Destaice (NA)
: Well first off I just want to point out you made a comment referencing that you said you wanted to report somebody but that comment doesn’t seem to exist. Next I just want to say arguing with people always makes the situation worse and it’s never worth doing. Contributing to the problem makes you part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EvHywslb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-11T05:19:09.280+0000) > > Well first off I just want to point out you made a comment referencing that you said you wanted to report somebody but that comment doesn’t seem to exist. > > Next I just want to say arguing with people always makes the situation worse and it’s never worth doing. Contributing to the problem makes you part of the problem. I just didn't add it there was more to the chat list but what i asked support with on what triggered it or what was toxic was what is listed. on top of heard back from support and it is kinda why i just asked the players.... "Hey again, Muting players I get that this is a frustrating situation, and you want as much context as possible, but I'm afraid that Player Support isn't here to argue with players. I can't change the rules, and I can't put you in touch with the teams that do. Like I've mentioned before, this permanent ban was placed correctly in accordance with our Terms of Use. I'm afraid that we will not be reversing this ban under any circumstance. If you have a new question that isn't related to this suspension, or to the penalty system, let me know. Otherwise, I will have to close this ticket. SanguineDogma Player Behavior & Game Agent Zaun Alley-Dweller "I licked this bolt for you!"" Not even arguing with them just asking a simple question pointing out why i am saying what i am saying when i throw in good points i get hit with a simple auto reply... I say auto reply and copy and paste because for what was said obviously support doesn't read the ticket, but hey it's cool still question myself on why i even deal with league but hey until something that isn't battle royal comes around with pvp Plus i don't know how many times i need to say i don't even care about the ban overall i just want to know what support listed as bad verse what i was told chat is suppose to be used for is not what i used it for... Again it's cool and all but i think it is pretty offensive and toxic how they don't give a fuck about players but accept their money but when something happens refuse to explain things.... why have an option to "DISPUTE" the action if they don't even care to look over things... Yeah they have a lot of people with tickets and support is busy.... But again find it funny how the corki that was shit talkin the team ans using chat for just shit talk and degrading team members didn't get punished but hey, it's cool moving on I'm just too r%%%%%ed to understand something and they're not gonna spoon feed me on why and that is cool
: Can someone explain this to me?
Just my main issue is how it doesn't even matter what the situation was and riot goes by automatic system that is flawed and what pisses me off is with this agent that stopped responding to my tickets at least for today contradicts themselves with the auto replies "in-game chat is really meant to be used for coordinating strategy with your teammates and working together to win the game!" A bull shit lie best thing to do is not use chat at all... is what i am slowly learning the times i get banned is when i "communicate" with my team the only time i don't get banned is if i am being lowkey dumbass in chat and just being random asf... the only times i don't get banned... I can go 100 games being random and saying random things in chat not even dealing with league playing casual but less then 20 games "Communicating" with my team on a serious manner... But eh, some more things to add to my list of what not to do in league. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Only thing i am salty about is after 7 years i hit gold within the same day perm banned {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: 80% of the time I see these kinds of chat logs where there wasn't something overly "offensive" being said, I see arguing with the word "report" thrown around 3 or more times. The automated system likely went after you for saying the "r" word (report). I have a friend who argues and calls people insults in every game he plays in. He knows how to avoid bans though because he is pretty familiar with which words trigger it the automated system.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EvHywslb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T04:00:00.424+0000) > > 80% of the time I see these kinds of chat logs where there wasn't something overly "offensive" being said, I see arguing with the word "report" thrown around 3 or more times. The automated system likely went after you for saying the "r" word (report). I have a friend who argues and calls people insults in every game he plays in. He knows how to avoid bans though because he is pretty familiar with which words trigger it the automated system. Okay i should of known that because again on my other accounts when i got banned it was me telling a person you can get banned for what they did and "reported" jokes on me at the end of the game i got banned... or chat restricted..
: I am taking it you were jg and not ganking them enough. Problem with an auto punishment system, you may say nothing wrong "technically" but if they have enough people report you, then you get the ban. I hate to say you just have to drop it, but you have to just drop it, accept the loss prob, and move on. Better not to get chat banned and take 1 L then have 5-10 L's because you couldn't work with decent team. Auto ban system based on numbers does not reflect or change player behavior, and when you are JG and they can't hold lane to 4 min without a gank, it really sucks for you. Saw that the other day and they were flaming my JG. Then after we won bot lane, and I went to help him push mid in, he was "don't help, I wan't JG" I just said "team game" and left it alone. Did support my JG though who did nothing wrong and said "not his job to help you hold lane at 4 min". Sorry man, People don't support those that are sometimes right because they don't want an afk. So they mute or just say nothing. Not fair, just way it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Billybaroo2314,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EvHywslb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:54:21.693+0000) > > I am taking it you were jg and not ganking them enough. Problem with an auto punishment system, you may say nothing wrong "technically" but if they have enough people report you, then you get the ban. I hate to say you just have to drop it, but you have to just drop it, accept the loss prob, and move on. Better not to get chat banned and take 1 L then have 5-10 L's because you couldn't work with decent team. > > Auto ban system based on numbers does not reflect or change player behavior, and when you are JG and they can't hold lane to 4 min without a gank, it really sucks for you. Saw that the other day and they were flaming my JG. Then after we won bot lane, and I went to help him push mid in, he was "don't help, I wan't JG" I just said "team game" and left it alone. Did support my JG though who did nothing wrong and said "not his job to help you hold lane at 4 min". > > Sorry man, People don't support those that are sometimes right because they don't want an afk. So they mute or just say nothing. Not fair, just way it is. Nah i was top and yeah after my 15th perm banned i am still learning what to say what not to say what to do and what not to do... my last 14 day ban on this account was cause i was asking/questioning why a team mate did something... guess it was toxic didn't even say any cuss words or come off offensive..
Kanzler (NA)
: Might want to send in a ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y1wBpLte,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T11:04:20.122+0000) > > Might want to send in a ticket. Ticket will not do shit lol rated m for mature game more like e for everyone.....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
YuuMew (EUW)
: riot needs to fix this champ... the champion picture showing up when she's on someone seems random. her general stats are way too low, and her heal is weaker than taric's one.
> [{quoted}](name=YuuMew,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4zIMqq0g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T09:03:12.256+0000) > > riot needs to fix this champ... > the champion picture showing up when she's on someone seems random. > her general stats are way too low, and her heal is weaker than taric's one. Nah tbh if she was any stronger she would be too strong
rujitra (NA)
: No. The end of season rewards are based on your standing at the end of the season, not your highest standing during the season. It is similar to playoffs in sports - you make it in based on your rank at the end of the season, not based on your highest rank during the season. Many teams are ranked #1 in a league, conference, or division that don't make the playoffs.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nZTv03ou,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T07:03:35.955+0000) > > No. The end of season rewards are based on your standing at the end of the season, not your highest standing during the season. It is similar to playoffs in sports - you make it in based on your rank at the end of the season, not based on your highest rank during the season. Many teams are ranked #1 in a league, conference, or division that don't make the playoffs. ah ok
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Muting players,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBIwY27p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T19:13:55.312+0000) > > True but without being toxic? Doesn't really make sense... You could have a good game everyone joking around no one mad at each other all things are good but let someone report you just for the hell of it "trigger" words is what will get u restricted or ban But not really my point of what I am saying. > > For one it is self-done so regardless of the fact how is it much of an issue? > To be honest, giving players this option would be a benefit to a lot... The only “trigger words” are racist, homophobic, or otherwise extremely inappropriate words/phrases that have no place. The number of these words can be counted on two hands (ok, maybe 3, because nobody knows the exact number, but it certainly isn’t more than 15). People are not banned because of the words they use. They are banned because of the attitudes and behaviors they display. Further, when you “self mute” yourself, you are inconveniencing other players who would not be able to have you communicate with them. You self mute? Cool. What happens when you need to say something that would help your team? You can’t. And they’re punished for your problem of no self control.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBIwY27p,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T19:45:32.492+0000) > > The only “trigger words” are racist, homophobic, or otherwise extremely inappropriate words/phrases that have no place. The number of these words can be counted on two hands (ok, maybe 3, because nobody knows the exact number, but it certainly isn’t more than 15). > > People are not banned because of the words they use. They are banned because of the attitudes and behaviors they display. > > Further, when you “self mute” yourself, you are inconveniencing other players who would not be able to have you communicate with them. You self mute? Cool. What happens when you need to say something that would help your team? You can’t. And they’re punished for your problem of no self control. mmm not true? Don't know if i am explaining it well or not dunno... But think of it as the old warding system. Yeah, that is a perfect example, old warding system vs new is how the chat is. Has nothing to do with being toxic or whatever else just be more focused on the game and not with random crap. [offtopic4rujita] An FYI i can tell you for 100% fact it is trigger words and not how you explained it I've been banned many many many times some i can understand yeah i just got stupid but no it is trigger words on top of anything "negative" and that is N/A meaning just keep quiet.. I've been banned once for talking about stuff that had nothing to do with league not toxic, not inappropriate but just having a general chat and I got banned for it asked riot about it and legit got told "it had nothing to do with the game" Believe me or not IDC but I've been banned for so much crap that makes no sense that riot contradicts themselves on it is crazy. People abuse reporting in-game and riot would count those reports... Again you don't need to believe me but I'd post my old history from my other accounts from what support said that is hella contradicting But as the tag stated this has nothing to do with the whole topic just saying this because you think "The only “trigger words” are racist, homophobic, or otherwise extremely inappropriate words/phrases that have no place" And "They are banned because of the attitudes and behaviors they display" Just saying that is not true... there is no riot employ judging but an automatic system does... You can have the most positive attitude be nice as they come but say a trigger word and get reported and you're done lol... I've put it to the test again u don't need to believe me but i don't care as this has nothing to do with the jokestion
rujitra (NA)
: Riot will not make options that decrease communication. The goal is not you chat less. The goal is you communicate without being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBIwY27p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T19:07:04.310+0000) > > Riot will not make options that decrease communication. > > The goal is not you chat less. The goal is you communicate without being toxic. True but without being toxic? Doesn't really make sense... You could have a good game everyone joking around no one mad at each other all things are good but let someone report you just for the hell of it "trigger" words is what will get u restricted or ban But not really my point of what I am saying. For one it is self-done so regardless of the fact how is it much of an issue? To be honest, giving players this option would be a benefit to a lot...
Rioter Comments
youthere (NA)
: Why is smurfing a thing that's okay?
The term smurfing is stupid -_- like I've played for 7 years... what am i super smurfing 7?
: Honestly, I think I should be Gold, Currently in my Promos for Silver 1. Hopefully this year I make it to Gold. Since I'm a support main (though I can do other roles) I generally don't do well if my adc doesn't do well or just tilts/afks. So that's the major thing for me holding me back. Plus the occasional bad team.
> [{quoted}](name=oNOVAo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fNQq4dA8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-08T10:21:42.502+0000) > > Honestly, I think I should be Gold, Currently in my Promos for Silver 1. Hopefully this year I make it to Gold. Since I'm a support main (though I can do other roles) I generally don't do well if my ADC doesn't do well or just tilts/afks. So that's the major thing for me holding me back. Plus the occasional bad team. I find myself stuck in s4-s2 Shoot a lot of games I get discouraged because it seems like no matter what lane I play the jungle ganks/helps everyone else and ignores me... Shoot it made me so mad I legit got my main perm banned because I thought maybe if I get my last lvl 30+ account perm banned maybe I'll quit. Yeah, 2 mins after the game ended I knew I fucked up... An when I'm the carry of the game I get "fed man's syndrome" and end up throw... Played against a booster boosting someone... Showed me yeah I deserve to be in low silver my apm/reaction time was so darn slow the champion I played to carry myself from iron through bronze into silver was like I didn't even know how to play it. Did some good trades but in the end, it didn't even matter.
: No, I'm supposed to be in iron yo what is this mockery!? {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fNQq4dA8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T10:06:48.621+0000) > > No, I'm supposed to be in iron yo what is this mockery!? {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Bruh.. the only people stuck in iron are people that need to be it's like riot made iron to filter the trolls out of the other tiers but the same could be said with bronze. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}[touch me emote]{{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Valðr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T00:51:28.356+0000) > > Thats sad. They have a "Touch Me" emote which is obviously sexual innuendo, yet a girl got banned for her name being "Sexual Girl" referencing Evelynn. And a Rioter told one player that their matchmaking is broken, that player gets frustrated after a 10+ game fabricated lose streak and gets banned for explaining that wards are free! It is sad what their priorities are. Like the player in ranked who gets frustrated with their 3-4 inter in a row and then gets banned for telling them to stop inting. just sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Paintchíp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-05-05T16:00:58.953+0000) > > And a Rioter told one player that their matchmaking is broken, that player gets frustrated after a 10+ game fabricated lose streak and gets banned for explaining that wards are free! It is sad what their priorities are. Like the player in ranked who gets frustrated with their 3-4 inter in a row and then gets banned for telling them to stop inting. just sad. No one has the name sexual boy and i'm sure they did but was forced to get it changed shoot if i switched my name to that i bet i'd get forced to change it
: Emote "Touch me"
put the emotes together u can make a dirty picture story. ima do that too see if riot removes it for "sexual content" me using their own shit loool
: > [{quoted}](name=Muting players,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000600020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T06:28:06.075+0000) > > Why i didn't really reply to this comment. I see what the person is saying but... Kinda took it into left field... > People be like "it's 2018 (now 2019) nothing wrong with being gay" To be honest there was never anything wrong with it... And I am sure in the future this will change just how culture and everything else changes over time. Something that was ok for tv back in the 80s and 90s is taboo nowadays... > Things that were ok to do in league back 2-4 years ago are now a ban... I mean yeah there's nothing wrong with being gay, but if you aren't then you aren't, it has nothing to do with whether there's anything wrong with it.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0006000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T06:37:58.253+0000) > > I mean yeah there's nothing wrong with being gay, but if you aren't then you aren't, it has nothing to do with whether there's anything wrong with it. Yeah true
: > [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-05T02:12:46.656+0000) > > Don't say no homo. It makes it sound like you would be embarrassed to be called gay. Which then make it seem like you think being gay is something to be embarrassed about. Now i know that sounds like im stringing things together and im not attacking you here. I dont think your going around saying "i hate gay people". I guess the easiest way to put it is its not very classy. > > I see people say that and its just kinda bleh. Not the worst thing ever but enough to make you kinda note that you didnt like it much. Or maybe they say it because they aren't gay? I mean it has nothing to do with homosexuality itself, but if you aren't, then you aren't. It's that simple lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00060002,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:48:28.670+0000) > > Or maybe they say it because they aren't gay? I mean it has nothing to do with homosexuality itself, but if you aren't, then you aren't. It's that simple lol. Why i didn't really reply to this comment. I see what the person is saying but... Kinda took it into left field... People be like "it's 2018 (now 2019) nothing wrong with being gay" To be honest there was never anything wrong with it... And I am sure in the future this will change just how culture and everything else changes over time. Something that was ok for tv back in the 80s and 90s is taboo nowadays... Things that were ok to do in league back 2-4 years ago are now a ban...
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:32:27.610+0000) > > Demons like Evelynn and Tahm have certain conditions to claim victims. Hers is that she needs to be touched. > > This is why taking the forms of terrifying monsters didn't work out so well and she had to change her tactics. Uhm actually she just needs desire.. she uses the promise of a touch to seduce her victims, but yeah Eve's a virgin.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:34:55.248+0000) > > Uhm actually she just needs desire.. she uses the promise of a touch to seduce her victims, but yeah Eve's a virgin. L Just like how the "virgin mary" was a "virgin" Just didn't know who was the baby daddy.
SEKAI (OCE)
: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/overlordmaruyama/images/3/37/Touch_Me_Databook.png/revision/latest?cb=20170319002900 Meet the Paladin of Pure Silver, none other than Lord "Touch Me". For those who get the reference...
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:19:38.918+0000) > > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/overlordmaruyama/images/3/37/Touch_Me_Databook.png/revision/latest?cb=20170319002900 > > Meet the Paladin of Pure Silver, none other than Lord "Touch Me". > > For those who get the reference... overlord..? OH... oh... OH!!!!!! Konosuba
: > [{quoted}](name=Muting players,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:59:48.749+0000) > > Again toss that emote with an Annie icon and u tell me -_- shit even media will cover that crap and league will be under fire lool so don't tell me it isn't sexual I mean idk about you but I don't find little girls saying "touch me" to be sexual, if you do that would be a bit odd, annie is like 9
> [{quoted}](name=God Hates Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:14:20.693+0000) > > I mean idk about you but I don't find little girls saying "touch me" to be sexual, if you do that would be a bit odd, annie is like 9 uh, no comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Muting players,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHhEjgEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:48:28.433+0000) > > YEAH PRETTY WEIRD but in client / game i don't have 1 and i like it pretty cool So it is more likely that it is just a visual bug possibly due to a corrupted file somewhere. Nothing major but its not really going to appear for everyone tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHhEjgEk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:58:40.405+0000) > > So it is more likely that it is just a visual bug possibly due to a corrupted file somewhere. Nothing major but its not really going to appear for everyone tbh. I thought so too but it isn't, everyone can see i don't have an icon when in games/lobby got asked a few times "How do you have no icon" I feel special.
: Touch me is only sexual if you think of it sexually
> [{quoted}](name=God Hates Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:58:32.413+0000) > > Touch me is only sexual if you think of it sexually Again toss that emote with an Annie icon and u tell me -_- shit even media will cover that crap and league will be under fire lool so don't tell me it isn't sexual
: you got one here
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHhEjgEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:45:22.736+0000) > > you got one here YEAH PRETTY WEIRD but in client / game i don't have 1 and i like it pretty cool
Rioter Comments
Valðr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HOT PINK,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T01:41:41.280+0000) > > Which they already reverted and said it was done because of automated system, so your point is? My point is that they contradict themselves, also this was an issue no less than two days ago, sorry I'm not on the boards 24/7 bud.
> [{quoted}](name=Valðr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T03:51:04.350+0000) > > My point is that they contradict themselves, also this was an issue no less than two days ago, sorry I'm not on the boards 24/7 bud. Plus she had to fight it... lol... if it was an automated system and it was but they saw a prob with it and seen how they contradicted themselves
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Muting players,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-05T02:30:13.872+0000) > > SHE ONLY got unbanned/name reverted cause of how crap blew up and how they contradicted them selves 200 upvotes on the boards is not "blowing up" and Riot did not change it because of any boards backlash, only because of further inspection.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T03:06:18.102+0000) > > 200 upvotes on the boards is not "blowing up" and Riot did not change it because of any boards backlash, only because of further inspection. Oi you get what I mean But no seriously... If no sexual content is "allowed" how come there is a lot of sexual content in league o: Yes, it isn't 100% directed to it buuut common Take this into thought, What if riot had that emote but instead of evelynn it's Annie? If that isn't supposed to be sexual think about it, everyone. replace evelynn with annie.
Valðr (NA)
: Thats sad. They have a "Touch Me" emote which is obviously sexual innuendo, yet a girl got banned for her name being "Sexual Girl" referencing Evelynn.
> [{quoted}](name=Valðr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T00:51:28.356+0000) > > Thats sad. They have a "Touch Me" emote which is obviously sexual innuendo, yet a girl got banned for her name being "Sexual Girl" referencing Evelynn. SHE ONLY got unbanned/name reverted cause of how crap blew up and how they contradicted them selves
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: We will never know I don't see the point either i guess they're enjoying it in their own fucked up way?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MMALf2kt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:59:36.460+0000) > > We will never know > > I don't see the point either > > i guess they're enjoying it in their own fucked up way? It just hurts me like i was top play vs an Akali... Do you know the effect of seeing that skin in the way people put it how it affects my gameplay?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Muting players

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion