AdamrCc (EUW)
: You're just salty an easy to counter champion kicks your ass.
I mean I play mid. Never really had problems with Jax to be honest. But having his stun on a 1.5 second cooldown with shojin, where is the counterplay. Youre just mad that you cant abuse jax anymore and now youre losing elo 😂
Arammus (EUW)
: im not here to talk about the definition of flame. all im saying is its stupid to say mute isnt an excuse for flame but for pingspam. either let it be an excuse for both or for neither.
If it doesnt bother you, why do you care so much? >excuse for flame Again, you have to define flame. Because youre literally using the word flame. What does that word mean, in your point of view?
AdamrCc (EUW)
: Jax feels like shit to play right now.
Keep Jax trash for at least 1 year. You cant have jax be brokennfor 1 entire year, and then cry that hes too weak 3 weeks into pre season. You cant eat your cake, and still have it too.
Arammus (EUW)
: following the rules doesnt mean im sensitive.
Why do you care so much if youre not sensitive? The only thing that matters in League is climbing. What is flaming? Is it ,” Damn this Rammus is trash, gg ff next please.” Or is it , “Dude. Stop pushing the lane after you gank. You’re setting up a freeze. How many times do I have to tell you?” You didnt give me your definition of flaming.
Arammus (EUW)
: yeah and if someone flames me i chatmute them. indeed not hard, still doesnt allow them to flame me. and the same should go for pings. you cant just say "oh hey muting chat isnt an excuse to be an asshole... but muting pings is totally a legit excuse to be an annoying dick"
They cant flame you if you chat mute them. They cant spam ping you if you ping mute them. Maybe stop being so sensitive amd just play the game?
: I play Ryze, and basically never become unfed or weak, I'm always strong.
Then you can realize Syndra Zed Cass Anivia shit on Ryze so you either never face them or just facing really bad players.
Ornn (OCE)
: regardless with only 2 attack speed items he rips through a 400 armor 5k health tank while tower driving and surviving with almost full hp
Wait, you have 400 armor how? 5k hp how? You still have towers at that point? Youre clearly exagerrating.
Ornn (OCE)
: mainly vayne she 14% you every 3 autos which can be done in less than 0.5 seconds. while other champs have a 3+ stack passive it has a cooldown unlike vayns
Mean while Vayne is the only champion in the game with no AOE anything, and shes the only ADC that cannot damage anything without being within 550 range. Most of her damage is physical anyways.
: Yeah so what about the other half of the time he doesnt have his ult up? Plus if yi ults and alphas you just ult him back
Yi literally sucks without ult. Why would he be fighting you?
: Yeah but cass I'd say is strictly a better 1v1 champ while having a better impact in team fights I'm not saying ryze isnt strong but saying cassio is weak as an argument is just not true
Where in my post did I say Cass is weak? You’re literally putting words in my mouth.
Arammus (EUW)
: according to op.gg my main (jennifer420) whos in plat 3 is in the top 9% of euw. my experience didnt improve. its not as frequent anymore but everything the OP says happens STILL MANY TIMES. i dont think an IQ test would solve this but man if pinging more than 30 times in 15 seconds would result in a pingmute for 10+ games (kinda like the CR system) that would be really nice.
That is anecdotal evidence, not based on actual facts. If someone is spam pinging you, just ping mute. Not that hard
Ornn (OCE)
: attack speed slow doesn't count towards a slow so items like oem and frozen heart sill apply i wish they were buffed tho like 40-50% for the whole duration of them attacking you
No they dont. Master Yi is immune to all cripples (attack speed slows) and slows during his ult..... Seriously, read his abilities.
HeresyHorus (EUNE)
: {{champion:266}} mid main with Domination & CDR + Damage flex runes and rushing {{item:3071}} while staying on tier 1 {{item:3673}} Eats a full {{champion:134}} normal rotation without trying to dodge anything. "mAgEs aRe bRoKeN 0 skill NeEdEd 1 rOtATiOn tOoK 40% of MY hP No cOUnTerPlaY" Post 6 with just {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3673}} he Ult + {{summoner:6}} and all in her, misses Q crits but lands chain and killed her with just autoes "oUtPlaYed mAgE aBuSEr L2P uNiStaLl NoOb" this is mages problem from bruisers and ADCs perspective. note that Assassin players don't complain about mages that much cuz they are smarter than ADC and bruiser main. They know {{item:3155}} {{item:3111}} + null orb rune + tenacity rune can pretty much negate most mages early and mid game damage + cc. and they don't lose that much damage cuz they still have their 100% ad scaling autoes.
Actually, its pretty troll to build {{item:3155}} unless youre an AD assassin against an AP assassin. The only time you build hexdrinker is when you are super behind the enemy mage. Even then, you need hexdrinker against leblanc, katarina, ir diana, unless they are behind. But buiding hexdrinker against a mage that builds seekers. Have fun getting out traded since you only get a measly 20 attack damage 35 MR (1300g), while they get 35 AP 45 ARMOR (1100g). Nullifying orb is sufficent for the early game. Hexdrinker is overkill. 2nd, nullifying orb is in sorcery. The tenacity rune is in precision. You can’t have both, unless you want to give up Electrocute.
: Malphite slows his attack speed greatly. Honestly malphite counters yi pretty hard. I havent had a problem with that matchup
Malphite’s E does not slow master yi’s attack speed. Yi is immune to all slows and cripples during ult.
: The number of armor reduced by Duskblade is roughly the same for those levels that I brought up, and including scenarios where Zed magically has it at level 5 (from any situation, early kills primarily) was just being inclusive, and showing just how much armor the item will reduce at the lower half of levels. Sudden Impact has the highest pick rate from the top row of Domination runes, so even if it is 'situational' it is the most picked and should be included in the numbers, that's a fact whether you like it or not. Also when taking into account the armor a champion has you have to consider how much % reduction is negated by lethality and just how much damage that opens up. Caitlyn at level 5 (keeping the Champion and Levels the same for simplicity's sake) will have ~840 hp (including D. Blade), even if she has a Support who heals and shields (which isn't all of them and more than half of the 5 most-played supports don't heal/shield and Thresh (Most played) doesn't max his shielding ability first, and Senna (5th Most played) is the only who does and her healing isn't enough to save Caitlyn) they have to exhaust in order to stop a Zed from bursting an ADC out at level 5 or has to provide sufficient peel which Zed can outplay with some effort. So while there is more 'EHP' for them to burst through, it's not more than initial burst to begin with, and even if they somehow live you have to consider that Zed doesn't have to 1v2 in that lane and there will be 2 other people they have to worry about while also dealing with the Zed who has more than enough damage to burst through the ADC. Name an ADC that builds Seeker's Armguard as their first or second item, None of them, Kai'Sa could, but that just delays her powerspike tremendously. Sure they can get Tabi, but that makes fighting the 2v2 extremely hard as the other ADC will have Greaves and output more damage faster. No ADC is rushing armor, they're trying to finish Stormrazor/IE as fast as possible. And the only ADC who realistically puts Zhonya's in their build is Kai'Sa, and GA delays their build path tremendously when looking into just how integral their first 3 items are. And yeah, Seeker's is a great item, I don't disagree, but if you're bringing up bot lane so much why the fuck does Mid lane's item matter? But honestly, that brings up a greater point of just how OP Zhonya's is for the build path, item active, and stats offered. Also what are you arguing against? I said Zhonya's is good against Zed and QSS to Morde. The point wasn't the damage the point was the ignoring the burst. And yes armor in the early game is good, but besides Mages and Tanks, who can build armor early and still remain in the game? Bruisers? Sure, but are they Zed's target, and does this armor purchase affect their core build? Supports, sure, but Zed can ignore them. ADCs? Sure, but they will have so much trouble completing their build and will likely be unable to compete with the other ADC unless the game goes on long enough for their purchase to not matter. But I guess what you're saying is comparable to "hey Maw is good against Mages," like yeah, we know that. But Maw isn't as good against Mages as Zhonya's is to Zed. That's just a fact.
How did this suddenly just become about ADCs? I legit referred to 2 classes of squishys. Did you see that I wrote tht Zed is gonna kill Squishies who dont build armor? Why do I even need to mention it? Its commin sense. Read all my posts before commenting again. Regardless if Sudden Impact is the most selected rune, its not the most optimal. Pros usually opt for taste of Blood for the early sustain, and Ravenous Hunter for great healing in teamfights. Go to an elo where people actually know how to Abuse Zed’s weak lvls 1-3 and high W cooldown, and youll wish you took ToB. Ravenous and Ultimate hunter are situational runes. Plus, as I demonstrated in the math, Zed doesnt even need sudden impact to kill Cait. Why would an ADC build armor that early into the game? When did I ever say that an ADC does? Your point is irrelevant. Idk why you provide Cait as an example, but shes one of the ADCs that have a direct answer to Zed. She can just trap the opposite side from where Zed ulted from and take less damage after netting. CC, exhaust. All that matters. If Zed can still kill you through that, he’s either fed, you got outplayed, or you misplayed. If he killed her through exhaust, then you let him stay onto the ADC too long. Tip: if youre going to exhaust Zed, exhaust him 2 seconds before his ult pops, in every stage of the game. If you actually closely read all the math, you’ll know why.
: Ryze's true problem is that interacting with him is impossible unless you have hard CC that's easy to apply or outrange ridiculously hard. Trying to fight Ryze is like trying to catch a squirrel. Odds are you won't catch it, and it'll still scar you if you manage to reach it.
Play Zed. Its pretty much freelo
: If ryze misses q he does no damage for how long? Cass still has her w? Casses q is also aoe ryze isnt aoe with his q. And f your getting hit by his eq combo in the minion wave your playing it wrong
Acutally, Ryze Q is AOE. Dint lie to yourself. No Ryze starts with just Q In lane he has every easy poke with EQ. Cass W is irrelevant, because of its high early game cooldown. Lets talk about general damage. Cass doesnt have insta waveclear in the early game. Its easy to dodge Cassiopeia’s Qs. Unless you are melee with no dashes, then yeah its ginna be hard. Its oretty easy to dodge Ryze Q too, but Ryze has easier poke.
: Bullshit cass is easily stronger than ryze at every point In the game
Cass counters Ryze, but shes harder to play than Ryze. Just because shes a counter, diesnt mean she is stringer than Ryze. Ryze literally can AOE 2-3 people in a teamfight just by oressing EQ. Cassiopeia is mainly single target damage, but she has much better CC.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4kuEugBY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:11:30.354+0000) > > Shhhh. Yesterday you were supporting a thread that said Assassins were op. And now you’re complaining about Mage items. > > Well, at least you have consistent inconsistency. Not once did I say zed was op in that discussion. I said there is no way to survive his combo solo. But okay dude.
I will agree with you that Luden’s is a busted item. But not because it applies spell effects. The components Lost Chapter is busted too. The reason Ludens is so busted is because it gives 20% CDR. It allows mages to hit the CDR cap way too easily.
: Luden’s shouldn’t apply spell effects
Shhhh. Yesterday you were supporting a thread that said Assassins were op. And now you’re complaining about Mage items. Well, at least you have consistent inconsistency.
: That is not true, none of that is true what. Being weaker early doesn't mean you don't do anything, that's like saying ranged supports should never use their auto attacks.
Some matchups are hard counters. In these matchups, you dont get to play the game. Counterpicking is counterplay, because this isnt a 1v1, but a 5v5. This is the circle of counterplay, specifically for bot lane: (Sustain) Poke > (Sustain) Disengage > Engage > (Sustain) Poke Countplay is literally playing to your strengths and not exposing your weaknesses.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwtYU3AX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T22:52:30.573+0000) > > Game would be pretty stale. > > Panth rework is amazing. More skill expression. No more point click Q. He feels like he actually has a spear now. > > You can at least outplay Akali now. Old Akali had less skill expression and less counterplay. > > Revert Leblanc has more combos. No one liked rework Leblanc when she could half shot you with her E chainpassive snap. U can outplay current akali ? how ? If u make vote now for community to either revert old akali or keep current akali, 60 % would say bring back old akali Pantheon rework maybe good But its not balance, 100 % pick/bann at world For how broken its, This's didnt no happen since season 5 rework mordekaiser
The Boards community is pretty irrelevant. 99% of the people who play this game dont even use Boards. The 1% that uses boards, 90% is shit content, 10% good discussion. Panth is balanced. Who cares about worlds? It does not apply to SoloQ. Skarner is good in ProPlay. How many Skarners are good in SoloQ? Akali does not have any point and click spells. You can bait her Q in laning phase by walking in and out of the max range. You can dodge her E. When she presses W, either walk away or dump your Aoe on her. You can track her in her W with a Sweeper. Old Akali had no counterolay except dont be in her range. She was more statchecky, meaning there was little outplay potential. New Akali isn’t completely useless since shes not statcheck anymore. But she also has more counterplay now.
: Why does Ryze earn so much Mana/lvl when he scales so well with Mana?
Because he cant use his extra mana when he gets one shot by Zed.
: Imagine if riot didnt relise any of last 2 years champ and the reworks, What game would be like ?
Game would be pretty stale. Panth rework is amazing. More skill expression. No more point click Q. He feels like he actually has a spear now. You can at least outplay Akali now. Old Akali had less skill expression and less counterplay. Revert Leblanc has more combos. No one liked rework Leblanc when she could half shot you with her E chainpassive snap.
: A new breed of trash in SoloQ
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Fiorawillcarry Nice 48% winrate in Silver 4 bro.
: why is my kda good but my winrate sucks
KDA doesnt mean anything. Assists dont reall mean anything either, because they are out of context. You can literally AA a champion once, walk away, and get an assist. The only thing that matters is winrate.
moey (EUNE)
: lp decreasing during a winstreak
LP gains dont care about your winstreak. LP gains only care about your MMR. You havent played enough games to get increased MMR.
Padoµch (EUNE)
: Ryze has the same problem as Cassiopea. They both get super strong when they get the Tear. Ryze has to spam E and Q, cass needs to hit one Q and get bonus movement speed and can cast 3 Es in that time.
Because If Cass misses Q, she does no damage for the next 3 seconds. Its not hard to dodge her q.
: Cassio needs to be looked at
Eh, any champion like Zed can shit on her. You just have to play around her grounding. Hard engage works well against her, like a direct initiate from sejuani ult or malphite ult, since she is a close range battle mage. Plus, she was not played much before the new Conqueror. She had about the same playrate as Anivia , which was like a 2-3% playrate just 2 months ago. If you’re trying to 1v1 her, you are doing something wrong unless you can juke her miasma or bait it out. Shes not that hard to play against. Syndra and Zed completely wreck her in the early game and late game. Syndra can stay out of her range, and Zed use a kite combo. Trust me, she’s far from a problem. People just dint know how to play against her now that she became much more popular.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T03:41:00.148+0000) > > Why do you keep bringing up ADCs? I only mentioned them because you tried to use Cait as an example. Which is stupid. > > I wrote: “Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor”. > > Who does not build armor early in the game? ADCS. Maybe stay near your support if you are an ADC? Did you not read my comment? > > I wrote :“ Zed will not one shot a mage with Duskblade if they have a fully stacked {{item:3191}}”. > > I literally refered to another class of squishies. Mages build seekers. You obviously did not read anything I said. > > Who can snowball the game easier? > > A level 8 Zed with Duskblade 10 minutes into the game? Or a Level 6 Zed with Duskblade 7 minutes into the game? > > I mean, you are the one who mentioned lvl 6 zed with duskblade. Because who is his number one target? -.-
And like I said, why is Cait alone in the first place? Why is Cait not with her support? You did not answer a single question I asked you. Lets face it. You’re just in denial. I made about 9 valid points and you have yet to dispute any one if them. Believe what you want to believe in.
: You also have to take into account Duskblade/E slow, Zed will get more than 2 auto attacks in. This combo would be closer to 140% accounting for autos that Zed can get in due to his crowd control. If he instead builds Yomuus' (which is kinda troll?) he will be able to get more autos in.
Zed will not get more than 2 autos in to count for the damage of his ult. His attack speed is less than .8. Also, if Zed is getting more than 2 autos in, then he is no longer comboing. He is now doing sustained damage. So its stupid to count that toward a squishy’s max hp if they are already dead. You cant count 5 autos into a combo, because combos are burst. Sustained damage isnt burst. Combos dont last 5 seconds. Your point doesnt make any sense. Duskblade is pretty bad as a first item. You only get 3 more lethality ( which is like 1 armor pen early in the game) and 5 more ad. And some extra damage. If you build dusk against a seekers mage, good luck trying to do damage. That extra damage wint mean shit. Youmuus is superior, the stats are nearly the same, but it helps you roam muuch better. Roam where? To bot lane, where the ADC doesnt build armor early.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:09:00.408+0000) > > You didnt make Zed weaker on purpose. You actually made Zed stronger in those calculations, with the wrong math. > > You said that Zed did 519 raw dmg with 2 Q’s. You got the whole formula wrong. You calculated total AD, not bonus AD. He only does 442 raw dmg with 2 Q’s. > > You ended up with 1967 dmg assuming including ignite. If you add all my numbers, it would only add up to 1738 with ignite. This is assuming Caitlyn has no armor. > > Caitlyn will not survive that combo, because she did not build armor. But no ADC builds armor that early into the game. And I did specifically mention that in the beginning. > > I wrote : “Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor”. Zed will not one shot a mage with Duskblade if they have a fully stacked {{item:3191}} . > > Plus, 148% dmg is much lower than your proposed 200%. So you did exagerrate. But even then, your proposal is flawed anyways, because: > > You did not account for heals, shields such as {{item:3046}} ,dmg reduction such as Knight’s vow or CC. Hence why assassins need to do more than 100% of your max hp to to assasinate a target. > > Also, you assumed Cait would be in a 1v1 vs a Zed, which is stupid. Cait would deserve to die anyways. What if she was with her support? > > Edit: > > TLDR: You also assumed a Zed with Duskblade at lvl 6 is somehow not fed. You made Zed do true damage, and you literally did not account for anything else. There is no adc building a seekers other than kai’sa. And no adc is finishing phantom dancer before zed finishes his duskblade And I’m going to repeat what you’ve said in your last point. You are saying that zed is stronger....... the lower his fucking level?
Why do you keep bringing up ADCs? I only mentioned them because you tried to use Cait as an example. Which is stupid. I wrote: “Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor”. Who does not build armor early in the game? ADCS. Maybe stay near your support if you are an ADC? Did you not read my comment? I wrote :“ Zed will not one shot a mage with Duskblade if they have a fully stacked {{item:3191}}”. I literally refered to another class of squishies. Mages build seekers. You obviously did not read anything I said. > You are saying that zed is stronger....... the lower his fucking level? Who can snowball the game easier? A level 8 Zed with Duskblade 10 minutes into the game? Or a Level 6 Zed with Duskblade 7 minutes into the game? I mean, you are the one who mentioned lvl 6 zed with duskblade.
: How many times are you gonna wait? And around levels 5-8 Zed will be reducing 15 armor with Duskblade, unless you build armor very early, he will effectively deal true damage and that's not even considering Sudden Impact Lethality. As an assassin dealing what is essentially true damage is basically confirming a kill on a target sub 1500 current/max hp, and if you have the slightest inking of how to pull off Zed combo, then killing someone is beyond easy. Let's also consider just how strong Champions like Zed and Morde are for these reasons, they literally FORCE YOU TO BUILD AGAINST THEM, and it's not like oh hey I'll go 5th item Zhonyas/QSS, you have to rush it or else you're an easy target for them.
Sudden Impact is a situational rune. Take sudden impact and suddenly you’ll realize that good players will Abuse Zed’s weak lvls 1-3. Zed starts at lvl 4 and he can snow ball from there (unless you are melee, his lvl 2 is strong as well). Taste of blood is a better option in most cases. > around levels 5-8 Zed will be reducing 15 armor with Duskblade What Zed has duskblade at lvl 5 or 6? They either need to be csing perfectly, or be at least 2/0 to have Dusk that early. Zed having a dusk at lvls 7-8 is morr common is reasonable. > As an assassin dealing what is essentially true damage is basically confirming a kill on a target sub 1500 current/max hp Zed does not do true damage with just a dusk. I literally gave Cait as an example. She will have 48 armor at lvl 5. Zed reduced her armor by 16 (at lvl 6, since lethality scales with the user’s lvl) 32 armor is 25% reduced damage. No where close to true damage. You did not account for the support being next to the ADC giving them shields or heals, which gives him more EHP (effective HP) that an Assasin needs to burst through. Or even CC, which fucks up most Assassins. Not even did you mention exhaust. If an ADC tries to 1v1 Zed they are most likely dead. >and if you have the slightest inking of how to pull off Zed combo, then killing someone is beyond easy Its pretty easy to one shot a immobile squishy that diesnt build armor. > Let's also consider just how strong Champions like Zed and Morde are for these reasons, they literally FORCE YOU TO BUILD AGAINST THEM, and it's not like oh hey I'll go 5th item Zhonyas/QSS, you have to rush it or else you're an easy target for them. Assasins in general, you want to build armor against..... Also, seekers Armguard is almost 150% Gold effiecient when fully stacked. You literally get 45 armor and 35 ap for 1100. How much does 1100g get for an assassin? 25 AD and 7 armor pen (around lvl 4-5). Wow. Tell me which item is better. Assassins need early kills to snowball, else they will delay then pen items very far into the game. Armor is very effective against lethality. So what is your point. You build armor against Zed, he will do significantly do less damage against you in the early game. So, again, wht is your point?
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:08:16.548+0000) > > We assume Zed is 0/0/0 > Zed has a duskblade at lvl 6? Highly unlikely, but I’ll take your word for it. > > Your math is already off from the start. > > 1.You did not account for armor at all. 2. Zed does not have 127 , but 151 AD with duskblade at lvl 6. > 3. You calculated Q damage wrong > > ———————————————— > Zed stats @Lvl 6 : > > 80 _base_ AD + 71 _ bonus_ AD (60 from Duskblade, 11 from runes) > > 16 armor penetration (lethality scales with level) > ———————————————— > Caitlyn has 42 armor + 6 from runes = 48 armor @ lvl 5. > > 48 armor - 16 pen = 32 armor. This means Caitlyn only takes around 75% physical damage (75.25% to be exact) > > Cait has 32 MR @ lvl 5. She takes 75% magic dmg. > > ———————————————— > > Calculations : > > Q (3 points) : **150** base damage + **71** (100% _bonus_ AD) = 221. **TWO** Shurikens = **442** > > > E (1 point) : **70**base damage + **57** (80% _bonus_ AD) = **127** > > Passive (Cait has 925 hp with dorans blade @ lvl 5) : 6% of 925 is **56** > > Duskblade = **65** _bonus_ dmg at lvl 6 (it does not give you an extra auto attack, only gives you bonus dmg on 1 autoattack) > > 2 Auto Attacks = 151 x 2 = **302** > > > Scorch (I run Sorcery 2nd on Zed) = **22** > > Electrocute : 75 base dmg + 29 = **104** > > If Caitlyn had no armor or magic resist, she would take 1118 damage. (Pre-mitagated damage). > > In reality, Caitlyn takes 838 total damage from Zed’s combo, _without_ his ULT). > > (Zed’s ult has a different calculation formula) > > Ult (1 point) = **151** (100% _total_ AD) + 280 (25% _pre-mitigated_ magic/physical damage) = **431** > > Caitlyn takes 323 damage from Zed Ult. > > That means, Zed deals 1161 total damage to Caitlyn. Which is only 125% of Cait’s MaxHP. > > If Zed lands a triple Q, he will instead do 1386 total damage. That is 148% of Cait’s MaxHP. Hitting a triple Q, however is only possible if your enemy runs into it.) > > We will not put add ignite, because Caitlyn won’t be using heal, for simplicity sakes. > > However, this is flawed in 2 ways. > > Zed’s late game is stronger than most assasins if he is at 5-6 items. He will do over 200% a squishy targets HP if he lands a Triple Q @ lvl 16 ult) > > However, Zed has more counterplay compared to other assassins. (No stealth, delayed damage), assuming he is not fed. You realize I made zed weaker in these calculation on purpose right? -.- Also. Lethality removes her armor. There is zero way that I Caitlyn is surviving that average combo.
You didnt make Zed weaker on purpose. You actually made Zed stronger in those calculations, with the wrong math. You said that Zed did 519 raw dmg with 2 Q’s. You got the whole formula wrong. You calculated total AD, not bonus AD. He only does 442 raw dmg with 2 Q’s. You ended up with 1967 dmg assuming including ignite. If you add all my numbers, it would only add up to 1738 with ignite. This is assuming Caitlyn has no armor. Caitlyn will not survive that combo, because she did not build armor. But no ADC builds armor that early into the game. And I did specifically mention that in the beginning. I wrote : “Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor”. Zed will not one shot a mage with Duskblade if they have a fully stacked {{item:3191}} . Plus, 148% dmg is much lower than your proposed 200%. So you did exagerrate. But even then, your proposal is flawed anyways, because: You did not account for heals, shields such as {{item:3046}} ,dmg reduction such as Knight’s vow or CC. Hence why assassins need to do more than 100% of your max hp to to assasinate a target. Also, you assumed Cait would be in a 1v1 vs a Zed, which is stupid. Cait would deserve to die anyways. What if she was with her support? Edit: TLDR: You also assumed a Zed with Duskblade at lvl 6 is somehow not fed. You made Zed do true damage, and you literally did not account for anything else.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:42:51.609+0000) > > Where is your math? Ill wait. > > Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor. But even if they didn’t build armor, Zed doesnt magically do 180% of their HP. > > So, give me some math. I’ll wait. Fine I’ll do the math. Even though you are likely to just ignore it like everyone does. -.- Level 6 zed vs level 5 Caitlyn (being generous on her level btw) Zed has duskblade, normal zed rune and his usual summoners. Zed has 127 ad after accounting for minor runes, duskblade, ad and ad per level. We are going to assume zed gets 2 auto attacks and lands 2 shurican. Not that big a feat. Damages will be in order from auto attack, passive, q, w, e, second auto, electrocute, r, ignite 127+170 48 (150+127) + (90+76) x 2 = 519 W does not deal damage. 101+72 = 173 127 110+72 = 182 127+294 = 421 Ignite damage 200 Total damage = 1967 total damage. Caitlyn has around 966 health in this situation. So yeah. She’s dead almost 2 times over.
We assume Zed is 0/0/0 Zed has a duskblade at lvl 6? Highly unlikely, but I’ll take your word for it. Your math is already off from the start. 1.You did not account for armor at all. 2. Zed does not have 127 , but 151 AD with duskblade at lvl 6. 3. You calculated Q damage wrong ———————————————— Zed stats @Lvl 6 : 80 _base_ AD + 71 _ bonus_ AD (60 from Duskblade, 11 from runes) 16 armor penetration (lethality scales with level) ———————————————— Caitlyn has 42 armor + 6 from runes = 48 armor @ lvl 5. 48 armor - 16 pen = 32 armor. This means Caitlyn only takes around 75% physical damage (75.25% to be exact) Cait has 32 MR @ lvl 5. She takes 75% magic dmg. ———————————————— Calculations : Q (3 points) : **150** base damage + **71** (100% _bonus_ AD) = 221. **TWO** Shurikens = **442** E (1 point) : **70**base damage + **57** (80% _bonus_ AD) = **127** Passive (Cait has 925 hp with dorans blade @ lvl 5) : 6% of 925 is **56** Duskblade = **65** _bonus_ dmg at lvl 6 (it does not give you an extra auto attack, only gives you bonus dmg on 1 autoattack) 2 Auto Attacks = 151 x 2 = **302** Scorch (I run Sorcery 2nd on Zed) = **22** Electrocute : 75 base dmg + 29 = **104** If Caitlyn had no armor or magic resist, she would take 1118 damage. (Pre-mitagated damage). In reality, Caitlyn takes 838 total damage from Zed’s combo, _without_ his ULT). (Zed’s ult has a different calculation formula) Ult (1 point) = **151** (100% _total_ AD) + 280 (25% _pre-mitigated_ magic/physical damage) = **431** Caitlyn takes 323 damage from Zed Ult. That means, Zed deals 1161 total damage to Caitlyn. Which is only 125% of Cait’s MaxHP. If Zed lands a triple Q, he will instead do 1386 total damage. That is 148% of Cait’s MaxHP. Hitting a triple Q, however is only possible if your enemy runs into it.) We will not put add ignite, because Caitlyn won’t be using heal, for simplicity sakes. However, this is flawed in 2 ways. Zed’s late game is stronger than most assasins if he is at 5-6 items. He will do over 200% a squishy targets HP if he lands a Triple Q @ lvl 16 ult) However, Zed has more counterplay compared to other assassins. (No stealth, delayed damage), assuming he is not fed.
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=000800020000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:26:57.352+0000) > > No, you’re 100% wrong. The boards is 90% negativety, 10% positivety. People only go on the Boards to complain, so its not an accurate measure of how many people actually like/hate the game. > > You only hate the fame since youre hard stuck silver for pretty mich ur entire league career. lol wtf haha. 1. Who cares about rank when the game is fun? 2. I've been gold + last 4 seasons and really at the end of season 5 as well. But irregardless not exactly most of my league career. Considering I didn't play ranked in season 1 and that lasted over 2 years. But honestly I don't even care if I was hard stuck silver these days at least when I was in silver I found the game fun. Doesn't matter what rank I am now I still wouldn't enjoy it so really don't get your point lol
You still didnt address my comment. The Boards are like customer service. Only people who dislike the service will call customer service or come onto the Boards. You literally have complained about the game for 3 years. How are you having fun?
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:25:00.447+0000) > > Yeah, extrmely heavy exagerration. Give me some actualy examples, without someone being extrnely fed. Ill wait. Not even close to exaggeration. That’s the average. A 0/0/0 zed will do this easily at duskblade alone.
Where is your math? Ill wait. Zed will not one shot someone unless they didn’t build Armor. But even if they didn’t build armor, Zed doesnt magically do 180% of their HP. So, give me some math. I’ll wait.
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:55:24.771+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/56yth3iG-just-an-fyi-why-i-am-out-riot > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/1EyJlU7t-guess-i-have-to-quit > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/BgfBlb33-and-thats-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin > > I'll give you this. At least you're consistent. For three years, the same "I quit" bullshit topics. Word to the wise, people might take your points more seriously if you... > > A: Didn't cry wolf every couple months and actually left the game > > B: Didn't feel the need to threaten/act like you're going to quit to get your point across > > To be frank, no one cares if you quit or stop playing the game. Millions of people love the game the way it is and play it everyday. It's not perfect but it never was or will be. There will always be things that are not balanced or irk some people about the current style. There's plenty of other games beside this one and if you want to stop playing this one altogether there is nothing wrong with that. The world will keep going. This game will keep going. But cut the melodramatic BS and just find something better to do with your time. True but honestly the fact people up voting this means others feel the same. These posts have always been down voted into oblivion in the past. Anyways don't matter just hoping in an off chance an actual Riot employee reads this they know why someone who has played their game for so long no longer enjoys it. To the rest especially the people who just use the same stupid "k bye" comments I really could care less what they think. Those are the people I hate playing with anyways and probably instant mute in game lol.
No, you’re 100% wrong. The boards is 90% negativety, 10% positivety. People only go on the Boards to complain, so its not an accurate measure of how many people actually like/hate the game. You only hate the fame since youre hard stuck silver for pretty mich ur entire league career.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:46:45.336+0000) > > Damage actually went down this season. So IDK what youre talking about. > > Anyways, you took armor runes on Aatrox against Sylas which makes no sense. You rune choices were really suboptimal. > > And you went afk. I think you either need to find another game to play, or just take a break from the game. Damage went down by a small percent sure. But you know what 200% and 180% of someone’s health bar has in common? That person is still 100% dead.
Yeah, extrmely heavy exagerration. Give me some actualy examples, without someone being extrnely fed. Ill wait.
Dukues (NA)
: It's Been a Fun Decade Riot but I am Finally Out
Damage actually went down this season. So IDK what youre talking about. Anyways, you took armor runes on Aatrox against Sylas which makes no sense. You rune choices were really suboptimal. And you went afk. I think you either need to find another game to play, or just take a break from the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cnXsUBcw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T06:37:07.268+0000) > > Fiora = Thicc > > Irelia = Thiccc > > Camille = Razor Thiccc Cammy is like.....60 years old, _right_?
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cnXsUBcw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T17:03:50.704+0000) > > Cammy is like.....60 years old, _right_? She can still please a man. Cougars ftw!
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T17:32:20.871+0000) > > I literally gave you math on why your proposal that a lvl 7 zed can just E Q AA ignite a target to kill them (from full hp) is flat out impossible. Even if he sneaks in 2 additional autos (which is the max 3 autos he can do before his ult pops), he still wont 100-0 them, unless the laner is lvl 5 or something. If the enemy is smart and buys armor, youre going to need to land at least 2 qs and 2 autos to kill them. You havent reallyprovided a counter argument. Yes, must be very smart for a marksman to load up on armor items. They don't need to do the one thing they're designed for (damage), just need to survive Zed! Rushing GA and sacrificing the damage spike they need is 30000 IQ! Mages aren't in a much better spot either. They are simply because they can rush Zhonya's against Zed which not only has armor but an active that can deny Zed the kill. That's still the only armor item they can reliably use. Your counter argument doesn't actually work. Additionally, you didn't put in that much math. You didn't even take into account his first item is going to be Duskblade, which WILL proc on his one AA for extra damage on his ult and help trigger electrocute prior, ALSO stacking onto his ultimate's damage. Electrocute deals a huge chunk of a squishy champion's health, at least 20% with no health items. And, again, a Marskman isn't gonna be rushing one of those except in really weird strategies. I can't think of any Marksman that would want to rush Black Cleaver unless they're massively behind, and at that point Zed's definitely pulling off easy deletions. > Every assassin has some form of safety. Its not exclusive to Zed. > > Khazix has a reset in his jump after takedowns. He can jump back out. He has invisibility. > > Rengar can cleanse his and heal back his way up after one shottinf a squishy. He has camofaluge > > Katarina gives up safety fir high teamfight damage. She still has resets, but she has less safety than other assasins. > > Talon can escape over walls. He has invisibility, and is the best roaming assassin. In terms of raw mobility, he doesnt have a lot compred to other assasins, combat wise. > > Zed has 1 untargetablity, 3 blinks. In terms of raw mobility and target access he is S tier. He also has delayed damage, and the most counterply. > > Leblanc has invisibility and 2 dashes, 2 blinks, and hard cc. > > Akali has 3 potential dashes, and insibility. > > Fizz has untargetability which does not require a target. Also on a very short cooldown. He has hard cc, but I consider him more of a fighter than an assassin. I said "with how his safety works". I wasn't saying jack shit about it being exclusive to him. > Assasins have the tools to get in and out of a fight, while deleting their primary target. Thats their job. > > The counterplay to assassins, is to work on you positioning in teamfights. The problem is that a lot of assassins have tools that allow them to ignore your good positioning. Kayn goes through walls, so you might need more wards to properly cover yourself. Zed can similarly ignore walls with his shadow. Talon uses walls for some of his mobility and can approach while invisible. Kha can use invisibility to prevent preliminary reaction. Rengar can stealth up and leap without being detected. Eve has a short detection radius and ignores wards almost entirely So, no, my counter play doesn't matter much when there's so much damage crammed in that an Assassin doesn't need to play as a high risk opportunist. Their job might be to delete a high priority squishy. They shouldn't be allowed to just do it with impunity. > Also, a fed Rengar will delete tanks if they dont even have their tank items. But you can say that about any fed assassin. And even if they don't end up deleting the tanks, Assassins still have the tools to evade or ignore them. Their job is meant to be high risk and high reward. The problem is that Riot crammed in so much damage that there's less risk for the same reward and defensive play (in an attempt to prevent snowballs) comes with a punishment in the form of towers being outright ignored because they can't protect you. Riot took a lot of the risk out for assassins. The only reason you don't see them in professional play is because teams actually work as teams in that environment.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T18:36:32.103+0000) > > Yes, must be very smart for a marksman to load up on armor items. They don't need to do the one thing they're designed for (damage), just need to survive Zed! Rushing GA and sacrificing the damage spike they need is 30000 IQ! I’m referring to midlane mages, not ADCs. Likewise, an assassin who rushes a hexdrinker against a mage only gets 20 AD, which is complete shit. Whats ur point? > > Mages aren't in a much better spot either. They are simply because they can rush Zhonya's against Zed which not only has armor but an active that can deny Zed the kill. That's still the only armor item they can reliably use. Zhonyas Tabis is very common against AD assassins, and perfectly viable. Mages can burst ADC just as easily as Assasins. Have you seen any ADC rush a Hexdrinker? You see how your logic doesnt work? Also, Zhonyas complete counters the lethality from Youmuus and Duskblade combined. Second, Zed does not always go Duskblade 2nd item, unless there is only 1 or 2 people building armor on the enemy team. He opt for a black cleaver, or a LDR, which has far better armor shred. Duskblade is only for multiple squishies like 4-5 on the enemy team. > > Your counter argument doesn't actually work. Additionally, you didn't put in that much math. You didn't even take into account his first item is going to be Duskblade, which WILL proc on his one AA for extra damage on his ult and help trigger electrocute prior, ALSO stacking onto his ultimate's damage. What Zed builds Duskblade first? Idk what elo you’re in, but Dusk is very inferior to Youmuus if the enemy mid rushed Seekers. If they’re dumb, they wont rush seekers, in that case, Zed is gonna kill them, Duskblade or not. You’re going to be getting kills from Roams too, and youmuus helps with that. Second, Duskblade DOES NOT proc electrocute. Zed’s passive, DOES NOT proc electrocute. It only gives additional damage on your first basic attack. Third, at lvl 7, you get 72 damage from the extra damage. What is 25% of 72? An extra 18 damage on his ult? 4th your original argument was that Zed can kill you at lvl 7 with just E AA Ignite (Electrocute). Which is flat out false. Even with Duskblade, he will not 100-0 someone. He needs to hit at least 2 qs and 2 autos, 1 E. So you straight up lied. Keep note that we’re talking about a 1 item Zed, which is around lvl 7-8. > > Electrocute deals a huge chunk of a squishy champion's health, at least 20% with no health items. And, again, a Marskman isn't gonna be rushing one of those except in really weird strategies. I can't think of any Marksman that would want to rush Black Cleaver unless they're massively behind, and at that point Zed's definitely pulling off easy deletions. Uh, no. You make a claim and provide no math. Even worse, your claim is false, so how can you even provide math? Lets take electrocute damage at lvl 1. 30 base damage. If Zed buys a long sword and has 12 ad from runes, thats 22 bonus AD. 40% of 22 is around 9. 39 damage for electrocute BEFORE any armor. Tell me, is there any champion in the game that has 195 hp at level 1? Lets take electrocute damage at lvl 18. 180 base damage. Lets say Zed has 500 ad, which is HIGHLY unlikely. 500 - 121(zed base ad @lvl 18) = 379 bonus ad. That means electrocute will have 331 damage, again assuming you have 500 as Zed. Tell me, which champion in the game, besides Yuumi and Gnar only has less than 1660 hp at lvl 18? I didnt even account armor. Your claims are false. > I said "with how his safety works". I wasn't saying jack shit about it being exclusive to him. > > The problem is that a lot of assassins have tools that allow them to ignore your good positioning. > Kayn goes through walls, so you might need more wards to properly cover yourself. > Zed can similarly ignore walls with his shadow. > Talon uses walls for some of his mobility and can approach while invisible. > Kha can use invisibility to prevent preliminary reaction. > Rengar can stealth up and leap without being detected. > Eve has a short detection radius and ignores wards almost entirely > They don’t ignore your good positioning. Notice how I didnt say ,”just don’t be in range of them”. I said good positioning. Theres a HUGE difference. Good positioning for example, is not farming sidelanes when you have no idea where they are at. Staying near your tanky support is good positioning, Even if an assasins is close to you, so you can receive peel from ur support. Of course, there are lots of different factors that can allow an assassin to 1v2 and come out alive, but in that case, you misplayed. But lets not act like ADCs should be able to be alone and come out alive. Thats not how it works. > So, no, my counter play doesn't matter much when there's so much damage crammed in that an Assassin doesn't need to play as a high risk opportunist. Their job might be to delete a high priority squishy. They shouldn't be allowed to just do it with impunity. Like I said before, good positioning matters. You expect to 1v1 an Assassin as a squishy champ? If you have an assasin in the enemy team, consider buying a Pajntom Dancer, which negates a good portion of their burst. This game isnt always a 1v1. > > And even if they don't end up deleting the tanks, Assassins still have the tools to evade or ignore them. > How is this a bad thing? If an assassin uses their only form of mobility to escape, then you as an ADC should have no risk of getting killed by them. The tank did its job. > Their job is meant to be high risk and high reward. The problem is that Riot crammed in so much damage that there's less risk for the same reward and defensive play (in an attempt to prevent snowballs) comes with a punishment in the form of towers being outright ignored because they can't protect you. Later in the game, when multiple people have Zhonyas hourglasses and GA’s is when assassins fall off. Assassins are early game champions. But, they can still do their job, albeit it being harder. ADCs are high risk high reward too. So why are you complaining? > > Riot took a lot of the risk out for assassins. The only reason you don't see them in professional play is because teams actually work as teams in that environment. You can easily shutdown Assassins in soloq. Take a look at my match history where I made the two enemy Zeds completely useless by rushing armor. I was Playing Syndra. I took exhaust and rushed seekers. I won both matches, and never did a Zed get fed. Also, Mages can win lane against asassins early game before 6, and snowball from there. Also, take into consideration that Burst Mages can kill assassins just as fast as they can kill them. Burst mages also have hard cc in most cases, but generally lack mobility. I can demonstrate what I mean. You play Zed, Ill play Syndra. Let’s 1v1 in a custom game, and Ill show you why Zed isnt as hard to play against as you think.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T04:15:38.416+0000) > > Perhaps, why 99% of boards comments dont make sense. Because you > Cant make apoint by exaggerating at all. > > Exagerrating = making incorrect claims of what actually happens in game. Hence why you don’t actually have a point. > > “Rengar just one shot me as full tank mundo”. Who would actually believe such an exaggeration? Because Rengar could be full build from being fed with grievous wounds while Mundo was already very behind and possibly with zero armor items on top of the fact Rengar is designed to one shot targets from stealth. The Zed case isn't a big exaggeration anyway. He could still delete his target in one rotation without even using his shurikens because he doesn't need them while escaping anyway because of how his safety works. Either way, Riot pushes for these flashy deletions and calls it "fun to play" in a game meant to be "strategic and objective based". But Riot still pushed this sort of Call of Duty Hardcore TDM so even the tanks don't bother building like tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T15:57:06.697+0000) > > Because Rengar could be full build from being fed with grievous wounds while Mundo was already very behind and possibly with zero armor items on top of the fact Rengar is designed to one shot targets from stealth. > > The Zed case isn't a big exaggeration anyway. He could still delete his target in one rotation without even using his shurikens because he doesn't need them while escaping anyway because of how his safety works. I literally gave you math on why your proposal that a lvl 7 zed can just E Q AA ignite a target to kill them (from full hp) is flat out impossible. Even if he sneaks in 2 additional autos (which is the max 3 autos he can do before his ult pops), he still wont 100-0 them, unless the laner is lvl 5 or something. If the enemy is smart and buys armor, youre going to need to land at least 2 qs and 2 autos to kill them. You havent reallyprovided a counter argument. Every assassin has some form of safety. Its not exclusive to Zed. Khazix has a reset in his jump after takedowns. He can jump back out. He has invisibility. Rengar can cleanse his and heal back his way up after one shottinf a squishy. He has camofaluge Katarina gives up safety fir high teamfight damage. She still has resets, but she has less safety than other assasins. Talon can escape over walls. He has invisibility, and is the best roaming assassin. In terms of raw mobility, he doesnt have a lot compred to other assasins, combat wise. Zed has 1 untargetablity, 3 blinks. In terms of raw mobility and target access he is S tier. He also has delayed damage, and the most counterply. Leblanc has invisibility and 2 dashes, 2 blinks, and hard cc. Akali has 3 potential dashes, and insibility. Fizz has untargetability which does not require a target. Also on a very short cooldown. He has hard cc, but I consider him more of a fighter than an assassin. Assasins have the tools to get in and out of a fight, while deleting their primary target. Thats their job. The counterplay to assassins, is to work on you positioning in teamfights. Also, a fed Rengar will delete tanks if they dont even have their tank items. But you can say that about any fed assassin.
Quáx (NA)
: "Its just a norm" does not excuse feeding a verbally harassing teammates.
: I played ranked everyone was gold and plat and I was the only silver. Like wtf how I’m I suppose to climb and win with a disadvantage?
Your mmr is perhaps higher than ur rank. If you keep losing games, you will be matched up with Silvers sooner or later. No offense, but this should be commin knowledge. You have less than 20 ranked games. Thats not enough games to determine what ur true rank is. The more total fames you play, the more even the matches youll encounter. In your post u say ur hardstuck silver. Sorry but that is flat out not correct. Hardstuck would mean you have like 300 games in the same divvision. Youre barely 20 games in, I think you can make it to gold, since you are pretty close and seem to always be matched up with other gold players.
Flamdron (NA)
: Camile vs. Fiora vs. Irelia
Fiora = Thicc Irelia = Thiccc Camille = Razor Thiccc
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:43:47.815+0000) > > I disagree. > Can we lock this thread? lol
You didnt address his argument. I totallyagree @TotalSilencey
: Fix your matchmaking!
Ranked games. Stop playing normals.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:43:59.048+0000) > > Thats like, not even possible. > > Perhaps at lvl 16 yes, when his lethality and pen are maxxed out, at level 7, he only has one Lethality item, his ult does less damage than most ults (100% ad, 25% non true dmg dealt in past 3 seconds) > In other words, you will usially see his ult do around 250 dmg lvl 1, assuming he lands a triple q and 2 autos. > > Lvl 16 ult, on a squishy with just e aa ignite electrocute, youll see it do around 800 dmg. > > But the premise of saying he can just E AA IGNITE eltrocute ti kill you, level 7, straight up bullshit. Someone doesn't understand hyperbole for the purpose of making a point. You can undo your downvote now.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T03:41:20.079+0000) > > Someone doesn't understand hyperbole for the purpose of making a point. You can undo your downvote now. Perhaps, why 99% of boards comments dont make sense. Because you Cant make apoint by exaggerating at all. Exagerrating = making incorrect claims of what actually happens in game. Hence why you don’t actually have a point. “Rengar just one shot me as full tank mundo”. Who would actually believe such an exaggeration?
Saezio (EUNE)
: If you want to find out what is FACTUALLY OP, you check challenger games ban rates and pick rates. Best players know better than every person in these boards what champions are the strongest in this meta.
Also, shadow bans (aka banning a streamer’s best champion) can also skew the ban rates, though I’m not sure how often they are ghosted or how often ghost bans happen.
Show more

MrSîsterFister

Level 108 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion