: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
https://i.imgur.com/KZ8r7yg.jpg this pls!
: Still cancer to lane against but she actually has to land most of her abilities to do damage
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pUBa4tr3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-30T23:46:02.357+0000) > > Still cancer to lane against but she actually has to land most of her abilities to do damage What that sounds unreasonably difficult for your average zoe main this is unfair
: Been nerfed. Feels good man
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pUBa4tr3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-30T23:42:30.184+0000) > > Been nerfed. Feels good man Heck yes
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JcXEAEVm,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:03:58.753+0000) > > I'm not sure where you are getting that, I could be totally off but I have seen it as a made up joke on disc for the last week. It was just some drawing they made that looked like a weird elf. > > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} The fact CW had to call me out as harassing him when I simply associated a description with his summoner name that could have been applied to an extremely large variety of people.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JcXEAEVm,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:06:02.762+0000) > > The fact CW had to call me out as harassing him when I simply associated a description with his summoner name that could have been applied to an extremely large variety of people. Don't try to back out. What you were doing was *obviously* harassment and you're an asshole.
: Net Neutrality needs to be repealed.
Any version of it is going to be easily attacked. We need to defend and strengthen the new rules, not get rid of them so they can be replaced two years later by a set that are written entirely by the corporations they're supposed to control.
: 1) Zoe's q deals a lot more damage than old nidalee spear with the scaling of distance 2) while its very easy to dodge, that is offset with the cc of her e which is a part of her kit, which the old nidalee didnt have so honestly its pretty even in the respect that while its easy to dodge she has cc in her kit that is easy to hit in comparison to the annoyance that was nidalee's old spear 3) Also in your argument you make the points "Zoe's either doesn't do anywhere near as much damage as old Nid spear" then "Zoe's Q does the same damage" 4) Zoe's Q has a pretty generous AOE tbh
> [{quoted}](name=yoyomiami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfAwlMRP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-29T05:18:44.071+0000) > > 1) Zoe's q deals a lot more damage than old nidalee spear with the scaling of distance > 2) while its very easy to dodge, that is offset with the cc of her e which is a part of her kit, which the old nidalee didnt have so honestly its pretty even in the respect that while its easy to dodge she has cc in her kit that is easy to hit in comparison to the annoyance that was nidalee's old spear > 3) Also in your argument you make the points "Zoe's either doesn't do anywhere near as much damage as old Nid spear" then "Zoe's Q does the same damage" > 4) Zoe's Q has a pretty generous AOE tbh 1) Zoe's Q does *exactly* the same damage as old nid spear. 2) It's almost like they're different champions with different strengths and weaknesses and comparing literally the only part of their kits that are similar is stupid. 3) You completely missed the point. What I'm saying is that in order for Zoe to get the same damage as old nid spear she has to fire the damn thing backwards which is a *much* more involved process. The problem with old nid spear wasn't just it's damage, it was the fact that she could just keep chucking them from an extremely safe position and be very likely to land one. None of that is true of Zoe. 4) See 2. Different champions.
: fire emblem is not anime
Fire Emblem is anime, Latitoast is a weeb.
: > [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54LMp4wY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-26T02:24:28.282+0000) > > same reason why armor and ad items can't exist. Guardian angel?
> [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=54LMp4wY,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-26T03:40:32.518+0000) > > Guardian angel? Was a *huge* mistake.
exarke (NA)
: Zoe Paddle Star = New Old Nidalee Javelin Toss
You're comparing two different abilities, though. Just because they have the same damage numbers doesn't mean they're in any way comparable. Nidalee's spear was just fire and forget. You threw spears towards the enemy team and eventually one landed and then that person was either dead or they had to recall. Zoe's either doesn't do anywhere near as much damage as old Nid spear, or it requires you to actually fire it backwards, which makes it *very* easy to dodge without the addition of some form of CC. It's a *much* more involved ability. The problem with Nidalee's spear was never just the damage it dealt. It was the damage combined with the massive hitbox, the incredible safety of the champion, and the extremely low difficulty from the Nidalee player's side. Zoe's Q does the same damage, but it doesn't do *any* of these other things.
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=65Pi2NYc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T18:06:42.861+0000) > > Oh cmon now. I understand your frustration but they arent just going to turn off the internet. They aren’t going to turn it off, but they _will_ make you pay twice as much for the same service.
> [{quoted}](name=kattzkitti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=65Pi2NYc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T18:09:50.634+0000) > > They aren’t going to turn it off, but they _will_ make you pay twice as much for the same service. Which is especially funny given that if you live in the US, you basically already *do* pay twice as much for the same service you'd get anywhere else in the world. The major ISPs in the US need to be broken up. It's *essentially* a monopoly.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anti Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I2B9VMJd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-22T04:44:47.746+0000) > > I'm just never going to buy a game from EA, even if they do "reform" because their intentions are clear now. They've ruined every title they have ever come across. DA:I sucked, Sims 4 sucks. They've screwed up too many times to be forgiven. They should be dismantled and their assets should be returned to the government. To be fair, DA:I was a significant improvement over DA2. Still not as good as DA:O, but it wasn't a bad game by any means.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I2B9VMJd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-22T04:46:04.826+0000) > > To be fair, DA:I was a significant improvement over DA2. > > Still not as good as DA:O, but it wasn't a bad game by any means. Yeah I honestly loved DA:I. It was a different kind of game than Origins was, but IMO it was just as good.
: I personally think they need to slow the hell down on the direct nerfs to Sona and wait to see how the indirect nerfs like the Aery nerf work out. Seriously, 60 mana at level 1? Halving the aura damage at all levels? Jesus Riot might as well take away her ability to lane entirely. Meanwhile, other outliers like Leona and Ezreal STILL aren't getting nerfs yet, how long is it going to take, honestly?
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=guVZBGfI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T00:36:15.250+0000) > > I personally think they need to slow the hell down on the direct nerfs to Sona and wait to see how the indirect nerfs like the Aery nerf work out. Seriously, 60 mana at level 1? Halving the aura damage at all levels? Jesus Riot might as well take away her ability to lane entirely. > > Meanwhile, other outliers like Leona and Ezreal STILL aren't getting nerfs yet, how long is it going to take, honestly? Well, it is literally Ezreal's job to be broken every preseason.
: ... We've gone too far now.
Yasuo mains aren't people.
: Okay, if you've ever listened to an actual young girl talk about the boy they like, you'd know it goes _way_ past just 2.5 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronii Lumiira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=97ie8sP0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-07T14:03:46.907+0000) > > Okay, if you've ever listened to an actual young girl talk about the boy they like, you'd know it goes _way_ past just 2.5 minutes. I've got a friend who's basically a nine year old girl despite being in university and I can confirm that's exactly what she does when she likes somebody.
: And almost all of them are the same thing The little kid crushing on someone out of their League is a cute/old trope so it makes sense to use it somewhere but damn that's 1/4 of her special interactions all for one specific champ Is Ezreal that hot? :P
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=97ie8sP0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-06T22:08:38.219+0000) > > Is Ezreal that hot? :P Yes.
Salron (NA)
: See you next week
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UajTOEj7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-31T16:41:20.014+0000) > > See you next week Probably, but I hope not. This game isn't good for me.
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: I mean its kinda true Riot is very inconsistent with their punishments. There are people who are banned for minor stuff like suggesting a different build path and there are people who haven't been banned after inting in 1500 games.
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UkGX6bAI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-30T01:37:17.315+0000) > > I mean its kinda true > > Riot is very inconsistent with their punishments. There are people who are banned for minor stuff like suggesting a different build path and there are people who haven't been banned after inting in 1500 games. Those people aren't actually banned for that. Trust me, if you get banned for being toxic you deserve it. The difference between bans for chat and bans for trolling is that it's really easy to confirm chat-related bans, but it's actually really difficult to catch people on bans for trolling unless they're literally just running it down mid. Confirming a chat ban requires someone to look at chat logs, confirming a trolling ban requires them to watch multiple entire games.
: First of all, you have no business comparing Shen's Q to Cho'Gath's E, or Shen to Cho'Gath at all. Shen is a champion whose entire kit needs to be trash because his ultimate is beyond disgustingly powerful, especially in pro play. Shen, Twisted Fate, and several other global presence champions saw ridiculous play in Season 2 and have been gutted since then because of that. The level of power that Stand United grants to a coordinated team is unheard of, and for that Shen deserves to be totally useless otherwise. Now on to the discussion. **Point 1: Immobile Champions Deserve Good Things for Being Immobile** Cho'Gath is immobile, even compared to a lot of juggernauts. {{champion:86}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}} all have great movement speed buffs to help them close the gap. Cho'Gath also has relatively poor damage compared to other juggernauts. {{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:86}} can kill an entire team if they aren't dealt with. But even then, juggernauts as a class have a clear play pattern: kite or die. You mention this in the OP. No counterplay other than "keep this away from me". I would argue that should be the state of ALL immobile melee champions. Range is a huge benefit in this game. If you suck at kiting, you deserve to die. If your opponent pops Glory, run away. You are capable of doing so. You can Flash, you can use other mobility effects like .90 Caliber Net or Arcane Shift, you can run away. Your team can peel for you. You can stay in the back line like you're supposed to. The burden of not dying should **always** be placed on the champion who has chosen to build glass cannon. The only two serious complaints I see against Cho'Gath are A) that his burst is too quick and B) that he is too hard to kite because of Righteous Glory. My response to that is A) Burst is good for the game, and what do you expect to happen when Riot just removes all of the burst from assassins? We play other champions that still have the burst. And B) Ranged champions have had easy kiting for too damn long. Ever since Randuin's Omen lost the passive movement speed slow, marksmen and mages have been handed defensive tool after defensive tool to try and keep their dumb asses safe. {{item:3139}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3030}} . I don't care. You don't have a turn speed. You have mobility. You have CC. You have a team. If you can't escape a giant lumbering beast running towards you, you deserve to die. More importantly, one squishy champion dying isn't that big of a deal. I burned an item active and an ultimate and one person died. That's standard for late game team fights. Many other champions are pretty much guaranteed to get a kill with their ultimates in the same way when they're full build. It doesn't bother me at all.
> [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYw0lLG7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-30T23:21:23.423+0000) > > First of all, you have no business comparing Shen's Q to Cho'Gath's E, or Shen to Cho'Gath at all. > > Shen is a champion whose entire kit needs to be trash because his ultimate is beyond disgustingly powerful, especially in pro play. Shen, Twisted Fate, and several other global presence champions saw ridiculous play in Season 2 and have been gutted since then because of that. The level of power that Stand United grants to a coordinated team is unheard of, and for that Shen deserves to be totally useless otherwise. > > Now on to the discussion. > > **Point 1: Immobile Champions Deserve Good Things for Being Immobile** > > Cho'Gath is immobile, even compared to a lot of juggernauts. {{champion:86}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}} all have great movement speed buffs to help them close the gap. > > Cho'Gath also has relatively poor damage compared to other juggernauts. {{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:86}} can kill an entire team if they aren't dealt with. But even then, juggernauts as a class have a clear play pattern: kite or die. > > You mention this in the OP. No counterplay other than "keep this away from me". I would argue that should be the state of ALL immobile melee champions. Range is a huge benefit in this game. If you suck at kiting, you deserve to die. If your opponent pops Glory, run away. You are capable of doing so. You can Flash, you can use other mobility effects like .90 Caliber Net or Arcane Shift, you can run away. Your team can peel for you. You can stay in the back line like you're supposed to. The burden of not dying should **always** be placed on the champion who has chosen to build glass cannon. > > The only two serious complaints I see against Cho'Gath are A) that his burst is too quick and B) that he is too hard to kite because of Righteous Glory. > > My response to that is A) Burst is good for the game, and what do you expect to happen when Riot just removes all of the burst from assassins? We play other champions that still have the burst. And B) Ranged champions have had easy kiting for too damn long. Ever since Randuin's Omen lost the passive movement speed slow, marksmen and mages have been handed defensive tool after defensive tool to try and keep their dumb asses safe. {{item:3139}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3030}} . I don't care. You don't have a turn speed. You have mobility. You have CC. You have a team. If you can't escape a giant lumbering beast running towards you, you deserve to die. > > More importantly, one squishy champion dying isn't that big of a deal. I burned an item active and an ultimate and one person died. That's standard for late game team fights. Many other champions are pretty much guaranteed to get a kill with their ultimates in the same way when they're full build. It doesn't bother me at all. Burst is fine when it comes from champions who are easy to kill in return. It's not fine when the champion bursting you is doing so while building exclusively defensive items.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:09:43.736+0000) > > I do exactly that and I weigh 115. Eating 1 or two slices of pizza and throwing the rest away or forgetting about it doesn't count. Underweight or skinny people always overestimate what they are eating.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=0005000000010001,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:34:18.494+0000) > > Eating 1 or two slices of pizza and throwing the rest away or forgetting about it doesn't count. Underweight or skinny people always overestimate what they are eating. I eat like a pizza a day though.
Akaviri (NA)
: {{champion:101}} Pre-rework: -Unique mechanics (W and E) -Higher burst damage -Feels more powerful -Insane late game carry potential Post-rework: -Generic -Doesn't feel as powerful (regardless of how strong he actually is) -Ult is honestly similar to something like Jhin, he doesn't have his increased range on all abilities as he did previously with his old W.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aYcW2n3L,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:08:23.426+0000) > > {{champion:101}} > > Pre-rework: > -Unique mechanics (W and E) > -Higher burst damage > -Feels more powerful > -Insane late game carry potential > > Post-rework: > -Generic > -Doesn't feel as powerful (regardless of how strong he actually is) > -Ult is honestly similar to something like Jhin, he doesn't have his increased range on all abilities as he did previously with his old W. Yeah. Pre-rework Xerath had issues, but I want my damn Siege Tank back. That was why I played him.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thalía,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:09:43.736+0000) > > I do exactly that and I weigh 115. no you dont
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:12:28.774+0000) > > no you dont I don't what?
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mymyamiaou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-30T16:10:52.698+0000) > > Tell me how to gain weight. I calculated my BMR and eat over 500 calories over my daily limit and am still hovering around 140. eat pizzas every day and don't exercise
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-30T16:11:47.478+0000) > > eat pizzas every day and don't exercise I do exactly that and I weigh 115.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hrn4ntve,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-30T08:57:33.913+0000) > > What? What us strange? All 4 of us are very long time GD'ers. We're all in that list. And only us.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hrn4ntve,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T08:59:44.220+0000) > > All 4 of us are very long time GD'ers. > > We're all in that list. And only us. You do realize that the ranked system puts you in leagues with people on your friends list, right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Serial Tickler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EN2srLiE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-29T01:43:52.212+0000) > > The exact words of her stun passive is "Annie's next damaging ability stuns enemies it damages". > So if the ability used doesn't deal damage, then it doesn't trigger. Her AoE abilities may not be the same because they can hit at different times unlike the singular missile of her q. It'd be pretty busted for her to have tibbers just run you down after missing the spawn and stunning you. > Why does yas ultimate prioritize being outside of turret range? It is for pure benefit of the player using the ability, its a small QoL thing. It isn't even stated anywhere in his kit notes that it does so, at least annie's stun not consuming has some indication. > > I'm not arguing that it isn't a strange mechanic, but it is what it is. > > Edit: It is good to note that all of annie's abilities actually deal damage in one way or another. Her e actually acts as a thornmail. Thats the main problem. That damage part is inconsistent. Her W and R can miss not consume. Her E doesn't stun at all. Q is the only thing operating as a missle and as such should interact just like all missles with walls. Annie getting away with not paying attention to a large part of a champions power budget is absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Feel The Bern,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EN2srLiE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-29T02:11:36.220+0000) > > Thats the main problem. That damage part is inconsistent. Her W and R can miss not consume. Her E doesn't stun at all. Q is the only thing operating as a missle and as such should interact just like all missles with walls. Annie getting away with not paying attention to a large part of a champions power budget is absurd. That's because they're AOE abilities. They still "hit", they just don't actually hit anything because there are no targets. A Q that gets windwalled never actually hits. It has the same interaction with anything that gives Untargetable.
: Why do ADCs think that they can tax other lanes but not let other people cs in theirs?
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X82zPTif,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T07:55:45.963+0000) > > Did someone say... > > _tear is abuse-able right now?_ {{champion:81}} Ezreal ADC still pretty bad because crit still broken as fuck
> [{quoted}](name=ItsShiaLaBeouf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X82zPTif,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-10-28T08:33:30.163+0000) > > Ezreal ADC still pretty bad because crit still broken as fuck And also because Lethality is still kind of ridiculous and he abuses duskblade pretty well.
Rioter Comments
Aenaeus (NA)
: What other champion with 7 kills, 5 assist with decent farm and 12 Mejai's stacks can instantly kill a champion with a single BASIC ability? I'm waiting.
> [{quoted}](name=Aenaeus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EooAQumE,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-10-27T06:04:19.648+0000) > > What other champion with 7 kills, 5 assist with decent farm and 12 Mejai's stacks can instantly kill a champion with a single BASIC ability? I'm waiting. Old Nidalee?
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: we had an item like that, it got removed cause it made Vlad cancer Can we not
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WqthItez,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-26T12:50:32.106+0000) > > we had an item like that, it got removed cause it made Vlad ~~cancer~~ **heal for *almost* as much as ADCs do every auto** > > Can we not
: It's kind of funny. That's only like, 25000 less damage than Old Galio. I guess he really is stronger now.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnage068,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pxxBFhdV,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-10-25T19:27:53.442+0000) > > It's kind of funny. That's only like, 25000 less damage than Old Galio. > > I guess he really is stronger now. Old galio didn't literally 100-0 things with a single basic ability.
Dr Poro (EUW)
: It's not just 'basically' boosting. It's litterally boosting. But I don't think that kind of boosting is against the rules, though. Since smurfing is (sadly) allowed and duo'ing is allowed. Only boosting where you pay someone (hard to track) or where you let someone on your account is illegal, afaik.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkM8ejuw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-26T08:39:34.496+0000) > > It's not just 'basically' boosting. It's litterally boosting. > But I don't think that kind of boosting is against the rules, though. Since smurfing is (sadly) allowed and duo'ing is allowed. Only boosting where you pay someone (hard to track) or where you let someone on your account is illegal, afaik. It's allowed, but that doesn't mean we can't mock people who have to get duo boosted to gold and then constantly talk about how good they are at the game.
: I just want to play flex queue with my friends. At the same time, i dont want to lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkM8ejuw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-26T08:13:24.064+0000) > > I just want to play flex queue with my friends. At the same time, i dont want to lose. Flex queue is different because it's literally designed for that though.
: What if you were just friends with them and want to play together? ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkM8ejuw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-26T08:10:14.260+0000) > > What if you were just friends with them and want to play together? ;) Yes I'm sure that's what happens when a silver 3 player with a 38% winrate suddenly starts duoing with the same person every game and their winrate jumps to 70% xd
: > [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WOGRscEP,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-26T03:32:53.528+0000) >https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/complete/full/2017/1/13/1484337163070467.png
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WOGRscEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-26T03:36:00.937+0000) > > So like Llanowar elves but legendary and with defender? Seems pretty bad.
Rioter Comments
CIocks (NA)
: did he steal your memes too is that y u need someone elses
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ya9PJIIL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-25T15:50:22.226+0000) > > did he steal your memes too > > is that y u need someone elses Yes it was a traumatic experience for me
: The OP bird guts the team.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ya9PJIIL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T14:19:42.469+0000) > > The OP bird guts the team. What's the difference between a good swain main and a bad swain main? The bad swain main only gets a 1v5 quadrakill at baron while stealing baron because he's dumb and lets his team's karthus steal the penta.
: Sometimes one good steal is all that's needed to turn the game around. If they took Ocean and Baron back to back, you were going to lose anyway and you should've had better vision on critical objectives. git gud
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aAwXxVEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T13:24:47.014+0000) > > Sometimes one good steal is all that's needed to turn the game around. If they took Ocean and Baron back to back, you were going to lose anyway and you should've had better vision on critical objectives. > > git gud We had vision. The point is that the enemy team got an almost-pick on our ADC forcing him to back so we weren't in any position to contest the dragon. Stealing a first ocean drake is not going to turn a game around. Having your jungler die trying to steal something that barely matters is going to instantly lose you a game, however.
Rioter Comments
: I ulted a 5.8k HP Cho'Gath into the enemy Akali.
Don't you mean she pentakilled your team and then oneshot your nexus?
Hupsis (EUNE)
: Jungle could be appropriately balanced around junglers having an extra summoner. I don't think forcing a role into taking smite & flash combo 98% of the time is healthy either. Summoner specialist keystone (on PBE) allows players to change their summoners but it means they have to pick that keystone to do so. It also allows other players to pick smite for objective control later in the game... is that healthy?
That's a *lot* of extra power to balance around.
Rioter Comments
Hupsis (EUNE)
: How so? One jungler per team who gets a jungle item with a built in smite. That's almost how it works currently but only gated to a summoner spell. What would laners lose if smite wasn't a summoner spell? Basically nothing. What would junglers gain if smite wasn't a summoner spell? A summoner spell slot. Also why should jungle objectives be contested around smite?
> [{quoted}](name=Vonler,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=34OaEUPI,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T22:46:17.391+0000) > > How so? One jungler per team who gets a jungle item with a built in smite. That's almost how it works currently but only gated to a summoner spell. > > What would laners lose if smite wasn't a summoner spell? Basically nothing. > What would junglers gain if smite wasn't a summoner spell? A summoner spell slot. > Also why should jungle objectives be contested around smite? Junglers are already game defining enough without having access to an extra summoner. Imagine if Lee could jungle with Flash/Ignite while still having access to smite.
Infernape (EUW)
: Aren't kinder surprises banned in America because some idiot let their kid eat the toy and choke?
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=57kKZaE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-24T13:18:41.353+0000) > > Aren't kinder surprises banned in America because some idiot let their kid eat the toy and choke? YUP.
: Now if only intentional feeding/trolling was similarly punished
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdXfxZb2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-24T03:18:57.517+0000) > > Now if only intentional feeding/trolling was similarly punished It is. The problem is that most people seem to think playing badly and trolling are the same thing. It's also *very* hard to catch minor instances of trolling. Like a few games ago I had a Jarvan who'd ult the enemy team and then stand there spamming laugh, but it's very hard to actually prove that he's trolling.
: I had no problems with Riot reworking Irelia next until my last game against Tryndamere
Yeah. Tryndamere is broken. Not meaning "overpowered" like people usually mean when they call something broken, but actually fundamentally broken. His kit is just stupid and it's a nightmare when he's remotely good.
CLG ear (NA)
: Blade Runner 2049 is not doing well at the box office
I've heard that a big chunk of the fact that it's not doing well is because of the fact that they intentionally didn't spoil much in the trailers and it failed to get people interested who weren't already going to see it.
Show more

Miraweave

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion