v zee (NA)
: Is there any way to report someone after game is dodged?
: Does Pineapple go on Pizza?
Bellows (NA)
: @Meddler or other Rioters responisble fro Aurelion Sol
Illaoi and GP also arent neutured by their mechanics either. They can still fight back whereas Sol literally cannot fight back save for a ult.
Verdade (EUNE)
: VK is waay too squishy to face LB. She can use WQRE at 1300 range faster than VK's E lands.
> [{quoted}](name=Verdade,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R5byEFJX,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2016-08-02T21:28:05.176+0000) > > VK is waay too squishy to face LB. She can use WQRE at 1300 range faster than VK's E lands. Its not about fighting her. Its about ignoring her. W-W and the wave is cleared and you can walk back to tower.
: Leblanc is absolute cancer.
In my experience the best way to stop Blanc is to pick a champ who can clear waves from long range and ignore her thus forcing her to use her spells for farming or risk her over extending or tower loss. Velkoz worked for me.
Asudurga (NA)
: PSA: "Stop focusing me!" is not going to stop me from doing it.
probably because: their ADC had shitty position their team was shitty enough to let you get to them and didnt cc you their team had 0 cc to begin with (which if I were to ADC, I wouldve dodged)
: How to beat Diana?
In lane you just need to play a lane bully and set her extremely far behind in lane. Any mage can do it. In fact, some mages don't care if she reaches level 6. Like swain. Just don't try to pick another assassin against her
: Most early deaths mean nothing if you smarten up and play passively
Actually, the enemy team can capitalize on a passive team by split pushing and taking objectives and forcing fights. Playing passive is not always a good idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=00010001000200010000000000010001000000020000,timestamp=2016-07-12T21:54:08.139+0000) > > It is not funny. Race relations needs to be properly addressed in this country. From a sociological perspective, Straight white males hold the power. It is a fact and sticking your head into the sand and pretending that is not the case is a disservice to everyone. hey scientist, lets keep it simple here. http://i.imgur.com/8R7aaNm.png
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=000100010002000100000000000100010000000200000000,timestamp=2016-07-12T22:02:05.961+0000) > > hey scientist, lets keep it simple here. > > http://i.imgur.com/8R7aaNm.png I wish I could keep it simple, but organizations like the BLM are a complicated beast. This goes a lot deeper than just, "being nice" to each other because being "nice" doesn't simply get rid of racism and all the other -isms. All that happens is that these "-isms" become institutionalized and swept under the rug in favor of promoting a false sense of unity. Like what's been happening in this country for 30-40 years and is now back-firing with allllll of these movements like the feminist agenda, LGBT movement and BLM movement.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=000100010002000100000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-12T20:31:04.828+0000) > > the other half are usual straight white-males. Guys this is the highlight of this thread. Yall can go home he won the funniest comment award.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=0001000100020001000000000001000100000002,timestamp=2016-07-12T21:47:59.050+0000) > > Guys this is the highlight of this thread. Yall can go home he won the funniest comment award. It is not funny. Race relations needs to be properly addressed in this country. From a sociological perspective, Straight white males hold the power. It is a fact and sticking your head into the sand and pretending that is not the case is a disservice to everyone.
CLG ear (NA)
: You know what, Trump may not be that bad a president after all
Anyways, it's best not to look at middle eastern culture through the lens of the american eye. I think as a country, we have to understand why Islam is the way it is in the middle east. I'm no expert on Islamic studies but I know that in other countries which practice Sunni Islam, woman are not treated like that as compared to Shia Islam. Lumping them together does us all a disservice.
: lol We shouldn't stop progress because other parts of the world refuse to cooperate. I'm not a Hillary fan either, quite frankly I'm hoping trump wins and then at his inauguration speech he just comes out and says "holy fuck you actually voted me in on these grounds, you people are morons" then drops the mic and fades off into the sunset. No but seriously, this election sucks and I'm going to go the route that damages us the least in the long run, which sadly is 8 years of Hillary.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mfwXA0E3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-12T21:07:54.911+0000) > > lol > > We shouldn't stop progress because other parts of the world refuse to cooperate. I'm not a Hillary fan either, quite frankly I'm hoping trump wins and then at his inauguration speech he just comes out and says "holy fuck you actually voted me in on these grounds, you people are morons" then drops the mic and fades off into the sunset. No but seriously, this election sucks and I'm going to go the route that damages us the least in the long run, which sadly is 8 years of Hillary. 4 years* one term is 4 years sweety pie.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Feel The Bern,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=0001000100020001000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-12T20:32:05.892+0000) > > So you're saying they are all a bunch of closet racists that should probably kill themselves to save humanity the embarrassment Not quite. There is a whole entire science behind why people do the things they do and why people think the things they think. As I'm reading the comments, I surely know why these posters say the things they are saying and its' really not their fault. It's societies fault.
QUAGSlRE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=000100010002000100000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-12T20:31:04.828+0000) > > My friend, please let this thread die. You're talking to brick walls here, they're not gonna accept anything you say. Half of these guys are kids and the other half are usual straight white-males. What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish? STRAIGHT WHITE M A L E S
> [{quoted}](name=QUAGSlRE,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=0001000100020001000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2016-07-12T20:33:57.017+0000) > > STRAIGHT > WHITE > M A L E S Its true. Straight white males are never in a position of oppression and therefore are not cognizant of racial disparities in the world unless they take the measure to seek it out themselves. There's a tad bit more that goes with that statement but that's a more general concept. I remember taking a sociology and race studies class long ago. We had a discussion of race issues in this country in general, the general consensus was (keep in mind, this is a high level sociology class with people who've taken a few years of sociology as well as other social focused studies) straight white males tend to be just like those in this thread. They feel constantly attacked because of them being in a position of power and those who are oppressed in this day and age will remind them of that. Therefore, like in this thread, they will defend themselves while ignoring the reason those who are oppressed feel the way they do. Call it...a mix of psychological defense mechanisms and the ivory tower theory. It is simple human behavior. I find the inner socio-cultural mechanisms of life quite fascinating really. Enough to make me study far beyond what a typical nursing major would need to.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Feel The Bern,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EggXY8ee,comment-id=00010001000200010000000000010001,timestamp=2016-07-12T20:29:43.026+0000) > > It is not a racist group you fucking nitwit. Since a group isn't all about you it is racsit now? Is that literally how this works. Also marches to end black crime have happened for years and it hasn't changed anything because crime is usally a result of poverty and desperation not race despite what trump and Fox news want you to believe. I can't believe how many closet racists idiots there are on Gd. So many fucking stupid people here. Holy shit. A new banner doesn't change shit. You people need to get off your ass and address the issue instead of just going "well those guys did a bad thing so I'm gonna bitch about semantics instead of cracking down on what led to this in the first place." My friend, please let this thread die. You're talking to brick walls here, they're not gonna accept anything you say. Half of these guys are kids and the other half are usual straight white-males. What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish?
Destaice (NA)
: The petition to mark BLM as a terrorist group is only going to make them stronger.
I was going to put this thread on fire but I just cannot bring myself to type up something long and drawn out from considerable white-tower and plain stupid logic I keep seeing in this thread.
: [Poll] Unhealthiest AD Assassin
I dont think Yas and Riven are asssassins. They are light fighters like Fiora. -Extreme mobility - A way to avoid damage -High damage -Squishy with little to no engage potential -A form of light CC
: since you want every ADC to be the same, might aswell give sivir and kogmaw a 2s cd dash, eh?
> [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AB1ezs07,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-11T15:34:01.643+0000) > > since you want every ADC to be the same, might aswell give sivir and kogmaw a 2s cd dash, eh? He is short ranged and relies on casting while his ult is situational. He needs his mobility and his crit back.
: I forsaw it and you guys down voted me
People will defend anything wont they? Lol The numbers are there folks
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-07-09T21:45:42.923+0000) > > There are a lot of champions that sustain decent player bases after nerfs. Eg: Sols magic Dps rival, Azir. And multiple other champs. > > Its his play style. It is way too punishable and for what? Too much effort expended to learn this champ that could be better put to use with another champ. That's because Azir is still broken, Sol is just a former shell of himself
> [{quoted}](name=ItsShiaLaBeouf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-07-09T21:59:45.014+0000) > > That's because Azir is still broken, Sol is just a former shell of himself The champ has had the same issues now as before. Boosting his numbers wont solve his issues. He will still be unplayed.
Jeddite (NA)
: ITT: validation-seeking nerdvirgin demands recognition for non-unique opinion
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-09T18:51:30.477+0000) > > ITT: validation-seeking nerdvirgin demands recognition for non-unique opinion And for your info, I'm an engaged women with too much time on her hands today. Big difference Sweetheart.
: He got underplayed because he gets hit by a nerf like twice a month
> [{quoted}](name=ItsShiaLaBeouf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-07-09T20:38:56.791+0000) > > He got underplayed because he gets hit by a nerf like twice a month There are a lot of champions that sustain decent player bases after nerfs. Eg: Sols magic Dps rival, Azir. And multiple other champs. Its his play style. It is way too punishable and for what? Too much effort expended to learn this champ that could be better put to use with another champ.
: Fun fact about life: Those "I called it!" moments are something that only one person gives a shit about.
> [{quoted}](name=FurryBiscuittt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-09T18:55:57.065+0000) > > Fun fact about life: Those "I called it!" moments are something that only one person gives a shit about. And yet you have commented yet, how ironic.
Jeddite (NA)
: ITT: validation-seeking nerdvirgin demands recognition for non-unique opinion
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hwF4nNAr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-09T18:51:30.477+0000) > > ITT: validation-seeking nerdvirgin demands recognition for non-unique opinion I was one of the first to really make an opinion on him before release.
Rioter Comments
: then pick a guy...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
> [{quoted}](name=GilgameshSol,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JiHKqY6I,comment-id=00e00001,timestamp=2016-07-08T18:21:34.162+0000) > > then pick a guy...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) In that case it would be Lucian. I feel like he would be a nice date as long as he wasnt the type to talk about their ex constantly.
: I never did totally understand what makes a tank a Juggernaut or a bruiser. Sorry for the mislabeling.
> [{quoted}](name=TyrekGoldenspear,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=H61R7WAT,comment-id=000000000001000200010001,timestamp=2016-07-08T11:48:18.965+0000) > > I never did totally understand what makes a tank a Juggernaut or a bruiser. > > Sorry for the mislabeling. Bruiser = kinda tanky with moderate mobility,Damage and a bit of cc Irelia Juggernaut = Super tanky with little or no mobility, high damage and no cc either Garen Fighter = very little tank, high mobility, high damage and a moderate amt of cc and/or damage avoiding mechanic. Yasuo Except all 3 types have items that allow them to bypass their weakness with little to no punishment and therefore end up being issues.
: You are now on a date with your highest female Mastery Champion
Cant remember if its Karma or Lux. Either way I'm not a lesbian so we would totally be besties. :3
Rioter Comments
UnwardiI (NA)
: Um, yes malz does counter an entire class. He counters all melee champions. If you want to play a champ who needs to close to melee, you better ban malz.
> [{quoted}](name=UnwardiI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GVlqzZU2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-30T10:35:37.925+0000) > > Um, yes malz does counter an entire class. > > He counters all melee champions. > > If you want to play a champ who needs to close to melee, you better ban malz. He counters assassins and mid lane melee carries. Boo hoo poor assassins don't get easy kills...
: Ryze + Nunu
Team teleport Shen top Ryze mid Reksai jungle Tahm kench support Any ADC.
Ralanr (NA)
: Idk, maybe because they were specifically **designed** for the jungle? That might have something to do with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dGUQA9sa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-29T15:05:31.927+0000) > > Idk, maybe because they were specifically **designed** for the jungle? That might have something to do with it. Which goes against stated design philosophy. They insist that they dont wanna enforce a meta or force champions into lanes but clearly this pasy year has shown otherwise.
Rioter Comments
LORAEMON (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:53:10.487+0000) > > Well, Dorne and High Garden will Ally with Dany as seen by when lord Varys brings about the union. > > Jon Snow I definitely think will ally with Dany. Sansa and Jon are out for Cercei and her brood. The Lannisters destroyed the Starks to begin with and I do not believe it's over for them. > > Ultimately, I think Jon will marry Dany. But...it won't be a clean one. I don't necessarily trust Dorne at all, even with the potential allying it up with the North. Not to mention whatever Little Finger has up his sleeve. He's got the Vale on his side but that's a huge chunk of westeros as well (and Casterly rock) so ... I mean there's still alot at play here which I'm really looking forward to. If Little Finger doesn't get his way, he could turn the Vale on the north.
> [{quoted}](name=LORAEMON,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:56:06.074+0000) > > I don't necessarily trust Dorne at all, even with the potential allying it up with the North. Not to mention whatever Little Finger has up his sleeve. He's got the Vale on his side but that's a huge chunk of westeros as well (and Casterly rock) so ... I mean there's still alot at play here which I'm really looking forward to. If Little Finger doesn't get his way, he could turn the Vale on the north. Little finger is gonna die next season. I already see it coming. I highly believe Sansa will be his downfall. He has taught her too well and she is now playing the game almost as good as he is. These recent seasons (S5-6) have really foreshadowed Sansa and her reckoning. Sansa is playing for keeps.
LORAEMON (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:41:31.952+0000) > > Tywin Lannister said it best. > > "You're a stupid girl and you're not as smart as you think you are" > > His words to her have never proven false. > > Trust me, Cercei is in over her head now. > > The Dorns, The Tyrells, The Starks (and all of the north+wildlings), Daenerys (and her massive force), ALL of the families of the Lords and Ladies who were slaughtered in the fire, The White walkers, Jaime Lannister, Arya...the list goes on are all out for her blood. > > Cercei is a prime target right now. Now even her zombie man will save her. Yeah, but since the start of Season 7 will be about Cersei being on the throne, there's definitely going to be a lot of plot twists. They're not gonna just put her on the throne to be like, "well you're gonna die in like the first 20mins". There's still a lot to be done. I personally think Jaime will be her demise. And he will be the one to kill her. In terms of Season 7 antagonists, there's SO much that's still to happen. Before Cersei gets killed even. First of all, I HATE how the show portrays Dorne. They make it look like it's some city within Westeros like King's Landing, when in reality it's a damn country of its own. It's like the size of 1/4 of Westeros. Within Dorne, there are places and characters we don't know. There's definitely shit about to go down with Tyrells/Dorne. Not to mention Highgarden is also a huge area as well. Both places are about half of Westeros, the other half being all the places we already know of and Winterfell. I don't think killing Cersei is gonna be the problem. There will definitely be tension between Highgarden/Dorne and Jon Snow / Daeny. That's gonna be a complete war of its own. And whatever Little Finger is up to....
> [{quoted}](name=LORAEMON,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:49:38.138+0000) > > Yeah, but since the start of Season 7 will be about Cersei being on the throne, there's definitely going to be a lot of plot twists. They're not gonna just put her on the throne to be like, "well you're gonna die in like the first 20mins". There's still a lot to be done. I personally think Jaime will be her demise. And he will be the one to kill her. > > In terms of Season 7 protagonists, there's SO much that's still to happen. Before Cersei gets killed even. First of all, I HATE how the show portrays Dorne. They make it look like it's some city within Westeros like King's Landing, when in reality it's a damn country of its own. It's like half the size of Westeros. Within Dorne, there are places and characters we don't know. I don't know if the show will actually show will elaborate more on Dorne but there's definitely shit about to go down with Tyrells/Dorne. Not to mention Highgarden is also a huge area as well. I don't think killing Cersei is gonna be the problem. There will definitely be tension between Highgarden/Dorne and Jon Snow / Daeny. That's gonna be a complete war of its own. Well, Dorne and High Garden will Ally with Dany as seen by when lord Varys brings about the union. Jon Snow I definitely think will ally with Dany. Sansa and Jon are out for Cercei and her brood. The Lannisters destroyed the Starks to begin with and I do not believe it's over for them. It is very clear that with the power of the Dornish Country+ Grey Joys (largest navy in westeros)+ Tyrells (2nd richest westeros family)+Dany, Cercei will fall. Ultimately, I think Jon will marry Dany. But...it won't be a clean one.
LORAEMON (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=weeknight,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:32:04.863+0000) > > Yeah I copped some feels for Cersei that I never have experienced before. I love how GoT makes you hate someone for a while then turns them into one of your favorite characters...all 3 (alive) Lanister's were hated and now I feel as if GoT is trying to lure you into liking one before they slay them xD Yes, she was a bad btch let's be real. I mean I've always admired Cersei because this woman is not one to be taken lightly. But at the same time, for obvious reasons, I don't necessarily 'like' her either. She keeps the show interesting though so if she's gone, there would be nothig left to antagonize besides white walkers.
> [{quoted}](name=LORAEMON,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:35:45.473+0000) > > Yes, she was a bad btch let's be real. I mean I've always admired Cersei because this woman is not one to be taken lightly. But at the same time, for obvious reasons, I don't necessarily 'like' her either. She keeps the show interesting though so if she's gone, there would be nothig left to antagonize besides white walkers. Tywin Lannister said it best. "You're a stupid girl and you're not as smart as you think you are" His words to her have never proven false. Trust me, Cercei is in over her head now. The Dorns The Tyrells The Starks (and all of the north+wildlings) Daenerys (and her massive force) ALL of the families of the Lords and Ladies who were slaughtered in the fire The White walkers Jaime Lannister (I'm pretty sure he hates her now) Arya ...the list goes on are all out for her blood. Cercei is a prime target right now. Now even her zombie man will save her.
LORAEMON (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=weeknight,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:25:49.730+0000) > > Yep. Dank episode. Many deaths that I enjoyed but also was shocked..(jumped off the castle after the Wildfire explosion) That one shocked me... Sorry, trying not to spoil anything if others read this. Yeah that actually did surprise me too. Terrified of the thought of Cersei with no kids to have a heart for D:
> [{quoted}](name=LORAEMON,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:28:14.336+0000) > > Yeah that actually did surprise me too. Terrified of the thought of Cersei with no kids to have a heart for D: That bitch knew what she was doing. She wanted the throne and Tommen and Marg were in the way. He was a pawn who ultimately had to be a sacrifice for her one true love (whether she wanted to admit it or not). The Iron throne. The High Sparrow preached of sins not realizing he was a hypocrite who possessed his own sin. Pride. His pride was the death of him and my favorite duo, the Tyrell siblings.
: Yep. Dank episode. Many deaths that I enjoyed but also was shocked..(jumped off the castle after the Wildfire explosion) That one shocked me... Sorry, trying not to spoil anything if others read this.
> [{quoted}](name=weeknight,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7fp6xRYF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:25:49.730+0000) > > Yep. Dank episode. Many deaths that I enjoyed but also was shocked..(jumped off the castle after the Wildfire explosion) That one shocked me... Sorry, trying not to spoil anything if others read this. I must say, that was a well played game for Cercei. I didnt see it coming.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:50:15.982+0000) > > that's your problem. Nah, just confirms you're a p.o.s. Anywho, moving on.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:58:01.122+0000) > > Nah, just confirms you're a p.o.s. > > Anywho, moving on. I've heard worse. I'll take it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:46:35.361+0000) > > Why are you reading a GoT thread when you haven't watched the episode? Because it's not even out yet in my bloody time zone and I didn't think people would be that hasteful in throwing out spoilers while the episode is still playing in other time zones. That's pretty next level.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:48:41.742+0000) > > I didn't think that's your problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:33:24.721+0000) > > SOOOOOOOOOO....It appears I was right on some things. > > Daenerys + Tyrells > > John Snow = King of the North, Sansa would relinquish her title to him. > > Daario being out of the picture > > Cercei going for the throne > > However, I failed to forsee how Cercei would get to this point. She slaughtered EVERYONE including my favorites: Margaery and Loras and the high sparrow died to his own pride. His greatest sin. His greatest downfall. It was almost poetic. That explosion was bitter sweet. I'm sad. You just ruined the episode I was about to watch because it's not even out yet =(.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-27T02:41:12.606+0000) > > I'm sad. You just ruined the episode I was about to watch because it's not even out yet =(. Why are you reading a GoT thread when you haven't watched the episode?
: If I had my way (Game of thrones thread)
SOOOOOOOOOO....It appears I was right on some things. Daenerys + Tyrells John Snow = King of the North, Sansa would relinquish her title to him. Daario being out of the picture Cercei going for the throne However, I failed to forsee how Cercei would get to this point. She slaughtered EVERYONE including my favorites: Margaery and Loras and the high sparrow died to his own pride. His greatest sin. His greatest downfall. It was almost poetic. That explosion was bitter sweet.
Rockman (NA)
: pretty sure depression medicine is gonna fuck you up worse then tilting
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=niNZAbww,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-22T18:11:29.323+0000) > > pretty sure depression medicine is gonna fuck you up worse then tilting It's used mostly for Anxiety, there are better alternatives for Depression like Escitalopram, Aripiprozole or BuPropion oh, and Citalopram too! Sorry, this Pharmacology class made me say it.
passıon (NA)
: What do you get when you lane Nasus vs Quinn? No cs.
> [{quoted}](name=November Gunman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ULv0kdhd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-22T20:47:45.706+0000) > > What do you get when you lane Nasus vs Quinn? > > No cs. Clever.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moulin Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-22T19:01:02.945+0000) > > Nah, I just want my favorite characters to have decent endings tbh lol thats a question tho. 2 more seasons/2 more books. unrelated sure. but who do you kill off? The major players are really whats left. in the East for example. Daenerys Tyrion Arya(for now) Varis. Can you kill any of these 4? I think Missendei dies next. She got her happy scene. Jorah might freakin live after that go find a cure speech. Daario... idk what Daario is at this point, probably expendable. Grey Worm will probably die in a battle but who knows when since he already almost died. Im probably missing people but im assuming next season/book GRRM + DnD gonna rip a heart out or 2.
> [{quoted}](name=Alaron Mercer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-22T19:09:54.249+0000) > > thats a question tho. 2 more seasons/2 more books. unrelated sure. but who do you kill off? The major players are really whats left. > > in the East for example. Daenerys Tyrion Arya(for now) Varis. Can you kill any of these 4? I think Missendei dies next. She got her happy scene. Jorah might freakin live after that go find a cure speech. Daario... idk what Daario is at this point, probably expendable. Grey Worm will probably die in a battle but who knows when since he already almost died. Im probably missing people but im assuming next season/book GRRM + DnD gonna rip a heart out or 2. You're probably right. Missandei and Grey Worm are very expendable. Chances are one of them will die. Both of them already have had an almost death scene. Daario though, I think might definitely die. I hope not, but deep down inside I know he will. Daenerys is gonna end up marrying a major player in this show, I just don't know who... I think, and I know I'll get hell for this, Arya can be expended once she completes her kills. Not very likely, but could happen. Varis is also VERY expendable. His spy network is in shambles and right now all he does is just stand around making snarky one-liners. His use as a resource is gone. He got Tyrion to Daenerys and that was the end of his plot line as far as we know.
: Gross. -Dany is a bad ruler. -Jon ain't a Stark, and would never have the respect of the Northerners. Dany would never consent to an independent North. It's most of Westoros. Lord Jon, maybe. Not king. -Tyrion is a good ruler, but would never have the respect of the Westermen. He killed their best leader in generations. -The Tyrells would not support Dany's attempt to take Westoros. Marge is the current queen and Dany considers her a usurper. -Essos is not united, and will never, ever be. The show can't possibly give you an idea of how large it is, and how what we've seen isn't even the advanced part. The only things even remotely possibly and/or preferable are the Baelish, Arya, Bran, and Yara. My ideal: -Barristan didn't die. -Vicatarion exists. -The Wildlings are integrated. The Wall falls. The land beyond is eventually retaken from Walker control. -The North, Iron Islands, Skaggos, Skane, and the Stepstones are all brought under the complete rule of the Crown. -Roderick "The Reader" Harlaw heralds in an era of Ironborn trade after being named Lord of the Iron Islands. -Baelish ends the curse of Harrenhall, making it a profitable endeavor for the crown. -The Lannister-Martell feud ends.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-22T19:07:42.724+0000) > > Gross. > > -Dany is a bad ruler. > -Jon ain't a Stark, and would never have the respect of the Northerners. Dany would never consent to an independent North. It's most of Westoros. Lord Jon, maybe. Not king. > -Tyrion is a good ruler, but would never have the respect of the Westermen. He killed their best leader in generations. > -The Tyrells would not support Dany's attempt to take Westoros. Marge is the current queen and Dany considers her a usurper. > -Essos is not united, and will never, ever be. The show can't possibly give you an idea of how large it is, and how what we've seen isn't even the advanced part. > > The only things even remotely possibly and/or preferable are the Baelish, Arya, Bran, and Yara. > > My ideal: > -Barristan didn't die. > -Vicatarion exists. > -The Wildlings are integrated. The Wall falls. The land beyond is eventually retaken from Walker control. > -The North, Iron Islands, Skaggos, Skane, and the Stepstones are all brought under the complete rule of the Crown. > -Roderick "The Reader" Harlaw heralds in an era of Ironborn trade after being named Lord of the Iron Islands. > -Baelish ends the curse of Harrenhall, making it a profitable endeavor for the crown. > -The Lannister-Martell feud ends. -Dany is a bad ruler, yes, but that doesn't mean she won't have competent advisers once she actually gets the crown. -The Tyrells, or more importantly Margery and the Queen of Thorns, are a cunning people. They'll support whomever has the power and whatever gives them an advantage. Plus, right now the Tyrells and the ruling family (Lannis- *ahem* I mean Baratheons) are not on very good terms. If Tommen pussies out, which he will, then all that is left is Cercei (who slobbers for the power when available) and they will **NEVER** follow Cercei. Not in a million years they hate her and the Lannisters with a passion.. You bet your bottom that if Daenerys makes an open claim to the throne, Cercei is the last one standing and they find out Tommen isn't even legitimately king, they will swear to Daenerys in exchange of keeping their warden power and position. Also, Margery, while conniving, manipulative and cunning, also has a good heart. Once Tommen eventually gets dethroned because of his bitch-assery, she's gonna want to protect him. I feel like after all is said and done, she actually cares about him. -Jon ain't a stark but I think the last episode most definitely proved his allegiance to the north for all of them to see. The Northern kingdoms like Strength. Jon Snow is everything they could want. He's more like his father than the other Stark children and I highly believe Sansa would give her title to Jon Snow after all they've been through (Seeing how Brannon has no future with the family). Plus I never suggested an independent north. Warden is not independent, it is still under the high crown. Jon and Daenerys also have very similar ideologies and right now Jon Snow and his family hate the Crown all-together considering they (Lannisters in particular) destroyed their family and lordship. If Daenerys makes an open claim to the throne with a massive military force+iron islands navy+dragons, I can bet you the Starks will support her to avenge their family. Daenerys will definitely reward them. Plus, like I said. Daenerys is an awful queen without council but even she wouldn't be stupid enough to not bring the Starks back to lordship when the Wild-lings support the Stark family and ultimately Daenerys wants politically correct peace. Even if that means the unity with the wildlings is based on one ruling family. (more specifically, Jon Snow) -You're right, Tyrion wouldn't have the support, but if Tyrion continues to help push Daenrys to her ascendancy and she gets the throne, I guarantee you that he will take the house under the command of Daenerys. With or without their approval. Daenerys is stern and rewards those who remain faithful to her reign. -As for Essos, you're right with that one. I would assume it'd only be the parts Daenerys has conquered. Most specifically slavers bay.
: and then White Walker Reagan comes https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf5d647eb10593c373394b6e967bf132fH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=316&h=137 and half of those characters die
> [{quoted}](name=Alaron Mercer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-22T18:44:41.673+0000) > > and then White Walker Reagan comes > > https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf5d647eb10593c373394b6e967bf132fH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=316&h=137 > > and half of those characters die Noooo don't say that! D: Believe me, enough people will die. We just need to hope my mentioned characters survive.
: Sounds like shitty fanfic tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Rossendale,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=u6i8si5Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-22T18:45:09.429+0000) > > Sounds like shitty fanfic tbh. Nah, I just want my favorite characters to have decent endings tbh lol
Rioter Comments
Windego (NA)
: Morgana's "unique identity"
She willl be part of the update that addresses lux, orianna, kayle and karma....whenever that will be. Most likely next year....
Show more

Moulin Rouge

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion