: Riot, I don't think diamond players like your reworks
Morgana ( always op) I laughed so hard. She has so much counter play its actually ridiculous. Her kit is just good at providing counter play to champions who would otherwise have no counter play.
: Boosting is bad
You sound really boosted.
Alzon (NA)
: I’m a Jarvan main, and I think it would be unfair to the longtime players who have the skin if I got Victorious Jarvan.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ckXIMqcP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-16T16:25:13.598+0000) > > I’m a Jarvan main, and I think it would be unfair to the longtime players who have the skin if I got Victorious Jarvan. What kind of SJW response is this lol. It's a damn video game and players are asking to be able to get content in the game. It doesn't diminish other players accomplishments. Lookitme guys I was gold 4 years ago!!!! I mean I'm still gold now too bcuz learning is hard, but yea my skin!
: Wtf are these gold tier players these days 3 deaths and its gg? Reset the elo bar please.
You sound like you're bad. It's pretty easy to tell when a game is over. Sometimes its after even one death. Especially when its because someone on your team demonstrates they're completely oblivious to the world around them. Mid with priority ignoring a 3 man scuttle crab fight? Okay, that's actually game at level 2. Not because it can't be recovered, but because now we can't have faith our mid has a functioning braining or any desire to be part of the team.
DoomRPG (NA)
: Define "He didn't play that well" Are you saying he never wind walled properly. Never dashed properly. Never landed optimum tornados. Didn't perform any air/bey blades. He failed to properly use his ult? Did he legit walk up to your team and did nothing but AA and Q? Again it bears to note that if Yasuo is so braindead. With motherhumpin Tryndamere requiring more brains. Then how come Jax Yi Riven and Fiora aren't completely retardedly broken? All of them (except Trynd) have either higher base stats or scalings. Sometimes both
> [{quoted}](name=DoomRPG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T23:40:11.742+0000) > > Define "He didn't play that well" Are you saying he never wind walled properly. Never dashed properly. Never landed optimum tornados. Didn't perform any air/bey blades. He failed to properly use his ult? Did he legit walk up to your team and did nothing but AA and Q? > > Again it bears to note that if Yasuo is so braindead. With motherhumpin Tryndamere requiring more brains. Then how come Jax Yi Riven and Fiora aren't completely retardedly broken? All of them (except Trynd) have either higher base stats or scalings. Sometimes both He was irrelevant for the first 3/4ths of the game hence his farm. Late game his scaling was such that his split push constantly required 3 people to stop him. The loss had more to do with my teammates being bad than him being good. However, the fact that i could be completely helpless against him as a huge jungle is just absurd.
DoomRPG (NA)
: Do you have ZERO idea what a smurf is? He could have very well diamond+ very realistically. Especially if he was able to 1v3 as you claim. Especially since again Yasuo is statistically weaker then several skirmishers. Shouldn't they be broken as well?
> [{quoted}](name=DoomRPG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-10-15T23:02:45.255+0000) > > Do you have ZERO idea what a smurf is? He could have very well diamond+ very realistically. Especially if he was able to 1v3 as you claim. > > Especially since again Yasuo is statistically weaker then several skirmishers. Shouldn't they be broken as well? He didn't play that well. His champion was just busted late game.
DoomRPG (NA)
: It seems in all likelihood that the Yasuo player was a smurf. That or he had a very high A game, but smurf seems more reasonable. In which case as a matter of skill you stood zero chance. Yasuo is statistically weaker then other skirmishers. Yi and Jax can both stomp Yas with ease. So in all likelihood it's fair to say that Yas simple hard carried because he was a smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=DoomRPG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-15T22:00:34.548+0000) > > It seems in all likelihood that the Yasuo player was a smurf. That or he had a very high A game, but smurf seems more reasonable. In which case as a matter of skill you stood zero chance. > > Yasuo is statistically weaker then other skirmishers. Yi and Jax can both stomp Yas with ease. So in all likelihood it's fair to say that Yas simple hard carried because he was a smurf. No. He was plat. I'm gold/plat. My friends were plat. It was pretty evenly matched. He stomped a singed in lane who was bad, granted. But I stomped his entire team. It just literally didn't matter.
: I mean he has what may as well be a point and click knock up, extended knock up, artificial tank, free damage, infinite mobility, range, high gold efficiency and such. His issue is his cooldowns are way too low and he gets too much for free. Also wall juggling is the most broken thing in the game. The simplest fix for him would be A. Make windwall a one way deal. B. Reduce the shield amount or reduce how fast it comes back.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-15T21:27:10.377+0000) > > I mean he has what may as well be a point and click knock up, extended knock up, artificial tank, free damage, infinite mobility, range, high gold efficiency and such. > His issue is his cooldowns are way too low and he gets too much for free. > Also wall juggling is the most broken thing in the game. > > The simplest fix for him would be > A. Make windwall a one way deal. > B. Reduce the shield amount or reduce how fast it comes back. How about just deleting him from the game?
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Yas has amazing CC and is a hyper tank? Lol what. I hate him to, but don't go making stuff up.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T21:22:57.119+0000) > > Yas has amazing CC and is a hyper tank? Lol what. > > I hate him to, but don't go making stuff up. Add me and I'll let you watch the replay. We're beating him on him 3 v 1 and he's taking almost no damage.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WPj683u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:08:15.774+0000) > > One possible solution is for players to just create their own servers and ladders and exclude Riot games entirely. Obviously, you'd need a person with the money and interest to do it. Similar to how vanilla wow servers were created a few years back. Wouldn't work, too many people have bias on what the best season was and what patch to play, and you would lose the players who want to play a certain champion if the patch it was on was after that. > Another solution is for Riot to admit they're idiots and to back off completely. They can keep creating skins and crap I guess, but that's it. They need to just stop touching the game and let the players play. Remove the honor system. Remove the chat restrictions/banning system. Stop champion balance updates. Just completely take their hands off of the game. Oh, you just want to be able to treat people like shit without punishment, sorry no. > Obviously, champion balance is in shambles right now. The current balance team should be fired and top players should be hired to act as advisers to fixing the mess that has been made by the current team. Once the mess is cleaned up Riot needs to say peace and step back permanently. I have said it once and I will say it again, low elo players would not like high elo balance. This game would be better balanced if they balanced the game around just one certain spot, but for the people who are too bad to actually improve, they would cry about OP shit when it is balanced and just say the new balance team is shit. On top of the fact that a lot of champions that are problems at low elo but have literally no presence at high elo being buffed. Low elo players wouldn't want to see Yi, and Darius, and Garen and Teemo getting buffed. > Riot games is running their own game into the ground. Probably, but these ideas are horrible.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WPj683u,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:13:35.585+0000) > > Wouldn't work, too many people have bias on what the best season was and what patch to play, and you would lose the players who want to play a certain champion if the patch it was on was after that. > > Oh, you just want to be able to treat people like shit without punishment, sorry no. > > I have said it once and I will say it again, low elo players would not like high elo balance. This game would be better balanced if they balanced the game around just one certain spot, but for the people who are too bad to actually improve, they would cry about OP shit when it is balanced and just say the new balance team is shit. On top of the fact that a lot of champions that are problems at low elo but have literally no presence at high elo being buffed. Low elo players wouldn't want to see Yi, and Darius, and Garen and Teemo getting buffed. > > Probably, but these ideas are horrible. I don't have all the answers I just know that Riot doesn't either. The thing is Riot has proven over the past 10 years that they can't fix their game. Btw, what constitutes treating somebody like shit has constantly changed over the years. The rules are literally made up on the spot and Riot games has publicly said they wish to "remove negativity from the internet". Talk about an SJW agenda. OH NO SOMEBODY DISAGREED WITH ME MY FEELINGS. Something as simple telling someone to group and stop throwing the game is bannable. It's hilarious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WPj683u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:08:15.774+0000) > > One possible solution is for players to just create their own servers and ladders and exclude Riot games entirely. Obviously, you'd need a person with the money and interest to do it. Similar to how vanilla wow servers were created a few years back. > > Another solution is for Riot to admit they're idiots and to back off completely. They can keep creating skins and crap I guess, but that's it. They need to just stop touching the game and let the players play. Remove the honor system. Remove the chat restrictions/banning system. Stop champion balance updates. Just completely take their hands off of the game. > > Obviously, champion balance is in shambles right now. The current balance team should be fired and top players should be hired to act as advisers to fixing the mess that has been made by the current team. Once the mess is cleaned up Riot needs to say peace and step back permanently. > > Riot games is running their own game into the ground. Or let the boards balance the game via community votes! What could go wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WPj683u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:10:49.613+0000) > > Or let the boards balance the game via community votes! > What could go wrong? Clearly the current system is going super duper well! I just don't have faith in Riot to make the right decisions anymore. After seeing all their social experiments like the Tribunal, the honor system, this current automated system, and the numerous comments made by their top employees about white males and social justice I just dont have any sympathy for them anymore as people either.
Jamaree (NA)
: Give it up to who?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WPj683u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:01:24.322+0000) > > Give it up to who? One possible solution is for players to just create their own servers and ladders and exclude Riot games entirely. Obviously, you'd need a person with the money and interest to do it. Similar to how vanilla wow servers were created a few years back. Another solution is for Riot to admit they're idiots and to back off completely. They can keep creating skins and crap I guess, but that's it. They need to just stop touching the game and let the players play. Remove the honor system. Remove the chat restrictions/banning system. Stop champion balance updates. Just completely take their hands off of the game. Obviously, champion balance is in shambles right now. The current balance team should be fired and top players should be hired to act as advisers to fixing the mess that has been made by the current team. Once the mess is cleaned up Riot needs to say peace and step back permanently. Riot games is running their own game into the ground.
Rioter Comments
: Who the fuck thought it's a good idea for Jax to be strong the entire game?
I'll never understand bads. The champion has been basically the same since season 1. Suddenly he's overpowered and wtf broken. Jesus. Just get good at the game and stop crying.
: I neglected to say that I don't have any knowledge about how long it takes to get from honor 1 to honor 2. It does vary depending on the severity of your offense. So when I say 2 months max, I personally don't feel it would take longer than that, to go from honor 1 to 2.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T06:34:15.553+0000) > > I neglected to say that I don't have any knowledge about how long it takes to get from honor 1 to honor 2. It does vary depending on the severity of your offense. So when I say 2 months max, I personally don't feel it would take longer than that, to go from honor 1 to 2. 2 months is pretty accurate in my experience. I've gone up a bit faster when I've played in full premades, but not everyone has a group of friends to play with all the time. I'm fine with honor reduction for toxicity. I think its ridiculous to have honor reduction for a first offense. In fact, back in the day there used to even just be a warning. Now they consider this a warning. It's just too harsh.
: Well, unless your boards profile is lying (it can), I'd highly doubt that someone level 24 was higher than say...honor 3. But I am honor 5. It would *really* suck if I got a chat restriction right now, especially so close to the end of the season where season rewards hang in the balance. However, if I got a chat restriction, I sure as hell shouldn't still be honor 5. I shouldn't continue to get rewards for a period of time, a month, maybe 2 max. As for it wiping my honor progress and ranked rewards? Something for me to keep in mind for the duration of next season.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=000700010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T01:58:29.219+0000) > > Well, unless your boards profile is lying (it can), I'd highly doubt that someone level 24 was higher than say...honor 3. But I am honor 5. It would *really* suck if I got a chat restriction right now, especially so close to the end of the season where season rewards hang in the balance. However, if I got a chat restriction, I sure as hell shouldn't still be honor 5. I shouldn't continue to get rewards for a period of time, a month, maybe 2 max. As for it wiping my honor progress and ranked rewards? Something for me to keep in mind for the duration of next season. Lol 2 months max? It's a god damn video game! Somebody said something mean in one game so he should be punished for 2 months? LOL. This entire company and its player base are simply childish. What's your view on speeding tickets? 5mph over the speed limit no warning and jail time? Good lord.
: >So one game with negativity in hundreds deserves a punishment that effectively lasts months? The chat ban isn't the issue. The fact it takes so long to get honor back is the issue. I’d be held to the same standard. You aren’t given leniency after a couple of positive games to start being toxic. It takes a long time to level up honor past level 2 as well. Isn’t the chat ban the issue? You seemed to indicate in your op that very little was wrong with your chat, when many folks here have commented that isn’t the case. Your comments further indicate you don’t appear interested in the criticism levied on your logs. I’d heed the advice given to you here. If you don’t want to change your behavior, then talking about honor is a fruitless endeavor, since your honor would likely stay where it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T07:28:58.789+0000) > > I’d be held to the same standard. You aren’t given leniency after a couple of positive games to start being toxic. It takes a long time to level up honor past level 2 as well. > > Isn’t the chat ban the issue? You seemed to indicate in your op that very little was wrong with your chat, when many folks here have commented that isn’t the case. Your comments further indicate you don’t appear interested in the criticism levied on your logs. > > I’d heed the advice given to you here. If you don’t want to change your behavior, then talking about honor is a fruitless endeavor, since your honor would likely stay where it is. No the issue is the honor reduction. The chat ban is justified.
: Your chat was negative enough to warrant a punishment, which you agree with. It wouldn’t make sense to continue giving you rewards after handing down a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:54:36.086+0000) > > Your chat was negative enough to warrant a punishment, which you agree with. It wouldn’t make sense to continue giving you rewards after handing down a punishment. So one game with negativity in hundreds deserves a punishment that effectively lasts months? The chat ban isn't the issue. The fact it takes so long to get honor back is the issue. I honor people every single game I play. I get honored in about 50% of the games I play. I never get punished. It takes FOREVER to get checkpoints even if I average 5-6 games a day. The punishment is too harsh for a first offense.
: Sounds like the people who stopped trying is at least partially responsible for the loss then, if not completely.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:53:55.310+0000) > > Sounds like the people who stopped trying is at least partially responsible for the loss then, if not completely. Probably, but it's a team game. Who wants to play without a team? It's pretty boring.
: Telling him that he's the reason that the team is losing, that it was 100% his fault, an admission from you that, "im just ognna famr now im done". All unnecessary except to try to soothe your own ego at the expense of someone else. To which I also add, it looks like by just about any metric it was Veigar that was doing the best on your team. 66% kill participation. Had the most wards placed besides your support. The only one besides top that bothered to buy control wards. Dealt the most damage to enemy champions by a long shot. Finished 12/3/9, cleanly beating his lane opponent. Made a double kill in top lane on the 14 &15 min mark and two kills in the bot lane at 17&19 so obviously he was helping other lanes. It all adds up to your insults and "facts" coming from a person that didn't want to think of their own play as possibly being the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:49:19.836+0000) > > Telling him that he's the reason that the team is losing, that it was 100% his fault, an admission from you that, "im just ognna famr now im done". > > All unnecessary except to try to soothe your own ego at the expense of someone else. > > To which I also add, it looks like by just about any metric it was Veigar that was doing the best on your team. > > 66% kill participation. Had the most wards placed besides your support. The only one besides top that bothered to buy control wards. Dealt the most damage to enemy champions by a long shot. Finished 12/3/9, cleanly beating his lane opponent. Made a double kill in top lane on the 14 &15 min mark and two kills in the bot lane at 17&19 so obviously he was helping other lanes. > > It all adds up to your insults and "facts" coming from a person that didn't want to think of their own play as possibly being the problem. Pretty much everyone stopped trying entirely because he sat there and argued so the stats really don't matter.
: Chat ban for pointing out somebody's rank.
See that's the thing. I don't argue that my chat was negative. It deserved a 10 game chat ban I suppose. Which ultimately just serves as a warning. An entire level of honor reduced though is simply absurd. There's not even a warning in this game now lol. Its draconian as fuck.
: >There are two choices 1.) Calling Veigar silver ruined his day. 2.) Calling Veigar silver didn't ruin his day. Or you know, somewhere in between. Veigar might be annoyed he had to deal with someone being an ass.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:32:01.529+0000) > > 1.) Calling Veigar silver ruined his day. > 2.) Calling Veigar silver didn't ruin his day. > > Or you know, somewhere in between. Veigar might be annoyed he had to deal with someone being an ass. Yea you're right guy. I'm a terrible person for pointing out his mistakes in a team game. I didn't even say he was bad or insult. Literally just facts. I keep forgetting those are "toxic" in 2018.
: I call it like I see it. You're so unaccepting of other opinions that you've superimposed your own opinion on the person *you were insulting* this game. > Do you think that Veigar's day was ruined because I called him silver? No. He just thought "fuck this guy I'll report him". So then he reported me out of "revenge". He doesn't actually give a shit. He isn't going to quit the game because I called him silver. Remind me again, because I must have missed it, how you are aware of what Veigar is thinking or doing?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:25:31.609+0000) > > I call it like I see it. You're so unaccepting of other opinions that you've superimposed your own opinion on the person *you were insulting* this game. > > Remind me again, because I must have missed it, how you are aware of what Veigar is thinking or doing? There are two choices 1.) Calling Veigar silver ruined his day. 2.) Calling Veigar silver didn't ruin his day. If the first case then HOLY SHIT. He's literally silver and he's upset that he was called silver? lmfao. Talk about mentally weak dear lord. This guy must be living off of foodstamps and welfare because he can't handle hardship AT ALL. Get this guy some meds. If the second case then the entire system failed and literally accomplished nothing. Either I'll continue playing and my punishment tier will deescalate until another kindergartner gets offended in a few months or I'll go play another game and stop spending money on Riot games. Either way the intended purpose of the system failed because it is driving players away at worst or doing nothing at best.
: "You are all in bubbles! Now excuse me while I assume what everyone is thinking and demand that you adhere to **my** bubble." You're just going to have to get use to following the rules of the establishment, like anywhere else in the world.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:20:07.804+0000) > > "You are all in bubbles! Now excuse me while I assume what everyone is thinking and demand that you adhere to **my** bubble." > > You're just going to have to get use to following the rules of the establishment, like anywhere else in the world. Yes. I'm in a bubble because I recognize that there's more than one opinion about this issue. Lulz.
: Its not even that your were insulting anyone or flaming much, its really just that you were complaining. Although riot would probably never admit it, they absolutely chat ban someone for complaining. Source: i lost my season rewards this year because i got a chat ban in May with two games shown as the "reason for" logs, and in both it showed me merely complaining that a sona and caitlyn were suiciding in lane/the enemy jg on purpose. So yeah... dont complain, they ban that crap too apparently.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Ganking Bot,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-14T04:31:26.503+0000) > > Its not even that your were insulting anyone or flaming much, its really just that you were complaining. > Although riot would probably never admit it, they absolutely chat ban someone for complaining. > > Source: i lost my season rewards this year because i got a chat ban in May with two games shown as the "reason for" logs, and in both it showed me merely complaining that a sona and caitlyn were suiciding in lane/the enemy jg on purpose. > > So yeah... dont complain, they ban that crap too apparently. Yeah I don't know. I guess I'm just too intelligent for cry baby snowflakes on this game and in Riot.
: If you used "tiny hands" or "oompa loompa" as an insult, it would be insulting. That's the nature of insults. No one cares enough about you to care which specific insults you're using. A chat ban is just there to say, "stop trying to annoy people".
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:53:23.069+0000) > > If you used "tiny hands" or "oompa loompa" as an insult, it would be insulting. That's the nature of insults. > > No one cares enough about you to care which specific insults you're using. A chat ban is just there to say, "stop trying to annoy people". You mean the one person who annoyed 4 otherp eople on the team but managed to get a chat ban out of the system because i must have said a trigger word?
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:16:02.566+0000) > > I didnt even insult silver kids. I just said "silver kids". Literally no insult. > > Is our society really getting to the point where we can't even say things that are true? Are you really acting stupid enough to pretend you weren't insulting someone by calling them a kid?
> [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:23:15.403+0000) > > Are you really acting stupid enough to pretend you weren't insulting someone by calling them a kid? So now it's because I said kid? Good lord how sensitive are kids on this game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:09:01.715+0000) > > I didn't shame him. I pointed out he's silver. Is it possible that maybe people in plat/diamond know a little bit more than someone in silver? See, now it's clear the problem is you don't understand what it means. Not that you were punished unjustly. First, saying a person's rank at all, in this kind of context, would be shaming. Second, you said, "silver KIDS", which makes it obvious you're rank shaming. Your punishment was in line with the rules. Even if the rules aren't fair and should be changed, you still broke them.
> [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:13:50.964+0000) > > See, now it's clear the problem is you don't understand what it means. Not that you were punished unjustly. > > First, saying a person's rank at all, in this kind of context, would be shaming. Second, you said, "silver KIDS", which makes it obvious you're rank shaming. > > Your punishment was in line with the rules. Even if the rules aren't fair and should be changed, you still broke them. I didnt even insult silver kids. I just said "silver kids". Literally no insult. Is our society really getting to the point where we can't even say things that are true?
: FYI: Rank shaming is against the rules. I do not condone it, as I don't condone companies punishing people for text. But that is the rule and you must follow it.
> [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UIPZwRtj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:06:29.764+0000) > > FYI: Rank shaming is against the rules. > > I do not condone it, as I don't condone companies punishing people for text. But that is the rule and you must follow it. I didn't shame him. I pointed out he's silver. Is it possible that maybe people in plat/diamond know a little bit more than someone in silver?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Real problem why people Stop play Leauge its the "Reform System"
I had this exact conversation with two of riot's employees the other day. I had a master yi tell everyone to go fuck themselves and that he wouldn't play with the team. We asked him to play with repeatedly. Eventually I said, "this guy is worthless there's no point." Got a 10 game chat ban. I talked to riot and they said even if somebody is trolling in your game you must always maintain an positive attitude. The reform card had no other games on it. They upheld the chat ban. I just said "LOL" and left the zendesk conversation. That guy was reported by 9 players and he revenge reported all of us.
: Is Yi at all a healthy champ?
Yi would be completely balanced if Alpha strike didn't let him dodge cc/skill shots. Easy fix.
: "Can we Baron off that?"
There's nothing you can do about it. Ask them to come baron 400 times and they'll just report you and you'll get a chat ban. Actually trying to lead in game is pointless in solo queue. I've had so many games where people don't even push the enemy nexus when 5 people are dead in high gold and mid plat that it is mind blowing. I just go solo and do as much damage as I can. Sadly, if you try to explain things to them, even in a nice way, you'll always get that one douche bag who wants to sit there and argue and type nonstop for 40 minutes. Then you'll get reported after the game. It's really sad. Some of these kids will argue that 2+2 is 5 until they're blue in the face and report you for disagreeing. Ranked in league of legends has really become some liberal snowflake fairy land safe space.
: Why is it that in mid lane
I don't think this is true at all. You just have to play very specific mages. Karthus, Lux, Brand, Xerath, Velkoz, Leblanc, and Anivia all scale to ridiculous levels of damage. Hell, if you land your combo on anivia at level 2 you'll do almost half of anyone's hp in damage. If you can consistently land your Q's as Karthus you will effortlessly push your opponent out of the lane. Leblanc's combo is also ridiculous at all points in the game. The real issue right now are the mages who aren't pure damage. The utility mages with good CC do not scale well enough to be competitive in damage. Morgana, Malzahar, and Lissandra to name a few. However, that's to be understood given that they have utility beyond damage. The problem is that in solo queue that's generally not going to be able to carry. So now you have a meta for mid that favors burst assassins over team play characters. The real issue with this game is that they have to balance two separate games: solo queue ranked, and organized 5v5 teams. The champions that rock solo queue are not necessarily top tier picks for team play.
: Anybody prefer it when they're champions are not meta
Been a Morgana main since season 1. She hasn't had a meaningful update in 8 years. Suddenly she's "overpowered". I laugh.
: The state of Shaco (TL;DR included)
Shaco has counter play? Oh no! Truthfully, I understand your pain, but he is yet another duskblade abuser. Until they get rid of that item entirely I can't see throwing a bone to any AD assassin at all.
: Who gets to make the call of what action is the "right" action? I'm all for playing with your team, but enforcing following the team specifically through punishments is not something I can endorse.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bEXLEtQA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-06T20:07:43.712+0000) > > Who gets to make the call of what action is the "right" action? I'm all for playing with your team, but enforcing following the team specifically through punishments is not something I can endorse. Yes. Clearly he was right because we lost. Clearly, the split pushing which got exactly zero towers was worth it. While Riot may not be able to punish him for this behavior, I will not back down. He is a shitty teammate and was in the wrong. If he did that in any real sport he'd be immediately ejected. Riot always say they want their game to be a legitimate sport. They want sportsmanlike conduct. Well part of that is being a good teammate. Part of that is knowing how to work with others. In his case he HAD to know his strategy wasn't working. I'm not going to insult his intelligence. He had to know when he died like 14 times and got zero objectives that it wasn't working. Therefore, he was just being a jerk about it. After the game he insulted us. So 9 people reported him and we got instant feedback. In the end he got punished because he was an ass hole. If he had just left the lobby instead of insulting us he wouldn't have been punished. But this is the problem with league of legends. We're ranked and graded based upon our team's performance, but not personal performance. Four people in that game played better than four people on the enemy team. We lost because of one single player. It was entirely his fault. People can say oh you should have followed him, but that's an idiotic statement. If they're pushing nexus turrets we're not going to just leave base and go follow the kid across the map to do some irrelevant thing. Yet you guys wonder why people are toxic in this game. I'm pissed off because of this kid's attitude. If my own rankings weren't tied to this idiotic crap I wouldn't care. The reason toxicity exists in this game is because of people like this kid ruining games for others. Grade us based on our personal performance and toxicity would probably vanish.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:56:19.178+0000) > > I would like the game to be about skill instead of about the character you pick. I could easily just go do 5000 games as Brand. End every game with 100000 player damage and carry hard. My point is that she is not rewarded enough for being good. > > The same is true with mid. I could play Morgana mid really well. Or I could just pick Talon and faceroll everyone and everything up to plat. The game's balance is ass. Buffing even more things just makes everything worse. It's everything else that needs to be nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T08:02:56.668+0000) > > Buffing even more things just makes everything worse. > > It's everything else that needs to be nerfed. Yes, that's true, but its too late for that now. The burst damage and the movement meta has hurt her too much. You can nerf the burst damage, but you cant nerf people's movement abilities really.
: You think morgana bindings don't land past gold? Wut? Challengers are playing morgana and landing bindings, you think about skillshots wrong. There is a method to using skillshots where someone either has to take the hit or be zoned into an area of threat. If your strat with morg is just to throw Q's in their direction and hope they let it hit them, then yes, that strat will not work past gold. But I assure you diamond+ players are getting plenty of use out of dark binding all the same. Honestly its kind of odd you claim to have played so much of this champ but you don't seem to understand her strengths. She was my secondary pick to thresh when I was climbing to plat as support in season 6 and she was extremely effective.
> [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:52:00.100+0000) > > You think morgana bindings don't land past gold? Wut? Challengers are playing morgana and landing bindings, you think about skillshots wrong. There is a method to using skillshots where someone either has to take the hit or be zoned into an area of threat. If your strat with morg is just to throw Q's in their direction and hope they let it hit them, then yes, that strat will not work past gold. But I assure you diamond+ players are getting plenty of use out of dark binding all the same. > > Honestly its kind of odd you claim to have played so much of this champ but you don't seem to understand her strengths. She was my secondary pick to thresh when I was climbing to plat as support in season 6 and she was extremely effective. I fully understand that. It's also not a way to carry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:45:53.043+0000) > > I duoed a lot. Silver is impossible to carry as Morgana generally. Like I mentioned in the OP you gotta have another person in the game capable of doing damage besides you. Most ADCs I played with in silver would get out damaged by me when I support. They just fundamentally cant play their characters. So instead of giving ADCS actual damage so they can carry, like they are supposed to, you just want Morgana to be even more powerful? Again, I'm sorry to say, but that still sounds like bias to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:50:30.731+0000) > > So instead of giving ADCS actual damage so they can carry, like they are supposed to, you just want Morgana to be even more powerful? > > Again, I'm sorry to say, but that still sounds like bias to me. I would like the game to be about skill instead of about the character you pick. I could easily just go do 5000 games as Brand. End every game with 100000 player damage and carry hard. My point is that she is not rewarded enough for being good. The same is true with mid. I could play Morgana mid really well. Or I could just pick Talon and faceroll everyone and everything up to plat. The game's balance is ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:23:41.345+0000) > > Highest I've been is plat. It's not like I one tricked Morgana to challenger or some shit. Dunking golds/silvers as her isn't really an accomplishment considering I've played like 5000 games as the character. Just because you, as a person, haven't made it to challenger playing one champion, doesn't mean the champion is "grossly underpowered". That sounds like bias if you ask me. Morgana currently has a 51.1% winrate according to champion.gg so I wouldn't say she's underperforming in the slightest. Besides, Plat is an alright division to be in if you ask me, and the fact that you made it to Plat playing only Morgana just proves my point that she isn't as underpowered as you think. Source: https://champion.gg/champion/Morgana/Support?league=
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:26:59.029+0000) > > Just because you, as a person, haven't made it to challenger playing one champion, doesn't mean the champion is "grossly underpowered". That sounds like bias if you ask me. > > Morgana currently has a 51.1% winrate according to champion.gg so I wouldn't say she's underperforming in the slightest. > > Besides, Plat is an alright division to be in if you ask me, and the fact that you made it to Plat playing only Morgana just proves my point that she isn't as underpowered as you think. > > Source: https://champion.gg/champion/Morgana/Support?league= I duoed a lot. Silver is impossible to carry as Morgana generally. Like I mentioned in the OP you gotta have another person in the game capable of doing damage besides you. Most ADCs I played with in silver would get out damaged by me when I support. They just fundamentally cant play their characters.
: > I have a 65% win rate > she is grossly underpowered {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypP5ZvoN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:14:34.406+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Highest I've been is plat. It's not like I one tricked Morgana to challenger or some shit. Dunking golds/silvers as her isn't really an accomplishment considering I've played like 5000 games as the character.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 5/6 games Intentional feeder
I had a similar experience in gold the other day. I called them feeders and told them they were wasting my time. Happened four games in a row. Got a permaban. That's how league works. You're gonna get trolled, but if you actually get mad then you're wrong. Nope. Gotta sit there and take it like a little bitch.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Few things and themes I think would be cool to see in League in the future
While we're talking about fat characters I wanna complain about Morgana. She definitely needs to lose some weight. What a fat ass.
Show more

Morgana Excel

Level 24 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion