: You can argue with that information, but you can't put someone down for it If someones happy, they had a good game, they feel like they killed it on a champion, they go to boards like wow guys look at this champ so good And then your comment just like... takes that fun away? People upvote your comment putting that person down? Let people enjoy things man You could have said "You need to be more consistent if you want to climb though jinx-wink-sticker" or something more positive
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ6wRR5o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:41:34.586+0000) > > You can argue with that information, but you can't put someone down for it > > If someones happy, they had a good game, they feel like they killed it on a champion, they go to boards like wow guys look at this champ so good > > And then your comment just like... takes that fun away? People upvote your comment putting that person down? Let people enjoy things man > > You could have said "You need to be more consistent if you want to climb though jinx-wink-sticker" or something more positive How is he putting him down? if someone is making an argument and shows screenshots of their wins, are you putting them down by bringing up the losses? "takes the fun away" no lmao why are you trying to make it something it isnt. some intellectual juggernaut shit there.
: > [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UINjjOuN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:37:01.874+0000) > > Cancer champ I hope they break his kneecaps and spit on his grave LOL? HE has like a 43% win rate he is GARBAGE right now, you must just be bad
> [{quoted}](name=DNGSkitty RAWR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UINjjOuN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:45:48.216+0000) > > LOL? HE has like a 43% win rate he is GARBAGE right now, you must just be bad basing how aids a champs kit is off of winrate is garbage, akali had a 45% winrate and kept getting nerfed because of how stupid her kit was. you must be bad.
AR URF (NA)
: Why is riot against tanking?
Posts like this really don't need to be made. the exact opposite was being said when tank and shielding meta was in effect. Just a repeated cycle of different metas so.
KuraSei (NA)
: so is zed ever gonna get nerfed or does he get to keep hitting R for free kills
imagine dying multiple times trying to chase zed down, not building anything other than level 1 boots and a mana crystal only to blame it on the champ. Weird how viktor is just utterly useless in your case even with a shield and stun that can go exhaust. haha!
: I have been in Gold promo 8 times silver for years and bronze countless times for multiple reasons. With how many hours I spend in this Elo you can play many styles and still rank up. As you can see I do not like CS when there are more fun targets with more brain to avoid you, just saying. I have decent CS under my other main Diana which, almost got me into gold but I had terrible internet at the time, oh well. Cs also prolongs the game if you like to play passive but if you make picks and get turrets as you can see you do not need cs to finish the games. You just need to be in the right time right place and the gameplay I shared shows that starting with a ward bot side after scuddle vanished and they used vision plant. Once bot tower was gone there is far better choices like suprising another lane and Tristana has one of the gank potentials so why waist it! Bruam going top lane against Vayne is a good idea to help get your top lane to farm without getting poked back and telling ADC to stall and freeze under turret is a must for that play, but if you have a more mobile mid laner they need to switch for that because Jhin against 3 is no fun even with turret. Back on the topic for CS if you do not see my lux apparently needs or likes messing my score up as well our top laner failed while I was there. If you do not have the best Cs this build path is the best potential win rate I have seen, mostly due to ghostblades livability chances and kinda makes you master Yi without the slow Tenacity. Also gives you better potential to dodge skill shots and rotate around tanks. I have watched countless hours of LCS and streams plays are not hard for me. Unlike that first day I played lol back in season 1.7 I thought I could just stroll into their base and kill it asap lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkneveah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXiEPpx5,comment-id=000200000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-07T23:22:34.016+0000) > > I have been in Gold promo 8 times silver for years and bronze countless times for multiple reasons. With how many hours I spend in this Elo you can play many styles and still rank up. As you can see I do not like CS when there are more fun targets with more brain to avoid you, just saying. I have decent CS under my other main Diana which, almost got me into gold but I had terrible internet at the time, oh well. Cs also prolongs the game if you like to play passive but if you make picks and get turrets as you can see you do not need cs to finish the games. You just need to be in the right time right place and the gameplay I shared shows that starting with a ward bot side after scuddle vanished and they used vision plant. Once bot tower was gone there is far better choices like suprising another lane and Tristana has one of the gank potentials so why waist it! Bruam going top lane against Vayne is a good idea to help get your top lane to farm without getting poked back and telling ADC to stall and freeze under turret is a must for that play, but if you have a more mobile mid laner they need to switch for that because Jhin against 3 is no fun even with turret. Back on the topic for CS if you do not see my lux apparently needs or likes messing my score up as well our top laner failed while I was there. > > If you do not have the best Cs this build path is the best potential win rate I have seen, mostly due to ghostblades livability chances and kinda makes you master Yi without the slow Tenacity. Also gives you better potential to dodge skill shots and rotate around tanks. > > > > I have watched countless hours of LCS and streams plays are not hard for me. Unlike that first day I played lol back in season 1.7 I thought I could just stroll into their base and kill it asap lol. I fully agree on you can do whatever the hell you want in bronze, not much argument there. When it comes to cs, your cs and dmg on diana throughout the years wasn't even in top five except one season with damage. Now the playrate between your champs are pretty off so i could give the benefit of the doubt but nah. Now to say you don't need cs or care about it is just downright fucking stupid. Doesn't matter who you play 90% of the time of course you go for a play and try to switch lanes when getting first tower, especially if neutral objective That's just natural lol. Now you can watch any decent elo game people will make sure to go to side lanes with 10k+ gold leads to get farm because its crucial to manage waves and keep a lead because...I don't really have to explain that. Also im really confused because i still havent seen an explanation as to how ghostblade gives any survivability and how it does more than going crit. Like anyone can see how much better it synergises with tris and does more damage. I watch lcs all the time, my plays are fine but my macro is pretty dog shit. Watching means nothing if you can't put it into practice.
: here you go my CS is perfectly crappy in it too. New video clip.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkneveah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXiEPpx5,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-05T22:47:47.391+0000) > > here you go my CS is perfectly crappy in it too. New video clip. You know what, even though you did the least dmg, least cs and 2nd most damage taken even though you had a 3/0/1 early game in the vid you showed I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say w is good in your elo. I will call you a braindead monkey and flame the hell out of you once mid silver or higher, but since nobody knows how to back off or respect in bronze it isnt bad.
: Thank you for the comment. I forgot to point out I am not playing for minions. however I did refer to it was playing like an assassin. As for first blood counting an early serrated dirk is key to formulate an early game lead with great potential for safety with ghostblade.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkneveah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXiEPpx5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-04T13:46:50.555+0000) > > Thank you for the comment. I forgot to point out I am not playing for minions. however I did refer to it was playing like an assassin. As for first blood counting an early serrated dirk is key to formulate an early game lead with great potential for safety with ghostblade. Getting farm is kinda essential to early lead and keeping a lead which is probably why you'd never have top gold even with +7-8 kills over others. Not sure how ghostblade would really keep you safe
: Statistics of why to start Rocket Jump with Tristana!
Alright...no. Starting w will make sure you cant win a level 1 fight and as tristana you are meant to push lane and get level priority or else you'll just become useless unless you have a pyke or some good engage support. High elo players also don't start e to fight although it does guarantee a flash and/or heal if you do a level 1 fight, it's meant to push wave and gain priority which will allow free vision into their territory along with them getting vision denied which in turns also allows free invading and towerdiving. With jungle being overrun with great gankers like camille or xin it just synergizes even better. Your builds. You don't have a definied build other than ghostblade. There are so many things wrong with this. You're building leth on a champ in which most of her kit is made for you to just auto along with only one of her abilities actually able to work with it. Looking at your last 22 tris matches, you only got first blood 3 times. You were a part of a few other first bloods from lvl 1 invade teamfights. Also dont say "tryhard" while bringing up scores from norms. Most games even where you are like 14/3 you only have 3rd or 2nd most damage and gold. You don't cs for shit and from the looks of it, never do damage even when having 6-7 more kills than everyone. Tldr; i don't see the stats that would show this as a viable strategy/build guide and will instead stick with the much more synergetic and consistent playstyle instead of trying to slow someone with my w
Almighty (EUNE)
: People who want Akali reverted are those who like to play the game on "easy" mode. Old Akali was perfect for that, because her entire gameplay consisted of: Poke enemy with Q. Survive lane untill you ding 6. Ding 6, go to bot lane, press R on the squishies, flip your keyboard upside down and get fed. Get Gunblade and go God Mode. Oh, you have to actually think, land skillshots and position properly now? Poor you. Old Akali was a menacing abomination and no game developer ever should consider making a design even similar to hers. I am glad we have amazing and talented designers like CertainlyT to fix League's mistakes from 2009/2010. I am sure he will do a marvelous job with Kayle, Tryndamere and the other 2009 rejects nobody likes. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xQ8pPiLs,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-12-23T01:33:21.087+0000) > > People who want Akali reverted are those who like to play the game on "easy" mode. Old Akali was perfect for that, because her entire gameplay consisted of: > > Poke enemy with Q. > Survive lane untill you ding 6. > Ding 6, go to bot lane, press R on the squishies, flip your keyboard upside down and get fed. > Get Gunblade and go God Mode. > > Oh, you have to actually think, land skillshots and position properly now? > Poor you. > > Old Akali was a menacing abomination and no game developer ever should consider making a design even similar to hers. > I am glad we have amazing and talented designers like CertainlyT to fix League's mistakes from 2009/2010. I am sure he will do a marvelous job with Kayle, Tryndamere and the other 2009 rejects nobody likes. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png Going from an aids design to one thats even worse and more toxic isnt better at all lmao so i can understand why a few people would say to revert at the very least. I haven't heard any akali mains say revert, but to remove the true invis and buff dmg a bit then she would be poifect and i agree. So glad you also think zoe, morde, akali, darius and graves are amazing btw
Quáx (NA)
: Why is everyone calling this game dead?
i haven't heard about it being dead because its far from that, a game from a multi billion dollar company doesn't just die in a year. league has been dying but it isnt dead. 2014 had 7 million concurrent players at one point, now its only about 3 million.'' So no, nobody is saying its dead, but we are calling it dogshit in its current state and that its dying. it will last for years to come either way just because of the amount of time and money people have put in this along with the fact of franchising and sponsors that rito has had for years.
: League is NOT Dying, Riot (as a company) is NOT Failing
"dedicated youtube accounts and tips" like every single multiplayer game that is booming or dead? the fuck kind of ignorant point is that. > The game changed and some people are simply adverse to change, but change is necessary in order to maintain and sustain. People toss around the word "stagnate" in reference to this game. But, if anything, the exact opposite is true. This game is not stagnating. It iis because Riot identifies their current and primary consumer and caters to that target. oh is that why literally every single stream and fourm i see nothing but complaints of how dogshit the game has gotten? there were less viewers for worlds and general matches in regions. It's been shown that there are less and less players/viewers so yes people can say the game is dying. even when na and eu was getting the farthest and toppling competition there were less viewers. > Mathematically speaking, there are millions of active players around the world. no shit a game that at one point had 7million concurrent players in a day a few years ago still has 2-3 million a day in a game that is so addictive. those people have put in too many hours and money on this game to just leave. > Riot advertises their game, even on television because they can afford it. with the amount of sponsors they have had for years and then franchising with lcs and lec, no shit they got the money. They made 1.6 billion in 2015. Just because a game is making alot of money, doesn't mean its not dying especially when it comes to the top 1-3 most played multiplayer games. This post is literally just "oh well just because you see everyone everywhere say the same thing of how bad the game and riot is, doesn't mean its true because they still make money!" the game is definitely dying, but a multi billion dollar company won't just die in the span of 1-2 years.
Manxxom (NA)
: WHY is riot putting me in matches with silver players is my question, put me up against at least iron or bronze players and I can work up from there.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4bFebTp6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-09T06:42:06.112+0000) > > WHY is riot putting me in matches with silver players is my question, put me up against at least iron or bronze players and I can work up from there. Because they usually try to put most starting ranked players in high bronze-low silver. They start in the middle and go from there depending on what happens
Manxxom (NA)
: So I finally tried out ranked, and I am NOT impressed.
Can't really blame neeko for match one. Yi literally got more than one kill a minute for the rest of the game after 10 mins. The jax was useless though. 4/5th of their team counters him and he proably doesn't know how to play behind. Game 2: Your team comp was just pure dogshit, especially the vlad that goes 0/8 almost every single ranked game. Also there shouldn't be much complaining of going against zed when you dont build any resistance or health in a matchup where you need to just go even and scale. Game 3: You blind picked illaoi with one of the most op champs open. You're playing in matches with silver 4-1s so it's gonna be a fiesta. The amount of skill difference in bronze needed to be fixed, so it is understandable to add a new rank :p
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WN44jwR0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-09T05:53:38.317+0000) > > I was like "yeah, wow, what good points" then I read 'as someone that mains Nami'. > > Nami wasn't hit by the shield nerfs because she's not a shielder. She was only hit with her core items, she lost like 3% heal and shield power. > > Her W is the purest trading ability in the game. Press W you win the trade and get 20 or 40 free gold. She's such a strong laner, disgusting champion. > > Shielders were hit, not healers. I know she wasn't really hit at all, but I meant that mainly to link her to other enchanters, which is the subclass she belongs to. Is it not true that out of the enchanter, tank and mage supports, each one has their own general time to shine for a couple months before one group is nerfed and another one is buffed?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Kench NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WN44jwR0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T05:57:48.341+0000) > > I know she wasn't really hit at all, but I meant that mainly to link her to other enchanters, which is the subclass she belongs to. > > Is it not true that out of the enchanter, tank and mage supports, each one has their own general time to shine for a couple months before one group is nerfed and another one is buffed? Yeah thats kinda what me t a is :^).
: > [{quoted}](name=Call Me Nana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pvG2PERe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-28T06:41:23.999+0000) > > this thread is a joke right? > > the change to DH was needless to begin with. On average its adding 2000-5000+ extra damage per game by existing. You think that theres diversity in runes selection and every one of them is equally is good? All im saying is that if the other runes werent crap DH wont be picked by 7/10 players every game. DH is not that busted but when everyone uses it then it seems busted as hell. And realistiacally u can hardly do more than 2500 damage with it since most games last 15-25 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=WoodenCreature,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pvG2PERe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-28T06:46:19.057+0000) > > You think that theres diversity in runes selection and every one of them is equally is good? All im saying is that if the other runes werent crap DH wont be picked by 7/10 players every game. DH is not that busted but when everyone uses it then it seems busted as hell. And realistiacally u can hardly do more than 2500 damage with it since most games last 15-25 mins. you're actually trying to say getting an extra 2k dmg total at 20 mins is fine LOL. Why come onto the boards to troll? "hurr ghurr everyone whines about damage well i think we should just buff everything to balance it out hahaxd!" DH has been nerfed in pbe 3 times i think AND got hotfixed, its abroken ass rune that cant be fixed with number lowering on his or raising on others. Damage is already at an all time high so obviously no buffing all the runes and if they try to nerf it with numbers, they have to gut it to where it only starts out at like 10 base with lower ratio scaling. It'd be better if they changed on how it can be proc'd or change the reset to where it only takes off 15-20 seconds off of the 45s cooldown on DH.
: ok... im starting to have doubts on how inters are detected now.
yeah sadly you have to send in tickets and wait a week for someone to get banned. ingame reports for int literally never works
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mobile Phone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WsxoiptO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:23:56.777+0000) > > ? Winrate 96% of the time indicates how strong/trash a champ is in the patch. why do you think people kept whining when graves sion and nami sat at 54-56% winrate for months and months on end. you can check when zoe and pyke came out, they had like 46-48% winrate but have always been whined about being broken (this goes for akali lb and irelia). If you check to anyone who has played those champs for more than 10-20 times the winrate skyrockets. > > It's a pretty simple and easy to understand argument. > > Most broken and looks fun to play champs get top playrates and by first timers/autofills/low elos. they also compete for the highest ban rate for example, akali is at 75% banrate in challenger. irelia 65% lb 46% and even in all roles and in all elos, they sit at 54 and 43% ban rate. > > Anyone who actually plays that champ for more than a few games just auto carry every single match no matter the winrate. {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:7}} > > > > Not sure why you make random posts trying to be controversial with obvious answers. Why does Akali have such a low winrate? You claim Akali leblanc and some others auto carry a game after a few tries but you have no evidence to show this. If a champ is banned often, does it mean the champ is op?
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WsxoiptO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T02:46:57.255+0000) > > Why does Akali have such a low winrate? You claim Akali leblanc and some others auto carry a game after a few tries but you have no evidence to show this. > > If a champ is banned often, does it mean the champ is op? I already answered your question but if you want examples here. https://gyazo.com/48a9fa5f1c446a774ddc7eb8d8c8faff https://gyazo.com/31066c7abf1022e7c5eca1341432432f https://gyazo.com/1f49c2002634f528ca7b708e48310c73 https://gyazo.com/6cad6c2584ad1bc765b9c39699bd4d35 99% of players that have played irelia have 1-50 games and 97.5 players have 1-50 games on akali. Then when they do actually have a decent amount of games its 56-57% https://gyazo.com/058a517814347e83e92804e1a5494ea6 https://gyazo.com/137de58ed1fb0121cc4198c742b8932c so add that onto an almost 20% playrate and its pretty obvious as to why they ahve a low winrate.
Ahris (NA)
: People say Akali is broken but she has 45.56%
? Winrate 96% of the time indicates how strong/trash a champ is in the patch. why do you think people kept whining when graves sion and nami sat at 54-56% winrate for months and months on end. you can check when zoe and pyke came out, they had like 46-48% winrate but have always been whined about being broken (this goes for akali lb and irelia). If you check to anyone who has played those champs for more than 10-20 times the winrate skyrockets. It's a pretty simple and easy to understand argument. Most broken and looks fun to play champs get top playrates and by first timers/autofills/low elos. they also compete for the highest ban rate for example, akali is at 75% banrate in challenger. irelia 65% lb 46% and even in all roles and in all elos, they sit at 54 and 43% ban rate. Anyone who actually plays that champ for more than a few games just auto carry every single match no matter the winrate. {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:7}} Not sure why you make random posts trying to be controversial with obvious answers.
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrRAgPXX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:53:17.075+0000) > > [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/) > > That's some fake ass fucking news right here boy 52.3% WR and 0.4% pick rate. When you feel the need to lie about a stat that wouldn't matter because the pick rate is so insanely low to prove you broken champ type is weak you kinda just prove the opposite. https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=adc 2% pick rate, sightly below 55% atm (more ppl are picking it and its decreasing it a bit probably, still higher than every adc in the game by a good margin). Your link is also mixing last patch data with current patch, which obviously will not work well. Nice try though but im the right one here.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrRAgPXX,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-21T17:15:15.473+0000) > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=adc > > 2% pick rate, sightly below 55% atm (more ppl are picking it and its decreasing it a bit probably, still higher than every adc in the game by a good margin). > > Your link is also mixing last patch data with current patch, which obviously will not work well. > > Nice try though but im the right one here. Nice karthus has one of the lowest pick rates in the adc role if you put him there. He is also only getting picked in diamond+ and just a tiny bit in plat lol. He is good bot because hes karthus and it doesnt matter how many times he dies or falls behind. You can put him anywhere and the result will be the exact same.
: [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/) That's some fake ass fucking news right here boy 52.3% WR and 0.4% pick rate. When you feel the need to lie about a stat that wouldn't matter because the pick rate is so insanely low to prove you broken champ type is weak you kinda just prove the opposite.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrRAgPXX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:53:17.075+0000) > > [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Karthus/ADC/) > > That's some fake ass fucking news right here boy 52.3% WR and 0.4% pick rate. When you feel the need to lie about a stat that wouldn't matter because the pick rate is so insanely low to prove you broken champ type is weak you kinda just prove the opposite. they aren't "lying" its more like ignorance. they just dont know how to look up any websites other than literally the worst one when it come to winrates and shit like that (op.gg) lmao. like anyone can to lolalytics, leagueofgraphs or champion.gg but no, lets just use the autismo op. Looked up quinn and she only has a 51% winrate and .7% playrate top so i guess karthus is super picked even though he is ranked 18th out of 21 "adc" champions. Maybe people will check multiple decent sites for once.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Karthus bot lane has a 55.5% wr
Where in the fuck are these stats from? PLease dont say you just went onto op.gg only
: OMG WINTER WONDER SORAKA!!!!!!!
haha 3 skins in just over 1 year xd.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mobile Phone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UUXAzGZz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-16T23:43:40.147+0000) > > you do realize xerath is a very common support right? > > But overall have you just never played in preseason before lmao? no joke every preseason people go to do whatever the fuck they want... > > > WAIT ONE SECOND you're talking about a damn norms and someone picking a non meta champ in it. Holy moly. Thats not even preseason thats just norms for people to try out things and chill you know that right? Blaming a video on that is so ignorant. > > If you were talking about ranked thats one thing that is generally known that people pick random shit in preseason but you are WHINING ABOUT NORMS. hell nah you gonna whine about lux then? brand? veigar? zyra? velkoz? Sion? Sounds like you just arent used to mage/Bruiser supports. Aatrox has 4 cc in his kit along with dashes and a revive, sounds like something i'd like to try support. I'm not blaming the video, but it is HIGHLY coincidental that ever since the video came out i've been having these stupid comps. AND THE COMPS AREN'T EVEN THE ISSUE, if it works well then idc but it's not a reason to feed like an idiot the whole time. Ranked or Norms, having a bot lane that feeds consistently is making the game unpleasant, you just into conclusion too quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=NekroGasm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UUXAzGZz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-17T15:44:49.139+0000) > > I'm not blaming the video, but it is HIGHLY coincidental that ever since the video came out i've been having these stupid comps. AND THE COMPS AREN'T EVEN THE ISSUE, if it works well then idc but it's not a reason to feed like an idiot the whole time. Ranked or Norms, having a bot lane that feeds consistently is making the game unpleasant, you just into conclusion too quickly. ??? thats literally blaming the video. > But ever since the Is It Meta? video came out the bot lane became the victim of all "let's troll and do whatever we want". Looking at your past 40 games, there were only about 5-6 games where there was a not common pick adc and/or support. that team also won every single time. you've lost every single match against the weird picks and they dont do bad. you died 2 times in 2 minutes against the vayne/aatrox and was like 2/5 by 15 mins. Going back to the weird picks, you can look at all of your games and see you rarely ever see a not common pick. YOU EVEN went gp bot while saying shit like this. I'm very confused. the only thing i'm getting from this is not the picks, but that you just dont like the players you get as your bot in games which im not gonna really go talk about that since that is off topic.
Bârd (NA)
: Updating Mundo's ult to be countered less by Grievous Wounds while maintaining its general function.
What in the god damn uncle nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chompin, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, dogshit thinking bullshit is this? What in the hell made you think of this. I'm disgusted and offended such a thing was thought of. oh yes he heals whatever amount hits him haha!!dDdxd!D
: The Current Bot Lane (ever since the #IsItMeta video)
you do realize xerath is a very common support right? But overall have you just never played in preseason before lmao? no joke every preseason people go to do whatever the fuck they want... WAIT ONE SECOND you're talking about a damn norms and someone picking a non meta champ in it. Holy moly. Thats not even preseason thats just norms for people to try out things and chill you know that right? Blaming a video on that is so ignorant. If you were talking about ranked thats one thing that is generally known that people pick random shit in preseason but you are WHINING ABOUT NORMS. hell nah you gonna whine about lux then? brand? veigar? zyra? velkoz? Sion? Sounds like you just arent used to mage/Bruiser supports. Aatrox has 4 cc in his kit along with dashes and a revive, sounds like something i'd like to try support.
: All ADC champions are the same
When you post on a secondary to post a bonobo thought.
smoezoe (NA)
: new combos with the same but weaker moves. Cool Lissandra can go in slightly faster now, but not do enough damage to kill. She literally has no passive for laming phase. It won't help her kill the enemy and if she does kill the enemy unless there's another enemy near by its useless
> [{quoted}](name=smoezoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5fyW37zf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-12T14:03:44.188+0000) > > new combos with the same but weaker moves. Cool Lissandra can go in slightly faster now, but not do enough damage to kill. She literally has no passive for laming phase. It won't help her kill the enemy and if she does kill the enemy unless there's another enemy near by its useless Are you just ignorant of what lissandra is? she was never meant to be a fucking solo champ lmao literally just look at her entire kit its Multiple cc ALONG with one being an aoe cc with a decent range engage/escape tool with great waveclear on her q. Liss is built to not die in lane and have massive presence in teamfights. I want a good example on how she isnt meant for teamfights. She had one of the safest and boring laning phase by pretty much being able to spam her waveclear 24/7 from her passive along with 2 cc's and an escape. this change helps make sure you can have a better chance against her in lane with the tradeoff of her ALREADY huge engage potential getting rewarded x20.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its because vision and wards in proplay are much more powerful than lower elos. Vision needs nerfs for pro.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PEIljUgR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:50:53.309+0000) > > Its because vision and wards in proplay are much more powerful than lower elos. Vision needs nerfs for pro. Have you literally not watched any pro play this year? This meta has been everything BUT vision control lmao both fans pro players and analysts have said this over and over again. Alot plat players from last year are diamond this year. I have only met a very select few who have actually been bronze and got to plat after like 4 years but back to the whole bronze beating a plat from 2 years ago, EVERY elo overall improves over the years but to say a bronze today would beat a plat from 2 years ago is the dumbest shit I've heard. I mean maybe if its a plat that didnt play within this 2 year span and know nothing of the new things xd. Riot has said multiple times they do some nerfs because of whatever being dominant in low/high elo btw. Literally just spouting nonsense.
Khabith (NA)
: Why I Don't Play Support
So all you're asking is for season 7 enchanter meta to come back where janna lulu and nami all had 54-55% winrates? Damage is stupidly high right now but I hope it's a long time before i have to see those fucks be top tier again other than the current thresh, pyke, ali, rakan. Like they are in a spot of either super op broken or literally dogshit.
: Riot, people would be playing Twisted Treeline if you supported it at all.
TT as a map is actually trash, the simplistic way it is built will almost always make sure the meta will never change on it. meta of bruiser/control mage forever, no outplay potential or gank potential on the map. The only way you can be an actual jungler and gank is picking something like kayn or reksai or if you're fast enough then rammus. If not then you get to play the farm and afk in your jg until its time to siege or defend. (This doesn't really matter in bronze-plat on there because people in those ranks barely and rarely ever have map awareness.) What im trying to say is...TT shouldn't have ranked and i do wish that from the bottom of my heart. Like its not built to be competitive at all. I wouldn't mind if riot had made a mode or two for it and IMO i think rito could've tried looking and working on the mode as a more fun and chill time like nexus blitz THEN TT wouldn't be horrible.
Εlin (EUW)
: I am held hostage in the Bronze elo
You main sona a trash champ. You have literally no item diversity other than boots. There are many many more bronze 5s on the enemy team compared to yours in your past 40 games. If you want to get to silver, stop playing sona and either switch role to a carry role or pick a carry/initiator support such as {{champion:432}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:143}} Also with the note of you maining sona, you probably won't ever come close to getting silver anytime soon, unless you know you are going to actually learn other shit
UnJust0 (NA)
: YES EU DOESNT WIN
When EU gets 3-0d and they only thing the fans have to say is "guess who else got 3-0d though" lul
: > [{quoted}](name=Mobile Phone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lZcZW69,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T17:06:49.932+0000) > > I mean you only have one champion that you have an actual positive k/d with. You go average most of the time along with you playing nasus and cho alot which aren't good picks rn since this is a very heavy early game meta along with shit like inting sion strat. I'd say you might have a chance, but that seems like the right area. I know that cho and nasus aren't that great, but it doesn't change the fact that I mostly get feeders on my team and I don't know why. My MMR is normal but it's game after game of constant feeders and mid laners going "Open mid" before 10. I understand people can get tilted but don't give up just like that dear god. Went 0/7 one game as nasus, and I came back and went 10/7/6... but that was when only my bot lane was feeding, really hard to solo carry with any champion for me.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiritAnomaly,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lZcZW69,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-26T06:32:38.230+0000) > > I know that cho and nasus aren't that great, but it doesn't change the fact that I mostly get feeders on my team and I don't know why. My MMR is normal but it's game after game of constant feeders and mid laners going "Open mid" before 10. I understand people can get tilted but don't give up just like that dear god. Went 0/7 one game as nasus, and I came back and went 10/7/6... but that was when only my bot lane was feeding, really hard to solo carry with any champion for me. My bad i havent been on boards for a bit, but you arent playing any carry champs rn. You dont have any item diversity and go only the same route every game. the only "carry champ" i see you playing is ezreal and you that isnt really working well at all. Literally just a mix of garbage team comps/teammates, you like to play late game champs and as i said before, not the best gameplay ontop of playing these late champs.
: Why does Oracles, Control wards and Duskblade only activate Shaco's traps and not other champs?
Because shaco traps arent the same as jhin, teemo and caits traps? making the box visible is pretty much the same as activating it so there shouldnt be a reason for it to not act as if it isnt.
: I have lost faith.
I mean you only have one champion that you have an actual positive k/d with. You go average most of the time along with you playing nasus and cho alot which aren't good picks rn since this is a very heavy early game meta along with shit like inting sion strat. I'd say you might have a chance, but that seems like the right area.
: Almost lost my $HIT when I saw Ezreal lock in again (main support)
rj155500 (NA)
: split pushing makes for a very boring game
If you let a 1-20-0 Yi win the game, you deserve to lose.
: Reminder that if Jensen asks for C9 Ahri which givne he did play Ahri in that game...
What would make him even consider picking ahri lol. Its honestly going to be zilean if they win
: Cloud 9 Season 8
So you're saying that c9 doesnt deserve it because the meta changed from 45 min late game team fights to early game? Even when it wasn't as early focused like last year skt almost got shitstomped 3-0 and then did get 3-0d after. Western teams other than like fnatic have always been good with early game and not the best late (although they have gotten better) thats why korea has dominated the past what, 5 years or so? Now that the meta finally changed that is better for other regions it doesnt count? That makes no sense. Korea might do better next year if the meta is relatively the same so they can work on early game instead of you know hoping to make it to like 2nd baron and elder lol. They shitstomped game one, came back from a 2-9 deficit by having macro and a 5-9 deficit the next game by having an absolutely nasty combo macro and micro play lol
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: I suppose they leave her open because she is not so good in 5vs5 teamfights, especially if they drafted some protection/counterpicks against her. Shen/Galio/Sivir/Xayah/Lulu/Morgana are very very often drafted against her. And in the last game G2 were actually losing a lot of fights around lategame despite they were massively ahead. (Although in my opinion it was because they drafted that useless crap Olaf). But yeah I agree LB is just overpowered. Hell of course Perks was just using W-W or WQW at best, why would he risk using full abilities and get potentially caught if he can chunk even offtank to 40% hp with just that. All he needed to to was to WW from fow to get them low enough so the potential fight that RNG had to start in order not to lose was unfavorable for them. Despite that. And there was similar thread about Perks' outplay with Akali vs PVB, he actually is good. I didn't like him, I thought he was overhyped, and he looked full of himself (this seemsto changed or he is playing the humble guy who honors his teammates very well) but these Worlds he proved he actually is really good. Sure his best plays were on champions with very high P/B that are viewed as broken/op, but even with these champions, other midlaners in worlds weren't able to find these outplays and advantages.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Xdvece0N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T22:31:22.695+0000) > > I suppose they leave her open because she is not so good in 5vs5 teamfights, especially if they drafted some protection/counterpicks against her. Shen/Galio/Sivir/Xayah/Lulu/Morgana are very very often drafted against her. And in the last game G2 were actually losing a lot of fights around lategame despite they were massively ahead. (Although in my opinion it was because they drafted that useless crap Olaf). > > But yeah I agree LB is just overpowered. Hell of course Perks was just using W-W or WQW at best, why would he risk using full abilities and get potentially caught if he can chunk even offtank to 40% hp with just that. All he needed to to was to WW from fow to get them low enough so the potential fight that RNG had to start in order not to lose was unfavorable for them. > > Despite that. And there was similar thread about Perks' outplay with Akali vs PVB, he actually is good. I didn't like him, I thought he was overhyped, and he looked full of himself (this seemsto changed or he is playing the humble guy who honors his teammates very well) but these Worlds he proved he actually is really good. Sure his best plays were on champions with very high P/B that are viewed as broken/op, but even with these champions, other midlaners in worlds weren't able to find these outplays and advantages. Looks as though you weren't actually watching the game at all if you actually want to say something as dumb as " why use full abilities" considering he litterally dashed into melee form of the sivir EVERY time and the only reason he didn't get the kill 90% of the time was because he MISSED the E everytime. So yea, him playing the champ at all is risk of being caught and he always took that risk litterally every moment of the game, he just missed every damn E he tossed out, even the E's when the enemy didn't know perks was there ( uzi walking into the bush above baron pit when perkz missed the E on uzi who had 0 knowledge of perkz location) Didnt say he was bad at all, just cant use that series as an example of him being the best.
: IM B5 will I be placed iron next season?
Whatever rank you get after your first provisional match is the absolute lowest you can go so you might be anywhere between like iron 2 to b4 since you are already that low (not fully sure but thats just the most logical). The next 9 games you can get like 40 lp and literally lose none to rank up quickly.
: "PERKZ IS ONE OF THE BEST LEBLANC PLAYER EVER!!"
If you look it's easier to find out how many e's he hit rather than missed because It was just pitiful how he missed literally 90% of them even when rng didnt know he was there. idk how any teams allow LeBlanc to get through the ban phase absolutely disgusting champ every game she gets through although most of his kills that match was literally last hits until he was about 7/0.
: if you only could use 6 champions
{{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:268}}
: But by what standard? What makes it low?
> [{quoted}](name=The Graver,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4siRzRJA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T14:38:16.976+0000) > > But by what standard? What makes it low? Gold is on the lower half of the 7 tiers. Just because the average player is silver doesn't mean gold is good. so objectively speaking gold is low, but subjective to playerbase its closer to average. It doesn't change the fact that its actually low though.
: Please don't reward d5 players that only plays ranked once a month
yeah most d5 0lps usually don't deserve it, but if they got it then the rewards are justified.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mobile Phone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXEEMMc6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:35:56.186+0000) > > the mf and darius did literally no dmg to you that teamfight LOL wym. Wait no wonder he never died, yall had literally no damage. Your cait adc at 43 minutes btw, had the least damage in the game and only 4 items. Literally you as full tank nunu did 15k more. Probably all the damage was from thornmail Lol. He had exhaust on him soo its 40% less damage, and he had red smite on him. This game is soo balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXEEMMc6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:39:24.146+0000) > > Probably all the damage was from thornmail Lol. He had exhaust on him soo its 40% less damage, and he had red smite on him. This game is soo balanced. No, https://gyazo.com/21a6c936e9ba69bd6ad630bf0c6ee517 Literally nobody on your team has exhaust or Spellbook, also redsmite only reduces his damage onto you and you built relatively low health. Yeah soo balanced let me build armor against someone who is going for true dmg xd. He also didnt have bloodthirster until after yall died in the last minute of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mobile Phone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXEEMMc6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:27:07.282+0000) > > ? you're acting like he killed you in 2 seconds lol. You dont beat yi with a tank fam, cc/ sometimes burst is the way to go. I was with my TEAM, HE KILLED ME 1st we CCED HIM. I have to think about dealing with him, MF and Darius.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXEEMMc6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-07T01:29:01.702+0000) > > I was with my TEAM, HE KILLED ME 1st we CCED HIM. I have to think about dealing with him, MF and Darius. the mf and darius did literally no dmg to you that teamfight LOL wym. Wait no wonder he never died, yall had literally no damage. Your cait adc at 43 minutes btw, had the least damage in the game and only 4 items. Literally you as full tank nunu did 15k more. Also nobody has exhaust on your team.
: How does a Tank itemize against this?
? you're acting like he killed you in 2 seconds lol. You dont beat yi with a tank fam, cc/ sometimes burst is the way to go.
Krishal (NA)
: what are some good Nami streamers?(prefferly high ranked)
: You think pick rate and win rates determine what's broken and what isn't? If that's the extent of your analysis then you're a completely dog shit player yourself. Alistar's W can be flashed out of rendering the rest of his combo useless. That means you can't reliably use it on any champion with a dash (Ezreal, LeBlanc, Akali, Renekton, etc.) unless you know that's down, and even then they can just flash it and render your entire combo useless. They are guaranteed to get charmed as long as Rakan's model collides with them. That's a fact. So even if they wait until he lands so they can see where the W circle is placed it is too late. Pick and Win Rates don't determine what's broken and what isn't. It's way easier to avoid Alistar's entire kit and there's pretty much no counterplay to this at all. It's a higher ranged Malphite ult when all of this is put together. It's not ignorant. It's plain to see that it's busted. People are just gonna sit here and waste time arguing that it isn't. It's an instant engage from more than a lane away that you have as much time as a Malphite ultimate to flash from or you're guaranteed CC'd and then pretty much dead if you're a priority target. Plain to see, obvious. A gameplay example you'll see time and time again. Yet your argument is a number. Piss off. You're the one who is dog shit.
> [{quoted}](name=IALL ARE MUTEDI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PieXRree,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-06T21:12:04.669+0000) > > You think pick rate and win rates determine what's broken and what isn't? If that's the extent of your analysis then you're a completely dog shit player yourself. > > Alistar's W can be flashed out of rendering the rest of his combo useless. That means you can't reliably use it on any champion with a dash (Ezreal, LeBlanc, Akali, Renekton, etc.) unless you know that's down, and even then they can just flash it and render your enter combo useless. > > They are guaranteed to get charmed as long as Rakan's model collides with them. That's a fact. So even if they wait until he lands so they can see where the W circle is placed it is too late. > > Pick and Win Rates don't determine what's broken and what isn't. It's way easier to avoid Alistar's entire kit and there's pretty much no counterplay to this at all. It's a higher ranged Malphite ult when all of this is put together. > > It's not ignorant. It's plain to see that it's busted. People are just gonna sit here and waste time arguing that it isn't. It's an instant engage from more than a lane away that you have as much time as a Malphite ultimate to flash from or you're guaranteed CC'd and then pretty much dead if you're a priority target. > > Plain to see, obvious. A gameplay example you'll see time and time again. Yet your argument is a number. Piss off. You're the one who is dog shit. You still haven't shown how rakan is broken. Numbers do tell how good a champ is lol. i guess kalista and azir are absolutely broken then too and league is perfectly balanced. Nice you can walk or flash out of rakan w and you can stun him before his w even goes off. Alistar also can knockup and doesnt have a delay with his knockup. Like if he really is this broken god tier champ, why does nobody play him? Why is he doing so poorly right now? Why is alistar doing better than him in every aspect right now? Alistar also isn't a champion whos sole purpose is to engage and nothing else or he wouldnt be one of the tankiest champions in the game... Like if you want to troll atleast have a decent argument.
Show more

Mobile Phone

Level 184 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion