RexSaur (NA)
: 102 cs as a solo laner in a 52 min game. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=RexSaur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GaMWwgbR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:28:49.349+0000) > > 102 cs as a solo laner in a 52 min game. > > LOL don't need to farm creeps when you can farm enemy champions
Rioter Comments
Rock MD (NA)
: Here's a comprehensive list of skins Riot needs to make
http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FeFEOpIX.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425&height=800
Rioter Comments
: Khazix has the 13th lowest win rate in the game
http://i.imgur.com/S0RmcP7.png stay asleep kids
: > [{quoted}](name=NERDSMASHER5000,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:08:04.942+0000) > > deny the proof all you want ohhh i get it now cuz dey both shiet assassinz? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
> [{quoted}](name=ZombeezyJeezy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:11:40.084+0000) > > ohhh i get it now > > cuz dey both shiet assassinz? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Low effort emoji spamming Gonna have to report this here post
: > [{quoted}](name=NERDSMASHER5000,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:04:26.024+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/S0RmcP7.png zed bleechd his skin xDDDDDDDDD
> [{quoted}](name=ZombeezyJeezy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:06:28.906+0000) > > zed bleechd his skin xDDDDDDDDD deny the proof all you want
: Dey r bothhh black liek da shadoez/? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
> [{quoted}](name=ZombeezyJeezy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-10T21:04:05.775+0000) > > Dey r bothhh black liek da shadoez/? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD http://i.imgur.com/S0RmcP7.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Haunt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:41:30.111+0000) > > please dont backtalk higher elos uuuuuugh. people like you make me want to play smite. You sound like Sky Williams being satirical. "SHHH diamonds are talking." You're the guy. You're they guy that got silver 5 in ranked placements and never played ranked again
> [{quoted}](name=Ghost Hooker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:46:43.359+0000) > > uuuuuugh. people like you make me want to play smite. You sound like Sky Williams being satirical. "SHHH diamonds are talking." You're the guy. You're they guy that got silver 5 in ranked placements and never played ranked again SHHH the high elos are talking go run off to your gameplay and balance and talk about how riven is op or something
Haunt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:39:50.611+0000) > > Not enough evidence. I mean sure there's a lead but still, it's nowhere near conclusive. please dont backtalk higher elos
> [{quoted}](name=Haunt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:41:30.111+0000) > > please dont backtalk higher elos pretty much this sick and tired of lower elos doing that whole thinking thing high elo + thinking = highly intelligent, civilized and rational thought low elo + thinking = "NERF RAGNAR PLS"
: Not enough evidence. I mean sure there's a lead but still, it's nowhere near conclusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hvyIGA9t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:39:50.611+0000) > > Not enough evidence. I mean sure there's a lead but still, it's nowhere near conclusive. http://i.imgur.com/S0RmcP7.png literally proof
: The Fan GD
"fan gd" \>fan< lol what i thought they were a bunch of anti-GD "muh old gd boo fucking hoo" circlejerkers
Rioter Comments
: Enough is enough Riot, It is time to gut cancer Taric
: Somebody wasn't here pre-! Either way, buff talon cause pls.
> [{quoted}](name=moberrybusiness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BQEo2oRJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-10T19:29:05.342+0000) > > Somebody wasn't here pre-!. you've been playing since season 4 and you were silver and still are silver what are you trying to say lad
Rioter Comments
: I'm guessing you weren't here for when Rengar didn't have the "!"
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BQEo2oRJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-10T19:22:06.747+0000) > > I'm guessing you weren't here for when Rengar didn't have the "!" Back when he was still garbage and needed to be buffed yes sir, totally
Rioter Comments
: ITT: We tell the person above us how they will die.
You'll anime too hard and become an anime https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Animegao_at_Kyoto_International_Manga_Summit.jpg fuck off besteau this wasnt for you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=NERDSMASHER5000,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qZat3gUy,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-08-10T02:14:38.773+0000) > > im a sophomore though > > freshman move in day there was a fucking magic the gathering tournament held there for whatever fucking reason For some reason MTG is extremely popular with college students; our school sold like 50+ packs a day in their student store. Now I know where the majority of student debt comes from.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qZat3gUy,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2015-08-10T02:20:28.887+0000) > > For some reason MTG is extremely popular with college students; our school sold like 50+ packs a day in their student store. > > Now I know where the majority of student debt comes from. why play cool video games with fully 3d rendered graphics with actual animation and stuff when you can spend hundreds of dollars on pieces of cardboard with monsters drawn on them
: Move in? School doesn't start for another month.
> [{quoted}](name=Neurosurgeonwolf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qZat3gUy,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-08-10T02:16:11.387+0000) > > Move in? School doesn't start for another month. move in day is like a month prior on our campus
: Wow im sorry to hear your first day of adulthood was ruined go get hammed n forget that shit asap
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qZat3gUy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-08-10T02:11:34.783+0000) > > Wow im sorry to hear your first day of adulthood was ruined go get hammed n forget that shit asap im a sophomore though freshman move in day there was a fucking magic the gathering tournament held there for whatever fucking reason
Rioter Comments
41noob (NA)
: riot needs to do something about bullies in gd chat
: Why are GD'ers so bad at arguing?
DJ Sona Icon Bronze 4 lolololo why do you even try to backtalk superior minds
halla555 (NA)
: I find dis thred to be low kwality, will be reprotting
> [{quoted}](name=halla555,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=raEiRMlI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-10T01:05:48.514+0000) > > I find dis thred to be low kwality, will be reprotting DO IT DO IT SO RIOT SEE'S THEIR OWN DOUBLE STANDARDS ON FEMINISM http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/pbe/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.2.155/files/assets/images/champions/MissFortune_Splash_7.jpg
Rioter Comments
: Of all the infinitely stacking champs, Thresh has the least interesting power curve.
thresh's scaling isn't even relevant lmao he gets armor to compensate for his lack of armor/level and his AP ratios? LOL he does no damage early (save for his e passive) and he does no damage late
: reminder that cassiopeia needs a re-rework ( +300 games cass main )
let's see how many times people regurgitate the phrase "twin fang machine gun" in this thread
: > [{quoted}](name=truebonyo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zbkhg0EE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-09T17:05:42.066+0000) > > maybe you are i was 12 in 1992 bud.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zbkhg0EE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T17:07:13.544+0000) > > i was 12 in 1992 bud. what the fuck are you doing on a kiddie video game forum if you're like 40 why don't you go fucking back to your retirement home
: "rivens not op. animation cancelling is a skill, how else did i get plat?"
"support isn't an easy role! standing near my carry and pressing r is a skill! how else did i go from silver 5 to plat 1 in under a week?" some fucking plat janna main on my friends list
: LCS only picks team comps that deliver reliable amounts of safety for their own team. Who cares if Riven isn't a team comp champion, she's a solo queue nightmare. Also, if you say that Riven is "garbage" and that she's not worth anything because she's not popular in the LCS then what do you care? Have her Yorick'd, or have CertainlyT remake her, either or, she doesn't bother your precious LCS, but she's toxic for solo queue, so she deserves nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Garland,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeRtwdZl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-08-09T17:04:01.892+0000) > > Have her Yorick'd, or have CertainlyT remake her, either or, she doesn't bother your precious LCS, but she's toxic for solo queue, so she deserves nerfs. "UH OH! A UNIQUE CHAMPION THAT'S FUN TO PLAY! BETTER TURN HER INTO A BORING TANK OR SOMETHING!!!"
: Do you have these situations that some one say something so stupid , that you don't even want to answer because you know that something even dumber is going to be said later on . Yeah thats one of these threads , but i just could not contain myself from responding , Lats talk facts and some logic here . LCS Players are "professional players" in other words thats their job , meaning they are getting payed based on how good they are , so they are obligated to try and win and be at best form , if the y want to keep being employed . When your JOB is on the LINE you tend to go for the safe and proven ways to the victory , meaning there is no room for random untested picks , in other words if they don't play some champs in LCS games they are not confidant how good they can play it , so they go for the safe pick . Hope that explains it ^^
> [{quoted}](name=AmazingBeaver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeRtwdZl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-09T17:01:26.984+0000) > > Do you have these situations that some one say something so stupid , that you don't even want to answer because you know that something even dumber is going to be said later on . can we please have civilized discussion without immediately starting out our argument by flaming someone? Thanks lad.
NewMk (EUW)
: Videogamedunkey is the wrost lol youtober in the world
> [{quoted}](name=NewMk,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4WAN167P,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-08-09T12:37:31.270+0000) > > Videogamedunkey is the wrost lol youtober in the world nerd guy fakes brooklyn accent and says unfunny stuff with nintendo music in da background better copy his style! @keyori @brofresco @bosshoge @every lol youtuber ever
: > [{quoted}](name=NERDSMASHER5000,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:56:38.500+0000) > > He is overpowered > > at killing his teammates elo > > #OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH > > http://media3.giphy.com/media/RIRzDg7IhUuB2/giphy.gif http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1002323/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-o.gif Whatever you say you no-skill support main. Stop pretending like you have any reasonable insight on the game l0l.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:59:13.711+0000) > > Whatever you say you no-skill support main. Stop pretending like you have any reasonable insight on the game l0l. they nerfed ryze and i cant play him anymore i had to resort to janna ;_; don't fuckin tell nobody
: you wanna talk winning worlds? check every asian team. ever. dont bring up this shit NA bs
> [{quoted}](name=Piratedcopy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeRtwdZl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:58:01.381+0000) > > you wanna talk winning worlds? check every asian team. ever. dont bring up this shit NA bs Asians don't play Riven competitively either. I wonder why :o
: I've never said Vel'koz was balanced, I've said he's hideously overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:55:29.713+0000) > > I've never said Vel'koz was balanced, I've said he's hideously overpowered. He is overpowered at killing his teammates elo #OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH http://media3.giphy.com/media/RIRzDg7IhUuB2/giphy.gif http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1002323/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-o.gif
: someone's hostile check unicorns of love risky picks get risky results
> [{quoted}](name=Piratedcopy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeRtwdZl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:51:10.911+0000) > > someone's hostile > > check unicorns of love > > risky picks get risky results Let's not cite irrelevant European teams who have no chance of winning worlds/against NA teams alright?
Rioter Comments
Ecodeath (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hatch RawerBeryl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:26:33.213+0000) > > As a vel main, if you build that item on him, you're doing it wrong. saying that makes u not a vel main
> [{quoted}](name=Ecodeath,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:46:40.423+0000) > > saying that makes u not a vel main it doesn't matter what u say at all because u are silver 3
: No... Most champions played in the LCS are teamfight oriented, and toplaners are usually not the carries. Riven is a carry, and she does not necessarily need a great team to win. So in Solo Que, if you are good enough, you don't need to rely on your team at all, so it's easier and more consistent to climb. Do you ever read guides or listen to commentators?
> [{quoted}](name=RetroRage96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xeRtwdZl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:42:30.576+0000) > > No... > > Most champions played in the LCS are teamfight oriented, and toplaners are usually not the carries. Riven is a carry, and she does not necessarily need a great team to win. So in Solo Que, if you are good enough, you don't need to rely on your team at all, so it's easier and more consistent to climb. > > Do you ever read guides or listen to commentators? Why would I listen to unfunny pewdiepie clones on Youtube when I can watch a competitive game in a competitive environment? I'm sorry you're in denial and cannot come to terms with the fact that there is a problem with only a select few champions being in the LCS: The roster is for the most part not viable.
Rioter Comments
: Animation canceling is a fighting game mechanic. Intentional or not, it makes Riven exactly how she was meant to be: a combo oriented fighting game inspired champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcus Diabolus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o1oyVZbw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:33:56.622+0000) > > Animation canceling is a fighting game mechanic. Intentional or not, it makes Riven exactly how she was meant to be: a combo oriented fighting game inspired champ. it also makes her gay lmao gotem
: > [{quoted}](name=Nukronic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:22:44.531+0000) > > {{champion:161}} {{item:3116}} ggwp As a vel main, if you build that item on him, you're doing it wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hatch RawerBeryl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:26:33.213+0000) > > As a vel main, if you build that item on him, you're doing it wrong. it doesn't matter what you build on velkoz throwing garbage into a pile of garbage just makes a bigger pile of garbage
Nukronic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NERDSMASHER5000,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:22:59.690+0000) > > {{champion:89}} > > ggwp Is this a nerf leona thread in disguise?
> [{quoted}](name=Nukronic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:24:23.578+0000) > > Is this a nerf leona thread in disguise? no but having a leona on your team against velkoz = lololololo free gold support velkoz is even more pathetic than mid
Nukronic (NA)
: {{champion:161}} {{item:3116}} ggwp
> [{quoted}](name=Nukronic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ygOVAEQa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-09T16:22:44.531+0000) > > {{champion:161}} {{item:3116}} ggwp {{champion:89}} ggwp
Rioter Comments
Kenj400 (NA)
: "Fizz Is Balanced lel"
build diversity is such a bad thing i agree fizz was such a horrible mistake
Show more

NERDSMASHER5000

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion