Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 9
A stone dragon that gives slight damage reduction from towers and epic monsters. Haste Dragon giving cooldown reduction capping at 10% Maybe a light dragon that would give a shield that regens while out of combat. A dark dragon that would deal help deal bonus true damage to minions and non-epic neutral monsters. How about a Stardust Dragon that tributes itself when a champion would be killed, destroying the person killing the champion, and returning to the field during the endphase?
Rioter Comments
: @Meddler: context on Trinity/Witt's End change?
Rioter Comments
xluke15x (NA)
: New silver-gold Tournament team LF Top laner, ADC, and Jg
IGN: Mob Psycho 100 Solo Rank: Gold 4 Past team exp: Couple R5's, best was Gold Role: Top Top 3 champs: {{champion:58}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} Availability and timezone: after M-T, 6pm-1am, Fri-Sun open.
Korensky (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zergman,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=IOJN4Luf,comment-id=0052,timestamp=2015-12-25T02:46:00.851+0000) > > Thank you so much. Is there any reason this keeps happening? This is the 3rd time for me since the server swap and never happened before that. It's not related to the server move -- we have a much larger network with a lot more elements and touch points where things can go wrong now. It's worth noting that you were able to login and perform other functions and only chat was impacted by this :) -- we still have a lot that we are working on improving.
> [{quoted}](name=Korensky,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=IOJN4Luf,comment-id=00520000,timestamp=2015-12-25T21:01:29.636+0000) > > It's not related to the server move -- we have a much larger network with a lot more elements and touch points where things can go wrong now. It's worth noting that you were able to login and perform other functions and only chat was impacted by this :) -- we still have a lot that we are working on improving. I had a similar problem yesterday. The chat wasnt working, so I closed my client and tried to reopen it. What came next, though, was a black screen instead of a login screen. Any clue or word about this and how to deal with it? Just looking for an update. If I just have to wait a while for it to be resolved, I'd like to know than not and waste time trying useless things to get it to work.
: This thread when khazix was busted. Why does khazix get a triple shot slow and rengar only gets 1 with short range! Yes I am ignoring everything that doesnt suit my argument but I'm hoping people ignore that.
> [{quoted}](name=M00NMAN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WgfIpARd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-25T22:47:37.690+0000) > > This thread when khazix was busted. Why does khazix get a triple shot slow and rengar only gets 1 with short range! Yes I am ignoring everything that doesnt suit my argument but I'm hoping people ignore that. except rengar has a stun/snare whatever his empowered bola is.
Chaos689 (NA)
: Warwick Rework?
If they update WW, then most likely theyll do a skin update. Most likely making the skins of better quality, if anything.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Definitely Not Rengar and Definitely Not Kha'Zix
Reverse Khazix and Reverse Rengar Khazix wearing a Rengar suit and Rengar wearing a Khazix suit haha
: Poppy Update Q&A
@Riot, I have a question about her passive buckler. It feels really awkward when you proc it on a living target and expect it to land in the general direction youre moving, much like Draven's axes, but it doesn't. Has there been any complaints about the same thing? It would feel a lot better if it would land at least in the direction youre walking, while still near the target, but not randomly.
: SKIN IDEA: Aloha Illaoi
Tribal/Island Illaoi would be a better fit for a name. She can wear a grass skirt/Lavalava and be carrying a coconut carved with her god's insignia or whatever. The tentacles could be a vibrant blue, like the waters of Hawaii. Props if they give her an awesome tatau
: New Poppy reminds me of someone
: If Batman were a League Champion
Batman {{champion:64}} skin would be funny
: Error on Client Startup
: Abilities that seem to belong to another Champ
Tahm Kench literally eats everything though. Kog'maw has nothing on his belly.
: Aatrox's identity to me is a freaky demon who loves killing and sees war as an artform, and who has lots of attack speed and healing. Under that thought process i think his identity stays intact. The seperation between warwick w and aa w would be that warwicks doesnt actually give his allies armor and mr, this ties back to his lore where it says that his presence on that battle field caused his allies to fight harder and faster so that's where this fits in thematically. his w as of now is just so...redundant to me. Like the only items of damage you want to build on aatrox are ones that give lifesteal, so giving him and auto attack reset that heals as well as does bonus damage seems like it would fit a lot better for him rather than just having passive healing on every 3rd auto for his identity, playstyle, and kit. Also, rammus, sivir, olaf, janna, nunu, righteous glory, talisman of ascension all do that thing of giving lots of movespeed so for awhile that idea hasnt been original. I just straight up hate his current passive, it looks cool, for a good portion of the game it becomes totally useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Alas Poor He,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qsiMTNco,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-05T03:38:40.745+0000) > > Aatrox's identity to me is a freaky demon who loves killing and sees war as an artform, and who has lots of attack speed and healing. Under that thought process i think his identity stays intact. The seperation between warwick w and aa w would be that warwicks doesnt actually give his allies armor and mr, this ties back to his lore where it says that his presence on that battle field caused his allies to fight harder and faster so that's where this fits in thematically. his w as of now is just so...redundant to me. Like the only items of damage you want to build on aatrox are ones that give lifesteal, so giving him and auto attack reset that heals as well as does bonus damage seems like it would fit a lot better for him rather than just having passive healing on every 3rd auto for his identity, playstyle, and kit. Also, rammus, sivir, olaf, janna, nunu, righteous glory, talisman of ascension all do that thing of giving lots of movespeed so for awhile that idea hasnt been original. I just straight up hate his current passive, it looks cool, for a good portion of the game it becomes totally useless. I've been playing Aatrox since he came out, from when he was broken to when he was garbage. Right now he's slightly balanced, if not a bit underpowered. Rito has admitted this. Having an AA reset in his kit to heal, along with a long CD reduces his early game potential heavily. Him having lifesteal on his build only HELPS his current W and sustain, so he doesnt ONLY have to rely on his 3rd AA proc. That and I've said that your W idea should shift to his ult. It's a good idea, but your's takes too long to ramp up to something noticeable when ganking. 8 per second would mean being in their lane for 13ish seconds before getting the full effect. Thats too long of a time to be waiting in a lane, when you can be doing something productive. ie warding, scuttles, camps, or ganking someone else. The identity i'm talking about, is his identity as an All-in brawler. You changing his only form of sustain to a singe AA reset with a long CD reduces his trading capability and his sustain when he all-ins someone with his Q. Your "rework" is static and lacks diversity, making his gameplay too similar to abilities of other champs. You're not giving him a unique space as a champion in the game.
: Is Rewarding the Victorious Skins FAIR?
Let me just give you some tips as someone who has climbed from bronze to gold this season. **Work on your cs**. In a lot of your games, I can see that you have very poor cs in long games. Your best was 219 in a 45 minute game. You need to work on getting an income early on. Stop going TP+ignite/exhaust on every champ. It's only good on certain champs and definitely shouldnt be picked on those with low mobility and/or squishy champs. It might be low Elo and Solo Q, but Meta is meta for a reason. Just grind man, thats the best thing for you to do. I didnt make it to Gold until this season, and I started in Season 2.
: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade: Rework/Retooling Ideas
You're really only keeping 2 parts of his old kit: his Q and a part of his Ultimate. Honestly, Aatrox is actually in a pretty good spot. Whats bad is that he IS clunky, not just on his Q or passive, but his ultimate and even his W is clunky. I think what youre going for is creative, but it loses Aatrox's Identity, creating a new champion. I do think his bloodwell is clunky, and I believe it should be reworked with it scaling with his total health rather than a flat amount that it is now. It's nice at early level dives/baits, but lategame its useless and its CD is useless too. His Q is fine, but I agree that it should be buffed through some means. It could be increasing the sweet spot, or adding an additional effect to those that get hit but not knocked up, possibly slowed. Also there really is no need of an indicator telling the enemies where he'll land. Your W just sounds like a new Warwick W, but takes way too long to get ramped up. If he's to be in the jungle, theres not a lot of time to gain stacks for whoever youre ganking for. His W is what is unique to him, and is what makes him "The Darkin Blade". Keep the W. Change it to magic damage to increase his Hybrid damage that he has with his current Ult and E. You changed his other form of CC in his E to compensate for getting rid of his current W. Indirectly, you heavily nerfed his ganking power, but increased his lategame sustain. Not bad, but it's a heavy nerf to his early game. Keep his current E too. It's probably his most balanced ability at the moment that not a lot of people currently have a problem with. If anything, it should increase slow percentage the more you level it. If anything, definitely change the scaling on his Ult, but not with his AD but rather his Health. That would definitely stick with his "drawing blood from his foes" theme in his ult. I like changing his ult, giving him some teamfight potential. I'd personally move your W idea to his Ult. Change the fact that you have to scale it with time around your allies to something like based on Aatrox's current attack speed bonus. Dont let him gain movement speed, it's just like a righteous glory or Olaf ult. Give his allies attack speed and/or lifesteal and spellvamp. **Tl;dr, Keep his old passive, change the scalings. Your Q isnt bad, too big of range though. W is just warwick W. You made E to compensate for you getting rid of his old W. Change his Ult to scale with max health, and give it your W idea, without the need of being by your allies to increase the effectiveness.**
Rioter Comments
: Darius' Q radius nerf is in the wrong direction
From what I thought it was, was that they reduced the width of the blade of his axe, making his sweet spot less likely to hit, but keeping the total Q range the same, basically increasing the handle. Am I wrong?
: I just realized...
Did you not watch the Cinematic?
Rioter Comments
: Riot, Why have a delay on Thresh Q when he doesn't have to face the direction of it?
Because Thresh doesnt necissarily charge it, theres just a delay in the cast.
salvaro (NA)
: Lots of cool Gnar skins
I'd like a MechaGnar, where he's in a homemade-childrens robot costume, then in mega he's full on Mecha.
: Bard buff is laughable; Twitch still sucks
They really should increase his Passive damage. Or let his ult also reduce the armor of whoever it hits. I mean it DOES go through them.
Stiv1234 (EUW)
: Make Zyra's plants' health scale with level/W rank
For a moment I thought you meant that they'd scale with Zyra's HP.
boss10000 (EUW)
: Jax E Buffs But Still No True Fix To This...
It doesnt block Nasus' Q because it blocks only the auto attack part. The Q is bonus damage as if it were a spell. The damage that comes through from Nasus is bonus damage, but it does dodge the auto attack damage. The reason it blocks an Ezreal Q, is because it's considered an auto attack, proc'ing on hit effects. The reason Yas' wind wall can block Vel'koz's W and not Kog's R is because Vel's W is a projectile and Kog's R is basically a missile landing from above. Z-axis' dont mean shlt in this game unless you're Fizz. Shaco's Crit should def be blocked though. That being said, they should def recode his E and get it to block Nasus's Q and other on-hit stuff that still proc's while his E is up.
Rioter Comments
R3PORTED (NA)
: Changing Fiora's ult back!
: Why do we consider Fiora balanced?
At the moment, she's very balanced. Pre-rework Fiora was allowed to cheese in 1v1's and get a tasty invulnerability with her ult. Current Fiora has pros and Cons that are well balanced, in my opinion. She's new though, so she has to find her spot/build/playstyle all over again.
Wumachine (OCE)
: Raid Boss Nasus (Skin Idea)
Raid Boss Nasus Fortress Boss Zac Hidden Boss Jinx
: SOUL REAVER AATROX BY KARAMLIK
Underworld or Soul Stealer Aatrox would be better. It's cool, but i'm not a fan of the proportions and that his sword is cropped out heavily.
: One of the things that we have generally thought is important for juggernauts is that their mobility profile is such that they don't really have abilities that grant them instant access to where they want to be, and Aatrox's Q is in pretty direct conflict with that. That's not to say it's entirely out of the question. There are thematic elements of him and sustained damage patterns on him that really do actually fit in pretty well. > If you have to get rid of Q, then do it. We all hate that ability. I'm curious as to whether the above statement is true of most Aatrox players, or if you were generalizing here. If any other Aatrox players could chime in with their opinions, I'd certainly be interested in hearing them.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=obthG7K3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-12T17:29:15.105+0000) > > One of the things that we have generally thought is important for juggernauts is that their mobility profile is such that they don't really have abilities that grant them instant access to where they want to be, and Aatrox's Q is in pretty direct conflict with that. That's not to say it's entirely out of the question. There are thematic elements of him and sustained damage patterns on him that really do actually fit in pretty well. > > I'm curious as to whether the above statement is true of most Aatrox players, or if you were generalizing here. If any other Aatrox players could chime in with their opinions, I'd certainly be interested in hearing them. I play Aatrox often and a lot, more lately with the release of Sated, so I'm just gonna throw my 2 cents in. Passive: Completely vulnerable after his revive stasis. Not to mention he has no chance at sustaining after the blood well absorbs all his bonus attack speed. Late into the game, his revive with a full blood well revives him for about 900~ health, which isn't the greatest if the opponents can set up a lock-down when he comes out of it. Q: It has a very long start up. I read recently that someone suggested reducing the cast time the shorter it is to him, much like Soraka's Starcall. That would really help for set ups and quick reactions. The one thing I hated most when Q'ing, is dying when using it, while with anyone else with a dash would make it away in time. Possibly give it a short frame of invulnerability at the top of his flight path? Fizz is invulnerable at the top of his pole, whilst Aatrox can get bodied flying above everyone. Maybe slow them after his Q or add a small slow radius outside of his knockup range? All in all, his Q isn't that strong, especially when its easily channeled with such a long cast time. Buff it one way or another, but at the moment it's in an unreliable spot. W: The heal is nice, but the active is a lil underwhelming, especially when you're playing him in lane or whatnot. You'd have to build Armor pen to get the full affect of the bonus damage, and I believe his active is the only bonus damage in the game that doesn't proc lifesteal. Maybe allow it to proc lifesteal? Maybe change the damage to Magic damage to increase his strength as a hybrid damage dealer? (E and Ult are Magic Damage) E: Love it, no problem at all here. Move along. R: It's a Yi ultimate that doesn't increase movement speed and is affected by slows. The damage is subpar, considering it scales with ap, which no one builds (At least after DFG was removed - Q-DFG-Ult-E-GG). Nerf the damage and attack speed buff. Make the damage scale with HP, so it rewards tankier builds, allowing him more utility. One idea I've had was this. His lore states that he turns battles around single handedly. Possibly he can heal allies near him based off of the amount he lifesteals? Maybe just base it off a percentage of damage he deals? Maybe even just a flat rate per auto attack. Give him something more than just a self buff, when his lore it says armies benefit from his presence. No one's saying to rework him, not even do every suggestion people are asking, but make him more reliable. **Tl;dr, Passive Revive is unreliable, Q is unreliable as an escape and easily channeled, W damage is unreliable, Ult is linear and just a combination of other champions' ablities.**
: I don't see {{champion:50}} on that list.
> [{quoted}](name=Brutusness,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6xa7wllg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-12T18:28:53.478+0000) > > I don't see {{champion:50}} on that list. ngl i had {{champion:32}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:85}} on the list but narrowed it down. My badd
Jabril (NA)
: Who are some viable support champions?
{{champion:12}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:111}}
Profirix (NA)
: We had a Bilgewater event...now how about a Void event?
The void really needs some attention when it comes to its place in Lore. It's pretty much just there, imo. Also cool void skins.
: My thoughts about Fiora. More of a set of a fools idea.
Her ult is good for teamfights. Use it on who your team is focusing, or has very low health for free sustain for your team. Also, I play her mid, since she has a nice gap closer in her q, and her W is really helpful. I just wish her Q would proc her E slow.
: Gnar Counterplay and Champions that counter him
Irelia is pretty strong vs Gnar. Just wait for him to go mini, then go ham.
: @Riot what're your thoughts on fizz?
His only weakness early game, or at any point at all really, is that he's a melee champion. You can harass him, oh well. But then again, he has 2 gap closers, 1 invulnerability, a knock up, and 2 slows. Can you at least make his Ult cleansable? I found myself using cleans on a fizz ult, just to have it still poop on me.
Cardmant (EUW)
: Losing EVERY one of my games
It happens all the time dude. Just keep playing, learn from your mistakes, and learn more about the meta and your champs. My personal advice, switch up your champions for a while and play FOR FUN. Its a game, so have fun with it. Don't let it get you down, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll bounce back and start winning. :D
: Female Body Type Diversity in League of Legends
Size 2s: {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:55}} Chicks who Lift: {{champion:39}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:254}} All about the bass: {{champion:113}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:89}}
: It was already updated.
> [{quoted}](name=PRIMAWESOME,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6xa7wllg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-12T08:09:59.822+0000) > > It was already updated. Except that was before Riot found their "style", making it outdated.
: Which Annie skin needs a splash art update?
> [{quoted}](name=PRIMAWESOME,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6xa7wllg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-12T08:02:26.387+0000) > > Which Annie skin needs a splash art update? Her base splash makes her look like a cheap hooker, or that creepy 30 year old girl from the movie Orphan.
WarWork (NA)
: Sooooo, Aatrox
They stated that he's the closest to being a Juggernaut, and I think he's getting looked at. I dunno though, I dont work for them.
: Draven needs some love towards his axes
It'd be dope if he gains movement speed when traveling towards where an axe would land. ({{champion:119}} 's my main ADC)
Rioter Comments
Dr Poro (EUW)
: Why is Devourer more cost efficient than Warrior ON PURCHASE?
Theyre reworking Warrior to be on par with others. It's almost like Elder Lizard, apparently.
Show more

Mob Psycho 100

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion