: _Captain Janeway wants to know your location_
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1icQGesr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:59:17.471+0000) > > _Captain Janeway wants to know your location_ Word, she's definitely a contender.
: http://puu.sh/DtGUD/14acef3354.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1icQGesr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:58:36.849+0000) > > http://puu.sh/DtGUD/14acef3354.jpg I spit my drink
Jamaree (NA)
: Don’t mistake his straight face approach on being a suave gentlemen as boringness, you knave
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1icQGesr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:56:50.327+0000) > > Don’t mistake his straight face approach on being a suave gentlemen as boringness, you knave Oh i'm not mistaken, it's boringness.
: Why? People are allowed to be wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1icQGesr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:31:00.370+0000) > > Why? People are allowed to be wrong. Idk I wanted to upset a nerd on the other side of the country somewhere. But you're right, they are.
Rioter Comments
: as far as me and my friend are concerned ardent just isnt good on her as she doesnt heal anywhere near often enough for it to be good on her
I disagree, she literally has two stacks of healing spell and generates one every 8 seconds or something late game. Not to mention if you pick up redemption. She heals plenty.
: knights vow is actually the best first item for her and i cant tell you how often ive saved my friend by hoping off and proving passiv then insta jump back on
I'll be sure to give it a go. I usually rush ardent unless adc is jhin
Rioter Comments
Mirager (NA)
: When ya'll gonna help out my boy wukong
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mirager (NA)
: LF silver/gold jungler tourney/flex team
Did, you didn't accept. come on boys. Give me a jungle main or give me death
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mirager (NA)
: They basically fixed it. He's much better now.
Also Durarara!! was pretty phenomenal and the second season was also good. But Baccano? Masterpiece.
: all you need is this build and a functioning right clicking mouse, trust me bro, im a doctor
Mirager (NA)
: I break down aatrox in this topic, tell you why he's garbage and maybe suggest fixes?
The downvoting system on the boards is in even worse taste than aa's champ design. Some guy read my poll and nothing else and was like "herp derp i'm offended" *downvote*
: > [{quoted}](name=Mirager,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WjZd8mUx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-21T19:22:33.884+0000) > > Any idea when those will be implemented? Cause it sounds slightly better but he still needs a real way to get in. His q has to be the worst movement utility in the game right now. It could be implemented as soon as PBE 7.5 cycle begins.
MaeDoSan (NA)
: Giving him 2 times the AS bonus and a full bloodwell would be nice after you pop him and he is revived , making him stronger without his passive
It'd be nice, but yeah. As is the whole champ design is just abysmal.
: So I didn't read this because I simply don't care for the champion however there has been a post on S@20 talking about changes. "Meddler mentioned a set of Aatrox changes, aiming to get him in a better place until they can get a larger update for him: "Main changes there are: Shifting the passive to a windowed one (proc that grants AS/AD and revive if off CD for a duration, with some downtime). Goal is to offer periods of comparative strength and weakness (lot of the issues we've had with Aatrox's game health have been due to the nature of his revive passive) Removal of % health costs, probably a flat health cost on E. One of Aatrox's big issues is that he's pretty feast or famine, stat checking people hard with a drain tank pattern or just dying. Giving him the flexibility to build defense more (health) without getting as punished by his kit for it gives some good fallback options/alternate builds. Changing the W heal so it's not dependent on his AD, or as extremely different above/below 50% health. Ties in with the build path options above, with a % missing heal looking like a fairly likely mechanic. More details and context next week." " So they currently do have quite a bit of changes planned for our dear Darkin.
Any idea when those will be implemented? Cause it sounds slightly better but he still needs a real way to get in. His q has to be the worst movement utility in the game right now.
: rubbish??? nigguh build guinso bork bloodthirster spirit visage 1v1 anyone 1v1 baron gg 1v1 nesux 1v1 any noob 1v1 gg
> [{quoted}](name=IZ1YA ORIHARA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WjZd8mUx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-21T19:17:00.707+0000) > > rubbish??? > nigguh build > guinso > bork > bloodthirster > spirit visage > 1v1 anyone > 1v1 baron > gg > 1v1 nesux > 1v1 any noob > 1v1 gg That does oodles of good for the first 3 quarters of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Have you tried killing yourself? If not then try taking care you the 2005 C++ SP1 thing and try and figure that part out
Mirager (NA)
: League installer not launching?
Also i'd like to say i ruled out the registry error possibility. The riot games folder doesn't exist in my registry. And i forgot to mention i didn't actually get to uninstall it. It never showed up in the list of stuff I COULD uninstall. So i deleted the install folder with everything in it assuming that was all i had to do.
Rioter Comments
Dragfin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4BLuRnqZ,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-02T21:18:19.184+0000) > > Riot does ban accounts: the PB forum is proof enough of that. Yes there is always more that could be done to help discourage poor behavior but again there will never be a system that will be a "one size fits all". As for incentives, there currently exist some incentives for good behavior: access to ranked rewards (if you play ranked), mystery skins/icons, access to hextech crafting, etc. It's still up to the players themselves though to put in the effort to reform/continue to show good behavior regardless of the incentives that Riot provides for them. > > I don't have the answer to that question, but I do agree that it's very annoying to get someone in the game whose only happy when everyone else is unhappy (the Icky Vicky Syndrome as I like to call it ;)). As long as they don't stoop down to the ragers level though then they should still be able to improve regardless. > > I wouldn't necessarily call it passive thinking, more like that there will always be people who have a "my way or the highway" type of mentality no matter what Riot or the community does. Compared to a few years ago Riot has really come a long way in improving their player behavior systems. Is the current system perfect? No. Will it ever be perfect? No. Does it work? Yes. It don't work because there are more AFK's/DC's then there has ever been. Reason being it is the slap on the wrist people get. Passive thinkers never know they are being passive. When something isn't working you take it up a notch. There is absolutely no reason that when someone gets to the LPQ multiple times that they don't get their account banned. One of my biggest problems is AFK's/DC's and regardless of what you say, LPQ doesn't work. AFK's/DC's are arguably the biggest creator of toxicity. I know it is for me. The other things are subjective but there are statistics for AFK's/DC's or they would never have made LPQ in the first place. It has been said before that people are trapped by these idiots who refuse to fix their systems or stay out of the game till they do. They don't because RIOT took such a soft stance to allow them to remain.
I suppose we should all be 13 year old millionaires that have a 60,000 dollar setup. Get fucked dude we weren't all born into the genepool lottery. This is legit all this guy does is run around bitching about afks that aren't even a big deal anymore. Do us a favor, get off the boards.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mirager (NA)
: Don't get rid of the legacy client. here's why.
Bam, fucked by the alpha client again dude. Remake in a game it took me 2 minutes to connect to because of how retardedly high maintenance it is. Sick. I love losing placement games for free.
Rioter Comments
Hades985 (NA)
: GAME CRASHED
This just happened to me, currently getting ignorefucked by riot as we speak for crimes i didn't commit.
Rioter Comments
: YES it was the best item ever, so fun to use.
Mirager (NA)
: So, why isn't tricksters glass a real item?
Rioter Comments
Pika310 (NA)
: Then he best better step up and throw those other 3 under the bus. Claim that they coerced him to do and say what he's done and said.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNyjXEE1,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2016-02-13T06:46:15.331+0000) > > Then he best better step up and throw those other 3 under the bus. Claim that they coerced him to do and say what he's done and said. Meddlers a good person and will do anything necessary to stop you from firing him. (if the hypothetical were true.)
: If you had 3 days of creative power to change League of Legends, what would you do?
Totally overhaul the items and ranked ladder both are total nightmares, send anyone involved with the creation of duskblade to a prison in guantanamo bay, fire all balancing staff save a select few, also deport morello to the same prison as the rest, change karmas current passive back to her old one, give her mantra E back, give ezreal another skin with particles, give riven an energy bar, revert the nerfs on zeds ult back to what they were in patch 5.2 and add a "if zed dies before his ult pops it is cancelled instead" clause give riven an energy bar, ramp up the movement speed on rammus q, make his ult actually do something, remove kalista from the game because there's no way to balance bullshit, remove IE and crit as a whole. This isn't a fucking RPG it's a moba, crit is a horrible mechanic and the fact it exists 6 years after the games debut just proves riots employees aren't capable of good game design, hire about 200 people to review report cases and issue bans on the spot where necessary, no suspensions, no nothing. You be a douche you're gone. Give teemo back his .8 ap ratio on his mushroom so that they MATTER. Revert all adc's back to 5.12 except lucian, he's reverted to 4.11. Add a 175% movement speed buff decaying over 2 seconds to summoner skill cleanse, bring promote back, take out triforce entirely, make teleport CD 200 seconds regardless of what you cast it on, take away ahri's totally unnecessary movement speed buff on q. And that's all i can think of right now.
Pika310 (NA)
: Day 1: Fire the following employees without severance on the grounds of business misconduct, mistreatment of customers and lack of productivity: * Meddler * Jag * SlumberJack * Fearless Day 2: Revert the entire game back to patch 3.12, then slowly start integrating new champs back into the game with all their numbers significantly reduced to make it easier to buff them into healthy states much later on. Day 3: Begin reworking Rito's business structure from the ground up, starting by creating Supervisor positions to eliminate the complete lack of work ethic and watch out for further employee power abuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNyjXEE1,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-02-13T06:37:49.396+0000) > > Day 1: Fire the following employees without severance on the grounds of business misconduct, mistreatment of customers and lack of productivity: > > * Meddler > * Jag > * SlumberJack > * Fearless > > Day 2: Revert the entire game back to patch 3.12, then slowly start integrating new champs back into the game with all their numbers significantly reduced to make it easier to buff them into healthy states much later on. > > Day 3: Begin reworking Rito's business structure from the ground up, starting by creating Supervisor positions to eliminate the complete lack of work ethic and watch out for further employee power abuse. Dude, you can't fire meddler. I agree with the other 3 but not meddler.
: Nocturne vs. Grouped team?
Just duo with a guy that plays gragas jungle, his ult literally perfectly compliments yours. In the midst of a fight, jungle skirmish or teamfight, he can ult after you do to scatter them, you select your target and kill them. 3 seconds is a pretty nice window to do all that in.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we agree the mastery overhaul was a failure
Yes, the new mastery system is a train wreck, i agree.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: Because there was no need to pick any other ADC than him - strong burst, poke, long range, dashes, shredding teams with his ult - so they had to nerf his range.
They've since released kalista, and lucian lost any 1v1 situation with vayne to begin with, and a stun is the end of any adc. Caitlyn had longer range and still does, tristana has all of those things and has had them for quite a long time. Lucian never had anything over any of those champs.
: Well... This comment tells me that you either don't have enough experience in the game or you are just not that high ranked. If you were to play in the high ranks you would know that Lucian is already considered the best adc in the game. He is picked the most out of all of them and seems to be the most balanced. He needs no changes and therefore shouldn't get any changes.
Lucian literally has the lowest win rate and pick rate of any adc. This goes for both professional and casual levels of play. Please learn the facts before you go trying to tell people they don't know what they're talking about.
: Its cause he's black.... There I said it.
Knew it, riot is racist, literally a 4 legged deformed spider butt monster better than he is.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Mirager

Level 75 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion