Rioter Comments
Cynicatt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QEGXBc68,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-02T01:15:46.737+0000) > > 20% Man, it's pizza not a swanky as restaurant. Don't be comin' 'round here with your percentiles.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QEGXBc68,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-02-02T01:16:59.049+0000) > > Man, it's pizza not a swanky as restaurant. > Don't be comin' 'round here with your percentiles. You're trying really hard to be cheap. At least 15%, 20% if they are really nice/ foods good/ feeling generous. It's just standard.
: Dont main adc, its exponentially harder to climb wwith than the other roles. Or botlane in general. Jungle people suck at, and can influence lanes to the point of winning.
> [{quoted}](name=DreadEcho,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sUFmJzQa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-30T18:37:14.022+0000) > > Dont main adc, its exponentially harder to climb wwith than the other roles. Or botlane in general. Jungle people suck at, and can influence lanes to the point of winning. Are you 500% sure on this? Aren't you a silver 5 player yourself? No offense (same as me) low elos suck at adc. Badly. If i play it and lets say i am good, that's one less feeder and one more damage dealer.
: all of them?
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sUFmJzQa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-30T18:35:41.963+0000) > > all of them? yeah, but aren't certain roles generally more skill oriented? I always thought it was adc and jung. If they play top they can just button mash and usually be AIGHT. If they play mid, then they either just poke, which is not hard, or use a one shot assasinate combo. Also, not hard. As support they just meatshield and ward. As adc they don't know how to position. As jungle, they don't understand pathing.
Rioter Comments
: Pleasantries. WHERE DA FUCK MY UPVOTE AT
> [{quoted}](name=King Trixo III ,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=shdR9pu0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-28T07:14:29.703+0000) > > Pleasantries. > > > WHERE DA FUCK MY UPVOTE AT any other synonyms? Define pleasantries for me.
: Whats the word im looking for?
Rioter Comments
: Gd, i'm having serrious personal issues. If anyone wants to help me, post your in-game name here.
Rioter Comments
: Do wicked or prestigious leblanc change sfx or visual affects?
Rioter Comments
Zac x Me (NA)
: and ask teammates to +teamwork you and enemies to +honor
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZkaNHpa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-27T05:10:09.972+0000) > > and ask teammates to +teamwork you and enemies to +honor that's not an actual thing.
Rioter Comments
: Lol, what's with everyone having this whole "lellel justin bieber xeedee XDD" attitude?
mogonk (NA)
: If you're a man. And you think you have style because you have bangs. "You look like Justin Bieber" is probably the nicest thing I could say to you. You don't want to hear what I really think.
> [{quoted}](name=mogonk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KXZKAFp1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-18T22:02:32.971+0000) > > If you're a man. > > And you think you have style because you have bangs. > > "You look like Justin Bieber" is probably the nicest thing I could say to you. > > You don't want to hear what I really think. So i'm not allowed to have long hairr or bangs in any sort of way without me looking exactly like justin bieber? Gee, i didn't know that. Thanks guys.
: I remember during high school, longer bangs and stuff had just started emerging as a "thing" again, and this was before Justin Beiber was even really a big deal. Then one year everyone was all, "you guys are just copying Justin Beiber." No, we weren't. A lot of people had that hair before that sack of wood shavings people seem to think is a person. High school... Good times. :/
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KXZKAFp1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-18T21:01:59.910+0000) > > I remember during high school, longer bangs and stuff had just started emerging as a "thing" again, and this was before Justin Beiber was even really a big deal. Then one year everyone was all, "you guys are just copying Justin Beiber." > > No, we weren't. A lot of people had that hair before that sack of wood shavings people seem to think is a person. > > High school... Good times. :/ you're righnt and b.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry but you can like what you want. The same can be said to her, if she doesn't want you broadcasting that you like a child man who can't commit to concerts for fear of "flying objects" or "stress" than thats her choice too. The reason you dont see "negative" remarks in his videos is simple, the children who grew up poisoned by his music are trapped with it, and if you want more truth most view counts that you see are done with bot's now in order to get them higher in the search functions of "suggestive videos" while Youtube does a counter of negative votes as well if the count is subset of the positive it will take the graph accordingly. Add that a true music artist doesn't waste his fan's time QQ-ing like an AP Ezreal and throwing away several thousand in ticket costs not to mention concert hall expenses. Add to his pitiful recording times and lack luster drive...well simply put he's a bum who can only wince as someone writes his lyrics or if he fired his writer again, whatever he can find from the back of a fruity loops box to turn into an half ass song. Fan's of JB are like the children of NSYNC, Backstreet, and all the other bull shit music that has come. Luckily there is more quality of life music out there that trumps his pitiful views and with luck he'll pass like all bad singers. Your taste in music sucks and that is "MY" opinion. Now go back to thinking your special with that little circle jerk of yours while your girl gets banged by a real man.
> [{quoted}](name=Ludwig VonDrake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YeEKBEvw,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-01-17T23:22:49.208+0000) > > Sorry but you can like what you want. > The same can be said to her, if she doesn't want you broadcasting that you like a child man who can't commit to concerts for fear of "flying objects" or "stress" than thats her choice too. > > The reason you dont see "negative" remarks in his videos is simple, the children who grew up poisoned by his music are trapped with it, and if you want more truth most view counts that you see are done with bot's now in order to get them higher in the search functions of "suggestive videos" while Youtube does a counter of negative votes as well if the count is subset of the positive it will take the graph accordingly. > > Add that a true music artist doesn't waste his fan's time QQ-ing like an AP Ezreal and throwing away several thousand in ticket costs not to mention concert hall expenses. Add to his pitiful recording times and lack luster drive...well simply put he's a bum who can only wince as someone writes his lyrics or if he fired his writer again, whatever he can find from the back of a fruity loops box to turn into an half ass song. > > Fan's of JB are like the children of NSYNC, Backstreet, and all the other bull shit music that has come. > > Luckily there is more quality of life music out there that trumps his pitiful views and with luck he'll pass like all bad singers. > Your taste in music sucks and that is "MY" opinion. Now go back to thinking your special with that little circle jerk of yours while your girl gets banged by a real man. lol most autistic post i've seen in my life. Because i think justin's music is okay that means the girl i like will be banged by a "real" man, is that you, kid?
: i saw a pic on tumblr about the new generation of Beiber fans. i cant find it, but its funny :)
> [{quoted}](name=Veracious Embers,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YeEKBEvw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-17T04:55:31.022+0000) > > i saw a pic on tumblr about the new generation of Beiber fans. i cant find it, but its funny :) at what point did i say i was a huge fan?
CLG ear (NA)
: I don't listen to Justin beiber and if I did, that wouldn't be something I'd advertise
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YeEKBEvw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-17T04:54:01.456+0000) > > I don't listen to Justin beiber > > and if I did, that wouldn't be something I'd advertise Look at any of his new videos. Hundreds of millions of views. No downvotes essentially. His new music is simply...good. From multiple standpoints. I didn't advertise it. I simply said "some of his new stuff is good." You must be one of those "lel xeee dee XDD lolz" kids from 2005. That's fine, man.
: I just had a girl tell me she'd stop talking to me if i told her friends i listened to justin bieber
I forgot it's still 2005 and the old "XEEDEE LEL JUSTIN BIEBER" jokes are still in. Artism.
Rioter Comments
Raw (NA)
: Nah, people will always blame everything beside themselves. "I'm bronze cause of trolls" "I'm toxic cause of trolls" http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9NTsA4oi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-15T18:02:29.249+0000) > > Nah, people will always blame everything beside themselves. > "I'm bronze cause of trolls" > "I'm toxic cause of trolls" > http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png Just kidding, i'm in a game with a shaco jungle with flash and no ignite and a double tp bot lane. People still have autism. I thought this new champ select would cure that autism.
Rioter Comments
Vikkypoo (NA)
: yea people are sensitive as fuck nowadays. don't wanna be managed [don't want you to tell them their mistakes so they can fix] They just want to report. fuck em.
> [{quoted}](name=Vikkypoo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PFNAuVJe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-15T06:33:18.686+0000) > > yea people are sensitive as fuck nowadays. > > don't wanna be managed [don't want you to tell them their mistakes so they can fix] > > They just want to report. fuck em. Say something slightly offensive but you were joking? Reported. Say something constructive? Reported. " leave me alone" Say something at all? Reported. Just a bunch of nerds that wanna feel big about something so they come on the game and when they lose they can mash report to feel better. Sad.
: I literally am not going to talk in ranked games anymore. Can't even joke.
you all win. i'll bow to the nerds. this is their territory. I will respect it. I don't want to be banned. I will not joke with you. I will not be serious with you. You get nothing. I show NO emotions now. No chat at all.
Rioter Comments
: nothing cuz im not an edgelord
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nZAEnT1t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-15T05:43:34.121+0000) > > nothing cuz im not an edgelord if you were an edgelord what would you think?
Rioter Comments
: Gd, i go to work in about 3 hours. At wally world. My no fucks given plan will commence.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:03:49.181+0000) > > where you work? grocery store.
> [{quoted}](name=Hentai PhD,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:13:00.234+0000) > > grocery store. Why you quitting? What position?
: wally world wrestling
> [{quoted}](name=Thera Tears,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:11:14.979+0000) > > wally world wrestling Why did he care so much about getting that receipt? SO much? Why do i have customers that want things bagged in a very obscure and extremely time consuming method when i have a long line? Why do i have customers that say really rude,unecessary, comments?
: Should just crumple the receipt whilst making eye contact with the customer without asking if they want it or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Gare Jordans,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:05:59.582+0000) > > Should just crumple the receipt whilst making eye contact with the customer without asking if they want it or not. Why did he care SO much about getting the receipt? Why did he have to let me know he can't return cigarettes as if i didn't know that? I'm not comprehending. Systems failing.
: really I'm doing the same thing starting today cause i'm quitting
> [{quoted}](name=Hentai PhD,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:00:45.650+0000) > > really I'm doing the same thing starting today cause i'm quitting where you work?
: Gd, i go to work in about 3 hours. At wally world. My no fucks given plan will commence.
Iris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T18:52:56.007+0000) > > Also known as "walmart" or "hell" > > Different variations of it. oh. customer service, eh? walmart isnt too bad its one of those places you can fuck around a lot. have fun!
> [{quoted}](name=Iris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T18:54:26.287+0000) > > oh. customer service, eh? walmart isnt too bad its one of those places you can fuck around a lot. have fun! So you're advising i don't take my job seriously? I'm starting to catch on. For awhile i thought everyone that i worked with was weird until i realized they just adapted to their surroundings in their own way. Just like i have. Which is giving no fucks. People wanna complain? Eh, oh well. I'll explain to them subtley why they are wrong!
Iris (NA)
: wally world... wat. the water park? there used to be a wally world near london, ON where I used to live... that shit was so cash... they had this amazing water slide called 'the bullet' it was basically a 90 degree drop straight down...
> [{quoted}](name=Iris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=URxcQEyV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-14T18:48:31.631+0000) > > wally world... wat. the water park? there used to be a wally world near london, ON where I used to live... that shit was so cash... they had this amazing water slide called 'the bullet' it was basically a 90 degree drop straight down... Also known as "walmart" or "hell" Different variations of it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Thera Tears,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:59:44.503+0000) > > my dear tell us about your work life, it would help me unwind lol Lol for real? Well in highschool I got a shit grocery store job stocking shelves and shit. It was mundane, boring, painful. I was told to spend my entire 8 hour shifts moving cans to face the right way (english side out not french) and bring things to the front of the shelf. If I had a 4 hour shift I was still expected to cover the store (and this was a bit store with 14 aisles + frozen + dairy. I would come home covered in dust, usually had cuts across my hands and I usually had a runny nose and vomited because it was like I was running my ass off. Oh that isn't even including the fact managers held over my head that they could fire me at any given time and I was made into the butt of many jokes because I was gay. I often couldn't even take my breaks and had to work nonstop else I would be fired. I also had managers kick me when I was sprawled on the ground because I was "in the way" and I came home with brusies from these "accidents" that were too often to be accidents. I even remember once they threw one of those box cutter knives at me and it cut my cheek wide open once, nice accident there. Or how I had managers literally sit there while they pulled up a chair and watched me slave away and they kept telling me to go "faster" despite me sweating. Abuse is the most minimal way to describe the experience. I ended it with a few years experience, left it immediately as soon as I got into medicine. I didn't even tell anyone, I had my mother walk in and drop my note off at the front desk and I never have been into that dumphole of a shithole since. (It's been years and years now, geez.) If anything that shithole fucking mess of a job inspired me to study as hard as I have, I know what lies on the other side if I DON'T bust my ass off and become brilliant. It was the biggest kick in the pants that got me moving, I refuse and completely fucking REFUSE to go to work like that ever again. And I would rather die, literally, than ever go back to a job like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Neurosurgeonwolf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:10:29.698+0000) > > Lol for real? > Well in highschool I got a shit grocery store job stocking shelves and shit. It was mundane, boring, painful. > > I was told to spend my entire 8 hour shifts moving cans to face the right way (english side out not french) and bring things to the front of the shelf. If I had a 4 hour shift I was still expected to cover the store (and this was a bit store with 14 aisles + frozen + dairy. > > I would come home covered in dust, usually had cuts across my hands and I usually had a runny nose and vomited because it was like I was running my ass off. > > Oh that isn't even including the fact managers held over my head that they could fire me at any given time and I was made into the butt of many jokes because I was gay. I often couldn't even take my breaks and had to work nonstop else I would be fired. I also had managers kick me when I was sprawled on the ground because I was "in the way" and I came home with brusies from these "accidents" that were too often to be accidents. > > I even remember once they threw one of those box cutter knives at me and it cut my cheek wide open once, nice accident there. Or how I had managers literally sit there while they pulled up a chair and watched me slave away and they kept telling me to go "faster" despite me sweating. > > Abuse is the most minimal way to describe the experience. > > I ended it with a few years experience, left it immediately as soon as I got into medicine. I didn't even tell anyone, I had my mother walk in and drop my note off at the front desk and I never have been into that dumphole of a shithole since. (It's been years and years now, geez.) > > If anything that shithole fucking mess of a job inspired me to study as hard as I have, I know what lies on the other side if I DON'T bust my ass off and become brilliant. It was the biggest kick in the pants that got me moving, I refuse and completely fucking REFUSE to go to work like that ever again. > > And I would rather die, literally, than ever go back to a job like that. There's no way this isn't true and you didn't exagerrate it. If so, i wish you the best in life and that is awful. Still, my job sucks regardless. But yeah, my problem seems pretty pety compared to that. I've had MUCH worse issues then the one here. I had this big hillbilly lady come into my line and start farting really bad. It smelled bad and she kept doing it near me and making jokes about it. Her and her daughter were dirty and not wearing bras. They were annoying too. People thought it was me that smelled. So yeah.
QUAGSlRE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:21:18.380+0000) > > Because, my job is to give every customer their receipt, not ask. > > Also, a lot of people DO what receipts for cigarettes. Some people keep tabs of their purchases. > > > Let's review GD- i will explain to you alll how you are WRONG and i expect a sincere apology. > > > 1. It was unnecessary and rude for him to tell me "i don't need the receipt. i can't return these." that was unnecessary information and rude. Also, i appreciate him telling me how to do my job and what you can and can't return to the store. Maybe he should work here. > > > 2 . I'M DOING MY JOB. I'm not REQUIRED to ask him if he wants his receipt and a lot of people don't want it. He can be the grown man he is with his brutal beard and big balls and throw it away. Like a MAN. Not hard! I do it all the time! I can give you guys the steps to it if you like...? Or no? > > > 3 . He looks 30. He should have better mannerisms then to say "i don't need the receipt. i can't return these." variations include." i'm good man, have a good one!" or the classic" i don't need the receipt, thanks!" > > > Explanation complete. Okay but then HOW IS SAYING HE DOESN'T NEED THE RECEIPT RUDE. Its not needed info but I cant see how its rude in any way. He explained why he didn't need or want the receipt. That's all he did. And it is respectful and better manners to ask if they'd want a receipt, as you mentioned his manners in the third point you made. Not everyone wants a receipt.
> [{quoted}](name=xXAkali360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:26:26.608+0000) > > Okay but then HOW IS SAYING HE DOESN'T NEED THE RECEIPT RUDE. > Its not needed info but I cant see how its rude in any way. He explained why he didn't need or want the receipt. That's all he did. > And it is respectful and better manners to ask if they'd want a receipt, as you mentioned his manners in the third point you made. Not everyone wants a receipt. Then he can throw it away. I have tons of people patiently waiting behind him. He can throw it in his pocket with all the other bullshit he probably throws in there then. He can throw all that random shit in there but not a receipt? Him explaining himself is unecessary. It's also indicating he's telling me what can and cannot be returned. I know what can and cannot be returned. Maybe he uses it to log his purchases? People do that. Maybe i should explain to him that some people want to keep receipt to log purchases and if he doesn't want it there a trash receptacle right there specifically for things like this? Also, where is his mother because she needs to teach him more before he starts raising his kids he most likely has???
QUAGSlRE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:07:43.721+0000) > > Because i have 500 people behind him and he's a grown ass fucking man? How does he take care of his kids he probably has but can't throw away a receipt? Also, i'm just doing my JOB. Asking if he wants a receipt will take like a second to answer and will not cause huge issues in the line Your a grown ass man, why cant you just ask if he wants a receipt?
> [{quoted}](name=xXAkali360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:12:01.186+0000) > > Asking if he wants a receipt will take like a second to answer and will not cause huge issues in the line > Your a grown ass man, why cant you just ask if he wants a receipt? Because, my job is to give every customer their receipt, not ask. Also, a lot of people DO what receipts for cigarettes. Some people keep tabs of their purchases. Let's review GD- i will explain to you alll how you are WRONG and i expect a sincere apology. 1. It was unnecessary and rude for him to tell me "i don't need the receipt. i can't return these." that was unnecessary information and rude. Also, i appreciate him telling me how to do my job and what you can and can't return to the store. Maybe he should work here. 2 . I'M DOING MY JOB. I'm not REQUIRED to ask him if he wants his receipt and a lot of people don't want it. He can be the grown man he is with his brutal beard and big balls and throw it away. Like a MAN. Not hard! I do it all the time! I can give you guys the steps to it if you like...? Or no? 3 . He looks 30. He should have better mannerisms then to say "i don't need the receipt. i can't return these." variations include." i'm good man, have a good one!" or the classic" i don't need the receipt, thanks!" Explanation complete.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:57:46.407+0000) > > I have issues? Why couldn't he be normal and just take the receipt? Like a normal human being? > > Why did he feel the need to explain things out? "Here's your purchase and receipt!" "I don't want the receipt." "No worries, have a good one!" Wow wasn't that fuckin' simple? That sure as hell beats: "Here's your purchase and receipt!" "I don't want the receipt." "I want to stab you..."
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:08:50.685+0000) > > "Here's your purchase and receipt!" > > "I don't want the receipt." > > "No worries, have a good one!" > > Wow wasn't that fuckin' simple? > > That sure as hell beats: > > "Here's your purchase and receipt!" > > "I don't want the receipt." > > "I want to stab you..." No. Here's your purchase, have a good one! I don't need the receipt,dude, i can't return these. HEY THANKS FOR TELLING ME YOU CAN'T RETURN THEM, I'M JUST DOING MY JOB. DUDE AREN'T YOU 30 YEARS OLD? YOU PROBABLY HAVE KIDS? HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN THROW OUT A RECEIPT? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE RECEIPT,ALSO? NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
QUAGSlRE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:57:46.407+0000) > > I have issues? Why couldn't he be normal and just take the receipt? Like a normal human being? > > Why did he feel the need to explain things out? Why couldn't you have just asked if he wanted a receipt?
> [{quoted}](name=xXAkali360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T06:00:49.403+0000) > > Why couldn't you have just asked if he wanted a receipt? Because i have 500 people behind him and he's a grown ass fucking man? How does he take care of his kids he probably has but can't throw away a receipt? Also, i'm just doing my JOB.
: I... What? You have issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:09:56.159+0000) > > I... What? > > You have issues. I have issues? Why couldn't he be normal and just take the receipt? Like a normal human being? Why did he feel the need to explain things out?
: That is quite a basic event my dear. You will surely encounter much more... irritating things in life.
> [{quoted}](name=Neurosurgeonwolf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:55:05.093+0000) > > That is quite a basic event my dear. > > You will surely encounter much more... irritating things in life. As stated multiple times, i already have, this was just the more recent one. Problem is people always try to be " cool" or "trendy" with their responses (usually middle aged or young people) instead of being normal... just taking the receipt and leaving......
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:08:10.211+0000) > > How is that being an asshole? They said they don't need it so i gave them a playful suggestion? Exactly. A customer you should actually complain about would cause a fuss in that situation, because you'd obviously be doing it out of spite, regardless of how harmless it is. The kind of customer that bitches at you for 10 minutes because you can only offer store credit instead of cash for an item they bring in without a tag or receipt (not even my problem, I was behind her in line watching this happen).
> [{quoted}](name=Wanfear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:09:12.989+0000) > > Exactly. A customer you should actually complain about would cause a fuss in that situation, because you'd obviously be doing it out of spite, regardless of how harmless it is. > > The kind of customer that bitches at you for 10 minutes because you can only offer store credit instead of cash for an item they bring in without a tag or receipt (not even my problem, I was behind her in line watching this happen). I'm just gunna do things real subtley. Even subtler then. Okay, (me not taking the receipt) well you can always throw it out if you don't need it. Have a good one :)
Borfin (NA)
: congrats, you had your first real big kid job. wait'll you deal with people who are dicks like that but have so much pull your livelihood depends on them liking you. hope growing up happens fast!
> [{quoted}](name=Rijda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-14T04:58:59.650+0000) > > congrats, you had your first real big kid job. > > wait'll you deal with people who are dicks like that but have so much pull your livelihood depends on them liking you. > > hope growing up happens fast! Or he could just....be normal and take the receipt.. and just....not be mean? I mean, he could do that too.
: Sounds like you being bad at normal social interactions. Dude was probably trying to be funny or something and you get on your mental high horse about it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Sword Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:28:32.152+0000) > > Sounds like you being bad at normal social interactions. Dude was probably trying to be funny or something and you get on your mental high horse about it. So it's normal for him to explain to me in a serious tone about how he doesn't need the receipt? Or he could just...you know... take the receipt. And just you know.. not say that. But you're a typical gd'er trying to find something to be rude about so i'll leave you alone my b.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagato110,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:05:39.437+0000) > > Um, why did that guy care SO MUCH he had to tell me he didn't need the receipt THAT BADLY. > > This is just one example, i've had way worse things happen. This is just the most receipt thing. That guy was huge, and tough looking too. Brutal. > > But now, i just don't care. > > If that happened again i would say "hey, i think there's a garbage can there.Try that! Have a good one!" and then make him take the receipt by putting his change inside it. Congrats, then you'll get bitched out by an actual annoying customer and reamed by the boss they report you to for being an asshole.
> [{quoted}](name=Wanfear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g123r9iR,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T05:06:42.200+0000) > > Congrats, then you'll get bitched out by an actual annoying customer and reamed by the boss they report you to for being an asshole. How is that being an asshole? They said they don't need it so i gave them a playful suggestion?
Show more

Nagato110

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion