: Ivern has no weakness. But hearing people cry over one lane being stronger then another really? Is it my problem that you only play as akali .people do get carried and elo boost .
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q0eW14ul,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T09:24:13.080+0000) > > Ivern has no weakness. But hearing people cry over one lane being stronger then another really? Is it my problem that you only play as akali .people do get carried and elo boost . That's not a counter argument, nor does it have any logic. Not sure you read anything lol. I can respect playing ivern, and you're kinda funny, but please quit acting like you're some kind of hidden faker, you're silver 5 with 500 games, lmao. You're certifiably unskilled at this game. Though obviously skilled at meme-ing my man. ADC is far too strong, riot has even admitted as much. Not that the meta shows it's face in your elo as much, after all people aren't proficient at the game at your level, and you can play what you want without too many consequences as far as viability goes when you're in bronze or low silver, hell even high silver. I played crit nunu botlane smurfing in silver recently and actually got fed for reference lol. I'm not sure whether you've just been doing some healthy trolling and making jokes, which, if so, kudos, or if you're actually a delusional child. People do get elo boosted, and they're still bad and they demote back to bronze or silver. Also that's not an argument for you being at a high or otherwise not low level, a very tiny percentage of players get elo boosts, and many get banned if they do anyway. Really any high elo player that has managed to stay in high elo is not elo boosted, there are no boosted accounts in challenger because those accounts are forced to play weekly and would demote very fast. People always eventually demote to their actual skill level eventually. The only exceptions are people who boost to gold 1 early on and don't play all season since they have no decay. You are not comparable to any high elo players in skill buddy lol. Ivern top is badass though, and i respect that. Also i've never played akali in my life save once or twice in normals, disgusting point and click stat check of a champion. But you already knew that.
: I know I'm good so I could careless what people say. Just because your a high rank doesn't mean your good
Uh rank is literally a measure of skill, that's the entire point of it, there is no other reason for rank, and no, the statistics say you are not at all proficient at this game at a competitive level whatsoever. Although that's perfectly fine, plenty of people play this game for fun and casually to enjoy themselves, and not to compete and work toward becoming a good player. Also, yes lol, high elo players are certifiably good, you couldn't play at a diamond level without demoting and losing repeatedly, period. I guarantee it. You could not stand at a fraction of the skill players like goldenglue, or dyrus, or shiphtur play at unless you improved a whole lot. And thinking that you can compare is completely delusional. On my account Serale i peaked D5 and i wouldn't even say i'm a "good player" so you certainly aren't, i need a lot of work to become truly good, and you need a massive amount. Don't take this as a bash on you, but silvers don't have even a basic grasp on the game, silver 5 especially, there's a reason my silver smurfs have all 65% + win rates. You saying "git Gud" and "I know i'm good" while playing at a silver 5 level with a lackluster winrate is kinda like a 10 year old basketball player saying they are great at basketball and that just because College basketball and the NBA are high level it does not mean they are good or better than them. It's just 100% delusional, no offense. Hopefully you improve before you get an ego like that, and ideally, you stay humble like faker and never get an ego like you seem to have. It's kinda pathetic to see someone so self-deluded that they claim higher level players are bad and they, at silver 5 50% win rate, are equals to high elo, it's like the bronze 5 saying they deserve diamond but their teams are holding them back, it's just sad to watch. You literally have 500 games in silver 5 and no positive win rate, people have gotten to challenger with less than half that many games. It's like a fat guy saying that he's really the ideal male fitness level and that he's more fit and works harder physically than body builders and martial artists. This mind set reminds me a lot of flat earthers who fool themselves and no-one else. I hope you get some help with that poor delusional attitude of yours. The first step to improving, which if you want to be anywhere near good at your level, you need to do a lot of, is to admit your shortcomings, and that you're bad, and to work on your weaknesses. Even the best were bad once, but they knew that and improved. Good luck improving, and Best wishes.
: Get gud I guess or play a new champ
Advises others to "git gud" and play champions that are better in the meta, is a silver 5, 50% win rate Skarner Top player with 600 games, in an elo where the meta is irrelevant, if not non-existent. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Not rank shaming btw, just saying you of all people should certainly not be chewing out others on how to "git gud" and adapt when your own proficiency with the game competitively is obviously quite low. No flame, just saiyan.
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yacMUAmt,comment-id=00270000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T23:53:21.744+0000) > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=fwii > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=yamikaze > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=johnaay > Not gonna get involved in the Kat conversation, but Talon functions very well in high elo lol. Talon functions just fine in lane without getting cheese kills, especially since the stopwatch nerf. In fact he's the only ad assassin that's seen really any play in lcs in the past 6 months. Talon also has a 53% win rate in plat and above. His roaming, flank potential and raw damage are all good, he only lacks out of jungle mobility since riot killed stormraiders. They just need to fix his multiple e bugs and Talon would be fine. Then why have 2 of the top Talon mains quit Talon in favor of other champions? Also Talon really does not function fine in lane without cheese kills, he's literally just a sitting duck for a control mage to wail on him. His pick rate is 3%, that's why he's sitting at a 53% winrate on some sites, he's only really played by one tricks, same as Kat. Talon's been seen in pro play like twice. ALSO >he's the only ad assassin that's seen really any play in lcs in the past 6 months *ahem* Kha'zix? Did you forget about him? Talon will be fine once they make Phase Rush actually worth using and once they remove that disgusting ability we call "Parkour" which is just underwhelming to use.
Um they haven't? lol? did you look at the op.ggs? fwii and yamikaze the challenger talons have like 90% talon in both match histories. Do you need your eyes checked? They both have more than 250 games each on talon and less than 40 on any other champion this season. They have not quit talon at all that sentence was nonsense. Out of the last 20 games in the last week fwii played 16 talon and 4 Xin Zhao, and Yamikaze played 19 talon and 1 Maokai on autofill. He has always had a low pickrate, old talon even more, and mains and players of him use him just fine. Talon saw 70 games of lcs in season 7, and so far 7 games in splits this season in a meta that doesn't favor assassins in general. Kha'zix is hardly in the same category as the rest of the garbage assassins, he's basically his own class in comparison lol so i didn't think of him. The parkour is fine 100% once the bugs get fixed, talon with the parkour is a much more viable champion, even though old e was fun, it would be nice for him to get something akin to stormraiders back. He is in a much better spot than wukong, zed, or rengar though, and they will never see lcs play again most likely unlike talon.
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheCancerousCrab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yacMUAmt,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T17:51:23.114+0000) > > They really are... can you explain how they arent? Katarina is a balance nightmare and Talon just doesn't function well at all in higher MMRs (anything above Gold lmao). Like Talon literally can't function if his opposing laner knows about his early game cheeses.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=fwii http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=yamikaze http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=johnaay Not gonna get involved in the Kat conversation, but Talon functions very well in high elo lol. Talon functions just fine in lane without getting cheese kills, especially since the stopwatch nerf. In fact he's the only ad assassin that's seen really any play in lcs in the past 6 months. Talon also has a 53% win rate in plat and above. His roaming, flank potential and raw damage are all good, he only lacks out of jungle mobility since riot killed stormraiders. They just need to fix his multiple e bugs and Talon would be fine.
: Wait so...
https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_auto,w_1100/osguv4zqive89nrfs1j4
: Am I the only person who confused as to how Voyboy is considered a chill streamer. He has a monotone voice, but that doesn't mean chill lol.
He hardly has a monotone voice? Are you thinking of Dyrus? And while i haven't kept up with Voyboy as much as i used to lately, he's considered a chill person/streamer because he almost never tilts, doesn't rant or insult his teams, (even when they are playing incredibly poorly) and keeps a positive mental attitude. Although not in the way that his positivity and tilt proofing are in your face, or that he mentions them, they just speak for themselves in the way he carries himself as a person. Even when on 8 game losing streaks Voy doesn't yell or get frustrated. Whether you like or dislike Voy, really anyone who's watched his stream more than 10 minutes would agree he's a chill person.
Rioter Comments
: Gold, season 3/4. Thanks though.
Then maybe you'll understand maybe that you named champs that are all garbage in decent elo except warwick, though he may need some nerfs. lol master yi and garen nerfs? what are you smoking, sounds like wood division to me.
: I'll help you out. 1. Nasus passive lifesteal - only applies on large monsters/minions/champions since lifesteal runes were removed with the Runes Reforged - basically same as with Morgana's passive change. 2. Master Yi - True damage removed entirely from E, during ult he is now able to be slowed in attack speed but not movement speed. E reworked to 5 seconds of bonus physical damage on each hit that can critically strike, but NO MORE TRUE DAMAGE ON AN ASSASSIN WITH SLOW IMMUNITY. 3. Yasuo - E 3 second fixed cooldown unless it kills what it passes through. W reduced to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds on level 1-5 to make earlier game easier for his opponents. Q no longer applies 100% lifesteal effect since it can hit multiple targets with the whirlwind. 4. Tryndamere - Ult decreased to 2/2.5/3 seconds per rank 5. Garen - True damage removed entirely, Q and E damage now based off maximum health instead, Villain mechanic stacks up to ten times with each kill or assist granting 2% max health, 3 armor, 2 MR (up to 10 capped) 6. Warwick - Reduced W passive to around his active's range so if he's across the map and you are at 49% percent health you don't need to run for cover. Easy.
I'll help you out. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/744/952/c65.jpg
: {{champion:23}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}{{champion:11}}
I can't tell if that's ironic or if you believe some of the most inconsistent god- awful champions that only pub stomp in elos' where people don't even turn on their monitors actually require nerfs lol.
: > R - Demonic Ascension NEWOVERWHELMING Demon Flare now passes through champions. Effects like Yasuo's E - Windwall and Braum's E - Unbreakable still block the portion of the nova they intercept. Riot knows Yasuo's Windwall is his W right?
Actually Riot is buffing Yasuo so that every time he E's it will throw out a short duration wind wall in the direction he dashed, and turning his w into a third passive with true damage, which quadruples his crit. A much needed buff in my opinion.
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
I personally use Caps Lock, I've gotten pretty good at knowing when it's on and off for text chat so i don't TYPE ANGRILY AND OBNOXIOUSLY. It's pretty close to wasd and also close to qwer so it's always made sense for me sense in voice chat compatible games people type in chat much less.
: this is wrong Talon doesn't actually do damage in teamfights because his combos require 4-5 seconds of setup. He's fine in lane and ganks but he doesn't get his full combo off in teamfights unless the enemies are super trash.
Go watch vods of fwii or when he streams on occasion, he one shots people and assassinates fine, he does sometimes complain about ult cd and new runes though. Thats fwii, he's a challenger talon one trick. Talon still has a decent win rate despite the spot he's in because of his innate ability to assassinate easily with his damage, the real problem he has in teamfights lately is that he almost never gets out after he assassinates his target and maybe chunks another because he's very vulnerable to cc.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2UKMLef,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-02-06T03:05:33.814+0000) > > Because he makes a good amount of money playing league and streaming it. If he stopped, could lose out on a bunch of mola. > [{quoted}](name=Oxyrotten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2UKMLef,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-02-06T03:05:02.109+0000) > > I kind of wonder how much of it isn't for views. His patch update discussions I get, but if you watch his streams all he does is complain about *everything* and *every champ* constantly even if it's something he was just saying was ok a minute before. Exactly, he doesn't have the balls nor the viewer base to switch. So instead he would rather bitch whine moan and complain knowing things won't change in his favor. He would rather whine then go do something he enjoys because money.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2UKMLef,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-02-06T03:11:57.497+0000) > > Exactly, he doesn't have the balls nor the viewer base to switch. So instead he would rather bitch whine moan and complain knowing things won't change in his favor. He would rather whine then go do something he enjoys because money. Sadly that's how things work in this world. It's not as simple as you say. You do jobs you dislike or hate because everyone, even Hashinshins, have to eat. I'd do the same thing, hell, i do the same thing. Doesn't make him a bitch, like most people he just doesn't like his job lol, Dyrus even has said lately that he hates playing league because of where it's at currently, he also said that he still has to play it because he doesn't make a good living when he tries to stream other games. Balls has nothing to do with it, i wouldn't call it ballsy to throw away your livelihood and live on raman because you're disgruntled at your job. I'd actually say it takes more balls to keep doing a job you hate because you gotta do what you gotta do to keep on. I don't know how old you are, and i won't presume, but once you have to get a job and provide for yourself and others, you can't go do something else you enjoy, and yeah, unfortunately, because money. Money is your meal ticket, gas, shelter, computer, heat, and everything really. Until that changes, which it won't, i don't blame him. Even if, granted he can be a little annoying lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neokilljoy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmEE0YfQ,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-01-29T00:39:14.440+0000) > > {{champion:54}} right let me swap champs after locked in nid 2nd pick, becuase i can totally use that to my advantage. anyways your missing the point.. i shouldn't have to "counterpick" a full ad comp i should be able to build effectively vs them because they had a bad draft comp. let alone be forced to change my champ to counter-pick them because of it.
**YOU** had a bad draft comp lmao. {{champion:84}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:25}} was an absolutely shitty comp. You have little cc outside of bot-lane, no engage outside of maybe Jhin ult, which the use of would just kill Jhin usually in the comp you were facing, 3 AP assassins on the same team, and also no front-line. Their comp {{champion:39}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:412}} was far superior, hell if they swapped out zed for an AP midlaner that could basically be a comp I've seen in LCS in the past year. With your comp that lacked any front-line, you building IBG Zhonyas on assassin jungle Nidalee, and the fact that your team fed hard early, your only win condition was for the enemy team to fuck up big time and go brain-dead so your team could do the only thing it's capable of, and try to make an occasional pick on a squishy and then rotate off of it. A full AD comp with 3 AD assassins would also be a god awful comp just like yours, but that's not the case, you were facing a well rounded, albeit full AD comp. Your engage was bad to non-existent, many of you fed hard, you included, and none of you could stack armour and still do your job effectively because you were 3 AP assassins on the same team. Which is why you building like that to not do damage was a very bad choice as well. On the other hand the only win condition the enemy team had was to not lose early, they had a great engage with J4 and thresh, who also served as a front-line, they had a strong split-pusher in Irelia, who had a good match-up and feasted a lot of kills off of you and Akali early and mid game, (also the Irelia was also the only one who built mr against you, don't bullshit), and their bot-lane won hard as well. Quit whining and acting like you guys and your dogshit comp should've had a better chance, the little chance you guys did have you squandered by letting them snowball early game. Your comp would hardly work against any decent team comp, full ad aside. To summarize, No you don't deserve an auto win against ad with an awful comp like yours. No you don't deserve a win when you lose early that badly to a snowbally comp. If their comp was comprised of primarily ad assassins vs your over abundance of AP assassins then maybe you'd have a chance, but no, they had engage when you didn't, they had tanks when you didn't, they had a solid split-pusher, and they heavily countered both you ADC, and your god awful comp as a whole, full ad or not. Their comp was decent, and with the full ad aspect, their only win condition was to win early and snowball. They did, you lose. You built for 0 damage as an assassin and yet expected to do damage. Thus you fed. You and your team played poorly, very poorly. Get over it, you deserved the loss, and yes, lol had you picked up Malph in champ select, you might've had more of a chance honestly. Take your bullshit and whining elsewhere. Deuces.
: DO IT
https://pics.me.me/dew-it-14125047.png
: ***
Bronze players flaming for being bad? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/commons/images/c/cb/Totalbiscuit-TANK20130629-220151.jpg You're kinda ironic with that rank you sport, and an obvious troll. Not that rank shaming is ok, or that rank matters, but i do find it ironic, especially since if you look at my winrate on this acc (65%) you'll see this is my midlane smurf account, my main serale is diamond 5. (feelsbadman) So i'm supposed to believe as a diamond player, that i'm bad because a bronze player said so? But have fun trying to get negative reactions out of people because nothing makes you happy. Props for trying to flame me by going back to a what, year old post? on a comment you made that was so troll and unacceptable that riot deleted it. Takes effort, it's both kinda sad and impressive honestly.
: > [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UEuiYj63,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T10:00:02.979+0000) > > The majority isn't, and the main problem in these sort of arguements in my opinion is that no matter which side you're on someone will be branding you or your point of view with some buzzword they use incorrectly to slander you if you disagree, like people who like the new Varus lore calling dissenters Homophobes, and others who hate the new lore calling defenders of it SJWs. > > Bottom line though, I'm impressed with how little of that i'm seeing, but still, it'd be nice to have a civil and logical discussion all around just once no matter if people disagree. So while i'm seeing not as much as i expected and was/am somewhat impressed i think both sides are immediately wrong when they bring the discussion down to that sort of primitive level of conversation. Noted. Fair points. There's basically 6 groups: 1. People who like the new lore 2. People who hate the new lore 3. People who are somewhere in between 4. People who don't care one way or the other about the new lore 5. People who like the new lore and call people who hate it homophobes 6. People who hate the new lore and call people who like it SJWs It's true that there are not many in the last two groups, but the few that were there needed to be put in their places and reminded that such behavior was stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UEuiYj63,comment-id=00060001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T17:21:06.033+0000) > > Noted. Fair points. There's basically 6 groups: > > 1. People who like the new lore > 2. People who hate the new lore > 3. People who are somewhere in between > 4. People who don't care one way or the other about the new lore > 5. People who like the new lore and call people who hate it homophobes > 6. People who hate the new lore and call people who like it SJWs > > It's true that there are not many in the last two groups, but the few that were there needed to be put in their places and reminded that such behavior was stupid. The problem is those types of people tend not to listen, and are usually rather dogmatic and self serving, not to mention self justified and closed minded. The best thing to do instead of trying to teach them their behavior is foolish, after all, talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. They're already in their place and not worth wasting time on, best to ignore them. Especially with how few and far between they so fortunately are.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ntJnV1i,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2017-12-04T11:57:00.294+0000) > > Nocturne? Broken? https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.370068320.4729/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg it's almost like he's not viable in high elo and other junglers do his job better than him. Noct is annoying at best. He's very easy to gank with and takes no skill to play.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ntJnV1i,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2017-12-04T14:37:35.006+0000) > > He's very easy to gank with and takes no skill to play. Good thing he's not terribly strong, many champions are easy to play, and his ganks-pre 6 are very weak, having a strong gank tool like his ulti every 2 minutes or so is not at all broken, being easy and being broken are too very different things and nocturne is neither op, nor strong, ease of play or not. Last i checked nocturne was not very popular or of a very high win rate, he sees next to no play in high elo and is essentially a troll pick in the competitive scene nowadays. Thinking he's annoying and easy does not make him broken, he's very balanced.
AR URF (NA)
: Imagine being broken since release and easy to gank with. {{champion:56}}
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ntJnV1i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-03T06:49:24.791+0000) > > Imagine being broken since release and easy to gank with. {{champion:56}} Nocturne? Broken? https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.370068320.4729/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg it's almost like he's not viable in high elo and other junglers do his job better than him. Noct is annoying at best.
: Is Yorick strong right now? ... How? I haven't gotten around to playing him yet as I've been using Mordekaiser for my last few Top games to see how he works with certain runes (and I have **no** sympathy for someone who picks Zyra into that match-up) but why's one of my main top-laners supposedly so powerful?
> [{quoted}](name=SociopathFriend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=20rW1orE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-04T06:48:58.165+0000) > > Is Yorick strong right now? > > ... > > How? > > I haven't gotten around to playing him yet as I've been using Mordekaiser for my last few Top games to see how he works with certain runes (and I have **no** sympathy for someone who picks Zyra into that match-up) but why's one of my main top-laners supposedly so powerful? Since the new runes were launched Yorick has kept a 53% or higher win rate with raising popularity and is always in the top 4 spot for toplane, he's quite a bit better than he used to be and is being used heavily in higher elo and korea as of late, the mixture of the new grasp of the undying, demolish, the return of split pushers with towers being so weak, the steraks buffs, and his ability to comfortably 1 v 2 or 1 v 3 when ahead, (thus drawing much more pressure), oh and also the fact that he's one of the only champs who can lane against things like Ornn have made him far stronger than before. He's a little too strong actually
: Mabey I shouldn't have said cancerous,but unhealthy champions definently should be gutted until reworked or changed. Look at azir,kalista,they have been gutted before for being to oppressive op and unhealthy, they put azir in a really bad state because of it, then they gave him a mini rework to fix his issues. shaco's problem is his design is extremely bad and unhealthy,I don't see how he's unique unless your talking about Ap shaco.he seems to be designed just to tilt enemy's and the way he does it is not healthy,at least when he's fed.when fed he lacks counterplay as he'll just Q and one shot you before you can see or react to him. akali is bad as she has annoying sustain and she'll point and click you with her ult with no counterplay what so ever,pantheon is too oppressive in lane and lacks counterplay,udyr is a bad design as he has no way of getting to anyone with mobility and when they don't have it he lacks counterplay,mundo is just a stat check and unhealthy when your team can't deal with his ult. All the kits I listed here are unhealthy and riot hasn't buffed some of them because of that.The champs you listed,some aren't even annoying, but all of them save Annie have counterplay or aren't too unhealthy.I'm saying unhealthy kits should not be viable until they get changed.Mabey I shouldn't have listed some of the champions I did.but my point still stands.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m8bA97WY,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T11:13:50.403+0000) > > Mabey I shouldn't have said cancerous,but unhealthy champions definently should be gutted until reworked or changed. Look at azir,kalista,they have been gutted before for being to oppressive op and unhealthy, they put azir in a really bad state because of it, then they gave him a mini rework to fix his issues. > > shaco's problem is his design is extremely bad and unhealthy,I don't see how he's unique unless your talking about Ap shaco.he seems to be designed just to tilt enemy's and the way he does it is not healthy,at least when he's fed.when fed he lacks counterplay as he'll just Q and one shot you before you can see or react to him. > > akali is bad as she has annoying sustain and she'll point and click you with her ult with no counterplay what so ever,pantheon is too oppressive in lane and lacks counterplay,udyr is a bad design as he has no way of getting to anyone with mobility and when they don't have it he lacks counterplay,mundo is just a stat check and unhealthy when your team can't deal with his ult. > > All the kits I listed here are unhealthy and riot hasn't buffed some of them because of that.The champs you listed,some aren't even annoying, but all of them save Annie have counterplay or aren't too unhealthy.I'm saying unhealthy kits should not be viable until they get changed.Mabey I shouldn't have listed some of the champions I did.but my point still stands. A point i don't think many people agree with, not that that matters, but gutting should never be acceptable, when champions get gutted they are unplayable and you isolate a part of the league community, nerfs or tweaks in advance are fine in moderation. Shaco is an assassin, squishy isolated targets are designed to be one shot by him if he's ahead enough. Same with things like Zed or Kha-Zix, the counterplay is to position well and with your team, you can cc and or focus shaco and dispatch him very quickly, as to one shot he must build squishy as well. Take a sweeper and his getaway is far less consistent, not to mention shacos burst window is not remotely as high as other assassins, and he's usually more squishy. Many champions can burst him first. Sweeper can also negate his boxes. In order to work at peak efficiency Shaco needs setup time to plant his boxes and prepare a flank. Simply deny him that engage and fight outside the jungle when possible, or engage quickly. Shaco's clone can be distinguished from him quite easily in most cases with practice anyway, and if not a champion with aoe can simply kill them both. Also you can brand anything as unhealthy, i could say that Orianna is unhealthy because i find her very annoying, but it wouldn't be true, she's fine. While i agree with tweaks to many of the champions you noted, especially akali or pantheon, he's been far too strong for to long with his kit, with high winrates in 3 roles, but i still wouldn't have him gutted. That would be unfair to pantheon players and essentially render an entire champion unplayable. Not learning counterplay to a champion or using proper macro to counter them not mean they have no counterplay.
: Captain Marvelous said it better than me in his pinned comment on this thread. It comes down to the fact that some people used this as an excuse to spew their disapproval of gayness in general, and to dismiss and silence people who disagreed with them by calling them SJWs.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UEuiYj63,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2017-12-01T18:11:22.205+0000) > > Captain Marvelous said it better than me in his pinned comment on this thread. > > It comes down to the fact that some people used this as an excuse to spew their disapproval of gayness in general, and to dismiss and silence people who disagreed with them by calling them SJWs. The majority isn't, and the main problem in these sort of arguements in my opinion is that no matter which side you're on someone will be branding you or your point of view with some buzzword they use incorrectly to slander you if you disagree, like people who like the new Varus lore calling dissenters Homophobes, and others who hate the new lore calling defenders of it SJWs. Bottom line though, I'm impressed with how little of that i'm seeing, but still, it'd be nice to have a civil and logical discussion all around just once no matter if people disagree. So while i'm seeing not as much as i expected and was/am somewhat impressed i think both sides are immediately wrong when they bring the discussion down to that sort of primitive level of conversation.
: Is Kayn confirmed to be gay/bi and in love with Zed? I honestly thought that was just fan theory
> [{quoted}](name=Striking Venom,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-12-01T14:33:10.541+0000) > > Is Kayn confirmed to be gay/bi and in love with Zed? I honestly thought that was just fan theory It's not exactly canon but a rioter did actually say Kayn had a crush on Zed, unfortunately for Kayn, Zed is shadow sexual though. {{champion:238}} :Embrace the Shadow
Dengeden (EUW)
: I'm not sure if I missed any of the old Varus's personal but this Varus is also torn between his desire for revenge and family. He (or they, depending on how you look at it) was also consumed by demonic energies to save someone he loves.
> [{quoted}](name=Dengeden,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-12-01T06:00:01.524+0000) > > I'm not sure if I missed any of the old Varus's personal but this Varus is also torn between his desire for revenge and family. He (or they, depending on how you look at it) was also consumed by demonic energies to save someone he loves. Original Varus was never torn between desire for revenge and his family, i never stated as much, he was torn between his duty as a soldier to his country, and saving lives, and abandoning his post and keeping his family safe. He chose his duty to his country and when he saw his family's butchered remains after the battle he couldn't take it and was consumed with revenge, the new story doesn't have similar themes to that really. Varus's desire for revenge came from his family and their demise, they are intertwined, he couldn't be torn between them, and the new one is some care bears bullshit power of love vs evil garbage. I can respect your opinion of liking the new lore, but they are not similar and the new one feels shoehorned in, as well as lazy and disrespectful to me.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UEuiYj63,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-01T00:07:36.315+0000) > > Disliking his lore is fine. > > But going batshit BECAUSE he is gay is a problem. > > EDIT: Well, well, would you look at all the Republicans downvoting this... I wasn't going to down-vote you, and i'm not republican either, but since you're ignorant and judgemental though, i think i will :) And people aren't much taking up issue with the fact that a champion is gay, but more with the fact that one of the handful of canonically straight champions is being retconned when his wife and family were a main plot point of his original, superior lore. The story would be far different if this were a new champion, or a champion with ambiguous sexuality like Yasuo or Vi we were discussing. Imagine a Gay character in media, maybe a book or tv show that you like, now imagine if their whole story got turned to shit, and then they decided the character was also straight instead because reasons
: I agree, however there is a flip side, complaining about the lore change solely because a champion is gay is certainly homophobic. And some of the people complaining have been doing precisely this.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UEuiYj63,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-01T00:03:32.460+0000) > > I agree, however there is a flip side, complaining about the lore change solely because a champion is gay is certainly homophobic. And some of the people complaining have been doing precisely this. Most of those people would not be complaining if it were a new champion in question like it should be though, most are because they retconned Varus entirely, after all he had a wife and kids, and was one of a handful of champions who were canonically straight. After all in the better lore his family took a primary role. So having a problem with that, even if i don't, does not make someone homophobic, if we were discussing riot making someone not canonically straight into a gay champion, like say Yasuo or Vi, i'd agree that people saying that were homophobes. Not in this context though.
: > [{quoted}](name=MontethePython,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:20:51.565+0000) > > No-one thinks that, and that's not relevant. The champion as it stands now is 3 people, apparently, 2 of whom are gay, but the entity and the champion itself is called Varus regardless. Noone would call it Varus and Valmar and Kai when referring to the entity they are now, or the champion, and i won't either. Thanks for not contributing anything to conversation though. A lot of people think this from all the comments I'm reading on different threads because to a lot of people they don't realize that Varus isn't a human being anymore. Thanks for contributing to the boards with the same post that's already been posted 5 other times.
> [{quoted}](name=Charyzard,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:25:22.071+0000) > > A lot of people think this from all the comments I'm reading on different threads because to a lot of people they don't realize that Varus isn't a human being anymore. > > > Thanks for contributing to the boards with the same post that's already been posted 5 other times. Others sharing my concerns and opinions doesn't diminish the validity of my opinions, if anything it supports it, and he's a completely new entity now, yes, but he's still made up of 2 gay men, and riot is making a big deal of that fact because they want praise for shoehorning in diversity or some crap, as a champion he is now essentially 2/3 Gay, feels weird to say that like i'm talking about a nationality lol. That's not my issue though if you notice, i just think the new story was lazy, as was the attempt at diversity, it would feel almost as lazy and disrespectful as well in my opinion, but if they used the old lore and made varus gay anyway and have a husband and son instead of wife and son i'd be far happier with the lore. And yeah, a Gay champion is overdue probably, but this seems like a misplaced, phoned in, and disrespectful way to do it in my opinion.
: I honestly feel shaco should be gutted until he gets his rework. When he's strong he's super cancerous and his whole design seems to piss people off. No champion that's extremely cancerous and unhealthy should be good until they get there rework,see pantheon kayle morgana swain akali udyr.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m8bA97WY,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-11-30T21:02:44.855+0000) > > I honestly feel shaco should be gutted until he gets his rework. When he's strong he's super cancerous and his whole design seems to piss people off. > > No champion that's extremely cancerous and unhealthy should be good until they get there rework,see pantheon kayle morgana swain akali udyr. "Super Cancerous" is not a valid reason to gut or rework something, it's not even measurable. Your "Extremely Cancerous" could be my meh not that annoying, and i don't find Shaco that annoying honestly. I'm not much of a Shaco player either before you ask. A few of the champions you listed are getting reworks, and that's because they usually have outdated and overly linear kits, which naturally lack counter-play. Most people have no issue with Swain, Morgana, or Udyr, because while somewhat outdated, they have counter-play and aren't unhealthy. Whereas Pantheon, Kayle, and Akali are outdated and linear kits which lack any counter-play whatsoever. Also while nerfs would be merited for a few of these champions, primarily the latter three, no champion should ever be gutted pending a rework. Shaco's kit is neither that outdated or lacking in counter-play, and he's not that strong either. Shaco is played almost exclusively by Shaco Mains or dedicated Shaco players, Shaco is a very unique design, and thus many newer and worse players, not to rank shame you, don't know his counterplay, but you'll learn it with time and experience. A lot of people find a lot of balanced and counter-able champions to be tilting and cancerous, but that doesn't mean that they should any of them be gutted for it. Else champs like {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:142}} Would all need to be gutted immediately according to your logic, and i know you play at-least some of them.
: I voted for the old lore solely because of how you worded the question. I care little about his quest for revenge, in terms of characters I actually enjoy the new lore more, even accounting for the extra detail they added. But I loved the setting to the story, a lose-lose situation that would test what he valued more, his friends and family or the whole of Ionia. He made the logical choice and then he had to pay for it, as good a story as I've heard. But I think going forward the new lore will be better, it will allow for more flexibility in who he can interact with outside of Riven and maybe Swain.
> [{quoted}](name=Kerrigan 4 Prez,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-01T02:05:34.499+0000) > > I voted for the old lore solely because of how you worded the question. I care little about his quest for revenge, in terms of characters I actually enjoy the new lore more, even accounting for the extra detail they added. But I loved the setting to the story, a lose-lose situation that would test what he valued more, his friends and family or the whole of Ionia. He made the logical choice and then he had to pay for it, as good a story as I've heard. But I think going forward the new lore will be better, it will allow for more flexibility in who he can interact with outside of Riven and maybe Swain. Exactly, the setting was much better, and the story more resonating with most people. I feel like it'd be nice to have that story written in the new format with the short stories and comics riot is making, then it could well be more enjoyable, and more detailed to compliment the story. I feel like there was a lot to expand and elaborate on in the old lore, but now that's kinda taken from us. I hope so, this one felt lazy and phoned in.
: Varus himself is not gay, why do people think this. In the new lore, Varus is a darkin. He uses the 2 gay hunters that unlock his tomb to create a single body for his essence to physically exist in. The hunters were gay, and the hunters no longer exist. Varus himself is a darkin that used the 2 hunters to create a new, single body for himself.
> [{quoted}](name=Charyzard,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-01T05:10:59.291+0000) > > Varus himself is not gay, why do people think this. > > In the new lore, Varus is a darkin. He uses the 2 gay hunters that unlock his tomb to create a single body for his essence to physically exist in. > > The hunters were gay, and the hunters no longer exist. Varus himself is a darkin that used the 2 hunters to create a new, single body for himself. No-one thinks that, and that's not relevant. The champion as it stands now is 3 people, apparently, 2 of whom are gay, but the entity and the champion itself is called Varus regardless. Noone would call it Varus and Valmar and Kai when referring to the entity they are now, or the champion, and i won't either. Thanks for not contributing anything to conversation though.
Camulos (OCE)
: Problem is, there is another, far more popular champion which has almost exactly the same backstory... {{champion:157}}Yasuo. 1. Ionian 2. Meant to guard a temple and it's contents 3. Wants to run down to the battlefield instead 4. Loses someone important to them because of their choices 5. Travels the world in search of Justice/Vengeance Only difference is that Yas ran down and abandoned his post, saving his family but costing him the Elder; Varus guarded the corruption but it cost him his family. Yeah, I know Varus came first, but there was no way they were going to retcon Yas.
> [{quoted}](name=A Silver Tongue,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-01T04:43:04.854+0000) > > Problem is, there is another, far more popular champion which has almost exactly the same backstory... {{champion:157}}Yasuo. > 1. Ionian > 2. Meant to guard a temple and it's contents > 3. Wants to run down to the battlefield instead > 4. Loses someone important to them because of their choices > 5. Travels the world in search of Justice/Vengeance > > Only difference is that Yas ran down and abandoned his post, saving his family but costing him the Elder; Varus guarded the corruption but it cost him his family. > Yeah, I know Varus came first, but there was no way they were going to retcon Yas. Yasuo and varus's only similarities are that they were guarding their posts, and thought to abandon them for battle, and are vengeful ionians. Yasuo had no family but his brother, who was also a warrior. He didn't fear for his brothers safety either, nor did he save anyone important in his lore. Yasuo wanted to leave the elder he was guarding out of ambition, and to join his fellows on the field of battle and fight noxians instead of guarding someone important. Then he was accused of murder and ran away, killing his own brother in the process. Now he looks for the true killer. Old Varus was guarding a weapon of mass destruction essentially, when he heard noxus was at his regions doorstep. He has to choose, between abandoning his post and dishonoring himself, possibly costing the lives of hundreds as well, but saving his family, or staying his duty to his country as a soldier, possibly saving hundreds from what would happen if noxus got the weapon. In the end he chose his country and his family was killed. When he didn't get word from the outside he finally went to check on the village and found his butchered family, he lost himself and went crazy punisher mode with revenge. He took the weapon from the pool essentially (it's a little different than that) and gave up his humanity to avenge his family who were slaughtered. He didn't leave the temple in it's time of need and instead stood his ground during the battle, which is why his family were long dead when he arrived. Varus was a soldier and a loyal one, who loved his family and was complex and reasonable. Yasuo is an arrogant asshole who wanted to fight in a big glorious battle and be the center of attention with his great skill, and he got punished for it. Even if they didn't think he killed the elder it heavily insinuated he would have been executed or harshly punished anyway for abandoning his post. The stories are kinda different, maybe if yasuo's family died while he kept his post and then he wielded the forbidden elder like a weapon which took his humanity away in order to avenge his nonexistent family they'd be the same. That is certainly not the only difference. However that would be kinda hilarious and badass if that was yasuo's story and he just beat people to death with some old dude because he lost his family. TLDR: The stories are different enough in structure outside of ionia, guard duty, and revenge being core ideas that it doesn't merit a retcon, and i highly doubt yasuo was the reason for the story change, a phoned in and disrespectful attempt at diversity for praise was the reason.
: I disagree with the case being a battle of wills. The way that the comic portrayed the conflict seemed more like the Darkin needed Val to give in to his hate in order for Varus to take complete control, which was prevented (for now) because Val values Kai's approval/thoughts/what-have-you on the topic of killing non-combatants enough to not go for that. While Kayn has no moral dilemma with Rhaast, Kayn purely just wants to be able to control Rhaast and the power that grants him while Rhaast just wants to take over Kayn so he can go on his murder rampage. I made no statement on my opinion on the lore change (on which I have mixed feelings), but I do think that calling the new lore Kayn+1 is disingenuous.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron of Bread,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6nWekgaI,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:32:32.351+0000) > > I disagree with the case being a battle of wills. The way that the comic portrayed the conflict seemed more like the Darkin needed Val to give in to his hate in order for Varus to take complete control, which was prevented (for now) because Val values Kai's approval/thoughts/what-have-you on the topic of killing non-combatants enough to not go for that. > > While Kayn has no moral dilemma with Rhaast, Kayn purely just wants to be able to control Rhaast and the power that grants him while Rhaast just wants to take over Kayn so he can go on his murder rampage. > > I made no statement on my opinion on the lore change (on which I have mixed feelings), but I do think that calling the new lore Kayn+1 is disingenuous. Something doesn't need to be a moral dilemma to be a battle of wills, most battles of wills are not over a moral dilemma anyway. And yes, the details might be different, but in the bigger picture it's still just Darkin vs. People he is possessing, battle of the mind powers or wills, or however darkin and people fight it out in their minds, and that's all i see, the fact that i don't care that much about the details and how it pertains to who's will is driven by love or whatever and who's is driven by ambition and revenge is my own opinion. However I can respect your opinion and how you care about the motivation of the new characters and how it drives them, but regardless it does drive them into a battle of wills against a darkin over their bodies in either story, and boils down to the same "Who will win the body of (insert person here)'s body? the will of people or darkin?" sort of outcome. While i can see the differences and the details clearly, when i look at it as a whole i see a very similar darkin story to kayn, intent or not, essentially making varus just another darkin story now. Calling it Kayn plus one was more of a moniker meant to portray how lazy i think the new story is, not that i thought they were exactly the same, even if they are a similar format. Just something i've noticed, and were we given a comic more akin to varus's old lore then we would've seen what sort of motivations drove old varus and his care for his family vs his duty to his country, we would've had a more fleshed out portrayal of what i consider to be a far superior story and setting. My main criticism is not just that it boils down to another kayn story but with more lovey dovey shit, the idea is more that i hate how they've dumbed down varus's complex dilemma and motivations into simple, more selfish ones i can't relate to, (and not because they're gay) and essentially deleted a character for cheap disrespectful diversity.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azteryz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmX5VE6K,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-30T21:27:01.465+0000) > > > examples of champions with lore that contradicts them being gay > {{champion:23}} > {{champion:498}} > {{champion:41}} > {{champion:122}} > {{champion:110}} > I didn't see any lore that specifically made them straight either. EDIT: Since no one seems to know how to read a thread before posting, being in a heterosexual relationship does not necessarily imply the participants are heterosexual. Bisexuality is a thing, but since I guess no one cares about it just keep those idiotic replies and downvotes coming.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmX5VE6K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-30T21:33:49.140+0000) > > I didn't see any lore that specifically made them straight either. Uh you're joking right? Varus kinda had to do the deed to make kids with his wife, also obviously, he had a wife, whom he loved, also these characters all are canonically attracted to members of the opposite sex, and no others according to any lore or stories. Seems straight to me, i'd love for them to have an LGBT character though, but not varus, they ruined his old lore completely, and not just with the LGBT phones in shoehorn, but with the full simplification of a story about duty as a soldier to protect potentially thousands vs duty to his family, and the regret that comes with either choice, to a story that is essentially Kayn but with a plus one and some udder bullshit about the power of love. I'd love for riot to handle the addition of sexual diversity in their game with a little more respect, both to the LGBT community and their own community, plus varus's own community.
: It isn't Kayn +1 because Kayn intentionally grabs a Darkin to gain power with the intent of controlling the Darkin inside, while Val was attempting to save his lover's life through a magical pool of water (and discovered it wasn't just a pool of water) only to end up with a power up and vengeance obsession. Not really similar stories at all, other than the end result being a battle for control, but one battle is force of wills (Kayn) and the other is love vs hate (Varus).
Love vs Hate/Revenge is still just a battle of wills, same as wth Kayn. It's a pretty similar concept of people a darkin is possessing's vs darkin, but that's still not the issue, the issue i take is that Riot threw away Varus's original lore for a discount kayn story, and how they just deleted varus's lore for the sake of diversity in a way that seems phoned in and disrespectful in my opinion, bland diversity for the sake of diversity is disrespectful to the LGBT community anyway in my personal opinion. And it holds a lot of similarities with Kayn's story, the origins might be different, in the end though it boils down to darkin vs man in a battle of wills for control, but instead of Kayn vs Rhaast as warriors it's some "power of love" vs "revenge" bullshit.
Rioter Comments
: {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} No sorry, but I think you should at least know basic stuff about other roles. Imagine being a Diamond Rank ADC, but a Bronze Rank JG or Support. I'm sorry but you'd overall bad at the game. Only people well rounded get far, not OTK that only play mid or feed. And you might say it's asking too much to learn all the roles. It's not rocket science, and it's not asking the impossible. A good player is a good player, no matter in which position you're in.
K so uh, you're silver 2, i wouldn't be preaching to people about how to be a good player. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I don't think he's built it for a few months now...
Fm is still core on Yasuo actually, check the op.gg's for players like Moe(Yassuo), Tempest, High boob yasuo, ArKaDaTa, or any other high elo yasuo players. The Build for Yasuo is still PD -> IE -> BT -> FM, then Ga or qss. It gives decent survivablity to compensate for Yasuo's very low base health numbers and utility + dmg. Plus it can apply on q to the first target hit.
: So again it was the Q doing 90% of the damage, R simply finished her off.
Not really, the q does fat dmg, but mostly is used in a combo for the 35% armor shred it provides, the ult is a sigfificant portion of wukong's one shot potential, and the inital tick of ult usually does around 700 dmg depending on the rank of ult, the q only chunks when it applies duskblade, which is a good trick to use in the e-q-ult assassination combo if you don't e-auto-q-reset, which unless 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 you don't go for the auto reset
: Last I knew his Q was not his R. He one shot with the Q, then did very little with his R actually
It was the tld and first tick of the ult that killed trist actually, but she dissapeared fast so i understand it was hard to tell, i slow mo'd it and watched
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WzA7GJiF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-23T11:52:19.904+0000) > > You forgot Wukong. > > ........ > > Though while I do hate certain divers, but I do feel delayed burst is probably the worst way to implement conditions on assassinations tbh. At least pookong ult is delayed.
Wukong Ult Damage delayed huh? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} https://i.imgur.com/5dT2nIU.gifv
Bombardox (EUW)
: RIOT are just so good at making characters thematically.
I agree with every champion up there except Master Yi, he just has some vague sword master theme that never really shows in his abilities or general feel, out of game he's a vague Asian cliche' goggles edition, and in game he feels like playing a running stick of damage, or just basic moba dps swordsman kit #12. Everyone else feels great thematically lore wise and still at-least somewhat on theme game-play wise.
: Finally met the Yasuo Meme
Low Bronze one tricks are my favorite thing to watch on twitch/spectates just for this reason, most of them seem to embodify some sort of stereotypical memedom of their said one trick champion.
: Kayn needs more clarity prior to transformation.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=52upKQyu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-04T06:17:09.139+0000) > > LoL > > That literally doesn't matter, kayn's form isnt decided on who he hits more, its decided on who he hits last. You could not touch any melee champs, only ranged, then accidentally nick the enemy lee and you will get rhaast This guy isn't entirely wrong, people including myself have done some experiments with this and while any essence you get before isn't completely unused it is far more decisive as to who you fight/kill or gank around the 9-12 minute mark, i've seen games as kayn as well where i've been ganking or fighting a melee match-up early only to rotate bot around 11 minutes and kill the enemy adc thus getting blue form, it's not simply who he hits last, but once you get around 10 minutes who he hits around then certainly seems to be most impactful, atleast more than any early trades and ganks. Try it out.
: You thought you attacked Wukong
https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F333012091051180033%2F364770248974532610%2FItWasMeDecoy.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 KONO DECOY DA!
: Evelynn's splashes
The upvote count is at 69 no-one else should upvote. {{champion:202}} Perfection
: The Perfect jhin
Should level up to plat 4, then you'd be in the fourth division of the fourth tier. That would truly be art
Show more

MontethePython

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion