Saezio (EUNE)
: at 9/0 my adc can afford a stopwatch for every time zed has his R up.
: If you don't peel for your ADC: Don't expect them to survive.
Yep. That's what League of Legends is in 2019. No skill required dive champion kill fests. Go 9/0 bot lane in diamond. Enemy mid is 4/0 zed. Game is over. Surrender at 15 because your adc isn't allowed to play the game anymore unless you picked Lulu support. It's boring. Main champions that peel like Morgana, Janna, and Lulu. Get shit on kid. Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf. Play a champion that requires skill like Hecarim instead! He runs at you and right clicks you to do half of your hp! What an impressive player!
: Morgana is a problem.
I've been playing this game as Morgana for 10 years. A binding is death if: * It's level 2 and you're a squishy champion against an adc like draven. Fix: stand behind your minions and also respect level 2 power spike * There's a jungle gank. Fix: place wards and use minions to block the Q. * Morgana is hyper fed beyond belief and one shots you. Fix: You or your team were really incompetent. Be more competent. * There is chain CC on the enemy team. Fix: Build QSS, take cleanse, learn to draft better. I don't think I've ever lost lane to a Morgana in the history of League of Legends. The champion has a ridiculous amount of counter play. Also here are some other champions where you die if you're cced.: * Veigar * Lux * Brand * Velkoz * Ahri I could probably list more. Yeah,this is mostly about you and not the champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0002000100010001000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:17:16.292+0000) > > No not really. Because in addition to telling him he's trolling I've probably been talking with other people the entire time in the post game lobby. Even if its not insulting the player, it falls into the category of "arguing" or "negative". But frankly when we're standing in the fountain waiting for the enemy team to end what else is there to do but talk to people? > > One person runs it down mid. The team talks about him. The team gets punished. The player who runs it down mid does not. > > I don't have a link for a case like this. If you asked me a few months ago I would have. I guess you can't, but I can think of more than a couple of things to do in that situation and one of them is talking to the troll/whatever but not flaming them. **Even if its not insulting the player, it falls into the category of "arguing" or "negative".** _Are you ok?_ The team isn't the one getting punished, it's the one or two folks who decide to flame the troll. But you can try and make it about EVERYONE on the team if you want I guess.... Just a reminder that most people don't flame the trolls. Most people don't flame others. Most people are capable of moving on. (_You're not_) Alrighty, I'll take your word for it. Two phrases, two bans! ... And a very good memory too!
Only at Rito games do we have to protect trolls. I don't get it. If somebody is an ass hole in real life I tell them they're an ass hole. I don't attack them. Of course it depends on the situation. I wouldn't do that in all settings. I've certainly done it in the office to my own boss. You know what? He ended up apologizing and admitting he was wrong. My president can call people stupid on a national stage, but I can't tell an ass hole he's an ass hole on League. That's a high standard. You have to have more decorum to be a league of legends player than president of the United States I guess. What a serious game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=00020001000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:11:16.869+0000) > > It sounds like you're flaming people you disagree with. Telling someone they're bad or incompetent or something similar hardly qualifies as flaming. > > Yet many people on this game view criticism as flame which seems to be a very poor definition of flame. In fact, I'm pretty sure calling criticism flame is meant to be pejorative in order to reduce the perceived legitimacy of what's being said. > > For example, on my main account I was in a game with all players in the plat 2-diamond 3 range. We had an adc who went 0/15. I told him he was a troll and wasting my time. I got a chat ban for that game. He was a diamond 3 player going 0/15. He was in fact trolling and he was in fact wasting my time. Yet undoubtedly you consider what I said to be flame because it was " aggressive". > > I understanding having a bad game, but double digit deaths with like 10% kill participation isn't having a bad game. It is deliberately destroying the game and calling someone out for doing it isn't "negative". We're not going to lose the game or ruin the game experience when somebody is running it down mid because we called them out on it. The game has already been ruined. The rest of us are just trying to come to terms with the frustration generated by a player who will probably escape the punishment system because Riot doesn't act on intentional feeding reports. > > But it's fine. Call me a flamer. .. Tons of people call it criticizing when in reality they've provided no corrective feedback whatsoever. And even if you are providing corrective feedback, the nice way is going to get you listened to more. It's also just nice. "I told him he was a troll and wasting my time." Case and point. Also, I doubt you were banned for saying **just** that. I mean, heck, you also got banned for only saying "GG better support wins" too. What luck, banned both times for exactly one phrase. They're a troll and venting your frustration is like giving them a pat on the back and telling them to keep doing their thing. Moving on is the best option. Most people don't bother flaming trolls, or each other for the matter. Riot's troll detection system is shit. Hiring people to look at it individual reports is asinine due to the sheer number of false reports. If anything, they should try and improve it, but that doesn't seem to be a focus for them. You're probably a flamer. You say you were banned for exactly one phrase (and have now said it twice) and that really seems a bold-faced lie. But if not, I'm sure the boards would just eat up those one phrase chat-logs so why not take the 5 minutes to request and post em later? Or maybe you already have? Link?
No not really. Because in addition to telling him he's trolling I've probably been talking with other people the entire time in the post game lobby. Even if its not insulting the player, it falls into the category of "arguing" or "negative". But frankly when we're standing in the fountain waiting for the enemy team to end what else is there to do but talk to people? One person runs it down mid. The team talks about him. The team gets punished. The player who runs it down mid does not. I don't have a link for a case like this. If you asked me a few months ago I would have.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:57:37.885+0000) > > Unless you're using slurs and threatening people you shouldn't have to change. Riot is wrong. The babies in the community are wrong. Don't give in to these wimps. Idk. It's either Riot chooses the majority of the (nice/mild) community or minority of insecure and aggressive flamers. Why not just be nice?
It sounds like you're flaming people you disagree with. Telling someone they're bad or incompetent or something similar hardly qualifies as flaming. Yet many people on this game view criticism as flame which seems to be a very poor definition of flame. In fact, I'm pretty sure calling criticism flame is meant to be pejorative in order to reduce the perceived legitimacy of what's being said. For example, on my main account I was in a game with all players in the plat 2-diamond 3 range. We had an adc who went 0/15. I told him he was a troll and wasting my time. I got a chat ban for that game. He was a diamond 3 player going 0/15. He was in fact trolling and he was in fact wasting my time. Yet undoubtedly you consider what I said to be flame because it was " aggressive". I understanding having a bad game, but double digit deaths with like 10% kill participation isn't having a bad game. It is deliberately destroying the game and calling someone out for doing it isn't "negative". We're not going to lose the game or ruin the game experience when somebody is running it down mid because we called them out on it. The game has already been ruined. The rest of us are just trying to come to terms with the frustration generated by a player who will probably escape the punishment system because Riot doesn't act on intentional feeding reports. But it's fine. Call me a flamer.
: There is a difference between... Kept doing it.. and a one time deal...
No there isn't. In fact here is what happened to my account: * 10 game chat ban * 5 months later 10 game chat ban * 5 months later 10 game chat ban * 5 months later 14 day ban (I've been warned many times now apparently so I get to skip right to the 14 day ban.) * Perma ban And none of these logs contained anything more abusive than "Wow you're really bad please stop wasting my time."
: > [{quoted}](name=youthere,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-18T03:27:24.379+0000) > > Bruh there's people who have been banned for saying gg ez ... Do you have a source for that? Cause I've never heard of that happening. Youd have to be toxic more than that to get a ban.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Supports reply usually is something like "its due to repeated accounts of this behavior happening even after being warned multiple times" Source: Rip in peace my other account. I was getting better over time but it just wasn't fast enough. So my only account was banned and now i have this one. Im doing better but i still slip up. No punishments yet and i hope i keep it that way.
Unless you're using slurs and threatening people you shouldn't have to change. Riot is wrong. The babies in the community are wrong. Don't give in to these wimps.
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
It isn't Riot games' fault. It is the community's fault. It's full of wimpy children. It's sad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Νami,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EcJc4NAF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:48:39.980+0000) > > I don't know if I can remove the link, I added it at the time of the post :c No worries; I removed it for you. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Thank god! We have to make sure trolls are protected!
Rioter Comments
: >So what does this mean? Number 1 means that if you got dinged in the system and all that your reform card says is "you're a doodoo head" you're going to get punished. >Literally anything that can be construed as negative is punishable if the system dings you. Negative behavior can affect your account. Your honor can get stuck, or if it's excessive or chronic enough, then you get a punishment. Are you going to be punished for that one line? Probably not. If it's part of a habit of insulting others, then that's a different story. >How do you get dinged by the system? Get reported a lot. You get dinged when you're reported *and* your behavior's negative, not just from "typing a lot."
Correct, but the bar for negative is very low. I'm sure you all believe I'm probably going around throwing slurs and just laying into people. That's definitely not the case. Hell. I've been banned just for bitching about Riot games in post game lobby chat. I remember earlier in the year I said "better support wins" and got banned for that. I lost a game going 4/4/35 as Morgana against a 0/11/9 Janna. I pointed out in the post game lobby that matchmaking was awful and that my teammates threw the game by face checking a bush at 40 minutes in. I said they should have known better by the time they reached diamond. Nope. Got a 14 day ban for that one. I contacted Riot support and they told me that while my chat wasn't excessively negative, it was still negative and there was nothing they could do about it.
: >So even mild things like "you're bad" said enough time will lead to a permanent ban. Hmm. Can't say I've ever seen anyone's chat contain only that statement. But generally, if you're doing something consistently and negative, then either you're eventually going to be punished, or you'll be wondering why your honor hasn't gone up since forever. >The thing is, according to riot support staff, even debating with your teammates at the end of the game is bannable. If at any point it appears you're arguing you will be banned. That doesn't sound right. We're not going to agree on strategy 100%, and I think there's some leeway with that. I would think that leeway is probably greater in the post game, since there's no way that's affecting in-game teamwork. You are still held responsible for your pre and post-game logs, so insults can factor into punishments. >If somebody in the game is going to insult me and tell me I'm a piece of shit and swear that 2+2=5 I'm going to debate that 2+2=4 until I'm blue in the face and I don't care what Riot or anyone else thinks. If that's what you want to do then so be it, but I find it useless to argue with others who just continue to be jerks in game. I might say "Let's focus on the game" and when that doesn't work and their chat is clearly useless, I'm muting them. Nothing good can come from conversing with players who are bent on being toxic in game.
You seem to be really misguided here. I've had long talks with Riot support staff. You should definitely go talk to them if you're going to defend them. In fact, I can end this debate just by referencing this line in their Riot support ticket: "If you 1) have absolutely no negativity in your reform card, 2) would like more information on how to deal with others' abusive behavior and tips to avoid tilting, or 3) would like to better understand what sort of behavior can get you a penalty and why, you're in the right place!" So what does this mean? Number 1 means that if you got dinged in the system and all that your reform card says is "you're a doodoo head" you're going to get punished. Literally anything that can be construed as negative is punishable if the system dings you. How do you get dinged by the system? Get reported a lot. How do you get reported a lot? You talk a lot and or play a lot of games. It's that simple.
Quáx (NA)
: But he's not right lol. You have every right to defend yourself but there are several ways to do that. INCLUDING MUTING, especially if you main certain roles like jungle. No ones "white Knighting" for Riot, no one likes Riot rn. But this is his fault because he chose to be toxic and argue back, if he wasn't toxic he could *POST THE CHAT LOGS*
The word toxic is such a meaningless meme. What does Toxic even mean? It's become such a useless bandwagon word. It's like racism. Sure there are some toxic people. You know the ones calling everyone slurs, running it down mid, and destroying the experience for other people. People who argue and disagree with you are NOT toxic. That's just snowflakism.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >A person found my behavior reprehensible because I fought back when he insulted me lol. This isn't difficult to understand. nobody ever said it was necessarily the same person. there are 8 other people in the game aside from you two >Further, Riot refuses to consider the context of the chat. Which, I partially understand because they don't have the manpower to do that type of research. no they ignore the context because there is no context in which being toxic was ok. other people "starting it"or being "more toxic than you" does not make it ok for you to be toxic too. if both of you are toxic, both of you deserve punishment. it's not at all complicated to understand >I'm generally a pretty calm person, but I get tired of being insulted all the time. have you tried using the mute button instead of flaming back? >If I insult the insults are generally very mild. insults, even the "mild"ones, are still insults and therefore toxic >The thing is, according to riot support staff, even debating with your teammates at the end of the game is bannable. If at any point it appears you're arguing you will be banned. wrong if you aren't insulting/harassing/being condescending to other people in your chat, you can argue about rght and wrong as much as you like. and it's not at all hard to do so >If somebody in the game is going to insult me and tell me I'm a piece of shit and swear that 2+2=5 I'm going to debate that 2+2=4 until I'm blue in the face and I don't care what Riot or anyone else thinks. then your ego is too fragile for an online game
My ego is fragile? I'm not the one reporting people are every game for any slight and begging for people to ban. I have a thick skin and I'm capable of handling myself without Mommy riot games. It's not my fault league players are in the 99.99 percentile of sensitivity.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I'm here to say that I do not actually understand. I also do not agree with anything said in the reform card. I also don't care what you think. Then you should probably uninstall because continuing to play with this mentality will get you banned. You're basically wasting your time by acting like an entitled child Btw... you already agreed and "understood" them when you made the account. Not actually reading the terms is your own fault/problem. >If I want to defend myself from some prick on the internet I will defend myself. You can also do it without being just as bad as them {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
You know the funny thing is a year ago I deleted my chat box. I had concluded there was nothing remotely intelligent to be said by the League community and that I was done talking to the apes on this game. Eventually, the boards convinced me that I'd win more games if I communicated with the team and formulated strategies with them. In fact, all that happened is constant bitching from teammates who believe that every mistake they make is someone's elses fault. Just died to the 7th jax gank top and you still havent placed a ward? Jungle difference! Yeah, I don't know maybe you're right. Maybe I should go back to just muting everyone and deleting my chat box. The IQ in this game seems to be too low anyway.
: Well, then I'd have to question where you think you're "morally right." Because another teammate found your behavior to be reprehensible, thus triggering a report, which caused Riot's system to look into your behavior. And if your excuse is still that you're morally right and you're gonna make more accounts, you'd still be reported by players that disagree with that statement when you're not reforming your behavior.
A person found my behavior reprehensible because I fought back when he insulted me lol. This isn't difficult to understand. Further, Riot refuses to consider the context of the chat. Which, I partially understand because they don't have the manpower to do that type of research. However, the official statement from riot is that "any chat that isnt neutral or positive is bannable". So even mild things like "you're bad" said enough time will lead to a permanent ban. I'm generally a pretty calm person, but I get tired of being insulted all the time. I feel I have every right to defend myself. Especially when defending myself generally amounts to explaing to the person how they're wrong. If I insult the insults are generally very mild. The thing is, according to riot support staff, even debating with your teammates at the end of the game is bannable. If at any point it appears you're arguing you will be banned. If somebody in the game is going to insult me and tell me I'm a piece of shit and swear that 2+2=5 I'm going to debate that 2+2=4 until I'm blue in the face and I don't care what Riot or anyone else thinks.
: 1st, I'm just a forum moderator. I didn't enforce your in-game punishment. >I understand why I was punished. I just assert that you're morally wrong and I don't really care what you have to say about it. If that's your opinion, then you should review at least the escalation path for punishments, because if you do not change your behavior, then you'll eventually be permanently banned. [Here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286) is the article detailing the punishment escalations. I wish you good fortune on the Rift.
That's fine I will continue to make new accounts. I know I'm morally right in defending myself. I'll do what I must.
: If you don't understand why you were punished, then feel free to share your chat logs and others on this board can weigh in on what may have gotten you punished. Two wrongs don't make a right. You queued up to play and win a game; focus on that, and mute whoever is bothering you next time this happens.
I understand why I was punished. I just assert that you're morally wrong and I don't really care what you have to say about it. If I'm being treated like shit and I say something mildly mean like "you're bad" and you punish me then you're just wrong. I'm not going to post logs. I'm not here for your judgment. I am here to tell you that I just disagree with you and Riot games and I do not accept or understand the terms given to me in the reform card.
Rioter Comments
: This is the biggest problem in low elo ranked. Getting unranked people is the WORST!
Silver is cancerous enough as is. You have to duo queue to avoid this crap, but even then something like 30% of games are just straight up unwinnable.
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: I somehow get the feeling you might perhaps be painting a pretty picture, telling only one side of the story, so to say
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PTtZ2gJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T04:35:10.835+0000) > > I somehow get the feeling you might perhaps be painting a pretty picture, telling only one side of the story, so to say Let's assume I was total dick. Assume I was a huge jerk. Even so why did I have hundreds of games with no chat bans and not a single honor check point and why is one game enough for a chat ban?
Kythers (NA)
: I somehow get the feeling you might perhaps be painting a pretty picture, telling only one side of the story, so to say
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PTtZ2gJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T04:35:10.835+0000) > > I somehow get the feeling you might perhaps be painting a pretty picture, telling only one side of the story, so to say Nope.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Pretty sure you're missing the entire point of what I was saying. I get what were saying. You were complaining how dare someone not perform to your standards. They must be dumb. lol Like I said... you seem like an absolute treat to befriend just as a person.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2Pn38T3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-20T19:38:50.613+0000) > > Pretty sure you're missing the entire point of what I was saying. I get what were saying. You were complaining how dare someone not perform to your standards. They must be dumb. lol Like I said... you seem like an absolute treat to befriend just as a person. To my standards? Everyone else in the game did way more damage. That's matchmaking standards. If somebody is doing 4k damage in that game then they clearly did not belong in that game. 4k damage talon is 100% bronze V material. I'm not even sure how it is possible if you have a brain to do only do 4k damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2Pn38T3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-20T18:44:17.863+0000) > I call them things because a 4k damage talon is not a human being. > > the least intelligent human beings I have ever encountered in my life. hrm :thinking: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2Pn38T3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-20T18:44:17.863+0000) > It is completely unfair. Yep you sound like an absolute treat. We should party because you sound like the kind of person who doesn't have an attitude problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2Pn38T3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-20T18:51:17.482+0000) > > hrm :thinking: > > Yep you sound like an absolute treat. We should party because you sound like the kind of person who doesn't have an attitude problem. You're right. A 4k damage talon in a game where everyone else 25k damage+ isn't ridiculous at all. How silly of me.
Rioter Comments
: Why is matchmaking so awful?
Just played again. BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY Thanks for another great game riot. 0/11 Aatrox top on my team with one ward placed in the entire game. 0/7 adc. Tower dove repeatedly. Thanks riot. Thanks a lot. Sure had a lot of fun in this game too. 8 losses in a row now? Fuck yea.
: Why is matchmaking so awful?
Just played another game. 22/43. BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY. Yasuo mid had a triple kill by 6 minutes in. Woo. Another fun game. Thanks Riot. You're so good at matchmaking.
KaShootMe (EUNE)
: _**ITS ALMOST LIKE RANKED Q AND NORMAL Q HAVE DIFFERENT MATCHMAKING SYSTEMS AND MMR COUNTS**_
> [{quoted}](name=OsamaBinJesting,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nrKWz68E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-18T08:48:55.326+0000) > > _**ITS ALMOST LIKE RANKED Q AND NORMAL Q HAVE DIFFERENT MATCHMAKING SYSTEMS AND MMR COUNTS**_ ITS ALMOST LIKE MAYBE THAT'S A PRETTY HUGE FLAW HUH.
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: oh no somebody insulted you and hurt your feeling better throw a tantrum and ask for bans :^) I think it's time to grow up, kid. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-12T19:44:37.614+0000) > > oh no > > somebody insulted you and hurt your feeling > > better throw a tantrum and ask for bans > > :^) > > I think it's time to grow up, kid. > > {{champion:432}} Asking riot to be consistent isn't exactly throwing a tantrum. I'd be okay with free speech and no punishments at all. Sadly that's not the game riot wants. Maybe you should grow up, kid.
Maldini30 (EUW)
: We don't have the full story as you do, and these are private messages so this won't get him a ban. Anyway, all you have to do is report him and he will be banned if deserved. How come you played another game with him? Did you invite him? Edit: I can see that you play a lot with him. Why do you keep playing with him if you're uncomfortable with his behavior?
> [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:24:49.674+0000) > > We don't have the full story as you do, and these are private messages so this won't get him a ban. Anyway, all you have to do is report him and he will be banned if deserved. How come you played another game with him? Did you invite him? > > Edit: I can see that you play a lot with him. Why do you keep playing with him if you're uncomfortable with his behavior? He added me. I don't play with him intentionally. We're around the same MMR I guess and we play around the same time. I see him a few times a week. He's always a dick to people and I find I have to report him every single game. However, I'm sure my reports don't do anything since I've reported him in the past. As for it being a private message does it matter? Saying that a private message is fine basically says that calling somebody a homophobic slur is acceptable behavior depending on context. Really? In exactly what context is that comment acceptable to anyone?
: Wow, why did you blur his name out? I would have reported him. But then again, I need to hear the full story
> [{quoted}](name=BreadKitty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:20:01.113+0000) > > Wow, why did you blur his name out? I would have reported him. But then again, I need to hear the full story I thought it was the rules you had to.
Rioter Comments
: The OP is just whining, look at his match history. He just lost to Fizz. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Morgana+Paragon
Considering my OP said I played against a Fizz I have to assume you must either be illiterate or have significant cognitive delay. Either way I'm glad you're finally able to get up to speed with the rest of us.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAoX2Adw,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-08T10:02:42.447+0000) > > How do you think I was 20 cs ahead? I massively out bullied him. He was forced under his entire the entire lane until 6. He lost the lane and won automatically at 6. Clearly didn't lose then and you underestimated the power of an assassin.
You're right. I based his damage off of other assassins in the game like Zed, Leblanc, Talon, Khazix etc. Unfortunately Fizz's level 6 damage is probably about 20% higher than every single one of those characters right now.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAoX2Adw,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-08T09:49:22.701+0000) > > Yes but morgana has never in the history of the game one hit killed somebody with no items. Fizz has no items and can 100 to zero you in a single combo. Because Morgana is a control support mage, and Fizz is an assassin. >Name one other character in the entire game capable of doing that. Literally every other assassin? >Fizz right now can be in lane. Hit exactly zero cs and kill you at 6 with his ult combo. That is ridiculous. Bully him out or kill him then, he isn't tanky and is honestly pretty god damn squishy. > I don't have a problem with Zed like characters, but Fizz is no where near as hard as Zed and Zed does less damage. Period. Zed in turn has no mana cost, and actually has an escape and his main damage tool isn't also his escape tool.
How do you think I was 20 cs ahead? I massively out bullied him. He was forced under his entire the entire lane until 6. He lost the lane and won automatically at 6.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAoX2Adw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-08T09:39:24.832+0000) > > Fizz = no risk wtf insanely high level reward. No risk, literally has to be on top of you to do the brunt of his damage. > The champion requires no skill at the moment. With terrible bronze 5 farm if he lands an ult you automatically die at 6. It requires no skill whatsoever. False. > His damage realistically needs to be cut about in half. Why? > I'm playing versus him as morgana mid. I'm 20 cs ahead of him. We both have no items. He hits 6 and instantly kills me at full health + blackshield. That is absolutely fucking insane. An assassin doing a lot of damage? In other news, water is wet and grass is green. > HE IS 20 CS BEHIND. 20. CS. BEHIND. K, and? > How the fuck can somebody basically 1 hit kill a champion WHEN THEY ARE BEHIND? Because he is an assassin and you are squishy? > Absolutely terrible game design. I mean, Morgana throws down a pool at wave then walks away, she has some bullshit in her kit too.
Yes but morgana has never in the history of the game one hit killed somebody with no items. Fizz has no items and can 100 to zero you in a single combo. Name one other character in the entire game capable of doing that. Even veigar can't do that without farm. Fizz right now can be in lane. Hit exactly zero cs and kill you at 6 with his ult combo. That is ridiculous. I don't have a problem with Zed like characters, but Fizz is no where near as hard as Zed and Zed does less damage. Period.
Rioter Comments
: I agreed with all except when you said Miss a blitzhook, in fact it is way worst than morgana, you can hit almost all your Q play like a god no one will give a fuck, if you miss one important hook, people will flame you, spam ping question mark etc Tresh is also affected by that problem. I guess it is because those 3 Q spells are really important for the champion, if you miss a blitz Q, you lost 100 mana, and ur useless for 15 seconds which let the opportunity for ennemy to hard engage on you if they are not stupid. And people think the same for morgana. Personnaly when I play vs a morg, I wait till she waste her Q and go ham on her and it works
It's an interesting dynamic because there are two complaints: 1.) If you get hit by every enemy blitz hook then your teammates will say you're trash. 2.) If you miss a blitz hook while playing blitz then your teammates will say you're trash. So which is it? Should good players land all their skill shots or will good players always dodge them? It definitely comes down to how good the matchmaking is. If you're playing against somebody around your skill level then you ought to miss quite a bit of your skill shots. So the main complaint from people then is why aren't you significantly better than your opponent? Well because that's how matchmaking works. Duh.
: You can indeed dodge it at max range or almost max range but it is impossible to dodge it if she is really close to you or at mid range because the bind is too large, you can not side step it, you need a dash to do so. So if she flash Q, (without missing obviously) and you are lets say Jinx you take it in the ass. When I play morgana, and Im not sure if my Q will land I just flash near the guy and Q him it is 100% guaranteed to hit
Right, but walking up next to somebody has its cost. I find when I lane as Morgana support people get infuriated if I miss some Qs that I'm using to harass. I land pretty much any Q that is a counter engage etc. I've just never seen so much rage from people about any other champion in the entire game. Miss a chogath Q? Nobody cares? Miss a blitzhook? That's cool. Miss a morgana Q at max range? OMFG you're so garbage what the fuck are you doing.
Rioter Comments

Morgana Paragon

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion