: Repeat after me.
isn't it supposed to be: yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me?
: Bring Back the Tribunal #innocenttillprovenguilty
I'm sorry did you play the game or spend the whole time typing to them? You typed way too much. There's no reason for that much typing and you flamed your teammates in the games. So guilty. No need for tribunal ;) One person calling people names is bad, but you doing it back is just as bad and just as reportable
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=00000006000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T18:28:30.957+0000) > > I'm fine with that...honestly I don't care what rune system we have. It's the fact that the old system gave clear advantages to the older players who have been playing longer or just playing more games. Or just those that want to put their IP into runes vs champions. > > I enjoy this rune system....I enjoyed the old one but I was also one of the players that pretty much had all the runes so I had options. But I also had a friend that had hardly any runes and had to play AP champs with a horrible AD page because that's all he had at the time and wonder why his early game always was such a challenge. The reason I don't love the new system is because champions are pigeon-holed into specific paths. The runes in the old system were less impactful in the overall performance of the champion, so while there were advantages for those who had them vs. those who didn't, they didn't completely alter a champion like the current system. Many of the old runes affected the early game, while not altering the late game as much. If you could survive early game, you were generally fine. Either way, this new system does not increase the playability of the game and did nothing to diversify the champion pool.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=000000060000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T19:00:17.579+0000) > > The reason I don't love the new system is because champions are pigeon-holed into specific paths. The runes in the old system were less impactful in the overall performance of the champion, so while there were advantages for those who had them vs. those who didn't, they didn't completely alter a champion like the current system. Many of the old runes affected the early game, while not altering the late game as much. If you could survive early game, you were generally fine. Either way, this new system does not increase the playability of the game and did nothing to diversify the champion pool. I mean maybe I just don't play that huge of variety of champions but other then my "favorite" rune set, I could play using other sets if I wanted to. I don't necessarily feel locked into the chosen path I have. I have a favorite one which is more of my "I'm too lazy to change" but doesn't mean it's not something I won't or couldn't change and still have the same effects. But that's just my thoughts on the ones I use. When I played top for the very short time before I switched to support when the runes were out I used many different keystones for my main depending on the matchup or how I wanted to play that game. Even with the old system there was the "recommended" paths...(example...9 AD marks, 9 armor...oh gosh I forgot the name haha!, 9 MR seals, and 3 AD quints for marksman). Sure, everyone had their own variation, switching out for some attack speed or crit or life steal but generally for marksman it was all the same. But even the recommended paths people didn't have to follow or didn't follow in general.
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=000000060000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:04:49.940+0000) > > I've played since S3 > You couldn't change your runes in champion select. So unless you had all of those pre-made well then, you're SOL. And then unless you're spending lots of IP (or RP if you wanna use real money for rune pages) you may only have the 2 rune pages that Riot gives you for free. Then what? Not many options then considering you don't know what you're up against. Only thing customizable was masteries in champ select back then. > > I did love all the different combos you can get from the old runes but people who played longer had more advantages, which is why Riot (or at least why I'm assuming) Riot switched over partially to the new system. That early game advantage from better runes vs not having the right runes makes a huge difference. So someone starting off won't have the IP to buy a full set for every situation or every champion he/she may want to play. I wanted to get every single rune and a full set. From whenever I decided to start to whenever they switched to the new runes I still didn't have all of them (I think I was just missing half of the Quints.). Point being is that they were so expensive. > > I mean do I care one way or another which one we have? Honestly no.... > But level 30 or level 300 the difference should just be about experience not experience and who has the better/more expensive runes. > > Bring back the old runes...but them all to the players for free. > > (excuse my novel lol) Regardless of the cost of old runes and that there was a clear disadvantage for those who did not have all the runes purchased, the old system was better. If they allowed manipulation of runes within the lobby and gave everyone all the runes and about 4-6 pages, we would all be much happier.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=0000000600000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T17:12:56.717+0000) > > If they allowed manipulation of runes within the lobby and gave everyone all the runes and about 4-6 pages, we would all be much happier. I'm fine with that...honestly I don't care what rune system we have. It's the fact that the old system gave clear advantages to the older players who have been playing longer or just playing more games. Or just those that want to put their IP into runes vs champions. I enjoy this rune system....I enjoyed the old one but I was also one of the players that pretty much had all the runes so I had options. But I also had a friend that had hardly any runes and had to play AP champs with a horrible AD page because that's all he had at the time and wonder why his early game always was such a challenge.
Muxxik (NA)
: Playing a single game in main role
when I switched my secondary role (jungle) and primary (support) role back a month or so ago so jungle was primary I was so shocked to see how often I got jungle compared to support. I didn't keep track of how many but it was well over 60% of the time I got jungle over support....and I never got off role. Unless you're going for like a super popular role like mid I really don't think 20% rate for your primary role is right. Judging from your match history you're a mid main and sure...recently you've been auto filled a bit but scrolling down you got your mid quite a bit...in fact 26 games in a row. That's above 20%
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFzaEpFF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:43:46.021+0000) > > I vote Hashtag! What about...Hashbrowns?
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFzaEpFF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:50:23.642+0000) > > What about...Hashbrowns? that would just make me hungry all the time :/
Barkley (NA)
: Can we get a "get out of jail free" card tied to player-submitted bugsplat reports?
I do agree that something needs to be done because bug splats are happening way too often now with little things that seem to be done (or so it seems).
RBT RO (EUNE)
: bug
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/5szExW25-dreadknight-garen-skin-redeeming-tutorial
Krynnˉ (NA)
: Why would to play Bard if you couldn't give people hot cocoa?
and yell at them to "drink your damn cocoa" when they won't walk over your cocoa to heal themselves Like seriously playing Bard has made me realize how many people really don't know what he does lol
: Because the name you give them is the name they will have to live with for the rest of their lives...unless they change it legally which usually doesn't happen. Alexander Michael Joey Hashtag Christopher Isaac Thomas Gregory There are some names
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFzaEpFF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:26:10.483+0000) > > Because the name you give them is the name they will have to live with for the rest of their lives...unless they change it legally which usually doesn't happen. > > Alexander > Michael > Joey > Hashtag > Christopher > Isaac > Thomas > Gregory > > There are some names I vote Hashtag!
: Why is it so dang hard to name babies?
Well first off congrats!!!!!!!!! Isaiah Matthew Joseph Thomas Colbe Riley Henry Timothy Robert Alexander Hunter Nicolas Abel Noah Cadence You know it's really hard to think of boy names when you're actually trying to think of them lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:34:28.008+0000) > > how are they a failure? The new runes reforged gives you more custimization while before basically everyone took the same thing or there was basically one thing for AD, AP, etc. It was very boring. > > How was the runes and mastery system before any better? Did you play with the old rune system? I had many different rune pages and set-ups for a single champion alone based on the match-up I was going to face. You has scaling damage, flat damage, attack speed, movement speed, crit. chance, scaling defensive, flat defensive, and generally much more versatility. This made it much easier to play against a greater champ pool and to handle counters in a much better way.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=00000006,timestamp=2018-12-19T17:29:16.082+0000) > > Did you play with the old rune system? I had many different rune pages and set-ups for a single champion alone based on the match-up I was going to face. You has scaling damage, flat damage, attack speed, movement speed, crit. chance, scaling defensive, flat defensive, and generally much more versatility. This made it much easier to play against a greater champ pool and to handle counters in a much better way. I've played since S3 You couldn't change your runes in champion select. So unless you had all of those pre-made well then, you're SOL. And then unless you're spending lots of IP (or RP if you wanna use real money for rune pages) you may only have the 2 rune pages that Riot gives you for free. Then what? Not many options then considering you don't know what you're up against. Only thing customizable was masteries in champ select back then. I did love all the different combos you can get from the old runes but people who played longer had more advantages, which is why Riot (or at least why I'm assuming) Riot switched over partially to the new system. That early game advantage from better runes vs not having the right runes makes a huge difference. So someone starting off won't have the IP to buy a full set for every situation or every champion he/she may want to play. I wanted to get every single rune and a full set. From whenever I decided to start to whenever they switched to the new runes I still didn't have all of them (I think I was just missing half of the Quints.). Point being is that they were so expensive. I mean do I care one way or another which one we have? Honestly no.... But level 30 or level 300 the difference should just be about experience not experience and who has the better/more expensive runes. Bring back the old runes...but them all to the players for free. (excuse my novel lol)
: I mean, you shouldn't, unless you start like playing completely different champs and different styles (switch your summoner spells is a big one). Would this be on the same computer still?
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2giIYaAU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-19T03:40:18.084+0000) > > I mean, you shouldn't, unless you start like playing completely different champs and different styles (switch your summoner spells is a big one). Would this be on the same computer still? how would switching summoner spells be a big one? To me saying playing completely different champs and such seems silly because who is to say someone can't stop playing X champion and play Y champion? Or stop playing X champion one way and play them another way? I should have been in trouble a while ago then cause I was a Gnar/Trundle main and now I play nothing but support champs unless I"m playing bot games then I just play whatever I feel like. As for summoner spells I will switch them up occasionally to make sure I'm actually paying attention to what I'm pressing. Don't mean to hijack the thread just curious that's all
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qX0MmjEn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-19T02:18:27.704+0000) > > All of the champions you listed have clear counter play. It sounds to me that you just need more experience playing and playing against those champions. > The champions aren't the problem here You heard it here first fellas: {{champion:84}} has counterplay.
{{champion:3}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:112}}
: List of champions that should not exist
All of the champions you listed have clear counter play. It sounds to me that you just need more experience playing and playing against those champions. The champions aren't the problem here
: Does Riot chat restrict people anymore?
it depends on what is said. If it's minor then yes but there are instances were they will skip straight to 14days
BogdanS01 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l0u1tEe9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:51:03.843+0000) > > just report her for griefing and inting and move on. It happens to us all. At one point Riot will catch her and ban her "At one point" You mean never?
they won't just ban her after one game (one report) but if multiple people report her then they will do something about it.
BogdanS01 (EUNE)
: If this isn't bannable I don't know what it is.
just report her for griefing and inting and move on. It happens to us all. At one point Riot will catch her and ban her
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:34:28.008+0000) > > how are they a failure? The new runes reforged gives you more custimization while before basically everyone took the same thing or there was basically one thing for AD, AP, etc. It was very boring. > > How was the runes and mastery system before any better? Runes today are basically masteries of the past. Runes back in the day would let you fine tune what mix of defenses/offense you'd want to use against certain comps. Did your champion use ad+AP? You could make a page for that. Was the team you were going against mostly Physical? You could make a massive armor page for that as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:40:01.893+0000) > > Runes today are basically masteries of the past. Runes back in the day would let you fine tune what mix of defenses/offense you'd want to use against certain comps. Did your champion use ad+AP? You could make a page for that. Was the team you were going against mostly Physical? You could make a massive armor page for that as well. it gives people advantages....advantages to those that have played longer so they have more runes, more rune pages so they have more options to make those different pages, etc.
: Will Riot ever admit that runes reforged is a complete failure?
how are they a failure? The new runes reforged gives you more custimization while before basically everyone took the same thing or there was basically one thing for AD, AP, etc. It was very boring. How was the runes and mastery system before any better?
: Why is the nicest chroma always available only in a bundle ?
I thought the ruby would be my favorite for the Raka one but actually the Amethyst is due to the differently light colors of her hair. They wanted the Ruby one to be more exclusive which is why it comes only in the bundle. I'm not sure how it's a scam. It's like the more expensive skins. Not everyone can afford it so it makes it more special.
: My furry BFF is home, because she's a goddamn wizard.
I'm so glad she's home and feeling better! Wishing her a speedy recovery!! <3
: Can i kill minions when my ADC is away?
if there's no other ally champion in lane with you you can last hit minions only to get gold but just don't push the wave. freeze it where it is. Unless your ally got kill and backed without pushing to tower. THen I will try to push it to the tower to reset wave then back.
: My beloved cat is being hospitalised overnight.
sending all my love to you and your kitty. <3 I just lost my horse to colic over the weekend so I know the pain and worry you are going through right now. The world can totally be so unfair sometimes but always be thankful for the time you've had with them and the amazing memories. Sending so much love and healing thoughts.
Spotty (NA)
: this isnt league related
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:15:58.824+0000) > > this isnt league related wow way to be rude here when someone is hurting and in pain.
: My Thoughts on ranked rewards
Riot is giving you a chance to get your season rewards if all you got was a chat ban. You have until Feb (I believe) to get back your honor.
: Aram, which is broken or the magical nonexistent rotating gamemode.
you may or may not even get a supporty type champ in Aram so not really something you can main support in ;)
: anyone else get their settings reset to default this patch?
YES!!! and nothing saves between games! I like quick cast on and every game I have to put them on over and over and over again... it's so annoying
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Nerf Brand he is so Overpowered on Nexus Blitz
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
macspam (NA)
: toxicity is high
1 report vs 4 reports...it does the same thing. Just mute the toxic players and report at the end of the game. Just because you don't see something happening doesn't mean they aren't getting punished or getting closer to a punishment because of it. Riot won't just go off and punish them for calling someone trash once but with repeated offenses then yes they will get punished. Just make sure you aren't being toxic and harassing them back because that will get you in trouble as well as them. As for some off builds (like you bringing up AD Soraka top) if someone can do it successfully then why not? Everything was tried once and found success before it was considered strong or meta. Look at when Ezreal jungle was super popular. Or MF support to counter Zyra support. Janna was once a mid laner. Have had friends taken Blitzcrank jungle and absolutely destroyed with him. Have a bronze friend that has 100% win rate with Annie jungle. If it works, it works.
: Riot Feedback but...not...really...?
they do ask for players feedback from time to time...whether they do actually take that feedback into account is unknown but I generally do take the time do answer their surveys if I get chosen. I mean a few minutes of my time can't hurt right?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FuJfGh6q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T23:26:18.838+0000) > > I don&#x27;t think the tribunal did videos though right? I was a fairly new player when we had it so I never used it/looked at it. Videos no, but when people weren't even willing to read text, I doubt people would be willing to sit down and watch a video.
yeah agreed. Or better yet have the casters cast the tribunal videos! Then people may watch it! lol
Jamaree (NA)
: We had one, no one used it and punishments slowed to a crawl.
I don't think the tribunal did videos though right? I was a fairly new player when we had it so I never used it/looked at it.
: Riot PLEASE take my money
Take my money too! I don't know why you don't do this already!
: I watched the whole thing live and none registered for that. So I guess I have to try again :\
oh that sucks I"m so sorry :( i got 9 that registered. 1 from a VOD and 8 from live. I just wanted to get them done today but I guess I can just watch more live XD but I will be putting in a ticket too when I get back from work
Rioter Comments
: Fun Fact, you can get Q for doing nothing except having a bad computer!
It isn't League's fault that your computer can't run League and the minimum. You need to upgrade your computer. The fact that you're still trying and keep getting kicked out and any punishments you get, that's on you
s1tr1 (NA)
: I suck, super badly.
I agree with TheGoldenKim Find a champion(s)(limiting it to 2-3 max in that role!) and role you enjoy playing and search on youtube for how to play videos and just watch challenger replays and coaching videos. That has helped me tremendously in my quest to get better (though I am no way near good, I feel I at least improved). Then just keep practicing and when you do die or get outplayed try to think about what happened and what you could have done better without blaming someone else on your team
: Switching roles?
I highly recommend watching bizzleberry on youtube or twitch. He has lots of great informational videos. Or lohpally Find different supports you enjoy and just spam games with them and watch lots of informational videos. Learn them and their combos. As for roaming, roam when your ADC is backed or can easily 1v2 (as long as they not stupid to engage when you gone...gotta base it on each adc) If the adc is just a total idiot I just roam with jungler. If enemy is just killing us over and over again by tower diving and adc isn't doing anything no sense me dying to I'll put pressure elsewhere.
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VuzA8MZG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T00:02:44.640+0000) > > you do know that the report will do absolutely nothing right? > Secondly https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2923887321/40566217?tab=overview > > You&#x27;re team was 10k behind in gold. Hec was HUGE. You did absolutely no damage at all. I would have clicked the agree to surrender button too Hecarim only had his triforce and ninja tabis how would that make him so huge?
everyone else was playing dumb and getting caught out? and they did not damage?
: Am I the only one getting sick of this game?
>I'm a support main so I'd rather not even bother playing SR What else are you supposed to play as a Support main if not SR?
o Mim o (NA)
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You have???? I have never gotten a champ I didn't own. I've been playing for 3 years now and that's never happened to me before. :o
I've gotten Malzahar, Malphite, Galio, Blitz, Quinn, and Ekko before and don't own them. I literally went back into my match history cause I knew there was a bunch It never happened before for me either until this season
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T00:45:20.607+0000) > > (please note through all of this...I soloQ...I have duoQ in once season and that was S3....not saying I never would duo but I have yet to find that person that I&#x27;d want to so I just solo it out lol) > > 1) The point of duo queue is so you can duo with a friend or someone you enjoy playing with. Why would I want to queue up with a random person to &quot;duo&quot; with? I do that ever time I queue up solo but with 4 random players. Then what&#x27;s to stop you from getting a super toxic person that just rages in comm if you use discord or something? Sorry but this is so stupid > > 2) Okay...so let&#x27;s say I&quot;m diamond 1. What&#x27;s to stop me from not linking my accounts together? How would riot prevent that? They can&#x27;t force me to. They ask I&#x27;ll just say X account is mine (the diamond account) and X account is a family members (the smurfs). Many people share internet, hence they would use the same IP addresses. My BF is plat...I&#x27;m gold on my other account and didn&#x27;t rank enough on this account to get higher then silver. We would have the same IP address. People in dorms would have same IP. > As for not allowing side accounts to play on ranked, that&#x27;s ridiculous. Yes some people are smurfing to actually stay in silver or whatever to boost players but some are actually playing to win to get to higher ranks and just started back up either by leveling another account or got banned and starting new again. > > 3) Duo queue has been around for years yet now all of a sudden you want it removed? That&#x27;s not a solution...it&#x27;s a band aid fix Literally, the first game I go play after I make this thread. Several smurfs in the game. The Lee Sin is self admittedly Platinum, smurfing in Silver to boost his friend. Ranked is all kinds of broken. Smurfs run rampant, boosting their friends in lower tiers... stomping on silver's for fun.... https://i.imgur.com/rvz5hTy.jpg
you mean the Lee Sin that was 14/12? LMAO yep smurf all right? Didn't you say smurfs are 25/3? With super mechanics? Do you believe everything anyone says on the internet? Do you know how many people claim to be smurfs in ranked? Do you know how many people lie about it? Yeah....alot
o Mim o (NA)
: Because whenever I play ARAM for seasonal games, for example, I'm ALWAYS given a champ I have no clue how to play and end up feeding unintentionally :( If they weren't there to begin with I won't get stuck having to play them. :D lol
you can get any champ in Aram...I get champs I don't even own in Aram
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VuzA8MZG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T00:02:44.640+0000) > You&#x27;re team was 10k behind in gold. Hec was HUGE. You did absolutely no damage at all. I would have clicked the agree to surrender button too Wouldn't do anything in any case, is not like is punishable to "surrender if there is still hope", LOL (but I would LOVE to see an automated system trying to judge that kinda stuff LOL). Like I said, Riot meant stuff like "open mid gg" and so forth.
I just feel bad for wasting the people's time. Riot team members: "A player said XYZ...okay that's punishable" "B player fed....okay yep that's a chat ban" "CDEF players surrendered? um....sorry you lost buddy but...GG hope you win on the next one"
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:58:02.513+0000) > > maybe if every game was that score...but one game does not mean a smurf. > > Okay then, what&#x27;s your suggestion to stop them? Riot has the smurf detector that does it&#x27;s best to group them together but no system is perfect. > I&#x27;m not seeing you suggesting ideas then I have lots of ideas. Here's a couple : 1) Change the current duo queue for ranked games. You now have to join a Duo Matchmaker BEFORE joining a match, and this is a random looking for group system. You will be paired with another stranger looking to duo. 2) Track accounts by IP and cookies, and force people to link their accounts together......then not allow their smurfing accounts to play Ranked. Only their Main. 3) Remove duo queue for ranked, make it 100% solo only mode. Accept the longer queue times.
(please note through all of this...I soloQ...I have duoQ in once season and that was S3....not saying I never would duo but I have yet to find that person that I'd want to so I just solo it out lol) 1) The point of duo queue is so you can duo with a friend or someone you enjoy playing with. Why would I want to queue up with a random person to "duo" with? I do that ever time I queue up solo but with 4 random players. Then what's to stop you from getting a super toxic person that just rages in comm if you use discord or something? Sorry but this is so stupid 2) Okay...so let's say I"m diamond 1. What's to stop me from not linking my accounts together? How would riot prevent that? They can't force me to. They ask I'll just say X account is mine (the diamond account) and X account is a family members (the smurfs). Many people share internet, hence they would use the same IP addresses. My BF is plat...I'm gold on my other account and didn't rank enough on this account to get higher then silver. We would have the same IP address. People in dorms would have same IP. As for not allowing side accounts to play on ranked, that's ridiculous. Yes some people are smurfing to actually stay in silver or whatever to boost players but some are actually playing to win to get to higher ranks and just started back up either by leveling another account or got banned and starting new again. 3) Duo queue has been around for years yet now all of a sudden you want it removed? That's not a solution...it's a band aid fix
: Team surrenders at 20 because of one lost teamfight... Report?
you do know that the report will do absolutely nothing right? Secondly https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2923887321/40566217?tab=overview You're team was 10k behind in gold. Hec was HUGE. You did absolutely no damage at all. I would have clicked the agree to surrender button too
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:47:22.494+0000) > > Just because a player is 20/3 doesn&#x27;t mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking &quot;oh I&quot;m fed let&#x27;s 1v5&quot;. > > Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don&#x27;t just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That&#x27;s unfair It is when the timer says 25 minutes and nobody else has more than 4 kills, meanwhile, this one player has 20, and is single handedly carrying the game with high level mechanics. Do you know how toxic people are on video games? Go play games like RUST, Call of Duty, literally any game.... a large chunk like to pick on weaker people because it's funny to stomp them. Riot wants it's ladder to be taken seriously, but then has no system against smurfing and ruining the lower tiers.
maybe if every game was that score...but one game does not mean a smurf. Okay then, what's your suggestion to stop them? Riot has the smurf detector that does it's best to group them together but no system is perfect. I'm not seeing you suggesting ideas then
o Mim o (NA)
: Delete Champs From Pool
Why would you want to delete champs that you paid money or BE on? Keep them there? Use them in case you need someone to swap champs with (like you're first pick and someone wants you to pick them a super OP/highly contested pick). I always recommend to try to get all the champions on your main account for that reason.
: High tier players smurfing in RANKED low tier games should be against rules, and you know it.
Just because a player is 20/3 doesn't mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking "oh I"m fed let's 1v5". Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don't just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That's unfair
Show more

Namîste

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion