best ones for ADCs are fleet and temp, but I also use Press the Attack with success also. And I've never seen a Jhin with comet, hob or harvest, so that goes to show how viable they really are if they aren't that popular on him to begin with. > > You would NEVER see that in the old system, where there is an objective vest setup for ypur build because flat stats have a gold cost compared to what you build in game and what you need to round out your in game build. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} DUDE. STOP IT. You clearly just don't understand or just don't read clearly. You keep using the old RUNES to compare to the current MASTERIES we have, which is called Runes Reforged currently. They don't compare dude. Old runes were flat STATS. The old MASTERIES are what are used to compare to the current "runes" we have, because they had multiple smaller keystones with a big one at the end. So with multiple options of runes on top of hundreds of combinations in the masteries, yes you saw it in the old system that was way better than the shit we have now.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:17:41.821+0000) > > There was a ton of decision making into the game, don't say there wasn't any again. I customized mine almost every game and benefited very well from it. Not to mention the high rank people I mentioned did it as well. > > They were not all traps. Sure, maybe if you chose a revival rune, but most people were smart to keep their pages with the main runes while still grabbing the occasional other things that helped depending on the matchup. Heck, some people even went full AD runes in one page and snowballed off of it, so yes you COULD be good at the game changing the pages to best suit your needs. > > Now? Yea changing into anything but the one best option for your champ will screw you over, unlike the old system. There was literally zero decision making in the game beyond armor or health yellows and very very minor changes to reds between how much AD/AS/ARpen you wanted. Literally nothing else was changed. You had an objective best load out you physically could not move away from or else you could never compete at a pro level by definition. Flat stats are garbage for decision making. New runes are all playstyle dependant and contextual. Is lane going to be rough as an ADC? Fleet footwork can get you through lane. Have a short all in combo as an ADC? HoB/PTA. Great at long poke as an ADC? Comet. Finishing off executing? Dark harvest. Extra utility? Glacial augment. Safe lane with little early damage but good scaling? Klepto. All of these are viable on ADCs alone. You would NEVER see this level of customization and decision making with old runes, where your biggest decision was "armor yellows or HP yellows?"
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:29:08.383+0000) > > There was literally zero decision making in the game beyond armor or health yellows and very very minor changes to reds between how much AD/AS/ARpen you wanted. Literally nothing else was changed. *Facepalm* Good Lord. There was literally a ton of decision making. Full stop. > > You had an objective best load out you physically could not move away from or else you could never compete at a pro level by definition. Flat stats are garbage for decision making. Wrong again. Thousands of people had multiple best options, not just one. > > New runes are all playstyle dependant and contextual. Is lane going to be rough as an ADC? Fleet footwork can get you through lane. Have a short all in combo as an ADC? HoB/PTA. Great at long poke as an ADC? Comet. Finishing off executing? Dark harvest. Extra utility? Glacial augment. Safe lane with little early damage but good scaling? Klepto. > > All of these are viable on ADCs alone. You would NEVER see this level of customization and decision making with old runes, where your biggest decision was "armor yellows or HP yellows?" Nope. Viable but suck ass? Sure. ADCs are best with Tempo or Fleet. You keep mentioning the rune pages from before that only armor or HP yellows are the only customization.........I think you need to go back in history and study a bit dude. The current Runes Reforged runes- are actually the OLD MASTERIES. Old runes were just extra stats to buff on top of the masteries. Therefore, you had way more to customize with. You had the stats, then got to choose all the different masteries you wanted- YOU GOT FUCKING 30 POINTS TO CHOOSE FROM on top of the 30 runes you could use, for a total of 60! Now? **We only get 6 runes with 3 slots of extra stats.** With that said, people had way more options to choose from. I don't remember all the names but this system below, is far superior to what we have now. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Summoner_Mastery - the 2017 media page.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:05:25.324+0000) > > You replied to the wrong person, I think. Also, learn to be respectful. > > Don't ever say someone is not good at the game, that's offensive. > > Did you not read? They had lots of rune options, way more then what we have now. With the old system, you had literally everything you needed including defense. Now? Damage, damage, damage, damage, CDR, damage, damage, damage. > > And since defense has been basically removed, no one wants to take the meager armor/mr/health stats they added very late into the game of Runes Reforged. > > Old system you had your damage, got a good amount of defense and you were set to go. Im not saying youre bad and suck, im saying if you tried any customization of your rune pages outside very minor changes for last hitting, you objectively could not perform well at the game. There was 0 decision making with old runes. Almost all of them were traps, and only a handful were competitively viable. You physically could not be good at the game changing your rune page because there was an objective best setup.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:10:24.096+0000) > > Im not saying youre bad and suck, im saying if you tried any customization of your rune pages outside very minor changes for last hitting, you objectively could not perform well at the game. > > There was 0 decision making with old runes. Almost all of them were traps, and only a handful were competitively viable. You physically could not be good at the game changing your rune page because there was an objective best setup. There was a ton of decision making into the game, don't say there wasn't any again. I customized mine almost every game and benefited very well from it. Not to mention the high rank people I mentioned did it as well. They were not all traps. Sure, maybe if you chose a revival rune, but most people were smart to keep their pages with the main runes while still grabbing the occasional other things that helped depending on the matchup. Heck, some people even went full AD runes in one page and snowballed off of it, so yes you COULD be good at the game changing the pages to best suit your needs. Now? Yea changing into anything but the one best option for your champ will screw you over, unlike the old system.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:13:06.225+0000) > > Sorry but no. They created less diversity by taking out a lot of options we used to have, and pigenholing us into literally only one or two over the top runes while the rest are shit. We have less customization and diversity now then we did with the old runes and masteries. Incorrect, at least partially. The users of the problematic runes are indeed more or less stuck with using them, hence my calling them a problem......Irelia w conqueror comes to mind as a good example, or Sejuani with aftershock. But for many...or most mages,assassins marksmen, supports and others they have as much as 3, 4 or even more options to choose from when picking runes. Before you look between thunderlords,....and thunderlords, maybe deathfire touch if playing malzahar, teemo or maybe cassio, marksmen ran fervor or bloodthirst and melee basically always ran fervor or courage of the collusus. Hells even the damn support ran thunderlords if memory serves. So indeed, diversity is unquestionably greater now, or at least there are more viable options although some are notably better than others but that is still not the case for all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:30:53.711+0000) > > Incorrect, at least partially. > > The users of the problematic runes are indeed more or less stuck with using them, hence my calling them a problem......Irelia w conqueror comes to mind as a good example, or Sejuani with aftershock. > > > But for many...or most mages,assassins marksmen, supports and others they have as much as 3, 4 or even more options to choose from when picking runes. Yea no. This new system only one or two. Old system had way more. > > Before you look between thunderlords,....and thunderlords, maybe deathfire touch if playing malzahar, teemo or maybe cassio, marksmen ran fervor or bloodthirst and melee basically always ran fervor or courage of the collusus. > > Hells even the damn support ran thunderlords if memory serves. Nope. I don't remember all the names but most went Windspeaker's blessing, with the other helpful supporting slots. Too bad I can't find the actual list of every old rune and mastery because I could argue better with it. > > > So indeed, diversity is unquestionably greater now, or at least there are more viable options although some are notably better than others but that is still not the case for all of them. Diversity is unquestionably WORSE now than it was before, full stop.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:30:53.711+0000) > > Incorrect, at least partially. > > The users of the problematic runes are indeed more or less stuck with using them, hence my calling them a problem......Irelia w conqueror comes to mind as a good example, or Sejuani with aftershock. > > > But for many...or most mages,assassins marksmen, supports and others they have as much as 3, 4 or even more options to choose from when picking runes. > > Before you look between thunderlords,....and thunderlords, maybe deathfire touch if playing malzahar, teemo or maybe cassio, marksmen ran fervor or bloodthirst and melee basically always ran fervor or courage of the collusus. > > Hells even the damn support ran thunderlords if memory serves. > > > So indeed, diversity is unquestionably greater now, or at least there are more viable options although some are notably better than others but that is still not the case for all of them. Then you, objectively, were not that good. The only option 99% of champions in the game had were armor or hp yellows. Thats it. Thats the extent of old rune diversity at the highest tier of play. It got to the point where 1 single crit rune was a fucking massive game changing idea. A single crit rune.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:34:27.128+0000) > > Then you, objectively, were not that good. > > The only option 99% of champions in the game had were armor or hp yellows. Thats it. Thats the extent of old rune diversity at the highest tier of play. > > It got to the point where 1 single crit rune was a fucking massive game changing idea. A single crit rune. You replied to the wrong person, I think. Also, learn to be respectful. Don't ever say someone is not good at the game, that's offensive. Did you not read? They had lots of rune options, way more then what we have now. With the old system, you had literally everything you needed including defense. Now? Damage, damage, damage, damage, CDR, damage, damage, damage. And since defense has been basically removed, no one wants to take the meager armor/mr/health stats they added very late into the game of Runes Reforged. Old system you had your damage, got a good amount of defense and you were set to go.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:13:06.225+0000) > > Sorry but no. They created less diversity by taking out a lot of options we used to have, and pigenholing us into literally only one or two over the top runes while the rest are shit. We have less customization and diversity now then we did with the old runes and masteries. If you think diversity is down with runes reforged, you simply didnt use old rumes properly. Full stop. Every champion had 1 rune set you used, and you had 0 options other than slight adjustments on ADCs for last hitting and a couple AS runes changes for junglers, depending.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:41:02.826+0000) > > If you think diversity is down with runes reforged, you simply didnt use old rumes properly. Full stop. > > Every champion had 1 rune set you used, and you had 0 options other than slight adjustments on ADCs for last hitting and a couple AS runes changes for junglers, depending. 100% wrong. Not only did I have multiple rune pages for different set ups for different champions- ad/ap/hybrid reds, armor/health yellows, mr/mana/cdr blues, and ad/ap/health quints, not to mention flat/scaling options as well. Masteries I used different options for who I was playing and who I used against. 18/0/12 for a easy matchup, 12/0/18 for a harder matchup, or anywhere in between. There were tons of ways to customize with the old system. Full stop. And it wasn't just me doing this. I looked at multiple high ranked gamers including streamers and saw what they used, so with that said, every champion had more than one rune set used and had multiple options to choose from. Now? Yea champions literally only have ONE rune that's best since the rest are basically crap, and little to none adjustments. Old system > Runes Reforged, period.
: How many champions do you own?
I have all of them besides Pyke, Neeko (hate those two) and Qiyana.
Yenn (NA)
: How did Diana get past this patch without nerfs?
Diana is nowhere near broken. You just got your butt kicked since you apparently don't know how to play against her. Once she goes all in, she can't get out so abuse that. She has no escapes and her E has a high cooldown. CC her after she uses her E and you're golden. Grab MR, attack her during her weak points and that's it. Easy peasy. I love taking Morgana into her btw. Black shield her E, Q the shit out of her if she jumps on me. Soul shackle ult if she is still on me, ignite and boom dead.
: 0.o my brain hruts reading this, i assume she got ahead? shes and assassin do i need to say more?
: > [{quoted}](name=Judah Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T09:20:11.466+0000) > > Runes Reforged was a mistake. Not really, it accomplished it´s goal very well of creating diversity by adding options so everyone didnt just run the same things, there are many who have several options to choose from to adapt their gameplay as they might wish. That is something i believe is very positive. What isnt though, is that many of the runes were made with good intentions but poor vision/consideration of the future, examples of that would be Aftershock, Conqueror, kleptomancy and perhaps even dark harvest. Even so, a lot of bad does not mean a lot of good didnt happen, it simply means we got both. And i do prefer the present state of things overall compared when we had like......6-8 thunderlords and a pair of courage of the collosus users as well as potentially a pair of oddballs using either warlords bloodthirst or if malzahar/teemo, deathfire touch.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKojLFpu,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-13T22:40:53.129+0000) > > Not really, it accomplished it´s goal very well of creating diversity by adding options so everyone didnt just run the same things, there are many who have several options to choose from to adapt their gameplay as they might wish. That is something i believe is very positive. > > > What isnt though, is that many of the runes were made with good intentions but poor vision/consideration of the future, examples of that would be Aftershock, Conqueror, kleptomancy and perhaps even dark harvest. > > > Even so, a lot of bad does not mean a lot of good didnt happen, it simply means we got both. > > > And i do prefer the present state of things overall compared when we had like......6-8 thunderlords and a pair of courage of the collosus users as well as potentially a pair of oddballs using either warlords bloodthirst or if malzahar/teemo, deathfire touch. Sorry but no. They created less diversity by taking out a lot of options we used to have, and pigenholing us into literally only one or two over the top runes while the rest are shit. We have less customization and diversity now then we did with the old runes and masteries.
Theorex (NA)
: I feel attacked by this >:( lmao, i'm kidding but this is a comment I wanted to comment on LMAO
Just so you know why I said that, this guy posted a reply on one of my comments on a thread saying League isn't for me and I should go play Candy Land instead like a child, so I reported him. The mods punished him and deleted his comments, so he's been using this account to post on more of my comments saying "go play a different game" on more than one occasion. So that's why I wanted to say stop stalking me to him.
: Its not gonna leave so go play a different game
Dude, I know who you are. Stop stalking my comments and indirectly attacking me.
Theorex (NA)
: I think my favorite thing about all of these last two years is.
100% agreed. We need this damage meta GONE FOREVER because it's made the game literal shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=00040007000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T02:06:23.642+0000) > > Already said why. Go back and read. > > Bye! K, lets analyze what you have said about the issue :) Using your EXACT words. > Camping to get ahead = it's fine. > Camping to get someone to rage quit = that's unsportsmanlike conduct. yet...causing someone to ragequit...makes you get ahead. But here! there's more! > But CONSTANTLY ganking until that person finally rage quits, is unsportmanlike. How...is that different from ganking to get your team ahead, and the other person rage quits? You say that such a person should be punished, yet how can you tell a person constantly ganking to get ahead and the enemy rage quits and a person constantly ganking to cause a rage quit? How can you say one is fair and one is not fair when they both have the same outcome? you say they should get punished, why? If you gank someone enough times (lets say 6 times in the first 20 minutes) and they rage quit. should you be punished for that? If you say no, you are a hypocrite. You say : > [If] you're abusing one person enough that they can't even play in their own lane, and make them rage quit, therefore hurting that person's teammates and making them lose unfairly. Is Unsportsmanlike, yet say that a midlaner doing the same thing isn't unsportsmanlike. Why? going through all your posts does NOT give a reason. I will not go and "read it again" since the answer is not there. If I have missed it, show me where you said its different. As such, read my Discussion again. You will notice, (if you actually read and think about it) you are wrong. And your silence besides "read what I put" shows you know you're wrong, that you have no standing, and that, in fact, you said nothing besides essentially "camping is mean guys", and "its common sense that camping is mean". To put it simply, I went back (actually didn't need to), I read (found nothing new) and I found wanting.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=000400070000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T02:27:40.550+0000) > > K, lets analyze what you have said about the issue :) Using your EXACT words. > > yet...causing someone to ragequit...makes you get ahead. But here! there's more! > > How...is that different from ganking to get your team ahead, and the other person rage quits? You say that such a person should be punished, yet how can you tell a person constantly ganking to get ahead and the enemy rage quits and a person constantly ganking to cause a rage quit? How can you say one is fair and one is not fair when they both have the same outcome? you say they should get punished, why? If you gank someone enough times (lets say 6 times in the first 20 minutes) and they rage quit. should you be punished for that? If you say no, you are a hypocrite. Goodness. Ganking a person to where they are 0-10 in less than 20 minutes and so they therefore rage quit, is unsportmanlike. Ganking to where your teammate is only a few kills ahead is fine. A person who rage quits because of that has issues. There's a difference dude. > > You say : > > Is Unsportsmanlike, yet say that a midlaner doing the same thing isn't unsportsmanlike. Why? going through all your posts does NOT give a reason. I will not go and "read it again" since the answer is not there. If I have missed it, show me where you said its different. > > As such, read my Discussion again. You will notice, (if you actually read and think about it) you are wrong. And your silence besides "read what I put" shows you know you're wrong, that you have no standing, and that, in fact, you said nothing besides essentially "camping is mean guys", and "its common sense that camping is mean". *facepalm* A midlaner is not a jungler, dude. A mid laner who constantly kills their opponent means that the enemy has less skill than them, period, and it's not the same thing as a jungler constantly ganking. > > To put it simply, I went back (actually didn't need to), I read (found nothing new) and I found wanting. LOL. My silence means NOTHING. My silence means 1) I am fed up with you and don't want to waste my time in this stupid argument, and 2) I have actual things to do like a normal working age person. Not that I'm wrong, in any way. Stop assuming things man. I have a good standing, and I have said a good bit, you just can't read further behind the lines to see what I'm talking about. So, with that said, I am done with this conversation.
: You have yet to say why besides "its common sense" Camping is NOT like the other issues, that is common sense.
: Sit for an hour, do not respond, and tell me. How is this situation: Jungler camps a lane, abusing one person enough that they can't play their own lane, and makes them rage quit, therefore hurting that person's teammates and making them lose unfairly And this situation: Midlaner kills his opponent enough, abusing one person enough that they can't play their own lane, and makes them rage quit, therefore hurting that person's teammates and making them lose unfairly And this situation: Internet goes out, abusing one person enough that they can't play their own lane for the first 5 min of the game, and makes them rage quit, therefore hurting that person's teammates and making them lose unfairly Different? By your logic, they all are unsportsmanlike and the person/or thing should get punished. So we shouldn't kill the other team, we shouldn't camp the other team, and we should just let them win, because if we kill them, gank them, or make them behind enough that they may rage quit, its unsportsmanlike. Your argument is flat out wrong. This is a game, where the point is to win. Camping and killing the enemy, are all ways to win the game by getting your team ahead. If the enemy gets even further behind by someone leaving, great! You win even harder. You report the person who left, because it is THEIR and only Their fault they left. It is not the person who camped, it is not the person who put them behind, it is their own fault. Lets apply this to sports. In football, if the one of the players is guarded by the other team and can't get the ball ever, and they rage and walk out of the game, who is at fault, the people guarding the player, or the one who left the game midway through? I'll let you think about that. You have yet to say anything besides "its common sense that [causing someone to be uncomfortable in a game] is unsportsmanlike" If the point of the game was to cooperate with all teams and win together, yes it would be unsportsmanlike to abuse the other team, because you're working together. League is not a cooperative game, thus this argument is thrown out the window. That is why people say League is not the game for you if you think this way.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Camping is not like the other issues, so good Lord man, stop. My argument is not wrong, and League is a fine game for me. People saying it's not are just being toxic. Not wasting my time here anymore. Good bye.
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7Zmn3Jst,comment-id=004c0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:50:28.613+0000) > > It was a nerf to her AD on hit build since it was way too broken. Honestly the nerf was needed. no, it was a nerf because of her being too good toplane, the nerf for on hit build already happened some patches ago and guinsoo also got nerfed my complaining now is that since they nerfed her base AD, at midlane this is gonna wreck her :(
Ah I didn't realize her base was nerfed. Too much going on these days 0.0
: If they ragequit, that is their own problem and THEY are the one at fault, not the one camping. Idk how you can't see this. That is why THEY get punished, and not the one camping them. Idk why you can't see this? It's common sense.
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} The one camping deserves punishment if they are the one that caused that person to quit. If the rage quitter quit due to another reason than camping, then they deserve punishment. Common sense dude.
: How? Edit: and how do you know that the jayce didn't ragequit after 2 ganks? You're assuming a lot in this discussion.
I'm a bit surprised you can't see how. It's common sense that you're abusing one person enough that they can't even play in their own lane, and make them rage quit, therefore hurting that person's teammates and making them lose unfairly. Of course it's their fault if they can't adapt to them being camped but they can't help if they are being dived constantly. If they somehow manage to survive until mid game, then they don't have any gold for any items, therefore can't help the team in teamfights, etc etc.
: I've seen people rage quit after being ganked 2 times. I guess that its unsportsmanlike to gank 2 times then. Heck I've seen people rage quit after being ganked once. Guess we shouldn't gank then out of consideration to the other team. We should just let them free farm and free push all game b/c thats "sportsmanlike"
Quitting after 2 ganks, that's their own issue. But CONSTANTLY ganking until that person finally rage quits, is unsportmanlike.
: hey meddler, about the neeko nerf (base AD), did the team realize that farming early now is extra difficult with her? what was the reasoning behind that?
It was a nerf to her AD on hit build since it was way too broken. Honestly the nerf was needed.
Suh Shi (NA)
: I should show you a clip of me as 17-2 shaco, and i deal no where near that kind of damage as a full AD assassin. Holy moly... Plus, countering shaco is just building core items...Zhonyas and tabis...
Well duh of course. AD doesn't do as much damage as AP, that's common knowledge around here.
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=000400000000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T14:27:42.892+0000) > > I don't have any attitude. > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6KgEfiwy,comment-id=00040000000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T16:05:00.865+0000) > > At least I have right moral integrity to play the game right
What's your point? There's no attitude there at all.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: ***
No it does not. Having an opinion about OTHERS gameplay has no correlation about my OWN gameplay. Learn to be respectful and not insinuate things that aren't true in the first place.
: It wasn't an insult, I just suggested a game more suited for your demeanor. League isn't a fair game and sometimes you gotta do unsportsmanlike things to win, like camp a lane or tilt someone with an emote or spam /laugh. My personal favorite is killing someone when I suspect their net went out and they are just standing there. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Excuse me? Yea it was an insult. And my demeanor is just fine, don't ever insinuate that I need to go to a child's game again. At least I have the right moral integrity to play the game right, unlike you people who do things like that to win unfairly.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 12
Can you guys please revert the Galio rework? I can't believe you guys honestly think where he is at right now is okay. He's doing worse than what he was pre-rework. Please revert!
: just a random jgl main passing by with an honest explanation. If you can get camped over and over without consequences to the nemy jungler then: **a**) other lanes on your team are having a really hard time as well and they cant react to the camp on the other side of the map. **b**) If a) is not the case, then your jungler is just as unaware as Quagsire about whats going on(imagine Lee Sin with Quagsiare´s face, it will make you happy). **c**) Both of the previous cases. Choose the option you want, the conclusion is the same: enemy team is performing better overall somehow, they are more likely to win.
I never said that I have a problem with someone camping ME. I just said that it's rude to camp someone to the extent that they quit the game. It makes the game unfair for the enemy team. Camping to get ahead = it's fine. Camping to get someone to rage quit = that's unsportsmanlike conduct.
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
Top: {{champion:31}} {{champion:17}} Mid: {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} Marksman: {{champion:22}} {{champion:222}} Jungle: {{champion:76}} {{champion:102}} Support: {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}}
: LoL, Damage & Co
Because Riot caters to the Asian cafe markets and brought in Runes Reforged to kill the strategy we had in previous seasons. Now it's kill in 0.2 seconds or die in 0.2 seconds, no drawn out fights or counters. Pure bs damage fiesta, and I HATE IT.
Show more

MiracleMorg94

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion