Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 15
I am glad you all are stepping away from the proposed changes to Karma, as I didn't believe they were a good fit for her, sounds like it would've been better for Zilean. However it's still disappointing given there has been talk about work on Karma for over 2 years now and nothing has happened other than the small tweaks she got to her Q to tide her over until the W changes. However the desire to change her passive in the way it works but not giving her a distinct passive is really disappointing. Her current passive should be put onto her ult. Nidalee has more than just "can transform into cougar when hitting a Q or Trap" as her passive, she has the hunt, and the brush speed as well. Elise has more than "can turn into a spider".. So I don't get why Karmas passive is just a cooldown mechanic for her ult. I'd love for her to get some sort of actual passive that's makes her feel unique and gives her more identity.
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
As soon as I heard about this situation my immediate feelings were disgust. I quickly went to Twitter and found that you didn't have anything planned for the illigitimate capsule purchases, and disgust turned to anger. I am glad to see others feeling the same way as I do, I really didn't expect anyone else to feel this weird way of being 'cheated'... I obviously expect to see angry people with pitchforks, it's natural/typical, but some people seem to have the same legitimate feelings of being cheated as I do. I've spent nearly $5k (God I don't want to know if it's past the point of "nearly") on this game, I've purchased oodles and oodles of Hextech loot back when the only options were shitty, and the values were different, knowing now that these Prestige skins are locked behind such high prices of loot purchases already gets me riled up, but to know that people got to abuse their way into getting the content I've happily paid for to support a game I love gets me quite irate. I'm happy to support his game I love, and of course I enjoy the content, although I do have faint memories of back as far as season 3 or 4 when Riot mentioned rewarding active RP buyers [Reddit Post Mentioning Said Rewards](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2ggk83/riot_promised_rewards_for_active_rp_buyers_as/), and to see that players get the content I've spent my hard earned money on for free, receiving exclusive gemstones, skins, content, and etc. while people who have supported this game get unappreciated... it shows how worthless the content I've purchased really is, when someone can just get it all for free, it's value is completely diminished. Your response is honestly pretty shitty. Without players financially supporting this game, it wouldn't be where it is now, and leaving this situation as is, is just a total slap in the face to active RP buyers. I wish I could get content for free, content I've paid for or spent money on hoping to be lucky enough to get some rare skin/etc. 😭😑🤔🙄😒
: Animation Feedback - Karma fast run
She looks too much like she's karate-chopping the air, when running at faster speeds. I was all excited for the run animation at first, but very disappointed with how it turned out... it's too "I'm coming to karate-chop you!" and not enough of "I know your spirit, but I must stop your heart."
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
PhRoXz0n have you guys considered making critical strike chance work like how energized attacks do? I feel like it'd be the most simplistic style and a lot healthier than random luck. (going to refer to the attacks being "charged" instead of energized to differentiate between the two) And instead of the other items giving you additive percents of Crit Strike they would be multiplicative in making your attacks charged faster. Phantom Dancer could have a passive that would be fitting in both name and theme that you charge up your crits faster the more you move. You could then just bring old IE back and not have to do much work to Stormrazor other than it being a high AD item with AS and "balanced % of energized Crit Strike" Could make Crit champs feel a lot less feast or famine when it comes to the game of luck, and a lot more enjoyable in lane. You'd have to separate the energized attacks of Statikk Shiv and RFC, but otherwise it's an idea I had. Call it Critical Strike Charge, so there is a difference in wording between Charged attacks and Energized.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mossy Lungs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:55:04.059+0000) > > I think anyone responding to what RJay123 says on this forum, is just wasting their time at this point. They don't like the fact Neeko isn't straight, and are trying to hide that opinion by blaming it on the LGBTQ community for wanting inclusivity, and RIOT obliging. > Go walk your dog, feed your cat, clean your toilet, bake a pie, make your bed, because we all have something better to do then be so concerned with the first ever (out of 140+ champions) champion in league of fking legends being gay. > > RJay123 get a life, fill your time with other things. > > Mossy OUT! > > {{sticker:katarina-love}} The problem with this mindset is that nothing will ever change if this is your attitude. If you're not willing to try and understand how or why people may be like this and immediately dismiss them as ignorant bigots than no progress is ever going to be made. You're just going to feel superior and think they're not worth your time and they're just going go think you're arrogant and overly sensitive and just further cement their beliefs. Understanding in no way means agreeing. But if you can understand how someone draws the conclusions they did than you can see where the differences are and discuss those in depth instead of the trying to change their views on a very broad and complicated subject. Anyway I'm going to bed but if you read any of my other posts in this thread you'll see I in no way agree with his perspective but trying to keep things civilized is the only way to potentially make someone realize they might not be correct.
> [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=002a0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T05:04:05.386+0000) > > The problem with this mindset is that nothing will ever change if this is your attitude. > > If you're not willing to try and understand how or why people may be like this and immediately dismiss them as ignorant bigots than no progress is ever going to be made. You're just going to feel superior and think they're not worth your time and they're just going go think you're arrogant and overly sensitive and just further cement their beliefs. > > Understanding in no way means agreeing. But if you can understand how someone draws the conclusions they did than you can see where the differences are and discuss those in depth instead of the trying to change their views on a very broad and complicated subject. > > Anyway I'm going to bed but if you read any of my other posts in this thread you'll see I in no way agree with his perspective but trying to keep things civilized is the only way to potentially make someone realize they might not be correct. Nah I learned about 10 posts ago that you can't change another person's views when they don't care enough to change/listen/learn. They can pretend to see my point, your point, but they are going round and round on a merry-go-wheel with the same argument. It was clear to me they weren't actually trying to learn if learning was possible, they were trying to be heard, and I heard them, in fact, I think we all heard them. But please don't put words in my mouth, I never once said I didn't understand them, or that in any way was I incapable of seeing how they "draws the conclusions they did" I was very able to see that, understand that, and saw throughout my many attempts, along with yours and many others that they were just repeating the same sentiment in different fashions. So yeah, I'm allowed to react the way I did, civilized or not. Your civility didn't change them as much as my "un"-civility didn't :p
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
I think anyone responding to what RJay123 says on this forum, is just wasting their time at this point. They don't like the fact Neeko isn't straight, and are trying to hide that opinion by blaming it on the LGBTQ community for wanting inclusivity, and RIOT obliging. Go walk your dog, feed your cat, clean your toilet, bake a pie, make your bed, because we all have something better to do then be so concerned with the first ever (out of 140+ champions) champion in league of fking legends being gay. RJay123 get a life, fill your time with other things. Mossy OUT! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: > [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:12:51.568+0000) > > There’s a real concern. I don’t “know” for sure but there’s been extreme backlash against characters like MF, or characters like Kai Sa that happens to have sex appeal. Like she’s clearly not about waltzing around hooking up with every dude she’s clearly more preoccupied with killing void creatures but I feel like there a constant feeling of suffocation and pressure from a section of the community that’s trying to strong arm Riot into giving them what they want and tossing out the rest of the community who just want good characters I think I understand what you're saying though I think you may be over thinking it. Something along the lines of "we have to have a gay character because overwatch does and we are falling behind on inclusivity or we need this gimmick etcetc" It's not like how it was 3 or 4 years ago where they were vomiting out some poorly designed afterthought of a champion every two weeks. I cant even remember who the last new champion was (Pyke?) But she has clearly been in the works for a while. The only reason I know so much about her lore is because when I saw the lesbian stuff I wanted too see where people were getting it from. I haven't listened to any of her voice overs and just read them because like I've said I just dont care. She has a very rich backstory and if this was an rpg opposed to a moba she could be a very interesting character. Nothing about it seems thrown together and it flows well and also it says literally nothing about her being gay. A lot of thought was clearly given to her design and her story. It just so happens that this character is gay. Her being gay is like miss fortune having big boobs. A character trait some will care about more than others. It doesnt feel forced and it doesnt seem like they felt obligated to make her this way. The Nidalee backstory ties in very well to her shapeshifting theme and makes sense as something that could have made her realize she was gay. (Or maybe she already knew before who knows). I guess the point I'm trying to make is though it's not necessary to justify that she is gay, the story leading up to it being announced that she is seems natural and believable.
> [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:42:35.219+0000) > > Exactly... thank you for understanding. I just really want my voice to be heard on this. I want creators to feel free to create whoever they want. I don’t want Neeko to be a product of them feeling this pressure to HAVE to bring in an LGBT character, i want Neeko to be a product of “she’s unique and bring a lot of new things to League and being gay is just a part of who she is.” Idk maybe I got afraid cause of all the other people reducing her to just her sexuality. I don’t want her to be just her sexuality. I love her for all of the things that make her who she is and that includes her sexuality but it also includes so much more. I suppose there was a side of me that was afraid that Riot was sacrificing good story telling and characters for the sake of inclusivity. I’m fine with Riot being inclusive but make them awesome, unique and relatable to be who aren’t gay or don’t share her sexuality. That’s basicslly what I’m trying to say her so uh... thanks for understanding. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} I think they do feel free to create whatever they want, but it's people like you that are giving them a hard time about any decision they make by cloaking your feedback/opinions in a false positive pro-creativity light, when it really just is bullshit like: "I just want you to feel free to create what you want, this isn't it though, you made her gay to make others happy, so you should change that". Neurotic tbh.
RJay123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mossy Lungs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000010000000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:11:22.588+0000) > > And on day 1 of knowing Neeko, you already have assessed that Riot only created her to create a "gay" character because they felt forced to? Have you thought about the idea that... maybe they did feel "free to make whoever they want and not have to worry about people ripping them"? and she just so happens to also be inclusive? The first inclusive out of 141? Lmao you don't take ONE second to think that there are 140 other champions that aren't "inclusive" that you haven't had a problem with, but the FIRST one and you immediately call them out on day one without any other knowledge about the champion, or their development, that they just made her to be "inclusive". Would your response been different if it took 432 champions for us to have a gay champion? Would you still feel like they only created the champ to be "inclusive"? or would you understand that maybe we all should "Just let creators do what they love and leave them be.." Maybe they were doing what they loved and maybe you should let them be? The fact you consider Neeko to be the only character in the game that happens to be your definition of “inclusive” is why I think this kind of pressure exists on riot. Like does sexuality really consume someone’s entire identity that they don’t relate at all to a character cause they’re straight? Like I love Neeko and relate to her because she curious about the world and wants explore it in the same way I do. I don’t care that I’m straight and she’s not. But other people aren’t the same way I am and obviously have a problem with not having sexuality in common with another character. That’s why I feel like their forcing Neeko to be “that lesbian champ people were asking for.”
> [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:20:44.373+0000) > > The fact you consider Neeko to be the only character in the game that happens to be your definition of “inclusive” is why I think this kind of pressure exists on riot. Like does sexuality really consume someone’s entire identity that they don’t relate at all to a character cause they’re straight? Like I love Neeko and relate to her because she curious about the world and wants explore it in the same way I do. I don’t care that I’m straight and she’s not. But other people aren’t the same way I am and obviously have a problem with not having sexuality in common with another character. That’s why I feel like their forcing Neeko to be “that lesbian champ people were asking for.” Also wasn't my definition of "inclusive" I was going off of what seems to be your definition based on the fact your only problem is that she is gay. So try and twist it some other way dude.
RJay123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mossy Lungs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000010000000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:11:22.588+0000) > > And on day 1 of knowing Neeko, you already have assessed that Riot only created her to create a "gay" character because they felt forced to? Have you thought about the idea that... maybe they did feel "free to make whoever they want and not have to worry about people ripping them"? and she just so happens to also be inclusive? The first inclusive out of 141? Lmao you don't take ONE second to think that there are 140 other champions that aren't "inclusive" that you haven't had a problem with, but the FIRST one and you immediately call them out on day one without any other knowledge about the champion, or their development, that they just made her to be "inclusive". Would your response been different if it took 432 champions for us to have a gay champion? Would you still feel like they only created the champ to be "inclusive"? or would you understand that maybe we all should "Just let creators do what they love and leave them be.." Maybe they were doing what they loved and maybe you should let them be? The fact you consider Neeko to be the only character in the game that happens to be your definition of “inclusive” is why I think this kind of pressure exists on riot. Like does sexuality really consume someone’s entire identity that they don’t relate at all to a character cause they’re straight? Like I love Neeko and relate to her because she curious about the world and wants explore it in the same way I do. I don’t care that I’m straight and she’s not. But other people aren’t the same way I am and obviously have a problem with not having sexuality in common with another character. That’s why I feel like their forcing Neeko to be “that lesbian champ people were asking for.”
> [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:20:44.373+0000) > > The fact you consider Neeko to be the only character in the game that happens to be your definition of “inclusive” is why I think this kind of pressure exists on riot. Like does sexuality really consume someone’s entire identity that they don’t relate at all to a character cause they’re straight? Like I love Neeko and relate to her because she curious about the world and wants explore it in the same way I do. I don’t care that I’m straight and she’s not. But other people aren’t the same way I am and obviously have a problem with not having sexuality in common with another character. That’s why I feel like their forcing Neeko to be “that lesbian champ people were asking for.” Okay, if that's true. THEN WHY DO YOU CARE? You already relate to her in the ways you described, you said you don't care if you don't have sexuality in common... so why does it matter? Please tell me why you are arguing so much on this forum about this if you really DON'T care she's gay? So what if she is gay so gay people can relate to her, you said you don't care if she is, that you still relate to her, so then why are you so worried about it? I do not believe she is gay just to be gay, that is fking stupid. They couldv'e said Taric was gay, the whole community assumed he was in the first place, same with Ezreal, but they didn't, because, they didn't! But this one character is gay and she's only gay because they want gay people to feel included? That's your take on it? Well again, WHO GIVES A FUCK, who cares if that is the only reason she's gay, I don't believe it is, but hypothetically if it was, the only people upset about it are you and a bunch of other bigots! Which side of the road do you really want to be on? The side with the bigots who are mad about a video game character POSSIBLY only being gay to make other REAL PEOPLE WHO DO EXIST AND ARE GAY feel included? I can find a WHOLE lot of other things to be concerned about, but if you really are so concerned about a video game character you are worried about, being given one specific identifier that you assume is being given to make other people that you don't have sexuality in common with, feel recognized/inclusive/supported... then you can go ahead and waste your fking life doing so. But again, I'm reiterating what you've said. You relate to her in the ways you do, "curious about the world and wants to explore it the same way I do", but because you don't relate to her sexually, it's a problem with RIOT creating her to be gay. Funny how it goes from "I like these things about her" to "I don't like that about her". And you can clearly draw the lines and connect the dots on what the specific issue you really have is. You wished she was heterosexual, or that you could imagine she was. Boo-hoo. So sad for you.
RJay123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T03:33:39.935+0000) > > What you decide to focus on and what the character actually represents are two completely different things. > > Just as I used the example of people focusing on Miss Fortunes boobs and you claiming people like her due to her being a badass, there will be just as many people who say that Neeko is only liked because she's gay and not because she came from a civilization that was wiped out and is trying to learn about the world around her and the ways that people who can't shapeshift express themselves. > > You aren't going to win this argument because objectively you are wrong. There is much more to Neeko than the fact that she's a lesbian, just as there's much more to Evelyn than being a bit of a bdsm whore or Miss Fortune than having a big chest, despite what the majority of the community may view those champions or the fact that their voiceover lines may suggest otherwise. You make a good point here... I suppose you would be right. I’m gonna be honest here, I’m reluctant to accept all this because I don’t want politics, identities, and all the nasty crap people blast each other about on Twitter all day to end up in League too. A lot of people misunderstand me and think I’m against LGBT characters. I’m fine with them being LGBT but I want characters like Neeko to be introduced to League because creators want to create a character like her, not because they were pressured or forced into making her to appease a certain crowd. I love the idea of a chameleon girl who interested in exploring the world around her... idk maybe I’m caught up with the pessimistic crowd in all this and feel like too much of her being focused solely on her sexuality. I just want creators to be free to make whoever they want and not have to worry about people ripping them for not being “inclusive”. Just let creators do what they love and leave them be.. I hope you can see my point here
> [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T03:54:00.689+0000) > > You make a good point here... I suppose you would be right. I’m gonna be honest here, I’m reluctant to accept all this because I don’t want politics, identities, and all the nasty crap people blast each other about on Twitter all day to end up in League too. A lot of people misunderstand me and think I’m against LGBT characters. I’m fine with them being LGBT but I want characters like Neeko to be introduced to League because creators want to create a character like her, not because they were pressured or forced into making her to appease a certain crowd. I love the idea of a chameleon girl who interested in exploring the world around her... idk maybe I’m caught up with the pessimistic crowd in all this and feel like too much of her being focused solely on her sexuality. I just want creators to be free to make whoever they want and not have to worry about people ripping them for not being “inclusive”. Just let creators do what they love and leave them be.. I hope you can see my point here And on day 1 of knowing Neeko, you already have assessed that Riot only created her to create a "gay" character because they felt forced to? Have you thought about the idea that... maybe they did feel "free to make whoever they want and not have to worry about people ripping them"? and she just so happens to also be inclusive? The first inclusive out of 141? Lmao you don't take ONE second to think that there are 140 other champions that aren't "inclusive" that you haven't had a problem with, but the FIRST one and you immediately call them out on day one without any other knowledge about the champion, or their development, that they just made her to be "inclusive". Would your response been different if it took 432 champions for us to have a gay champion? Would you still feel like they only created the champ to be "inclusive"? or would you understand that maybe we all should "Just let creators do what they love and leave them be.." Maybe they were doing what they loved and maybe you should let them be?
yamacchi (NA)
: This is the Legend of Korra all over again. People never focused on the show and only focused on her sexuality. Riot, we get that you support the LGTQB community, but you could honestly just keep stuff like this in the lore.
> [{quoted}](name=yamacchi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-20T00:10:32.702+0000) > > This is the Legend of Korra all over again. > > People never focused on the show and only focused on her sexuality. Riot, we get that you support the LGTQB community, but you could honestly just keep stuff like this in the lore. You are the problem. You and others doing this shit and posting this crap. You're the ones only focused on her sexuality. Neeko makes comments that she WITH HER PERSONALITY chooses to make, some of them are flirty, big whoop we got a lot of flirty champions in league (all of which are straight and you don't seem to be too bothered by them) and then you people decide to focus SOLELY on those few quotes and blame it on RIOT supporting too much? Yes one gay character out of 141 that is also flirty, because it is possible you know, gay people can be flirty too! and you say "we get that you support the LGTQB community, but could honestly just keep stuff like this in the lore", as if RIOT is really doing any harm to anyone by supporting people? PEOPLE? Maybe look in the mirror, and check yourself first. Ask, "do I have a problem with gay people?" and if the answer is anything but "no?!" then you do. If you say "no! Of course not, but I think it's stupid that in Legend of Korra... bla bla bla" then yes yes you do. Get a grip dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-11-20T02:06:28.073+0000) > > What world do you live in? I'm sure there are plenty of gay people that don't throw their sexuality everywhere, but there are also loads of them that do. I mean - have you ever seen a pride parade? Since when do "normal" people streak naked down the streets in large groups? > > I'm sorry but I have to disagree - I've noticed many gay people that seem to identify as gay so strongly that they feel the need to make absolutely certain that everyone knows they're gay. And yes, I find it extremely annoying - I don't go shoving it down their throat that I'm straight all the time... which would explain why it makes perfect sense that you find Neeko annoying (because it is... really, annoying) - but I find it hard to believe it could be found offensive when it seems quite accurate.... Not that I really want to delve into this because it's a different discussion for a different time, and your examples are wildly offensive and inaccurate, but if you're unaware of what heteronormative is then you should look it up. Since it's generally assumed by most people (including most gay people) that you're going to interact with a lot more straight people than you will gay (because you will just from a statistical perspective), making it "known" that you're gay can be one of the few ways that you're able to actually find other gay people. Straight people don't have the issue of "can I hit on this person and be very certain that they are heterosexual and this won't be an embarrassing and potential dangerous situation for me if I'm incorrect" because it's assumed that everyone is straight unless explicitly stated otherwise. You don't have to "shove it down people's throat" that you're straight because unless you say otherwise it's assumed that you are straight since, statistically speaking, there are significantly more straight people than there are gay. Just based on your response you seem like a typical redneck hill billy womanizer. And I don't mean that disrespectfully, it's just that a lot of the straight people that I know that use this type of rationale and justification for their homophobia typically are. So I disagree with you that you don't shove your sexuality down people's throat, and I find it hard to believe that you could be offended by this stereotype since with my personal and clearly scientific anecdotal evidence you definitely and without a doubt are.
> [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=00190002,timestamp=2018-11-20T03:15:24.531+0000) > > Not that I really want to delve into this because it's a different discussion for a different time, and your examples are wildly offensive and inaccurate, but if you're unaware of what heteronormative is then you should look it up. > > Since it's generally assumed by most people (including most gay people) that you're going to interact with a lot more straight people than you will gay (because you will just from a statistical perspective), making it "known" that you're gay can be one of the few ways that you're able to actually find other gay people. > > Straight people don't have the issue of "can I hit on this person and be very certain that they are heterosexual and this won't be an embarrassing and potential dangerous situation for me if I'm incorrect" because it's assumed that everyone is straight unless explicitly stated otherwise. > > You don't have to "shove it down people's throat" that you're straight because unless you say otherwise it's assumed that you are straight since, statistically speaking, there are significantly more straight people than there are gay. > > Just based on your response you seem like a typical redneck hill billy womanizer. And I don't mean that disrespectfully, it's just that a lot of the straight people that I know that use this type of rationale and justification for their homophobia typically are. So I disagree with you that you don't shove your sexuality down people's throat, and I find it hard to believe that you could be offended by this stereotype since with my personal and clearly scientific anecdotal evidence you definitely and without a doubt are. EXACT-FKING-LY Boo-hoo that she says things that allude to her being gay BOOOO FKING HOOOO cry about it plz.
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
Weird, when I was playing her, and when I watched her Special Interactions video (in which you'll see more interactions all at once then you'll have in game, obviously you should fucking realize that.) I never once heard her say "Hey look I'm gay" or anything "like" that? So weird how we see 2 different things? You see the things you want to see and I see the things as they are presented... Zoe talks a lot about boys, specifically Ezreal... you gonna complain about that? Also, the way she talks about "male" characters isn't offfensive. She's directly talking to male humans in that way, she isn't a human, although partially, she isn't a human. Why is her finding them stinky or ugly offensive to you? Are you Graves? No? Are you stinky and ugly? if so maybe that's your problem. A male character saying what? That he thinks girls are stinky and ugly? Yeah I don't think your argument is very valid because no one would CHOOSE to be offended by that unless they CHOSE to be offended by it, just like you are. Such a lame ass post. Disappointed in you and these others with the typical bandwagoning some bs because they are "offended". "I am actually _pretty fine _about Neeko being a gay champion." That says it all right there. Stop being "pretty fine" and you won't find her offensive lmao.
: Leblanc isn't a problem because of her damage RIOT it's how she delivers it.
: I really love the idea of expanding on zephyr, especially since she is wind spirit that sometimes take form in a blue bird with the new lore update. I don’t know how I feel about removing the staff though. I didn’t talk about it in the post but I think an iconic thing about Janna’s model is that her shape very tall and slim and her staff adds to that. It could improve her identity of it were removed but I’d definitely feel like something would be lost in the process. Who knows, maybe it would be for the best.
My main thought process for removing it is it has zero need to exist based on lore and the fact she doesn't use it except to aa and possibly ult? Plus so many female magic champions using staffs just feels generic to a degree...
: What is Core to Janna’s Model?
I'd say remove the staff altogether, and make Zephyr her W companion be more fleshed out, and have her just cast from her hands or through Zephyr maybe.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 14
Feedback on the walking animations: Fiora makes the most realistic sense now, people saying it's cartoon-y clearly haven't seen a fencer. It looks appropriate for a duelist/fencer champion. I remember when she got reworked I thought her movement was so stompy looking and bad, this is a huge improvement. LeBlanc is my fave now that looks sooooo good! Especially if you guys include some of that turn-tech to her cape!
: Is this Leblanc Nerf a joke?
If it's used half the time as a gap closer what is she killing you with? Q RQ isn't unless it's late game and you SUPER fed her and are far behind, Q RE isn't unless it's late game and you SUPER EXTRA fed her and you can't dodge a skillshot or haven't bought boots. If she's killing you with RW Q E then she's using every ability and having to make sure to hit her ult and the 2 follow up abilities, man I can't think of another champion that can kill you with 2 basic abilities + their ultimate... none.. Cough Ahri, Lux, Annie, Veigar, Zoe, Brand, Syndra, Orianna, Vladimir, Viktor, Malzahar, Katarina, Wukong, Kayn, Diana, Lee-Sin, etc. none of these champions can burn their ult in conjunction with 2 basic abilities to secure a kill, end Cough...
: Hi there! If you look at Elderwood Leblanc’s chanpion spotlight, https://youtu.be/XkI2bdfTNuA you will see a few things tmat the skin has that weren’t restored during the revert, these include: -Q is now green -Q sound is messed up on RQ/missing Sfx -W is missing dark blue taint in the middle -RE latch sound plays when sent out -RE colour is purple compared to a dark pink -RE overlaps E when used together -Passive sound doesn’t play -E snare noise plays sound alongside the reworked Leblanc’s passive proc noise (please remove the sharp sound) -Green Blossoms Vfx are not there when passive is activated -When clone dies, there is a high pitch whistle -Auto attacks are missing pink sparkles -Sigils are very small, have a delay on their appearance on the enemy and are missing pink sparkle Vfxs. As may of us Leblanc players have been dissatisfied with the new Leblanc skin, we ask if you could please take a look at Elderwood and Ravenborn, to restore then to the great skins that they once were.
: Got some folks looking into it! (:
What about LeBlancs missing particles and vfx on her base, Ravenborn, and Elderwood skins! Please!
: Now do this with nidalee please. So she can lane viably again.
I miss Midalee. I feel like the easiest solution would be by making her Q do a bit extra dmg to minions and have a similar effect to Kalista's spear, where if it kills a target is continues to pass through. Making it easier for her to land hits in lane, but not to the point that it's abusive. They already tinkered with the hitbox and missile speed and it's dmg in general so it should be in a decent spot to just add the tech that Kalista's has. Take the AS buff off of her heal as a trade off lmao
InTheory (EUW)
: >#\#1 - Karma's Ally W is broken with certain champs or will be super strong in coordinated play, forcing us to nerf her/balance her around her new W >We understand that there's still some risk here, and will be actively monitoring anything that gets too out of control. That doesn't sound very appeasing. > Mantra - Harmony Plus 20/30/40/50s cooldown reduction. Returns 20% of Max Mana to the ally. Does it make sense to have more than 20 seconds refunded when there are barely any basic abilties with cooldowns exceeding 30 seconds? Unless the refund is somehow split across the abilities. What do I really get from maxing W in terms of ally cast? Won't that be either too strong in early or too weak in late?
If it's split across the 3 basic abilities then that is a completely confusing way of doing that, rather than "5s off of each ability". And my sentiments exactly, if it's only basic abilities and even if it's split across the 3 abilities that seems rather excessive to the point of unnecessary. I'd much rather have the mana give back scale with levels if that's the case. W should reduce on basic abilities RW should reduce basic abilities PLUS a set special number off of ults. eg: [NEW] Ally Cast: Reduces an ally's basic ability cooldowns by up to 10s total over the bond duration (2s). * Mantra - Harmony -Reduces an ally's basic ability cooldowns by up to 10s and 10/15/20/25s off of their ultimate. Returns 20% of Max Mana to the ally.
: Hi all, I'm glad there are a lot of people really excited about the changes, but I think that I've heard two main negative sentiments crop up. I'll try to address them as best I can.     #\#1 - Karma's Ally W is broken with certain champs or will be super strong in coordinated play, forcing us to nerf her/balance her around her new W First, the new Ally-W is a strong effect. We wanted to give Karma a tool which has really great strengths when used effectively - experienced Karma players should be able to use this to the best of its abilities. However, we did very intentionally take a number of steps to try to mitigate these risk factors. 1. We gave Karma her _Souls Alight_ passive to help Karma understand when its valuable for her to use W without having to be on voice comms. Additionally, the flat Cooldown Reduction is applied fairly flexibly, opening up the number of picks that its useful with. We've noticed it feels great with Tanks, Mages, other Supports, ADCs with long cooldowns or mana hungry ADCs, so we're hoping that there are a lot of different viable targets and team compositions that feel nice with Karma. 2. The cooldown reduction applied has a stipulation to prevent outright abuse cases of back-to-back spellcasts (chain hard CC). Karma's W attempts to apply CDR every quarter second, but it will not reduce an ability's remaining cooldown to a point of coming off cooldown within 3s of the last time it was cast. This ensures a "3s buffer" between spellcasts affected by Karma's W. We believe this mitigates most of the straight up abuse cases associated with Karma's W. We understand that there's still some risk here, and will be actively monitoring anything that gets too out of control.     #\#2 - These changes feel like they are shoving Karma strictly into the support role/as a solo-lane Karma player, I feel underserved by these changes This is fair feedback. The biggest, coolest change is definitely the Ally-cast W, which primarily serves to help your allies. I'd argue that Allycast-W has a lot of applications for solo lane Karma, whether that's jungle ganks or teamfights. However, I think something I failed to deliver was the scope of buffs and tuning changes we're planning with these changes (since I did not include numbers). So I'll preview the tuning changes below. **Please keep in mind that these are not final numbers - we may change these drastically depending on initial balance reads from the PBE**: * Base Stats * Move Speed: 335 >>> 330 * HP Regen: 5.5 (+0.55/lvl) >>> 7 (+0.6/lvl) * Armor: 26 >>> 30 * Passive - Gathering Fire * Kindled Spirit * Cooldown reduced on Mantra from damage dealt: 2/3/4 (levels 1/7/13) >>> 3/4/5/6 (ult ranks) * No longer halved on auto-attacks * Now works against large monsters * Now operates on a charge system * Karma gains 1 charge per 7 seconds, to a cap of 3 charges * [NEW] Souls Alight * Karma can see an indicator for her ally's total basic spell cooldowns * Q - Inner Flame * Mantra - Soulflare * Bonus Damage: 25/75/125/175 (+30% AP) >>> 35/105/175/245 (+45% AP) * Detonation Damage: 35/140/245/350 (+60% AP) >>> 25/110/195/280 (+45% AP) * W - Spirit Bond * Cooldown: 12 >>> 16 * Mana: 50-70 >>> 70 * Damage per tick: 30/55/80/105/130 (+45% AP) >>> 50/75/100/125/150 (+60% AP) * Mantra - Renewal * Healing (per tick): 20% (+0.01% AP) of missing health >>> 15% of missing health + 25% AP * [NEW] Ally Cast: * Reduces an ally's basic ability cooldowns by up to 10s total over the bond duration (2s). * Mantra - Harmony * Plus 20/30/40/50s cooldown reduction. Returns 20% of Max Mana to the ally. * E - Inspire * Shield: 70/95/120/145/170 (+50% AP) >>> 75/100/125/150/175 (+55% AP) * Move Speed Bonus: 40/45/50/55/60% >>> 35/40/45/50/55% * Mantra - Defiance * Shared Shield Percent: 30% >>> 75%, split across all shared targets * Shared Movespeed Percent: 100% >>> 75%, split across all shared targets We believe that solo lane Karma is properly served by the base stat changes, adjustments to AP ratios, and relative strengths of the Enemy-W cast as a alternative option, but we will definitely see how these land and make sure that solo lane Karma players feel like they can play their champion effectively. However, I will reaffirm that proper choice of which cast of W to use in a given situation is an important skill for Karma in any lane - good Karma players will exercise the proper decisionmaking, both through the modal W cast and Mantra choice, her signature spell.
Just to clarify, Her RQ deals the same dmg as before if both the Missile and Blast AOE both hit, but with the above changes you loaded more dmg into the missile. Her RW Enemy cast will more than likely be better for laning phase healing when not super low on HP, but for clarification does it still heal once on first connection, and again after rooting? and is the additional root duration still a part of the RW Enemy cast? Her W Ally cast reduces an ally's BASIC cooldowns only? It reduces over 2s for a total of 10s shaved off, essentially using RW Ally cast when they have 12s left of a cooldown would be the most efficient use. Her RW Ally cast reduces an ally's BASIC cooldowns only? It reduces over 2s for a total of 10s + 20/30/40/50s? So level 1 Karma can take 30s off of an Ally's BASIC abilities... but no cooldown can be reduced further than 3s, if an Ally has 5s left on Q and you RW them, it'll only really take off 2s? Based on wording Ultimates aren't reduced... leading me to question what is the point of the HIGH extra reduction on RW? Her base MS is nerfed along with the Shield MS which is strange as that's a double nerf in the MS stats, is this preemptive because of the new Celerity? If so doesn't that completely negate the value of Celerity? If you nerf the user you're essentially making it mandatory to have the same value as before, so there will be no real benefit.
Rioter Comments
: I propose that they change the Sona icon
: Experimental Modes & Nexus Blitz
Okay so far it's very fun and definitely a great idea/creation! -So good job to y'all on that! But I still want to comment on a couple of things. This first comment I have (and yes I know a lot of the assets and what not are not final) is that I think that when it comes to the fog of war on this map it'd be really nice and honestly helpful gameplay wise to use a darker fog of war since most of the map is laid out using thinner walls/terrain it's harder to tell what you can and cannot see/have vision on. Darker fog of war would be a higher contrast in clarity. Again, obviously art isn't finished so may look different than later intended. Second thing I think could be a useful change and honestly more pleasant is getting rid of the wards in favor of the Twisted Treeline alternative, Arcane Sweeper. This would make the game a lot more enjoyable since for one, it's a small map for a 5v5, so having 5 or more wards on the map (not sure on cooldowns of wards so a little bit of this is theorizing) at once really downplays the fast and explosive nature of the game (I WANT TO FACE CHECK AND WISH I HADN'T!). I think it'd help out in the goal of "quick 15 min game times" while also being more enjoyable for sneakier plays. Third and last thing I want to add is a cool concept/idea for an event... HIDE AND SEEK Idea goes something like this... So the event timer counts down, and randomly each player gets labeled as either a **Hider** or a **Seeker** (3 Hiders, 2 Seekers for each team). **Seekers** are teleported back to their bases/spawn pools, while **Hiders** continue on from where they were on the map **Hiders**, for the next X (around 15) seconds are granted stealth/invisibility and given X% MS to run and hide. After the time is up wherever you are is where you will be frozen in place and remain camouflaged with a radius of 180-250. * Some additional rules/details for the Hiders: **Hiders** cannot see the **Enemy Hiders** while finding their hiding spot, nor after the _Time of Hiding_. After being found by a **Seeker**, **Hiders** are executed and return to base to wait until the event is over (can still make purchases and watch from afar but not able to leave the spawn pool or use the Catapult if owned). **Hiders** can hide anywhere and will not be revealed by enemy towers or structures during the event. **Hiders** are silenced and cannot use abilities nor auto-attack during the event. **Seekers** cannot move and are nearsighted during the _Time of Hiding_. But afterwards are granted X% MS and have no mana/energy cost. * Some additional rules/details for the **Seekers**: **Seekers** cannot reveal a **Hider** except by walking into the specified camouflage range. **Seekers** can hit **Enemy Hiders** with abilities, but will do no damage (so in theory Ashe could volley an area and clearly tell where someone may be hiding due to arrows not passing through enemies, but will not see a shimmer of an enemy nor revealing them). The first team to find all the **Enemy Hiders** before the other team does wins the event! Winning the event could grant something like, the winning team spawns with invisibility with a warning indicator to nearby enemies (like in Blood Moon gamemode) that lasts for 10 seconds after leaving spawn pool (or until dealing dmg) and are granted X% MS while invisible. * Additional notes: Towers and structures are disabled until the event is over, and minions continue to fight each other and do their little minion thing, but dealing no damage to structures, just mindlessly attacking them. Maybe disable /All Chat in case of griefers/trolls? But again any moment of the game can be griefed/trolled.
: So Rickle's Twitter changes amount to Nothing for Karma.
If this is the direction they go, it'll be completely disappointing. You take 24 base mana at level one, but to compensate for that nerf you reduce the mana cost of E by 5? Her Q blast zone is up 50, not dmg just the blast zone, but to compensate for that buff her Ult Q detonate that is already weak early game and easily escaped, has it's damage from ranks 1-4 reduced? You buff her early game armor but to compensate you nerf her early game damage..? These changes are helpful only to Tank Karma (not by much, if even), otherwise they are useless buffs. EDIT: Also, she's losing base mana from 1-18, her mana regen early on will be +3, but by late game it'll be less. As far as I've known she's had zero problems with mana early on, especially with changes to Doran's ring being +5/5 she never runs into mana problems in early game, like most mages she runs into problems late game so this overall is just another nerf. What's the use of early game buffs when her problems aren't early game? She falls off right around mid game.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 6
First off, looooooooove the new Lissandra passive concept, I think it sounds like a perfect fit! My only question is have you considered also letting Lissandra's death also create one of these Iceborn statues? Thematically it makes sense, but I could also see it being redundant a bit.... but her current death animation where she looks like she falls back arm reaching and then crumbles could be animated maybe (I don't necessarily know how easy or hard that would be, just theorizing) to where she stops and stays kinda posed that way before she continues to fall and crumble doing the same dmg and slow throughout the process, that way she's not necessarily turning into a statue since home-girl already be made of ice and all ;p Sorry I'm typing this fast so I don't miss you but I hope what I said made a single bit of sense to you!
: {{champion:429}} ... She never got a skin that is not worlds related ...
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N402dTVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-26T22:30:25.639+0000) > > {{champion:429}} > ... She never got a skin that is not worlds related ... Wow. I never realized.
Rioter Comments
: > I wonder if I get a red response on this... Sure, I'll give you a red response on this. You guys still seem to make a lot of assumptions about how we work. The League org is really big. It is big partially because we are our own publisher and partially just because it's a big game with a lot of moving parts. Our organizational structure is to have a lot of smaller teams focused on specific problem spaces. For example the Live team makes the patch to patch balance changes, and overall focuses on problems like game health, fairness, and frustration. There is a different team that works to improve matchmaking and another that builds new game modes. In that environment, it's not any one person's job to go around and say "Hey I have this personal value, so you need to start implementing the game in this particular way." If I left the team tomorrow and another designer took my place, it would be really hard to detect any difference from the viewpoint of a player. What you see are Riot values and League values, not my values. I have also personally been focusing a lot lately on features like the new player overhaul and Clash (and some things we haven't talked about), so if anything I'm a little out of touch with recent gameplay changes. But that's fine, because I have very capable leads like Meddler who do keep in touch with that part of the game. Like I said, large org. All of that said, I'm fine with you blaming me for anything in the game that you find annoying or just don't like. But that's not because I go down to the champion pit and tell them to design champions to fulfill a particular vision. Maybe I've been focused on the wrong things in the short term, or maybe our high-level philosophy isn't being acted upon, or maybe we just have the wrong designers working on the wrong problems in some places. All of those things are also my problems to solve. To address some of the other points: * We've heard a lot of feedback from players that we've shifted the game too far from solo carry potential to team coordination mattering too much. It's something we are working to change. * The jungle changes were not made to shift power to a particular subset of junglers. They were overall made because we were concerned that junglers had too much effect on the outcome of the early game and we wanted to slow that first gank down just a little bit (that is oversimplifying a lot, but that's the basic idea). Systemic changes like this can definitely impact individual champions, and we shake those out over time. If the goal had been to just buff duelist-type junglers, we would have just said that and could have enacted it much more simply. * It is a constant struggle for us to decide what to change without changing too much. I am 100% certain that players would get bored and move away from the game if we just decided to stop trying to improve it over time, and we want to create a game that is around for years or decades. We know there is a cost to any change we make to League. There's a cost if you have to relearn something. There's a cost if you just don't like a change we made. We understand that and we try to only make changes that leave the game in a better state than it was before, but we definitely take steps backwards in order to take steps forward from time to time. All of our changes have goals though, and if the goals are unclear (and I think they were for the jungle changes mentioned above) then that's a communication failure on our part. At least then you can challenge whether you disagree with the goals, or whether you agree with the goals and just disagree that the specific implementation will deliver on them. * Overall, I am concerned that we put a lot of different things into new and updated champion kits these days. It is done with a noble purpose of making sure that you guys get excited about new champs, but it does mean a lot of our newer offerings are much more complicated than our older champions. We need to get better about being happier (and making sure you guys are happy) with some champions with relatively simple kits with maybe one or two complex abilities instead of all 4 (5 if you count the passive) requiring a lot of information to play around. (I often wonder how well a Lux or Jinx would do today if they were new champions.) On the other hand, I don't think the mobility arms race (or shield arms race or range arms race) is as bad as players sometimes like to argue. Very mobile champions can still have sharp weaknesses. It's harder for champs who can do everything really well to have sharp weaknesses, but usually this just manifests as their strengths not ending up all that sharp, because at the end of the day, even a wildly unbalanced champion tends to have a winrate in the 50%s. So I really think what players are talking about here is the frustration it can take to shut down an enemy champ, not that they can't win a game against that champ. This is why some of the strongest complaints still come in about champs with strong duel potential (the Rivens, Zeds and Yasuos). Their winrates may not be all that awesome, but it can be frustrating when they catch you alone one-on-one. But I don't think in that case the answer is just to make sure their winrates are low. It also gets into the whole conundrum of how to give players more individual agency when some of the champions designed with a lot of individual agency are some of the most frustrating and most complained about. :( * "I mean, when you look at Ghostcrawler's history before WoW, he has mostly worked on RTS titles (he started with Age of Empires after all). Back in the time, no one was playing these games for a competitive multiplayer - people played the campaign, and the multiplayer was for you and your friends to mess around with during LAN parties (man good old times, when was the last time I had a good old fashioned LAN-party?)." FWIW, we playtested Age of Empires almost exclusively in 4v4 multiplayer LAN games. The ridiculous thing about game development back then was that was pretty much all we had - we had no way to gather actual data from players so we had to balance the whole thing ourselves (with the kind of results you'd expect). Now days we can gather tons and tons of data about the actual player experience. I designed most of the campaigns for the AoE games, but they didn't get a ton of playtesting. Almost all of our playtesting was multiplayer. It's amazing the games ended up as good as they did. * ''You don't need to play the game in order to design it'' Look, the people who build airplanes rarely pilot them, but they still have a pretty good idea of how one flies a plane. That's all I was saying. That quote (taken out of context as these things sometimes are) was in response to the persistent yet somewhat tired theory that the best players should be the ones to design competitive games. There are some players who are excellent designers (and we hire some of them), and there are other players who would be dreadful at the job. If you don't play the game you design, it will definitely be much, much harder for you to be effective, but yes, in a theoretical sense, it is possible. * "Problem with Ghostcrawler is that he thinks he knows more than what he does." Nah. You always want to be in a situation where you're the dumbest person in the room, and fortunately that's pretty easy for me at Riot. The problem with Ghostcrawler is he has less time to talk to players than he used to, and struggles to find the right format these days. :( Okay, that was a pretty long answer, but what did I miss that you were really hoping for an answer to?
It's been nearly 9 Years... why do we not have another 5v5 map to fight on... Why is Summoners Rift the game of League of Legends... I really would have thought we'd gotten a new map with a new way to battle against the enemy team on by now... Doesn't have to have Dragon or Baron, or maybe not even river/jungle? Maybe not even towers! *BLASHPEMY!* But I really do want to know why the game is so centered around SR. The number of players cannot be the problem, and balancing champions surely can't be that big of an issue that we can't get a new map... I'd just love to have a new map with it's own meta, it's own specific roles per lane, I mean... doesn't even have to have lanes *MindBLOWN*, and heck doesn't have to be 5v5, could be 6v6, 4v4, whatevs! You guys are creative enough to come up with something to last for a lifetime and be as good and fun as The Howling Abyss, Summoners Rift, and ...Twisted...Treeline?
Terozu (NA)
: But that was exactly what happened with miss fortune and vayne. So no i fail to understand your point. And if we ever do get her first name, I wouldnt be disconnected from her at all. It would just be trivia.
{{champion:21}} Miss Fortune has been SARAH Fortune since her release? Even back in her League Judgement she is called by her first name. Not to mention how would you ever be confused and think her first name is Miss, last name Fortune. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Miss_Fortune#League%20Judgement Same goes for {{champion:67}} Shauna Vayne. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Vayne#1st Both of their first names are mentioned in their original bios and league judgements. Jinx has been Jinx since release. We've not been notified of any other name(s) or aliases. Miss Fortune and Vayne have had their first names revealed on release, so poor example. {{champion:43}} Karma, much like {{champion:222}} Jinx in my example, has been Karma since her release. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Karma#1st She wasn't Darha. Darha didn't exist. She was only KARMA.
Terozu (NA)
: But Jinx was never her real name. We never knew it.
Well shucks. You know my point. She IS Jinx, birth name or not, and maybe IF we were given her TRUE first name (something like Suzie, Idk) you'd definitely feel a disconnect from Jinx as a character.
: The new Karma bio
Sounds good. Also, wasn't some of us, was the MAJORITY of us that hated the new lore. Please kill Darha. SHE IS KARMA. Her name should be KARMA. Give her a title that is passed down that isn't the name of the champion we've been playing for all these years. It's really distasteful to do what y'all did, leave a very sour taste in some of our mouths. Next Jinx is gonna be Cathy, but people say she's a bad omen, they call her Jinx. Jinx players would be puking, not just at the name Ccccaaathy.... but SHE IS JINX. We know her as JINX. Vayne and MF are different cases, we've known that they are going by their Surnames. But please. She is KARMA. Not Darha. Say Darha to yourself. Yeah.. tastes like dishsoap.
: Certainly a possibility. Ironically her and Graves are the ones that I think I've either been a part of or overheard more conversation around. Similar story to Graves in not being sure when/if we'll be able to bring her back, but we've definitely been talking about it.
Please please please! I miss my Midalee! Her jungle playstyle is not my taste at all, neither is jungling tbh. I miss her laning, she was so fun and interactive...
: She has a long ranged mobility spell and a point and click, long duration ranged stun. If she could run people down too, she'd be insane.
In what world is a 1.5 second stun long duration.
Barcid (NA)
: Karma and balance
Please Riot lore squad. Get rid of this stupid Darha crap. I hate that every champion is a person inside of a person. Like come the fk on with this basic ass shit. I want to play Karma, the bad ass "I will do what I must!" Empress, not some "girl" being imhabitated by a (typical overly used plot device) spirit/soul. I want Karma! Also come on the new lore makes "Karma" or should I say Darha *rolls eyes* sound like a teenager, must every female be in their early 20's or younger. I always imagined Karma, along with Irelia as like 28-33 yr olds and now with the Irelia rework she sounds like a 17yr old and you made Karhadardarmavatar sound 15. Stupid stupid stupid. K done being a lil bitch! Enjoy my sassttitude!
: Riot always talks about lissandra and they just talked about zyra. Does the mage item update mean nothing to you? This is why riot doesn't respond because of people like you
Lol always talks about Lissandra? You're kidding... what you mean is they've been incessantly patronized about Lissandra in ever Quick Gameplay Thoughts post among lots of other general posts for more than a year and a half and have finally made around 5 total comments and mentioned looking at her again. Around a year ago they also mentioned looking into her... Nothing changed. She's suffering worse than Karma. She's been low low low win rate down at the bottom longer than Ivern or Mordekaiser and her pick rate is just as low. So please you sound ridiculous. Lissandra gained healing on her self cast ult. That was her BIG HELPFUL Mage update change. But yes she really got the attention you think she did lol -Riot says: "Free champs this week Lissandra, Swain, Soraka, Caitlyn, Warwick, Zyra, Poppy..."- "Um they just talked about Lissandra and Zyra what more can you people want!"
: Riot, I'm begging you. Do something about Karma.
100% Agree! Also I'm gonna just add one little thing.... LISSANDRA!!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT LISSANDRA?!??!?!? Mages like Karma, Zyra, and Lissandra are just not as important as Tanks, Assassins, or Marksman.. CLEARLY.
: Karmas new lore is a mess
Yeah, I am not one to complain about the narratives or bio changes, but I was very disappointed with the Karma lore changes. I always liked the original Bio piece, it really cemented Karma's personality for me. Now it seems really generic, like I could be reading a piece about any basic game character from a crappy mobile game; Darha the Avatar-like character that we can't say is the "avatar" but wink wink.
: Hi. I'm looking into some solutions for plant pain points. I agree they're under delivering. I think that would be a good starting point, and I'd be unlikely to start digging into everything else here at the same time, because it's likely that when plants feel underwhelming/unreliable, everything else on a kit that depends on them feels like shit on account of that. Stuff like her spells being clunky and old... seems like a personal opinion to me. I share the opinion on the Q stuff in particular, and actually Meddler does too. When we were looking into Zyra toward the end of last season, we surveyed a bunch of current and former Zyra players about which Q they prefer (expecting the response to be that most prefer the circle Q, as we did), and the results were surprisingly split, with a soft preference toward the current Q. Those kinds of polls are, of course, subject to certain biases, but even then, I'd be looking for a more convincing trend in order to consider moving forward with going back to the old Q.
Why can't Zyra be given spells that actually feel like spells rather than just plant amplifiers? Her W already isn't a fun spell, add that to the fact that her Q and E, even R at some points are just used to interact with her W. If her Q instead of just popping quickly like it does, if it started at the center of the rectangular shape and grew outwards from the center to the edges and lasted for like 1.5-2 seconds and did dmg and slowed along with growing the W's it'd be a lot more interesting (essentially it'd look like her ult in a small rectangular shape that didn't knock up) that way she could have more zone control without having to spam her W all around her stupid passive seeds to zone for like 3 seconds when her plants are pretty stupid in lane when minions around and are easily avoidable (other than supp, which honestly I still don't know why it's chosen over someone like Morgana, Zilean, or even Brand). Just giving her spells a little more time to exist would make her more interesting, she's so easily spammable with her kit, it's incredibly uninteresting and unthematically appealing. I'd also suggest changing her passive to something that isn't just the cheapest band-aid fix of a passive.
Irìss (NA)
: @RiotRepertoir I believe you are buffing Lux in the wrong place.
What about making it to where her W applies her passive mark to any enemy it passes through? Only once per cast, and make it so her E consumes and refreshes her passive in the same way her ult does. Would help her laning phase and give her a bit more utility in a fight so she's not just E spamming, she could combo her W with it.
: From Frostbutt to Furblade. What the hell did you do to this skin.
Y'all complained and got this skin made ugly. The touch-ups ruined this skin. Nice job!
: Zyra Wildfire Skin Visual Bug on Summoners Rift 3/22
This has been around for as long as I've been playing. Like season 4-ish. This skin has always off and on been like that. Especially in areas with rounded terrain like the walls near wolf pit and wolf pit itself. When I first started playing and I bought the skin I was still a noob and I thought that the seeds that did that were supposed to be like lava or something and that they would make stronger plants! Lol I since realized it was just a texture glitch.
: PSA: Irelia skins are confirmed to be receiving additional tweaks based on player feedback
: Frostblade Irelia feels like Dragonslayer Pantheon all over again
I absolutely love this skin, the new version that is. And honestly all this stuff about her "butt" is extremely fucking stupid. I get it the skin is known for the booty, she herself is notorious for that frosty ass, but to act like they did NOT cater to that "thicc" desire y'all have, is ridiculous. The new splash is literally posed so you focus on that ass; her hand visually being the closest object to the viewer draws in the attention to that area, not to mention the way her body is contorted in an effort to draw your eyes into her 'form'. _However_ to be fair, the splash does play against the "booty" aspect by subtly blurring the area with snow making it a bit less focused, so I will give you that. But the new skin is amazing, I love the new look, I love the approach to add in more color so she isn't bleh, and the fur really adds a nice touch to have her stand out from her OG skin theme. To me she looks like a Nordic ice witch/mage without looking too much like all the other ice/Freljord skins/champs. I can and am willing to totally and 100% completely agree with/on any right to dislike the skin because of the difference in the OG and the new skins theme being/looking different, but any complaint about her booty/ass not having the "wow factor" is absolutely atrocious. If her ass gets retouched (it shouldn't) or made to be more "voluptuous" then I DEMAND the same treatment for a couple of male champions {{champion:201}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:141}} I have in mind. I wanna see a bigger bulge/booty on a good handful of these hotties because I have a right! lol. Just de-snow the area a bit. Problem solved. Edit: and yes I am definitely DEFINITELY prepared for the downvotes {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: > Would you say he is in a good state power wise? I do think he's pretty balanced. I wouldn't claim his power is perfectly allocated to the right parts of his kit. > Are there perhaps any plans to revisit him later? There aren't immediate plans, but things like that can always change. Malzahar is difficult because he is trying to fulfill several different thematic and gameplay fantasies: shadow magic DoT guy, minionmancer, lockdown mage, a few other minor things. I can see how that's the champion that was created years ago when Malzahar was originally made, but in today's much larger roster, if we were designing him from scratch, we'd probably make him really awesome and cohesive at one of those things. I guess he's a victim of the time he was created, in a way. > His current W seems to be a source of lots of trouble with Malzahar, while also being the least fun of his abilities, that is however necessary for him to deal damage. Any plans for that? The most recent changes to his W where the voidlings became very killable were a step in the right direction imo, but they're really not supposed to be a significant portion of his pvp power budget (because he really lacks the agency to help them succeed). If anything, if we were to do some power shifting, my starting point would be reducing voidling pvp presence even more and putting some of that back into Q or perhaps a reworked/modified ult.
What about giving him back his old W aoe spell, and putting the Voidlings onto his ult? I always thought that made more sense thematically. Imagine you ult and are suppressing them and two portals spawn on the left and right of the ulted enemy spawning one voidling per portal per 0.5 second of the channel/suppress so up to 5 voidlings (no aoe dmg portal on ground anymore though) and the voidlings focus and attack the ulted target, you could even make it to where the voidlings despawn timer doesn't start until after malzahar finishes or cancels the suppress so they can linger around a little longer after, and give them an actual total health and then they focus targets inflicted by his E while they are still around. Some of his damage would have to be tinkered with and I'd think a shorter cooldown would be better for this kinda setup (110/90/70). Just an idea.
: ADC's need to lose their carry monopoly and supports need to help the whole team.
I second this. I remember when Bard was being teased/shown as a mobile/roaming support, as a support main I was ecstatic! I love helping the ENTIRE team, but for a good 2/3's of a match you have to literally shove yourself up your adc's ass and follow them EVERYWHERE and nurturing them incessantly. It's a shame that bard wasn't able to do what he was intended to do because of the backlash you get when you play him , "where the fk are you Bard?!" "Help bot since Bard can't stay put!".
: Detailed Feedback on the current LeBlanc PBE state @AzuBK @Jinxylord / @RiotAugust
Wow. This. Yes. You put it into words. Well thought out words. Thank you!
: Remove Gun Goddess Miss Fortune from the PBE and keep working on her like Sewn Chaos Blitz/ Amumu
At least ANIMATE HER FACE, let us swap outside of spawn, and resize her a bit, it's not as high quality as it should be.
Show more

Mossy Lungs

Level 191 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion