: Dynamic Queue was Riot's way of trying to reintroduce Strategy to League, and Clash is it's prodigy.
Every game should have voice chat. Pings, etc... and in game communication do not replicate a full team on voicecomms. I shouldn't have to use discord or queue up with 5 friends to have voice chat it should just always be there. That is how the game should be played
: I've always wondered... If all Yasuos feed, why do they all have mastery 7?
> [{quoted}](name=Póppy Chulo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=y1F4yg4p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:40:50.203+0000) > > I've always wondered... If all Yasuos feed, why do they all have mastery 7? Only your team's yasuo feeds. The other team's yasuo is godly.
: What's one thing that Riot did right or you like?
The ground for IP to unlock quints and Mark's etc...
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxiesBHb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:20:44.306+0000) > > I agree but I just feel for the new players The game tells if you’re a smurf and puts you with other smurfs. The only new people who would be put with them are people from other mobas who kind of understand whats happening.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxiesBHb,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:22:35.379+0000) > > The game tells if you’re a smurf and puts you with other smurfs. The only new people who would be put with them are people from other mobas who kind of understand whats happening. Or if you duo. Or if you just watch a few videos and have good dexterity and actually practice. Iron through silver toxic players will frequently get paired with legitimate new players (if there are any such things any more)
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: because a big reason assassins need so much damage to function is the heals coming from supports, essentially this allows rito to make assassins deal less damage while still being viable :)
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8kxu6la0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:16:40.299+0000) > > because a big reason assassins need so much damage to function is the heals coming from supports, essentially this allows rito to make assassins deal less damage while still being viable :) People itemize grievous wounds for mundo, vlad etc... not janna, karma, sona
: Revert champ collection
I agree. The old one was way better for the purpose it is used for
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxiesBHb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:15:05.654+0000) > > Great let's leave him for the new player experience I mean, it's best to compress the assholes down to a single, thin layer. It's fairly reasonable to tell players "get through a few games and you'll stop seeing near as many toxic shitstains". Also, they *do* eventually give up. It just takes time.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxiesBHb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:18:10.428+0000) > > I mean, it's best to compress the assholes down to a single, thin layer. It's fairly reasonable to tell players "get through a few games and you'll stop seeing near as many toxic shitstains". > > Also, they *do* eventually give up. It just takes time. I agree but I just feel for the new players
: 49/4 as old Fiona. We lost that game
> [{quoted}](name=XElite109,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NOxR8yz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:44:41.581+0000) > > 49/4 as old Fiona. We lost that game Ogre fiona form?
Theorex (NA)
: The reason why you always add the flamer after game.
Great let's leave him for the new player experience
Rioter Comments
: what reworks/changes that riot has done in the past that affected you the most?
: Noxian Burial Practices: Graverobbers Need Not Apply
Burial practices are always interesting
: How the fuck are you supposed to play jungle without feeding and be actually able to enjoy the game?
Just check items and stuff before you gank. Is the lane winning? gank, is the lane losing? don't gank. Think you can take on the low health mid or top? Think again, they have 2 levels on you at least.
rayoli (NA)
: Why isn't there a TRUE solo queue yet where duos aren't allowed?
Math. It takes five players to make a team. Duos can only ever get 4 players. If there is ever a separate queue for solo players queue times would go up. Boards members don't care about queue times. I read every day people whine about they will wait 10 minutes or more just to get the role selection. The problem is that you only make up a small portion of the player base and to the vast majority of players queue times matter.
HeeroTX (NA)
: League's biggest problem
The biggest problem is the whole new player experience. From bots to scripts and toxicity is part of that too. I don't know how there could be any legitimately new players. The game should be more accessible for newbies
: Why i don't condone reworks.
I totally agree. There are too many champs in the game to waste that much time and resources for what inevitably turns into a balancing nightmare. Just leave them alone if they have a 46 to 54 percent win rate in iron through gold they are playable. Focus on the real issues
: From your links, in order: _**Dark souls:**_ >Well, then, to create the best tank I decided to take an alternative approach and make sure he can tank anything, including status effects. Not the best example, but even in Dark Souls, where there are both invader and phantom "tank" builds, and the only real factor in combat is the amount of damage you deal / take and your personal skill as a player, the most well-written post in the thread you linked still makes some mention of utility. Most Dark Souls discussions are centered around 1v1 PvP, and the effectiveness of different builds in that specific environment. _**Overwatch:**_ >Tanks specialize in **protecting allies, disrupting enemies, and occupying the front line**. They have high survivability and **abilities that protect themselves and others with shields and crowd control**. This is literally the thesis statement of the article. _**Pokemon:**_ >Good tanks have some kind of balance between their three defensive stats, as well as the right resistances **and moves** Good tanks have not only "balance between their three defensive stats" but also "the right resistances AND MOVES." Having the right moves is listed in this discussion as being a requirement for being a good tank. _**D&D:**_ >I want to build a tank, somebody who can both dish out damage and draw the attacks away from the other PCs, who are much squishier than I plan on being. Even here, the OP is building a tank in part for the purposes of drawing attacks away from other party members, not just for soaking up damage. So yeah, even in Dark Souls, the game on your list where the word 'tank' is used the most loosely, as common parlance meaning "difficult to kill" there is some consideration for utility. Every other post lists factors beyond survivability as key aspects of their ideal "tank."
> [{quoted}](name=Kat XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T06:59:09.619+0000) > > From your links, in order: > > _**Dark souls:**_ > > Not the best example, but even in Dark Souls, where there are both invader and phantom "tank" builds, and the only real factor in combat is the amount of damage you deal / take and your personal skill as a player, the most well-written post in the thread you linked still makes some mention of utility. Most Dark Souls discussions are centered around 1v1 PvP, and the effectiveness of different builds in that specific environment. > > _**Overwatch:**_ > > This is literally the thesis statement of the article. > > _**Pokemon:**_ > > Good tanks have not only "balance between their three defensive stats" but also "the right resistances AND MOVES." > > Having the right moves is listed in this discussion as being a requirement for being a good tank. > > _**D&D:**_ > > Even here, the OP is building a tank in part for the purposes of drawing attacks away from other party members, not just for soaking up damage. > > So yeah, even in Dark Souls, the game on your list where the word 'tank' is used the most loosely, as common parlance meaning "difficult to kill" there is some consideration for utility. Every other post lists factors beyond survivability as key aspects of their ideal "tank." D & D tanks often have to have the highest damage along with survivability. The barbarian class literally has no utility outside of damage and is can be played as a tank. Basically the exact description of a juggernaut they draw attacks away from others by dealing the most damage and becoming the highest threat.
: I'm well aware of that, but I've really never understood this argument. In any other game a tank is a very hard to kill high armor/health entity. Yet for some reason in League, we cannot call a 300 armor 4k health "juggernaut" a tank. I find it odd. Some other word should have been made to describe what we call "tanks" in League.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:16:21.850+0000) > > I'm well aware of that, but I've really never understood this argument. In any other game a tank is a very hard to kill high armor/health entity. Yet for some reason in League, we cannot call a 300 armor 4k health "juggernaut" a tank. I find it odd. Some other word should have been made to describe what we call "tanks" in League. Quote for truth. The name tank literally comes from (usually) the highest damage vehicle on the battlefield. In fact a juggernaut is much closer to a tank than a "league tank". I am not sure who came up with the definitions for league but this should be revisited to avoid confusion for players coming from other games
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:03:05.175+0000) > > I should have been more specific. I meant sports that can somehow be compared to league (so basically team sports like football) and not individual performances like swimming, running or jumping etc. More of a game type sports. Icehockey is basically the only proper international sport they are somewhat competitive in but still not the best. > > If you would want to compare countries by using the amount of medals they got in the Olympics, it doesn't just work by looking at the raw numbers. There you have to consider medals per population. So despite having the highest total amount of medals in 2016 olympics, per population their amount of medals isn't even nearly the highest. But i still didn't mean those types of sports. > > Yeah and sadly those things are either individual performances or team sports other countries don't give a damn about (american football, baseball and basketball as examples are mainly played in USA). > > Calm your tits. You have clearly taken this too personally. It's just facts that we all have to live with and it really doesn't affect you in reality so no reason to be mad. Volleyball, team gymnastics, and just about any women's sport. What sports and games are you talking about that NA is garbage? Soccer? Cricket? I mean our teams may not win every international competition but we don't get run off the field. There is usually at least one NA team considered to be a legitimate contender for best in the world
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwm6dbK0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:33:57.430+0000) > > It anticipates a hard carry when you are grouped with people of much lower rank. I read somewhere their metrics show the team with one high ranked player and one low will (usually) outperform the balanced team. > > Keep in mind even if your opponent is d2 if they never play normal they likely have lower normal mmr than you do i understand that but it's matching us with people my elo making my friends suffer in return why do i have to play my absolute best in a normal game for my friends to see a victory screen? why shouldn't they be allowed to play the game because i am diamond?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwm6dbK0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:38:03.872+0000) > > i understand that but it's matching us with people my elo > making my friends suffer in return > > why do i have to play my absolute best in a normal game for my friends to see a victory screen? > why shouldn't they be allowed to play the game because i am diamond? When I started in 2015 I had the same issue only in reverse. My bro who was gold would have to try hard for me to get any wins and my kda was terrible all the time. I don't think that there is any solution for the issue. The solution for me was to improve. I started bronze but when I started to improve my play our games became more balanced
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
We knew coming in that TL was the only good team. C9 just got overhyped because they made semi finals last year. I am actually happy that clutch did well during play ins because I was worried they wouldn't make it out they are so volatile.
: Normal game matchmaking
It anticipates a hard carry when you are grouped with people of much lower rank. I read somewhere their metrics show the team with one high ranked player and one low will (usually) outperform the balanced team. Keep in mind even if your opponent is d2 if they never play normal they likely have lower normal mmr than you do
: With the changes to lane experience coming for Season 10...
It is curious mid has always been the most popular role. The popularity issue will only be exacerbated with nerfing jg and support two of the less popular roles already
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T04:55:12.231+0000) > > 16 champs under the average 7% > 6 champs over the average 7% > > Many of these lower play rates are directly related to lower win rates. I used to see a lot of Maokai, Alistar, Ornn etc ... what 6 champs are over 7%?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-13T04:57:57.171+0000) > > what 6 champs are over 7%? Your 4 plus Zac and rammus adding pick and ban rates together
: tanks in current meta
16 champs under the average 7% 6 champs over the average 7% Many of these lower play rates are directly related to lower win rates. I used to see a lot of Maokai, Alistar, Ornn etc ...
: It's accepted because you get as many smurfs on your team as the enemy team if you play a large amount of games Edit for the 4/9 and 5/9 chance people that might not see my answer to this point: Given you are not the smurf and there is exactly one smurf in the game, that's absolutely correct I think you'd have to play an unplayable amount of games to show there's a significant difference, though, because the probability of a smurf filling one of those slots is already low Say on average one in 5 games that you don't play has exactly one smurf in, that's 1/50 slots, 2% chance of having a smurf in a slot Chance of a smurf in x of your slots is 4Cx×(0.02)^x×(0.98)^4-x x=0, p=92.237% x=1, p=7.529% x=2, p=0.230% x=3, p=0.00314% x=4, p=0.000016% Chance of smurf in y of enemy slots is 5Cy×(0.02)^y×(0.98)^5-y y=0, p=90.392% y=1, p=9.224% y=2, p=0.376% y=3, p=0.00768% y=4, p=0.0000784% y=5, p=0.00000032% Say you play 300 games, expect 23 games have one smurf on your team, 28 have one smurf on enemy team 5 games in 300, net, lost to smurfs, is close enough to 0 for me
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:04:11.260+0000) > > It's accepted because you get as many smurfs on your team as the enemy team if you play a large amount of games 4/9 chance for one on my team and 5/9 for the opponent. Gets worse if I duo
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qsHTrEHW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T00:50:20.041+0000) > > That...would defeat a lot of the point of autofill. > > The point of autofill is so that one role nobody likes actually gets played. There's a reason that playing support also gives you autofill protection. Depends on elo, vast majority of players auto fill that locked out 1 role would be a massive improvement and its not like everyone is going to block the same role. For example i set Mid/Support and have been Autofilled into Top/Bot quite a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qsHTrEHW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T03:27:15.621+0000) > > Depends on elo, vast majority of players auto fill that locked out 1 role would be a massive improvement and its not like everyone is going to block the same role. > > For example i set Mid/Support and have been Autofilled into Top/Bot quite a lot. Currently they have a system that (mostly) works in every region but you're asking them to move to a system that might not work in certain ELO and/or certain regions. Also even if they switch and it works for now if they have future balance issues that come up it might stop working. The issue is that if there is one role that no one wants to play. That is what autofill was invented to prevent. The option to "choose any role but x" does not help with this situation. Currently jg and sup (in my ELO and my region) are both equally undesirable so the "choose any role but x" option would probably be fine, but if they made further jg changes and it dropped significantly in popularity then there could be an issue down the road.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: It's not that bad , people are exgarrating , it's still the most impactful role in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2bEcvLB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:00:43.622+0000) > > It's not that bad , people are exgarrating , it's still the most impactful role in the game I think the amount of impact and the amount of fun are not always directly related. It is clearly in competition with support for the least favored role. At least supports get autofill protection if they choose to do another role. Almost time to give jungle autofill protection as well.
: TF Blade and the Problem with Riot
There are so many ways of making this situation better but the issue is that they aren't even trying anything. At least let us know the things that you're attempting to address the issue (and that you understand that it is a real issue). Some things I might try are; 1.) community volunteers to review submitted clips and make recommendations to riot staff. Identify players who don't abuse the report system and aren't being reported much themselves and see if they wish to volunteer. I understand they did away with a similar system before I started playing but I think they could have revamped or tweaked it instead of just getting rid of it. 2.) Players who are abusing the report system should see some kind of punishment. Meaning if I make repeated reports against players who are undeserving and/or threats to report players and/or asking for other players to report players then I should be chat restricted or lose my ability to report or get some notification that my reports are no longer going to carry the same weight or that asking for other players to report someone is punishable etc... I am sure there are other ideas that are better than what I have but the point is to try ANYTHING. Not even that something actually works.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
The issue is that there will always be toxic behavior. Ban one account no big deal the person only plays free champions anyway. The whole report system is broken because of people getting hurt feelings over words instead of actually using it to properly report trolls. If players only submitted valid report tickets then it wouldn't take 20 or more games to issue punishments. There is the sense that the time and effort taking for all of the toxicity is taking away from the proper time and effort needed to ban the players who are afk, inting, and/or other things which involve more than just words.
musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeBoomer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW8ABzQI,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:38:36.018+0000) > > More people in China alone play League than probably all the people that watch worlds. You are very wrong. you're wrong, Google is a click away don't do this to yourself or me I detest it truly. 100 million player count is riots global numbers including China.
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW8ABzQI,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T14:35:39.065+0000) > > you're wrong, Google is a click away don't do this to yourself or me I detest it truly. > 100 million player count is riots global numbers including China. I'm more curious about how the number of people who watch worlds is gathered. I bet they are counting some people multiple times as viewers drop and come back throughout the day.
: How LP system effects good players and should Riot Improve it in further year/s
Just make it a mmr system. Making lp gains and losses affected by in game performance is silly. It means if I am taking all team resources and have the gold and level advantage I can grief my team mates by inting and I will not suffer the same losses they get
: Can we re-add what can be qss'd?
Items like QSS need to get deleted. It's a balancing crutch. Strong ultimate created (like Morde's ult) Designer 1 "do you think we should nerf it some" Designer 2 "yeah, let's make it so that QSS removes the ult" Design team "yeah, then when players complain we can just tell them to do their homework and research the new mechanic and they should know when to spend the 1300 gold given the game state. They should just git gud and stop complaining about design and balance"
: Chat is important, toxicity can't be fixed by taking it away.
voice coms for everyone. will be better than current toxicity
: Imagine you are allowed to delete one champion from the game?
: Can we talk about normals matchmaking?
Ranked mmr should bleed into normal mmr if you have 50 or more ranked games
: maybe the s1 and b4 duo queue. u know that rank is not taken into consideration when the matchmaking system creates a match right? it simply looks at the numbers that represent ur mmrs and create the match based on that
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:58:46.831+0000) > > maybe the s1 and b4 duo queue. u know that rank is not taken into consideration when the matchmaking system creates a match right? it simply looks at the numbers that represent ur mmrs and create the match based on that So maybe they should use MMR when considering who players can duo with rather than rank. However they decide to do it, I do think it should be consistent. If I can not queue up with G4 player then why is he on my team?
Cloud273 (NA)
: You don't have to get to enemy turret range to die. It's possible the enemy is just hiding on your side of the map somewhere. The enemy could just be hiding in your jungle somewhere waiting for you to respawn.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WG7Pk7lu,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:25:24.688+0000) > > You don't have to get to enemy turret range to die. It's possible the enemy is just hiding on your side of the map somewhere. The enemy could just be hiding in your jungle somewhere waiting for you to respawn. I was going to point this out as well. Likely the deaths at 16-20 minutes will happen much closer to base as the enemy will just kill upon respawn. So theoretically someone could exceed 30 deaths in 20 minutes.
: Why don't people test their internet connection before they enter a Ranked game?
I am sure that no one enters a game thinking that they are going to be unable to play the game due to latency.
Slogg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KuroCorbeau,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFLAfMsJ,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T13:13:07.490+0000) > > I do believe that Supp is the least played roll because of the following reasons: > > 1. It is without a doubt the hardest role to play. When u have a bad supp, u lose bot. When u lose bot, the chance that u will also lose the whole game is over 70%. > 2. Supports get none of the glory > 3. A good support takes no kills, but most people prefer killing over winning. > > I believe that there needs to be a greater encouragement for people to play it. Autofilling them and basically forcing them to do it, is the wrong way. Maybe awarding them for doing it would encourage more play. Bonus BE would definitely make me wanna start playing as a supp, so i can afford more champs. ...except support isn't the least played role. JG/Top is. You are most likely to be auto-filled to those 2 roles. Also, hardest to play? Are you living in 2009 or something? Support hasn't been the least played for a while, and why would they be? They are broken as shit. Top is an atrocious state right now with counterpick galore, and jg is awful to play. Even in my mmr I autofill to one of those 2 roles 99% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Slogg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFLAfMsJ,comment-id=00070000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-13T14:10:45.258+0000) > > ...except support isn't the least played role. JG/Top is. You are most likely to be auto-filled to those 2 roles. Also, hardest to play? Are you living in 2009 or something? > > Support hasn't been the least played for a while, and why would they be? They are broken as shit. Top is an atrocious state right now with counterpick galore, and jg is awful to play. Even in my mmr I autofill to one of those 2 roles 99% of the time. Although it varies by region and ELO for the most part support was the least played role in 2018. It was changes implemented in 2019 that has caused jg to become less popular. I think top is still more widely selected than support in bronze-silver.
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
top: {{champion:36}} {{champion:83}} mid: {{champion:1}} {{champion:45}} jg: {{champion:19}} {{champion:254}} bot: {{champion:63}} {{champion:22}} sup: {{champion:37}} {{champion:89}}
Sadixs (EUW)
: Level 30 (and not smurfing)
It is always like this for new players. The game needs (unless you're lucky) around 50 ranked games to place you with (mostly) other players of your caliber. As someone else mentioned play ranked only. It gives the most consistent matchmaking.
: I Demand A Human
Just become a streamer. I heArd their reports get actioned within an hour By a human
minorjack (EUW)
: 50% winrate across the board? really?
The game consistently ranks new players much higher thn they should be. It takes more than a week to reach the MMR you deserve but you will get there
: PSA: Please remember Juggernauts =/= Tanks
A tank is a massive armored vehicle that has a huge cannon. Durability and damage. League juggernauts fit the tank metaphor much better than league "tanks". Just saying.
stoyo8 (NA)
: being autofilled jungle is miserable
30 minutes in you can have the most farm in the game and still be down 2 levels. It's not even that I want to powerfarm. I might play a champ that doesn't want to gank until level 6. Now it takes so long to get there the top and mid lanes are level 8 or higher. Plus if you can't get those scuttles and/or get counterjungled a little you might be 3 levels down when it comes time to gank the lanes. I don't mind playing jungle as a "fill" main, however, now I'm getting that role almost every single game. I don't pick fill so I can get stuck in the same role every single game. Something has to give.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why isn't the design team being held responsible for this game's state?
Because no matter how good or bad a design is with the right tweaks it can end up being balanced. I do agree however, that there are issues with the design of new champions. 1.) skill expression. It's just a different kind of skill expression. Garen and Janna players have a different kind of skill expression than Rakan and Irelia players (although to make grandmaster on any of those champions you would expect the same kind of dedication and overall skill in the game to be the same) 2.) uniqueness. Good examples of this are zoe sleep (a totally new status) and akali shroud from turrets. They have this idea that each champion should have something unique about their kit when the sleep could easily have been a stun or a root without making a new status ability and akali shroud should have been more consistent with other stealth mechanics. In my opinion the game is complex enough that there is plenty of skill expression in knowing each champion and their unique interactions. Any new champion only adds to the complexity and the more that we can do to simplify these champions the better. I'm not saying they should all be Sona levels of simplicity but that they should ensure that there is consistency so that the game is intuitive as much as possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEAYAoBa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:32:49.028+0000) > > "hide my match history, hide my mmr, hide my champion mastery, hide everything so there is no data on anyone....." > > > It's a video game.... If anything they should reveal more information. > > I want to know what my mmr is and what the mmr of my team mates are. I want to know if my team mates are queued up together, I want to know if they have a lot of experience on a given champion. Please give me as much information as possible so that I enter the game with the information I need to make good decisions within the game. Can't you get most of this with one simple api call or using one of the league player tracking sites? > > Protect my private information such as email address, phone number, name, etc... but the in game information such as summoner name, match history, play rate of a given champion and more should be public. Agreed.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEAYAoBa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:19:13.152+0000) > > Can't you get most of this with one simple api call or using one of the league player tracking sites? > > Agreed. I can get information from a league player tracking site, however if all of the information is hidden even those sites will not have the information I want and need. I'm in favor of sharing more information with those sites such as MMR etc... so that I can get a better overall picture instead of reducing the amount of information they can get (like access to match history).
Húlí (EUW)
: Match history privacy ?
"hide my match history, hide my mmr, hide my champion mastery, hide everything so there is no data on anyone....." It's a video game.... If anything they should reveal more information. I want to know what my mmr is and what the mmr of my team mates are. I want to know if my team mates are queued up together, I want to know if they have a lot of experience on a given champion. Please give me as much information as possible so that I enter the game with the information I need to make good decisions within the game. Protect my private information such as email address, phone number, name, etc... but the in game information such as summoner name, match history, play rate of a given champion and more should be public.
: Do You Enjoy Autofill?
In my experience the quality of games did not increase with the introduction of autofill. Queue times, champion select, load screens, waiting on spawn timers etc... are all anti fun. We want to play the game and we don't want to waste a bunch of time waiting to start.
Show more

Morticianjohn

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion