: > Let's assume for the sake of argument I'm the worst player in the world. Why does it take 10 games of miserable matches to get me into the "proper" mmr? Why is it acceptable for Riot's system to give me 10 absolutely miserable losses in a row? Looking at your OP.GG it looks like you had a 7 game win streak which was followed by a 9 game losing streak. I'm guessing the MMR system saw your meteoric rise and was like "OK, there's no way this guy is this good... is there?" and then proceeded to start making the matches harder for you to see if you actually were that good. MMR thinks it made a mistake which lead to the 7 game wins streak, so now it's trying to correct for that mistake. If it wasn't a mistaken, then the system would expect you to win. Someone who knows about MMR and Elo more than I can chime in here if I've mixed something up.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:59:33.549+0000) > > Looking at your OP.GG it looks like you had a 7 game win streak which was followed by a 9 game losing streak. I'm guessing the MMR system saw your meteoric rise and was like "OK, there's no way this guy is this good... is there?" and then proceeded to start making the matches harder for you to see if you actually were that good. MMR thinks it made a mistake which lead to the 7 game wins streak, so now it's trying to correct for that mistake. If it wasn't a mistaken, then the system would expect you to win. > > Someone who knows about MMR and Elo more than I can chime in here if I've mixed something up. Perhaps. I mean I'm not playing hyper carry champions, but that's besides the point. I won 7 games. I lost 9 games. Literally by the 7th loss I should be back where I was or less. I didn't even lose my patience until the 9th game.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >I don't become toxic. I was annoyed, but I'm not harassing them. I'm more or less saying can we please FF. I actually don't care that my teammates played poorly. I just don't want to be in a 50 game watching them die. Severely doubt that because your last post was talking about how you just got permabanned. You don't get permabanned for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:48:57.658+0000) > > Severely doubt that because your last post was talking about how you just got permabanned. You don't get permabanned for no reason. Yes. I went afk and got a ban for "intentional feeding". How dare I not feel like playing out game number 9 of this fiesta.
: This seems like a massive overreaction considering those games are normals and not even Ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:47:15.501+0000) > > This seems like a massive overreaction considering those games are normals and not even Ranked. If I could leave normal games I wouldnt' care. It is literally wasting my time to trap me for 40 some minutes while my teammates feed. It isn't fun. There isn't a shred of enjoyment. There's nothing to learn. I'm already out playing my opponents. It is literally just a black hole sucking level waste of time. 10 games in a row of it. That's like 6 hours of time completely wasted for no enjoyment.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Third loss: Jesus what's going on today. >Fourth loss: What the actual fuck This is the point at which _most_ people would take a break and try to cool off. >Eighth loss: I don't even give a fuck anymore. Ninth loss: w/e I'm afk this is a waste of my fucking time. Again, take a break or change your mentality. The game isn't intentionally matching you with people who AFK, this isn't some conspiracy that all matches are designed to keep you at low ELOs. Even so, when matched with feeders, AFKers, or ragers, you have no excuse to become toxic like them and make the situation even worse for the other players like yourself who want good games. Don't fight fire with fire and you won't get burned.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:45:52.856+0000) > > This is the point at which _most_ people would take a break and try to cool off. > Ninth loss: w/e I'm afk this is a waste of my fucking time. > > Again, take a break or change your mentality. The game isn't intentionally matching you with people who AFK, this isn't some conspiracy that all matches are designed to keep you at low ELOs. > > Even so, when matched with feeders, AFKers, or ragers, you have no excuse to become toxic like them and make the situation even worse for the other players like yourself who want good games. > > Don't fight fire with fire and you won't get burned. I don't become toxic. I was annoyed, but I'm not harassing them. I'm more or less saying can we please FF. I actually don't care that my teammates played poorly. I just don't want to be in a 50 game watching them die.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:37:37.410+0000) > > there is literally no other gaming company on the entire planet with negativity issues. aaaaannnnndddd you lost me, this is just a crazy statement
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:42:35.260+0000) > > aaaaannnnndddd you lost me, this is just a crazy statement There is negativity in other games. I just don't recall it ever being as big of a deal as it is in league of legends. Riot has chosen to make it their big topic. Dota 2 you get low priority queues if your'e really excessive over tons of games. Call of duty, nobody cares. Any other number of games nobody gives a shit. But man riot games cares sooo much and yet they're the source of the majority of the problems.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:06:36.281+0000) > > Or maybe I could not be absurdly attacked by Riot games and unjustifiably banned. Maybe we could have some competence from this company for ONCE in 2018. Literally an entire year of incompetence from this company. Considering I have no idea whether or not this was a justified ban, you refusing to take even a simple step to correct what you claim to be an unjustified ban is not helping your argument.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:09:27.891+0000) > > Considering I have no idea whether or not this was a justified ban, you refusing to take even a simple step to correct what you claim to be an unjustified ban is not helping your argument. I submitted a ticket before I even made this post my dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:00:15.866+0000) > > Sure. Let me waste hours of my time waiting on a reply. It's not a phone call, you don't have to sit there on the edge of your seat waiting for a reply. Takes about as much effort to make a support ticket about the problem as it is to make a board post complaining about the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:04:51.655+0000) > > It's not a phone call, you don't have to sit there on the edge of your seat waiting for a reply. > > Takes about as much effort to make a support ticket about the problem as it is to make a board post complaining about the problem. Or maybe I could not be absurdly attacked by Riot games and unjustifiably banned. Maybe we could have some competence from this company for ONCE in 2018. Literally an entire year of incompetence from this company.
: The 14-day ban is not only for specifically intentionally feeding, but for any behavior that had the intent of intentionally throwing the game. If you think they were wrong about the ban toss support a ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:57:19.530+0000) > > The 14-day ban is not only for specifically intentionally feeding, but for any behavior that had the intent of intentionally throwing the game. > > If you think they were wrong about the ban toss support a ticket. Sure. Let me waste hours of my time waiting on a reply.
Mudkiip (NA)
: LMFAO
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEyZchbB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:50:56.602+0000) > > LMFAO The sad thing is they'll probably come up with some twisted logic to justify the ban.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aden9 (NA)
: Morgana Rework - Get the queen back in the mid lane
> [{quoted}](name=Aden9,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2s493FMF,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-06T19:15:15.407+0000) > > Morgana Abilities {{champion:25}} > > Q: Increase projectile speed, even if it means reduce snare duration. Consider locking multiple enemies (?). Right now with every other new champ having some sort of a dash ability, her Q seems very outdated and punishing if you miss a Q, due to long cool downs. > > W: Change it completely to make her a less passive laner and more engaging to play as. > > E: Keep, central to Morgana is her black shield, I would not change this ability but maybe add a similar ability to Kayle on her e for physical damage. > > R: Make it so, combo-ing it with her other abilities adds a bonus. After all she does say "You too will be judged". So maybe based on the enemy condition, her R applies different effects. (Neeko's R is bascially Morgana ulti but much better - cmon Riot show Morgana some love) > > Passive: Keep spell vamp and something to help her autoattack ( almost all the new champs now have some sort of a buffed auto after an ability, why not Morgana). > > I love the concept of Morgana and Kayle being Ying-Yang similar and opposite. Thank for reading. Suggestions welcome. I like your suggestions. Her biggest weakness right now is that without landing her Q her character is pretty worthless in terms of damage. The only way to fix this would be to make Q travel faster and easier to hit, and also make her W do damage over a shorter amount of time than 5 seconds. More on W in a second. However, this doesn't fix another issue. If you have a jungle ganking your lane you need to walk around the entire creep wave to position for a binding. This makes her a poor CC-initiator for ganks because it will be incredibly obvious to the enemy. This means that mid will often just become a farm fest unless you have a very strong ganking jungler such as pantheon. The damage on W requiring 5 seconds is so outdated that almost every other midlaner in the game has quicker or comparable wave clear. Yet, that wave clear was morgana's primary strength midlane in previous seasons. So faster Q speed, and faster damage on W would fix her completely. The problem is you're essentially just creating a lux or neeko clone at that point. In fact, Neeko is basically AP carry Morgana. Her binding, dot damage, and ult damage are all about the same.
: You can say as much or little as you want and you will never be punished.
That's false. If you get reported enough times and what you say can be interpreted as negative in even one instance than you will be punished. So its safer to just never speak.
Rioter Comments

Morgana Ultimus

Level 28 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion