: unfortunately, the reason that riot buffed Jhin, is more than likely because Jhin is an extremely popular champion. Even when the champ has moments of weakness, he still has a great play rate. This would be similar to if all of a sudden ahri's wr dipped to 46-47%. Riot would be quick to react bc there are so many people playing her, ergo her balance effects a larger amount of people than champs like Viktor, the same argument can be made for Jhin. They probably want to adjust viktor, but it'll take em a bit before they do so.
> [{quoted}](name=SpongebobIsLife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiqaE7J0,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:26:00.719+0000) > > > They probably want to adjust viktor, but it'll take em YEARS before they do so. FTFY
shofaz (NA)
: Using Riot's Balance Framework on Viktor and Jhin
Yorick mains like me have been suffering for years in this exact fashion. Riot's not gonna buff any non-popular champion unless they sell skins.
Blåsigt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MuffledGarbage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:22:48.629+0000) > > If more peoppe play off-meta, in riot's eyes that means more people losing and people don't like to lose so no off meta build support. I am not sure I know to what you are referring
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:25:49.848+0000) > > I am not sure I know to what you are referring Riot hasn't supported off-meta builds in a long time. They nerf champs who use a different key rune than what riot intendes them to use. Lissandra got nerfed like 2 patches ago for using rune that isn't normally used on mages.
Blåsigt (NA)
: My only gripe with some of the more recent nerfs is that they seem to discourage off-meta builds and lane roles.
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:18:32.182+0000) > > My only gripe with some of the more recent nerfs is that they seem to discourage off-meta builds and lane roles. If more peoppe play off-meta, in riot's eyes that means more people losing and people don't like to lose so no off meta build support.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T03:52:46.971+0000) > > Riot won't let any bruisers live long in the meta. {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} could go on.. op even mentioned Riven??? Do you play this game with your eyes closed?
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-14T11:54:25.820+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} could go on.. op even mentioned Riven??? > > Do you play this game with your eyes closed? 2 of those are melee adc's.(yasuo jax) the other one is a juggernaut(darius) Riven is an assassin/diver but has been leaning towards assassin for a while. Aatrox is the only bruiser you posted
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:55:58.113+0000) > > My argument dumbass is that Yasuo still isn't classified as a fucking bruiser, Aatrox was nerfed probably making him null soon, and Jax is only in the meta because he was made stronger. So what else is Yasuo then? Assassin? Mage? Tank? Aatrox has been decent pick for a while and is still top tier. Jax has been top tier for at least 14 patches, with consistently high pickrate.https://euw.op.gg/champion/jax/statistics/top What. Is. Your. Argument? Stop pretending bruisers are underappreciated by Riot or some shit.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:37:48.201+0000) > > So what else is Yasuo then? Assassin? Mage? Tank? > Aatrox has been decent pick for a while and is still top tier. > Jax has been top tier for at least 14 patches, with consistently high pickrate.https://euw.op.gg/champion/jax/statistics/top > > What. Is. Your. Argument? > Stop pretending bruisers are underappreciated by Riot or some shit. Riot hasn't really changed bruisers very much tbh. Also yasuo isn't a bruiser, he's a melee adc. Jax has only been good since conqueror gave him 3 forms of damage making it impossible to build armor/mr and live through laning phase without losing. Aatrox has just been added to Riot's list of favorite champions who are only changed for the sake of making tons of money off of skins. Other champs on this list include: Ahri, Ezreal, Zed, Vayne, Katarina, and Fizz.
: Yorick has been really good basically all season long and he's still really good. Idk what you're talking about op.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:40:41.420+0000) > > Yorick has been really good basically all season long and he's still really good. Idk what you're talking about op. Yorick only got good once his conqueror bug was fixed. This bug would make conqueror sometimes just randomly stop working with Yorick's minions. About 7ish patches ago this bug was fixed then riot nerfed Yorick because him actually functioning was apparently too much despite the fact that Yorick had a winrate that was identical to other champs who were NOT nerfed: Akali, Zed, Riven, Vayne, Etc. So Yorick got nerfed with no compensation buffs while any of those champs who got "nerfed" got compensation buffs. That's the problem.
OKIDJ (NA)
: Riot won't let any bruisers live long in the meta.
> [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GApb9F5r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T03:52:46.971+0000) > > Riot won't let any bruisers live long **any** meta. FTFY
Rioter Comments
: TK top needs to be hotfixed
tons of champs that are broken in toplane need to be nerfed so that melee champs can actually stand a chance to exist without having 2000 dashes
: > [{quoted}](name=Chappa On Parole,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcipfNAm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T20:17:51.279+0000) > > Literally had a guy say "Because I still enjoy playing" when he was 0/8 against Fiora, what could he POSSIBLY be playing? B&C Torture; The game? Don't kink shame
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcipfNAm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-02T22:29:08.179+0000) > > Don't kink shame Kink shaming is my kink therefore you just kinkshamed me B
: Just play the damn game. Spamming ff vote is annoying as fawk
> [{quoted}](name=i piss in jugs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcipfNAm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-01T20:23:09.312+0000) > > Just play the damn game. Spamming ff vote is annoying as fawk if everyone is 0/5 then there's no chance to win the game in this meta. Voting no for FF is trolling.
: Exhaust is dead
Ever since Riot made ignite do 70 damage earlygame and 410 late(more damage than some character's ultimate lategame) Riot made ignite into the optimal combat-related summoner spell. Why? Because Riot went "huh people are only using ignite to counter champs who heal a lot. let's try and make TRUE DAMAGE more generic so it works with everyone" So we got stuck with our modern day ignite that Riot isn't ever going to nerf.
: Isn't that what's supposed to happen? A Sol hardpushes wave, can all-in mages if they contest. A Sol has favourable backs, and is one of the best roamer/gankers in mid. During the early mid-game he has a good amount of consistent deeps, burst, and tankiness at his disposal. If he didn't have a weak late-game when in the game would he be weak, just laning phase when you get counter picked? (not saying A Sol doesn't have issues, just that this seems like a weird thing to post about)
wait a sec, Sol's earlygame isn't THAT good. He can't lane bully other mages due to his low health pool. Sol only STARTS to get good at midgame after grabbing {{item:3027}} and {{item:3116}}. He needs a 2 item investment to become even slightly tanky but then other mages only need one item in order to start dealing JUST as much damage as Sol, {{item:3285}}. Sol's burst doesn't get good until he maxes Q and R... which would be at level 16 or whatever level you get the last R skill point at. Sol has favorable backs but has NOWHERE near the amount of damage, burst, or tankiness you are mentioning until he finishes two items.
Rioter Comments
: No Shadow Isle love, huh?
I love random downvotes
Rioter Comments
: The new morde ult will be a huge problem.
{{champion:111}} already could do what Morde's ult is going to do, but Morde's ult isn't going to be a guaranteed win for his team if he hits it. Naut's ult is going to be a guaranteed win if he hits it in proplay teamfight.
Cetri (NA)
: Yorick was reworked in 2016.
my B. the league wikia page was wrong. My point still stands though that 3 years have passed with no change to Yorick's CRUCIAL lore.
: what champions are the best at cuddling?
{{champion:20}} you have 2 cuddle buddies and both are fluffy af
GreenLore (EUW)
: You think that Yorick won't get any more lore because he didn't get anything new for over a year? Have you even looked at the lore schedule and the average amount of lore a champion gets per year? A lot of champs don't even have an updated lore yet and the only reason why Mordekaiser and Volibear got so much lore is because they are connected to a lot of characters/factions, which caused them to appear in stories that focused mostly on other characters. Meanwhile Yorick is a fairly isolated character, he doesn't really have any allies or deep connections to anyone and his influence on the shadow isles is rather small, meaning that he'll rarely play a role unless the story focuses specifically on him. EDIT:Also once Mordekaiser gets his VGU he might come with more shadow isles lore in general, which might feature some Yorick lore.
Well Yorick hasn't gotten any more lore since his rework short-story which was made DURING his rework and released a couple days after. Yorick's rework was released June 2011. The date is May 27, 2019. That's almost an 8 year gap of lore... meanwhile even characters like Caitlyn, Vi, Camille, Darius, and even Aatrox are getting tons of lore updates despite Vi, Camille, Dari and Aatrox having isolated lore. So don't try and pretend it hasn't been a long time and that Yorick has just been left out of new lore for "over a year". 8 Years is a long time to go without lore for someone who is CRUCIAL TO THE ENTIRETY OF A REGION. The way Riot is treating Yorick would be like not expanding Ryze's storyline past his normal biography and the short story about how the world runes are so powerful that they could destroy the entire world. Imagine Riot not expanding Ryze's storyline. Ryze only gets a single short story about searching for a World Rune and that's it. That is what Yorick's lore looks like right now. The one character who can actually RESTORE THE SHADOW ISLES isn't being given any lore for an audience to SEE that character attempt to restore the shadow isles.
Rioter Comments
: "Mordekaiser is seizing the souls of the living to help him build the afterlife he was denied
: Understand the champ before you get mad at the person playing them
Me: *plays {{champion:83}} * Team: "Omfg muffled y u no group up" Me: *about to destroy 3 towers and pressure enemies* "I'm just gonna splitpush since there's 5 of them there" Team: *dies* "omfg y u no group up you suck why we lose now cause of u" Me: *gets all 3 towers and an inhib*
youthere (NA)
: Why is smurfing a thing that's okay?
Riot allows smurfing because they don't want to fix matchmaking at high ranks
: > Riot intended that player pick runes to "suit their playstyle" but now it seems that whenever a poorly designed rune has too much synergy with one champion, that champion is nerfed around the rune instead of the rune getting reworked. These champions end up being so innately weak that they are absolutely dependent on the particular rune and unable to use most other runes optimally. As it stands a large chunk of champions in the game right now use one or two keystones every single game. Why even bother giving players a choice if there's only going to be one correct choice? That was the point. Read.
That was the OP's point, not yours. Stop piggybacking off the OP fam.
: According to this very response from you, you missed the point. Thank you for making that much very clear.
if SanKakU missed the point then what was the point?
: no, I didn't get tricked. This is why I'm saying it's not really a problem. It's been there forever, they just streamlined the system a bit... it's not really new, it's not really that much stronger... it's just different. But because they made a major change to the 'shape' of it, it takes time to balance it.
If you didn't get tricked by Riot into thinking that Runes reforged is a new system then why haven't you mentioned how the Mastery system worked and how it was "unbalanced" while also HEAVILY inferring that Runes Reforged is a good/better system?
: I do get it. You're panicing because Riot, immediately upon implementing their new system, didn't have it perfect and now have a bit of growing pains. New systems take time to really be incorporated properly into the greater whole. And, much like items, there will be cases where champs will need to be adjusted because of a specific item.
"Runes Reforged" Since it's release has just been "The Mastery System" in addition to "Rune systems" From before when Runes Reforged existed. Riot took the Mastery System, bumped up all the abilities of every single mastery, then dumped all the masteries into different categories, lastly Riot preceded to pretend the Runes Reforged System was entirely it's own original thing. You got tricked by Riot
Dynikus (NA)
: 48% in what elo?
According to Champion.gg the 48% winrate with low playrate is in Plat+
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
njrk97 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=buBW1gJ9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T02:39:57.404+0000) > > The basic process that led to the skins is: > > \> Ezreal is hands down the best option for shonen protagonist > \> We want a love interest for Ezreal > \> Lux is Ezreal’s love interest > > Bingbangboom you get Battle Academia Ezreal and Lux That is sorta the problem though, Ezreal is a perfect fit, because he is already a generic anime boy,so then i ask the question....Why does he need a legendary skin, Voicelines and thematically he already is a anime character that could fit in easily with a Epic or Standard skin. Why are resources being wasted to give him a Legendary skin, Legendary skins are meant to be A **complete reimagining **of the champion from **the ground up**, with total and complete immersion in the fantasy. Includes a new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visuals, new voice over and sounds. So i ask then why are literally not any of the other champions who thematically have some breaks or issues, not getting this committed reimagining to move them into the universe instead. Why are we '''Reimagining" Anime boy into....Anime Boy. Its the Equivalent of Urgot getting a Legendary Chemtech skin, why are you making a legendary skin out of a champion who already fulfills the almost same fantasy normally.It feels creatively backrupt and feels like they are just trying to triple dip between this and Star Guardians. Like could they perhaps not use the Legendary skin to reimagine a character that is not already generic anime, into a anime style character so that maybe people who dont want to play Ezreal could get a anime skin, since Ez already got Star Guardian. Unrelated but Honestly its actually sorta hilarious how much they seem to like pushing the Lux Ez shipping now, between this and Star Guardian it almost feels like its a Hormonal Teenage boy who keeps insisting his OC isn't gay, even though everyone keeps making jokes about it. Like the Lux Ez stuff only exists because someone didn't like all the Taric Ez jokes people kept making, so now any chance they get they want to reaffirm how totes not gay he is.
> [{quoted}](name=njrk97,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=buBW1gJ9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-02T06:32:45.532+0000) > > That is sorta the problem though, Ezreal is a perfect fit, because he is already a generic anime boy,so then i ask the question....Why does he need a legendary skin, Voicelines and thematically he already is a anime character that could fit in easily with a Epic or Standard skin. Why are resources being wasted to give him a Legendary skin, Legendary skins are meant to be > > > A **complete reimagining **of the champion from **the ground up**, with total and complete immersion in the fantasy. Includes a new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visuals, new voice over and sounds. > > > So i ask then why are literally not any of the other champions who thematically have some breaks or issues, not getting this committed reimagining to move them into the universe instead. Why are we '''Reimagining" Anime boy into....Anime Boy. > > > Its the Equivalent of Urgot getting a Legendary Chemtech skin, why are you making a legendary skin out of a champion who already fulfills the almost same fantasy normally.It feels creatively backrupt and feels like they are just trying to triple dip between this and Star Guardians. Like could they perhaps not use the Legendary skin to reimagine a character that is not already generic anime, into a anime style character so that maybe people who dont want to play Ezreal could get a anime skin, since Ez already got Star Guardian. > > > > Unrelated but Honestly its actually sorta hilarious how much they seem to like pushing the Lux Ez shipping now, between this and Star Guardian it almost feels like its a Hormonal Teenage boy who keeps insisting his OC isn't gay, even though everyone keeps making jokes about it. Like the Lux Ez stuff only exists because someone didn't like all the Taric Ez jokes people kept making, so now any chance they get they want to reaffirm how totes not gay he is. Riot just wants to make a crapton of money and people like Ez and Lux and a lot of people bought skins for them. Riot's thinking is this pretty much: Rito emp #1 Hey what if we gave the same 10 champs like 90% of the skins. That means we get to work less on unique ideas and can just toss random-ass skins to the slightly-less-than-top-10-popularity champions. Rito emp #2 That sounds like a great idea. We'll save a ton of money and we'll barely have to do any work. We can sit back and rake in tons of cash for doing nothing! Rito emp #1 and Rito emp #2: Hahahahahahahaaha! Rito emp #1 so wanna make an anime skin line? Rito emp #2 yeah sure. Let's spin the wheel of popularity to see what popular champ gets the sk- oh it's ezreal again. Rito emp #1 and lux. Good thing I made that generic base of a skin before actually doing any work, so I can just make that look like an anime boi aaaaand **clicks on computer several times** done. New Ezreal skin. BAM! Rito emp #2 I feel kinda bad that it's this easy to make skins... shouldn't we give a skin to a unpopular champ and see if people like them? Rito emp #1 sure just make a recolor of {{champion:136}} but this time he's all candy-colored so it counts as a new skin without us making any new assets. Rito emp #2 ok sounds good. *spends 9 hours making unique {{champion:136}} skin* wow that's a cool recolor. I wonder what the players will think about it. *releases candy recolor of {{champion:136}} * Playerbase: Why is sol getting a shitty skin after waiting for like 20 years? Rito: We worked "hard" on that skin and made it "special" just for him. Rito emp #2 wow that was a disaster. I should never make a skin for an unpopular character again! --------------------------- And so it was that Riot would only produce skins for unpopular characters once every 200 years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J27OoilR,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-05-02T15:34:36.969+0000) > > HER NEW Q AT RANK 1 HAS LESS D THAN HER CURRENT CD THENXHAS 10 CD AT MAX RANK. > Of course it's in HER favor to keep conqueror stacks up. Please stop these kind of nonesense in balance topocs makes me and others cringe. Trust me. She will feel that E nerf a lot. Her trades depend on her E and it not being up as often will definitely mean she will die to DoT effects more often. How many times have you seen a Riven live through an Ignite because she blocks the last tick? That will become much less likely. Also leaves more room to punish her. Together with the buffs to a couple Top laners and buffs in the next patch it might be enough already.
how many toplaners have DoT effects? {{champion:17}} dies to any of Riven's combos + mobility before the DoT can be effective {{champion:36}} with his W would still lose to Riven due to his reliance on healing and Riven's ease of access to grevious wound items {{champion:122}} loses to Riven if he doesn't get 4 kills and Riven doesn't roam because he gets majorly outscaled. Any Riven player with half a brain wins the matchup because she doesn't need to get any kills against Dari to win the lane. {{champion:75}} his awful earlygame won't let him beat Riven early enough and he scales worse than Riven into lategame while also scaling about the same to riven in midgame. {{champion:48}} He would bend Riven over and just win lane constantly if it weren't for the fact that Riven outscales him haaaaaarrrrrrddd and can just sit back in lane in order to win the game and scale up. {{champion:6}} Riven actually somewhat loses to urgot because he doesn't care where she dashes to, He only cares about how much damage he can pump at once. If Riven roams at all though, urgot loses because riven can take over games a hell of a lot faster than urgot can. See a common problem here? even if Riven's "nerfs" (her fucking Q getting 1 second buff and E getting 4 second nerf is a net buff) are effective, those "nerfs" won't affect how good she is overall. That defeats the purpose of the nerf. Riven stays just as overpowered as before but now she takes 30 seconds longer of farming gold in order to get black cleaver and be exactly the same as before... wwwooooowwww isn't that ~~great~~ one of the dumbest nerfs you've ever seen? Not to mention, in THIS PATCH Riot decided to make {{champion:266}} Q start it's cooldown on the last Q cast... but Riot isn't making Riven's Q start it's cooldown on the last Q cast. Riot is purposely not giving Riven enough nerfs to affect her in a big way. This is effectively the " -2 base ad" meme nerfs Riot gave to an ADC (I think it was Vayne) a while back.
: Erm, no, he didn't? The last Chinese year of the dragon was 2012, Aurelion Sol was released in 2016. Why would you make up stuff that is so easily proven wrong?
Au shin was in development since around the release of league. Au shin = prototype Aurelion Sol. Therefore I am correct. get naenaed.
: If you mean by space doggy made of light this guy: {{champion:136}} He is a god damn **DRAGON** and there is an actual **YEAR OF THE DRAGON** when it comes to Chinese zodiacs. Aurelion Sol shouldn't get this skin until it is the appropriate year to do this, it would be absolutely unlogical to give him the skin in the year of the dog.
A. Sol has lived through the Chinese year of the dragon before and Riot didn't give him a skin. Riot wouldn't give Sol a skin if it would make them millions lol, they straight up hate him.
Yara0 (NA)
: How do you deal with jgs when your in top? I hate them.
As Yorick you have literally one option: Farm till you hit level 6 and {{item:3057}} After you get both of these you can proceed to 2v1 any 2 champions in the game, provided you started maxing Q.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuffledGarbage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b0WApoV0,comment-id=000600000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:45:50.407+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4czMHWZ10Q > > Full build Rammus VS full build Zed at 40 seconds into the video > > 3 armor item+ 1 health item Rammus VS Average Zed build > > "Zed doesn't fall off late game" lmfao that's bull and the video above is proof One video isn't proof of anything. It's not Rammus' job to 1v1 a full build Zed, your argument is nothing but a strawman.
Rammus = primarily armor stacking tank. Tanks = naturally good against assassins Armor = good against attack damage. Armor piercing items = not supposed to be supereffective on assassins. Zed = Attack damage Assassin. So under any non-zed assassin's circumstance the following equation would be true: Rammus + 3 Armor items and full build + VS. Assassin with 3 armor piercing items and full build = Assassin loses. Zed makes this formula into: Zed has equal level gold as Rammus = Zed wins. Also YOU CLAIMED that "Zed is not lategame" I showed a lategame scenario and you immediately pretended that the lategame scenario was "not proof because Rammus isn't supposed to 1v1" Rammus has 2 hard CC moves and ONE OF THEM IS SINGLE TARGET LMFAO. Plus Rammus W only works well in 1v1 scenarios because multiple people are usually too much damage for Rammus to handle without first using his E as CC. So yeah, it is quite LITERALLY Rammus's job to 1v1 Zed in a lategame scenario AND Rammus should easily be able to do this when at full build. The video demonstrates that this is not the case.
: > [{quoted}](name=MuffledGarbage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b0WApoV0,comment-id=0006000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:29:36.651+0000) > > Cool I manage my mana so I don't run out aaaaaand Zed pushed me in. > > ok it's fine I'll just rush armguard aaaand Zed built lethality which puts him at net 0 loss of stats until I fully farm armguard and get +10 in stats > > ok so that's fine untiiiiiiil Zed pushes in and because I am managing my mana like someone online told me to. > > ok so that's ok good aaaaand Zed just finished duskblade at the same time I finished zhonyas due to me not being able to fully clear waves due to someone online telling me to manage my mana So now my Zhonyas is -10 in effectiveness because duskblade's lethality + passive = more damage than what Zhonyas can negate within a short period of time. > > Ok so I lost about 200000 CS because Zed pushed me in because I managed my mana because someone online told me to and now my team lost the game because the game became a 4v5 due to Zed not falling off lategame. > > now what? Managing mana doesn't mean never using spells to push. Armguard has more Armor than two full lethality items have penetration. Your premise is flawed. You're not behind just by building Zhonyas. Neither should you rush it first. Armguard is enough, get a Stopwatch and just watch your flash. You should be able to harass him enough to prevent him from just straight up walking in your face and ulting you. If you can't, then that's your problem. Also "Zed not falling off lategame" Pathetic. Learn to play, this is blatantly untrue. You're just repeating the same non-points all the other people in this thread echo. You're wrong. Maybe read previous replies because this has been debunked 20 times by now. If you weren't a bad player you wouldn't be behind against him by default, as all you pretend to be because of how broken he is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4czMHWZ10Q Full build Rammus VS full build Zed at 40 seconds into the video 3 armor item+ 1 health item Rammus VS Average Zed build "Zed doesn't fall off late game" lmfao that's bull and the video above is proof
: > [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b0WApoV0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:28:35.568+0000) > > You can't go {{item:3802}} and then {{item:3157}}. You have to buy {{item:3191}} first because he's gonna rush {{item:3134}} and if you don't you're just gonna get screwed as he consistently half healths you. Then you continue to have mana problems while he abuses the fact you couldn't rush a mana item and now have to wait until you have the 1300 gold to afford {{item:3802}}. Playing against a Zed as a mage is torture. Even worse so when he starts to roam and your teammates don't know how to listen to pings and fall back so he gets fed on top of things. Learn to manage mana. If you have trouble you can buy a second Doran's. You don't have to finish Armguard, the 15 armor of Cloth Armor for 300g is enough to negate the Lethality he gets from his full item. Lethality isn't that effective early in the game, so at the point he has a Duskblade it will negate around 15 armor, giving you enough time to get a Chapter and Stopwatch. Also learn to flash his ultimate properly. Helps deal with him a ton and avoid wasting Stopwatch. You flash the second he leaves ult so he can't shuriken you instantly. Abuse his W cooldown. Once he used it or jumped you have a window to punish. Sometimes you can bait them into using it by making them think you left to roam, but you stand behind the river wall. When he used it you just walk up to him and deal damage for free.
Cool I manage my mana so I don't run out aaaaaand Zed pushed me in. ok it's fine I'll just rush armguard aaaand Zed built lethality which puts him at net 0 loss of stats until I fully farm armguard and get +10 in stats ok so that's fine untiiiiiiil Zed pushes in and because I am managing my mana like someone online told me to. ok so that's ok good aaaaand Zed just finished duskblade at the same time I finished zhonyas due to me not being able to fully clear waves due to someone online telling me to manage my mana So now my Zhonyas is -10 in effectiveness because duskblade's lethality + passive = more damage than what Zhonyas can negate within a short period of time. Ok so I lost about 200000 CS because Zed pushed me in because I managed my mana because someone online told me to and now my team lost the game because the game became a 4v5 due to Zed not falling off lategame. now what?
Ravenborn (EUNE)
: Since when is being melee in this game weakness?
: > [{quoted}](name=MuffledGarbage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kEU7ibrl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-19T08:17:46.471+0000) > > Yeah but if I'm camped every game at 0/0 for no reason by the enemy jungler, that's just because I'm toplane and my lane loses if I get camped anyways. So this advice doesn't apply to toplane in 90% of situations :| Any elaboration here? You lose because your top lane and you COULDN'T do anything about it? Just re-read the post and practice those teachings lol. You don't just automatically lose because you're camped.
lmfao if I'm camped I can't go out of flash distance from my tower or I'll die from a 3 second CC lockdown. That means the minion wave gets frozen out and I'll be unable to farm. unable to farm is OBVIOUSLY GOING TO LOSE ME TOPLANE. It's a very simple equation to understand: Jungle camp top = top has to rely on RNG matchmaking to give a good jungler player for toplane. Is that understood? Do you understand the basic concept of what I am saying? Is there a mutual idea of which we share that is being conveyed from me to you clearly?
XYGSYS (NA)
: PSA for people who get camped a lot
Yeah but if I'm camped every game at 0/0 for no reason by the enemy jungler, that's just because I'm toplane and my lane loses if I get camped anyways. So this advice doesn't apply to toplane in 90% of situations :|
: Gotta say: Not a fan of Kayle's new look.
Kayle's rework armor isn't even sexy...
Jo0o (NA)
: Individual word censorship on the boards.
You do realize that censoring a single word, no matter what word, would mean that I could ask the same thing Assuming that your request goes through, that means my request for censoring a word could also go through The word you are referring to is "%%%%%%" or any conjugation of that word Assuming that we applied rules fairly, I want to censor the word "The" all of a sudden just because it could be offensive to people who don't use such a word. If we applied the rules fairly and allowed "%%%%%%" to be censored then in order to enforce rules fairly we would have to also censor "The" This means that _**ANY WORD AT ALL IN THE ENTIRETY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE**_ could be censored because of you wanting to rule a single word out Obviously such a change wouldn't be drastic. It'd be slow. One word here that could mean 20 different things. Another word that happens to be a racial slur in Scandinavia. All of this would add to being unable to allow any words on the boards. Effectively, you would be making the league boards into the current iteration of Tumblr Would you want to have a league forums that isn't able to have content? Would you want to have the ability to speak your mind freely and without fear of losing your account? Do you have any idea of what I am saying?
Rioter Comments
: Guess My Most Hated Champion...
my guess 4 u is yasuo my 3 favs: {{champion:83}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:136}}
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
{{champion:145}} because her design is just awful, her in-game balancing has been actual horse vomit and Riot can't decide whether they want her to be bursty, frontloaded, backloaded, or DPS so they checked off "all of the above" and she's even more unbeatable than vayne by lategame in any even scenario
Show more

MuffledGarbage

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion