: You have to do this anyway or you just get shit stomped, the role is so bad you only get the people dumb enough to actually think they'll get anywhere by playing it (pre plat) I can't even stomach ranked without a duo, 99% of my banned accounts have come from having to play with some guy's girlfriend as my support who picks janna or sona or soraka and sits behind me the whole game, it's made me want to quit the role.
70% of the time you get someone sitting behind you who doesn't know how to trade and get's poked down for being out of position (which forces you to have to stop trading and miss farm). Ever notice too, these are the Jannas that shield you after you take damage in a trade, or the soraka who you know hasn't healed you all lane (and always claims it was on cd). They are also the braum who q's then runs away, the Bard who hasn't been to lane in the last 5 minutes because he's looking for meepos that heal you for 10hp, or the tank who has been sitting in the bush behind you the entire game 'presumably taking a shit and not actually sitting at computer'. 20% of the time you get the support who is good at their off meta champ (usually the mages), who is aggressively going for kills, and thinks ur trash bc you don't do as much damage as them, so they secure all the kills, start taking your cs, and telling the team ur trash (keep in mind they wont protect u all game then bc "ur trash, so when you finally do hit your powerspike you are made useless by them, and your team loses every team-fight and skirmish"). 9% of the time you get the guy who is terrible at their champion but continuously goes all in and feeds (then you get flamed for not following up, and the notorious "report bot feeding at end" even though you left lane with more cs than enemy adc and no deaths). 1% of the time you get someone who is actually playing the role correctly, and helps to snowball you, so you go 10/0 and end the game by yourself in 15 minutes, and think (why the hell can't they all be half as good as this support)? I'm sorry but 1% is not reasonable riot. 1% is an anomaly, and not a reason to leave adc in such a state where they cannot get themselves going in the early game when they are actually better than the enemy adc, or have to run away from every fight when they did manage to win lane hard, just because your teammates are bad and cannot engage/peel/ focus correctly... Everyone bitches because we deal a ton of damage. Listen I will agree with that... ADC deal way too much damage. And when your team protects you (aka carries you). You are damn oppressive, and will mess the enemy team up, but it's your team that's protecting you doing the heavy lifting and still not a reason to punish ADC's. When we ask for buffs and complain, it's not about how much damage we are capable of dealing, it's about how little influence we have on the game when our teammates are bad. I have watched countless videos of CHALLENGER ADC Mains visiting low elo, and not being able to win games because their teammates aren't doing anything they are supposed to. Yet if a Challenger visits low elo on any other role they can hard carry the game (1v5) etc. If you search "How to Carry low elo" on youtube you will almost never see results for adc and that is a really clear indication that there is something unbalanced in the role. Noone likes when the game revolves around bot lane, but that had more to do with the dragon spawning bot. The real solution to this is to just make dragons not spawn in as fast. Not punish adc bc dragon buffs are OP
: Lower yourself to their level, yeah, great idea... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Hey at least Im offering a real solution to the problem. This shit is ruining league. I ask every lobby if they are having fun playing and Im lucky if I get 1 yes out of 4 people. Thats a problem. I was a halo player and that game started nt being fun too. You know what happened to that game? It died within 3 years.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T19:08:08.821+0000) > > Master yi can die from one cho gath ult , that's the difference. Uhhh, that's a little hyperbolic. Cho gath r does 300 damage to 600ish damage late game unless he's building full ap A late game yi will have at the very least 2163 hp plus defensive items so... no not one cho gath r
Take exhaust then if you cannot close a game out early enough against yi.. There are answers to hyper carries ur just being ignorant.
: > [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T06:39:35.714+0000) > > {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:96}} > > it breaks ANYONE who uses it, just more so if true damage is involved > > a full build master yi can do a chogath ult in true damage every second with it...in addition to the 12 procs per second he has for everything else (although this is a niche build, he does build rageblade) Legit never seen an {{champion:81}} build rageblade.... that's a thing?
Master yi can die from one cho gath ult , that's the difference.
: http://www.op.gg/champion/vayne/statistics/bot 52% Winrate with basically 24% Pickrate on what's supposed to be one of the most mechanic-intensive champs in the game OMEGALUL. Yeah must be the adc hate, couldn't be anything else.
There is an adc in every game. This just shows that vayne has a slight edge over other adc not that she is OP . The others just need a buff
: It's because: 1. Riot needs her to be pick or ban during the LCS Finals to rake in more viewers. Which leads directly into: 2. Riot needs to sell more of that Firecracker Vayne, they haven't hit their quota yet. Her being both OP and picked in pro-play guarantees people playing her in ranked and wanting to flash their newly purchased skin. Edit: I know I put "1." twice, but when I try and correct the 2nd one to "2." it simply won't fix for some reason despite showing me it being "2." in the edit box.
Ur confusing OP with viable. You just like it when ADC aren't viable
: > Show me a game where your tank LOL. Wrong game probably. So she won't kill me in 2 secs, but in 2,30 secs... Yeah, you solved it. The whole community saved by brave silver man! GJ. > Sometimes you gotta suck it up and build something other than damage. If you are building something other than dmg vs %hp true dmg. GL.
If shes killing you in 2.5 seconds shes fed af and her team is peeling like beasts. Anyone who is fed is going to kill you that fast or less.
: Honestly, all they'd have to do remove the q cd during ult bs, and then make her w not count as on-hit. Removes rageblade synergy and lets you actually hit her during her ult.
Dravens q is much stronger than vaynes q I think you are just looking for any excuse to call her OP, but the fact still stands that she isn't. No adc is OP right now. If anything they are Under powered still, and every single adc is reliant on their teamates. Which cannot be said for many champions right now. The literal only purpose of an ADC in this game is to sit back and deal damage to you.. Get over it!
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-04-11T09:38:18.317+0000) > > Incorrect. > > She Builds BoTRK, Guinsoo's, Phantom Dancer, Berserker Greaves. Which are the same items I named, just without Rapidfire which is optional and sometimes replaced by a Bloodthirster (the first actual AD source in her build) or a GA... Her Q and W provide to much damage, she should not be allowed to deal damage simply by building attack speed, she should need AD and crit behind her basic attacks for damage like any marksman
Why are you bitching about rageblade and Vayne when they literally make an item to shut ATTACK SPEED hyper carries down {{item:3110}} Show me a game where your tank bought this item and a vayne who wasn't fed solo carries. You wont because thats how you deal with champions that utilize attack speed. Just like how ADC have to buy GA against a fed assasin.. Sometimes you gotta suck it up and build something other than damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T12:32:53.619+0000) > > She has a 51% winrate that isn't overpowered, and she can easily be shutdown by getting denied farm. Are you sure ur not confusing Vayne with Kayle? Vayne is op and will always be either op or complete trash as long as rageblade exists. She has to be balanced around that item because she is either broken with it or so nerfed that even rageblade can’t make her good.
I think you are confusing OP with VIABLE. ADC is literally the last one to die on the team and their soul purpose in the game is to do damage. So seeing them do the most damage or have the most kills is only fair As they can't initiate for the team, they cannot disengage for the team, they can't tank, and they provide no utility. Champions that have full combinations of range, sustain, cc, and mobility are OVERPOWERED. Not champions that deal damage and have a tiny bit of mobility.
: Why has Vayne not be nerfed yet
She might be slightly stronger than other adc but that doesnt mean she is op that means other adc are still underpowered.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-11T12:15:23.672+0000) > > Vayne isn't nerfed because vayne is reliant on her teammates to do well. > Stop bitching about adcs when nearly every champion in the game can burst an adc down through 90% of the game. And yet your alone in you opinion. I wonder why that is. My guess is your a Vayne or an adc main who doesn’t want his precious adcs touched even if they are completely overpowered. Stop trying to cover for riots mistakes and learn to admit when you champion is broken.
She has a 51% winrate that isn't overpowered, and she can easily be shutdown by getting denied farm. Are you sure ur not confusing Vayne with Kayle?
: Why has Vayne not be nerfed yet
Vayne isn't nerfed because vayne is reliant on her teammates to do well. Not to mention she is single target. Stop bitching about adcs when nearly every champion in the game can burst an adc down throughout 90% of the game. If vayne or any adc gets nerfed then we need to nerf burst damage on EVERY SINGLE other champion. If you dont want to get shit on by an adc then stop focusing the enemy frontline and focus the adc. I can assure you if you are getting ur butt beat by a Vayne then your team was losing to begin with.
: The new ranked system changes have caused some issues with matching making. That will be fixed by the time the season starts.
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: No Defense = Poor Gameplay
Yeah Im actually really tired of my teammates dying instantly as adc and having no impact on the game because fights are over when one aoe one shots half my team, and the little arcane comet flies off and puts me at 1hp.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:32:16.912+0000) > > If there is a tool to help someone who is trying to be responsible then why do you respond negatively about it? > > Because you think that everyone should feel and act like you do. > > It's that simple. Do you think the police should have to walk around with someone telling them "you shouldn't do that it's illegal"? People who don't have responsibility do not get to inconvenience others (by disabling their own ability to communicate) just because they refuse to control themselves.
I'm not hurting anyone by choosing to disable my own chat. I mean otherwise I will build up enough rage that I will truly say something hurtful to someone, and I do have moderate control but I EXPLODE when I EXPLODE. When I want to hurt your feelings I will. That's why I choose not to interact with people in my life in general.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-03-14T05:38:40.196+0000) > > Not everyone has self control there are mental conditions. A mental condition does not preclude you from being in society. If you're disabled enough to not function in society, you would not be playing League. If you aren't, society expects you to follow it's rules.
I'm disabled, I could in fact collect social security for it, but I work from home. I rarely interact with people apart from my fiance, and family.
afmghost (NA)
: Unbind enter
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-14T03:56:00.291+0000) > > Unbind enter ah good point
rujitra (NA)
: There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T03:36:46.317+0000) > > There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter. Not everyone has self control there are mental conditions.
Rioter Comments
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" - Not Letting Me Log In
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config go to the file called LeagueClientSettings . Open it in notepad ; remove line: gameflow-patcher-lock: null save relaunch client
Rioter Comments
: I'm not sure why you'd blame the boards for something that Riot games does. If you are unsatisfied with the state of a game, that's not the players' fault, it's both your own fault and the fault of the people who created the game. You choose to play the game. The developers are directly responsible for any changes, and they choose to listen/not listen to anything seen on these boards.
Tanks have never been useless in the game, these people just want to be able to 1v5 like they imagine adc are doing. When in reality ur getting beat by an enitre team when you lose.. not one player. Unless of course they have an int sion... Yeah lets make every tank int sion that will be a good meta
: Yah it over for us, Top lane and jungle 100% going to die now as roles and game going to be focus around the damn ADC all over again. Honestly balance team and community right now throwing the balance out of the window for good.
Oh no damage dealers who do damage who'd have thought. Damage does damage, Supports Protect, Mages Zone, Engage Disengage, reengage. Tanks Peel and Engage. Assasins burst down low health targets. Fighters engage, or burst depending on situation Like seriously you guys are getting bent about the game working the way it's supposed to. It's a strategy team game,if you want equal damage and health then play a first person shooter. The changes made in season 8 were horrendous for gameplay and viewership. The game is what it is, and was popular the way it was, so why alter a formula that people are clearly enjoy? They tried to make changes in COD and HALO. It caused halo to pretty much destroy it's entire franchise.. It nearly happened in COD too until they reverted it. Change is bad, and what you guys are asking for is basically world of warcraft pvp (news flash, that games pvp is a joke).
: Thank you Riot, for adding Iron tier.
This ranked system is totally inaccurate no matter how many divisions you add in because it's based off of wins. You can play better than everyone on the enemy team and still lose. It's even worst if you are an adc or mage player too, becaue you can win the shit out of lane and then get one shot by some mindless assasin just because their point and click ults are up. Games totally screwed and it's never going to change until they learn how to balance. When someone has low health, low resistances, low mobility they are trading those stats for damage. Gotta stop listening to cry baby fighters and tanks who keep getting blown up because they didn't build correctly. All roles and classes should be allowed to make a huge impact on the game. Otherwise ur jt gonna have overly skileld players in lower elos and underskilled players too high. It's also not helpful that one terrible player or troll can lose a game for a team easier than one really great player can carry. That will always make ranked not work.
: think about it twice though, I'd like to see this somehow fix by not taking your lp or somehow like that - however if riot decided to give everyone 0 lp just because 1 guy left that would meant everyone who is losing do the only one thing.... they would leave and didn't lose lp to the lose but remake and get out with same lp they had before - thinking about it twice this would actualy work IF there was solo ONLY ranked without duo because the one that leaves would lose lp and the rest of team don't which couldn't be possible in duo where your duo can save your from droping or not making promos and in flex well you get the idea I sound like rioter, even though I'm not one lol {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=DamSonWhUFndThis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QE5kE77w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T08:21:22.088+0000) > > think about it twice though, I'd like to see this somehow fix by not taking your lp or somehow like that > - however if riot decided to give everyone 0 lp just because 1 guy left that would meant everyone who is losing do the only one thing.... they would leave and didn't lose lp to the lose but remake and get out with same lp they had before > - thinking about it twice this would actualy work IF there was solo ONLY ranked without duo because the one that leaves would lose lp and the rest of team don't which couldn't be possible in duo where your duo can save your from droping or not making promos and in flex well you get the idea > > I sound like rioter, even though I'm not one lol {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} Another one another fcking afk this is 3/4 games THIS IS WHHHHYYYYY I WILL NEVER REFORM BECAUSE OF SHITTY FUCKING ASSHOLE TROLLS WHO SUCK THE FUN OUT OF EVVVVERRYYYYTHING
Rioter Comments
: The community isn't missing it. We realize gameplay toxicity is a problem, but we also realize a feasible long term solution hasn't been discover yet.
it can be solved by checking your kd at the end of the game.. ifyou go wicked negative.. you then be put in a game with other people who went wicked negative the game before. If you go wicked negative in that one rapid elo loss and put with feeders again.. Put the feeders with and agasint other feeders... "It's called rank". Stop placing people with 30% winrates with people with 70% winrates to try and make balance.. There are pleanty of people online that it can find matchs based on rank and previous game performance.
: Can you be banned for toxicity for joking around with someone
You can even though theres nothing in the terms of use that says you cant.. You wont howeevr be banned if u are a troll. Trolls seem to be the only ones having fun on thsi game.. so troll.
Saezio (EUNE)
: And never hover your pick until you need to pick. Dodges are so usual that you better not show anyone your pick. And of course don't tell them you are in promos, WTF are you thinking. Today's kids think they do you a favour if they play to win. They consider it a DOUBLE favour if you are in promos. THEY AINT DOING YOU A DOUBLE FAVOUR LOL BETTER LUCK NEXT PROMO ITS JUST A GAME
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INWxeEWQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-19T09:39:16.173+0000) > > And never hover your pick until you need to pick. Dodges are so usual that you better not show anyone your pick. And of course don't tell them you are in promos, WTF are you thinking. Today's kids think they do you a favour if they play to win. They consider it a DOUBLE favour if you are in promos. THEY AINT DOING YOU A DOUBLE FAVOUR LOL BETTER LUCK NEXT PROMO ITS JUST A GAME Honestly My champion pool is like 12 champions and I'm good at them so I could care less if someone bans something Im trying to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INWxeEWQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T04:37:01.465+0000) > > Im hard stuck in this elo, and I honestly feel skill wise like Im ready for the next.. I just can't seem to be blessed with teammates who want to try. Im getting alot of provisional players with 20% winrates all the time. Im playing adc too, so its just brutal to try and carry. Even when you are fed ur so vulnerable and can't be a play maker <usually>. Lol, no it just means you are not ready.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INWxeEWQ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-19T14:43:58.237+0000) > > Lol, no it just means you are not ready. Here are some recent clips. This is pretty average for how I play. You don't have to download the files there is a webplayer preview encoded.. Tell me wtf is so wrong with my mechanics that I shouldn't at least be able to climb to gold 5. https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt3kqie3re6q34z/8-22_NA1-2913354592_01.webm?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksz51efvv5szuxq/8-22_NA1-2913255661_01.webm?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/54aj0ruklc4gs8n/8-16_NA1-2853378725_01.webm?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/o01gol6s4djwt2i/Boosted%20Animal.webm?dl=0
: Don't tell people you are in your series or they will int
See here is another example.. Very next game midd way through the game our midlaner decides to sell all of his items and run around our nexus for the next 10 minutes.. Justcompletely afk trolled us for no reason.. Does he get punished probably not. Im tired of these trolls. I dontcare if its the end of the season they need to be banned.
: ELO POLICE WEO WEO WEO WEO Yeah people will see your winrate with less games than them and get jealous + troll. Happens at high elo too with that Janna player that mysteriously plays like crap when qtpie is their adc.
Im hard stuck in this elo, and I honestly feel skill wise like Im ready for the next.. I just can't seem to be blessed with teammates who want to try. Im getting alot of provisional players with 20% winrates all the time. Im playing adc too, so its just brutal to try and carry. Even when you are fed ur so vulnerable and can't be a play maker <usually>.
Rioter Comments
: Did you get punnished? It's best not to rage in chat regardless because the system (which is automated) is not that sophisticated but will detect toxicity. Plus, if the guy isn't trolling, you may be flaming a noob so they tend to tread carefully, here.
Yeah 25 game chat restriction, and the guy was definitely trolling XD. He was dancing in base spam pinging for the first 5 minutes of the game.. Then he realized he could go sit in a bush and take xp to make it worse.. Not to mention I just played with him the game before when he was playing KHAZIX Support. Not to mention his game history where you could see he was most likely int feeding. Even if he wasn't why is he not bronze then? > [{quoted}](name=1 800 GIT GOOD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qwKyeffo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T14:48:27.769+0000) > > Did you get punnished? It&#x27;s best not to rage in chat regardless because the system (which is automated) is not that sophisticated but will detect toxicity. Plus, if the guy isn&#x27;t trolling, you may be flaming a noob so they tend to tread carefully, here.
Rioter Comments
Escheton (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:51:04.811+0000) > > Nah I made the name because I was actually really toxic many seasons ago, and reformed when the community began to reform. > Also, I am mean, and I am a dick sometimes, and mute me if that bothers you. That&#x27;s what mute is for. Im not gonna claim I don&#x27;t nitpick on this game, but there is actually no reason why I can&#x27;t. It&#x27;s not like I threatened them, or used some horrible inflammatory remark to them. I just told them they lost us the game by not pinging.. which they did. And game 2 is absolutely ridiculous.. the only reason I was reported there is because the troll Darius begged for reports. Number of reports don't matter. A single report sets off the system, so whenever someone begs for reports all it does is make them reportable also. I think the problem is that you are pretty thick-skinned and you behave like everyone should be. Like it's their fault if they become hurt or upset, because you are thick-skinned so why would you bother investing energy in sugarcoating or dancing around something. Let em mute you. Problem with that is that's it's like a chef who has become numb if not immune to heat and burns on their hands handing people scorching hot plates and acting like it's their fault for getting burned. Sure, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. But we are not in the kitchen, you are that chef shoving burning plates into people's hands at a birthday party of someone you vaguely know that sent out an open invite to come and hang.
1) Yeah the guy got punished immediately after as far as I know. 2) You are comparing what I said to something that causes pain, or injury, but they don't to normal healthy people. The terms of use are very clear in defining behaviors that are punishable or aren't in all cases, and the summoner code is a guide for how you should act ,to be more sensitive , and aware of the types of personality you are describing. A more appropriate example would be like going on a date with someone to a bowling ally, and they keep trying to tell you how to bowl (when you don't really give a shit about bowling). Yeah they are annoying but you don't call the cops over it. The kind of behavior the rules describe, would be if your date was screaming at you, telling you if you don't start getting strikes then they are going to hurt you. Or call you names over it. Then call you up 3 times a week telling you you suck at bowling.. That's when you call the cops.
: If this is punish worthy then yall need therapy
I mean you guys are going on and on about the first game which is a stretch to say Im in violation of terms. What about game 2? I mean that is the biggest stretch of the two of them to try and say I was doing anything that violated the terms. If you think me Caps Lock asking my support to come bot and support me is wrong.. then yall are really really new to the game. Not to mention I had been sitting bot alone for like 6 minutes straight (winning my damn lane). We needed 3 autos on their turret to secure first tower, and I just didn't have enough damage to kill the adc and support to get to it. Like. I was 100% right in repeating that to get the "supports attention". Who I assumed was new at first, but turned out to be a troll <of course>.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:28:30.610+0000) > > I wasn&#x27;t harassing my team you have no clue what that word means. Pointing out that someone didn't ping is not harassment. Pointing it out 13 times on top of everything else is harassment.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:37:21.551+0000) > > Pointing out that someone didn&#x27;t ping is not harassment. > > Pointing it out 13 times on top of everything else is harassment. 1) It's actually not harassment regardless. . That's not what that word means or implies. 2) they were in all chat saying report Mute for toxic immediately after the first time I said it. . When the enemy team asked what I said I stepped in and corrected what the lying ass bot lane told them I said. Repeating something in defense of yourself is not harassing someone, especially when they are being malicious and trying to get reports against you for something minor. Harassment is like bothering someone with the intent to make them feel threatened, or intimidated in some way, or trying to persuade them to do something that is not right, over and over.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:31:51.507+0000) > > It&#x27;s funny how you say this in relation to these two games. It&#x27;s weird how a toxic player like me can get praised for being a good shot caller or really helpful just one game later. Just because you got praised doesn't mean much. Anyone can vote anything.
> [{quoted}](name=RiftCats,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=00030002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:42:19.557+0000) > > Just because you got praised doesn&#x27;t mean much. Anyone can vote anything. No they legit tell me usually. Ido go out of my way to help people especially when they ask.
: I will admit that I report people fairly often, though I never call for other people to do so and very rarely tell the 'target' I have done so. I will also admit I am probably more emotionally sensitive than it might be desirable I be (I once started crying because someone complemented my haircut). However, even people who are more resilient to the pressures created by life generally and this game specifically (presumably including the op) can probably agree that more negativity is unnecessary, as a sufficient amount of it is generated naturally without anyone willingly adding to it. If there is nothing uplifting to be said, perhaps nothing need be said at all.
You probably over report, and you don't know the rules then. You are confusing Summoner Code, with the actual Terms of Use, or are trying to exaggerate the situation to fit the terms, but that's not right either. The reason I said I was reporting them was not over pings it was because they were walking it down to be little turds, and they did stop doing it.. That's part of the reason whey I made the declaration.. I still reported them for int, but I at least got them to stop.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:18:27.934+0000) > > Yeah well that was issued by a bot that clearly wasn&#x27;t coded correctly, and triggered by people who don&#x27;t know the difference between summoner code, and reportable offenses. Like yourself, Like Sona, Like Halcyon, like so many who are being misinformed on the forums, and steered to report any little thing. All i can say is that you deserved the penalty, And plus i barely use the forums. Also this "steered to report any little thing" is somewhat good. It lets the people at riot ban toxic players like yourself. {{champion:119}}
It's funny how you say this in relation to these two games. It's weird how a toxic player like me can get praised for being a good shot caller or really helpful just one game later.
: You were harassing your team, which is reportable and punishable. Say it once and be done with it. Reminding people to ping MIA is fine. Asking to report a troll is fine. Saying it more than once is harassment, and blaming those mistakes on your loss is toxic. We're all humans, and all humans make mistakes. No one deserves to be harassed because of them.
I wasn't harassing my team you have no clue what that word means.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:13:24.729+0000) > > haha I rarely have a need to mute people, or ignore them.. it doesn&#x27;t affect my gameplay. Looked like it did since you received a penalty for it.
Yeah well that was issued by a bot that clearly wasn't coded correctly, and triggered by people who don't know the difference between summoner code, and reportable offenses. Like yourself, Like Sona, Like Halcyon, like so many who are being misinformed on the forums, and steered to report any little thing. The Reports are for people who are going out of their way to actually verbally attack someone.. As in Scare them, or make them feel bad about something they cannot control or change. Not getting fcking salty about being told how to ping and yelled at for not doing so. I mean this community has actually been misinformed to the point of believing that you aren't allowed to tell someone when they make a mistake in game, or tell them to do something that will help your team win.. You are allowed to do that. You just don't do it in ways that are like wrong.. Like calling someone a re****. And whether or not they admitted to being wrong, or were little crybabys about me calling them out... they did start spam pinging things after we had lost, which I will gladly take credit for,, because I would rather get spam pinged than not pinged.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-29T17:53:46.366+0000) > > The reality of these reports is that you got one troll on your team, and at the end of the game he lies and tells the enemy to report (for a lie about things I&#x27;v said) and they mindlessly do... If this kind of talk is punishable then this is the harshest most unrealistic system I have EVER SEEN IN ANY VIDEO GAME. /mute all, Then play the game and ignore these players. {{champion:236}}
haha I rarely have a need to mute people, or ignore them.. it doesn't affect my gameplay. Also if someones like harassing the fck outta someone calling them 'words' . sexually attacking a person etc.. I mean I want and need to know this. I don't wan't to see that kind of thing, and noone deserves that. There are things that the community needs to be vigilant about,and report. The fact that you confusing, bitching about someone not pinging; with something that is actually morally wrong.. that's where there is a major problem.
: What? I don't care about that. Where in the hell did I say anything about you being malicious for reporting someone you didn't think deserved punishment? This is what I mean, you need to read what I said, ACTUALLY read it. And make sure you understand it before you post another reply, because at this point we're literally not even having the same conversation anymore.
I was clarifying that point which I failed to do initially. I mean if I read what I wrote as a person who wasn't apart of the test.. then I would be like "why the fck are you reporting random people".. so yeah. I'm like amazed that you didn't consider that before I clarified. As far as what your comments have said.. There is no winning or losing here, unless Riot re-codes this bot which is clearly miss-identifying terms of use violations. And these chat logs prove that somethings not quite right with the bots. Triggering the bot to search my logs was correct, but then claiming I violated terms of use and punishing me is not.. I didn't violate the terms of use.
: If this is punish worthy then yall need therapy
Also just to clarify for GAME 2.. The player in question that I was bitching at.. Im pretty sure got punished for int feeding as well since I got a notification from the client that a player I reported was punished, and he was the only one I had reported in a while.. so...
: Read to understand, not just to reply. You're so focused on winning that you aren't even understanding the meaning behind what people are saying. This comment of yours is a perfect example, i wasn't talking about your punishment there, I was talking about your "test" of false reports. You claim to have tested false reports. I assume that this means you reported someone when you believed that they had done nothing punishable. I pointed out the fact that what you said in your chat logs - which got you punished, obviously - shows that you don't understand what is and is not punishable. **Chances are you reported someone who did something you thought wasn't punishable when it actually was punishable, and you're just assuming that you were right when you thought that what they said wasn't punishable.** You literally cannot prove a claim with a test when the premise of that claim is wrong in the first place.
I reported a friend who was asking us to report him after each game to see if it would trigger it. We weren't reporting some random person who didn't deserve it.. not malicious, no worries.
Show more

Mute Me Im Mean

Level 221 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion