: Patch 9.10 notes
Why nerf conq? I never heard anyone complain that its too strong lmao..
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gB68gznq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:01:26.673+0000) > > Do it. Convince me that skill matters. > > Game 1: I'm 9/0 mid as Malzahar versus my hard counter. I win. Top and jungle feed like crazy. They try to two man baron twice and get it stolen twice. Meanwhile I'm defending inhibiters solo as Malz again'st master yi. Better mid won what can I say. > > Game 2: Melee range Ezrael in lane. Sums up that game. > > Game 3: I win lane and go 2/0 BOt lane is 0/11, jungle is 0/4, top is 0/6. I should have played better what can I say. > > Like seriously. Does skill not matter in platinum at all this season? It's so fucking ridiculous that stupid teammates lose you the game so fucking hard even when you're massively ahead. Skill is assesed over a sample size of many games, not just a few.. skill is still important but in a much broader sense.. if you go 9/0 every game you will climb like crazy
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G0EnasJ2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T19:37:19.427+0000) > > Focus on your individual skill and you will improve I’m nearly always the one playing the best, and fairly regularly have the best score of anyone in the match yet because my team feeds I just can’t pull off a win. I definitely try to improve all the time though.
> [{quoted}](name=lt is l Vern,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G0EnasJ2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-01T19:39:34.204+0000) > > I’m nearly always the one playing the best, and fairly regularly have the best score of anyone in the match yet because my team feeds I just can’t pull off a win. I definitely try to improve all the time though. If this is the case, you will climb, if you out perorm the enemy laner, you will climb, don't let these 14 games hold you back, because you will get teams that will carry you when you're doing bad
ÀIpha (NA)
: Lol, try taking nasus into higher elo, it's the same as yasuo, once people know how to play against him he isn't strong. And in reality, he isn't that strong.
> [{quoted}](name=ÀIpha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-06T22:56:05.553+0000) > > Lol, try taking nasus into higher elo, it's the same as yasuo, once people know how to play against him he isn't strong. And in reality, he isn't that strong. why? it's because junglers know they can just kill nasus pre-6 over, over, and over. that's not how a champion should be, good in low-mid elo and bad in high elo becuse its unfair.
Rioter Comments
hugemike (NA)
: Well granted that unless you are riven or yasuo you either get 1 dash or none. And I've played champs with dashes and I've played with champs with dashes. It doesn't matter. The 90% slow makes it so the 100 or so units you move disappears in a flash.
> [{quoted}](name=hugemike,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YiaYlYI6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T10:33:33.486+0000) > > Well granted that unless you are riven or yasuo you either get 1 dash or none. And I've played champs with dashes and I've played with champs with dashes. It doesn't matter. The 90% slow makes it so the 100 or so units you move disappears in a flash. I 100% agree with this post.. nasus wither is too strong and riot doesnt give a fuck about it cuz theyre fucking pos
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:06:41.458+0000) > > Dude. Are you kidding me? This game has been released for about 10 years, with a patch every 2-3 weeks... How can you not at one point have the game perfectly balanced being a billion dollar company.. Because "perfect" is largely a subjective term in this context. What is perfect in your view? Where no champion counters an ability of another? Should {{champion:15}}'s Spellshield or {{champion:25}}'s Blackshield counter abilities? No? Then how would you bring just these two champions "perfectly" into balance? How would you "perfectly balance" Nasus?
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:20:45.841+0000) > > Because "perfect" is largely a subjective term in this context. > > What is perfect in your view? Where no champion counters an ability of another? Should {{champion:15}}'s Spellshield or {{champion:25}}'s Blackshield counter abilities? No? Then how would you bring just these two champions "perfectly" into balance? > > How would you "perfectly balance" Nasus? No, perfect means that you don't have to release a patch EVERY 2 weeks for years and years and years.. it's a bullshit scam.. to balance nasus reduce the fucking attack speed slow because it makes every single auto attack based champion completely useless to the point where it's hard not to cancel auto attacks
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:21:16.638+0000) > > I'm preety sure if I hired a homeless man of the streets that is blind they'd do a better job than the riot balance team. They purposely make champions unbalanced for sales, skins and to "constantly change the game", have you noticed that this game has never been perfectly balanced for the past 10 years and hence the patches every 2 weeks? fuck riot "Perfectly" "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." -Abathur You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:24:44.366+0000) > > "Perfectly" > > "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." > > -Abathur > > You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for. Also i've noticed that every single newly released champion, without fail, has been blatantly overpowered -> why? skins..
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:21:16.638+0000) > > I'm preety sure if I hired a homeless man of the streets that is blind they'd do a better job than the riot balance team. They purposely make champions unbalanced for sales, skins and to "constantly change the game", have you noticed that this game has never been perfectly balanced for the past 10 years and hence the patches every 2 weeks? fuck riot "Perfectly" "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." -Abathur You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:24:44.366+0000) > > "Perfectly" > > "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." > > -Abathur > > You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for. Dude. Are you kidding me? This game has been released for about 10 years, with a patch every 2-3 weeks... How can you not at one point have the game perfectly balanced being a billion dollar company..
: Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:47:20.018+0000) > > Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. > > He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. > > Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/ I'm preety sure if I hired a homeless man of the streets that is blind they'd do a better job than the riot balance team. They purposely make champions unbalanced for sales, skins and to "constantly change the game", have you noticed that this game has never been perfectly balanced for the past 10 years and hence the patches every 2 weeks? fuck riot
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:08:56.213+0000) > > This stupid company has made the game in such a way that if you first pick jax you're basically soft inting That's why it is a team game. So you got a shit lane match up, happens all the time, this is why you could ask your team to consider this during champ select. Moreover, ask other Jax main's how they are dealing with Nasus. Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve that helps? I don't know. About half of them are winning against Nasus, so maybe set up a thread asking how to deal with Nasus as Jax.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:16:29.505+0000) > > That's why it is a team game. So you got a shit lane match up, happens all the time, this is why you could ask your team to consider this during champ select. Moreover, ask other Jax main's how they are dealing with Nasus. Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve that helps? I don't know. About half of them are winning against Nasus, so maybe set up a thread asking how to deal with Nasus as Jax. LITERALLY the only way to beat him is to get 2-3 kills on him early, rush tri, spear, and then qss for cancer wither that riot doesn't care about.
: Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:47:20.018+0000) > > Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. > > He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. > > Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/ This stupid company has made the game in such a way that if you first pick jax you're basically soft inting
: >Can we talk about Nasus? Sure >1. He can turn off minimap, never rotate to anything, and still be rewarded because he's farming stacks. >2. 12 stacks per large camp -> Where did riot even come up with this number from? If you're playing a champion that can't perma freeze versus him he will just have an incredibly high amount of stacks mid to late to and build tank to the point where you have to send 2-3 or even 4 people for him. I'm not saying he's a problem in Diamond+ because jungles actually look at what champions the enemy team has and play the game accordingly. >3. Wither has an effective 1.05 second cooldown at max cdr with it maxed. Let's say you're playing jax.It's nearly impossible to kite his E because he can just fking spam his W on you. Nasus isn't even all that great of a champion. Here's why: Outside of maybe Garen he is the most easily kited champion in this game. His success depends on two things: 1. His ability to stack 2. Enemy team composition You chose Jax, a rather poor choice or you picked Jax and Nasus was picked against you because Nasus can handle Jax. Either way, it is a match up that didn't go your way. Either learn how to kite him, ban him, or play a champion that can kite him. If you see a Nasus picked, see if your midlaner or support will pick a control mage ({{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} just a few recommendations) to assist in kiting himlater in the game when Nasus becomes a threat. I don't even know if Nasus is a counter to Jax or not, but some champions are inevitably going to be better against certain other champions. Paper, rock, scissors.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:22:07.254+0000) > > Sure > > > Nasus isn't even all that great of a champion. Here's why: Outside of maybe Garen he is the most easily kited champion in this game. His success depends on two things: > > 1. His ability to stack > 2. Enemy team composition > > You chose Jax, a rather poor choice or you picked Jax and Nasus was picked against you because Nasus can handle Jax. Either way, it is a match up that didn't go your way. Either learn how to kite him, ban him, or play a champion that can kite him. If you see a Nasus picked, see if your midlaner or support will pick a control mage ({{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} just a few recommendations) to assist in kiting himlater in the game when Nasus becomes a threat. > > I don't even know if Nasus is a counter to Jax or not, but some champions are inevitably going to be better against certain other champions. Paper, rock, scissors. it bothers me so much that in some matchups skill isn't even taken into account. You can have a plat jax vs a grandmaster Jax and he can still beat you in lane and outside of lane because the champion, and not skill.
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LVQMgq8o,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:42:31.556+0000) > > Yeah but part of the appeal of playing League it not getting fucked because some champion's AoE stun range is huge, and said range only shows for maybe .25 seconds after he's already stunned you. Knowing the actual range of Jax's E is a godsend for playing vs him because it means players do not need the exact range of his stun memorized to accurately get away from it. I think there are a lot of better ways to indicate the range of his stun without resorting to a halo 3 bubble shield every time he presses the ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LVQMgq8o,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:49:20.945+0000) > > I think there are a lot of better ways to indicate the range of his stun without resorting to a halo 3 bubble shield every time he presses the ability. i can literally barely see my character when i press E
Håppy (NA)
: Wow. That.. looks really bad, actually. Part of the appeal of Jax is how simple his animations are, no visual spam. And that's gone now.
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LVQMgq8o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:25:51.891+0000) > > Wow. That.. looks really bad, actually. Part of the appeal of Jax is how simple his animations are, no visual spam. And that's gone now. yeah... i don't mind adding a visual but this looks like they're trying too hard to make him "modern".. looks r%%%%%ed
: 10 years and the client is still a piece of shit. 8 years and spectator mode and downloading your own games is still a pain in the ass. you should be used to it by now lol
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-27T19:46:53.822+0000) > > 10 years and the client is still a piece of shit. > 8 years and spectator mode and downloading your own games is still a pain in the ass. > > you should be used to it by now lol XD best comment on this ppost
: No clue what you're talking about, I've had my Q blocked by every Jax i've fought against He even blocks the tornado, I think it still knocks him up but he takes no damage
> [{quoted}](name=BobMcBobington,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-27T15:23:09.458+0000) > > No clue what you're talking about, I've had my Q blocked by every Jax i've fought against > He even blocks the tornado, I think it still knocks him up but he takes no damage I mean he was charging up a nado on me while I had my E up.
: Because the *damage* of the ability is based on whether or not you dodged it with counter-strike. The *charge* effect of it is based purely on whether he hit something with it. There’s two different effects in play. The damage done is handled on your end, whereas the ability charge is on his. That’s why things can still stack up on invulnerable targets *unless specifically mentioned* that they only stack up on *damage*, and not just hits.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T21:05:59.967+0000) > > Because the *damage* of the ability is based on whether or not you dodged it with counter-strike. The *charge* effect of it is based purely on whether he hit something with it. > > There’s two different effects in play. The damage done is handled on your end, whereas the ability charge is on his. That’s why things can still stack up on invulnerable targets *unless specifically mentioned* that they only stack up on *damage*, and not just hits. Just going off of sheer common sense here.. it doesn't make much sense giving that the word dodge implies that it didn't touch or hit me..
: I literally said he has to hit something with it. You are being pedantic. He didn’t miss the ability. **He landed the ability.** However, you have your own ability that allows you to ignore damage from certain sources. You are not untargetable, you are not in stasis, or anything like that. You are simply immune to damage from certain things. For all intents and purposes it’s essentially an invulnerable shield for auto attacks and certain abilities. **That’s it.** For Yasuo to get the stack on his Q, he simply needs to hit some enemy unit with it. He accomplished that. Whether or not damage is applied is an entirely different matter and utterly disconnected from whether or not the Q stacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T21:23:50.665+0000) > > I literally said he has to hit something with it. > > You are being pedantic. > > He didn’t miss the ability. **He landed the ability.** However, you have your own ability that allows you to ignore damage from certain sources. You are not untargetable, you are not in stasis, or anything like that. You are simply immune to damage from certain things. For all intents and purposes it’s essentially an invulnerable shield for auto attacks and certain abilities. **That’s it.** > > For Yasuo to get the stack on his Q, he simply needs to hit some enemy unit with it. He accomplished that. Whether or not damage is applied is an entirely different matter and utterly disconnected from whether or not the Q stacks. Alright that's fair i guess..... i originally thought this was a bug but riot intentionally made it this way it seems
: How do you lose as conqueror Jax to a Yasuo....
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-27T05:32:29.822+0000) > > How do you lose as conqueror Jax to a Yasuo.... who said i lost? lol
: Because the *damage* of the ability is based on whether or not you dodged it with counter-strike. The *charge* effect of it is based purely on whether he hit something with it. There’s two different effects in play. The damage done is handled on your end, whereas the ability charge is on his. That’s why things can still stack up on invulnerable targets *unless specifically mentioned* that they only stack up on *damage*, and not just hits.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T21:05:59.967+0000) > > Because the *damage* of the ability is based on whether or not you dodged it with counter-strike. The *charge* effect of it is based purely on whether he hit something with it. > > There’s two different effects in play. The damage done is handled on your end, whereas the ability charge is on his. That’s why things can still stack up on invulnerable targets *unless specifically mentioned* that they only stack up on *damage*, and not just hits. Then by that logic yasuo Q should stack even if not hitting someone. It should stack if you hit the air.
: Becuase gankplank's Q is an enhanced auto attack that's why it applies on-hits. jesus you kids dont freaking read.
> [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:56:27.116+0000) > > Becuase gankplank's Q is an enhanced auto attack that's why it applies on-hits. jesus you kids dont freaking read. So it applies on hit effects but doesnt hit. xD
: Okay so not a bug but should it really work that way? I mean dodge or blocking is effectively the same as missing the q entirely (assuming its one on one with no minions taking secondary damage)
> [{quoted}](name=Emotional Dad,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:37:16.024+0000) > > Okay so not a bug but should it really work that way? I mean dodge or blocking is effectively the same as missing the q entirely (assuming its one on one with no minions taking secondary damage) yeah thats what im saying :/
: why should it? It's an ability that procs on hit effects, not an aa.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:04:25.894+0000) > > why should it? > > It's an ability that procs on hit effects, not an aa. Cuz it didn't hit me lol. It doesnt make sense that it applies ON HIT effects if it didnt HIT. thats like a tornado destroying a city it didnt even go anywhere near
: > [Steel Tempest's damage can be blocked or dodged only by the target Steel Tempest applies on-hit effects to. Secondary targets will not be able to block it. Even if the damage is blocked, Yasuo will still be granted a Gathering Storm stack.](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Jax) That isn't a bug. --- I've gone ahead and removed the insulting language from your post, as per the Golden Rule: [Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board -- Wilk Łucznik 🏹
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:08:38.233+0000) > > That isn't a bug. > --- > > I've gone ahead and removed the insulting language from your post, as per the Golden Rule: [Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board > > -- Wilk Łucznik 🏹 it say's I dodged the Q but it still gives him nado? I'm confused.....
: why should it? It's an ability that procs on hit effects, not an aa.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:04:25.894+0000) > > why should it? > > It's an ability that procs on hit effects, not an aa. But it says dodged...?
Rioter Comments
: You can, but it's rare. Passive aggressive comments don't trigger the system and that's why everyone is passive aggressive. Much harder to ban somebody for saying "hey stop dying genius :)" than it is to ban "stfu play the game"
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:49:13.771+0000) > > Me and every other player that has ever called for reports(probably hundred of thousands if not millions) was under the false impression that more reports is better. Like I said, asking to report someone can be viewed as annoying, but is it actually bad enough to punish someone over? Thats why ignorance sucks. They were ignorant of that rule. Whats your point? If everyone is ignorant of something, you should just ignore that which they are ignorant of? As far as whether it should be punished, it depends on whether you think harassing someone should be punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-19T22:31:15.972+0000) > > Thats why ignorance sucks. They were ignorant of that rule. Whats your point? If everyone is ignorant of something, you should just ignore that which they are ignorant of? As far as whether it should be punished, it depends on whether you think harassing someone should be punishable. I mean like how do you even expect people to not be ignorant of that? Should I do a research project going through every website to find about everything to say and what not to say in lol..?
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=00030001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T21:22:16.190+0000) > > Might as well throw people in prison for life for littering No.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T21:45:46.385+0000) > > No. yes
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:49:13.771+0000) > > Me and every other player that has ever called for reports(probably hundred of thousands if not millions) was under the false impression that more reports is better. Like I said, asking to report someone can be viewed as annoying, but is it actually bad enough to punish someone over? Yes.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T21:00:25.979+0000) > > Yes. Might as well throw people in prison for life for littering
: > [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:37:51.560+0000) > > Similary to league of legends, let's say there's alot of false reports in this city. People call the police all the time for false flags(just like how people false report all the time.) Doesn't 9 phone calls at once make it a higher % chance the SOMEONE ACTUALLY ROBBED THE BANK?(Using this as an analogy of people being toxic in game). Explain to me how asking others to call the police on someone to make sure they get arrested is harassment? Because nine reports doesn't increase the chance of a punishment. It's an automated system. One report suffices. Talking about how you're going to report someone and encouraging others to join in serves no practical purpose and distracts from the match just to gang up on someone.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:45:55.873+0000) > > Because nine reports doesn't increase the chance of a punishment. It's an automated system. One report suffices. Talking about how you're going to report someone and encouraging others to join in serves no practical purpose and distracts from the match just to gang up on someone. Me and every other player that has ever called for reports(probably hundred of thousands if not millions) was under the false impression that more reports is better. Like I said, asking to report someone can be viewed as annoying, but is it actually bad enough to punish someone over?
: First: thread is 3 months old, as this doesn't teally contribute to the topic, please don't necro threads. Second: Why do you need to tell others to call the police? Are multiple phone calls going to suddenlink make it go faster? 1 report does the same as 9. 1 phone call to the police does the same as 9 for the situation.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rAWFxiP,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:33:48.034+0000) > > First: thread is 3 months old, as this doesn't teally contribute to the topic, please don't necro threads. > > Second: Why do you need to tell others to call the police? Are multiple phone calls going to suddenlink make it go faster? 1 report does the same as 9. 1 phone call to the police does the same as 9 for the situation. Similary to league of legends, let's say there's alot of false reports in this city. People call the police all the time for false flags(just like how people false report all the time.) Doesn't 9 phone calls at once make it a higher % chance the SOMEONE ACTUALLY ROBBED THE BANK?(Using this as an analogy of people being toxic in game). Explain to me how asking others to call the police on someone to make sure they get arrested is harassment?
manolis201 (EUNE)
: This is what you did wrong and thats only Game 2 yikes. 1st Threating your teammates for reports. 2nd you underestimated them constantly like you are the boss. (thats against the rules) 3rd Repeadetly trying to give up. 4th You Continued to fight in chat when is just 1 match. 5th Instead of focusing more in the game and not write them you chose to type in the whole game with negativity as well. 6th spamming. You broke 6 rules so you deserve the punishment without a doubt.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:45:22.602+0000) > > This is what you did wrong and thats only Game 2 yikes. > > 1st Threating your teammates for reports. > 2nd you underestimated them constantly like you are the boss. (thats against the rules) > 3rd Repeadetly trying to give up. > 4th You Continued to fight in chat when is just 1 match. > 5th Instead of focusing more in the game and not write them you chose to type in the whole game with negativity as well. > 6th spamming. > > You broke 6 rules so you deserve the punishment without a doubt. 1. The mundo told me to kill myself, so I reassured that he would be banned. 2. What rule is that? 3. Wanting to ff isn't against the rules 4. not against the rules 5. typing isnt against the rules 6. no
: You're bargaining with the rules. They're not our rules. We can't change them for you. You were belligerent to your team that entire game. You aren't in charge, stop telling people what to do and focus on yourself. You're doing it again now - you're not focusing on **you**, but on internet strangers who aren't agreeing with you. Again, Riot saw fit to punish you and we can't change that.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000100000000000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T00:40:21.678+0000) > > You're bargaining with the rules. They're not our rules. We can't change them for you. You were belligerent to your team that entire game. You aren't in charge, stop telling people what to do and focus on yourself. You're doing it again now - you're not focusing on **you**, but on internet strangers who aren't agreeing with you. Again, Riot saw fit to punish you and we can't change that. Maybe we should use this post to bring attention to the idea that riot's toxicity threshold is shit, and it's incredibly easy to get banned or chat restricted compared to say s6 or s7... look i'm not trying to say that what i said in this post is nice or okay.. but i definetly don't think it's bad or insulting enough to deserve a chat resitriction or ban.
: We didn't report you, we didn't punish you. If flaming people on the boards is what you think is correct, you're never going to understand why you were punished.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000001000000000003,timestamp=2019-04-14T00:30:12.781+0000) > > We didn't report you, we didn't punish you. If flaming people on the boards is what you think is correct, you're never going to understand why you were punished. I'm pissed at you guys because you somehow think what I typed in this game is bad enough to be labeled " T O X I C" when it's simply mean or annoying, toxic is a whole different definition
rujitra (NA)
: You need to accept it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the majority of the community (and in fact of society) thinks, as that's what Riot bases rules on.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-14T00:30:17.312+0000) > > Do you always continually insult everyone in real life who you disagree with? If their argument is horrible or doesn't add up then yes.
rujitra (NA)
: You need to accept it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the majority of the community (and in fact of society) thinks, as that's what Riot bases rules on.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:43:07.115+0000) > > You need to accept it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the majority of the community (and in fact of society) thinks, as that's what Riot bases rules on. If you actually think this chat log is toxic you probably are antisocial or don't ever leave your house.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:21:36.243+0000) > > You're just like a lot of toxic players. They know their wrong, but continue to argue anyway. I think you have the thought process of a 4th grader. Mabye even lower than that. I genuinely dont think that anything I said in this chat log was toxic. It may be annoying, but annoying and toxic are two different things
: And yet you still can't spell it right. Even when the word is right there in your face{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:17:43.491+0000) > > Ant yet you still can't spell it right. Even when the word is right there in your face{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} i don't care enough. ya got me.
: Seeing as the intentionnbehind it, and the fact that you are only "feelijg bad or irritated" is because i am not agreeing with you that you did nothing wrong here.... and that I have just been trying to help.. The answer is no. The resson why is because you asked a question, i am helping explain the answer. If you do not like the answer do not ask the question.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:59:40.683+0000) > > Seeing as the intentionnbehind it, and the fact that you are only "feelijg bad or irritated" is because i am not agreeing with you that you did nothing wrong here.... and that I have just been trying to help.. > > The answer is no. The resson why is because you asked a question, i am helping explain the answer. If you do not like the answer do not ask the question. Are you telling me im lying and i'm not really feeling antagonized? because then you would need state some evidence for that
: Because it was not needed. You were doing it to make them "feel bad". You were wanting to make them irritated because they irritated you. The reason behind you doing it was not to help them, you were trying to punish them in your own way until you could report them. This is antagonistic.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000001000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:53:12.828+0000) > > Because it was not needed. > > You were doing it to make them "feel bad". You were wanting to make them irritated because they irritated you. The reason behind you doing it was not to help them, you were trying to punish them in your own way until you could report them. > > This is antagonistic. The tone you're using with me and they way you're talking to me is making me feel bad and irritated. So are you antagonizing me? yes or no
: Already did in the comment you said that about. Add that to the fact that you explicitly asked for why you were punished for this game, and now you do not like the answer.... it is less antagonistic and more of nobody should have replied because you were not wanting to actually know. Unfortunately that is how it almost always is when people post their logs here.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:48:50.345+0000) > > Already did in the comment you said that about. > > Add that to the fact that you explicitly asked for why you were punished for this game, and now you do not like the answer.... it is less antagonistic and more of nobody should have replied because you were not wanting to actually know. Unfortunately that is how it almost always is when people post their logs here. I just happen to disagree with what I said was antagonizing.. prove me wrong.
: Yup. Because the question becomes why did you need to reassure them?
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=000000010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:43:58.822+0000) > > Yup. Because the question becomes why did you need to reassure them? Because i want to. Why does the motive matter
: an·tag·o·nize /anˈtaɡəˌnīz/ Learn to pronounce verb cause (someone) to become hostile. "he antagonized many colleagues during the budget wars" synonyms: arouse hostility in, alienate, set someone against someone else, estrange, disaffect; More ______ Someone giving advise is not antagonizing because it is not meant to make the person hostile. It is to better the player and help them learn something they may not have known. Sure, if you go "i dont want your help" and they continue for most of the game, then it could be considered antagonistic, but just in general trying to help someone then no.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:41:31.525+0000) > > an·tag·o·nize > /anˈtaɡəˌnīz/ > > Learn to pronounce > > verb > > cause (someone) to become hostile. > > "he antagonized many colleagues during the budget wars" > > synonyms: arouse hostility in, alienate, set someone against someone else, estrange, disaffect; More > ______ > > Someone giving advise is not antagonizing because it is not meant to make the person hostile. It is to better the player and help them learn something they may not have known. > > Sure, if you go "i dont want your help" and they continue for most of the game, then it could be considered antagonistic, but just in general trying to help someone then no. This comment you just made is antagonizjng to me. Prove me the fuck wrong kid
: And you needed to annouce that..... lets see here..... > Ash Jade Lynx: inst ban > Ash Jade Lynx: gl > Ash Jade Lynx: mundo > Ash Jade Lynx: thats an insta 14 day ban > Ash Jade Lynx: if i repor you > Ash Jade Lynx: you're 100% banned > Ash Jade Lynx: without quesiton > Ash Jade Lynx: ok > Ash Jade Lynx: gl on new acc ? "Muted and reported." < would have said all you needed to and would not have had you antagonizing. Then you wouldnt have continued on after that.... because you wouldnt have seen their chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=0000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:36:26.336+0000) > > And you needed to annouce that..... lets see here..... > > ? > > "Muted and reported." < would have said all you needed to and would not have had you antagonizing. > > Then you wouldnt have continued on after that.... because you wouldnt have seen their chat. So reassuring someone that told me to killmyself that they will be banned is antagonizing in your eyes. *facepalm*
rujitra (NA)
: I encourage you to read the Summoner's Code which makes clear that antagonizing and infighting is not acceptable behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:08:09.711+0000) > > I encourage you to read the Summoner's Code which makes clear that antagonizing and infighting is not acceptable behavior. You understand that the word "antagonizing" is all based on perception right? I could view someone giving me advice as antagonizing and degrading me as a player. This pos company has the lighest rules
rujitra (NA)
: Your opinion or thoughts are not what is judged. The rules set by Riot are.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1IAeiIk7,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:19:00.431+0000) > > Your opinion or thoughts are not what is judged. The rules set by Riot are. Lol one day if you type a single word that 1 out of 100 people would view as toxic this pos company will ban you for it LUL
Show more

MorningCoffee21

Level 19 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion