: Uh, Flex Matchmaking?
im pretty sure flex matchmaking is an average of every1 on the teams ranks. these teams are not really that imbalanced... i dont see how u can queue up with a d1 adc then be upset cuz the opposing master tier adc stomps your ass. if you want better balance in the matchmaking queue up with people who are at your skill level instead of hopping on the back of the highest ranked person thats willing to play with you.
abscondita (EUNE)
: Suddenly matched with 2 iron players.
the longer the queue goes the greater the range of ranks u can be matched with i think. iron is still within ur range normally anyway. i havent played ranked in awhile but in silver i frequently got platinum lane opponents.
Zed Boss (NA)
: "Why did you ban my champion?" Answer: "Oh cry me a river"
ive mentioned this before... people do this in low elo ranked games to get you to dodge ALL THE TIME, if you dont dodge they troll you all game and try to get you to rage at them so they can report you and get you banned. losers sitting there with god knows how many 3rd party programs open, telling them how to play the game and who to pick against what. all while checking every1s win rates and if they think urs isnt up to snuff they take it upon themselves to fuck the game up for everybody. its infuriating.
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1P4hLJfj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:48:50.779+0000) > > i get where you are coming from. i hate when people pick tank supports but sit behind me and do nothing for the entire lane phase. i also hate when my support is an uppity prick and feels it his duty to point out and rage at every single mistake made throughout the course of a game while spamming /ff. > > dont get me started on junglers. i wanted to be a dick in this post but i cant lol. i feel your pain, good luck in the future. That's the thing, I don't rage at them. I'll cal them bad, I'll tell my team "I'm roaming ADC is useless." but that's after they spend 5-7 minutes sitting on their ass doing absolutely nothing while I've spoonfed what would be like 5 kills. Or we've gotten kills but as always they're a fucking Ezreal who goes "hey, let me take these kills, and rush a tear when I could get early sheen and OH NO WE LOST THE LANE HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!?" because he does no damage.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1P4hLJfj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:51:36.229+0000) > > That's the thing, I don't rage at them. I'll cal them bad, I'll tell my team "I'm roaming ADC is useless." but that's after they spend 5-7 minutes sitting on their ass doing absolutely nothing while I've spoonfed what would be like 5 kills. Or we've gotten kills but as always they're a fucking Ezreal who goes "hey, let me take these kills, and rush a tear when I could get early sheen and OH NO WE LOST THE LANE HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!?" because he does no damage. i actually got banned once for leaving lane because my rakan kept killing himself dashing into cait/morg, pretty sure they were inting trying to get people banned as his duo was also a complete int feeding tool. when i pick ezreal i play like a total bitch too tho tbh tho i do try to get tear AND a pickaxe on the first back by keeping my opponents in the lane as long as i possibly can.
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1P4hLJfj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:18:13.103+0000) > > uhhh... okay. play the role yourself then? i have a feeling youll be back complaining about your retarded supports soon. Because then I get supports that don't know how to pressure or force anything. I get tanks who sit behind me like a gentle breeze will kill them. Besides, I've spent my time in league perfecting my support play, not my ADC. So, if I can play ADC better than the people I'm with there's already some big issues with matchmaking. And the thing is, it's not even just adc, it's just mostly adc. But then I'll get a good adc and it'll go good until we start getting camped 5 minutes in and our jungler refuses to do anything. Or the jungler will do something and now mid will roam and our mid won't do anything. Or the mid will roam and now their top is tping in but ours won't. Or finally ours will and maybe just maybe we'll finally get a win. Like, when bot lane is basically a flowchart of "is your other lanes as good as the opponents" there's a problem when there's so much disparity between teams. > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1P4hLJfj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:23:37.920+0000) > > The hell do you want the boards to do? > > We can't magically change the past. I don't want the boards to do anything, I'm just getting my frustration out before the next match. Unless boards knows where Riot has that button in HQ that forces me to get bad teammates. They like to press it when they get frustrated to pass it on. (I know it exists, you can't fool me Riot!)
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1P4hLJfj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:26:10.639+0000) > > Because then I get supports that don't know how to pressure or force anything. I get tanks who sit behind me like a gentle breeze will kill them. > > Besides, I've spent my time in league perfecting my support play, not my ADC. So, if I can play ADC better than the people I'm with there's already some big issues with matchmaking. > > And the thing is, it's not even just adc, it's just mostly adc. But then I'll get a good adc and it'll go good until we start getting camped 5 minutes in and our jungler refuses to do anything. Or the jungler will do something and now mid will roam and our mid won't do anything. Or the mid will roam and now their top is tping in but ours won't. Or finally ours will and maybe just maybe we'll finally get a win. > > Like, when bot lane is basically a flowchart of "is your other lanes as good as the opponents" there's a problem when there's so much disparity between teams. > > I don't want the boards to do anything, I'm just getting my frustration out before the next match. Unless boards knows where Riot has that button in HQ that forces me to get bad teammates. They like to press it when they get frustrated to pass it on. (I know it exists, you can't fool me Riot!) i get where you are coming from. i hate when people pick tank supports but sit behind me and do nothing for the entire lane phase. i also hate when my support is an uppity prick and feels it his duty to point out and rage at every single mistake made throughout the course of a game while spamming /ff. dont get me started on junglers. i wanted to be a dick in this post but i cant lol. i feel your pain, good luck in the future.
: Hooray, useless ADC in the first game of the day that doesn't know how to use trinket
uhhh... okay. play the role yourself then? i have a feeling youll be back complaining about your retarded supports soon.
: I dont buy the "ult clarity" excuse for not giving aatrox his banner wings
doesnt he start flying during his ulti now? and some creepy ass music starts playing? i havent seen TOO much about the rework but i have to say a huge red demon with a sword flying around raping every1 to a jason soundtrack seems to clear things up for me.
: I'am so ready for Akali, hope to see a teaser for her this week
> [{quoted}](name=JonnyBoyy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=58Mv4XaE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-20T11:46:55.053+0000) > > Last year Kayn was still in the PBE and walla we see an Urgot's teaser. voila*
Ghazter (NA)
: Let me rephrase that; I want to be able to pick and go against Elise and Ivern and have them not feed. I want them to be viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bA47nnqg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-16T18:57:39.561+0000) > > I want to be able to go against Elise and Ivern and have them not feed. I want them to be viable. again, said no jungler ever the only people that want to see ivern are the people that want to pick ivern. ask your solo laners how much they miss the attention of elise mains. ill wait. edit: to be fair i really miss playing elise, to be fair i dont miss her beating her dick like a drunk stepdad in a bush while she watches monster girl hentai and waits for me to walk up to the wave.
Ghazter (NA)
: That's exactly how I feel. At least Lee Sin takes some skill, but I don't want my whole team having to ban WW Xin and Trundle. I WANNA SEE ELISE AND IVERN!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bA47nnqg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-16T18:53:44.228+0000) > I WANNA SEE ELISE AND IVERN!!!! said no jungler ever
BBW Chaser (EUNE)
: @Riot now that you removed the extra AS from Machete can Naut have some AS buff till his rework?
: But will it really be that way. Sure you CAN do it. But if you fail you're basicly done for. While an opoonent who doesnt can proceed farming gaining a lead you wont catch up anytime soon. And keep ganking is not really an option since you can be simply blown up by the enemy laner. It's High Risk/High Reward and that's something I can agree with.
the point is to set all the enemy laners behind, getting a kill is just an added bonus if it happens. what good are your ganks when your laners are so weak they die 2v1? while youre farming the enemy jungler is going lane to lane blowing every1s summoners and your teammates back ping you from ganks because the risk outweighs the reward. so theyre hitting minions while you go in and, as previously stated, get blown up because the laner is stronger than you. so youre sitting there with your dick in your hand with no lanes to gank and no camps to clear while the other jungler clears his shit and laughs because nobody on your team can fight now. edit: AND you cant even invade him knowing this because all of his teammates have lane priority thanks to his borderline retarded early aggression so trying to fight him in his jungle is guaranteed suicide.
Onotori (NA)
: Welp, goodbye AP / tank jungles.
im not sure whats wrong with elise but i havent seen her played (or played well at any rate) for quite awhile... eve should still be pretty fuckin scary tho. kinda glad i dont have to watch amumu waddle into lane, miss his snare, then waddle away never to be seen again. edit: also, bring on the yi's the kayne's the warwick's the graves'. BRING EM ALL ATLEAST ITS NOT FUCKING AFK FARM FOR 15 MINUTES THEN DIVE YOU REPEATEDLY MUNDO AGAIN.
: Appreciation: I really enjoy having a Laning-Phase again! (8.10)
every jungler is going to red>gank soon and camp a lane even harder. its the only response to the changes that makes sense since both junglers cant pick shyvanna.
GEN NeaR (NA)
: The Jungle is destroyed
all ive seen from jg changes is them getting more aggro. you still get lvl 2 on your first buff, maybe its a bug but i just tested it and red gives you lvl 2 (as it should). so now junglers will gank you when youre lvl 1. instead of afk farming all day both junglers will constantly be trying to set eachother AND YOU back as much as possible. one jungler is going to lose the the fight over scuttle and when he does he loses that entire side of his jungle as well giving the enemy jungler a huge xp lead. like i said in previous threads like this, early duelists and cheesers will now be gods.
: Compensation for Twitch Jungle after the ADC/Jungle patch?
oh hell no, the fact that a twitch jg player is going to TOP lane if he doesnt get buffed is reason enough to not buff him. dont get me wrong dude play what you enjoy but id rather not have a darius main trying to jungle twitch in my games. hopefully you see how the difference in playstyles is extremely concerning...
: Dear Riot, you have saddened many Shen players today with your actions.
look at the absolute tragedy that is bloodmoon eve. sorry, they arent going to do shit about this.
Zerenza (NA)
: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/231258967?champion=28&map=1 Stop being a jerk, i do think they could have done better but just taking everything they give us and saying it isn't good enough is nothing but Whining. I honestly think that's all a lot of people are doing when it comes to this skin but reaching a compromise is possible with a few exceptions from jerks that wont stop until they get everything they want.
go to lolkings 3d models of the skins. look at bloodmoon talon. all the fine detail this video says is "probably too much" or "unnoticable in an actual game" exist on the CURRENT LIVE VERSION of the bloodmoon talon model which made it a great skin. i just dont see how we can go from that level of attention to detail to this sorry excuse and just accept it. this is something i would have been satisfied with and paid for on old eve not the new one. you may be happy with it and you have every right to be, tastes differ, but i am not. i expected better and was let down.
Zerenza (NA)
: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/231258967?champion=28&map=1 Stop being a jerk, i do think they could have done better but just taking everything they give us and saying it isn't good enough is nothing but Whining. I honestly think that's all a lot of people are doing when it comes to this skin but reaching a compromise is possible with a few exceptions from jerks that wont stop until they get everything they want.
dont get me wrong, i give credit where its due. like i said in another thread about this project vayne was "amazing" bloodmoon diana and talon were EXCELLENT! this skin is just bad, plain and simple. it does not live up to the standards the last set of bloodmoon skins set for them.
: As a top laner, getting the "great shotcalling" warbanner is the most satisfying thing ever
i get those every time i play shyvanna. hard to not get noticed when ur 3-5 lvls ahead of everybody.
ChiefDays (EUW)
: Hardstuck Level 2 Honor | How do you even get out?
same thing happened to me tho i just got restricted again for telling a feeder to fornicate himself when he started crying about ganks
Zerenza (NA)
: Blood Moon Evelynn Talk
how can you see the fanmade skin and think a mask will fix the one they plan on releasing? why is it that we will all just accept sub-par work from a professional when some1 doing it for fun is far better? the quality of the skin is pitiful considering this is a champion that fits the theme perfectly, yet all thats done is some color changes and 2 little scythe blades on her tails or w.e u wanna call them. the fanmade skin is legendary quality atleast but itll never get the credit it deserves because we all wanna hug riots nuts and accept half-assed laziness. most of the people saying the skin is good do not even own eve let alone play her or have any intention of paying for this skin. since the rework ive been disappointed with every single skin remake (tango is ok) and this one is just another letdown. i heard eve was getting a bloodmoon skin and got super hyped, then i saw it, now im here saying it is not good enough.
Felaze (NA)
: Blood Moon Evelyn splash critique
"skin is amazing" no, not rly. project vayne was amazing. bm eve is meh at best.
: Quick question about Demonblade Tryndamere.
aatrox mentions tryn because he is the antagonist in tryns lore.
Rioter Comments
: When was the last time you genuinely enjoyed league?
do you remember season 7 at all? junglers have always camped a lane brusiers can kill tanks if an adc is bursting harder than an assassin than that assassin has made some grave mistakes in that particular match last season ADC players were legit starting support items just to get the support fed before you respond to this ask yourself these questions: do i really want to get shit on by fiora and pantheon every game? do i really want an enemy talon roaming to my lane every game? do i really want trist and ardent soraka rotating to my tower top/mid at 10 minutes every game? do i really want to get one shotted by syndra as maokai every game?
: Katarina needs an emote.
i thought she did have one edit: nvm thats what i get for thinking
: I feel like there's honestly only 1 explanation I'll accept for Kai'Sa's nonexistent personality.
i much prefer kai'sa to shit like zoe and xayah. zoe is obnoxious in every sense of the word and xayah is an angsty 15 year old that just wants the match to end so she can go home and cut herself.
Jakobi (NA)
: Lucian Mid Picks
some1 played it against faker last season and won. i think it was shiphtur who said "people pick lucian mid when they are uncomfortable in the role or know they will lose with any other champion" and i personally have to agree. lucian mid is incredibly oppressive but that usually makes him a prime gank target especially in low elo, he will have full lane control most of the time and probably be right up on the opposing tower. when your mid laner just plays safe and lucian gets bored then takes tower shots trying to harass or finish some1 he dies to ganks and thats when he starts snowball feeding his ass off.
: Ivern’ed It: Why patches 8.4 and 8.5 are nerfs to Ivern and possible fixes.
its like riot found a cure for aids and ur just comin in here all "THIS NEEDS TO STOP"
kargish (EUW)
: I feel like we forgot about Lee Sin
at the risk of sounding salty id prefer to continue being BLIND {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} to his current predicament
: Why is Riot obsessed with nerfing vision?
like people have said its mostly for pro play. nothing happens for awhile in pro games and thats being compounded by the ridiculous amount of vision granted so far this season.
: You said I wouldn't notice the changes!! (Kalista)
i havent played her since the changes. the mana thing is going to gimp her alittle more than people realize imo.
Rioter Comments
: new mf splash arts
the quality of the road warrior skin is awful now, not only is this one just sloppy looking it is legit just side boob for side boobs sake.
: hex chests suck D
the rates in which you get things has most definitely been changed and im so certain of this id bet money on it. bad luck isnt enough to get one shard from a chest multiple times in a row. before the update i always got atleast a ward skin or something.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hurrr reading is hard. Trump voter?
im just not going to waste me time reading a bunch of yasuo main dick sucking to get to whatever point youre trying to make, and i voted for sanders.
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j6XZiMBI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T06:59:35.268+0000) > > on second though yes, lemme build that shit on jinx and get bonus damage just for switching guns, excellent idea. Toggles don't count as spellcasts _(that is to say, they won't stack Tear or trigger Spellblade effects)_.
it doesnt, pardon me for never building triforce on jinx. still itd be aids on shit like lucian, vayne, kogmaw (who already builds it iirc), etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j6XZiMBI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T06:59:35.268+0000) > > on second though yes, lemme build that shit on jinx and get bonus damage just for switching guns, excellent idea. Toggles don't count as spellcasts _(that is to say, they won't stack Tear or trigger Spellblade effects)_.
im going to test that right now, i leave you with nightmares of {{champion:236}} mid in the meantime
Camiddle (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j6XZiMBI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-18T05:17:24.007+0000) > > no yes
on second thought yes, lemme build that shit on jinx and get bonus movespeed, attack speed, tankiness, AND damage just for switching guns. excellent idea.
: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/06/ask-riot-yasuo-gets-banned/ You stand corrected. You're welcome.
jesus christ just copy paste your point and post link as the source, i couldnt even get past "hes a badass" reading all that cringey nonsense for a whats probably a moronic quote anyway is not gonna happen.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GrpqR7fG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-18T06:20:01.409+0000) > > because midlaners have 2 jobs. > > wave clear and the instant deletion of adcs. > > i recently watched a vid of a high elo player name shiphthur and his thoughts on Lucian mid are as follows: "people pick lucian mid because they are uncomfortable/bad in that role" > > i have to agree with him as every lucian mid player ive come across is a cocky asshole that will run his mouth from start to finish BUT will tilt off the planet and be useless to his team the moment he gets ganked trying to kill you under tower. > > same with ezreal. people only take these picks because they know they can be very oppressive and win lane easily if they are allowed to. when you go up against these picks let your jungler know that you will be under tower most of lane phase and your opponent is basically free kills if he swings by at the right time. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Ezreal is not a strong pusher, so when playing against him you won't be under your tower most of the game.
nvm LOL you are somehow on an 8 game losing streak with ezreal, now ur comment makes sense.
: Oh I main Fiora/Camille who deals with ranged top laners rather well, Like I said it's not a problem from a difficulty standpoint, its just really really boring. EDIT: For me at least, I don't know if anyone else finds it nearly as boring which is the point of the thread, to see where everyone else stands and If i'm missing something on this note.
no its boring af, you have to play like a bitch till you can just all in them, if you fail its much better for them than it is for you even if you dont die.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GrpqR7fG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-18T06:20:01.409+0000) > > because midlaners have 2 jobs. > > wave clear and the instant deletion of adcs. > > i recently watched a vid of a high elo player name shiphthur and his thoughts on Lucian mid are as follows: "people pick lucian mid because they are uncomfortable/bad in that role" > > i have to agree with him as every lucian mid player ive come across is a cocky asshole that will run his mouth from start to finish BUT will tilt off the planet and be useless to his team the moment he gets ganked trying to kill you under tower. > > same with ezreal. people only take these picks because they know they can be very oppressive and win lane easily if they are allowed to. when you go up against these picks let your jungler know that you will be under tower most of lane phase and your opponent is basically free kills if he swings by at the right time. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Ezreal is not a strong pusher, so when playing against him you won't be under your tower most of the game.
the idea of ez (or any ad really) mid is to hit YOU, not the wave. you walk up for cs you get smackt the fuck up. try it. go ahead and hard push the wave while hes layin into your ass lvl 1, it doesnt work well.
: Here at riot games
as a currently silver 3 player i can say that balancing 100+ champions should not be left to the people in my games. there are a multitude of master/challenger players who could give opinions and test things out. you could even pay them with all money i threw at you last year. edit: tho thinking about that alittle more, if they were the ones balancing champs the only ones left would be darius annie and the obligatory {{champion:4}} that spawns into the game 0-27
: That makes some sense, but that never stopped talon, yashole and zed.
talon and zed still fill the role of adc deleter
: What exactly is the motivation for not playign AD in midlane?
because midlaners have 2 jobs. wave clear and the instant deletion of adcs. i recently watched a vid of a high elo player name shiphthur and his thoughts on Lucian mid are as follows: "people pick lucian mid because they are uncomfortable/bad in that role" i have to agree with him as every lucian mid player ive come across is a cocky asshole that will run his mouth from start to finish BUT will tilt off the planet and be useless to his team the moment he gets ganked trying to kill you under tower. same with ezreal. people only take these picks because they know they can be very oppressive and win lane easily if they are allowed to. when you go up against these picks let your jungler know that you will be under tower most of lane phase and your opponent is basically free kills if he swings by at the right time.
Show more

MistaFarenheit

Level 231 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion