: There has quite literally never been an ADC meta.
: Riot: Tell me how this was suppose to be a 50/50 match?
Looks more even then 90% of the games im in.
Phocets (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=xYcggEPw,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2019-03-28T07:00:10.835+0000) > > To be fair, you're not spending 125$ on the prestige skins alone. You get a bunch of other shit like gemstones and skin shards, which do get a you a good few skins. Im pretty sure everyone is using $125 is for the Prestige Edition skin and not for the randomly determined other skins. Its an RNG based roll which doesnt give u skins for its price. To add on, you can also get the same skin shard too so either way, its not that good. I hope they can make it so that when an event comes out, we can spend like 125 tokens for like 10 prestige points if you buy the pass, or if you buy the pass, every first win can earn you 1 prestige point. Something like that so that we can get the skin without using $125. PLEASE RIOT!!!
Well, for me, If I spend 100 on RP, I usually get 1-3 skins I'm wanting and then spend the rest on those big random bundles they have (similar to the one with this event) and use it as a way to "gamble". I generally come out with more "value" out of the skins then what I spent (usually by a pretty good margin), but I don't get to really choose the skins I get. I generally end up with some skins I actually wanted though every time so generally it is "worth" to me. I play a lot of champs though, so having lots of skins is a luxury I can get a use out of.
: See I want that, but when ranked trthards come into blind and tryhard all the way through it becomes less fun and more competitive. That's why I don't enjoy ranked players...
The thing is, League itself draws out competition. every player is pitted vs another to start the game out, it's human nature to want to beat your opposition and it's always going to be a 5v5 player vs player game. To ask a player to not "try" just because it's normals is pretty lame in itself. You don't need to like ranked or anything, but everyone who plays should always be trying to improve.
: Let's see ranked...
If you don't like ranked, don't play it lol, no need to bash others though for playing it. If you're a competitive player, then ranked is for you, if you're a for fun player, then normals are for you.
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: POLL: Your opinion on constant Meta changes and patch releases.
Hasn't it been every two weeks for years now?
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QIQ0T8Zz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T02:29:48.052+0000) > > Vayne may also be an issue, but I really couldn't care less about her or arguing because I have no strong feelings toward her, but Phantom Hits is not healthy and it never has been. It is extremely abused and it is unfun to face. Its meant to function as 'on hit crit'. Unless your argument is, explicitly, that %HP damage and phantom hit are a bad mix. In which case youre completely correct.
The problem is that champions like Kog, Kai, Varus, and Vayne all abuse the fuck out of it, and have been since it was remade with the Phantom Hits. I agree with Frosted, the item needs to be remade once more.
Terozu (NA)
: QUICK TIP, KAT CAN ULT INVISIBLE TARGETS
Pretty sure Morg's does too.
Laura ß (NA)
: Lack of interesting and fun AP champs in comparison to AD brings full AD comps problem
Lol are they though? Or is that just your preception. You're a top lane carry player (based on the champions you said), so it would make sense that outside of maybe Sylas that their wouldn't be to many AP champs who fit your liking. Where as a mid laner, I prefer Mages, and even when I play assassins, I play AP Assassins. The problem isn't that AP champions aren't fun or satisfying to play, it's that some niche AD champions can beat them in lane and have a good impact on the game.
: If they add more bans, that's just their license to put out more bullshit. When they gave us 10 bans, they ramped up the whole 'release unfun to play against champs' by at least a factor of 2 I don't think Riot knows how to release none cancerous stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zVJOlzI3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-27T10:57:39.343+0000) > > If they add more bans, that's just their license to put out more bullshit. When they gave us 10 bans, they ramped up the whole 'release unfun to play against champs' by at least a factor of 2 > > I don't think Riot knows how to release none cancerous stuff. If everything is cancer, is anything really cancer?
: Gunslinger champion?
{{champion:236}}
xxxCuu (NA)
: Blue Essence For Prestige Skins?
: Ranked is absolutely garbage right now.
How is this any different then years past? other then this: > I don't WANT to play the same damn role every time to push rank Which most people would tell you that the best way to climb is to play the same roles.
: Spear of Shojin (Awakened Dragon/Essence Flare)
R U Dead (EUW)
: Remove autofill and secondary roles.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: When i have had skilled teammates with good cooperative skills I have never once considered Nasus OP
I'd imagine because over half of League are people who play solo in Iron-Silver.
: imagine actually taking this long to revert ranked.
Wrong, you only see people who dislike it complain. You don't see the people who like the changes or feel neutral about them saying anything.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w8et7VI4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-02T02:39:00.967+0000) > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:101}} > > What? They don't have poke that activates multiple times lile Neeko's Q. At least I guess that OP meant that.
Brand does with his passive, Zyra with her plants, Swain with his Q, Lux with her spell>passive, Syn and Karth have low CD Qs, as does Ori, Vik upgraded E, Ahri Q hits twice. Neeko's Q is also a slow moving projectile.
: Here's an idea: Lets stack damage on top of damge with aoe attacks that pass through minions
{{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:101}} What?
: Sion and Sej
Some Iron V logic right there.
: When will Riot bring back Urf and not ARUrf
When will people accept Urf is gone.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q3vfZIXp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T23:55:06.171+0000) > > I actually don't mind playing vs Plats/Diamonds, I hate that I don't get teammates who can hold their own vs them. It always seems like one team gets the 3-5 top players out of the 10 and the other team gets all the lower players. if i'm 2 to 3 divisions below someone, i probably can't hold my own vs them. can i? even in jg that i'm trying to learn. someone 2-3 divisions above me will know how to track the other jungler better, and invade, so I basically just get to not play the game at all and listen to everyone whine that i'm not ganking, and behind the other jugnelr. basically it seems i'm just invaded lvl 2, and now i basically don't do anything because i had to run, then i lost that part of the jg. and i can never catch up.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q3vfZIXp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T23:58:30.870+0000) > > if i'm 2 to 3 divisions below someone, i probably can't hold my own vs them. can i? even in jg that i'm trying to learn. someone 2-3 divisions above me will know how to track the other jungler better, and invade, so I basically just get to not play the game at all and listen to everyone whine that i'm not ganking, and behind the other jugnelr. > > basically it seems i'm just invaded lvl 2, and now i basically don't do anything because i had to run, then i lost that part of the jg. and i can never catch up. Ya it sucks, but you can learn from it. The best way to get better is to play against better competition. No one likes losing, and no one likes to get rocked, but those that try to take some knowledge from the match will generally be better from it. If you're getting invaded at 2, prepare for the idea each game that it may happen, adjust your pathing if need be, and know the match ups, if your Sej and he's Shaco, just assume he will be invading you.
: i would sell the boots or the morollo for it if we are talking psycho late game where you can q ult them your a walking kill zone at that point with possible gunblade.
Ya, in some situations, I could see it being fine.
: I continue to love normal's that just are entirely 2-3 divisions above you constantly.
I actually don't mind playing vs Plats/Diamonds, I hate that I don't get teammates who can hold their own vs them. It always seems like one team gets the 3-5 top players out of the 10 and the other team gets all the lower players.
: what makes it a bad idea late game?
Veigar gets more out of other items, typically if Veigar goes full Mage this is just a better overall build. {{item:3285}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} . Gunblade also has a awful build path, I don't think it would be awful on Veigs but it's hard to jusitfy which other item to remove for it. Ludans and Zhonays offer him 30% CDR on top of Transcendence or the scaling CDR rune. The Zhonya active keeps him alive and Zhonya and Morello offer him some HP and AR to also help his survivability. Veigs also doesn't really need the Gunblade active because his Q will do more damage in the mid to late anyway, a lot of the time a QR is enough to kill a squishy in it's own right, plus W is 100% AP scaling, he has his own CC in the E so he doesn't need the slow of Gunblade. The omnivamp of Gunblade is intriguing though. Idk I love mages and I've tried Gunblade on a lot of them, I don't think it's awful on Veigs, I just have a hard time giving up one of those 6 items for it.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZVNax5y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T11:18:32.176+0000) > > Why do you feel that way? That would make AD assassins who rush Dusk far stronger earlier in the game, simply because they can work with the Duskblade passive you changed so well. So those Zeds, Khas, Wukongs, Rengos, and Talons would do even more early-mid game damage and would spike so much more from that 1 item. They would do a lot of damage, but they would actually have to land abilities. Not have some {{champion:91}} or {{champion:238}} Just run up to you, press R, miss some of their abilities, then auto attack and kill you. The idea is that you're REWARDED for playing good, and PUNISHED for playing bad.
> Changed-Nightstalker: Same as before and proccing nightstalker applies all stacks of piercing blade No, they would run up, ult and get the whole thing without needing to land a ability lol. Thing is you're still rewarded now for landing abilities and punished for not
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZVNax5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T09:37:37.756+0000) > > Lethality already scales. > > Lethality = Flat Armor Pen. > > Dirk has 10 Lethality. You only gain 6 Flat Armor Pen at Lv1, scaling to 10 at Lv18. > > The reason MPenn is flat and doesn't scale is because MR cock blocks AP more then Armor does AD. Mages are also CD based Champions, and a lot of them have at LEAST 1 skills shot. Once they use their Combo, their just sitting there for 5-10 seconds (depending on champ and point in game, times could vary more). > > The reason we see the MPenn item (Liandyrs then Morello) more often the last year or so as a second item has more to do with the old runes being removed (no more MR glyphs) and the fact that the other useful second choice AP items are just awful right now, outside of Zhonyas, but in a damage meta it doesn't offer nearly as much damage, so outside of fringe cases, you'll always prefer the raw damage in a burst or be bursted meta. > > My two cents. > > > EDIT: Also tanks could care less about Flat MPen or APen, these stats really only effect squishes. Granted if a tank who built all MR in say a Arams, is still going to die to 5 people focusing him. yeah but it should scale with abilities, not level.
Why do you feel that way? That would make AD assassins who rush Dusk far stronger earlier in the game, simply because they can work with the Duskblade passive you changed so well. So those Zeds, Khas, Wukongs, Rengos, and Talons would do even more early-mid game damage and would spike so much more from that 1 item.
AR URF (NA)
: I think I figured out how to solve the tank issue.
Lethality already scales. Lethality = Flat Armor Pen. Dirk has 10 Lethality. You only gain 6 Flat Armor Pen at Lv1, scaling to 10 at Lv18. The reason MPenn is flat and doesn't scale is because MR cock blocks AP more then Armor does AD. Mages are also CD based Champions, and a lot of them have at LEAST 1 skills shot. Once they use their Combo, their just sitting there for 5-10 seconds (depending on champ and point in game, times could vary more). The reason we see the MPenn item (Liandyrs then Morello) more often the last year or so as a second item has more to do with the old runes being removed (no more MR glyphs) and the fact that the other useful second choice AP items are just awful right now, outside of Zhonyas, but in a damage meta it doesn't offer nearly as much damage, so outside of fringe cases, you'll always prefer the raw damage in a burst or be bursted meta. My two cents. EDIT: Also tanks could care less about Flat MPen or APen, these stats really only effect squishes. Granted if a tank who built all MR in say a Arams, is still going to die to 5 people focusing him.
: A 10% true dmg on infinity edge is way better than 25% extra physical damage
Kind of depends on who you're asking doesn't it? Crit based ADCs have been garbage since the change, so maybe they'd like to bring them back to life? Other Squishies won't really like the change. Tanks/Bruisers on the other hand prolly like the idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1uv47EXU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-30T08:26:57.236+0000) > > Explain to me WWI WWII and the Cold War. Its obvious, such games as Cowboys & Indians, Cops and Robbers. They make people to split, choose sides and fight for it, conquer each other, divide up the territory
> [{quoted}](name=JackD4n13ls,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1uv47EXU,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T08:41:22.075+0000) > > Its obvious, such games as Cowboys & Indians, Cops and Robbers. They make people to split, choose sides and fight for it, conquer each other, divide up the territory Lol my point was their were real wars pre video games, not really so much post video games.
: Now imagine human's life without a video games. There will be no anger, no toxicity, no wars. People will live in peace and prosperity! {{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=JackD4n13ls,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1uv47EXU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T08:18:27.927+0000) > > Now imagine human's life without a video games. There will be no anger, no toxicity, no wars. People will live in peace and prosperity! > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} Explain to me WWI WWII and the Cold War.
Ralik098 (NA)
: Wait until they hit a champion you care about. Their reworks are shit and make champions worse most of the time.
Well, we'll talk when Ahri, Ziggs, Ori, or Syndra get switched. LB got switched but I didn't hate it, it just didn't feel right and I'm glad they reverted it. I did play a lot of Swain and Akali, and haven't really touched them since their reworks, but all for all they look like better champions/modernized kits, and look fun, I just haven't taken the time to learn em.
Yenn (NA)
: 'Not my main role, idgaf if we lose'
Well, in theory, if they're auto filled they should be in a game where that role is ranked at. The idea is actually (imo) a good one, but a problem is it will take some time to balance out.
: Just revert Taliyah
I'd be ok with that or allow her to jungle again.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9yTOtIq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-29T03:08:45.527+0000) > > Lol why do you feel that way? Did they change a champion you used to hold dear? Most reworks deleted my champions, starting with that stupid Karma rework.
I often forget that Karma was changed. Idk I see your point, I haven't touched Swain or Akali since their reworks, but champions like Poppy, Sion, and Aatrox seem way more appealing to me now then they did prior.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Reworks deserve to be trashed, simple as that.
Lol why do you feel that way? Did they change a champion you used to hold dear?
: Also make it root, and since you took away obscure from her W, just staple that onto her passive whenever she strikes, she is obscured for 3 seconds. I mean why take things away when you should really just stuff it on her passive. Move her healing from a 1 time proc to something she can proc 6-7 times with just one combo? that's definitely taking some of her cancer away.
Her healing has always been apart of her theme though. So completely removing it seems wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TdaRmnqw,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T07:06:27.639+0000) > > I'm not saying the dog skins arent cutesy, but there is literally a whole sub genre of Magical Girls which feature them being brutally murdered including one where they brutally murder each other ala hunger games. > > These are the magical girl shows Star Guardians are based on. > > I was also pointing out that Star Guardians and many magical girl shows are already shonnen. > > And it all started with Madoka. Look here. We don't care about the context. We only care about how it looks like. If it's cute, its cute, If its halloween, its halloween. Furthering the argument to nowhere is just making excuses without looking at the obvious.
Could we not argue that Halloween skins are cutesy? I could care less either way, I enjoy both.
: CAN RITO STOP GIVING AHRI SKINS & GIVE HER A SUPER ULTIMATE ONE?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfdpXI3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-26T01:12:37.939+0000) > > Good now tell me something that matters. Rank got reset so half the things you are complaining about would have happened regardless of anything and the rest... the thing is barely out and you are acting like it's the end of the world. They are not going to revert these changes any time soon so keep QQing If nobody voices their opinion they won't, that's for certain. Everything I just complained about has absolutely nothing to do with the reset. Idc that I have to climb again, or that I got placed even lower, I knew that was coming. What ticks me off is that this new system means you have to play a lot more, and or onetrick to climb, along with the fact that when matchmaking screws you out of your primary role, you either have to dodge, and suffer the timeout, or won't be getting any meaningful result from the match even if you win, because it won't be in your primary role. I mean you even have to do placement matches in each role, that's 40 matches to place, F O R T Y, and I don't think you even get the minimal "splash" LP if you aren't placed, because I'm almost certain my LP in my primary role was unchanged after that match.
Thing is, only people who dislike the change voice their opinion, so it seems like more people dislike the change when in reality, the people who like it don't say a thing.
: New position based rank system is TERRIBLE, and has to GO
Eons3 (NA)
: So your saying, if we make a cc that does no damage, has a high cd its ok if that single cc is completely broken{{champion:45}} . So why did {{champion:91}} lose his silence again???
Talon lost his Silence for the same reason LB and Kass did, it was a point and click silence on a assassin that basically told Mage's that they couldn't do anything while they got assassinated. Currently Fiddle, Garen, and Raka are the only 3 champs left with Silences. none of them are mid laners anymore so I guess it makes it's ok? It's still a stupid concept that needs to be removed, specially with Irelia losing the other version of it, disarm.
Lexy123 (EUNE)
: Dont count Vlad as VGU, it was a catastrophe that turned drain-tank-mage into a burst mage. Unhealthy little BS that Vlad is now deserves a revert. Coming from a former Vlad main that still plays Vlad from time to time. In fact I would even say that couple of other "reworks" were nothing more but a glorified deletetion of a champion just like Vladimir rework.
He was changed though right? So it's relevant to the discussion.
: Yea comparative damage to teemo(takes skill and positioning) while have some wall cc up for style is totally game breaking.
Comparative damage to Teemo? You're kidding right? Teemo is a single target Mage Marksman, Azir is a AoE Mage Marksman. Azir can wipe out the entire team much faster then a Teemo could ever hope too.
: And ahri icon? Isn't ahri taking over the metas? Who isn't a fan of cringe animes and doesn't play ahri? Your whole combo is e.
Again, their is a difference between a champion being strong, and a champion warping a meta around them. Ahri doesn't warp the meta around her, the entire game doesn't revolve around her. When Azir was at his prime, every position on your team needed to play around Azir. Azir in his prime was a lane bully who could bully you out of lane from a miile away. He has the play making ability (EQR), He has Peel (R), He has a big dash so he was hard to gank or lock down, and finally he has AoE DPS that made even Jinx cringe. Azir never fell off. Ahri on the other hand is a single target burst Mage that replies on a skill shot (E - Charm), she doesn't command her team to need to play around her like Azir did. So yes she can wipe 1 champion off the board but we can say that about a whole host of champions.
: I agree that it is ridiculous, but the only way to fix all these obnoxious old champions is through VGUs, but Riot is scared of upsetting people with change, but this shit is unhealthy and outdated. The game has changed and champions need to as well. Outdated Champions that Need VGUs {{champion:32}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:26}}
> but Riot is scared of upsetting people with change {{champion:84}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:143}} I'm sorry what?
Moody P (NA)
: Proving me correct. Mages do not get to pull so many vile actions and then claim innocence when a nation correctly suppresses them.
How has this happened with any of the Mages I named? I mean if we're going that way, then half of Noxus if not more are all Evil yet nothing happens to them lol.
Moody P (NA)
: "Stand with Sylas" Riot mage bias strikes again
All Mages are good people? Xerath? Veigar? Elise? Eve? LeBlanc? Morg?
SP00NS (NA)
: how is ezreal not nerfed 9.2
Azir warps a meta around him, Ezreal doesn't.
: People who use 'tryhard' as an insult in ranked
It should just come naturally bruh haha
Show more

MrHaZeYo

Level 134 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion