: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LOE2EeKW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-05T16:28:10.828+0000) > > I mean he complains about ranged tops so by default he has a point. They shouldn't exist. Love how people just randomly decided to hate on ranged tops even though THEY ALWAYS WERE A THING! ranged tops isn't something that just suddenly came to being a thing in the last season or two. Where were you in all of the previous seasons asking for them to "get out of top lane"?
It really does not matter if they were 'always a thing', I have always thought they shouldn't exist. Just because I haven't bothered with a pointless board post that will achieve nothing doesn't change this fact.
: I leave toxic games because my mental health is more important than your stupidity
Find it odd how Riot has a tip in the loading screen about reporting people if they make you feel 'uncomfortable' but they don't have one pointing out that you can, in fact, mute people. It is clear that many people do not know this is a feature.
: Hashinshin and SoloRenekton is the opposite of each other
I mean he complains about ranged tops so by default he has a point. They shouldn't exist.
: Nerf Varus
Play Draven with a chad support and you'll come to find Varus isn't much of a problem. Certainly not broken lmao.
Destaice (NA)
: The RNG in TFT is aggressively overexaggerated
Items are important and anyone who says otherwise has clearly not played too many games. On top of early 3-star units, it's the guys who get to build 6 hourglasses or 4 rageblades in their comp who tend to win or make it to late game. And I've been subject to the hourglass BS. There is strategy in going after units that aren't being as highly contested or positioning, but RNG currently plays the biggest role in the game mode and it needs to be tuned accordingly.
: Darius
He's not overly mechanically complicated but just like Garen his only way to get at you without flash is to powerwalk at you, so he tends to fall off in relevancy at higher ranks where people begin to realize they just need to kite him. In this way I'd liken him to Trynd. Most people think that there's zero skill involved with him, but Trynd's entire kit is based around forcing pressure on sidelanes which requires a decent amount of map awareness and wave management. Skill isn't just being able to use Akali's 400 dashes in a flashy way.
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Unpopular oppinion: TFT is a great game mode
I don't think the game mode is old enough for people to act contrarian and hate it yet. We wouldn't have 24 hour long queue times if people thought it was bad.
: Everyone shares champion pools. If someone else is trying to max a champion out there is a very high chance that neither of you will.
I've been cucked hard because everyone and their dog picks Vayne/Garen every time I find them hard to come by so I'll have to say I strongly feel there is.
Seen (NA)
: We need a guaranteed champ roll every x turns
If it's like Autochess then there's a limited pool of any particular character. Not the biggest fan of it either but I think a more pressing issue is that you're not guaranteed an item during a neutral wave, which is unacceptable. Items make or break the comp as much as characters do.
PavLoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z3BheZZc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:48:53.615+0000) > > Aside from TK you haven't listed any champions that are particularly strong right now. Why would these ones need a nerf? Nasus = 99% Slow for 5 seconds, literally too much damage while ulting Heimerdinger = ganking him is impossible when he has an entire army of turrets Darius = His Q heal, and the fact that his bleed effect while at 5 stacks is utter bullshit Graves = if he's even 2/0 early, he can kick the ass of basically every jg in the game
You're on the right track with Susan at least. His Q CD when ulting is a r%%%%%ed mechanic. He also does not need free lifesteal in his kit. But, alas, I would not call him over powered. Heimer is only impossible to gank if you have a weak jungler. Any real CC gimps his ability to burst and you can clean him up fairly easy. Otherwise, he's mediocre as a character at everything but splitpushing. Darius is sitting comfortably at a 50 percent win rate this patch. Neither of those mechanics you've listed are especially problematic. Also, I've hated Graves since they reworked him but "when he gets fed he kills people" is a really bad argument when talking about a carry, isn't it? Wouldn't it be more problematic if they couldn't carry when fed?
PavLoo (NA)
: Some champs need nerfs.
Aside from TK you haven't listed any champions that are particularly strong right now. Why would these ones need a nerf?
awejim1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIatPxd8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-22T04:43:47.583+0000) > > Legitimately surprised people took this post seriously when it's not even disguised bait. LMAO disguised bait? you on crack?
> [{quoted}](name=awejim1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIatPxd8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-22T06:13:59.134+0000) > > disguised bait? you on crack? As in you didn't even bother to try to make it look like your post was a legitimate complaint.
awejim1 (NA)
: Why is there a pbe wait time?
> i should NOT have to wait 2 days to log in to my PBE account and NOT be able to do what i would like to do. play versus bots by myself in a custom game or even just a normal game. Legitimately surprised people took this post seriously when it's not even disguised bait. LMAO
toukaftw (NA)
: Players like tis should be pern ban
Being somewhat confident in my ability to decipher cryptic texts from ages long past, I think I understood what you said. Your team was actively trolling and harassing you? There's a report function that serves to inform Riot that people have broken the Summoner's Code. If that is really the case, then hopefully you'll get that sweet message saying the player has been banned.
: Can i just say that i'm legit scared about the incoming Volibear rework?
Voli does need to be given incentive to play him. Rather simple and bland kit, and this is coming from a Garen main. But you should look at the bright side, as Sion's rework was fantastic. So long as they don't make him a beefy Akali, I think it should be fine.
: Voice chat in rando games
Because people would rather complain than take the minuscule effort it would take to press a mute button, so they probably figure there's no point.
: What if I have my flash on **Q** because my normal spells are on **WASD** and my other summoner spell is on **E**?
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8aZBNjWE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T01:56:45.315+0000) > > What if I have my flash on **Q** because my normal spells are on **WASD** and my other summoner spell is on **E**? W-what are you...?
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=166lGlTm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T06:36:21.902+0000) > > Aside from removing him completely, which would be preferred, I think he needs a full rework that doesn't involve 400 dashes and a bullshit baby cage. But your idea sounds bad if only because it seems like Riot would need to be able to code properly to implement it, which I'm not too confident they can do :^) His kit is fine tbf, he needs a bit of changes to make him feel less clunky, but overall he's okay, unlike other control mages, he only has 1 cc ability, sure it's powerful, but the rest of his kit is kinda shit compared to that, because of how a big part of his power budget was put there. He has 1 ability that doesn't do really do anything by itself (it's extremely easy to dodge if you aren't locked in an animation). Yes, I agree that playing something like Yasuo, Zac or Sylas into him can be a pain for the Yasuo/Sylas/Zac player, but Veigar is absolutely useless into 85% of the other matchups, if you are an ADC, you should never get into his range without being out of position, if you are a tank, you should get some MR so you can just ignore him, if you are a bruiser, get Legend: Tenacity and Mercs and just walk through his cage, if you are an assassin, just bait out W Q or the cage and kill him. What I'd like is making the cage a slow + grounding effect for 0.75 AP ratio on Q and mana refund. If we were to remove it entirely, his W needs a rework on top of that, it's a joke of an ability without the cage, also probably increase his range if so, because he'd much, much more vulnerable early than he already is.
I'll let you off with that first statement because it's only natural someone who mains him would think he's okay. I will, however, go ahead and say that I disagree so hard that if merely having a certain opinion was enough to make me legitimately resort to ad hominem, it would be that one. I'm not sure why you're putting too much emphasis onto the fact he only has one CC ability when it's perhaps one of the strongest and least engaging things in the game currently. Why would he even need more? I think the 2.5 second stun rage cage that takes up a sizable area and lingers for 3 seconds is more than enough, especially considering he doesn't even need 2.5 seconds to kill someone. Think of all the other mages whose stuns only last about a second and a half and are often only able to hit one or two other people at most. Xerath landing a max-range E which can only hit a single target is 2 seconds. TFs Gold Card is 2 seconds. Syndra's E is 1.5. ETC. And even if it doesn't stun, you're still essentially rooted for 3 seconds if he builds it around you. Recall this is on a champion who not only infinitely scales, but does so without even needing to properly farm. At least Nasus, despite him also being unfun to play against, has to be near minions to stack. While W is indeed easy to dodge without a stun, that isn't unique to Veigar. It's very easy to dodge a number of skillshots in this game, such as Jinx and Jhin W. Wouldn't disagree with it being changed if he loses his E, though. It still hits like a truck and even in the best-case scenario in regards to tenacity, you only have like less than a half second to the W if you're stunned by his E. It's a bit harder to miss than it sounds. You should also not speak of matchups if you are not talking about people he has to lane against, as I think that's misleading. It's the rarest case when Veigar isn't going up against a mage or an ADC (because for some reason Riot thinks mages going bot and building full ap and pretending to be supports is okay), or an assassin. Tanks and Bruisers often don't go mid or bot, so they're somewhat irrelevant here. Certain mages can outrange and harass veigar, sure, but a lot don't. Having to auto attack your minions means you'll be in range of his stun, so that also means ADCs are easily trapped in the rage cage as well. I have to disagree he has a lot of bad matchups. His R exists. His design is terrible and shows how outdated he is. It manages to somehow feel clunky yet be so incredibly unfun and broken at the same time that I have to say I don't think it's physically possible for me to enjoy a game when he's in it. But I also hate yordles so that may or may not contribute. Either way, I think the statements about his kit being fine and that it also being shit aside from his E are two I'd heavily disagree with, myself.
: Something that could make Veigar infinitely more enjoyable.
Aside from removing him completely, which would be preferred, I think he needs a full rework that doesn't involve 400 dashes and a bullshit baby cage. But your idea sounds bad if only because it seems like Riot would need to be able to code properly to implement it, which I'm not too confident they can do :^)
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
Can't offer any advice or opinion that hasn't already been said. But fuck I wish I could complain about jumping from 40 to 80 ping. Must be nice.
Ryushiin (NA)
: Sylas vs Garen?
My bet's on Garen on account of him being Demacia's greatest warrior. He's known for kicking ass.
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
Honestly, I believe that the best gay characters are the ones you can't really define as such. For example, I think Emile from NieR is perhaps the best one I've ever witnessed, mostly because he's an incredible character in his own right, he just also happens to be gay.
Meddler (NA)
: Loading Screen Update coming to PBE
Cool update. I'm really liking it, though I agree with others that mentioned being able to see an enemy's border would be preferable. I don't think there's enough of an argument against it, honestly. But most importantly, I've noticed playing games like Dota and HotS that there's this cool feature that shows you information on the events leading to your death. Things like the damage done, what dealt it, and that sort of thing. I thought that looked pretty cool and think having some sort of death recap in the game would be a nice addition. Thoughts?
: Anything I can do about Ping?
200 seems a bit high. I live in Surprise and unless there are other factors (people on Netflix, etc) my Ping is like 90 on NA. Perhaps check and see if there's something at home downloading or otherwise screwing your net.
: The asterisks war is better than chivalry of a failed knight
There's a lot I could say to prove you wrong. Factually, you are incorrect in your statement. But in all honesty, the only thing I need to do is post the OP for Chivalry, which I will do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qqw6XrRV9U&ab_channel=Crelatief
: I just experienced transphobic behavior
Were you smoking something when you wrote this? The entire OP was very difficult to make sense of. Feels like there's some missing information that needs to be put in, as I'm not sure what kind of point you were trying to make. How would they even know if you had alternate accounts that had been banned? And how is any of this "transphobic" in any way?
: For the love of fuck, nerf Graves already.
I can take the retarded tankiness. I can stand the ridiculous burst. I can ignore the dumb jungle clear. But for the love of whatever deity exists, why does his W have a huge slow? He's already coming at me with red buff and ranged autos with a dash, he doesn't need that shit. It's the most frustrating thing to be ganked by.
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrPo8YIw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T15:43:11.095+0000) > > Depending on what kind of support you're playing, it does matter. If it's something like Soraka, with little kill pressure, sure that's understandable. But if you go an entire game without a kill as Pyke, then that definitely leaves something to be desired. Pyke is the only support that should take kills
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrPo8YIw,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T15:44:49.964+0000) > > Pyke is the only support that should take kills Your ADC will not always be able to get the last hit on a champion. And if you're playing Brand (who is not a support but people pretend he is), by default since you have a dumb, uninteractive kit with ridiculous damage, you're going to be picking up kills unless you're afk at the fountain.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrPo8YIw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T15:23:01.194+0000) > > ... well, are you playing Soraka or Brand? Additional context may be needed. Plus, if you do have kills, then the ADC is likely going to be nerdraging at you. > > So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why does it matter? I'm the support. I'm here to support the team.
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrPo8YIw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-25T15:32:49.127+0000) > > Why does it matter? I'm the support. I'm here to support the team. Depending on what kind of support you're playing, it does matter. If it's something like Soraka, with little kill pressure, sure that's understandable. But if you go an entire game without a kill as Pyke, then that definitely leaves something to be desired.
: Why did Ahri get that kind of skin ?
For Ahri, there's really only three choices Riot has when considering her: A. Thin Fried Tofu B. Touch Fluffy Tail C. [Poseidon's Bell] Of course, Riot is going with B. It makes sense.
: Can you guys tell me what I was supposed to do different??
Jax's E, Counterstrike, makes him immune to auto attacks during its duration. That was unfortunate for you.
: I can understand if people don't like the idea but I think it's probably something riot is going to explore internally even if we don't end up seeing the result.
It's not a good idea at all, which is why I bet you aren't wrong. Also @ 8 What is Jhin but an egocentric broadway star with a minor habit of killing?
: Some ideas: 1. A paladin... I've got some ideas for this. 2. Busty Mage (well, more busty champs in general) 3. Something inspired by the GW1 domination/inspiration mesmer. Think W/U control in MTG terms. 4. A classical mage who uses more than 1 element. 5. Someone who duel wields swords (katarina's kit fails this fantasy) 6. An interesting and popular dragon. Shyvana and Aussie are two of the least played champs in the game. 7. Lady Luck 8. a champ inspired by an egocentric broadway star. 9. I'd like to see the previous evelynn brought back 10. A mad summoner. His ult summons random champions (either existing champs or the souls of champs who died before the current in-game year). 11. A champ filled with british humor. 12. An anime style catgirl, nya. 13. Weapon girls. Think Strike Witches, Kantai collection/azur lane, girls frontline, etc. since riot is going for the weebs. They'd be like the darkin but a lot cuter and not evil. Maybe they are runeterra's newest answer to the darkin. 14. An ADC/AD bruiser meant to support first. 15. I remember reading that originally Lissandra was going to be a sword user back in the JOJ. Maybe bring that idea back as the one who the current lissandra took the form of, and maybe the person who blinded her. 16. An auto attack based AP marksman designed for bot lane. 17. A champ that deals all true damage.
>A champ that deals all true damage. I will int your games if you even give Riot a brief consideration for that aspect.
: Why is Chogath not allowed to have a weakness?
He's got weaknesses in the form of no escape, huge hitbox, and a slow Q. Unless you and your jungler get caught with one Q, then he's not going to get away without flash. Alternatively, play someone who isn't Riven if you see him being picked. He's got a great advantage against melee casters in particular.
Bultz (NA)
: Remove trynds ult or give it a realistic cd
Maybe apply some early pressure on him, then? He's really not a problem if you slap him silly unless RNJesus hates you, but otherwise, he's really easy to deal with. His ult most certainly isn't that big of a problem.
: Tooltips Update
I'm certainly for this! A total before mitigation would be appreciated, but it sounded like you aren't currently able to do that? As others have said, the option to have the abundance of info as the default would be nice. Especially because I've been throwing time at URF recently, I've been curious as to scalings on certain abilities and wanted to know this info without having to actually look it up. Really, the more information about an ability we can get, the better, or so I feel.
: I've officially been on league for 2 years - I'm still silver 2.
You might need to work on your macro. Learn how to push an advantage if you get one. You getting ahead in lane is worthless unless you abuse your lead to make plays and help your other lanes. A fed Diana is VERY scary to a squishy bot lane. Also ensure that if you can't make a play in another lane, that you don't let your opponent farm. Push them under tower, harass them, make them back as much as possible and do NOT forget to ward in case of the jungler.
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXdgKydK,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-17T17:13:38.360+0000) > > When some of modern "Music" consists of a rapper making bird noises, I fail to see why I can't just listen to some good Japanese music instead. Not that anybody really needs to justify their taste. While I'm not a huge fan of rap I underatand rap takes far more skill to create than dumb anime music.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXdgKydK,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T03:20:30.987+0000) > > While I'm not a huge fan of rap I underatand rap takes far more skill to create than dumb anime music. ~~Pretending I legitimately fell for the bait if only because I'm bored...~~ Does it? Does modern rap music, particularly the ones with the bird noises, really take more 'skill' than 'dumb anime music'? Do you really 'underatand' that apparent fact? How do you even measure the amount of 'skill' music takes to create? The lyrics? The beat? The hidden depths of a song? And what makes music 'dumb'? Why do you believe anime music is 'dumb'? Is it because you cannot speak moon?
: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXdgKydK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-17T16:23:34.917+0000) > > Dafuq? People can enjoy music just because, there doesn't have to be an underlying motivation behind it. This is the logic weebs use to justify listening to anime music.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXdgKydK,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-04-17T16:28:18.314+0000) > > This is the logic weebs use to justify listening to anime music. When some of modern "Music" consists of a rapper making bird noises, I fail to see why I can't just listen to some good Japanese music instead. Not that anybody really needs to justify their taste.
: Shadow prince malzahar
It's misleading and I really wish they would go ahead and edit it to be that color. I felt cheated when I got it.
: What are you raging about kid? I'm playing a shit tier champ with a shit tier mastery and still winning. What's your excuse? LUUL
In Silver, it really doesn't matter all that much what "tier" a champion is. Especially one like Renekton.
: Toplane is ba-
The sheer rage I feel from seeing anybody win a game of Renekton with ignite makes me want to let out a scream of the autistic variety. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
: > [{quoted}](name=Namenloses Licht,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3t5mOTR2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-18T10:07:15.530+0000) > > Yes, a full-build crit Jhin hits like a truck. Why are you writing on the boards about this? Is this supposed to surprise anybody? He was meant to build crit. Lethality won out for a little while, but crit Jhin was never a 'meme build', where'd you get that idea? And as Kassadin? Assuming you went a standard build that had only ROA and Hourglass as your beef, yes, you are going to pop against Jhin. He blows stuff up. It's his thing since he can't reliably DPS like other carries. > > I'm almost offended you think that Jhin building crit is weird. It's not. He's actively encouraged to build it. Lethality was always much odder. We got a prime adc apologist here. Hears a post about adcs killing assassins in two auto attacks with no effort alongside massive peel, replys with "THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO THAT DURR". Probably sees a post about zed 1 shotting someone and instantly upvotes it.
"Prime adc apologist" I actually laughed. What are you saying? I know you're just trying to screw with people, but I'll entertain you. What do you want from that scenario? He said that he failed to kill Jhin with his burst. Why shouldn't Jhin, who is building crit and is full build, be able to kill him in two autos? Do you know how much AD Jhin has late game? It's a lot. More than enough to topple the armor gained from an hourglass. Kassadin is not a tank, nor is he a bruiser. He's an assassin. Assassins kinda need to blow their target up or be blown up.
: The last straw for the crit meta...
>Full build, he could auto for 2600 damage before any armor. >Full build, he could auto >Full build Yes, a full-build crit Jhin hits like a truck. Why are you writing on the boards about this? Is this supposed to surprise anybody? He was meant to build crit. Lethality won out for a little while, but crit Jhin was never a 'meme build', where'd you get that idea? And as Kassadin? Assuming you went a standard build that had only ROA and Hourglass as your beef, yes, you are going to pop against Jhin. He blows stuff up. It's his thing since he can't reliably DPS like other carries. I'm almost offended you think that Jhin building crit is weird. It's not. He's actively encouraged to build it. Lethality was always much odder.
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
Gonna be honest, I noticed this post and had thought this to be some unrealistically early April Fool's joke. Luckily, I went ahead and read the post explaining how it would work only with premade parties, and that made a LOT more sense. I enjoy using the V or T key if any.
: "Evelynn's burst is too damn high"
>Be not a tank >Exist >Enemy Eve is doing okay >Don't get exist anymore I mean don't get me wrong, there are worse offenders out there. My favorite is Akali. >Be basically anybody >Exist >Akali hits six >Akali uninstalls your game for you
: Whats up with people in gameplay commenting on champs they never played?
If you're under the impression this is a recent trend, then the only thing 'new' here is you.
You USELESS (EUNE)
: Can we change malzahars passive?
Like other people have mentioned, simply auto attack him every now and then. The CD on his passive is about 30 seconds for the first few levels, so there's no real excuse given that his early game damage is ass without his minions (which all pretty much die instantly). After six he can set up a good gank so you should watch out for that, but otherwise, his passive isn't really a problem if you just remove it before applying CC.
C meLoL (EUW)
: You think you can dodge a fast projectile better than a slow one? What?
Her stun is so slow that it triggers my tism and I eat it everytime.
: ...Anivia Chroma... Just one... Just one.
Only thing Anivia "deserves" is a heavy nerf to her stun. Speed that shit up so I can actually avoid it, or at least be able to excuse why it hits me.
Show more

Namenloses Licht

Level 205 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion