: Rage quitters ruin games.
I had player who sat at base and walked near it. lvl 6 at 50min. I uploaded video and screenshots as well but I believe he didn't get punished. I was one whos post was taken down.
Rioter Comments
: Good luck! I just hope the time away has helped you understand you should be careful how you act and treat others. Keeping your cool will help you more than having Faker on your team
Yes,now I mute all teammates and /all chat as well
: I believe Riot operates on PDT, in which case it's only 7:56 PM right now. So 3 more hours.
3 more hours eh.. funny thing is that I finally climbed out of bronze and hit silver 4 and got banned for 14 days and now I can't wait to feel the silver
: I believe Riot operates on PDT, in which case it's only 7:56 PM right now. So 3 more hours.
: The only thing I can think of is to check time zones
Rioter Comments
: cant get in to matches {CLIENT}
Just reinstall game.... Uninstall it and make sure nothing left. Then download it again.
GFresh11 (NA)
: Bots in 3v3
They are AI bots. You may see them in Ranked 3V3 as well
: Simple answer: August 15th, 2018. This information is readily available on the wiki.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=66qn8REy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T01:55:29.100+0000) > > Simple answer: August 15th, 2018. > > This information is readily available on the wiki. Thanks. This was what I needed.
Rioter Comments
: Irelia is one of riots greatest mistake
Rework is mistake . Have you seen reworked kayle, literally feeder. I don't even talk about morgana. And yomi or whatever its called is true joke. It is worst champion ever made they feeed all the time
Rioter Comments
Vbvb124 (NA)
: Is Darius A Good Champ To Solo Carry Out Of Bronze
I hit silver Promos with {{champion:58}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} 13 times but i am still in bronze. Edit - we can duo actually if you want I am looking for someone who wants to climb.
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAwJdAcq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-26T01:22:58.935+0000) > > firstly there are legitimate reasons to have a smurf account barring you purposefully keeping it in the same elo. > > secondly the kindred isnt a smurf and isnt anywhere near an 80% winrate. she has a 53% winrate. > > thirdly, friends exist. him being carried by a friend he's duoing with =/= being boosted, especially because both of them are literally the same elo. at the very absolute most if you want to call this a smurf, kindred is no higher then gold. Everything you have said is incorrect try again. 1) its not a smurf if its around the same elo 2) the kindred had a 83-87% win rate on kindred probably just tanked their stats with a different champ on purpose. 3) you should not be allowed to play with your lower elo friends in ranked if they aren't close enough to your skill level that's the entire reason you can't queue plats and silvers together. That my friend is the definition of boosting.
Äres (NA)
: Random Higher Ping every 4/5 games
Same. It is like LAG MS goes up at 400-600 and drops back after 3 - 4 seconds. I checked my internet it isn't problem
Rioter Comments
: "Fortnite is so much fun that Iraq and India banned it, therefore so should the U.S."
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3vAjV8EM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-26T01:18:05.502+0000) > > "Fortnite is so much fun that Iraq and India banned it, therefore so should the U.S." Its ok man. You are ok.
Skarce (NA)
: Who won the champion update for 2020?
I hope none. Reworks are bad
: So much players had told me "YOU DO NO DAMAGE OMG YOU'RE USELESS"
Yea I was owned by Renekton last game and I am saying damage is too high.
: Don't tell this dude, how we were playing cs1.6 when we were 10 y/o. Honestly? I feel like going out, shooting ppl, so you might be right(sarcasm). Were Pokemon cards bad? We were hustlin with cards like drug lords. In class? Teachers banned it. Screw that bitches, it was even more enjoyable for us after that. It was so cool, sure it was "different", but it wasn't really. It was trendy, so we did it. First mobile phones and computers? First porn? We didn't know what masturbation was, but we watched something blurry on screen what looked like two naked persons, before that? I bet porn magazines were things. It was prohibited, so ofc we did it. And many other things. Was it bad for us? Idk. But this is what makes good memories. Same with every activity, be it games like Minecraft, CS, Warcraft, Runescape etc. Sport or just hanging out with boys. It's easy to jump on "Fortnite bad" bandwagon. Don't tell me that you were exemplary student, if yes, I bet you were in minority. Sure kids should be teached to care about their education and stuff, but if they don't want to, you won't make them. Is it about you caring about kids or you hating Fortnite?
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3vAjV8EM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T18:23:57.349+0000) > > Don't tell this dude, how we were playing cs1.6 when we were 10 y/o. Honestly? I feel like going out, shooting ppl, so you might be right(sarcasm). > > Were Pokemon cards bad? We were hustlin with cards like drug lords. In class? Teachers banned it. Screw that bitches, it was even more enjoyable for us after that. It was so cool, sure it was "different", but it wasn't really. It was trendy, so we did it. First mobile phones and computers? First porn? We didn't know what masturbation was, but we watched something blurry on screen what looked like two naked persons, before that? I bet porn magazines were things. It was prohibited, so ofc we did it. And many other things. > > Was it bad for us? Idk. But this is what makes good memories. Same with every activity, be it games like Minecraft, CS, Warcraft, Runescape etc. Sport or just hanging out with boys. It's easy to jump on "Fortnite bad" bandwagon. Don't tell me that you were exemplary student, if yes, I bet you were in minority. > > Sure kids should be teached to care about their education and stuff, but if they don't want to, you won't make them. > > Is it about you caring about kids or you hating Fortnite? It is about kids for me. I don't play fortnite and I don't have any interest in it,it is just problem because I work as counselor in school and I have to call parents just because the kids academic performance drops. When I do that most of them says t he / she plays this game named fortnite and we can't help it. They can't help it because it is not a drug to be cured by doctors or it isn't smoking to control child not doing it.
Rioter Comments
: Game starts and I cant use any of my abilities
Go in settings and check keys. Maybe you or someone deleted them and if you don't set keys how you be able to use abilities
stoyo8 (NA)
: What ha penned to WW and kayn top?
few years ago game was different and I believe there was like 30 less champ
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: [Yes, Riot is the only company to ever have made a typo](http://mentalfloss.com/article/49935/10-very-costly-typos). Really, I get it, it shouldn't happen. But shit does happen, and honestly there's no reason it has to be patched right now, make everyone redownload a client patch for it. It can just be fixed in next patch, and they likely will be doing so I presume. If you wanna make sure, bug report forum is the place to go.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M084csRX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T03:31:10.287+0000) > > [Yes, Riot is the only company to ever have made a typo](http://mentalfloss.com/article/49935/10-very-costly-typos). > > Really, I get it, it shouldn't happen. But shit does happen, and honestly there's no reason it has to be patched right now, make everyone redownload a client patch for it. It can just be fixed in next patch, and they likely will be doing so I presume. If you wanna make sure, bug report forum is the place to go. Did i mentioned now or word patch . Keep your anger for yourself man
: Why do people still play normal games instead of rank after 30?
less trolls in normal . All trolls are in ranked to troll
Rioter Comments
: 3-7 in my last 10 ranked games, getting ACE or MVP almost every game, can't climb, please help
: Morgana's changes mostly amount to the following: - Newer particles - New Voice Over - A little more damage on W - Slightly increased cast time on W - Bonus utility during tether of ultimate If she got so far ahead she's tanking the enemy team, they must be repeatedly running into her snare while she's lifestealing off W because she got free snares.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsefypnH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-22T02:35:59.430+0000) > > Morgana's changes mostly amount to the following: > > - Newer particles > - New Voice Over > - A little more damage on W > - Slightly increased cast time on W > - Bonus utility during tether of ultimate > > If she got so far ahead she's tanking the enemy team, they must be repeatedly running into her snare while she's lifestealing off W because she got free snares. Just don't .
Rioter Comments
: They have no reason to put a large amount of effort into skins very few players will have. Collectors will go for them anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vIW1NQP9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:49:50.476+0000) > > They have no reason to put a large amount of effort into skins very few players will have. Collectors will go for them anyway. Fact that few players will have it and it is A RARE skin is reason why it should be great
Nyandere (NA)
: Please disable Yuumi in ranked until she gets massive buffs
Rioter Comments
: Oh yes, *clearly* canada is the cause of all toxicity in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA /s
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=esXiTQvY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:31:23.138+0000) > > Oh yes, *clearly* canada is the cause of all toxicity in the game > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA > > /s Show that do Justin bib
: Would IG have beaten G2 today?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nadiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=esXiTQvY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:12:22.402+0000) > > You can tell that to those trolls who were Canadian too. I don't know whats the matter I thought Canadian people were nicest even nicer then portugal I have played this game for 7 years and I have had maybe 5 interactions where i discussed my country of origin with the other players in my game so how you have done it over 50 times is beyond me. Beyond that you just blindly believe what strangers say on the internet it’s like some silver player trying to convince you they are a smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=esXiTQvY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:15:44.918+0000) > > I have played this game for 7 years and I have had maybe 5 interactions where i discussed my country of origin with the other players in my game so how you have done it over 50 times is beyond me. > > Beyond that you just blindly believe what strangers say on the internet it’s like some silver player trying to convince you they are a smurf. I never mentioned anything about internet , i wrote by my own experience but you know you are like them. I won't start explaining just read before you state
mack9112 (NA)
: I’m Canadian
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=esXiTQvY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:10:35.895+0000) > > I’m Canadian You can tell that to those trolls who were Canadian too. I don't know whats the matter I thought Canadian people were nicest even nicer then portugal
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: iron
Bronze is worse. In iron most people are new and nice while in bronze it is just full of salt
Cevrad (NA)
: By that same logic, we should question your ability to carry yourself out of those crap ELOs, its easy as hell lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYxZ7s6X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T13:26:24.642+0000) > > By that same logic, we should question your ability to carry yourself out of those crap ELOs, its easy as hell lmao. check my match history over time and tell me who is 0/10 or more in my team.
: I disagree with your solution. I believe we need to make ranked a "pay to play" part of the game. Stupid ass trolls can run around for free in normals, but when you actually want to play the game you have to pay either a 1-time fee, or a subscription (subscription might be better), because stupid ass people don't usually have jobs or money on a regular basis, so it would weed them out pretty effectively.
> [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYxZ7s6X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T21:23:28.994+0000) > > I disagree with your solution. I believe we need to make ranked a "pay to play" part of the game. Stupid ass trolls can run around for free in normals, but when you actually want to play the game you have to pay either a 1-time fee, or a subscription (subscription might be better), because stupid ass people don't usually have jobs or money on a regular basis, so it would weed them out pretty effectively. Actually might work
Cevrad (NA)
: By that same logic, we should question your ability to carry yourself out of those crap ELOs, its easy as hell lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYxZ7s6X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T13:26:24.642+0000) > > By that same logic, we should question your ability to carry yourself out of those crap ELOs, its easy as hell lmao. I will give you my acc and do it climb. I swear I will give you hundred box if you do it over 1 month if you think it is easy as hell
: Whats feeding a fizz like?
I just picked it first time in ranked and I got fed af and i was top. It was first time that I picked champ I have never played before in ranked. all I did was R Q W or R was enough and W ;dddd i love when he sayss FEEEEDING TIMMEEE ddddd
Rioter Comments
: voice chat for random
You want to hear all the toxicity, It isnt enough to read it or see it ;dddd
: This 15s video shows why I love this game
I got hit by riven auto attack like a mile away and died. I thought it was ms but wasnt.
Show more

Nadiri

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion