: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
Please do not do the solo laner changes...
: Patch 9.15 notes
Trash patch along with the worst removal ever.
: Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14 notes
Not getting a item should lead to a 3-5 gold amount instead. Giving 1 or 2 gold really doesnt mean anything if someone is losing lives while someone's getting gold for win streak
: Patch 9.12 notes
The Tahm change is a joke
: Assume you've never fought a half decent ryze it's pretty much the most cancer thing besides kench top
And shouldn't the better players be rewarded for not being bad?
: Patch 9.7 notes
Honestly a pgood patch but maybe that 6 second increase on Sylas rank one E cd was just overkill, you are basically destroying his jg potential. The fact that you get your previous rank 1 ability cd back at rank 4 of the ability is pretty stupid tbh. Even though his E is a two part ability that is very strong, I still believe that the +6 is just overkill, maybe make it somewhere around 15 seconds instead 18.
: Totally agree. {{champion:113}} being nerfed because of pro play is very unfortunate, yet understandable. I want to be able to see a more diverse champ pool for the jungle in pro play, but I fear this just puts a higher priority on carry junglers. I foresee a lot of Olaf, Graves, and the like coming back. But it does also open the door for more tanks to arise as well. ({{champion:33}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:154}} )
Pro play? I think she's just retarded strong for anything silver+ in my experience
: Patch 8.14 notes
WOW BOT LANERS ARE ABUSING TP! WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY DO TO NERF THIS WHEN A LOT OF THEM ARE MAGES WHO ARE ABUSING IT(cause melee "adcs" tend to exist less now)! I got an idea; Extend the cd so weak early game champs top cannot play the game!(besides nasus, fk him, i mained him till those stupid 1 second Q buffs)
: Patch 8.14 notes
Great nerf to conqueror! But it's still ok for a tryndamere to start doing true dmg b4 ie! WOW
: Patch 8.13 notes
Who the fk thought about the kass one lmfao
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
YokoNomi (NA)
: In the end, if I were to prefer analytical data pulled from pro's or from silver players, I'd prefer the pro's. The information at the very least would feel more accurate to how the champions are intended to be played, and in some cases, weren't intended to be played.
> [{quoted}](name=YokoNomi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VeHGT9yB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T21:32:17.513+0000) > > In the end, if I were to prefer analytical data pulled from pro's or from silver players, I'd prefer the pro's. The information at the very least would feel more accurate to how the champions are intended to be played, and in some cases, weren't intended to be played. But what is the point if you don't even consider anyone below diamond's opinions. Like there is no reason why vision should even be nerfed and buffing denial of vision whether based on pro play or not. It's like things like K6 can walk through your bushes even if you warded it lv3 and fk u up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How bout, get good?
> [{quoted}](name=Lux or Rando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MWQZ1vEb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-15T00:29:58.271+0000) > > How bout, get good? Wow, much i can do when I see them coming but the enemy top has more cc than I have escapes. Wow man, such great advice.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.23 notes
So shyvanna gets nerf when SHE"S NOT EVEN POPULAR YET and Ezreal gets to stay alive and lethality users gets to stay alive. :thinking:
Rioter Comments
: What do you Call a Striped Cat with Martial Arts Training?
: How it feels to play yasuo but you're a casual
I should have never upgraded my yas to m7. smh
Rioter Comments
: yeah the new be is horrendous its cool concept but very poorly executed people might start saying this game is pay to play or pay to win just because it takes so much work to get anything now ive been playing since early s1 and loved the game up to flex queue my fav season was s3 these new runes are very cool but you just cant unlock stuff anymore like rune pages and champs unless you spend real money I'm fine with spending real money on skins but to charge us for characters I think I wont be only one to say there is plenty of other mobas to get into all though I don't want to leave this game but might have no other choice if they don't make seriouse changes as new players wont join and old players will leave due to not being able to unlock stuff in timely manner
> [{quoted}](name=Kwattigor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IV4u2KFg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-12T03:25:48.264+0000) > > yeah the new be is horrendous its cool concept but very poorly executed people might start saying this game is pay to play or pay to win just because it takes so much work to get anything now ive been playing since early s1 and loved the game up to flex queue my fav season was s3 these new runes are very cool but you just cant unlock stuff anymore like rune pages and champs unless you spend real money I'm fine with spending real money on skins but to charge us for characters I think I wont be only one to say there is plenty of other mobas to get into all though I don't want to leave this game but might have no other choice if they don't make seriouse changes as new players wont join and old players will leave due to not being able to unlock stuff in timely manner It's executed so badly that I don't even get the point of league being able to stay alive. This game is going to be like overwatch, and their current state is pretty retarded. All the casuals in ow left, you literally get banned for being a one trick rn like ???????????. They however have all of their heroes unlocked since lv1, league is not like that, WE NEED to be able to get be per game in order for the playerbase to remain satisfied. 99% of us love this game, despite what we say about it. It's fking addicting and you know {{sticker:sg-janna}} it. But not being able to get any rewards b4 leveling is tiring. We need to fix this system. Idc bout how much IP u would have gotten if it was back then compared to the current xp gain( https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-board-post-title-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta). A lot of us want STABLE gain, not gain overtime. Lets say we are lv101, by that time we played league so much that we bought a shit load of champs. Oh wait we're barely lv101 and a new champion came out and we dont have enough ip. We are going to have to play like a hundred matches or so(to lazy to do the math on this one) to buy the new champ
: Not anymore. Grab a sign and get in the protest. WE WANT OUR .004 AD OR WE WILL RIOT ON R-I-O-T WE WANT OUR .00048 HP OR WE WILL RIOT ON R-I-O-T
> [{quoted}](name=Better Jungler,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=V0QoLENw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-11T06:05:45.820+0000) > > Not anymore. Grab a sign and get in the protest. > > WE WANT OUR .004 AD > OR WE WILL RIOT ON R-I-O-T > WE WANT OUR .00048 HP > OR WE WILL RIOT ON R-I-O-T you get my upvote
: > [{quoted}](name=Moonfall Saber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUaaQATI,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-10T23:34:59.006+0000) > > {{champion:28}} Has the least amount of damage in her kit than any other assassin {{champion:35}}
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUaaQATI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-11T02:52:11.309+0000) > > {{champion:35}} As a ap shaco player who maxes W, i disagree
Rioter Comments
Shadòw (EUW)
: You still can easily deny 1 all in. Also it's not like that other people didn't lose MR runes too.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TE1b48Qv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T16:07:32.822+0000) > > You still can easily deny 1 all in. > > Also it's not like that other people didn't lose MR runes too. 1 all in... 1
: is kleptomancy supposed to fuck over melee champions?
It's not broken at all, just treat it like a average ranged lane. Kreptomancy allows them to get items yes but it's at a random rate. And items at random, and u have to play more aggressive to abuse it and it significanly reduces your ability to output more damage like dark harvest, lethal, mark, electrocute, predator, grasp, etc
: I got 435 by 16:26 minutes and for the last minute or so I was trying to take a fudging screenshot. Just to brag, I also had pretty decent cs. Since Im actually a dumbass and don't know how to work with picture sites like gizmo and whatnot, here it is on a google document LOL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5FkV4BVk1jhAoNpltzlr9K8S4NRj6GibQJr-EadUkQ/edit?usp=sharing (btw I was facing chogath so makes sense) It was a ranked game tho.. Here's the match : http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2624836347/219017388
> [{quoted}](name=acrid123,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xa6495EK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-20T21:34:31.290+0000) > > I got 435 by 16:26 minutes and for the last minute or so I was trying to take a fudging screenshot. Just to brag, I also had pretty decent cs. Since Im actually a dumbass and don't know how to work with picture sites like gizmo and whatnot, here it is on a google document LOL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5FkV4BVk1jhAoNpltzlr9K8S4NRj6GibQJr-EadUkQ/edit?usp=sharing > > (btw I was facing chogath so makes sense) > It was a ranked game tho.. > Here's the match : http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2624836347/219017388 Woah I didnt even realize i posted this LOL. It was sooo long ago
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Emotes should cost IP...
I LEGIT posted this like 3 days ago LMFAO
: > [{quoted}](name=NGNL Asian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vi59ZGBa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-11T01:27:01.370+0000) > > I mean then cass would just makes tanks unviable and kogmaw would be even more broken late game As a staunch tank and tanky build player, I'd be fine with Cassiopoeia being a tank melter mage. Kogmaw's underlying issues go beyond the scope of abuse of a particular item or another. The more pressing issue with AP items is that ADC items have three abusable stats that work with both their autos and their spells (AD, Crit, AS), while casters are stuck with raw AP numbers (which as said vary greatly in how important they are for each character's scalings) and CDR, which is maxed out very easily and which is found only as useful as it can be on battlemages with already low cooldowns. As-is, a pretty substantial chunk of mages are effectively "nuke bots" which unleash a full rotation or a raw ult, then become largely useless for 60-120 seconds. The other largest portion of mages end up being CCbots for the ADC to melt because they have items that work at every stage of the game and don't hinder their trading ability.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vi59ZGBa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T01:52:18.619+0000) > > As a staunch tank and tanky build player, I'd be fine with Cassiopoeia being a tank melter mage. Kogmaw's underlying issues go beyond the scope of abuse of a particular item or another. > > The more pressing issue with AP items is that ADC items have three abusable stats that work with both their autos and their spells (AD, Crit, AS), while casters are stuck with raw AP numbers (which as said vary greatly in how important they are for each character's scalings) and CDR, which is maxed out very easily and which is found only as useful as it can be on battlemages with already low cooldowns. > > As-is, a pretty substantial chunk of mages are effectively "nuke bots" which unleash a full rotation or a raw ult, then become largely useless for 60-120 seconds. > > The other largest portion of mages end up being CCbots for the ADC to melt because they have items that work at every stage of the game and don't hinder their trading ability. Kogmaw does both ad and ap damage. And TRUE DAMAGE with ardent. He also has ADDITIONAL flat magic damage per aa. with the upcoming keystones, tanks will need a buff in their hp stats, idc how much armor and mr i should i build, i have 300 armor, 210 mr and 3.5k hp and yet kog melts me. Bless taht stuff. To kog, your armor, your mr, your hp doesnt mean shit once the sup gets ardent censor. Tristana just does magic damage wtih energizers and crits, and that extreme atk spd stereoid on her Q and 2 disengaging abilties hence making tristana janna lanes one of the HARDEST to kill. Twitch is just the most disgusting adc to me rn, his stealth mechanic is very disgusting to deal with, idc about control wards, late game, you dont have much space for that(choose a control ward or a potential 3k gold item). His ult is a giantic fuck you to the front to back strategy as him with hurricane and all those items just melts adcs while hitting tanks, hence his lifesteal will be quite high. Pair him with a ardent censor and he melts you even more. Caitlyn is underrated honestly, idc about nerfs, with ardent, she procs headshots more, she does amazingly well in a meta where ie shiv rfc is a lot adc's standard build. She has an incrediblely oppresive laning phase, Any other adcs i dont really have a problem with.
: Add an item that's a cross between {{item:3091}} and {{item:3071}}, chipping off percentages of magic resistance for each spell cast/auto attack. It won't solve everything, but AP is always going to be a very hard area to tackle since AP itself varies greatly in value between each mage, the damage is always going to be gated by cooldowns instead of the Auto-focused damage of ADCs, and weaving autos with spells is minimally impactful without gutting your itemization by building {{item:3100}} {{item:3115}} With marksmen, their spells aren't negatively impacted by the items they build, and, in fact, most have good enough spell base damage and scalings , or spells which are designed to synergies with auto attacks so much, that they would be massively GIVING UP damage by building all of the highest AD values in an attempt to scale, Mages face the same issue, giving up huge spell damage to improve their autos, but don't have the benefit that ADCs get where a single item like {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} or {{item:3072}} provides SEVERAL beneficial combat attributes. {{item:3165}}'s is the closest, and was specifically MADE to do just about everything intentionally. It's telling that pure AP casters like LeBlanc are rushing a hybrid item, {{item:3146}} and willingly giving up AP to get 40 points of a stat they can't use well, just because the active and spell vamp help them more than actual mage items. And that isn't a because Gunblade itsellf is anything remarkable, even for the hybrid users that can utilize it most. It is just that normal caster items are so fucking bad that hybrid items do their job better.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vi59ZGBa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-10T08:45:03.074+0000) > > Add an item that's a cross between {{item:3091}} and {{item:3071}}, chipping off percentages of magic resistance for each spell cast/auto attack. > > It won't solve everything, but AP is always going to be a very hard area to tackle since AP itself varies greatly in value between each mage, the damage is always going to be gated by cooldowns instead of the Auto-focused damage of ADCs, and weaving autos with spells is minimally impactful without gutting your itemization by building {{item:3100}} {{item:3115}} > > With marksmen, their spells aren't negatively impacted by the items they build, and, in fact, most have good enough spell base damage and scalings , or spells which are designed to synergies with auto attacks so much, that they would be massively GIVING UP damage by building all of the highest AD values in an attempt to scale, > > Mages face the same issue, giving up huge spell damage to improve their autos, but don't have the benefit that ADCs get where a single item like {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} or {{item:3072}} provides SEVERAL beneficial combat attributes. > > {{item:3165}}'s is the closest, and was specifically MADE to do just about everything intentionally. It's telling that pure AP casters like LeBlanc are rushing a hybrid item, {{item:3146}} and willingly giving up AP to get 40 points of a stat they can't use well, just because the active and spell vamp help them more than actual mage items. > > And that isn't a because Gunblade itsellf is anything remarkable, even for the hybrid users that can utilize it most. It is just that normal caster items are so fucking bad that hybrid items do their job better. I mean then cass would just makes tanks unviable and kogmaw would be even more broken late game
: Zhonyas hourglass, flash, exhaust, Quick silver sash, {{item:3140}} {{item:3191}} {{item:3157}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}}
> [{quoted}](name=Poro Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KG16MifG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-03-04T04:15:03.138+0000) > > Zhonyas hourglass, flash, exhaust, Quick silver sash, {{item:3140}} {{item:3191}} {{item:3157}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}} nice qss and cleanse . Because it's not accurate
: Well, Riot can charge whatever they want. But it'll be the players who decide whether it's worth that much or not. If a bunch of players pay the 450, it'll stay 450. But if only like 10% of players who pay money actually buy emotes. Riot will realize the price is too high and drop it or change the currency.
> [{quoted}](name=Surnam Torrins,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfgimAwx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-10T20:38:47.305+0000) > > Well, Riot can charge whatever they want. But it'll be the players who decide whether it's worth that much or not. If a bunch of players pay the 450, it'll stay 450. But if only like 10% of players who pay money actually buy emotes. Riot will realize the price is too high and drop it or change the currency. Then why do they send surveys about such things. Literally in the last survey, everything purchaseable by rp was mentioned BUT the upcoming emotes
Rioter Comments
: Jarven has tank engage/CC, bruiser base damage, and assassin scaling
: login problem
I literally got disconnected from the client and now I cant even login LOL
Rioter Comments
: My opinion on the 2 reworks. Plz read it
In na, I NEVER SEEN A SINGLE FULL AD rengar carry, legit I would pay riot to revert the rework, And the primary reason why I hate the xin zhao new rework for his W is cause of how clunky it looks.
: Xin is a diver. Do we need him to be a bruiser? ...all divers are fucking bruisers. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LU4ewLb7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-13T17:01:24.316+0000) > > Xin is a diver. Do we need him to be a bruiser? > > ...all divers are fucking bruisers. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Oh shit Im dumb XD
Rioter Comments
Show more

NGNL Asian

Level 230 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion