Geshultz (NA)
: How do people feel about Ornn after 1 month after his release?
I have level 7 on him, and I can honestly say I think he might be a champ people come around to eventually. His Q+W can instantly kill minion waves, his late game is obscene because his whole team have extra stats, and his teamfight is godly. You can knock up 3+ people more than once in a fight easily, and his peel is pretty good too. His weakest point is early game against certain fightery type champs, but even then if you play your W right and wait for Colossus you can still kill them sometimes. He's not completely OP must pick like other tanks have been in the past, but he's not bad like people seem to think.
: Ban their champion too or dodge If you disabled bans on the hovered champ you basically enable a fresh form of trolling where you can just hover the OP champ (even if you're last pick) and deny the ban, then just let it through to give your team a hard time. And it'd be hard to prove. Banning allied champs hovers is a dick move, maybe should be considered trolling, but I assure you most of the time its to prevent the enemy team from getting the pick and not the fact their ally hovered it. There's definitely troll scenarios but given lots of people legit don't want to play vs that champion they often don't take the risk and just use the ban for safety reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgys3MGl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-22T02:31:01.827+0000) > > Ban their champion too or dodge > > If you disabled bans on the hovered champ you basically enable a fresh form of trolling where you can just hover the OP champ (even if you're last pick) and deny the ban, then just let it through to give your team a hard time. And it'd be hard to prove. > > Banning allied champs hovers is a dick move, maybe should be considered trolling, but I assure you most of the time its to prevent the enemy team from getting the pick and not the fact their ally hovered it. There's definitely troll scenarios but given lots of people legit don't want to play vs that champion they often don't take the risk and just use the ban for safety reasons. Well I was first pick blue side so like, that shouldn't be allowed. And then the fact he proceded to throw the entire game for no apparent reason (and will probably get banned) like come on.
Urf Kench (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GxQ4uXln,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-22T02:21:31.014+0000) > > Do you play ranked? I only played normal queues and was honor 3 FOREVER, like a month or maybe even two. Then like 3 weeks ago me and my friends went on a ranked binge and in the course of those 3 to 4 weeks I got both honors 4 and 5. As an honor 5 I agree with you though, the system seems insane. been playing some ranked recently but all my teams have got someone tilted from the previous game, so I'd rather keep my rank instead of going all the way down to bronze and not get end of season rewards form that eithe rlol
Nah I got you. In season 3 I was gold 1, almost platinum, and had 14 afks on my team in a row and went down to like gold 4. Never took ranked seriously again, I play mostly normals and play a little ranked every season to hit gold for the victorious skin. Who knows, I'm gold 1 again now, maybe I'll hit plat this year if I really want to go into the salt mines.
Rioter Comments
Urf Kench (EUNE)
: Stuck at honor 3?
Do you play ranked? I only played normal queues and was honor 3 FOREVER, like a month or maybe even two. Then like 3 weeks ago me and my friends went on a ranked binge and in the course of those 3 to 4 weeks I got both honors 4 and 5. As an honor 5 I agree with you though, the system seems insane.
ZYQ (NA)
: Mouse jumping issue when trying to ping
Yo I thought it was just me having this issue, it makes me ping the wrong thing sometimes. Doesn't really matter but it's annoying.
: Vote kick player option?
In Solo/duo i think it would be fine honestly, not sure about other queues where premades of more than 2 can queue up. I can imagine a 3 man or a 4 man in normal draft bullying someone into doing something either they don't want to do or playing a "more meta" champ or they'll kick them, that could be an issue.
: League's Ranking MMR broken?
I'm having the same issue, I'm in Gold 1 and my MMR is Platinum 3 level, so even though I'm in gold I'm not playing against Gold players and it's making it hard to get out. This is even more frustrating because I was supposed to skip a rank (from gold 2 to plat 5) but because you HAVE to go through the 1 division to go to the next tier, I'm stuck in gold playing against opponents in mid plat, and occasionally diamond people will show up. It's obnoxious.
: Let us try champs and skins (w/Poll)
Yeah, I definitely think that they should just let you use every champ and every skin in the training mode. That's what HotS does. I may have every champ now, but back in season 1/2 I definitely made some regrettable purchases (like oldschool garbage can Eve).
: Wouldn't it be cool if Eve, Tahm, Shaco and Nocturne became Demons?
I've thought of that too, idk if new Eve still has Shadow Isle connections but I think just making her a demon would be cool. She still kills people, and people who "hire" her (even though she isn't paid with money) are basically making a deal with the devil and she'll come back for them eventually. I think Shaco is so weird that who knows what he'd even be, but I wouldn't be upset with Noc becoming a demon either. His guest appearance in Lux and Garen's new lore is awesome. Even if he's not a demon, he's obviously some entity either from outside the world or from some dreamland, and I think that could be more compelling than a demon thing. Who knows though, he's not slated for a VGU and we probably won't get new cannon lore on him until 2047 lol.
Abibyama (EUW)
: Just a heads up about the Evelynn Rework
I think they will do us right this time around. What pissed a lot of Galio players off was that most of us played him as an AP mid lane, usually a carry but sometimes tanky. So they made him go from a tanky mage to a magey tank, if that makes sense. Complete role reversal, no one shot burst, and these days people don't even play him with AP they just build full tank build. Eve on the other hand is still (I would assume) an AP jungle assassin with some form of a permastealth element. That already encapsulates like 90% of her personality and theme, even if the kit is completely different. I really hope she just finds her place in League after this update, I've been around since season 1 and the cycle of Eve is that she is extremely op (and fun to play) and gets nerfed out of existence, then she was reworked and extremely op, nerfed a bunch, and finally the W changes kind of put her in the ground, only being viable to play as AD or AP but not in an assassiny way. Hopefully this time those of us who fell in love with AP assassin Eve won't be turned away by sweeping nerfs and changes to her gameplay pattern again.
: which champ do you expect to get a VGU in the next road map? (VGU after swain ofc!)
I want them to rework Nunu just because of how unfun he is to play as and against. This dude just builds full tank and strolls up to steal dragons and stuff, and early to mid game your ADC doesn't have enough stuff to kill him. I despise that character so much that I ban him in most ranked games (I'm a jungle main so having some stupid blue mass of 4 polygons roll up and take my stuff pisses me off) As far as champions that I would play, I really want Pantheon. Imagine how cool pantheon would look keeping in mind the new lore. Still no face, red eyes blazing from behind a newly designed Targonian helmet, his cape can be deep red and use the tech from the Cosmic Xayah and Rakan skins to look like kind of a dark starlight. It would be amazing. I actually think they can make Panth a great champ with only a few major changes, keeping most of his kit around in some form or another kinda like the Warwick or Poppy updates that were just modernization. I used to play Morde a bunch before they ruined him (IMO) in season 5 in that juggernaut update, I would love to see them completely rework him and bring him to the modern day. I feel like his ultimate is so cool, thematic, and must be kept as part of his kit with just a few minor tweaks, or at least have some form of ghostly champ enslavement in his kit, everything else is up for grabs and I wouldn't mind a major, major overhaul. Those are my top 3, special mention to the dual Kayle/Morgana update they talked about. I love Kayle and wouldn't want her to change much but the two of them definitely don't fit into League anymore, both lore wise and pizza feet wise, and some minor gameplay changes while they're at it could be cool.
Reelix (EUW)
: BEST 750 RP SKINS?
I can do you one better: Giant Enemy Crabgot is basically a 1350 skin but for 520 because it achieved memelord status before they reworked Urgot.
Blondie Xx (EUNE)
: Blackthorn Or Lunar Wraith Morgana?
Halloween is also around the corner so you could get Bewitching if you wanted. I personally like Ghost Bride more than those but I have Victorious so that's what I use.
: Can anyone see even a hint of horns in Evelynns teaser?
I think I can MAYBE see one horn on the left side, but it might be the pink shadow particles too. If you look at the very top of the screen, right of her left tentacle and left of her head there is a C shaped thing moving back that could be seen as a horn. It could also be that in game her horns only appear when she uses like an ult or something, as a kind of deceiving succubus type deal.
Yiizus (EUW)
: What does it take to get an S or higher these days, Jesus..
Yeah I have 31 level 7 champs and there are a few that are absurdly hard to get. You have to be in the top percentile of people who play that champ, which can be absurd sometimes. I find ADCs are the hardest because the local assassins just one shot you every game you want to go for an S, but a few champs that only gods play are hard too.
  Rioter Comments
FeeNeeX (EUNE)
: Soooo is xin getting a rework but.....................................
Diana is fine, the only complaint people tend to have about her is that she is too much like Akali... but if anyone has ever played Akali they know that's not true. Yes, they both have multiple dashes and burst, but that's about it, and there are tons of champs with multiple dashes and burst.
: To everyone who says its impossible
I thought the mode was super fun, I completed every quest in about 5 hours (you also get this super sexy icon if you do them all, so you know what to do bois)
: Honor Capsule drop rate?
I've had honor 4 for a week or so, honor 3 for about a month and a half, and today is literally the first day I got an honor capsule, keeping in mind I play like 10ish games a day, the droprate is insanely low.
: I've decided ranked isn't for me.
I feel you, back in season 3 (the first time I ever hit gold) I was around gold 1 and was about to hit platinum, when suddenly I went on a streak where I literally had 14 afk's on my team in a row, got demoted down to gold like 4 or 5, and decided I hated ranked. Nowadays I basically just get to gold for the skin then stop, sometimes I'll play if my friends pester me enough but I very rarely play on my own. I'm actually gold 2 right now so who knows, maybe I'll try to go for plat. In normals I play against plat and diamond opponents all the time and smash them which tells me if I actually cared about ranked I could probably get at least plat 5 super easy, but the toxicity, afks, and horrible feeling when you lose enough to get demoted deter me from doing so.
: Still having Syndra Ult Problem
I know exactly what your talking about, it's hard to explain but it's like your screen and Syndra become super jittery after you ult for like 5-10 seconds, whether the camera is unlocked or not. It's so annoying.
Lyseth (NA)
: the problem is is that certain parts where it's "hold your ground in a small space" a Vel'Koz or even a large Vel'Koz can spawn outside the radius and leave the match impossible to complete.
Yeah, I'd say the only BS one is the one where you have to defend on the bridge and Vel'Koz's spawn. I think there are about 3 bridge defense ones and the ones that have Vel'Koz spawning outside the circle while all the CC guys are hitting you is stupid hard, not impossible, but hard. Other than that I love the mode though.
: is it even possible to win with lux's team?
We actually had an easier time with Lux's team than Ahri's team, not gonna lie. However we did get pretty lucky with some pretty dumb strats, I built Warmogs on Poppy and since I always had full hp in the boss fight, my revives had most of their health. Janna basically just needs to build Ardent and protect Jinx other than that.
camick (OCE)
: Just had a terrible solo q experience.
I thought if you recently autofilled, you were protected from it happening again for a game or two?
Quepha (NA)
: Star guardian missions seem like a recipe for frustration.
I wonder if a new champ will come out before October 16th when the tokens go away, because I own every champ and have completed every quest so I haven't crafted the shard yet.
: Not everyone has 5 friends they can pick up and play with. You're sitting here acting like this mode is a cakewalk, and you know damn well it isn't. It's more like you're walking down a steep hill that's on fire, juggling chainsaws while someone rolls boulders down the hill behind you.
I don't have 5 friends either, if you go to general discussions on boards you can find people to fill out your team. I played three game with two friends and the rest I just did with randoms I friended and we made a 5 man. I never said the mode was easy, it requires good positioning and a kind of strategy to managing hordes kinda like zombie army trilogy or CoD zombies, so if kiting isn't your strong suit it'll be difficult. That being said, it did only take me 17 games to finish all the achievements.
R0XTAR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEtKo5PY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-08T04:54:11.712+0000) > > That's interesting because I have been playing for about 5 hours and have completed literally every quest (my summoner icon is for doing every SG quest) and earned S's several times. Are you playing with randoms? If you have some buddies on voice it's not too hard, but of course Onslaught mode has it's difficult moments. Funny, your icon is the "Perfect Ascension" Icon from almost 4 years ago now. xD and you need to be with 4 friends to get the icon. So yeah, its bloody difficult.
Oh, well the website takes forever to update but in the client my icon is the one for finishing everything.
R0XTAR (NA)
: @Riot what the actual f*ck.
That's interesting because I have been playing for about 5 hours and have completed literally every quest (my summoner icon is for doing every SG quest) and earned S's several times. Are you playing with randoms? If you have some buddies on voice it's not too hard, but of course Onslaught mode has it's difficult moments.
Rioter Comments
: Starting a try hard star guardian team must have disc
: need team ahri syndra mf raka ezreal for Stargaurdian onslaught
Rioter Comments
Dukues (NA)
: Any Guesses on what the season 7 Victorious skin will be?
It's probably going to be a support since season 2 was a support and we are here 5 years later and they cycle a new role every year. Janna already got one, so I'm gonna say Lulu or Alistar probably have the highest chance. Maybe Thresh? But I really hope not because he already has that sick legendary.
Weizi (NA)
: What kind of wards do players typically buy to prevent evelyn ganks?
Normal wards can't see her so you have to use Control wards. Also if the enemy laners start going aggressive for no reason or act weird it's probably because she is either coming or in your lane right outside your sight, so you should pull back.
: Can we have the option of enabling the theme of the champion/skin we are currently playing
Every time I hear Kindred's theme I need to call a doctor, because I receive an erection lasting more than 3 hours. Take my upvote, this feature is needed.
: Jaredan, I feel like I deserve some kind of explanation
Star Guardian Lux and normal Lux don't exist in the same universe and are completely separate entities. Sure, they share some similar characteristics, but in the current lore Lux and Ezreal don't even know each other. And onto a broader point, I honestly think the reason Riot can't come out and outright talk about champion sexualities (other than just straight) has to do with other regions. I'm sure that in some of the regions that LoL is played in it is either illegal or would make the game have a higher rating, maybe putting taxes on it or something? I've noticed Riot likes to tiptoe around the issue and I'm sure it's not because they don't want to make an openly gay/bi/whatever character, they probably just can't or they'll get hit with a sledgehammer in international sales. Take Taric for example. It was super obvious old Taric was probably gay, the new reworked Taric is probably closer to a Pansexual but Riot is always like "well, you know, wink wink but we can neither confirm nor deny these allegations." So that's probably why. Just keep in mind that Lux and Ezreal has been a fan favorite ship since basically the beginning of this game and while they haven't met in the current lore, Riot saw a window to kind of make that ship come true in an unofficial sense so they did. Real Lux might still very well be gay, maybe we'll find it in 43 years when she shows up in another lore story. :)
: Does anyone get anything decent from honor capsules?
I've been honor 3 and above for a month and a half to two months and haven't gotten one yet. I cry each night, haunted as the regrets of not getting 1 more friend to refer me to get that Warwick skin in the old referral system come back to haunt me.
: I had no idea just how bad our Diana was.... until one simple stat showed me everything.
That hurts, ever since they changed how Diana's attack speed boost works she just shreds turrets now.
: Ah hell... I guess I'll jump in here because I'm a little confused by the post and I want to understand y'all's perspective better. One thing I'd like to understand is that it seems like this is a reaction to multiple changes: runes becoming free, the new leveling system, and a more general feeling that maybe Riot just doesn't show that we care enough about veteran players. You mentioned in the headline something about "30 chests," but we said we aren't going to do that because the new chests system is just a replacement for the IP you get after games now—you've already gotten the IP for all the games you've ever played, so there's no reward that veterans are missing out on as a direct result of the leveling system change. Does that make sense? You're also pitching this idea as being "in lieu" of the rune rewards we're doing, but I think that doing this idea instead of the rune rewards would be unfair to people who've spent the most on runes. The point of the runes rewards we're giving out isn't to "reward veterans" in a general sense; the point is to take care of people who spent IP on runes and give them a little back as a way of saying "thank you" for using a system that we're now changing. It's not even meant as a refund, because remember, we're just replacing the current system with a new and better one. Those things aside, **it seems to me that what you're really saying with this post is that Riot should do more to show that we care about veteran players. **If that's really what you're trying to get at, I'm with you. I'm not sure I agree that we should just haphazardly hand out skins to accounts just because they've played a game a couple of times per season (after all, that was never the deal when you made your account—you play games for fun and because you want to, not because we promised to give you skins for free). But I'm interested in hearing more about what y'all think we could do to better recognize veterans generally. Does it have to be just random piles of rewards, or is there some better ways we can give veterans to express their longstanding status? Sorry for the long post. I'm just genuinely interested in digging into some of these nuances with you guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h0YpEWl,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:15:32.499+0000) > > Ah hell... I guess I'll jump in here because I'm a little confused by the post and I want to understand y'all's perspective better. > > One thing I'd like to understand is that it seems like this is a reaction to multiple changes: runes becoming free, the new leveling system, and a more general feeling that maybe Riot just doesn't show that we care enough about veteran players. You mentioned in the headline something about "30 chests," but we said we aren't going to do that because the new chests system is just a replacement for the IP you get after games now—you've already gotten the IP for all the games you've ever played, so there's no reward that veterans are missing out on as a direct result of the leveling system change. Does that make sense? > > You're also pitching this idea as being "in lieu" of the rune rewards we're doing, but I think that doing this idea instead of the rune rewards would be unfair to people who've spent the most on runes. The point of the runes rewards we're giving out isn't to "reward veterans" in a general sense; the point is to take care of people who spent IP on runes and give them a little back as a way of saying "thank you" for using a system that we're now changing. It's not even meant as a refund, because remember, we're just replacing the current system with a new and better one. > > Those things aside, **it seems to me that what you're really saying with this post is that Riot should do more to show that we care about veteran players. **If that's really what you're trying to get at, I'm with you. I'm not sure I agree that we should just haphazardly hand out skins to accounts just because they've played a game a couple of times per season (after all, that was never the deal when you made your account—you play games for fun and because you want to, not because we promised to give you skins for free). But I'm interested in hearing more about what y'all think we could do to better recognize veterans generally. Does it have to be just random piles of rewards, or is there some better ways we can give veterans to express their longstanding status? > > Sorry for the long post. I'm just genuinely interested in digging into some of these nuances with you guys. For me personally, I don't even care in the slightest about getting a bunch of chests. I think there are some people that want a bunch of levels and a windfall of chests to go with it, and if we're all being honest here, sure that would be awesome but it's not super important. What I care about is the actual level itself. I've seen Rioters make the argument that hey, it's new content so everyone should start at the same so there aren't some people that get a ton of chests at once. Cool! Whatever. However, this isn't a LOOT system as much as it is a LEVELING system to show your hours in league. You don't go on Overwatch and see some dude with the gold border and multiple stars level 1500 and go "wowee, that man has a lot of Tracer skins" you go "wowee, that man is invested in this game, what a god." And that's kinda why I'm upset. I have like 7k games in League, probably more if you include all the special game modes over the years as well as Dominion which I played a fair amount of. That emote for 2k games isn't going to get anywhere near showing people the time I've put into this game. If you could retroactively give all the XP but no chests, I would take it, even if the levels were grindier. Or maybe you can make people's XP start out at the level they start out at, idk. I'm just a little sad I'll be 30 and so will people who s tarted playing 3 months ago.
: no one ever thought he was bad
When he first came out there were a lot of people saying he was bad because of his winrate (wowee) and that shadow Kayn was especially bad, but I honestly don't see it.
Dukues (NA)
: Wait so everyone starts level 30 in new level system?
Yeah I don't think people get why old players like you and I are mad at this. I could care less about the actual chests you get for leveling up, sure it would be nice to get a windfall but whatever. What I'm really mad about is the fact that I've played over 7,000 games of League, honestly probably closer to 8k when you take into account special game modes, Dominion before it was removed and ARAM. The emote they say they are going to give out for 2k games isn't going to cut it, not even close. When Smite and HotS added their infinite leveling systems they retroactively gave out all the XP people would've gotten had that system has been in place since the beginning, but Riot is just like "nah bro, you and someone who started playing 3 months ago are the same level." It's just like mastery all over again, I'd probably be 5 on nearly every character had they retroactively given XP out for that.
Rioter Comments
Rainfall (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rEnyAR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:35:24.155+0000) > > Hear me out. What if they just give us the level we would have retroactively... and not any chests? And then the xp is uniform for everyone no matter what level they start at, but scales up for that person? Ehh? (theyre not gonna give you extra chests,meddler (i think) already said that the ip we got was our reward for leveling up to level 30)
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfall,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rEnyAR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:39:31.916+0000) > > (theyre not gonna give you extra chests,meddler (i think) already said that the ip we got was our reward for leveling up to level 30) Yeah I'm fine with not getting free stuff, but I do want my level to be shown. If this game was Overwatch (and I'm not sure how the infinite leveling is going to compare) I would be level 3000 or maybe even 4000, I'm just sad I'm gonna be the same level as someone who started this season. Tragic.
: What do you want? Riot to blow tons of money because players are whiny?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rEnyAR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:32:07.006+0000) > > What do you want? Riot to blow tons of money because players are whiny? Hear me out. What if they just give us the level we would have retroactively... and not any chests? And then the xp is uniform for everyone no matter what level they start at, but scales up for that person? Ehh?
Rainfall (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rEnyAR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:25:25.263+0000) > > Well for Ranked you always got a Summoner Icon amongst other things XD But for Honor if you are looking at that, they've already confirmed it will NOT be an icon :) im talking abou the veteran players who have been complaining about starting at level 30 and the compensations on runes. Theyre probably going to get a veteran icon at the end of the season.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfall,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rEnyAR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:28:11.215+0000) > > im talking abou the veteran players who have been complaining about starting at level 30 and the compensations on runes. > Theyre probably going to get a veteran icon at the end of the season. Don't worry buddy! We get 3 tiers of emotes, with the highest tier being at 2000 games! You know, because no one has played more than 2000 games! Thank you Riot!
Cloud273 (NA)
: So what are we gonna do about Kalista?
I think 3 or 4 seasons ago Riot said they wouldn't make separate balances for pro and regular play just because they want everyone to be on the same playing field, but I think the time is now. Pros are so so so much better than everyone else that it's literally like they are playing another game, and I would say there are 10ish champions or maybe even more than that that are completely worthless if you aren't like diamond 2 or above. It's sad to see so many interesting champions get gutted within months of their release, and I think Riot should take a hard look at different balancing for Diamond 1+ and everyone else. It's not like adjustments made for pro play are huge anyways (look at the patch notes for last patch) but I'm kinda tired of having awesome new champions become so useless that you basically never see them except in challenger games. They used to say they balance the game around platinum level, but let's be honest, they've been burying a lot of champions lately because like .01 percent of the playerbase can have a super high winrate with them.
: How do I find my main champion?
I have 29 level 7 champions, with Jhin only needing one S to be my 30th. Honestly dude, as long as you have good game sense and are pretty good at a big pool of champions it doesn't matter what you play. Like when I play normals I play all 5 roles and basically just play what I want to at any given time, in ranked I'll play Jungle, Mid, or Support and basically just play my 10ish champions I am best at/ is best in the current meta.
Naalith (NA)
: I feel you man. I hit honor 3 the day after it was first possible on NA servers (there is a time element to honor as well so that first wave got a bunch of people at once) and I'm still honor 3. I don't flame, I'm positive in chat if I'm talking, I don't ping spam and don't afk and I am still honor 3. Some of the most toxic people on my friends list play 1/4 as much as me or less and are honor 5. I'm wondering if ranked counts more than normals or something because I should be honor 4 at least by now. I have a friend who has played literally 30 ish games since honor came out and he just hit 3, so I'm not sure what's the deal.
The worst part is people think I am toxic whenever I try to bring it up on the forums, I just want to know why I'm still honor 3 and I get downvoted super hard because everyone just assumes I'm toxic. I'm not, it's like the algorithm for honor is bugged for me or something. I just want honor 5 by the end of the season for the rewards :/
: False reports affect honor
I feel you man. I hit honor 3 the day after it was first possible on NA servers (there is a time element to honor as well so that first wave got a bunch of people at once) and I'm still honor 3. I don't flame, I'm positive in chat if I'm talking, I don't ping spam and don't afk and I am still honor 3. Some of the most toxic people on my friends list play 1/4 as much as me or less and are honor 5. I'm wondering if ranked counts more than normals or something because I should be honor 4 at least by now. I have a friend who has played literally 30 ish games since honor came out and he just hit 3, so I'm not sure what's the deal.
Show more

Naalith

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion