: Nekroing this 4 years later. I Still agree.
> [{quoted}](name=noobyofdeath,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3ZX4dL5f,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-29T23:52:14.664+0000) > > Nekroing this 4 years later. > > I Still agree. thanks man lol
: PLEASE Improve K/DA Prestige Ahri
I've been gone for a while. Did I miss my chance to get prestige Ahri? I thought it hadn't come out yet.
Rioter Comments
: "Practice tool" has too many restrictions and it makes it nearly useless
It's good for practicing csing and some flash tricks(thanks to the cooldown reset). but it definately needs to be improved so people can use it to practice with a friend.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do you give people such large queue times for dodging queues
All they have to do is give you a limited amount of dodges, say 2 max. And you get a new dodge ever 3 hours or something. Sort of like rerolls in aram. You won't want to waste your precious dodges on something fickle like "ehh, this team isn't meta enough" or "ehh, this person only has a 51% winrate". You'll want to save your dodges for when you really need them. Like someone in lobby threatening to int feed.
Rioter Comments
Mr1102 (NA)
: I'd pay money to keep the old Ahri Splash
The old splash art is still way sexier. Wish they would sell legacy skins that change the splash for some low rp.
Rioter Comments
: Brace yourselves everyone ahri mains are crying for no reason
I hated the movespeed. Glad to have the kiss of death back. Now I can kills things vs running away.
Fleiryn (EUW)
: Ahri's e change cryout
This is still better than how she is right now. That ms buff on Q was gimmicy and cost her so much in terms of range and dmg. Just to be someone who runs away all the time. I like assassin Ahri a lot better. This is better for players that land charm. {{champion:103}}
Rioter Comments
: Personally: * Ahri feels depressingly....average. Generally feel like I'd be better off picking something else. * I know her W is a low point for Ahri players right now, so I brought that up with Phroxon when I was talking to some balance team dudes. He said he agrees it's underwhelming & on their back log, but unfortunately they have to prioritize bigger problems currently
> [{quoted}](name=penguin,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=wRUXAmkK,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-10T23:47:31.805+0000) > > Personally: > > * Ahri feels depressingly....average. Generally feel like I'd be better off picking something else. > * I know her W is a low point for Ahri players right now, so I brought that up with Phroxon when I was talking to some balance team dudes. He said he agrees it's underwhelming & on their back log, but unfortunately they have to prioritize bigger problems currently Some months back I tried to bring some thoughts and ideas I have about ahri to riots attention but it never got noticed. I went into a decent amount of detail so it was depressing when noone noticed or wanted to talk about it. But I'll just leave this here if you decide you want to give a look. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/cY4v45NZ-meddler-a-qol-suggestion-for-ahris-foxfire
: when you ask your butt how that last promo game went
I think you meant **butthole**. Technical difference.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fearless (NA)
: Sometimes we just don't have much news about a given champion. We do often have to default to being quiet until we have something real we can discuss. It doesn't feel good from our side, but setting expectations only to crush them later is even worse if an exploration doesn't go well.
> [{quoted}](name=Fearless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVPnMoEP,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T20:58:10.659+0000) > > Sometimes we just don't have much news about a given champion. We do often have to default to being quiet until we have something real we can discuss. It doesn't feel good from our side, but setting expectations only to crush them later is even worse if an exploration doesn't go well. I've wanted to talk about Ahri for a long time, since DFG removal, but I know it's never going to happen. Anyway, why did you make arcane comet able to miss? It really sucks when it misses and makes me prefer electrocute or eary over comet. Nevermind that electrocute does more dmg and eary has a short cooldown.
: A serious question, no flame or taunting. Did you ever fight a good diana? Or even an evelyn toward mid game? Because I can ASSURE you for playing them that I delete squishy between 0,5 and 1,3 second depending of how I am in the game. Evelyn mid/late game is ABSURD damage Wise, her empowered E while in stealth is one of the biggest nuke in the game. Diana is more stuff dépendent but a slightly ahead (and I mean this "SLIGHTLY", just one kill and one assist ahead) diana MURDER every squishy with the passion of a burning sun on an ice cream during august. Also, while Kat is not especially a "1 sec death" assassin, she is still extremely strong and a snowball monster. Let's not talk about Leblanc, Leblanc can still deal 80% of a squishy life in an easy trade with stuff and her damage input is obscene still. I feel AD assassin offense is just that they seem to scale easier than AP assassin and their early game is very often stronger (or just strong). But AP assassin are strong, the only one that seem truly delayed and 'weaker' for me is Fizz. .... But I am okay with Fizz never being viable and Fizz player rooting in the depth of the abyss WHERE THEY BELONG YOUGODDAMN "USE E" PLAYERRANDOMDODGEASS *inherent screaming*
> [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYYM5Gag,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2017-11-16T12:01:27.730+0000) > > MURDER every squishy with the passion of a _**shinning moon**_ on an ice cream during august. ftfy
: The bird's name is Beatrice. And she is a very pretty bird.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTragicomical,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=YKH1PQP8,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2017-07-22T20:16:36.342+0000) > > The bird's name is Beatrice. And she is a very pretty bird. Beatrice sounds like a boy name to me.
: Jericho and Evaine's relationship could be the best way to humanize Swain once he gets his VGU
Then one day an ultimatum. {{champion:7}} : "I'm sick of that bird, you can have me or have him. You choose"
Rioter Comments
: This is a good analysis and suggestion, I don't understand why people are downvoting it. Dropped an upvote to counteract at least one of the downvote fairies.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cY4v45NZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-21T21:20:01.703+0000) > > This is a good analysis and suggestion, I don't understand why people are downvoting it. > > Dropped an upvote to counteract at least one of the downvote fairies. Thankyou
: Names For Yasuo Main? Winner will get a skin
edoxbox1 (EUW)
: Why Firefox? Does not that work in all skin? It is not how the W of Ahri works? Regardless of what skin it has?
> [{quoted}](name=edoxbox1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cY4v45NZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-21T21:32:14.530+0000) > > Why Firefox? > Does not that work in all skin? > It is not how the W of Ahri works? > Regardless of what skin it has? It's the same for all skins
Rioter Comments
: http://i.imgur.com/sJJ8pI9.gifv Fox is not a snack
> [{quoted}](name=FondleFluffyTail,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=47hUPo6K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T02:07:07.179+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/sJJ8pI9.gifv > Fox is not a snack She's a meal
: So What is Rengar Classified as?
Mammalia>carnivora>felidae>felis>catus domestocus
: Top 5 hardest to play highest skill cap champions in the game
All champions are easy to play, all it take is 4 easy steps. 1) buy the champion from shop 2) join a match 3) pick that champion and lock in 4) play the champion
Bu Ice (NA)
: League of Science ep. 4: How Big a Crater Would a Galio Ult Create????
Galio is smaller then I expected so I imagine his crater would be the same.
: http://imgur.com/9qArFCp
> [{quoted}](name=The Leo Cat,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mddfF2uN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-14T20:11:02.740+0000) > > http://imgur.com/9qArFCp Is that a small penis meme? I think it is.
: When you need to stay off League to study...
This reminded me of the dog dying. More sad than funny.
: WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS BOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
Red-team: report our botlane, they fed and lost us the game Blue-team: huh that's weird, our botlane also fed and lost us the game. P.s please report
Elfezen (NA)
: Janna and Zilean look like Elves
Zilean has a really cool outfit now that I think about. I might try to wear something like that irl, only in black.
: I serached "yasuo isnt op" on google
I wonder if it's a boy or girl inside that dinosaur costume.
: there are currently 135 champions in the game right? then it should be: (5 / 135) x (5/135) = 0,13717 %
> [{quoted}](name=Excalibait,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L8g5xE83,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-12T18:27:57.879+0000) > > there are currently 135 champions in the game right? then it should be: > > (5 / 135) x (5/135) = 0,13717 % It's actually [(1/135)*(1/134)*(1/133)*(1/132)*(1/131)]^2 = 5.77735603E-22 Which is 0.000000000000000000000577735603 But once you take into account banrates and human preference idk anymore.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: The big hypocrisy of the "Military General fantasy"
Swain gives me courage when he's on my team. I don't know what're talking about.
: Lol in what sence exactly do half of those champions counter Ahri, especially Anivia, Annie, Swain and Veigar? And of course, let's take Zac and Nautilus into the midlane, that's exactly what your team will need. "Dodge charm" - 10/10 advice, noone would figure this out, shame when she dashes right into your face you can't do that for shit, you can't even flash in that scenario unless you play on like 5 ping or scripting. "Stand behind minions" - yeah that's clever, cause she can shove and harass at the same time with Q, good way to help her save mana. And that still doesn't help against RE. Sidestep orbs return? That's easy, because she doesn't have 3 dashes and MVS buff on cast to follow you easily so unless you are mobile, your only chance is the Ahri player is retarded. "Bait her ult out" - you can't do that unless wasting a summoner spell, jungler comes (GL in solo Q) or, again, Ahri player is bad. Specific champions? TF might be the only one she would struggle against here. The rest is too immobile to deal with her (and here we are, RE again) and those who "outrange her" or "have targeted burst" still need to land their other abilities - which is so easy against this mobile thing, right? Counterspells: Those spells are 1. on triple her ult's CD 2. {{summoner:1}} No. {{summoner:3}} One dash away, waits, BOOM you're still dead, no. {{summoner:4}} Good, she does not have this one. {{summoner:6}} How. {{summoner:21}} Maybe. Counteritems: What a great purchases for midlane mages!
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TjizfgxM,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-12T00:05:41.911+0000) > > Lol in what sence exactly do half of those champions counter Ahri, especially Anivia, Annie, Swain and Veigar? And of course, let's take Zac and Nautilus into the midlane, that's exactly what your team will need. > > "Dodge charm" - 10/10 advice, noone would figure this out, shame when she dashes right into your face you can't do that for shit, you can't even flash in that scenario unless you play on like 5 ping or scripting. > "Stand behind minions" - yeah that's clever, cause she can shove and harass at the same time with Q, good way to help her save mana. And that still doesn't help against RE. > Sidestep orbs return? That's easy, because she doesn't have 3 dashes and MVS buff on cast to follow you easily so unless you are mobile, your only chance is the Ahri player is retarded. > "Bait her ult out" - you can't do that unless wasting a summoner spell, jungler comes (GL in solo Q) or, again, Ahri player is bad. > > Specific champions? TF might be the only one she would struggle against here. The rest is too immobile to deal with her (and here we are, RE again) and those who "outrange her" or "have targeted burst" still need to land their other abilities - which is so easy against this mobile thing, right? > > Counterspells: > Those spells are > 1. on triple her ult's CD > 2. {{summoner:1}} No. {{summoner:3}} One dash away, waits, BOOM you're still dead, no. {{summoner:4}} Good, she does not have this one. {{summoner:6}} How. {{summoner:21}} Maybe. > > Counteritems: What a great purchases for midlane mages! Counters don't have to be lane opponents, but I guess you didn't know that. (Zac jungle, Naut support). Veigar has huge zoning power with his snare and Ahri is very position reliant. His ult can one shot Ahri later in the game and he outscales her so hard. Swain out trades her easily with his heals, and if he builds any mr it will be insanely hard for her to kill him. Anivia's targeted burst makes her a huge threat, her egg passive makes it so ahri can't really kill her in lane without jungler help, do to ahri not having the damage to kill her and her egg form before anivia comes back her bursts ahri down. Annies small hitbox makes her harder to hit than other champions, she can 100-0 Ahri right at level 6 and she has a targeted stun with her q. Dodging charm is counterplay, I don't see what the problem is. Minion walls block charm and also mess up her foxfire a bit. Standing behind minions doesn't have to be RIGHT next to them, if she's farming and harrassing at the same time than she's really good and you need to learn to dodge. If Ahri is looking to dash into your face she's going to be telegraphing, you should see it coming. It's true that burst mages usually have to land something else 1st to do their main damage, but if you make ahri use her ult to dodge a lux q, a veigar snare, or a syndra scatter than you made her waste her to dodge a basic ability, good trade. Ahri's q isn't very good for dodging because it makes her stand still for a brief moment If you're playing lux or xerath she usually needs to waste 1 dash just to get in range add that to the 1 second cooldown between dashes and you have plenty of time to react. Cleanse removes charm Exhaust lasts like 2 whole seconds, and it slows her which gives you the change to retaliate, if ahri dashes away again she wasted 1 whole dash and didn't do any damage with it, just wait for her ult to time out. Flashing to the side makes ahri miss a lot of damage, simply dodging the true damage of q is enough that she won't have the damage to kill you early game. Ghost makes it so easy to dodge stuff it's sad. Not all midlaners are mages, and vail + merc treds is enough to really make ahri not even want to come after you.
: "Counterspells" and "Counteritems" lol Pretty flash/exhaust/barrier is a "counter" to anything. Also building MR makes magic damage dealers do less damage to you shocker
> [{quoted}](name=Celestine Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TjizfgxM,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-11T18:43:31.946+0000) > > "Counterspells" and "Counteritems" lol > > Pretty flash/exhaust/barrier is a "counter" to anything. > > Also building MR makes magic damage dealers do less damage to you > shocker {{item:3102}} gives 70ap which is pretty decent. along with the MR it also gives a spell shield which can block her charm or her RW burst, the drawback of not getting 100ap on one item is more than made up for.
: That's because Ahri IS exactly the same pack of everything midlaner would want. Her "nerf" was not even that hard given she got compensated for it and she still lacks weaknesses, just her braindead RWRR combo got weakened and it still does it's job, not to mention dashing to you and point-blank Charm into your face is still retarded and has no counterplay. Taliyah on the other hand is in no way that good - her micro mobility and CC is laughable - unreliable and limiting in other ways. Not saying macro is not godlike, but you possibly cannot compare her to Orianna and Ahri because her reliability is in teamfights is way lower and roaming potential not even that better since the shoving nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TjizfgxM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-11T18:07:06.839+0000) > > That's because Ahri IS exactly the same pack of everything midlaner would want. Her "nerf" was not even that hard given she got compensated for it and she still lacks weaknesses, just her braindead RWRR combo got weakened and it still does it's job, not to mention dashing to you and point-blank Charm into your face is still retarded and has no counterplay. > > Taliyah on the other hand is in no way that good - her micro mobility and CC is laughable - unreliable and limiting in other ways. Not saying macro is not godlike, but you possibly cannot compare her to Orianna and Ahri because her reliability is in teamfights is way lower and roaming potential not even that better since the shoving nerf. Taliyah can machine gun her Q non spot and she has good synergy with {{item:3151}}, her passive mobility doesn't cost anything, and her cc is actually really good when you land it. There's a reason she's being picked by pro's in Lcs play. Ahri lacks weaknesses? what a joke. -Counterplay- Everybody: (dodge charm), (stand behind minions), (side step orbs return), (bait her ult out) Specific champions: (targeted CC{{champion:4}} ), (targeted burst damage{{champion:134}} {{champion:45}} ), (walls{{champion:157}} {{champion:201}} ), (shields{{champion:61}}{{champion:25}} ) (out-range {{champion:101}} {{champion:99}}) . -Counterspells- {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:21}} -Counteritems- {{item:1057}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3814}} -Counterpicks- {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:111}}
Rioter Comments
: She has everything you could want on a champion with no weaknesses. She has good harass, waveclear, utility, damage, scaling and c/c. She isn't weak at any pointin the game. There is a reason she is the go to blind mid pick in Lcs and high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockm Sockm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TjizfgxM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-11T14:06:18.132+0000) > > She has everything you could want on a champion with no weaknesses. > > She has good harass, waveclear, utility, damage, scaling and c/c. > > She isn't weak at any pointin the game. There is a reason she is the go to blind mid pick in Lcs and high elo. I remember how just a couple of patches ago people were bitching about Ahri using almost exactly that same argument "she has mobility, range, cc, blah blah blah". It's sad that Ahri kit was fine but nerfs to all her hard matches made her stronger by comparison. Well now that Ahri got knocked down you have Orianna and Taliyah, I wonder who will be next after that. I wonder how long it will be until it comes full circle and Ahri gets another nerf. This shit gets old man
: When you have to delete a post due to an embarrassing Typo
So what was the embarrassing typo you made? Edit: you saw nothing
Mr1102 (NA)
: When you facecheck a bush and there's an urgot
Rioter Comments
: When you're desperately trying to recall, as the entire enemy team collapses in on your position
When a teammate is there with you but they make it out just in time. http://68.media.tumblr.com/0847bd1c3734a1fcf62a533e8dfaafdd/tumblr_inline_oa7fmuGswj1sb5wof_500.gif https://i0.wp.com/www.estantelotada.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/GIF.gif https://siobhansflynn.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/tumblr_nzcycofb861qjmus3o5_r1_540.gif
Mr1102 (NA)
: @meddler please read: A QoL suggestion for Ahri's Foxfire
: What job would your main have?
{{champion:268}} Azir for President http://68.media.tumblr.com/2fb5bc3e8b7e16f87f2697fc31d7a4ab/tumblr_nqwcc71wtK1sxrxmbo1_1280.jpg
Show more

Mr1102

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion