Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Quinzley,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFVeOhRI,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:56:54.166+0000) > > Phobia is an irrational fear. Fear of Islam is not irrational. But lets not derail this thread. What you just said is incredibly racist.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFVeOhRI,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T16:23:59.527+0000) > > What you just said is incredibly racist. 'Islam is not a race. ' I would be scared of Nazi's and we wouldn't cll that racist. Getting too political.
: If you have to change your name, change it to RitoHatesMuslims
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFVeOhRI,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:55:18.039+0000) > > If you have to change your name, change it to RitoHatesMuslims I think you are wrong. It is probably to prevent anti'Muslim' names. Get rid of the word so people can't make a name insulting to Muslims.
: Obvious islamophobia is obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=Itwastuesday,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFVeOhRI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:25:34.953+0000) > > Obvious islamophobia is obvious. I think you are wrong. It is probably to prevent anti'Muslim' names. Get rid of the word so people can't make a name insulting to Muslims.
: > [{quoted}](name=Supreme Senpai69,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u1PA1JiO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-17T00:30:05.780+0000) > > Don't beat yourself up over that one. You only missed it because she's invisible. ಠ_ಠ
Don't beat yourself off over that one. You.... she's....
: On 'thin skins' and 'SJWs' and other tired, toxic player talking points
Colte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbK4yaTJ,comment-id=001700010000,timestamp=2018-04-08T10:00:12.848+0000) > > Please, puhlease, we need to talk about how there are not fatchicks in league. This is unfair to fat people everywhere. Who cares about this Yi who emoted after killing this noob (cus poster obviously didn't read it). PLEASE NO I DONT WANT TO PERMABAN MRS.MCDONALDS
RRRREEEEEEE I will not accept you or anyone banning my diversity. You f* f* sexist pga facist Hitler. You cannot do that, I will riot to Riot games if it happens. They will make permanent unban status on Misister BurgerKing, don't limit us to your current naming standards). Flash [social {{sticker:garen-swing}} JUSTICE] Flash [social {{sticker:garen-swing}} JUSTICE] Flash [social {{sticker:garen-swing}} JUSTICE]
: You can see Yorick near Katarina's right shoulder in Ziggs Pool Party splashart. He looks a bit different, since this was before his VGU. Riven can be seen behind Katarina by the pool board. You can see Aatrox climbing the high board by the palm tree in the background, in Grave's Pool Party splashart. As for Evelynn, I assume it's her in the pool (also before the VGU), since there isn't really any other blue skinned figure in league.
I feel like the Riven could be Nid (she has white hair in other skins), but it is too unclear and doesn't look like the Lee Sin Nid pic. Is that XinZhao or just a random spear person between the boards.
MysterQ (NA)
: [Mastery 7 White Knight Emote]
[Mastery 7 White Knight Emote]
MysterQ (NA)
: For sure [Mastery 7 White Knight Emote]
[Mastery 7 White Knight Emote]
: That may have been the intention and it may have worked to reduce verbal toxicity or ping spamming for those who are winning, I don't have the stats for that. However, whenever you're losing and on edge and someone has been flashing the dabbing penguin on every kill on you or when you misplay, that can trigger an increase in toxicity. Basically: Emotes are funny and cute the majority of the time for those who didn't mess up, not true for those who are losing/messed up.
For sure [Mastery 7 White Knight Emote]
: As much as I think the Dabbing Penguin emote is adorable. I only want it to tilt my enemy team. It's pictographic BM and Riot knew exactly what they were doing. They purposefully release aggressive or gloaty emotes. Everyone who's played years of league previous to the emote releases knew what would happen. It's the same reason Taunts were introduced at all in the first place. Emotes were just the evolution of the taunt.
I use the smiley ones to praise my team. I don't own any BM ones ..... yet
Colte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gear Jammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbK4yaTJ,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-04-08T03:57:40.566+0000) > > Fucking seriously? THis is the highest voted post at the moment... Someone whining about some BULLSHIT!!!!??? > You people need to seriously grow the fuck up and stop making mountains out of molehills. see this dude getting tilted by votes, classic league of legends right here XD {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Please, puhlease, we need to talk about how there are not fatchicks in league. This is unfair to fat people everywhere. Who cares about this Yi who emoted after killing this noob (cus poster obviously didn't read it).
: is kaisa considered good, neutral or evil in terms of alignment?
We at Riot games like grey-zone champions.
: Yeah Riot should just give every female character a mandatory Hijab and rename LoL to League of Jihad
: Sexualization: What's okay and what's not
ZeeWolfZ (NA)
: I LOVE LOSING FULL LP FOR AFK/QUITTERS
i have complained on this several times. The current system is terrible. The disadvantaged team (4v5 is not balanced MMR) loses LP for a game out of their control. Riot thinks thats ok. Oh yea, we 'cant' fix this because abuse and 'LP is limited' giving away too much LP would break the game lul. The person who RECONNECTS, you know the innocent guy. Loses LP even if the team wins. Ok what? Fix your unfun system Riot.
: Hey there! Thing is if they leave or afk then Leave Buster will bite them. If they make a bad habit of leaving games then they will start getting punished. Leave Buster does work. ~KittySuppSquad {{sticker:sona-playing}} {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Doesn't help with THIS game RIGHT now.
Kythers (NA)
: Proposed fix to Kai'sa's neck (draft)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cIBdA2JE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:42:45.501+0000) > > Probably because it's also a skin-tight suit that is effectively just another layer of skin with weapons mounted on the wrists and shoulders. The complaint was only about the neckline. And even if we have to play this game of "there has to be a reason for it" since her suit is just a living void creature clinging to her it makes sense that it would fit itself to her form, also the sleek fit makes it much easier to perform actions that she will need to survive in the void. But news flash, women in the real world are not attractive for a reason, they just are because thats how the genetics worked out for them.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cIBdA2JE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:48:28.038+0000) > > The complaint was only about the neckline. > > And even if we have to play this game of "there has to be a reason for it" since her suit is just a living void creature clinging to her it makes sense that it would fit itself to her form, also the sleek fit makes it much easier to perform actions that she will need to survive in the void. > > But news flash, women in the real world are not attractive for a reason, they just are because thats how the genetics worked out for them. Can you link to original thread?
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rIo0Qdzh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-08T07:16:53.259+0000) > > Except she isn't, but a human who survived there?... I'm not sure what this has to do with my question. I asked if her skin, being an autonomous organism, is constantly copping a feel.
> [{quoted}](name=A Superb Villain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rIo0Qdzh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-08T07:18:23.513+0000) > > I'm not sure what this has to do with my question. > > I asked if her skin, being an autonomous organism, is constantly copping a feel. Yea, but it hates breast. Therefore it doesn't fully engulf her. A* man confirmed.
: Not until every ignorant sexist is proven wrong. Most of these men against Riot's spology have taken ZERO feminist or sociology courses. Frankly, their opinions are as good as worthless. I could name dozens of books to read to counter their entry-level """intelligent""" crutiques of social justice and feminism, but they wont bother reading anyways and would prefet playing videogames instead of being enlightened.
heh, feminist and sociology courses
: I hope that Riot make Kai'sa more sexual if they change her
Did people complain that much about the cleavahe? I for one find her in game model ugly. Like beyond ugly, not a good representation of the splash.
Noclip (NA)
: The permanent ban is judging 2 games. Game 1: I chose to sit in base and let the enemy end because our jungler was afk in base and our top laner dced. I decided to take the easy way out instead of playing out an obviously lost game. Game 2: I played well and we won but I got into a verbal altercation calling our top laner a few choice names followed by muting them (which i should have done from the start). I just vented without thinking and likely deserve this punishment.
You are in the wrong, but Top also signed the ToS (that every loves bringing up) which says Riot can't control everyone's speech, you may see mature content or hateful content. I get it, this doesn't sound like it was your first time. But it is such a big punishment for something that could happen to many people. And all these noble knights want to say no it only happens to terrible people, but I have never been punished but I have definitely said mean words by mistake.
: Riot already had something similar to perma chat ban for a while. For poor chat behavior you would just constantly accrue ever-increasing games that you were chat restricted. But this didn't help the situation. Riot said that most of the players that effectively got a permanent chat restriction (like, 500-1000 games before the restriction would be finished) would just find other methods of showing their poor behavior when they were unable to do so through chat. Like trolling. And while trolling is bannable, it's much MUCH harder to spot without doing manual reviews. So Riot scrapped it. What's the point of permanently chat banning someone if they still behave poorly, but in new ways that is harder to catch?
Read my second part. Let the guy flame, just hide all his chat from everyone else. Diablo2 had the squelch system where you could take but hide it from others. Just have that feature, so he is on permamute from everyone else but doesn't realize it (unless he duo's). It is true they can troll other ways, but if they start trolling other ways then they are truly terrible players and deserve to be gone. But I have seen many people claim chat bans/perma bans for pretty light language. Every can have a mental slip sometimes.
Noclip (NA)
: i was just permanently banned - seems a bit too severe for someone having a poor day
Riot should honestly imo just do a perma chat ban. Like why take away years of your time, just remove your chat option and no more flame. Better yet, let you talk. But don't show it to anyone. You can be incredibly toxic and never know. (Granted has some game implications).
: Thoughts of becoming a graphic design major
More Reddit info since it came up. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8adgo9/high_schoolers_what_do_you_want_to_major_in/dwxwphn/
: > [{quoted}](name=TsundereHeiress,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=7U9Jg1Fh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:04:29.643+0000) > > It has nothing to do with hating the president. In fact I'm completely neutral about him. The problem I have, is flaunting a good champ like Quinn in American colors while we are hot sh!t right now with the increased racism. The last thing I want is for American Quinn to be born during this time because of before mentioned issue. Racism isn't even what's scratching the surface of issues right now. I may have brought up the president, but if you read the last line with more detail, I brought up more than him by saying "Not in our current time". If we made an American Quinn right now, imagine how the other countries would feel. Yes. Racism and Riots are all over the world. But, right now they are a lot worse. All I'm saying is hold off on that Quinn skin until America gets a little better. Currently we're in a online civil war on whether or not our president's views on people are appropriate or not. American Quinn needs to be brought into a peaceful time. So go ahead and "pity" me or "feel sorry" for me. I said why I don't think that kind of skin is appropriate right now. It's up to you to talk trash about me or not. > > While you view it as just a skin, I'm looking at the possible outcomes that skin could cause in our current country's status. The only parallels I see between quinn and trump is that the are both nationalists. Which makes me wonder if she would actually support trump? I think what you have stated is right but you have to realize that most demacians are nationalist and trump's america is very nationalist too. Also who cares what other countries would think? It's not like America would give a crap about what they "think" anyway. But if Quinn gets an American skin, I want a Canadian Teemo.
Teemo will represent the country he deserves... hell... oh he already has that skin
: Rework Janna with skillshots?
If they are skillshots, she would get even more power. Maybe just don't lose.
: Murica Quinn
Oh man, it might be wrong but Martin Lucian King Jr. Maybe Thresh X or Malcolm Thresh.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGX8BGAE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-03T19:51:36.937+0000) > > I thought the Challenger line turned into Conqueror? Besides that, explain Karma. Clearly everyone else already knows about AD Karma. Catch up. /s Thanks for correcting me.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGX8BGAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-03T19:48:25.841+0000) > > Conqueror Ekko incoming incorrect. AP champions are usually Challengers.
Rioter Comments
: Nautilus lore - what's most important to you?
I just want to say good job, I don't know if this is due to the Varus story or not. But I am sure Naut-lore fans care if they see this (hopefully).
Onotori (NA)
: How do I force my team to pick intelligently?
It sounds like the enemy team was just as squishy. So honestly if you delete them first, you are golden.
VNRG (EUW)
: Anyone can beat my worst day ever?
Spend 4 years in Medical school. Borrow 200,000 in Medical school. Fail to get an accepted job, loans have to be paid back, have to literally wait one year before applying again for a job, chances to get job second time are even lower. Not me, but an unfortunate handful of students. A game is small business.
: > [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M1FxrptH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-25T08:40:47.875+0000) > > For real, if you just keep pushing top (wisely) you will carry the game Never seems to work on my team. Whenever I try to splitpush toplane, I draw 3-4 enemies to my lane. That would be okay if my team decides to take objectives elsewhere on the map. But no, instead they decide to take that moment to recall, or do raptors. Teammates also never help out with vision. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Yea, teams don't play smart. You have to play for yourself sometimes. I quit toplane, but that is why I said maybe some streams would help. If you don't see three enemies on the map, don't push past Krugs. Once three show up push push more. Then back off when they head towards you. It may be slow but eventually you will apply pressure to help your team (if all 4 don't die). If all 4 do die, at least hopefully you cn get an inhib/turret.
: How do I carry as yorick
Is this Bronze/Silver? For real, if you just keep pushing top (wisely) you will carry the game. I know it sucks if you team throws in mid or something, but I have lost many games to Yoricks who even lost lane but just stay top forever while ignored and take inhib. Bronze/Silver have no idea how to handle Yorick/answer splitpush (this includes me). As long as noone is fed you should be able to push. Maybe watch some toplaner streams? I am sure there isa Yorick OTP you could watch. Or just any toplaner who splitpushes a lot to see when he pushes hard and when he backs off. I understand wanting to teamfight. And I have lost to some Yoricks who leave Maiden top and group mid. But I think that unless you are fed, you should just stay top (if you are fed you can do real damage in teamfight). But even if you are fed, you should just stay top. only things I found on brief google https://www.twitch.tv/kostickatv (some orick) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkk9h4q6iXcrCUfKjkpuPVQ/videos (apparently some yorick.. but not english.. not even sure if LoL lol...)
: You mean Reese's cups? Pieces are the m&m looking candy that come in orange, yellow and brown colors. Also do you have dull or no feeling in your fingers? Or did you simply slide one out of the pack into your mouth?
> [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NvIcu4a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T09:15:13.431+0000) > > You mean Reese's cups? Pieces are the m&m looking candy that come in orange, yellow and brown colors. > > Also do you have dull or no feeling in your fingers? Or did you simply slide one out of the pack into your mouth? Friend was just clumsy. Maybe they thought OP already took off the wrapper so they ate it whole, geeze.
: So does this mean 2 mid laners now?
Depends on ELO. I'm sure in higher ELOs real supports can put in a lot more work.
Kythers (NA)
: girlfriend application thread
Wait, are you the girl applying. or are you the guy looking for applicants.
: > [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k7562WMA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T19:04:54.655+0000) > > Wait, is giving up allowed? I can't tell by your wording. Giving up is not allowed, no. Apologies for the wording. I meant that currently the system isn't accurate *enough* at real-time feeding detection to implement some sort of system that lets you quit games with intentional feeders without it being exploitable in any game where a teammate is doing extremely poorly.
I am curious myself. The report has negative attitude 'giving up' so I have used that sometimes as a reason to report (even if it does nothing). But the game has FF in the game. I usually use that when someone FFs every x-minutes while still in a winnabe game, but I guess when you mean giving up you mean just waiting in base literally?? I mean, you said try something fun in the game. But if I try something fun, that is kind of giving up (on winning).
ohn0se (NA)
: Update.. 0/14/1 at 18 min.
Dang. 1assist = automatic system won't detect the inting.
: > [{quoted}](name=ohn0se,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k7562WMA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-18T18:33:08.122+0000)Fair enough, but it's a game, and what if I can't find anything fun to do in the game? I still get punished for leaving. The AFK detection gives you a bit of leeway here and there and, at it's worst, is just a time penalty. As long as there are grey areas between intentional feeding and unintentional feeding I'm afraid there's no good way to tell "someone is intentionally ruining this game" from "I'm giving up because a teammate is underperforming what I expect of them." It may change as detections improve, possibly, but right now the occasional troll game is a necessary evil to avoid players just leaving the moment things start to look bad.
Wait, is giving up allowed? I can't tell by your wording.
ohn0se (NA)
: Fair enough, but it's a game, and what if I can't find anything fun to do in the game? I still get punished for leaving.
If you find something fun to do, you get reported for not trying to win.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6h0j42vp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-18T18:09:11.995+0000) > > Shes fun but terrible, its sad. > > Atleast shes getting buffed, still sucks gotta wait for the patch. If u can play her she's strong, if you have a good team she's stronger. She's like Kat, too many factors are needed to be good.
Nah. Of course Kata and Kai'Sa are good if fed. But for equivalent levels of fed, it feels like Kata or any ADC would be just as good, except for Kai'Sa strange ult that is scary when fed useless when not.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Unpopular opinion about Kai'sa
uhh I don't think anyone thought Zoe would be the worst champ... we all knew she was busted. and enough people were saying wait for the learning curve.
: 6 Chests No Keys
Try 11 chests, no keys correction 10*
Show more

MysterQ

Level 138 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion