: Akali Chroma Missing (Rose Quartz)
I used this chroma once in the PBE, it made all her abilities invisible and it was very weird, you couldn't see her smoke. No one could see anything, it was super weird and super difficult to play. Since you couldn't see her smoke, you couldn't stay hidden as it spread.
: WHAT! IS THAT!
Let's be honest here. It should have gone to Kennen {{champion:85}} or Rumble {{champion:68}} Both champs have been HUGE to pro-play over the years and considering this is year 10, they should look back at the champs that over those years have had the most impact. Kennen and Rumble are for sure top picks...
: Two sisters and a wolf [Lore theory about Jinx, Vi, and Warwick]
If I recall correctly, Riot confirmed that Jinx and Vi are not related... at all...
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=000300010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T02:14:28.432+0000) > > Actually, it was the most picked one in the group. > > There is nothing wrong with being confident, but as the saying goes. Do not put others down to boost your ego and confidence. Because that just makes you a bully. Every group is equal in intelligence. We just place it where it is due. I figure someone who is "big brained" would understand regardless of your intelligence, without a team of people to support you, you lose. > > TL;DR. > Stop acting like you are better than everyone else because your house says you are a tactician. You can be smart, you can be confident, but don't make others feel like they are less than, because your ego needed a boost. I call it like it is. Oh no someone alert the sport fans they're all bullies. It's a competition. People talk shit. People boast. Me boasting on forums has nothing to do with my behavior in game. Get your panties out of a bunch. You call what you want to see. I shit post on boards nonstop but of you pull my chat logs I guarantee that worst that you'll ever see me call someone is a dumdum pop. And if others feel like they are less because I boast then that's their issue not mine. I don't coddle. I don't baby. Toughen up. And you can't t handle the shit talking that comes with being competitive and house clashing then don't be a part of it. But on no I'm sorry. I forgot people need their ego constantly stroked and everyone has to hold hands and sing Kumbaya to feel important. That someone feeling like they are better than someone else in a competitive environment is a horrible thing. Someone call Orwell and tell him someone escaped the pages of his book. Me need Yuumi to put them back stat! I just want to know where we're you in all the other house posts that were boasting about house great and superior their house was and why didn't you get on them bullying others. But if I remember correctly you've always had issues with me. It is usually you being baited by shit post threads. TL;DR in before my post gets taken down because saying you are superior is bullying.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=0003000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T11:18:42.272+0000) > > Oh no someone alert the sport fans they're all bullies. It's a competition. People talk shit. People boast. Me boasting on forums has nothing to do with my behavior in game. Get your panties out of a bunch. > > You call what you want to see. I shit post on boards nonstop but of you pull my chat logs I guarantee that worst that you'll ever see me call someone is a dumdum pop. > > And if others feel like they are less because I boast then that's their issue not mine. I don't coddle. I don't baby. Toughen up. And you can't t handle the shit talking that comes with being competitive and house clashing then don't be a part of it. > > But on no I'm sorry. I forgot people need their ego constantly stroked and everyone has to hold hands and sing Kumbaya to feel important. That someone feeling like they are better than someone else in a competitive environment is a horrible thing. > > Someone call Orwell and tell him someone escaped the pages of his book. Me need Yuumi to put them back stat! > > I just want to know where we're you in all the other house posts that were boasting about house great and superior their house was and why didn't you get on them bullying others. > > But if I remember correctly you've always had issues with me. It is usually you being baited by shit post threads. > > TL;DR in before my post gets taken down because saying you are superior is bullying. Ah, I see what kind of player/person you are just by that. Yes, there are always losers, no we don't all need to hold hands, but we also don't need to be an ass to everyone. There was no tactical anything for the Council in this event. It wasn't solve a critical thinking problem, first to the best answer win. It was missions. Missions your house failed to complete. Simple as that. You want honesty? "Carrying with my big brain." Well, for the most picked house in the game, your houses' idea of a tactic was to fail. Also, your idea of "big brained", you can't even punctuate or possess proper grammar. The only one stroking anyone's ego is you, talking about how much better than everyone you are. Even the Lone Wolf house based around showing off; the Warband, isn't as full of themselves as you are. And before you say the obligatory. "Council lost on purpose because we knew we needed to stroke the ego of the other groups." Honestly, just shut up. That is a classic, "I lost now I need to pretend like I did it on purpose so I look like a genius." Now I do, know for a fact not all Council members are as full of themselves as you are. I could go on about how great I am too, but that's in bad taste to others and nobody cares, nor did they ask. Confidence is amazing, but do not confuse confidence with arrogance. "Big brain" should easily be able to tell the difference. Now that I have spoken my piece, I will no longer be replying to you, as you have given me only toxic remarks, (Which you yourself say you do all the time, so I can see what kind of person you are.) and a boast on how amazing you are. So long, and thanks for all the fish. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Soooo.. which house won in the end??
Judging by how long it is actually taking, I would say it's probably an error they had, they are forced to recount. Originally it was probably going to be: United. Warband. Faceless. Council. But, because of the re-count I have a feeling they will pull some kind of bullshit where United will be second by "a hair." That is just because my luck is that poor. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=0003000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T23:56:05.056+0000) > > You just proved my point xD Thanks. Also, if it were "Not to stroke our own ego, you would not be talking like you are above everyone else. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Whatever helps you sleep at night. Nothing wrong with being confident in knowing your house is the best despite being the morst under represented
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=00030001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T01:26:04.434+0000) > > Whatever helps you sleep at night. Nothing wrong with being confident in knowing your house is the best despite being the morst under represented Actually, it was the most picked one in the group. There is nothing wrong with being confident, but as the saying goes. Do not put others down to boost your ego and confidence. Because that just makes you a bully. Every group is equal in intelligence. We just place it where it is due. I figure someone who is "big brained" would understand regardless of your intelligence, without a team of people to support you, you lose. TL;DR. Stop acting like you are better than everyone else because your house says you are a tactician. You can be smart, you can be confident, but don't make others feel like they are less than, because your ego needed a boost. I call it like it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-04T18:04:13.908+0000) > > That honestly is the most Draco Malfoy thing you could have said. I literally half expect you to say, "My father will hear about this!" > > Also, just because you are a big brained person, does not make you exactly smart... just means you have a big head. It looks like he was joking, chil
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:22:33.057+0000) > > It looks like he was joking, chil He was not. He was, sadly, very serious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-04T18:04:13.908+0000) > > That honestly is the most Draco Malfoy thing you could have said. I literally half expect you to say, "My father will hear about this!" > > Also, just because you are a big brained person, does not make you exactly smart... just means you have a big head. That is absolutely true. Look at Hermione Granger who had a big brain but was so anal and refused to see things outside of a certain scope that she was basically a failure and never Ravenclaw material. You can't just can't be smart to be council/Ravenclaw. You have to see things outside of the box and not be afraid to do things unexpected. Yeah, our KDA may be shit but, we give kills to stroke the ego of our teammates while securing objectives and practicing perfecting letting minions build up and split push waves/ and prepping minions for our ADC to help then tone down on missing CS. Kills are nice but you win the game but make the enemy nexus explode and how you get there is up to you. And don't ever compare me to a Slytherin because when we kill people we don't get caught and therefore we have no reputation for doing so. The art of subtly, shade, and being over the top whenever you can is what makes a Ravenclaw. Because our self esteem may be low but our esteem in others is even lower. https://media.tenor.com/images/e0a7adf3d892a50912bc528d12c740d1/tenor.gif
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:30:32.498+0000) > > That is absolutely true. Look at Hermione Granger who had a big brain but was so anal and refused to see things outside of a certain scope that she was basically a failure and never Ravenclaw material. > > You can't just can't be smart to be council/Ravenclaw. You have to see things outside of the box and not be afraid to do things unexpected. Yeah, our KDA may be shit but, we give kills to stroke the ego of our teammates while securing objectives and practicing perfecting letting minions build up and split push waves/ and prepping minions for our ADC to help then tone down on missing CS. Kills are nice but you win the game but make the enemy nexus explode and how you get there is up to you. > > > And don't ever compare me to a Slytherin because when we kill people we don't get caught and therefore we have no reputation for doing so. The art of subtly, shade, and being over the top whenever you can is what makes a Ravenclaw. Because our self esteem may be low but our esteem in others is even lower. > > https://media.tenor.com/images/e0a7adf3d892a50912bc528d12c740d1/tenor.gif You just proved my point xD Thanks. Also, if it were "Not to stroke our own ego, you would not be talking like you are above everyone else. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Not Council. We left the other 3 houses fight it out since we carry games with my big brains year round. Shout out out to league's equivalent of Ravenclaw.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RIFAww6P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T12:24:28.601+0000) > > Not Council. We left the other 3 houses fight it out since we carry games with my big brains year round. > > Shout out out to league's equivalent of Ravenclaw. That honestly is the most Draco Malfoy thing you could have said. I literally half expect you to say, "My father will hear about this!" Also, just because you are a big brained person, does not make you exactly smart... just means you have a big head.
FFrazien (EUW)
: New skins leak, champions, reworks, VS 2019
90% of this is fake. If you are gonna be a source, at least check your sources for proof, not speculation.
: So when will PBE RP grant finally be fixed?
But if you miss all of it because you have a job, you are screwed...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ksPuicjK,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-11-16T00:58:54.744+0000) > > Dude, don't even pretend for a moment you wouldn't flip your shit if someone called your sibling/parent shit like that. Name calling just proves you are too childish to play a game. Being toxic in any way is bannable. It's in the ToS, don't like it? Please leave, we don't want you here. I think it would be silly to flip my shit over someone calling my sibling or parent a snowflake. Lol. It's too silly to even get mad over. It started out as something to call people who tried too hard to be special and unique. I dunno how we got to the point that it's considered a slur. Edit: I saw your other comment and I must say I've never seen it used to insult special needs people. And yet calling people autistic is still okay on here. I've never seen a ban for **that**. Huh.
> [{quoted}](name=Meþhisto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ksPuicjK,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-11-17T02:51:33.125+0000) > > I think it would be silly to flip my shit over someone calling my sibling or parent a snowflake. Lol. It's too silly to even get mad over. It started out as something to call people who tried too hard to be special and unique. I dunno how we got to the point that it's considered a slur. > > Edit: I saw your other comment and I must say I've never seen it used to insult special needs people. And yet calling people autistic is still okay on here. I've never seen a ban for **that**. Huh. Yes they have, actually, it is the fourth most reason why people get banned.
: Chat banned for trio reporting me for calling one of them a snowflake....
@ > [{quoted}](name=TheMadBro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ksPuicjK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-14T00:03:24.524+0000) > I also got chat banned after that game... What makes this word so bad? It's basically a cruel way to call someone special needs. It is used by most everyone in the toxic community.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMadBro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ksPuicjK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-14T00:03:24.524+0000) > What makes this word so bad? Because Donald Trump used it in a derogatory way, the SJW mentality has seeped into this game, and companies get pats on the back now for stopping people from being big meanie heads. It's all a big show. The chat restrictions being handed out for shit like this is ridiculous. You can't say anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Meþhisto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ksPuicjK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-14T01:23:57.058+0000) > > What makes this word so bad? > > Because Donald Trump used it in a derogatory way, the SJW mentality has seeped into this game, and companies get pats on the back now for stopping people from being big meanie heads. It's all a big show. The chat restrictions being handed out for shit like this is ridiculous. You can't say anything. Dude, don't even pretend for a moment you wouldn't flip your shit if someone called your sibling/parent shit like that. Name calling just proves you are too childish to play a game. Being toxic in any way is bannable. It's in the ToS, don't like it? Please leave, we don't want you here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmTImLEh,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-11-10T22:34:09.498+0000) > > That is simply just not true, anyone with a brain to fight against Evelynn can easily deal with her. She still needs her charm. The only time she didn't was when she got ahead. Which is how every champ works. AD assassins have two items dedicated to their kit and they don't bother nerfing them. When a Zed only two kills in can ONE SHOT our Alistar without Zed even using his ult. It's "He is fed." But Evelynn is 10 kills ahead and it's because she is broken? I have played Evelynn since the beginning. I loved old Eve so much. New Eve even more so. I have played her non-stop. She did not deserve the nerf. People confuse her being fed with her being broken. She is designed to shred people. But until she is at least 5 kills ahead. She still HELLA needs her charm to be able to one shot someone. People also confuse her damage to be in whole, her own. When a VAST majority comes from keystones. I.E. Electrocute and Dark Harvest. She did not need the nerf at all. People who don't know how to play against her just threw a tantrum and Riot said. "Lol, k." > > Some of her nerfs before, even I said she needed. But this one was wrong. VERY wrong. And no, I am not bias, the % nerf she first got was one even I said needed to happen ASAP. But there is no reason for this one. None. Yikes, She has one of the highest winrates, playrates, _and_ ban rates, even after nerfs. The situation is different with evelynn, because she has _permastealth_, where as Zed does not. Also, "anyone with a brain to fight against Evelynn can easily deal with her." Then why does Eve get a higher winrate the higher elo it is?
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmTImLEh,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T06:26:15.069+0000) > > Yikes, She has one of the highest winrates, playrates, _and_ ban rates, even after nerfs. The situation is different with evelynn, because she has _permastealth_, where as Zed does not. > Also, "anyone with a brain to fight against Evelynn can easily deal with her." Then why does Eve get a higher winrate the higher elo it is? Because people DON'T deal with her. Jg has a choice. Ruin Eve early, or focus ganks on lanes. Most high elo don't choose to take her down. Her win rate is also higher because people in high elo this year all run the "If we don't have a tower by 20 minutes, ff." And just because you are in higher elo does not mean you know how to deal with her.
Lumière (EUNE)
: Hi. I play Evelynn too and the reason why Evelynn was nerfed is not really that. Evelynn needs her charm until she gets her second item. Let`s say Lich Bane. After that, she doesn`t even have to use it, as her burst is too good. Execution + bonus damage out of stealth + Q x 4. The nerfs are deserved. And no, not only ADC mains complained. Most of the base did. It`s just too frustrating to play against an assasin who can get out of combat for 4 secs, and regen. As Riot said, her current state is what she should be. No matter the nerfs, Evelynn`s late is one of the best.
> [{quoted}](name=Lumière,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmTImLEh,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-10T08:21:42.142+0000) > > Hi. I play Evelynn too and the reason why Evelynn was nerfed is not really that. Evelynn needs her charm until she gets her second item. Let`s say Lich Bane. After that, she doesn`t even have to use it, as her burst is too good. Execution + bonus damage out of stealth + Q x 4. The nerfs are deserved. And no, not only ADC mains complained. Most of the base did. It`s just too frustrating to play against an assasin who can get out of combat for 4 secs, and regen. As Riot said, her current state is what she should be. No matter the nerfs, Evelynn`s late is one of the best. That is simply just not true, anyone with a brain to fight against Evelynn can easily deal with her. She still needs her charm. The only time she didn't was when she got ahead. Which is how every champ works. AD assassins have two items dedicated to their kit and they don't bother nerfing them. When a Zed only two kills in can ONE SHOT our Alistar without Zed even using his ult. It's "He is fed." But Evelynn is 10 kills ahead and it's because she is broken? I have played Evelynn since the beginning. I loved old Eve so much. New Eve even more so. I have played her non-stop. She did not deserve the nerf. People confuse her being fed with her being broken. She is designed to shred people. But until she is at least 5 kills ahead. She still HELLA needs her charm to be able to one shot someone. People also confuse her damage to be in whole, her own. When a VAST majority comes from keystones. I.E. Electrocute and Dark Harvest. She did not need the nerf at all. People who don't know how to play against her just threw a tantrum and Riot said. "Lol, k." Some of her nerfs before, even I said she needed. But this one was wrong. VERY wrong. And no, I am not bias, the % nerf she first got was one even I said needed to happen ASAP. But there is no reason for this one. None.
Noxxy (NA)
: I looked at the first two linked and the emotions are not clearly conveyed at all so I'm not gonna waste my time looking at the others linked. * Teemo has a heart next to him but he's showing a deep in thought/focused face? * I don't know what Annie's conveyed emotion at all. That doesn't take away from the fact it's well drawn. It's just not meeting the expectations of the contest. You're really just proving my point as to why the winners + mentions were selected and these weren't.
> [{quoted}](name=Noxxy,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=APkEc6tN,comment-id=00060001000000020003,timestamp=2018-07-30T12:23:33.585+0000) > > I looked at the first two linked and the emotions are not clearly conveyed at all so I'm not gonna waste my time looking at the others linked. > * Teemo has a heart next to him but he's showing a deep in thought/focused face? > * I don't know what Annie's conveyed emotion at all. That doesn't take away from the fact it's well drawn. It's just not meeting the expectations of the contest. > You're really just proving my point as to why the winners + mentions were selected and these weren't. You didn't look at the other three? Thanks for proving my point!
Noxxy (NA)
: What was meme about the submissions? They were funny and followed the contest rules. I'm really curious to see your submission because it doesn't sound like any decision would have made you happy unless it was yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Noxxy,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=APkEc6tN,comment-id=00060001000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-28T15:11:28.074+0000) > > What was meme about the submissions? They were funny and followed the contest rules. I'm really curious to see your submission because it doesn't sound like any decision would have made you happy unless it was yours. These were much more deserving, I just had to flip through... 40 pages... https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/Qi8ARS6VfE4 https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/miG5r6dxbKM https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/fgLF5nMG7FU https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/jq2gQk0AtFA https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/DpoA-SjbNBc https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/0rpUlbc6tBI https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/0bHsv5f_DHs
: I agree, I am not skilled, but I saw a a lot of VERY good artists that were totally ignored. They had one piece... and it was literally the Mona Lisa... no one saw it, no one voted. Community voted events are always based on how many friends you have.
Noxxy, I knew there was no chance, I knew they would pick nothing but Digital Art. The two Grand Prize winners DID have popularity vote. Not because they were good. But because of a meme. Not bitter at all about losing, I am bitter about all the really good artists being overlooked because everyone is a meme addict.
Papikana (NA)
: I made it to honorable mentions out of 4k people and I don't have any follower base and I have 2 friends. You can't assume everyone won because they used social media.
Then you earned it. Others? Not so much.
: Don't know why you got a downvote. Anybody who has looked at ANY community judged contest for ANYTHING knows this is true. I just wish riot had been open about it being community judged from the start. Feels kinda shitty to know that all the cool traditional entries probably didn't even get considered.
I got downvoted because of digital artists... they know it's true... especially for video game related contests. I do digital art. It's quite literally just drawing a few lines and editing them to make an outline, then you color, easy blending, because it's all computer based clean blending and then you shade which is also hella easy. I DO this all the time. This is just proof...
Papikana (NA)
: Can you honestly look at these and say they don't deserve to win? These are beautiful submissions that respected every aspect of the rules and worked hard to have their art voted for. I don't understand the stereotype behind digital art saying it is "easier to use and requires much less effort." To do digital artwork, you must still know how to sketch, outline, use shading, proportions, etc. You can't just pick up a tablet and be a professional artist. Just because it's a different medium does not mean it's easier. Calling out artists that use digital tools is kind of rude. Their art is just as valid as someone else's, whether that is traditional, digital, a sketch, painting, or anything else. Also, I managed to get in the top 30 by sketching out my drawing on paper more than once, uploading it to my computer once I was satisfied with my traditional piece, outlining it and coloring it digitally. This took around a week and was by no means easy. Please respect all art types and not just was you deem valid. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I think there were others that were much better, but got no chance because of the way this was organized.
: Yeah I can't help but feel like this was just thrown together... The Woobox voting system felt lazy and cluttered, and it took me forever just to find one of my entries in the mess. I didn't think by any stretch I'd actually win because there were a lot of amazing and well-done entries, but it was REEEEALLLLY disheartening to feel like mine was just lost in the sea of art y'know? I've always hated 'community voting' type contests, but this sorta felt like a slap in the face. If Riot does something like this again in the future i sincerely hope they find a better platform or system.
I agree, I am not skilled, but I saw a a lot of VERY good artists that were totally ignored. They had one piece... and it was literally the Mona Lisa... no one saw it, no one voted. Community voted events are always based on how many friends you have.
: Kindly do more research before you come here and begin crying about being disadvantageous. Not the slightest way is digital art less demanding than traditional art. In the event that every single traditional entry won would you say traditional is less demanding than digital? I don't think so. I get you didn't win however this is a for fun competition and more than 4,000 unique individuals entered and lost. You got the chance to perceive what you could do and see the opposition. Possibly next time you'll win. Try not to get so beat up about it however. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
I do use digital art. Again, they are at an advantage because they can create much cleaner art work, add more effects and a vast majority of them use photoshop
Papikana (NA)
: Can you honestly look at these and say they don't deserve to win? These are beautiful submissions that respected every aspect of the rules and worked hard to have their art voted for. I don't understand the stereotype behind digital art saying it is "easier to use and requires much less effort." To do digital artwork, you must still know how to sketch, outline, use shading, proportions, etc. You can't just pick up a tablet and be a professional artist. Just because it's a different medium does not mean it's easier. Calling out artists that use digital tools is kind of rude. Their art is just as valid as someone else's, whether that is traditional, digital, a sketch, painting, or anything else. Also, I managed to get in the top 30 by sketching out my drawing on paper more than once, uploading it to my computer once I was satisfied with my traditional piece, outlining it and coloring it digitally. This took around a week and was by no means easy. Please respect all art types and not just was you deem valid. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
By easier, I mean it's cleaner and collects the eye and interest more. Especially for video game related contests.
: you've obviously never done digital before to think that its suuuuuper easy lmfao.
I do, use digital art. You can literally have a perfectly clean picture and just CTRL+Z your mistakes... Digital Art is at a huge advantage... the fact that some art that was not digital didn't even make HM, proves that even more... and they were much more deserving than some of these.
: I'm happy for everyone who won but having the community vote feels very manipulative still
That's because it was. Traditional artists had ZERO chance in this contest. Everyone picks digital, which is easier to use and requires much less effort. My point is proven on the fact that not one of these is traditional. Plus I am sure most digital artists have a cult following so they probably were like, "Vote here so I can win!" Honestly, this was all about how many friends you had and if your art was just slightly better than the other high vote pieces. This honestly should have been separated into different categories. Since there were two Grand Prize, they should have had the other slot reserved for traditional, since they literally no chance here.
: Check out the Champ Memotion Winners!
Digital Artists always win... Traditional artists never had a chance...
: The memotions contest, and the poor organization.
The worst part is, all these digital artist are gonna be picked. I doubt there will be a single traditional artist. Which is dumb considering the HUGE advantage they get already. "I made a line! Now watch me make it longer with this button, shape it however I want and if I make a huge mistake I can just CTRL+Z!" Traditional artist be like: "Well I have to trial and error the shit outta this... I hope my eraser can handle my mistakes." People will pick the Digital Art because they can add all these effects with a click of a button. Traditional artists don't have a chance. What's the worst though is, traditional artists actually could use the nice computer to get into digital art so they can actually have a future in the art world. (Because let's face it, no one cares about traditional art anymore, everything is online with glitter and slime.) But these DA's will just win something they probably don't even need. Like, I play on a 2008 HP... I don't know, I feel like the DA's have a really unfair advantage.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=00230000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-26T02:33:36.863+0000) > > If you push someone down stairs and kill them is it murder? If you physically push somebody yes If you tell someone to go jump off a bridge and they're stupid enough to do it, it's not your fault
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=002300000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-26T11:29:04.513+0000) > > If you physically push somebody yes > > If you tell someone to go jump off a bridge and they're stupid enough to do it, it's not your fault If you are a therapist and you are encouraging someone to kill themselves, someone you know is depressed and is seeking help. Is it your fault?
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=002300000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T02:10:05.808+0000) > > You just proved my point. > > You made the choice to tell someone to kill themselves. Therefore it is ALSO your fault in making them take that action. > This is not about anything other than telling someone to kill themselves. Not about rapists or lewd people. It isn't at all anyone's fault but the person who kills themself, if someone's vocal expression is the cause of someone else's actions then fuck it, we should just blame eachother for everything right?
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=0023000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T05:00:13.361+0000) > > It isn't at all anyone's fault but the person who kills themself, if someone's vocal expression is the cause of someone else's actions then fuck it, we should just blame eachother for everything right? If you push someone down stairs and kill them is it murder?
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=0023000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-22T20:16:09.347+0000) > > No, you clearly lack the understanding. People make the choice, you helped it along. No because that's mirror logic of the horrendous idea that a woman dressed in sexually attractive attire is provoking a rapist, putting the woman to blame for the actions of someone with their own identity It's the same logic because it implies fault for the actions of another due to benign actions you commit. By this policy it is morally and ethically sound to batter someone for saying something offensive, even though you've escalated it by committing battery in response to vocal assault Someone says your shirt is ugly, BAM! it's their fault right? No, if someone under their own free will commits an action, it is entirely their fault, not the fault of anyone else. *edit* also if you are claiming that suicide is immoral, then you are also attempting to be the arbiter of the individual liberty of someone who should, and quite frankly does (even if explicitly against the law) have the right to die. you are not someone's moral superior, you are not someone who can stop suicide. Suicide is not immoral it is simply selfish. A person who decides, with their own mind, and their own agency, that they no longer wish to live within this world due to their circumstance, has that right, because it is inalienable short of total and unjust restriction of that person's capacity to *be*. you would have to lock those people up, depriving them of personal liberty. I don't encourage suicide, but i don't hold disdain for those who come to that conclusion. I actively discourage suicide, but hey, maybe your life fucking sucks, and you're not willing to attempt to improve it. maybe you're being gripped by totally overwhelming mental illness, such as a psychosis or other reality warping mindset which disables you, maybe you're in intense pain, or are physically impaired to such an extent that you do not find it worth living, especially with your spiritual beliefs saying you'll go to a Heaven type afterlife. So stop. you're not in the moral right here, you're actually quite authoritarian and tyrannical by your demands. By being instructive and obtrusive to the personal existence of both parties of the interaction of salty video gamers which i expect carries over to your regular life. And before you say "Dont be a jerk" I'm not, I'm saying you're actually being quite negative and instructive, it is deeply offensive to people of my exact culture to tell us we can't speak freely, and frankly the wrong end of the stick on this regard is the person who is trying to just have control for the sake of having control, not the person who wants to be left the fuck alone. your ethics are misaligned by my perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=00230000000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T21:44:04.565+0000) > > No because that's mirror logic of the horrendous idea that a woman dressed in sexually attractive attire is provoking a rapist, putting the woman to blame for the actions of someone with their own identity > > It's the same logic because it implies fault for the actions of another due to benign actions you commit. > > By this policy it is morally and ethically sound to batter someone for saying something offensive, even though you've escalated it by committing battery in response to vocal assault > > Someone says your shirt is ugly, BAM! it's their fault right? > > No, > > if someone under their own free will commits an action, it is entirely their fault, not the fault of anyone else. > > *edit* > > also if you are claiming that suicide is immoral, then you are also attempting to be the arbiter of the individual liberty of someone who should, and quite frankly does (even if explicitly against the law) have the right to die. > > you are not someone's moral superior, you are not someone who can stop suicide. Suicide is not immoral it is simply selfish. A person who decides, with their own mind, and their own agency, that they no longer wish to live within this world due to their circumstance, has that right, because it is inalienable short of total and unjust restriction of that person's capacity to *be*. you would have to lock those people up, depriving them of personal liberty. > > > I don't encourage suicide, but i don't hold disdain for those who come to that conclusion. I actively discourage suicide, but hey, maybe your life fucking sucks, and you're not willing to attempt to improve it. > > maybe you're being gripped by totally overwhelming mental illness, such as a psychosis or other reality warping mindset which disables you, maybe you're in intense pain, or are physically impaired to such an extent that you do not find it worth living, especially with your spiritual beliefs saying you'll go to a Heaven type afterlife. > > > So stop. you're not in the moral right here, you're actually quite authoritarian and tyrannical by your demands. By being instructive and obtrusive to the personal existence of both parties of the interaction of salty video gamers which i expect carries over to your regular life. > > And before you say "Dont be a jerk" I'm not, I'm saying you're actually being quite negative and instructive, it is deeply offensive to people of my exact culture to tell us we can't speak freely, and frankly the wrong end of the stick on this regard is the person who is trying to just have control for the sake of having control, not the person who wants to be left the fuck alone. > > your ethics are misaligned by my perspective. You just proved my point. You made the choice to tell someone to kill themselves. Therefore it is ALSO your fault in making them take that action. This is not about anything other than telling someone to kill themselves. Not about rapists or lewd people.
Flippy34 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mistress Nyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2018-03-22T06:15:33.541+0000) > > If it's about my post. Please take a moment to understand you are promoting murder :D It is not promoting a murder. I get your point but also I see point of others. I know this is serious stuff but on the other hand It's a joke. For me this is pointless and should be punished with regular 14 days ban nothing more nothing less. But if you want your point to work you should ban also everything that is religious because if someone say OMG ( Oh my god) someone can be offended because name of god was taken lightly. So technically speaking every religious or political stuff should receive same punisment as this. And people who say depression is like being ill but mentally and that people with depression don't see it as joke. I am fine with that as long as you treat them that way and not like special snowflakes. So there should be same warning as for people with epilepsy. If they encounter the problem they should instantly stop.
> [{quoted}](name=Flippy34,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T11:54:25.018+0000) > > It is not promoting a murder. I get your point but also I see point of others. I know this is serious stuff but on the other hand It's a joke. > For me this is pointless and should be punished with regular 14 days ban nothing more nothing less. But if you want your point to work you should ban also everything that is religious because if someone say OMG ( Oh my god) someone can be offended because name of god was taken lightly. So technically speaking every religious or political stuff should receive same punisment as this. > > And people who say depression is like being ill but mentally and that people with depression don't see it as joke. I am fine with that as long as you treat them that way and not like special snowflakes. So there should be same warning as for people with epilepsy. If they encounter the problem they should instantly stop. There is no excuse for you encouraging someone to end their life, absolutely none. As a Christian myself. I can say the vain use of God's name is mute and move on. Telling someone to kill themselves can KILL SOMEONE. This isn't about other offensive things. THIS IS ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF TELLING SOMEONE TO END THEIR LIFE! What if it's just a kid? One that just says "Oh well okay I will." Mental illness means they do crazy things sometimes. You could have someone die, for a "joke". Ever heard of "Pranks gone wrong." The kid hiding in the mailbox in Mexico pushing mail out when it was dropped in, and surprise someone wasn't having that and pulled a gun out and killed him. Or in my case. My best friend. Told by some idiot on the internet that he should kill himself because it wasn't worth it. Someone who was "just joking around and not serious at all" He was looking for help, venting his problems and someone just said... "Just kill yourself dude, lol" No one would kill themselves over "Oh my God, Becky." They just get mad and annoyed. There is no excuse and no argument to justify telling someone to die. None.
: If someone is sick, in a way which would kill them, such a with suicidal depression then that illness is the cause of their death, not some immature teenager trying to be edgy.. I lost my role model to suicide, a dude about 5 years older than me who used to babysit me actually there's a 'suicide epidemic' in my homestate right now, a lot of people in my small town over the last five or so years have been doing it and in the midst of an episode involving a bad perscription, I had a loaded gun in my mouth, which failed to fire (firing pin was fucked) now let me tell you... you should be able to tell anyone to kill themselves because it has no impact those people will do it either way
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=002300000001,timestamp=2018-03-22T14:18:07.612+0000) > > If someone is sick, in a way which would kill them, such a with suicidal depression > > then that illness is the cause of their death, not some immature teenager trying to be edgy.. > > > I lost my role model to suicide, a dude about 5 years older than me who used to babysit me > > actually there's a 'suicide epidemic' in my homestate right now, a lot of people in my small town over the last five or so years have been doing it > > and in the midst of an episode involving a bad perscription, I had a loaded gun in my mouth, which failed to fire (firing pin was fucked) > > > now let me tell you... > > > you should be able to tell anyone to kill themselves > > because it has no impact > > those people will do it either way No, you clearly lack the understanding. People make the choice, you helped it along.
: can't downvote enough
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-03-22T04:57:47.865+0000) > > can't downvote enough If it's about my post. Please take a moment to understand you are promoting murder :D
: Funny how I reported a guy in a normals the other day who called someone the N word, and still haven't heard anything from a rioter about his punishment... Guess punishment only applys in ranked games it seems.
> [{quoted}](name=Sythriel Iolas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-21T22:03:36.581+0000) > > Funny how I reported a guy in a normals the other day who called someone the N word, and still haven't heard anything from a rioter about his punishment... Guess punishment only applys in ranked games it seems. You don't always get an instant feedback message. For sure they were taken care of though.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ShtTeamGoKYS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2018-03-21T22:28:05.589+0000) > > Maybe quit being a pussy and stop worrying about toxicity in a video game and go back to living in your mothers basement with no internet service if you don't wanna see something mean. @Riot Sparkles This is my point.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GenoXx (NA)
: Nyx from Fire Emblem?
> [{quoted}](name=GenociderX,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-26T04:50:25.993+0000) > > Nyx from Fire Emblem? No, Greek Mythology, Goddess of Night.
Zyranium (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaacks,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T05:42:24.121+0000) > > I want Arclight Evelynn SO BADLY. Or Maybe God Claw Evelynn, maybe God Lashers Evelynn? I just want a skin to turn her into a gold GODDESS. I see Evelynn Goddess of the sands, with a shiny egyptian looking design, scorpion stings for lashers, all gold and jewelries, a real predator from Shurima !
> [{quoted}](name=Zatsukino,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-02-25T16:16:46.565+0000) > > I see Evelynn Goddess of the sands, with a shiny egyptian looking design, scorpion stings for lashers, all gold and jewelries, a real predator from Shurima ! I really don't wanna see gold in an Evelynn skin. I wanna see something off the beaten path for her. Nothing red or pink. I would explode if silver was a main color xP
: ... Why would Evelynn get another skin when she already has the best possible skin? Anything else on her would just feel like a waste. (I am referring to Tango Evelynn)
> [{quoted}](name=HalfTangible,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-25T07:23:29.344+0000) > > ... Why would Evelynn get another skin when she already has the best possible skin? Anything else on her would just feel like a waste. > > (I am referring to Tango Evelynn) Tango while beautiful, I love Shadow more. I would love to see a different look for Evelynn. Something not red, something NEW.
: I want Arclight Evelynn SO BADLY. Or Maybe God Claw Evelynn, maybe God Lashers Evelynn? I just want a skin to turn her into a gold GODDESS.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaacks,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T05:42:24.121+0000) > > I want Arclight Evelynn SO BADLY. Or Maybe God Claw Evelynn, maybe God Lashers Evelynn? I just want a skin to turn her into a gold GODDESS. I rather see it in Silver TBH. It will give her a more deadly look. Yet Strong and Elegant. Silver for girls, Gold for boys?
: Riot has made a half promise to work on skins for updated champions faster ever since they missed the chance with Sion. (Took them a while after his update to receive a skin, whereas Poppy got a Star Guardian skin the next year.) I would suspect an Evelynn skin relatively soon, as other updates have had better luck getting skins due to them effectively being on an embargo due to their impending VGU's. Ryze- SKT T1 Yorick- Archlight, only a few months after update Poppy- Star Guardian and Snow Faun, only update to receive two skins thus far Swain- Dragon Master, introduced only a patch after his update Taric- Pool Party, released the summer after his update Fiora- PROJECT, Pool Party, and Soaring Sword, though these were really spaced out, and she wasn't a _full_ VGU Shen- Yet to receive a skin since update. I'd say that the timing would be right for Evelynn to get a skin through the summer or fall, and while the PROJECT line might be on hold, I'm crossing my fingers for a PROJECT: Evelynn with stealth tech and crazy glitchy screams.
> [{quoted}](name=One Best Gay,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q1I35YG6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-25T04:54:10.978+0000) > > Riot has made a half promise to work on skins for updated champions faster ever since they missed the chance with Sion. (Took them a while after his update to receive a skin, whereas Poppy got a Star Guardian skin the next year.) > > I would suspect an Evelynn skin relatively soon, as other updates have had better luck getting skins due to them effectively being on an embargo due to their impending VGU's. > > Ryze- SKT T1 > Yorick- Archlight, only a few months after update > Poppy- Star Guardian and Snow Faun, only update to receive two skins thus far > Swain- Dragon Master, introduced only a patch after his update > Taric- Pool Party, released the summer after his update > Fiora- PROJECT, Pool Party, and Soaring Sword, though these were really spaced out, and she wasn't a _full_ VGU > Shen- Yet to receive a skin since update. > > I'd say that the timing would be right for Evelynn to get a skin through the summer or fall, and while the PROJECT line might be on hold, I'm crossing my fingers for a PROJECT: Evelynn with stealth tech and crazy glitchy screams. I went on the hunt last night and today looking at fanart. Soulstealer, Project, Arclight, Bloodmoon, Bewitching, Cyberpop, Arcade, Star Guardian, Elderwood. All, skins I would pay for, over many years of waiting... lol. Hope they give some info on it soon!
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: Star Guardians At School - Artwork by kusanagi lin
I absolutely ADORE the subtle Zed and Syndra ship... I hope to see more artwork from you!
swizzłe (NA)
: Nasus' counterplay went out the window with this patch.
I agree, Nasus needs a rework of sorts. Think about it as maybe like old Cho'Gath, but without it hyper-nerfing him. Nasus can stack, but has to go to base to lock in the stacks. If he dies before returning to base he loses his stacks. Champion stacks are instantly locked in though. That way he can't just sit in lane and become so strong, he has to leave lane. That way he is no longer a super safe, rewarding champ.
Show more

Mistress Nyx

Level 194 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion