EATARI (NA)
: 1. Mountain drake now increases armour and magic resistance. There’s a pretty significant tank buff. 2. The execute benefits champions with less damage more than those with high damage. An assassin will one shot that squishy regardless of the elder buff. A tank however, will be more likely to take out an assassin in a 1v1 duel. 3. The removal of walls doesn’t inherently aid assassins. Yes, they benefit from added flank paths, but vision wards can now cover more routes at once and there are more escape paths available for when you spot an assassin coming. 4. Assassins are only good when they are too safe or provide too much utility. Riot intends to nerf Pyke’s passive healing and his base hp, and has nerfed Qiyana’s ultimate cooldown twice to reduce her team fight utility. Both are steps to knock down assassins to the role of just squishy killers. 5. There has been some very dominant tanks in season 9, like Nunu and Sejuani. As much as it has been a ‘damage meta’, tanks aren’t all irrelevant. They’re just significantly less prevalent. 6. Lastly, those lethality items? Full lethality is being nerfed. 2 item lethality is remaining at a similar level of damage with more utility, and the 1 item power spike is much more flattened. This is because base lethality stats are being reduced and all lethality items will have a passive that grants flat lethality if you 2 items. This makes the first and third lethality items less impactful. As a way to keep them useful, they are increasing utility. Things like reducing Duskblades cooldown but decreasing it’s damage, and changing Edge of Night into a proper spellshield. I see this season shaping up to be much more open and flexible, supporting on the fly adaptation in builds and creating more viable strategies for champions. More champions will be able to flex in different roles and the game health seems much more stable.
Well structured. Thank you!
: You don't see all the effects of the changes, tho. - More EXP on mid? Yes, that means the solo-laners are overall stronger. But that also means the exact same roaming you complain about is MUCH more risky since you loose a ton of EXP on top of the already existing plates! - Reduced Bot EXP? Yes, that means the lane is more vulnerable. But guess what. It also means the lane (2 out of 5 players) deal noticeable LESS DMG! THAT'S WHAT WE WANT! Additionally Mage Supports need EXP to be usefull, so they will be alot less impactfull which once again results in LESS DMG due to Tank/Heal supports becaome more viable! ------------ The alcove is beyond my grasp. I don't see what ever interesting gameplay they expect to result from them... Is there supposed to be something usefull? Or just a new path you can hide in? I don't get it, at all.
Not sure why you're downvoted but you're 100% correct. This also puts power into top lane mains and stops them from feeling like they can't do anything since they'll be higher level.
: There is no reason you can justify nerfing exp for bot, it's already the lane thats behind the most with shared exp. All this does is make bot even more gankable and cancer to play.
It's done because top lane needs relevancy. Making it have more XP is the best way to do this.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
There's a diana bug where her passive will not proc on her third auto sometimes, requiring a second auto. https://gfycat.com/pitifulfirsthandhyrax-leagueoflegends in game example. Our bugs megathread contains more examples on r/dianamains of this bug. https://www.reddit.com/r/DianaMains/comments/ceh0hc/diana_bugs_megathread/ This is the last one we need fixed! We'd be so grateful if Diana was bug free :)!!
Azca33 (NA)
: I have no idea what C9’s fascination is with Sneaky. Sneaky hasn’t been good in years. They need to get a new adc. Please in 2020 move on from Sneaky.
Sneaky is fine. He's the best low-econ adc. He outputs the highest damage given fewest resources among all adc players. He's consistent.
: G2 vs C9's game (rant)
Nisqy is just fine.. what the fuck.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:10:24.087+0000) > > riots small balance team I'm sure you're being sarcastic here.
No, I'm not. They don't have a huge team dedicated to this. Even if they do, it doesn't account for millions of players/playstyles. It's better for a champ to be broken then underperform.
: Garen has currently a 55.92 win rate mid and a 55.50% win rate top
Because riots small balance team won't ever be able to account for player interaction across all elos? They have a playtest team, but they shoot stronger than weaker most of the time.
: Replay or it didn't happen. For all we know, you dove in 1v5 and got pubstomped by an entire team.
That's what I'm saying.. 700 armor they'd be tickling him. He either had really low base HP to go with it or the enemy team had some kind of magic damage / huge objective like elder. A 700 HP Malphite doesn't die that quick.
: The world is going "Dark Mode", Why is Riot going the Opposite way?
Playing during the day makes light mode easier on my eyes personally. I would like to see a darker tone though, options are nice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg0PUno6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T19:48:20.911+0000) > > Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start. i like your reasoning more, sadly the boards destroy anything that doesn't conform to them
> [{quoted}](name=Frozen Ink,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg0PUno6,comment-id=00020005,timestamp=2019-10-10T19:19:26.638+0000) > > i like your reasoning more, sadly the boards destroy anything that doesn't conform to them The boards just be that way I guess.
Madz (NA)
: Does anybody know why the word "Six Four" is being censored in client?
No idea. Just a clarification though, it was not censorship but misunderstanding from the casters. A rioter cleared it up on reddit and took ownership.
Moon Mom (NA)
: Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start.
> [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg0PUno6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T19:48:20.911+0000) > > Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start. Holy shit -13 downvotes for stating facts. This is why he got changes. Its to offset the buffs he got. It's a step in the direction NOT the answer.
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start.
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
The SoundCloud version has WAY better quality. Youtube screwed the compression up so you can't hear any of the stuff going on. It's not better than the most recent work, but it sounds a hell of a lot better than the youtube version. https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/phoenix-ft-cailin-russo-and-chrissy-costanza-worlds-2019
Nhivia (NA)
: Anivia's wall should be toggle(able)
: https://streamable.com/k6sic Tryndamere outplays me hard :) Literally only has a dorans blade and is lvl 4, 5 crits in 6 autos. 35% chance :)))))
You kited 50 feet outside of your tower.. away from your creeps. You deserved to lose that trade 100%.
: the support page is literal eye aids.
Can you not use aids to describe it? Also, it's not that bad. I personally prefer the white background (I use light-themed discord and everything else). Yes, there should be a dark mode option (like with twitch and other websites) but I think it's a little far to call something aids.. c'mon.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AFYp7hnX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-28T05:04:34.814+0000) > > So why are we blatantly ignoring Riot's promise to give unpopular champions more skins, and the fact that they have been delivering on that promise all year? Seriously, why? So you have an excuse to keep complaining? We do have excuse to complain, some champions haven't gotten a skin for a very long time like xerath, skarner, Taliyah as I won't count the esports skin when SSG won Worlds in 2017. We Complain cause certain champions get more skins then others. I love the fact all the AD Carries in Bottom lane are getting skins but doesn't excuse the fact champions that been around for long time that haven't gotten a new skin compared to new champions example Pyke, Neeko come to mind then you have ornn which is probably one of the new champions to yet to recieve another skin, as Pyke and Neeko were release after Ornn.. Then if you read the article in News where Riot's Road Map of Prestige Skins as Qiyana is getting one, before the Year is over.
If those champs playrates increase, so will the skin sales.
Theorex (NA)
: I love seeing people say that those stats matter. Ryze had a 44% win rate with a 1% play rate at one point, and still got nerfed. Removal of Zhonya's Ulti. Shield size decreased, MS decreased, Damage Lowered. If those stats mattered, Ryze would have gotten more shielding and more MS, with more damage. As long as I exist, I will literally flame anyone for saying that stats matter. Riot doesn't care for solo queue stats. Riot cares for Pro Stats. Riot as actively is removing skill expression from the game. If you look at the video of the balance team talking about Ryze post removal of his shields. They are using IRON to determine if the change was good or not. Yes lets pick a elo that literally does not understand the game to determine if the champion is good or bad. Sorry Jatt you may be a good shoutcaster/analyst but someone on the balance team had to sit down and think, "Why are we balancing for fucking iron players that don't know how to use the brain between their two ears?"
Riot cares for both.. they've nerfed soloq champs before. They also nerf for pro play.
: i dont think she is as balanced as you claim. she is sub 49% win rate and one of the worst mid laners and not meta for the 1st time ever. she has a 4% pick rate and 0% ban rate. so she isnt even played very much.
Downvoted for saying facts. amazing. It's clear the boards gobbles up any nonsense post and doesn't take the time to research things. Ori has always been a 'meh to ok pick' for the last few seasons in pro play AND soloq. This buff doesn't magically make her S Tier midlaner since the buffs are tied to her R...
: lol, like i said you don't know what a long CD is. Those CDs are middle ground CDs just like most other mid laners, W is a little longer since she maxes it last. Xerath comparatively: Q: 9/8/7/6/5 (so 7 by "early game" 2s less than your 9) W: 14/13/12/10 E: 18/16/14/12/10 (Usually last maxed) 18 seconds is LONGER than 15. Kat also has reset mechanics on E to daggers, and on take downs. And you cant "abuse" kat even if Q or W are on CD, cause she can easily E dodge, and reset its CD with Q or W if needed. And so what if she has to sit back and play safe for a few seconds, she wants the lane to get pushed into her for easier kills/ganks. Can easily wave clear if needed, OH and she is mana less so as long as she keeps her HP healthy she can do this all day!
I'm sorry but 9 seconds is a long window for you to react. What are you doing for 9 seconds that doesn't warrant you doing anything after she's used Q? Hit her back. She's probably in Melee range and won't be able to blink again for a few seconds. Sure its not "20 seCoNdS" long, but it is a window regardless. And again her W is maxed last, so all you have to worry about is Q.. if you stand away from your wave you also force her to choose between CS and you. It's basic positioning. I've played against several Mid-high diamond Katarina players last season... I know what I'm talking about. Your window to abuse her is the Q cd window and you can make this more effective by positioning off of your wave, relative to where your ward is for spotting the jungler. You do realize if she mindlessly jumps she has to WALK up to get her Q reset.. right? Why not hit her, use your cc ability on the Q path. If she wastes W that's one less damage spell she has.
: I dont think you know what a long cd is lol
I indeed do.. it's a long window early game to abuse her. Q COOLDOWN: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 11 seconds is a long time early game. Laning phase is relevant to the 9 second mark (3 point rank) only and does in fact have a meaningful downtime. That is your window to trade. It's basic trading for mid. When they use CD, you move in and harass. W COOLDOWN: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 she maxes this last.. 15 seconds is a LONG time.
: optimal use of ahri's ulti
rip shutdown gold. ;-;
Kat XD (NA)
: 1 Tip to play against Katarina for every champion, from a long time Kat main. Part 1: A, B, and C
It's shocking to me how bad the boards are showing their inability to play against a champ as telegraphed as Katarina. Amazing.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhl0,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:51:00.450+0000) > > {{champion:82}} just press r and it remove every daggers :) ...from the Rift. She will just spam daggers in Death Realm and slice {{champion:82}} down if he doesn't E her during her ultimate's channel.
... if she used her daggers they won't be up for awhile. They have long cds.
Aazzlano (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=caffeine abuser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:07:33.156+0000) > count her blinks, after 3 blinks if you ult her away she has no way to chase you for a few seconds. Lol this just shows how dumb it is to play against her honestly. Like yeah ok just wait out 3 blinks which all give her damage reduction btw, and once she uses all 3 then you can attempt to get her off of you, oh but that only works for a few seconds and then she's back online and it was all for nothing. And the problem with Kat isn't even her ult. Her obscene passive damage is what her real problem is, you have to seriously avoid the daggers if you want a chance to live. Her ult is just filler for the few seconds when all her other cds are down that she can't abuse her passive with. the issue is that the daggers really always go towards a path you would need to run away from her from, so it completely locks down running away. you have to run forward to avoid the damage which means that she just becomes a pure statcheck champ, with big damage reduction to make it even harder for you. she either kills you with her burst or you survive and can kill her, running away is not an option.
She doesn't get damage reduction from E since her rework. Her passive damage is also super easy to dodge. Literally just don't' run backwards. You'll eat 1 dagger at the most with E>W, but you should never take damage from her Q. Fight back after the trade because all she has is autos. To dodge them strafe left or right depending on which side the jungler is on. The daggers were a whole point of the rework. You couldn't dodge any damage pre rework. With her Q and W you at least have a chance to counterplay her due to the delay to damage.
: Hes feast famine on the level of Trynd. If his cheese works, he wins. Doesn't, and hes useless as shit.
So like Diana? (my main champ) He's a literal stat check that throws himself at you. If they don't have the numbers to kill you, then they're useless (outside of his small utility in a team fight).
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
The boards say this every season. Nothing changes just because we're on magical number 10. Lol.
: Atleast its not the usual, yes they should do something about it soon but be glad its not vayne or lee sin or khazix, etc.
Holy boards mental gymnastics. This champion has been a stat check in top lane for 20 years and was overbuffed to S-tier. Stop. He's been OP for awhile now.
: Raise your voices pls
LOL. The boards think they'll make a change. Adorable. This logo is literally 100 x's better across all platforms. Put the Rose-tinted glasses away.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: you know what's scary, if you look at the new WIP launcher you start to believe that they used your concept as influence for real. https://i.redd.it/zbx2br77bea31.png It's all blocky and hardcut with a bold font. Add the options League of legends, TFT and *"insert upcoming riot fighting game title here"* on top and you actually got your design.
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90zu7G7p,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:29:04.897+0000) > > you know what's scary, if you look at the new WIP launcher you start to believe that they used your concept as influence for real. > https://i.redd.it/zbx2br77bea31.png > > It's all blocky and hardcut with a bold font. Add the options League of legends, TFT and *"insert upcoming riot fighting game title here"* on top and you actually got your design. You realize this is just for the launcher right?
: it's seems you are a lux main it doesn't matter how much items he has he had 145 magic resist witch is a lot of mr and the death recap is fixed fool lux can one shot and poke and shield and sup and cc and slow so ofc she will deal 55% of your hp bc she's broken
145 magic resistance may be a lot of MR but lux is taking away a good chunk from her pen. He has 112 MR, not 145. He ate all of Lux's spells, she used her passive and weaved in a few autos. You also have to account for Ludens splash damage, comet, scorch, etc. Just because you have 112 MR doesn't mean you get to face tank all of a mage's spells. That isn't right. He got hit with literally everything, so quite frankly 55 percent of his health is correct if she hit everything + multiple passive procs + runes. -------------------------------------------------------------- Deathrecap is also still bugged. Someone got killed by revive the other day on the boards, so I don't trust the numbers quite frankly. I am not a lux main and don't believe in spreading a false narrative that tanks die too quick. She has a pen, if he eats all the skillshots he'll suffer and get low. Tanks do not deserve to run around freely taking any damage while killing you. It's incredibly toxic and forces a meta with very few answers.
: Turret plating is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen added to the game next to rng scuttles
The boards asked for it............. "Make towers indestructible pls."
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6U959VE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:38:58.758+0000) > > Her Q is up all the time. It's her clear, her damage, her primary tool for getting things done. Even a small nerf to this ability is a huge nerf to Evelynn overall. > > In contrast, her ult has a long cooldown. She doesn't get it all the time, and using it is a big spike in power for her. Buffing the ult makes those power spikes stronger, but doesn't affect anything outside of those brief moments. which is all she needs. She literally already oneshots me as a 6k hp cho with one or two MR items. ONE SHOTS IN ONE COMBO. Literally, from the point the charm takes affect, she solo oneshot me under MY tower in 1 second. 1 second. As a 6k hp cho with over 100 magic resist. That is wrong on sooo many levels. Now, her oneshot potential will be even STRONGER. like wtf, are you kidding me.
She had to have a ton of pen + raw AP to go with it. Eve isn't one-shotting a 6k HP target in one second even through charm. Where are your merc treads to reduce the cc duration to practically nothing followed by a silence? This is legit the biggest hyperbole I've seen. She shreds but not 6k hp in one second.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bkO0hcjo,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:41:02.976+0000) > > Eve has been S tier for so long. I mean Eve isn't OP tho, it's not like her damage is that high and her charm is hard and takes a lot of time to charge, and her mobility is quite limited.
Her stealth is bonkers in all elos though. You have to play a special way to deal with her, and most of the playerbase won't adapt to it. Her mere presence alone is terrifying because you can't see her. She creates a lot of invisible pressure.
: Ah yes a tier 2 champ is best jungler in game. jesus christ. meanwhile actual op junglers get to roll around
MaFyO2154 (EUW)
: who cares, its just a word. autism is a large spectrum and there are high functioning autists and very low function autists who are nothing more than just a burden for your wallet. its sad but true.
Would you say the same thing to a parent dead in the face that loves their child unconditionally or your own child?
: So you think being autistic makes one stupider?
Because the boards downvoted you, I guess so! In all seriousness: COME ON people. Y'all are better than this. Don't degrade the word autism into an argument over a freaking champion on the internet. You wouldn't dare say this to a parent that had a child with autism, so don't say it at all.
XYGSYS (NA)
: Does anybody like the event passes?
Yes... otherwise they wouldn't keep making them?
: Game modes won't come back, here is why:
Aram has way more play rate than nexus blitz and treeline EVER had. It's even getting its own balance changes, unlike treeline which has had the funneling problem for years. The emotional bias over treeline leaving needs to go. Most of the mode is filled with bots. Let it go. Riot reworked the map once 7 years ago and tried various balance changes. It's best to let it go and capitalize on TFT which is way more popular.
Auve (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v2AhIFl4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-02T16:26:47.103+0000) > > Does anyone not realize riot did actively try with treeline..? They reworked the map and it still had a low population. No one's playing it hardly so if the numbers are lower than nexus blitz then, of course, it's going to get canceled. They reworked it 7 years ago :/ They've basically done nothing since. In fact, as I state in the post, the rework probably did more to push players away from the map if anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Auve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v2AhIFl4,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-08-02T16:37:28.544+0000) > > They reworked it 7 years ago :/ > > They've basically done nothing since. In fact, as I state in the post, the rework probably did more to push players away from the map if anything. I still can't blame them if no one gave it a shot. It has really low queue numbers. Unpopular opinion, but the boards are just swarms of people upset for no reason. It's a good business decision to dedicate resources away from that mode and into TFT which is far m ore popular.
: I like how you censored the name in the champ select, like we can't just see who posted it.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KQqIE3Wq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T00:22:41.323+0000) > > I like how you censored the name in the champ select, like we can't just see who posted it. Probably posting from an alt.
Auve (NA)
: In Defense of the Treeline
Does anyone not realize riot did actively try with treeline..? They reworked the map and it still had a low population. No one's playing it hardly so if the numbers are lower than nexus blitz then, of course, it's going to get canceled.
: > [{quoted}](name=Angrychickén,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7NLjNGbU,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T18:38:08.334+0000) > > Yeah, I hope more people say this, Tahm is pretty strong early, but post lane, you will automatically contribute more to a team fight by virtue of not being Tahm Kench Then why does he do so well in pro play?
Pro play is playing on an older patch. He's mainly used as an "Oh fuck, honey, the ADC is dying/needs to evade a skillshot" button. Next patch will remove that potential, and he will have 0 team fight presence like live.
: That combo doesnt even make fucking sense. Only people with a low enough ping can do that shit. I had a 30ish ping and it barely worked out. Removing it is fine. Everything else, I agree.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=El9XMnbA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-23T10:20:43.924+0000) > > That combo doesnt even make fucking sense. Only people with a low enough ping can do that shit. I had a 30ish ping and it barely worked out. Removing it is fine. Everything else, I agree. I'm glad the combo got removed too. Let's keep in mind it wasn't ping based though, only if you were at maximum range. I did this combo pretty much 100% of the time on 90 ping pre server move (have 30 now).
: Riot Zhanos destroying diana on purpose
Here we go, Please take NONE of what I say personally. I love Diana - I'm just tired of people saying these changes guttted her when they're straight buffs practically. I'm a 2.5 Million Mastery Diana main with a few accounts in mid diamond season 8 (haven't played much ranked this season). __________ Holy shit I'm done with the misconception of these changes. If you played Diana pre AS change where Rickless changed her you'd understand why these were good. Let's see what he did. > Double the mana pool at 18 - YAY! Mana issues solved without a gimmicky passive. > MUCH Better scaling attack speed and non-clunky as passive removed. > Movespeed on passive for chase and disengage potential, and to juke skillshots early (this is huge and helps her a lot with early laning) > Q is more snappy and instant cast, reveals FOW on the tip. The difference in her Q is night and day. Old (slow and bugged) https://gyazo.com/756321f31e358ca038346d399d880dce new (new and improved, snappy and instant) https://gyazo.com/9ccde362b6c82b8b08a5e0fea1352cea > Lower E CD to match W at max rank almost (this is great, we also aren't forced to leve E pre 6 anymore for a gimmicky AS passive that gives us normal AS for 3 autos YAY!). > No changes to R, the lockout time was removed. __________ All of these buffs for: Passive AP ratio nerf: 20 percent She never needed this to begin with. She got it in 4.4 when lich bane was changed as a 'compensation buff' but never freaking built the item. SHe was fine before, she will be fine now. Removal of AS: Late game, it's a nerf to spell weaving splitpushing. Diana throws her abilities all at once so its more of a buff to get consistent non clunky attack speed. _________ Did you even play these changes? Because they make her so much fucking better to play compared to the tragedy she had to go through in previous patches for some clunky attack speed playstyle. SHe has Janna's attack speed at level 1. Let that sink in. It ruined her jungle potential. _________ Lastly, RQ combos removal doesn't matter. I can do it on command practically. If it means she gets an instant Q like the Gif shows it literally doesnt matter. It's a toxic mechanic anyway and unfair to the person she's playing vs.
: Kinda suprised you didn't bring up the mandatory conq drain tanks that ruin literally every single game in this meta right now. {{champion:92}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} I mean they all one shot so ur point still stands but I find these guys to be a much bigger problem now that Conq has been changed.
Irelia doesn't oneshot, let's be honest. She needs her passive to do serious damage and doesn't oneshot casters with sheen alone anymore. Her passive requires 5 stacks, and once she's on you she'll need to auto to do consistent damage. Her Q, W, E, R and an auto will not oneshot you unless you're severely underleveled.
: was playing a ranked game, got super fed as Shaco early then just lost. reason? I'd jump on their lategame Vayne and my first auto would get her down to 1/8 hp only to have Yuumi instantly double heal Vayne to full health through the auto and tiamat and E. It was just a little absurd.
Soraka and nami would do the same thing tbh. Always look at it as a 2v1, rather than just going to oneshot vayne. They have more resources and if vayne survives your initial burst then you'll need to be more patient.
nutzdeez (NA)
: I highly doubt morde is getting any work done. But even with the VFX update Jax's ult is still hard to notice even when you use yourself. I think it would make sense to get a similar effect to that of Nasus or Renekton and change height
It's been noted several times morde is the upcoming VGU
Show more

Moon Mom

Level 307 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion