Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I Love Girlz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fNIt8OPE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-11-30T06:07:53.066+0000) > > Yes but ekko is not at a college age? Affirmative action bro.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fNIt8OPE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-30T06:13:29.836+0000) > > Affirmative action bro. no.... no... no...
: Ezreal is the poster child of abusing items not meant for him.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=06sEdnkA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-26T19:48:03.534+0000) > > Ezreal is the poster child of abusing items not meant for him. this
: IP reward amounts and other things IP. Your thoughts?
I get an amount around 225-280 when I get my first win, about 100-150 for regular wins, and around 50 when I lose I say they need to boost it. Takes about 2 months to get one 6300 champ.
: Tower Hugging Against Illaoi
I went top against her earlier. Scariest champ I've seen in a while. She's perfect.
Seen (NA)
: Illaoi is balanced.
Can she be out for more than a few hours before you guys start complaining about nothing?
: Why is Swain getting nerfed
You know they do most balance changes for the higher tiers. These aren't for you.
lolptwo (NA)
: Then you care equally as much, and the sad part is your caring doesn't matter because no IP bans for me
> [{quoted}](name=AegonTheDragon7,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bk784e1q,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T02:40:10.803+0000) > > Then you care equally as much, and the sad part is your caring doesn't matter because no IP bans for me never said I didn't care. obviously I do if I want you banned lol.
Rioter Comments
lolptwo (NA)
: \_/ <----- This is my care cup, my care cup is empty. Fact: Hope and dreams are irrelevant if you can't make those dreams a reality. Fact: Riot doesn't do IP bans, and even if they did they would have to punish my entire university campus and roommates to do so. Not very profitable to their bottom line which is making money
> [{quoted}](name=AegonTheDragon7,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bk784e1q,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2015-11-23T00:09:52.347+0000) > > \_/ <----- This is my care cup, my care cup is empty. > > > Fact: Hope and dreams are irrelevant if you can't make those dreams a reality. > > Fact: Riot doesn't do IP bans, and even if they did they would have to punish my entire university campus and roommates to do so. Not very profitable to their bottom line which is making money cup must be pretty full if you had to type all of that out. people who don't care don't react.
: Dota2 has tons of custom modes for fun and smite has just tons of modes, meanwhile riot can't even keep a single fun mode they made like urf and can't manage the others they have, but muh playerbase!!!AMIRITE?
> [{quoted}](name=AkabaneKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H54EkIMd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-21T16:07:26.172+0000) > > Dota2 has tons of custom modes for fun and smite has just tons of modes, meanwhile riot can't even keep a single fun mode they made like urf and can't manage the others they have, but muh playerbase!!!AMIRITE? no
lolptwo (NA)
: With all the MMR boosting Bans here is a funny story for you
I'm hoping you get IP banned for buying an account actually. You come off as pretentious.
Rioter Comments
Vreivai (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Embertine,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sV9Zt3yF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-21T18:17:54.795+0000) > > It may have been third party software you were using (if you were using any) or something you've posted on the forums. Without any kind of history as to what you've been doing I cannot give you a affirmative answer. You don't get banned in game for shit you say on the forums. If you did, I'm pretty sure I would have received several in game bans by now. > [{quoted}](name=DKe TheNiceDevil,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sV9Zt3yF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-11-21T19:20:27.544+0000) > > i bought a account Well there it is. Permaban deserved, gtfo, game doesn't need trash like you. > [{quoted}](name=DKe TheNiceDevil,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sV9Zt3yF,comment-id=000400000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-11-21T19:29:41.811+0000) > > FUCK RIOT How about fuck pieces of shit like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sV9Zt3yF,comment-id=000400000002,timestamp=2015-11-21T19:47:59.247+0000) > > You don't get banned in game for shit you say on the forums. > > If you did, I'm pretty sure I would have received several in game bans by now. > > Well there it is. Permaban deserved, gtfo, game doesn't need trash like you. > > How about fuck pieces of shit like you. Hes a piece of trash for buying an account??? Mmmk...
: Every Brand I've played against so far has just been a Brand. Yeah, he hurts if he does his stuff, but he's immobile, his ranged attacks are very dodgeable, and his targetted stuff is all short ranged. Not having problems with him myself.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2NAmuhLE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-21T14:34:42.220+0000) > > Every Brand I've played against so far has just been a Brand. Yeah, he hurts if he does his stuff, but he's immobile, his ranged attacks are very dodgeable, and his targetted stuff is all short ranged. Not having problems with him myself. this
Vikkypoo (NA)
: Orochimaru = best anime villain to date.
: Who's Better Niki Minaj or Hyuna?
First off its Nikki Minaj. Secondly you could have at least used a picture of her up until recently. Shes a 10/10. That Asian girl? No. You're just one of those hentai pervs.
Rioter Comments
Kat1 (NA)
: Give a Champion 3 summoners instead of their Ult to make them better
IF they did let it happen why would they let you take one of them twice?
Kat1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagasis,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zGPUl0mX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-19T00:54:06.889+0000) > > That's a little extreme. Bogus, Ignite and flash literally put some ults to shame. ULTS.
> [{quoted}](name=ImJax,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zGPUl0mX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-19T00:55:40.626+0000) > > Bogus, Ignite and flash literally put some ults to shame. ULTS. Maybe before they nerfed Flash sure. Ignite? Nah... You're exaggerating my man.
Kat1 (NA)
: it's complete bullshit, but summoner spells are the most defining abilities in the game about your character, literally the strongest moves in the game, they are way too OP. Take whatever you want and use it correctly, GG.
> [{quoted}](name=ImJax,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zGPUl0mX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-19T00:47:07.218+0000) > > it's complete bullshit, but summoner spells are the most defining abilities in the game about your character, literally the strongest moves in the game, they are way too OP. > > Take whatever you want and use it correctly, GG. That's a little extreme.
: Im honestly kinda nervous for this year's black friday in light of recent terrorism
White terrorize minorities every day. Why are you worried now?
La Spork (NA)
: If you had to play one champion for the rest of your life.
: I'm a bit older so this might be past me but what's the obsession with these Chinese cartoons?
Most of the people on the forums don't get any action to they resort to being pervs like the Asians.
Ecodeath (NA)
: best part of riot games is ignoring the community
: There are 5 champions with winrates over 57%
: And reported again. You are a very rude.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=krEbkZ5p,comment-id=001700000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-15T23:52:51.203+0000) > > And reported again. You are a very rude. and you're sensitive.
Tritan (NA)
: how much do you value damage dealt vs kda
Neither. I value objectives and map awareness. Winning is important. The numbers you presented don't matter until you want to call out your teammate for a loss.
taide (NA)
: armor stacking is so effective
: There is only one thing in this game more anti-fun than Nunu
: How about You Code your Game before doing Big changes?
: Wow, stop being a douche. Hec and Skarner are not the worst. You can play the champs that are not as popular and still do well because you play well with them. Reporting you for being a jerk.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=krEbkZ5p,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-15T19:25:16.992+0000) > > Wow, stop being a douche. Hec and Skarner are not the worst. You can play the champs that are not as popular and still do well because you play well with them. > > Reporting you for being a jerk. cry more chump
Rioter Comments
: Did that, have done it with skarner and hecarim. Still got deleted in 2 seconds
> [{quoted}](name=Righteous Rage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=krEbkZ5p,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-11-15T15:32:15.239+0000) > > Did that, have done it with skarner and hecarim. Still got deleted in 2 seconds Two of the worst champs right now... K.
: I'm just...not having fun in league anymore
Quit complaining and adapt. Build armor.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sound Voltex,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B2QgAHk6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-15T00:02:09.711+0000) > that isn't close to being funny.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagasis,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3mioPHQn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-15T00:58:09.271+0000) > > Proofread man. All that broken English is horrible to read. STAY MAD :D and comeback and show me one of your perfect essay you have written in Life {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hangsterr,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3mioPHQn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-11-15T00:59:55.915+0000) > > STAY MAD :D > and comeback and show me one of your perfect essay you have written in Life {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I can show you a perfect sentence I put together. You can't show me that though lol.
: Stop crying about Dyrus
> [{quoted}](name=Hangsterr,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3mioPHQn,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-15T00:50:20.504+0000) > > I&#039;m pretty sure ALL-STAR only picking 2 player from each region to go to AS like they did last season > And Dyrus is not even in top 3 position to get pick into going to AS, is less likely he going to get pick.....and even if he does who fucking care, it not going to matter because Faker going to carry his butt anyway > > But really it not like he performing to go into another WORLD events, and if he does get to go, maybe he can prove he good in a 1v1 match up since there is a 1v1 event at AS > > We all know **Faker** getting pick to go to ALL-STAR already Proofread man. All that broken English is horrible to read.
Rioter Comments
Ironhold (EUNE)
: Sounds like a personal problem indeed, when you don't even know how Tryndamere's kit works, and you're up and at it to point fingers. A terrible personal problem indeed, don't let that stop you though, life is a wonderfull thing, you never know, one day you might be eligible to judge based on personal traits. Here's your personal problem: you suck at this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironhold,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lTz9WTEu,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:05:56.954+0000) > > Sounds like a personal problem indeed, when you don't even know how Tryndamere's kit works, and you're up and at it to point fingers. > A terrible personal problem indeed, don't let that stop you though, life is a wonderfull thing, you never know, one day you might be eligible to judge based on personal traits. > > Here's your personal problem: you suck at this game. this coming from a person complaining on the forums about one champ lol
maddtimm (NA)
: Steamroll games aren't fun
I actually don't like drawn out games. Maybe 25-30 mins at the most. I like to win and get to the next game. Sure the close wins are satisfying but I don't want to spend an hour trying to turtle and survive. The game is in the good spot. You folks just need to adjust or uninstall. Its preseason.
Ironhold (EUNE)
: By the time your armor outscales his heals, the game will be past- wait, his heals cannot be outscaled by anything ahahahahaha. Want to know fucking why? Because he gets free heals off of his Q, the fucking mastery, and items. And thanks to his retarded kit, he gets health if he crits, which is converted to health every time he crits, and the more stored health he has the more he crits to heal more often while still having stored health. Doesn't make any fucking sense does it, well neither does Riot's stupidity with this preseason. The thing is crits don't really give a fuck about your armor, It'd be better for your to focus more on health and sustain, since he now outmatches you in every possible way. Yes, even tankyness, since the synergy with his passives(all of them),the masteries and the retarded new items, give him so much power he can actually tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironhold,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lTz9WTEu,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2015-11-14T18:40:36.409+0000) > > By the time your armor outscales his heals, the game will be past- wait, his heals cannot be outscaled by anything ahahahahaha. > > Want to know fucking why? Because he gets free heals off of his Q, the fucking mastery, and items. And thanks to his retarded kit, he gets health if he crits, which is converted to health every time he crits, and the more stored health he has the more he crits to heal more often while still having stored health. > > Doesn't make any fucking sense does it, well neither does Riot's stupidity with this preseason. > > The thing is crits don't really give a fuck about your armor, It'd be better for your to focus more on health and sustain, since he now outmatches you in every possible way. Yes, even tankyness, since the synergy with his passives(all of them),the masteries and the retarded new items, give him so much power he can actually tank. Sounds like a personal problem. If you let him get to the point where hes destroying the game then its your fault.
: Yasuo and Tryndamere are now annoying beyond belief...
: Garen still is banned over Graves
Bleediss (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fisting With Vi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1b2e5EKp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-14T05:23:17.858+0000) > > What you meant to say is. > > A fan took pictures he didn't make, added music he didn't make, and added flashy lights in photoshop. > > But that makes him better than the company. :^) because riot totally makes their login screen music and doesn't do the exact same fucking thing as the guy in these videos
> [{quoted}](name=Bleediss,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1b2e5EKp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-11-14T05:29:22.152+0000) > > because riot totally makes their login screen music and doesn't do the exact same fucking thing as the guy in these videos more legit than what he did lol
: I love how dying once in lane or leaving my lane once means I lose half a turret
: I would say "hope to see you on the opposing side on my smurf" then saw you were b5. I can't get a smurf that low even if I trolled since I might accidentally win against silvers.
> [{quoted}](name=BluePolarizer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5AUrnmT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-13T22:59:54.669+0000) > > I would say "hope to see you on the opposing side on my smurf" then saw you were b5. I can't get a smurf that low even if I trolled since I might accidentally win against silvers. lol whatever you say
Rioter Comments
: Can the game NOT end within 10 minutes!
RexSaur (NA)
: The new champ is gonna be cancer to play against.
You know I bet the people who actually had to deal with cancer in real life find it funny that you compare it to a video game character.
Show more

Nagasis

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion