: Ironically Funny or Completely Unfair?
Nay, nay. I've either misrepresented my perspective on the issue OR you guys are missing it from Way Up on them pedestals you sit upon. Was what I did against the rules? Yes. Go ahead, punish me daddy Rito. Was what I did wrong? Fawk Nah Dawg! Those little assholes grouped up JUST to ruin another persons game. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! If my punishment for taking a stand is Only two weeks, then 100% worth! And if that same ridiculous situations happens again, I'll do it again and take the perma ban on my main account I've unloaded $$$$$$$$$$ into; because fuck people that do that shit. I'll just keep making new accounts and go troll hunting till I get banned. Doing shit like going jungle and then just perma taxing their waves and say shit like "We need to push for tower." and then all of a sudden I'm not trolling I'm just a shit eating silver scrub that doesn't know shit about shit...oh wait that's actually....my reality already....except for the troll hunting part, but now that's going to be a thing so fuck it whatever.....TrollXHunter would be good name for my alt. Fuck you Rito and Fuck this Thread. Deuces bitches I'm out, be back in two weeks (technically 12 days now)! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: You committed an offense that is unrelated to chat, so a chat restriction wouldn't have made sense. The next available punishment is a 14-day suspension, so that's what you got. The next time you misbehave - in any way whatsoever, mind you, including a single "everyone please report this afk" - will result in a permaban.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:40:35.273+0000) > > You committed an offense that is unrelated to chat, so a chat restriction wouldn't have made sense. The next available punishment is a 14-day suspension, so that's what you got. The next time you misbehave - in any way whatsoever, mind you, including a single "everyone please report this afk" - will result in a permaban. Not worried about that. I've played this game for 6 fucking years and I've never had a suspension lol. I'm salty cause 2 weeks is a long fucking time for a first time offense in a normal game and YES, I do believe circumstances matter. Not to mention those lame asses are still queuing up doing the same shit to other players. I get it though, I'm the toxic one and thorn in the side of the League community xD
: > [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:15:23.297+0000) > > Screenshot what? Do you think dude was like "HAHA! BANNED YOUR CHAMP!" and the other dude who stole my second pick on purpose was like "HUEHUEHUE! YOU R IS THE SCREWED!!!1"? > > More like "Oh sorry...accident" and "Pick order bro, Cait top is beast" > > > Common dude, it's okay you don't have to hard defend fuckery. I'm not saying I shouldn't have been punished, I just think a 14day suspension for a first time offense under these circumstances is dog shit. At what point did I defend their bullshit? I'm simply saying the wording you used implied that your own behavior somehow deserved leniency when it doesn't. Neither of you were in the right. Your punishment for hard trolling was indeed justified. You had the choice to not sink to said behavior and you chose to do it anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:30:01.044+0000) > > At what point did I defend their bullshit? I'm simply saying the wording you used implied that your own behavior somehow deserved leniency when it doesn't. > > Neither of you were in the right. Your punishment for hard trolling was indeed justified. You had the choice to not sink to said behavior and you chose to do it anyway. Damning my behavior whilst not damning theirs is easily perceived as single sided justification, friend. It's the reason why politicians will legit go out of their way to damn something outright to save face. "The funny thing is that you're pretending like trolling was your only option. You absolutely deserve this ban." 14 day ban really justified for ruining the game of the 4 people who tried to ruin my game and are probably ruining someone else's right now, unhindered xD I'm fucking Batman bro!
: > [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:01:44.568+0000) > > So its cool that a 4 people can jump into a lobby and completely troll a single dude, but it's not okay for that single dude to troll back? You numb bro? The funny thing is that you're pretending like trolling was your only option. You absolutely deserve this ban.
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:16:07.039+0000) > > The funny thing is that you're pretending like trolling was your only option. You absolutely deserve this ban. Never said that, never even said I didn't deserve a reprimand...in fact I said the opposite. I'd already dodged a match and was looking at a 15 min dodge timer; same amount of time for an early surrender for them. Why should I be punished for them legit essentially just running around cyber bullying randos while they move onto the next dude to fuck with? Your manual reporting doesn't do anything in this situation cause there is no "toxic" behavior to identify because nothing is shown in chat by Rito's standards.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:07:26.321+0000) > > It's not? It's different when it's like a single dude being a cuck, but these are 4 people who predetermined they would troll whoever they were grouped with AND there is no way for me to report such behavior UNLESS I play a full match with them. Then you screen shot the chat, dodge, submit said screenshots to support, and report them that way. Manual reporting is a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:10:25.314+0000) > > Then you screen shot the chat, dodge, submit said screenshots to support, and report them that way. > > Manual reporting is a thing. Screenshot what? Do you think dude was like "HAHA! BANNED YOUR CHAMP!" and the other dude who stole my second pick on purpose was like "HUEHUEHUE! YOU R IS THE SCREWED!!!1"? More like "Oh sorry...accident" and "Pick order bro, Cait top is beast" Common dude, it's okay you don't have to hard defend fuckery. I'm not saying I shouldn't have been punished, I just think a 14day suspension for a first time offense under these circumstances is dog shit.
: It's funny because you think their poor behavior justified your own.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:03:53.266+0000) > > It's funny because you think their poor behavior justified your own. It's not? It's different when it's like a single dude being a cuck, but these are 4 people who predetermined they would troll whoever they were grouped with AND there is no way for me to report such behavior UNLESS I play a full match with them.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:56:37.424+0000) > > So is stealing away champs from other players in champ select, not? If so, maybe it should be which is why I said there should be a way to report that behavior without having to play a full match with them. You keep on swaggin though friend. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I don't think it is, and if so I imagine it's not frowned upon as heavily as trolling a game. You keep on getting banned though friend!
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:59:33.676+0000) > > I don't think it is, and if so I imagine it's not frowned upon as heavily as trolling a game. You keep on getting banned though friend! So its cool that a 4 people can jump into a lobby and completely troll a single dude, but it's not okay for that single dude to troll back? You numb bro?
: "If this game had been ranked I would have dodged, but since these clowns had the intention of ruining my normie game, I decided it only be fair that" - and I stopped reading there. You broke rules, knowing you broke rules. Nobody thinks you're cool for it. Glad you got banned! {{sticker:garen-swing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:49:36.300+0000) > > "If this game had been ranked I would have dodged, but since these clowns had the intention of ruining my normie game, I decided it only be fair that" - and I stopped reading there. You broke rules, knowing you broke rules. Nobody thinks you're cool for it. Glad you got banned! > > {{sticker:garen-swing}} So is stealing away champs from other players in champ select, not? If so, maybe it should be which is why I said there should be a way to report that behavior without having to play a full match with them. You keep on swaggin though friend. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Ironically Funny or Completely Unfair?
If this had been ranked, I would have dodged, but since this 4-man premade had the intention of ruining my normie game, I decided it only be fair that they also had a lame experience. Especially cause there really isn't a good way to report this sort of behavior until after playing through the whole game. Implement something that lets me report these scumbags without having to play through a match with them ffs
Rioter Comments
Chwy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Faelynstraz,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=JXVMumyX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-08T00:31:00.572+0000) > > I am receiving the same error. It seems to also be affecting the European servers. Anyone know how to fix this? I got to fix mine but i dont know if its temporary or not. Windows: Press the Windows Key (the key on the left side of the spacebar, between ctrl and alt) Type cmd Right-click the Command prompt shortcut and select "Run as Administrator" from the drop down menu. You should now see a black window with white letters. Type ipconfig /release in the command prompt. Press [Enter] Type ipconfig /renew in the command prompt. Press [Enter] Type ipconfig /flushdns in the command prompt Press [Enter] Close the command prompt and attempt to make a connection.
: Champion Reveal: Jhin, the Virtuoso
Okay, confused about how atk speed is going to work, but overall excited for the character (other than the weird baby-bib thing he is wearing).
Jynx (NA)
: Ekko community roundup!
Want to buy** Keyblade Ekko** Ritorino!! Will give you all the {{item:2054}}s!!!
: Superfans assemble!
Skin leak! Riot will only be releasing new Lucian skins during big sporting events! Quoted only saying: "It seems most rational for Lucian to have pretty much only sport related skins than any other champion in the current LoL line up..."{{champion:236}}

NaCl x 10

Level 125 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion