DeusVult (NA)
: the worst is when you go through minion rounds and you get 1 item (for a total of 2) and some gold, but you are stuck with all 1 star champs, meanwhile here comes mr 2 completed items on his 2 star...
This right here, item drops need to be normalized, the only thing that should be RNG is what item drops
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ73kLtj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:45:56.856+0000) > > Where exactly did you get the stats that more people play "unpopular" champs over popular ones? You know the very definition of popular means a majority favor a certain champion. What I don't understand is why they would overload a champ with so many skins over another that barely has any. Champions are usually made popular by streamers or what pros play. Giving rise to FOTM, but a lot of champions are viable, despite how broken this current meta is. > > Giving skins to champs that are on the fringes of play would net them more money over burning people out on specific champions. So I tend to agree they don't make the majority of their decision based on a monetary value. I mean, they are gutting akali again in the next patch, she might have a new skin but she wont be that popular because they keep nerfing her. They are also nerfing pyke. If you want people to listen, craft a competent or compelling argument, don't just make statistics up. If you can get people to justify putting money down for virtual items, they are more likely to justify it again. It's not statistics, it's psychology. People who don't spend money on the game because their champions aren't getting anything worth buying are less likely to buy into things like event passes. Giving a skin to a popular champion only get the people who play that specific champion to buy it, while simultaneously discouraging all the people who play unpopular champions from ever expecting to get a skin and getting invested in the game. Marginalizing everybody who doesn't play popular champions is unhealthy for the game's longevity. They get the cash from the players of one champion, but all the people who play forgotten champions are less and less likely to care. Akali's upcoming changes are buffs. Her shroud doesn't obscure her anymore, but she's getting nearly double the uptime on her shroud cooldown and straight-up more damage. Pyke's changes are also buffs. He can stun minions again and gets double the gold from kills with his ult, he's just punished harder for mistiming his ult. Seems like you aren't very informed.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ73kLtj,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:56:46.410+0000) > > If you can get people to justify putting money down for virtual items, they are more likely to justify it again. It's not statistics, it's psychology. People who don't spend money on the game because their champions aren't getting anything worth buying are less likely to buy into things like event passes. Giving a skin to a popular champion only get the people who play that specific champion to buy it, while simultaneously discouraging all the people who play unpopular champions from ever expecting to get a skin and getting invested in the game. Marginalizing everybody who doesn't play popular champions is unhealthy for the game's longevity. They get the cash from the players of one champion, but all the people who play forgotten champions are less and less likely to care. > > Akali's upcoming changes are buffs. Her shroud doesn't obscure her anymore, but she's getting nearly double the uptime on her shroud cooldown and straight-up more damage. Pyke's changes are also buffs. He can stun minions again and gets double the gold from kills with his ult, he's just punished harder for mistiming his ult. Seems like you aren't very informed. Reading comprehension seems hard for you, I didn't say they should keep giving skins to popular champs, I think it makes more sense to spread them out, especially considering the sheer amount of champions they have. Akali was nerfed, her shroud does nothing when it ranks up, just a flat amount and she can be revealed now. They nerfed dmg and her "buff" is a .1 ap increase. Pyke wasn't buffed either, they reverted a change that should have never happened to begin with but it deals no dmg to non champs. They nerfed his ult if it doesnt execute. Its like they are nerfing certain champs to force them to play specific roles/metas. What made the game so great was experimenting with champions, not pigeonholing them into specific roles. This only further shows the incompetence of the balance team that they have to nerf champions based on where they want to see them, instead of just fixing their kits.
: I honestly do not believe that TFT is ready for a Ranked Queue in its current state.
I stopped playing a few weeks ago b/c the mode is more about luck and less about strategy. Its fun in its own right, but there is just too much RNG. And the fact its getting a ranked mode so soon is just stupid but no surprising. It will only highlight the teams incompetence in balancing. The only RNG that should exist for items, is what drops, there should be a set amount of items that drops from each group of monsters.
iiGazeii (NA)
: For a brief moment, I was excited for PROJECT: Syndra
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ73kLtj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:38:35.262+0000) > > I was excited that among the champions getting a skin, they decided to include even just one that isn't really popular. Then, I realized it was PROJECT: Irelia, and now I'm just disappointed. The devs told us it was their mission to get less popular champions more skins this year, but all they've proven is that the moneymakers are getting skins. > > I understand that skins are how they make money and that "wasting" dev hours on a skin for an unpopular champion isn't cost effective, but that isn't the big picture here. The devs have stated that they don't have a queue for champion skins, they go by what the creative team pitches, which means that the creative team doesn't care about these champions. They simply aren't on their mind. Their art team isn't thinking about unpopular champions, coming up with concepts that inspire the team to include them. The story team isn't looking for ways to fit unpopular champions into the lore of skinlines, creating compelling reasons to get them into production. > > This is a PR issue, not just a money issue. Yes, something like PROJECT: Syndra or PROJECT: Swain would have gotten them less cash than what they went with, but it makes the people who like unpopular champions jaded, and unlikely to invest any money in anything the devs put out. The number of people who play unpopular champions far outweighs the people who play any single popular champion that gets a skin, and that's all the people they're pushing away with these tactics. Getting people to justify buying skins is the foot in the door to getting them to buy things like event passes. It would make the devs more money in the long run to mix together popular and unpopular skins in their releases so that everybody can stay hopeful that their champion could get a skin. Where exactly did you get the stats that more people play "unpopular" champs over popular ones? You know the very definition of popular means a majority favor a certain champion. What I don't understand is why they would overload a champ with so many skins over another that barely has any. Champions are usually made popular by streamers or what pros play. Giving rise to FOTM, but a lot of champions are viable, despite how broken this current meta is. Giving skins to champs that are on the fringes of play would net them more money over burning people out on specific champions. So I tend to agree they don't make the majority of their decision based on a monetary value. I mean, they are gutting akali again in the next patch, she might have a new skin but she wont be that popular because they keep nerfing her. They are also nerfing pyke. If you want people to listen, craft a competent or compelling argument, don't just make statistics up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R6Jr1ms4,comment-id=00030006,timestamp=2019-07-05T22:01:16.576+0000) > > The fact people are still so toxic is proof it isn't working, and high elo streamers who are toxic everyday not being punished only exacerbates the problem. The fact that people are still toxic proves nothing. Do you have any idea how many players play this game, and how many toxic players there are?
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R6Jr1ms4,comment-id=000300060000,timestamp=2019-07-05T23:30:24.939+0000) > > The fact that people are still toxic proves nothing. Do you have any idea how many players play this game, and how many toxic players there are? Enough that ppl experience them every other game.
: Okay so, how do you KNOW that people you report don't get punished? Not every report ends in an instant feedback notification, and Riot doesn't tell you for privacy purposes. If someone did something TRULY report worthy and was reported, they are most likely getting what they deserve.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R6Jr1ms4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:27:08.505+0000) > > Okay so, how do you KNOW that people you report don't get punished? Not every report ends in an instant feedback notification, and Riot doesn't tell you for privacy purposes. If someone did something TRULY report worthy and was reported, they are most likely getting what they deserve. The fact people are still so toxic is proof it isn't working, and high elo streamers who are toxic everyday not being punished only exacerbates the problem.
: Because not every player can play every champion. It’s that simple. Say you’re a tank main but get an assassin - two different play styles with nothing to do with each other, and you’re likely to know nothing about what to do with your champ, so your team is essentially fighting a 4v5. In TFT, the only RNG you’re worrying about is with times. You adapt your comp constantly, and the only real skill you can put out is through unit positioning and item placement. You can consistently play TFT at the same level of skill, but not every champion in ARAM at the same level of skill.
> [{quoted}](name=KatMainWannabe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=in2pogJc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-01T20:20:48.793+0000) > > Because not every player can play every champion. It’s that simple. Say you’re a tank main but get an assassin - two different play styles with nothing to do with each other, and you’re likely to know nothing about what to do with your champ, so your team is essentially fighting a 4v5. In TFT, the only RNG you’re worrying about is with times. You adapt your comp constantly, and the only real skill you can put out is through unit positioning and item placement. You can consistently play TFT at the same level of skill, but not every champion in ARAM at the same level of skill. Wrong, the fact someone can complete 3 items in the third round while people are still struggling to complete one makes the RNG of items king over any sort of "skill or tactics" that should be prevalent in the mode. You have RNG with the champions you get already, but compounded with how the items work or in this case, don't work, makes the mode unplayable in a ranked setting.
: Riot please listen to the item RNG community criticism ....
It will change once they introduce ranked and people stop playing b/c its completely based off luck, and zero skill/tactics
Kelg (NA)
: Riot has really gone down the drain... I miss old Riot, I used to unironically believe riot was one of the best game companies. They used to care about their playerbase. Now they just care about how many 100$ golden chromas they can make for Yasuo/Kaisa/Ahri/Lux/Etc, how many items they can cram into loot boxes, and how much they can milk people for in general.
This is what happens when greedy corporations get their hands on something that has the potential to make a ton of money. A lot of companies were amazing until they were swallowed up by larger companies or had upper management hire greedy people that instilled predatory practices into gaming. This is why great companies are shells of their former glory. Blizzard, Bioware, and Riot to name a few. Its going to come to a head and theres gonna be another gaming crash b/c of it.
: My Experiences Traveling Through Gold/Silver (Smurf)
What I have noticed is that silver 2-gold 3 is elo hell. Unranked get dumped in silver 1 and 2, no one listens, everyone thinks they are gods. Constant people trying to "split push" while the enemy team is taking an inhib. Playing champs they have never played in ranked. People trolling b/c they didnt get a champ in champ select, or rage quitting/trolling b/c they have low self esteem and get triggered/tilted so easily.
: I've always thought tahm was broken. Then a few months back they said they nerfed him and all tahm kench mains were crying and I haven't heard about him until recently this week. I thought he was nerfed? Is he still strong even with the nerf or did he recently get a buff?
They nerfed his support viability, they buffed his top lane viability, by a ton. People who say he isn't broken are delusional. He is broken, does he have counters, of course, but they aren't as strong against him as ppl think.
Æ3X (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoctorDeadIift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:01:57.781+0000) > > It is sad that people often forget that League is just a game, which is supposed to be fun. Nubrac plays Teemo because he likes the champion and wants to have fun. However, Nightblue3 was far from having fun in his games and it showed with how tilted he would get. Hopefully this 2 week vacation allows him to step back and reset his mental. YO Dude is your mental health OK!? Like you are saying that Solo Queue is for fun you know this mentality is what has ruined this server and the NA community cause people on this server are so damn opinionated and delusional it's insane you are saying that NB3 got tilted and " WHO WAS THE CAUSE OF IT? " And he likes teemo then let him play teemo top but he queued up for support role and went mid and to me if he was in my game i would report him with a second thought cause I consider this troll. And more specifically if he wanted to have fun why did he not communicate with the team talking to them about what he was trying to do. Like are you ok man bro "RANKED MODE ISNT JUST A GAME" you wanna troll and have fun sure do it NORMALS you brain dead cause there's a reason that NORMALS EXIST. Like how can you say that when Faker, sneaky, doublelift and every professional player plays solo ranked to get BETTER NOT TO HAVE FUN? Fun is just a part of it all as being a pro player is part of their lives and how they make their earning if you are still delusional about it go check what they have to say about this check the fucking tweet and read their opinions about the matter. And a tip please stop talking into matters you don't want to understand cause IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE which you choose to do so without engaging into the whole matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Æ3X,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=00080003,timestamp=2019-06-21T15:53:59.275+0000) > > YO Dude is your mental health OK!? Like you are saying that Solo Queue is for fun you know this mentality is what has ruined this server and the NA community cause people on this server are so damn opinionated and delusional it's insane you are saying that NB3 got tilted and " WHO WAS THE CAUSE OF IT? " > > And he likes teemo then let him play teemo top but he queued up for support role and went mid and to me if he was in my game i would report him with a second thought cause I consider this troll. > > And more specifically if he wanted to have fun why did he not communicate with the team talking to them about what he was trying to do. Like are you ok man bro "RANKED MODE ISNT JUST A GAME" you wanna troll and have fun sure do it NORMALS you brain dead cause there's a reason that NORMALS EXIST. Like how can you say that when Faker, sneaky, doublelift and every professional player plays solo ranked to get BETTER NOT TO HAVE FUN? Fun is just a part of it all as being a pro player is part of their lives and how they make their earning if you are still delusional about it go check what they have to say about this check the fucking tweet and read their opinions about the matter. > > And a tip please stop talking into matters you don't want to understand cause IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE which you choose to do so without engaging into the whole matter. You're right, ignorance is a choice, and ignorance seems to be your forte in this matter. You can only "tilt" if you allow yourself to be so. Whether a bad player or someone made bad plays, YOUR reaction to whatever occurs in game will dictate how you play. Someone doesn't control your actions in that matter, "tilt" is a state of mind that you have complete control over. People that use that as an excuse, have no business playing in the pro's or claiming they are good in any matter regarding the game. Let me reiterate for those with very little reading comprehension, those people that "use it as an excuse" have no reason to be playing pro or claim they are good. I am not saying people can't tilt, but how you move forward from that state of mind is completely up to you, not someone else.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-06-21T00:33:47.516+0000) > > I don't know why every time I say NB3 should be punished someone tells me "BUT NUBRAC WAS A TROLL!" > > Player Behavior boardsmembers need to back me up on this one, both people can (and should) be punished. Aye they should, NB3 has done enough to warrant a perma ban or a really long one, and with previous similar cases in mind, Nubrac a 14 days+ one.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T00:39:24.890+0000) > > Aye they should, NB3 has done enough to warrant a perma ban or a really long one, and with previous similar cases in mind, Nubrac a 14 days+ one. In the original reddit post, it states that LLP players, partners with Riot, should not threaten to ban players using backchannels. Which is exactly what NB3 did, some kids just aren't mature enough or responsible enough to handle that kind of responsibility and NB3 proved he wasn't with flying colors.
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:44:02.678+0000) > > just because a lot of people do something against the rules doesn't mean it's not against the rules > > everyone on the planet speeds. doesn't mean it's not against the law > > nightblue3, as a prominent streamer with thousands of viewers should be held to higher standard than regular players like you or me; and shouldn't be immune from punishment because of his status. He is immune because of his status, but he shouldn't be. > > I'm not saying nubrac shoulldnt be banned because he probably should be if he was indeed trolling. I'm saying nightblue should be punished too because he was equally toxic start from the top, it was against the law of the game that nubrac intruded into the midlaners early laning phase. end of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:54:19.172+0000) > > start from the top, it was against the law of the game that nubrac intruded into the midlaners early laning phase. > end of discussion. Just stop right there, it isn't "against the law of the game", and the original post stated as much. He was banned b/c he was intentionally trolling streamers and there was a pattern of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:17:03.214+0000) > > Spoken like a true sheep, try to critically think why people are angry before posting kid. The reason there is such outrage is because people get banned for lesser BS, and NB3 is straight verbally abusing, and harassing people in game and on stream. How are you going to have rules if you aren't going to enforce them equally. **Things I care about:** 1 - trolls ruining games in League. It shouldnt happen, get them the fuck out **Things I don't care about: ** 1- P____ies (feline cat... I have to censor it because of P____ies and moderation) thinking mean words are "verbal abuse" or "harrassment" Edit: God help us if we ever have WW3... the Russians/Chicoms will just shout insults over a megaphone and the entire generation of blue-haired obese bernie bots will collapse into a crying shaking groveling mess
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T20:00:04.532+0000) > > **Things I care about:** > > 1 - trolls ruining games in League. It shouldnt happen, get them the fuck out > > **Things I don't care about: ** > > 1- P____ies (feline cat... I have to censor it because of P____ies and moderation) thinking mean words are "verbal abuse" or "harrassment" > > Edit: God help us if we ever have WW3... the Russians/Chicoms will just shout insults over a megaphone and the entire generation of blue-haired obese bernie bots will collapse into a crying shaking groveling mess Oh look, someone else who has an inability to critically think. I don't care about verbal abuse or harassment, but Riot has rules put into place and if they aren't enforced equally throughout all ranks, why bother having them at all.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:11:18.570+0000) > > There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. > > The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it. You can't respond because you don't have anything to argue with. You actually don't understand how the game works and still argue, that's pretty sad. You keep saying slight changes yet you can't seem to change your gameplay. Having a higher rank and being able to continue to stay in that rank shows that you have more knowledge than the average player, which is silver/gold. You're pretty pathetic trying to push this "ivory tower" shit on me. You don't know the game as well as the high elo players. That is so simple to understand, so when someone with more knowledge is explaining then they're most likely right. If someone who is a doctor is talking about your medical condition and your friend says the doctor is wrong and that you don't have anything. Who are you going to believe? Someone who has more knowledge than the average person the field or someone with average knowledge. You talk about rules and then forget about Nubrac ruining the game for the 4 players. What makes him more special than them? He tilted them and made them not want to play the game. How is that fair that he doesn't get punished. If you want nb3 to get punished so bad, then go to support like nb3 did with nubrac. You don't even know about the lpp thing, do you?. It doesn't give them more power over others, where their vote is more valuable. It just speeds up the process of a support ticket that is sent. He sent a support ticket, his "riot friend" is the support team. Just like everyone else. Nubrac admits that teemo support is trash and it shouldn't be played, but goes teemo support? Explain how that makes sense. The best punishment nb3 can get is a leaverbuster for his afk behavior. Nubrac contradicts himself many times in a conversation between himself and nb3, tarzand, and alicopter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYRKAGlORo Come up with something better than "I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem", "ivory tower", and try to understand why rank is brought up. Even if you are elo boosted, if you aren't understanding how the game works, then you will drop to your elo eventually. Btw Nubrac is allegedly being elo boosted, so I don't know if it was his stat that was working. Again allegedly, i dont know for sure, and i dont care.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T13:13:42.441+0000) > > You can't respond because you don't have anything to argue with. You actually don't understand how the game works and still argue, that's pretty sad. You keep saying slight changes yet you can't seem to change your gameplay. Having a higher rank and being able to continue to stay in that rank shows that you have more knowledge than the average player, which is silver/gold. You're pretty pathetic trying to push this "ivory tower" shit on me. You don't know the game as well as the high elo players. That is so simple to understand, so when someone with more knowledge is explaining then they're most likely right. If someone who is a doctor is talking about your medical condition and your friend says the doctor is wrong and that you don't have anything. Who are you going to believe? Someone who has more knowledge than the average person the field or someone with average knowledge. > > > You talk about rules and then forget about Nubrac ruining the game for the 4 players. What makes him more special than them? He tilted them and made them not want to play the game. How is that fair that he doesn't get punished. If you want nb3 to get punished so bad, then go to support like nb3 did with nubrac. You don't even know about the lpp thing, do you?. It doesn't give them more power over others, where their vote is more valuable. It just speeds up the process of a support ticket that is sent. He sent a support ticket, his "riot friend" is the support team. Just like everyone else. > > > Nubrac admits that teemo support is trash and it shouldn't be played, but goes teemo support? Explain how that makes sense. The best punishment nb3 can get is a leaverbuster for his afk behavior. Nubrac contradicts himself many times in a conversation between himself and nb3, tarzand, and alicopter. > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYRKAGlORo > > > Come up with something better than "I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem", "ivory tower", and try to understand why rank is brought up. Even if you are elo boosted, if you aren't understanding how the game works, then you will drop to your elo eventually. > > Btw Nubrac is allegedly being elo boosted, so I don't know if it was his stat that was working. Again allegedly, i dont know for sure, and i dont care. There is nothing to respond to because I have already made it clear, and yet you persist. You say its just nubrac versus the other 4 on the team, and yes maybe it would be if it was just some random game, but it wasn't. He is a popular streamer endorsed by Riot and a TON of people watched it, and the video was posted. Its no longer just the team versus nubrac. It became public opinion. He not only ruined his reputation but it highlighted how hypocritical Riot's rules and standards are. People began to question why he could be so toxic and have ZERO repercussions while others would have been punished, quite harshly I might add, for the exact same behavior. It makes it worse because he is supposed to be a representation of Riot's standard as a "partner" so he should actually be held at a higher standard than the average player. You talked in another response about how the summoners code states: Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others. Making four other players not enjoy the game is perception, by this logic, someone who people gang up on and blame for a loss could be banned, which is exactly what happened here. Tilting someone is a personal state of mind, you can only tilt yourself. If you lose focus thats on you. Blaming others is childish and only shows the inability to control your own emotions.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:28:30.253+0000) > > Yes, ask other high ranking elo individuals their thoughts, because their opinions trump what is clearly stated in the code of conduct, and you're pretty cluless if you think there is some huge gap, especially in NA ROFL. The only ones delusional are the ones who honestly think NB3 shouldn't get banned, not only b/c of his actions in game but outside of it too. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0vrbz/jensen_doublelift_icu_and_forest_challenger/eral1ac/?context=10000 > > Read the post by the rioter, especially of note, "We do not approve of LPP members threatening players with this privilege and we address these instances when it happens." Which is exactly what he did. You can't expect people to follow your BS rules if you don't even adhere to the simplest ones. AFKing, even if its "to save time" is still afking. You have ZERO chance to win when you just give up, as opposed to working with what you got. Us "hardstuck silvers" know this b/c we deal with it EVERYDAY. You man-children have this happen to you occasionally and you lose your shit, at least he was still trying. The only people that griefed was his team. > > Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying. Sorry but there is no excuse for NB3 and his teams actions. Regardless of how you view Nubrac as "trolling". This seems to be the concept you kids don't seem to get in your "ivory tower". Ok silver, let me explain it to you since you still don't understand. Nightblue and the rest of the team afk'd. And what should happen? Get a 5 min leaverbuster? 20 min? Fine then if you want to be petty about it. You have zero chance of winning if you give up. OK, but why did they give up? Because one player decided to ruin the game for the 4 others? What makes him so special? Why is he allowed to ruin the game for the rest of the team. That's flawed logic there. You hardstuck silvers deal with it everyday because you are most of the playerbase, that's why when you get to high elo, people are at their peak and the only thing that makes a differnce is the mental. IF you fk ur team's mental then the game is lost. "The only people that griefed was his team.". Again go and do some research on what xp is in league of legends. Then come back with this point. Btw there is a big difference between low and high elo. Why do you think they are at the top of the ladder of at least a million players. You are actually delusional if you think a silver player and a master player are the same skill level. You're telling me, that if Caps went against a silver in solo queue by either smurfing or by the enemy buying a high elo account, then you need help. You get better at this game, by putting time into it and learning through experience. You might get the occasional prodigy, but then again they still have more understanding of the game than the average player. You are not the same as voyboy, he has way more gameplay knowledge than you, and not just him, but every high elo player. They have a better understanding of the game and they say that nubrac was griefing. " Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying" This is a funny statement because there was no team to work with since he didn't want to work with them. He did his own thing and they got fked over. Sorry but there is no excuse for Nubrac and his actions. He deserves the punishment and that's it. Nightblue might need a leaverbuster for afk, but that's it. Also show me where NB3 threaten Nubrac? Stop pulling shit from your ass, watch the whole stream, match, or whatever. Then come back with that bs if you even can. Another thing i have to explain since you don't understand. Nightblue's actions outside the game and in his stream shouldn't be punished. Why? Because its not part of the game, he was saying this outside of the game. It's like you getting upset with a player and calling them a fkin r%%%%%. The same thing here, if anything Nubrac deserves to get punished on twitch, since he was streaming NB3 stream on his own stream without permission breaking the twitch TOS. you are a great examle of a typical silver thinking they deserve challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:21:36.405+0000) > > Ok silver, let me explain it to you since you still don't understand. > > Nightblue and the rest of the team afk'd. And what should happen? Get a 5 min leaverbuster? 20 min? Fine then if you want to be petty about it. > > You have zero chance of winning if you give up. OK, but why did they give up? Because one player decided to ruin the game for the 4 others? What makes him so special? Why is he allowed to ruin the game for the rest of the team. That's flawed logic there. > > You hardstuck silvers deal with it everyday because you are most of the playerbase, that's why when you get to high elo, people are at their peak and the only thing that makes a differnce is the mental. IF you fk ur team's mental then the game is lost. "The only people that griefed was his team.". Again go and do some research on what xp is in league of legends. Then come back with this point. > > Btw there is a big difference between low and high elo. Why do you think they are at the top of the ladder of at least a million players. You are actually delusional if you think a silver player and a master player are the same skill level. You're telling me, that if Caps went against a silver in solo queue by either smurfing or by the enemy buying a high elo account, then you need help. You get better at this game, by putting time into it and learning through experience. You might get the occasional prodigy, but then again they still have more understanding of the game than the average player. You are not the same as voyboy, he has way more gameplay knowledge than you, and not just him, but every high elo player. They have a better understanding of the game and they say that nubrac was griefing. > > " Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying" > > This is a funny statement because there was no team to work with since he didn't want to work with them. He did his own thing and they got fked over. Sorry but there is no excuse for Nubrac and his actions. He deserves the punishment and that's it. Nightblue might need a leaverbuster for afk, but that's it. > > > Also show me where NB3 threaten Nubrac? Stop pulling shit from your ass, watch the whole stream, match, or whatever. Then come back with that bs if you even can. > > > Another thing i have to explain since you don't understand. Nightblue's actions outside the game and in his stream shouldn't be punished. Why? Because its not part of the game, he was saying this outside of the game. It's like you getting upset with a player and calling them a fkin r%%%%%. The same thing here, if anything Nubrac deserves to get punished on twitch, since he was streaming NB3 stream on his own stream without permission breaking the twitch TOS. > > > you are a great examle of a typical silver thinking they deserve challenger. There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:31:39.846+0000) > > It doesn't mean I am bad, this is where a lot of players have a disconnect, they think there is some HUGE gap in skill between ranks but there really isn't its just slight adjustments in gameplay, I watch plenty of videos. And if someone did that to me, I would play extremely passive and farm. I wouldn't ragequit and afk then get my entire team to report one person. That's the difference between people who believe NB3 should be banned and those who don't. They are complicit with his actions b/c they themselves are toxic. LOL. There is a huge gap in skill between ranks, i dont think you understand. I only bring up ur rank to show that you're still missing knowledge of how the game works. That's why there are low ranks and higher ranks, thats why when high elo come to smurf they stomp on them, because they have better understanding of the game. Also if someone did that to u, you wouldn't play passive. You would be upset, communication is key and nubrac didn't communicate. btw nightblue didnt ragequit, he was in base after 2 others were afk in base BEFORE him. He didn't get the team to report him, the team already said that before. the midlaner was begging him to leave his lane, he refused to cooperate. He was griefing the game and deserves to get banned. I suggest you watch what happened because u seem misinformed. Nightblue afk's the one game, should be banned? Nubrac constantly griefs and shouldn't get banned? How delusional are you? Even tarzanned and alicopter think the ban was justified. Tarzaned the one who gets rank one every season almost.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:31:59.696+0000) > > LOL. There is a huge gap in skill between ranks, i dont think you understand. I only bring up ur rank to show that you're still missing knowledge of how the game works. That's why there are low ranks and higher ranks, thats why when high elo come to smurf they stomp on them, because they have better understanding of the game. Also if someone did that to u, you wouldn't play passive. You would be upset, communication is key and nubrac didn't communicate. > > btw nightblue didnt ragequit, he was in base after 2 others were afk in base BEFORE him. He didn't get the team to report him, the team already said that before. the midlaner was begging him to leave his lane, he refused to cooperate. He was griefing the game and deserves to get banned. I suggest you watch what happened because u seem misinformed. Nightblue afk's the one game, should be banned? Nubrac constantly griefs and shouldn't get banned? > > How delusional are you? > > Even tarzanned and alicopter think the ban was justified. > > > Tarzaned the one who gets rank one every season almost. Yes, ask other high ranking elo individuals their thoughts, because their opinions trump what is clearly stated in the code of conduct, and you're pretty cluless if you think there is some huge gap, especially in NA ROFL. The only ones delusional are the ones who honestly think NB3 shouldn't get banned, not only b/c of his actions in game but outside of it too. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0vrbz/jensen_doublelift_icu_and_forest_challenger/eral1ac/?context=10000 Read the post by the rioter, especially of note, "We do not approve of LPP members threatening players with this privilege and we address these instances when it happens." Which is exactly what he did. You can't expect people to follow your BS rules if you don't even adhere to the simplest ones. AFKing, even if its "to save time" is still afking. You have ZERO chance to win when you just give up, as opposed to working with what you got. Us "hardstuck silvers" know this b/c we deal with it EVERYDAY. You man-children have this happen to you occasionally and you lose your shit, at least he was still trying. The only people that griefed was his team. Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying. Sorry but there is no excuse for NB3 and his teams actions. Regardless of how you view Nubrac as "trolling". This seems to be the concept you kids don't seem to get in your "ivory tower".
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:13:23.353+0000) > > Being "hardstuck silver" has nothing to do with the argument at hand, if anything it seems to highlight how toxic higher ranks are when you don't follow a strict code that the players at that level play. Which begs the question, why isn't riot policing them more, since they CLEARLY need it. being hardstuck silver means ur bad and don't know what you are talking about. You called me and idiot so im just returning the favor. You clearly don't understand how the game works and think its "off-meta" when its troll. Soaking up midlane's xp without his permission, forcing adc to 2v1 from lvl 1, and making 2 lanes ungankable is greifing. Nightblue had every right to be upset at noobrac. He has a 48% winrate on teemo. What a nice strat. from 411 games, he's got a 48% winrate on teemo. His 81% winrate is in flex and its gold 4. So basically low elo. The midlaner told him to leave or he'll report even before nightblue did. You should watch more educational videos on league since you CLEARLY need it. Imagine this: you play adc ur supp leaves to go mid you cant farm and ur against a zyra and cait jg cant come bot since you are too behind and they would kill u guys if he does come enemy jg might countergank and u both die and lose tower. you are both behind as well as the mid and the troll HIMSELF. you lose the game and it cost you to drop in the chart. its not hard to see why nightblue was upset, it amazes me how blind silvers can be to the troll. btw ur hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, clearly u don't understand the frustration since you won't see him often while high elo players would see him more often. so it does have something to do with the argument at hand
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:08:03.235+0000) > > being hardstuck silver means ur bad and don't know what you are talking about. You called me and idiot so im just returning the favor. You clearly don't understand how the game works and think its "off-meta" when its troll. Soaking up midlane's xp without his permission, forcing adc to 2v1 from lvl 1, and making 2 lanes ungankable is greifing. Nightblue had every right to be upset at noobrac. He has a 48% winrate on teemo. What a nice strat. from 411 games, he's got a 48% winrate on teemo. His 81% winrate is in flex and its gold 4. So basically low elo. The midlaner told him to leave or he'll report even before nightblue did. You should watch more educational videos on league since you CLEARLY need it. > > > > Imagine this: > you play adc > > ur supp leaves to go mid > > > you cant farm and ur against a zyra and cait > > > jg cant come bot since you are too behind and they would kill u guys > > if he does come enemy jg might countergank and u both die and lose tower. > > > you are both behind as well as the mid and the troll HIMSELF. > > you lose the game and it cost you to drop in the chart. > > > > its not hard to see why nightblue was upset, it amazes me how blind silvers can be to the troll. > > > > btw ur hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, clearly u don't understand the frustration since you won't see him often while high elo players would see him more often. so it does have something to do with the argument at hand It doesn't mean I am bad, this is where a lot of players have a disconnect, they think there is some HUGE gap in skill between ranks but there really isn't its just slight adjustments in gameplay, I watch plenty of videos. And if someone did that to me, I would play extremely passive and farm. I wouldn't ragequit and afk then get my entire team to report one person. That's the difference between people who believe NB3 should be banned and those who don't. They are complicit with his actions b/c they themselves are toxic.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:21:00.414+0000) > > He didn't troll the team, think before you post. Or review the summoners code yourself, he didn't do anything in bad faith, he was trying to win the whole time. Getting an entire team to afk because you don't agree with a strat is trolling and that is bannable. How are people like you so stupid? he put the whole team behind because of the strat, and did that intentionally. He knew that would happen as well since he was playing master tier game, but he didn't care. You're hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, i dont think you would understand either way. The strat wouldve been fine if he got first blood and went bot, not soak up the xp for the single lane. He got mid fb, but then threw the advantage by splitting the xp. Nightblue handled the situation very poorly as well. He shouldve been more civilized, but acted like a monkey
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T03:06:43.262+0000) > > he put the whole team behind because of the strat, and did that intentionally. He knew that would happen as well since he was playing master tier game, but he didn't care. You're hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, i dont think you would understand either way. The strat wouldve been fine if he got first blood and went bot, not soak up the xp for the single lane. He got mid fb, but then threw the advantage by splitting the xp. Nightblue handled the situation very poorly as well. He shouldve been more civilized, but acted like a monkey Being "hardstuck silver" has nothing to do with the argument at hand, if anything it seems to highlight how toxic higher ranks are when you don't follow a strict code that the players at that level play. Which begs the question, why isn't riot policing them more, since they CLEARLY need it.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:31:08.074+0000) > > Hate to break it to ya, but that still isn't a bannable offense, strategies you don't agree with aren't a bannable offense. How NB3 reacted IS bannable. hate to break it to ya, what he did was trolling the team. he didnt discuss the strategy with anyone beforehand, he just did it. Adc was unable to farm, mid has less xp than enemy mid. He put 2 lanes at an disadvantage and griefed them. Nightblue did say some stupid shit, but that was on stream not in chat he cant get banned for it, but afking in base is a different story. main point is what teemo did was bannable and his punishment is deserved no matter how hard it sounds. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:51:42.003+0000) > > hate to break it to ya, what he did was trolling the team. he didnt discuss the strategy with anyone beforehand, he just did it. Adc was unable to farm, mid has less xp than enemy mid. He put 2 lanes at an disadvantage and griefed them. Nightblue did say some stupid shit, but that was on stream not in chat he cant get banned for it, but afking in base is a different story. > > > main point is what teemo did was bannable and his punishment is deserved no matter how hard it sounds. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} He didn't troll the team, think before you post. Or review the summoners code yourself, he didn't do anything in bad faith, he was trying to win the whole time. Getting an entire team to afk because you don't agree with a strat is trolling and that is bannable. How are people like you so stupid?
T2K Baka (NA)
: The teemo was at fault mostly, it amazing how many can't realize this. This was a high elo game and teemo put 2 lanes at a disadvantage. Mid lost xp, bot got 2v1 from lvl 1. I understand how nightblue feels because i have played adc where the enemy has a poke bot and my supp leaves lvl 3 and then never comes back. Forcing me to just eat poke and unable to farm or i die. If he went bot after the first blood then, i would say nightblue was wrong, but he didn't. Teemo continued to stay mid and reduce the xp for the midlaner. Nightblue wasn't upset at the teemo pick, he was upset at what teemo was doing and he has every right to be. He couldve handled it better, but teemo was mostly at fault here not nightblue. btw im not a big fan of nightblue, i do like some of his youtube vids to try out for fun in norms, but i dont watch him.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:23:55.892+0000) > > The teemo was at fault mostly, it amazing how many can't realize this. This was a high elo game and teemo put 2 lanes at a disadvantage. Mid lost xp, bot got 2v1 from lvl 1. I understand how nightblue feels because i have played adc where the enemy has a poke bot and my supp leaves lvl 3 and then never comes back. Forcing me to just eat poke and unable to farm or i die. If he went bot after the first blood then, i would say nightblue was wrong, but he didn't. Teemo continued to stay mid and reduce the xp for the midlaner. Nightblue wasn't upset at the teemo pick, he was upset at what teemo was doing and he has every right to be. He couldve handled it better, but teemo was mostly at fault here not nightblue. btw im not a big fan of nightblue, i do like some of his youtube vids to try out for fun in norms, but i dont watch him. Hate to break it to ya, but that still isn't a bannable offense, strategies you don't agree with aren't a bannable offense. How NB3 reacted IS bannable.
: Um... the other player was streaming too.... It's not like this was a Norms match on a smurf account where he stomped on some average Joe. This was a fellow Master rank player clearly griefing. And the fact you can now submit a report ticket via Riot Support helps immensely with the speed of punishments. Nevermind the fact it was a repeat offense over several dozen games. You wanna report him for flaming, go right ahead. But Nightblue is not in the wrong for reporting someone else who was breaking the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:43:39.342+0000) > > Um... the other player was streaming too.... It's not like this was a Norms match on a smurf account where he stomped on some average Joe. This was a fellow Master rank player clearly griefing. > > And the fact you can now submit a report ticket via Riot Support helps immensely with the speed of punishments. Nevermind the fact it was a repeat offense over several dozen games. > > You wanna report him for flaming, go right ahead. But Nightblue is not in the wrong for reporting someone else who was breaking the rules. Are you delusional? Playing a strat that clearly worked as viewed per his match history isn't trolling. Playing a strat you don't agree with isn't trolling. Giving up and afking b/c you don't like what you see, is bannable. Trying something new, isn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:27:55.119+0000) > > "IDIOTS WILL GET 2 WEEK VACATION :)" This is in the title of Nightblue3 right now. He is streaming on his account which is still unpunished. Riot, is this behavior okay with you? Do you defend what he is doing. > Why is his account not suspended and or banned yet. He has FAR past met Riots rules to be punished where is it!? He WILL do this same stuff over and OVER again because he is toxic. Riot. What are you doing about this? Stop making the community hold these people accountable, You should be doing that. Im so sick of you lynch mob "outrage" police. STFU Who cares. Get a hobby. Obsessing over other people and their punishments for things that arent really that bad to begin with... its a sick joke. get over yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:50:57.019+0000) > > Im so sick of you lynch mob "outrage" police. STFU > > Who cares. Get a hobby. Obsessing over other people and their punishments for things that arent really that bad to begin with... its a sick joke. get over yourself. Spoken like a true sheep, try to critically think why people are angry before posting kid. The reason there is such outrage is because people get banned for lesser BS, and NB3 is straight verbally abusing, and harassing people in game and on stream. How are you going to have rules if you aren't going to enforce them equally.
Karfuss (EUW)
: Different rules for thee, not me.
> [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-17T09:31:17.530+0000) > > Different rules for thee, not me. republican motto
: If NB3 broke the rules then the IFS will deal with him... That's literally the purpose of the in-game report system. NB3 shouldn't get special treatment and be punished by Riot; he should be punished by the IFS just like any other player
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:00:56.937+0000) > > If NB3 broke the rules then the IFS will deal with him... That's literally the purpose of the in-game report system. > > NB3 shouldn't get special treatment and be punished by Riot; he should be punished by the IFS just like any other player This would work if he were some random player, but he isn't. He's a streamer that is not only breaking the summoners code in more ways than one, but its recorded AND viewed by quite a few people. There is proof of it occurring and he had special treatment by specifically asking a rioter to look into the situation b/c he deemed someone else was "trolling" when it was him who did it. The person got banned b/c he had everyone on his team side with him while they afked. They didn't like his strat so they threw temper tantrums like the children they are and gave up. The only person who should have been banned is NB3. At the moment he is just negative publicity for Riot and there is ZERO reason to respect anyone in game when he has clearly done it and continues to abuse people with ZERO repercussions.
: U are wrong sir. I have been autoed to death several times by long range mages. Its not disrespectful, its them using their kit correctly, Neeko for one is obnoxious, lux, zigs, so on. They have range to auto you, if you cant insta gib them, they should use it. No, ad damage is just more common, ap damage is limited to 2 sources.
Neeko going AD is a thing, should probably pay attention to her items, its also ap dmg that she does on when her skill goes off. Ziggs has an AP auto atk based off his casts. And lux does an aa to pop illumination, which btw is AP dmg. So you, sir, you are wrong. You tried to use examples to carry your argument but all it did is strengthen mine, since those aa's are used to pop AP dmg. Again, this can easily be implemented if its restricted to champion dmg.
: AD is in fact more present in the game in general. Because there are more sources of AD damage in the game than AP. 1. Every champion can deal AD damage through auto attacks, but not every champion can deal AP damage. 2. All minions, towers, and jungle creeps deal AD damage (only exception is gromp, who deals AP damage).
1. It currently only pops at low hp, an AP champ isnt going to aa you to death unless its to disrespect you, and you're alrdy dead anyway. 2. This is easily fixable to apply only to champion dmg.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Or make it be the same name as Sterak and Drinker. So it's not favoring AD champs. and be done with it
I think a lot of these issues with items would be solved if quite a few of them were changed to adaptive force. So ap could use sterakks b/c the dmg from it would be adaptive, you would get ap from it and the health bonus. And don't say ppl dont build tanky on mages, i love tanky teemo.
: You realise that "AD champions are way more popular" is again a point favoring the statement that an AD shield version of Nullifying Orb would have more value than the AP version? Which is the entire base of my argument here. An AD version of Nullifying Orb wouldn't be "equal" and "fair", since it would have more value because of AD damage being more present in the game than AP damage.
Not disagreeing with you but the statement that ad damage being more present in the game than ap is solely due to the fact that ad dmg is much more viable atm, not because there is less a representation of ap champs to ad champs.
: But it also enables many champions to way more tower dives frequently.
The only shields that block tower dmg are the "barrier" types. Strictly physical don't block tower shots, It goes right through them, they fixed this issue a long time ago.
: The teemo should have told his team what he was doing first. why? because its common sense. Everbody expects their team to play "properly" , the way the game was been played for a long ass time (support and adc in the bot lane ect, ect). When ur adc is left alone, and ur mid is sharing exp, without permission from them, u r considered to be trolling. It's common sense people. The other guy needs to be punished as well for afk and flame. The fact that this was being steamed, was the nail in the coffin.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:28:46.338+0000) > > The teemo should have told his team what he was doing first. why? because its common sense. Everbody expects their team to play "properly" , the way the game was been played for a long ass time (support and adc in the bot lane ect, ect). When ur adc is left alone, and ur mid is sharing exp, without permission from them, u r considered to be trolling. It's common sense people. > > The other guy needs to be punished as well for afk and flame. > > The fact that this was being steamed, was the nail in the coffin. No it isn't "common sense" because it implies this is how you should play the game, and it isn't. There are multiple avenues to victory, just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it "trolling". He was clearly contributing to the team, NB3 straight trolled,harassed, and verbally abused him. If anyone should have gotten a ban, its NB3
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:29:20.809+0000) > > Lol dude has an 80% winrate and you're gonna sit there and say his strat isn't ideal? If this shit came out of Korea you'd have dudes dry humping their mouse trying to click Teemo so fast that your fucking head would spin. I'm not attacking him. He is actually skillful to make it happen. I am saying that generally most player base won't like that supp leaves the adc without any peel just to stay mid all game to shift the "meta". It's not making that huge difference balance wise. Him putting pressure on midlane actually leavs bot lane at major weakness. I want to understand exactly what's the strategy behind it? Where is the difference if 2 players went mid instead of bot? I want to understand that's all. I am not attacking him.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:55:06.895+0000) > > I'm not attacking him. He is actually skillful to make it happen. I am saying that generally most player base won't like that supp leaves the adc without any peel just to stay mid all game to shift the "meta". It's not making that huge difference balance wise. Him putting pressure on midlane actually leavs bot lane at major weakness. > > I want to understand exactly what's the strategy behind it? Where is the difference if 2 players went mid instead of bot? I want to understand that's all. I am not attacking him. Try to stay on topic, he was banned for doing well and b/c someone didn't agree with his playstyle. That isnt a legitimate ban and only highlights how bad the system is. This should have been rectified immediately and the fact that when he opened a support ticket, they tried to play it off as if he did something to legitimize that ban, just made the situation worse, these people in charge are incompetent and it truly shows with this evnt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUWqRxQt,comment-id=001f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:29:51.627+0000) > > Thank you for showing how clueless you are. No, thank you. I had almost forgotten there were players so new that they think AD is the only offensive stat.
Its so adorable that you think building zero AD is a viable strat. Apart from Yas of course, which only proves how broken he is.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
I don't understand why he's even that popular, hes a mediocre jungler and its not like his stream gives great tips. If you want to hurt him, just boycott his channel.
: You do understand that AS and Crit are damage stats, right? That's one of the most basic things to understand about the game. There is a huge issue. But it's not with Yasuo. It's with you not knowing and not bothering to learn how to play against him. Because unlike stat-stick champions, he's actually quite easy to play around.
Build nothing but crit/as on any other champ, tell me how that works out for ya
: Except for the fact he isn't and none of what you said was true. You're actually just farming upvotes from people who don't know how to play the game and still think Yasuo is an issue despite the fact he's been below 51% win rate for years, and below 50% for more than half of that. Luckily, though, Riot doesn't make balance decisions based on the opinions of basically brand new players who couldn't be bothered to learn the game before going into the competitive mode.
Except for the fact that he is, his first two items can be nothing but AS/crit and he will still bully you out of lane, zero dmg items, that is a HUGE issue.
: Buy a QSS it cancels out mordekaiser's ult
This won't last long, it will get fixed. No reason for qss to work against his ult when it no longer works against zed.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:13:14.747+0000) > > It isn't BS and the examples you just made were toxic strats that should have never worked to begin with, people exploiting a champions ability that should never have been in the game to begin with, which is why they fixed the ability to do it with high success. Its still in the game but you get punished much more severely if you fall behind. Yep let's nerf minion farming and split-pushing, and only getting kills should help win games. At the same time, let's lower damage so that you can't kill enemies as fast. i see no inconsistencies with what ppl on the boards want here.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T11:01:20.660+0000) > > Yep let's nerf minion farming and split-pushing, and only getting kills should help win games. At the same time, let's lower damage so that you can't kill enemies as fast. i see no inconsistencies with what ppl on the boards want here. You gonna follow the conversation or just spout criticisms from other aspects of the game?
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-10T05:01:39.187+0000) > > Its bad b/c no matter how well you do, a loss will net you the exact amount of lp loss that the garbage players you were carrying get. Or if you carried hard, still the same amount. If they can implement a scorecard for your performance, they can apply that to mmr. Thats how it should be, if you have an A+ or above on a losing team, you really shouldnt lose as much lp, same for winning, if you have an A+ or above, you should get more points b/c you clearly carried the game Ignoring that a system like that will make people play for the stats more than playing for the win, how will this help the matchmaker? If Inconsistent individual play is the biggest uncontrollable factor that affects the matchmaker, then putting individual performance into the equation will magnify that issue. If you move up even higher than now based on a good game, the swings in the matchmaker will be bigger and you will have more mismatches, not less. Consistent good play will move you up in rank. If it doesn't, then there is something you are not doing to improve the team's chance for a win. Grades can be manipulated. I've improved my average grade from a C to a B just by focusing on vision. The thing is that if our team is dominating and I help push for the quick win, I will get a C. If I ignore the team fights and wander placing and destroying wards, the game will take 5-10 minutes longer, but I will get a B or higher.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-10T14:16:43.438+0000) > > Ignoring that a system like that will make people play for the stats more than playing for the win, how will this help the matchmaker? > > If Inconsistent individual play is the biggest uncontrollable factor that affects the matchmaker, then putting individual performance into the equation will magnify that issue. > > If you move up even higher than now based on a good game, the swings in the matchmaker will be bigger and you will have more mismatches, not less. > > Consistent good play will move you up in rank. If it doesn't, then there is something you are not doing to improve the team's chance for a win. > > Grades can be manipulated. I've improved my average grade from a C to a B just by focusing on vision. The thing is that if our team is dominating and I help push for the quick win, I will get a C. If I ignore the team fights and wander placing and destroying wards, the game will take 5-10 minutes longer, but I will get a B or higher. You are focusing on the extremes, which really don't happen often, this would alleviate a lot of stress behind matchmaking b/c like it or not, there are a ton of good players stuck b/c of the toxicity in the lower ranks, people that clearly do not belong there. You can sit there and coach ppl saying they arent doing well, but when you can consistently go 15+kills with less than 5 deaths and 10+ assists in a few games in a row and still lose, theres a problem with matchmaking, not the person. This would alleviate people carrying HARD. A win is still a win, if people want to play for the grade they will substantially do better b/c of the grade, or lose if they wait too long. You talk about people gaming the system but if you wait to long, a team will catch up and you will lose. If anything they will know when to stop it, this isn't going to cause some great shift in how people play. People who are consistent will still climb, the only difference is that people who are good and just aren't lucky like some people, will also climb b/c of this system.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-10T05:01:39.187+0000) > > Its bad b/c no matter how well you do, a loss will net you the exact amount of lp loss that the garbage players you were carrying get. Or if you carried hard, still the same amount. If they can implement a scorecard for your performance, they can apply that to mmr. Thats how it should be, if you have an A+ or above on a losing team, you really shouldnt lose as much lp, same for winning, if you have an A+ or above, you should get more points b/c you clearly carried the game That is just BS. If you didn't win, there is no way for the game to judge that you actually did well. We've had strats like proxy singed and inting sion get wins, even tho score-wise, those strats would give the appearance that the dude sucked. We have supports who might get unimpressive scores but who can guarantee a win by carrying the adc until late game. Junglers who can win a game early with enough ganks, but once again miss out ion games and maybe do poorer late game. Winning is the only TRUE metric by which we can judge how skilled someone is.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-10T08:07:46.321+0000) > > That is just BS. If you didn't win, there is no way for the game to judge that you actually did well. We've had strats like proxy singed and inting sion get wins, even tho score-wise, those strats would give the appearance that the dude sucked. We have supports who might get unimpressive scores but who can guarantee a win by carrying the adc until late game. Junglers who can win a game early with enough ganks, but once again miss out ion games and maybe do poorer late game. Winning is the only TRUE metric by which we can judge how skilled someone is. It isn't BS and the examples you just made were toxic strats that should have never worked to begin with, people exploiting a champions ability that should never have been in the game to begin with, which is why they fixed the ability to do it with high success. Its still in the game but you get punished much more severely if you fall behind.
: tbh that kinda makes sense except for the part where people who gain less lp might troll you cause they don't care about winning as much as you do
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-10T05:06:27.807+0000) > > tbh that kinda makes sense except for the part where people who gain less lp might troll you cause they don't care about winning as much as you do Ya and those games will happen regardless, but you lose less lp b/c of those trolls.
: i think the reason why matchmaking sucks is because it doesn't account for inconsistent performance
Its bad b/c no matter how well you do, a loss will net you the exact amount of lp loss that the garbage players you were carrying get. Or if you carried hard, still the same amount. If they can implement a scorecard for your performance, they can apply that to mmr. Thats how it should be, if you have an A+ or above on a losing team, you really shouldnt lose as much lp, same for winning, if you have an A+ or above, you should get more points b/c you clearly carried the game
: loving your job doesnt get you a big house and comfy bed. ps id love my job if i got to ignore all critisim and do what ever the fuk i wanted regardless of health for the product
: I honestly don't think the reason you're leaving is because of the current state of the game. Almost every single meta has been called the worst meta ever by someone (The only exception in my mind being the brief 2-3 months after the Cinderhulk meta but before the Juggernaut patch). There's always been something to complain about. Time is entirely the problem here, you can only play a game for so long without it being your job before you get tired of playing it. It's just the natural cycle of things, you need to move on at some point. So God's speed, I hope you can find the next great game to fall in love with.
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQ5vRT12,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-06T04:57:12.466+0000) > > I honestly don't think the reason you're leaving is because of the current state of the game. Almost every single meta has been called the worst meta ever by someone (The only exception in my mind being the brief 2-3 months after the Cinderhulk meta but before the Juggernaut patch). There's always been something to complain about. > > Time is entirely the problem here, you can only play a game for so long without it being your job before you get tired of playing it. It's just the natural cycle of things, you need to move on at some point. So God's speed, I hope you can find the next great game to fall in love with. It isn't just "time", its this new toxic environment in the developer community where they have this ego and this attitude that they know best, when they clearly don't. Same thing is happening in WoW atm, place is a ghost town compared to launch, and it was garbage at launch. Anyone who played Beta knew this but they didn't change a thing. This new line of thinking where they take zero feedback is whats creating this exodus of gamers.
Gubaguy (NA)
: Funny story, i tilted out a kayn as tahm becuase i was actually able to tank him, i had 400 armour, 5k HP, and he had no pen at all. And he accused me of ruining the game. That alone should be a wake up call, jsut the fact that players claim NOT being able to one shot you is ruining the game means damage is too god damn high.
except he had no armor pen, this does zero for the conversation b/c he had no idea what he was doing. The OP is correct, there is too much dmg and going tank is useless.
: ##Tbh {{summoner:14}} is just too good for anyone to take... * ### Gives True Sight * ### Applies Grievous Wounds * ### Deals True Damage * ### Point to Click Free Damage * ### And all of that for a span of 5 seconds No Summoner Spell should have this many features in one package with only a 180 Second Cooldown. * ### If anything it shouldn't have a healing Debuff (but then again the only reason it's there is to prevent Heal from being out of hand) * ### Maybe nerf it's range from 600 to 300 - 400? To prevent anyone just walking up safely to Ignite you for a free kill. ##What does {{summoner:3}} have in return? * ### Point to Click Free Debuff * ### Slows for 30% * ### Damage reduction for 2.5 seconds As long as Ignite _**exists**_ in it's current form I doubt anyone will ever take Exhaust. Unless it's a situation choice of playing against (An Assassin, Master Yi or something else with a lot of DPS or quick Damage Burst).
The current meta is super dmg heavy, which is why exhaust is far superior b/c it scales so much better than ignite.
: Exhaust is dead
Kinda sounds like someone complaining about a summ spell they have no idea how to use. This meta is super aggressive, which is why exhaust is far superior, they go all in, exhaust the adc or whoever you think is the higher priority, and you win. This is in regards to laning phase. But even then, exhaust scales better than ignite, unless you're against a comp with a ton of healing. Otherwise you're just being useless as a supp b/c you're ignoring actually "supporting" your adc and just going for kills.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Where is this Akali rage comming from?
Havent read what the nerf is but playing against her wasn't oppressive nor was it ever, just like any champ, if she gets ahead, shes going to stomp you. They are tiptoing the main issue. There is too much dmg in the game, and nerfing champs that synergize better with runes or items isn't going to solve the problem.
: No room for casual play in League of Legends. You are forced to commit to LoL or Uninstall
You can always play normals, winning doesn't matter, and yes, ranked atm is a pile of hot garbage. The changes to the game have created the power creep into a power steamroll, the game doesnt require skill and games are decided in the first 5-10mins. Too many broken champs that can't all be banned, have about 10 viable champs that just steamroll everyone out of 100+ champs.
Show more

Morbys

Level 207 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion