Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
> [{quoted}](name=Nice Try,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-18T02:01:06.946+0000) > > I just lost thousands of dollars and 10+ years of fun times and great experiences, memories etc. all because i couldnt shut my mouth. > > Game one: > > In-Game > Nice Try: gj > Nice Try: go to lane > Nice Try: kids > Nice Try: how to throw a game in 3 mins > Nice Try: : > Nice Try: gj > Nice Try: yea no wards > Nice Try: i love when people int my games > Nice Try: im not ganking that fed lane > Nice Try: nice try tho > Nice Try: trist has 12 cs > Nice Try: whats that have to do > Nice Try: your bot lane is in my jungle > Nice Try: no missing ping > Nice Try: get reporting > Nice Try: easy inting reports :P > Nice Try: gank the fed bot lane? they one shot me in my jungle > Nice Try: bot died 4x in 3 mins dude > Nice Try: why would i gank no skill players and put myself behind > Nice Try: not trying to be rude > Nice Try: you ruined my interest in this match dying 8 times in 10 mins > Nice Try: :/ > Nice Try: yea its funny when people throw games in 3 mins > Nice Try: bot fed mu udyr riven > Nice Try: why would i gank a losing lane > Nice Try: check my match history, you threw it > Nice Try: its not my fault no matter how you twist it > Nice Try: they all blaming me lol > Nice Try: for the deaths at blue buff etc > Nice Try: bot keeps saying i should gank the 42-0 nautilus and jhin > Nice Try: stop talking veig > Nice Try: if oure gonna support pick a real support and finish support item > Nice Try: not ganking a trash veig sorry > Nice Try: trist is way better than you > Nice Try: they didnt vote yes > Nice Try: weird match > Nice Try: this veig is right weird > Nice Try: is that not easy reports.. idk > Nice Try: look at these people > Nice Try: i told bot lane to back off the blue buff, remember how that turned out ? > Nice Try: i tried to give advice > Nice Try: aight > Nice Try: ggwp > Nice Try: im not mad junior > Nice Try: yea youre small > Nice Try: yea i finished high school easy > Nice Try: how bout you bud > Nice Try: silver is funny i hope im here all year > Nice Try: ggwp > > In this instance i got called homophobic slurs, was told i should be beaten and gangr*ped, im trash it was all my fault etc etc, i couldve just muted all and got out possibly without a report, i have struggled in the past with being toxic and not long ago got the 2 week suspension they give you when you keep being a loser, i spent those 2 weeks bored out of my mind levelling a lowbie account practicing muting all and just doing my best to just focus on the gameplay, eventually i got my account back and i told myself i had really changed my attitude, i started winning more games, getting honored alot people loved having me on their team for the most part i felt like. I really really thought i had changed and id not have to get a chat restrict or anything ever again because i thought i was doing good. I had climbed a couple brackets in silver and was really close to unlocking a prestige skin via the msi event. > > Now i am in tears over losing my very first league account i had created when i was still in high school, the money i spent that i could never afford because ive never been well off, but this was always my one hobby and i didnt mind spending the cash on it. because this is what i love. Now everything is gone and I cant afford to start again. it breaks my heart to be forced out of the one thing in life thats been a constant for me, i dont blame the people in my games, i am in control of my actions and retaliations, me alone. im heartbroken, destroyed. and im sorry i failed the league community. Last time i posted on the forums i was trying to blame people and riot, now i just have to say goodbye to the thing i love because clearly im not meant to enjoy this game. it says right on the suspension 0.006% of players get a permanent suspension, but i reflect upon the times ive had and the connections ive made with people and i just dont see myself fitting into that category, i feel like all my life ive been targetted like this, someone does something, i react, and i get punished. I grew up bullied and as nice as i am i wont have people on video games telling me i should be sexually assaulted and that im a homosexual and everything else. people react. thats just how it is. Thank you League of Legends and riot games for filling the empty void in my life for 10+ years, once again im sorry for disappointing the system. I love all of you. i hope i make it through this. cheers (also here is the other game i got reported and i didnt even realize both are equally whatever but the first one i really felt targetted and hated upon as a human being) > > Game 2 > In-Game > Nice Try: sec > Nice Try: why pick bard vs thresh > Nice Try: oh i inted > Nice Try: teemo speed inting now > Nice Try: starts lane with 2 kills > Nice Try: dies 3 times > Nice Try: games over > Nice Try: nice work > Nice Try: :) > Nice Try: cant win 2 in a row riot plants feeders if you get a win in silver > Nice Try: reporting teemo > Nice Try: this teemo started fighting raptors with 50 hp > Nice Try: im done > Nice Try: make sure everyone reports teemo > Nice Try: end > Nice Try: im not > Nice Try: waiting for you to end the game teemo threw > Nice Try: gg > Nice Try: end please > Nice Try: teemo trolling > Nice Try: bramble vest op > Nice Try: doinks > Nice Try: fr that was easy ace > Nice Try: the egg > Nice Try: dudes > Nice Try: report teemo after > Nice Try: useless pick and useless player > Nice Try: yea frontline teemo is strong > Nice Try: teemo needed the 6 minions top lane > Nice Try: enjoy the report teemo > Nice Try: lol jeez > > If anyone decides to read this and is in a similar circumstance where league is a crutch to get through the day, dont f*ck your chances up, youll feel empty, tough words arent worth losing years and years of memories time and money over. once again i love you all. i wont be responding to any comments. i see the error in my ways and im not looking for pity, i just dont want anyone to ever feel like i do if it can be prevented, dont give these energy draining demoralizing human beings the light of day if you encounter them in your games, it will only end in tragedy. enjoy the game for me summoners. im sorry i couldnt do better for all of us Riot's banning system is fucking trash. They cause the bad behavior by having shitty matchmaking and auto fill. Then they ban your account for them having a shitty system. Fucking idiots. Best company NA. Ban accounts of your customers. Genius. Not to mention you ban accounts that have RP. That RP was purchased with REAL money. You are essentially stealing peoples money when you ban accounts. Scammers. Oh and for the "its in the Terms..." people, stfu.
Rioter Comments
: Yes. Drag attention to Yuumi adc being broken so no one notices my Zilean ADc with Blitz/Thresh being broken {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jungle On Drugs,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-05-14T12:38:46.053+0000) > > Yes. Drag attention to Yuumi adc being broken so no one notices my Zilean ADc with Blitz/Thresh being broken {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I heard fiddlesticks adc is good too. Maybe add it into your rotation.
Copic (NA)
: Sure do love autofill.
> [{quoted}](name=Copic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YN73EGPh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-11T19:37:25.895+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/41ahjDJ.png > > Creates a fun and exciting experience before the game even starts! > > Thanks Riot games, I couldn't even fathom waiting 2-5 more minutes to have someone who actually queued for support on my team rather than wasting 15-20 in game due to people inting away. Yeah, they really fucked up with auto fill. everyone should just dodge auto filled games.
: I would rather be autofilled support than jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6IVtyc3G,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-11T02:20:06.416+0000) > > And jungle is my most experienced role. > > But seriously right now, that role has the worst feel of anything else. It's just if your laners lane like humans, you get a cruise control win. If they lane like chimps, you just get to watch yourself slowly lose, and there's no outplaying it. > > But now I cant even be autofilled supp, which is a role I like, because no one wants to play the garbage role that riot seems to have a fetish for nerfing. Simple. just dodge auto filled games.
: The worst player has more impact than the best
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Atqw9dqF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-11T08:18:56.014+0000) > > All that matters is the worst player in the game. Whoever gets to lane against them gets fed and wins. > > There is no opportunity for a A+ player to kill a B+ player, because the game is already decided when a C- player DUMPSTERS an F- player. > > The problem is, it is OBVIOUS who the F- players are, but Riot doesn't account for individual performance whatsoever, so the entire team is punished for 1 absurd liability, and then the matchmaking continues to deteriorate. > > In low ELO especially. It isn't a game anymore. Its a teammate dice-roll simulator. They over nerfed catchup gold too.
: Please revert Lissandra nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Elsa of Garendel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:29:48.523+0000) > > Lissandra was good because of Aftershock, because she could waveclear efficiently early. But now Aftershock is nerfed to disincentivize mages to run it (indirect nerf to Lissandra). The Dark Seal was already nerfed, which Liss relied on to sustain with corrupting pot if she wanted to expend the mana to waveclear early. Right now she has a 46% percent win rate after all is said and done. The things that made her strong were nerfed and dealt with, yet she is still left with nerfed E damage, nerfed R ratios, and most importantly NERFED Q COOLDOWN. Please shift some power away from her competitive-team-play-reliant passive back to her abilities so that she has more solo queue play potential. Liss mains don't want to play a CC bot, shift some potential back into her abilities so she can see more variety in playstyles. She is fucking trash now. They gutted her. Same with Ornn. Trash. Idiot balance team morons.
: Can we do something about creep block
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WuTqtLI6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T14:18:55.546+0000) > > Its the most unfair, rng, infuriating aspect of the game. I have never seen a creep block that didnt look like complete bullshit, 99% of the time the minions just agro in a random order and from a fucking unbreakable testudo formation disallowing me to do anything other than wiggle back and forward while my character tries to get over the pathing error Play fizz.
: Riot doesn't care
They are addressing match making for higher elo but not low elo. Seems fair.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Do you think RFC procs every auto?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T21:27:11.250+0000) > > Do you think RFC procs every auto? Sorry, I didnt notice we were still talking about RFC.
Pika Fox (NA)
: One auto every 10 seconds isnt going to solve any problem. Its not like she is jhin and can 1 shot with auto buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:00:29.809+0000) > > One auto every 10 seconds isnt going to solve any problem. Its not like she is jhin and can 1 shot with auto buffs. Where the fuck are you getting 10 seconds from?
Pika Fox (NA)
: Her range is too garbage and her defenses are essentially self CC. Shell be abused in the LCS as free exp and gold for people dumb enough to play it. The moment she leaves W, she dies. The moment shes in range to auto, she needs to W out. Shes too squishy to be played AD, AP works because she can literally spend the game attached and not care, only needing to auto to proc passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T15:35:17.822+0000) > > Her range is too garbage and her defenses are essentially self CC. Shell be abused in the LCS as free exp and gold for people dumb enough to play it. The moment she leaves W, she dies. The moment shes in range to auto, she needs to W out. Shes too squishy to be played AD, AP works because she can literally spend the game attached and not care, only needing to auto to proc passive. If range is your argument then rush rapid fire....
: How did this get so many downvotes? imba server or not, Yuumi ADC is obviously an actual thing, and Rito will make some changes to her because it's not supposed to be a thing lol... Every time people get creative, Rito is there to say, "NO! This champion is only used for this lane!!" -nerfs into the floor so it's weak enough to only be played support- we fix, we fix. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=PlayfuIPanda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-04T07:29:11.592+0000) > > How did this get so many downvotes? imba server or not, Yuumi ADC is obviously an actual thing, and Rito will make some changes to her because it's not supposed to be a thing lol... Every time people get creative, Rito is there to say, "NO! This champion is only used for this lane!!" -nerfs into the floor so it's weak enough to only be played support- we fix, we fix. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} People cannot see the forest through the trees. I blame it on society.
Pika Fox (NA)
: She wouldnt work well enough as an adc. Sure, she can dodge shit, but 1/2 her abilities lockout her autos, which kills all dps. She also has no auto enhancing abilities. Stomping irons and bronzes on pbe is not indicative of actual gameplay. Clickbait is not real gameplay. Also, her untargetability is not instant, meaning she will die before she can use it if shes that far caught out.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-04T13:03:42.793+0000) > > She wouldnt work well enough as an adc. Sure, she can dodge shit, but 1/2 her abilities lockout her autos, which kills all dps. She also has no auto enhancing abilities. > > Stomping irons and bronzes on pbe is not indicative of actual gameplay. Clickbait is not real gameplay. > > Also, her untargetability is not instant, meaning she will die before she can use it if shes that far caught out. Her ult and W lock out her autos but her W is used to dodge damage and re position anyway. She won't stay in W unless she is threatened. Very similar to Fizz play style. Her untargetable is super fast. It will work plenty well enough. Plus the rest of her kit is actually pretty good for an ADC. A shield from auto'ing is pretty op, a heal and movement speed boost with 2 charges is strong as well, and ult that snares and can be used while in W which is super safe, and a super slow on her Q... Plus she can go untargetable as needed and reposition as needed in team fights. Essentially she cant die assuming she has a teamate around and can cheat all recalls back to the fountain and setup instant 2v1 plays with the right comp. She will be abused by coordinated play ala LCS.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Wow the support is able to follow her allies! The *HORROR*!!!! Did you know Janna gives her entire team a free 3 stack cloud drake buff by being near them too? So OP Janna needs to be gu-- Oh wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-03T20:05:03.122+0000) > > Wow the support is able to follow her allies! The *HORROR*!!!! Did you know Janna gives her entire team a free 3 stack cloud drake buff by being near them too? So OP Janna needs to be gu-- Oh wait. Learn to read please. I am not saying she is the support. I am saying she is the ADC.
Kazekiba (NA)
: But she can't go untargetable. she puts a shield on an ally and is permanently Disarmed while attached. She can't auto during her Ultimate either. What good is an """"""ADC"""""" that literally disarms themselves with half their kit? And what's "Zoe, but with no damage" going to do with her Q by building AD?
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-05-03T20:04:06.086+0000) > > But she can't go untargetable. > > she puts a shield on an ally and is permanently Disarmed while attached. > She can't auto during her Ultimate either. What good is an """"""ADC"""""" that literally disarms themselves with half their kit? And what's "Zoe, but with no damage" going to do with her Q by building AD? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WETOu4sNzQ
Vulkus I (NA)
: They're blinded at the fact that she's "adorable UWUWUWUWU" I mean, she is adorable but that doesn't excuse the fact that her kit is going to be aids.
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkus I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T19:15:08.455+0000) > > They're blinded at the fact that she's "adorable UWUWUWUWU" > I mean, she is adorable but that doesn't excuse the fact that her kit is going to be aids. Worse than aids 4 sure.
: I think people are failing to see what she can actually do lol. She is a support who dont need her kit at all. her Q is worst ability i ever seen in my life, her ult is actually not even worth the button press, lol roots after 3 hits an you cant control it if you are latched on a friendly and does next to 0 damage. Now her W and E those are actually the only things in her kit that matter, W lets her dip out of harm dodge every skillshot even targeted ones, shes gonna be an adc that can basically disapear from your clicks/targets at whim as long as there is someone for her to latch onto not to mention she will come back with a decent ammount of health from her E combined with life steal she will be worst to deal with than vayne in terms of targeting her, while her W also serves as a tool to get in positon to steal kills an get really fed and also zoom across the team fight even better than rakan can with xayah.
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-03T19:18:17.048+0000) > > I think people are failing to see what she can actually do lol. > She is a support who dont need her kit at all. her Q is worst ability i ever seen in my life, her ult is actually not even worth the button press, lol roots after 3 hits an you cant control it if you are latched on a friendly and does next to 0 damage. > Now her W and E those are actually the only things in her kit that matter, W lets her dip out of harm dodge every skillshot even targeted ones, shes gonna be an adc that can basically disapear from your clicks/targets at whim as long as there is someone for her to latch onto not to mention she will come back with a decent ammount of health from her E combined with life steal she will be worst to deal with than vayne in terms of targeting her, while her W also serves as a tool to get in positon to steal kills an get really fed and also zoom across the team fight even better than rakan can with xayah. Exactly. Don’t forget her passive. Get shield, dip with w, pop out and get shield again.
: We will see if Yuumi will get abused as an ADC or anything like that, I can see the potential for it, since her W is a really powerful ability. She becomes insanely good at dodging as long as she is close to allies. I think that Riot should do things like they did with Pyke way more frequently to prevent abuse cases... Like how he isn't able to build additional health and gets bonus AD instead. If they really want to bring such new sick mechanics into the game, which they honestly most likely can't predict how they will turn out in the end, then prevent abuse cases this way. If Yuumi would straight up not be able to gain bonus AD or AS, then the potential for an abuse in the ADC role isn't there.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:25:17.598+0000) > > We will see if Yuumi will get abused as an ADC or anything like that, I can see the potential for it, since her W is a really powerful ability. She becomes insanely good at dodging as long as she is close to allies. > > I think that Riot should do things like they did with Pyke way more frequently to prevent abuse cases... Like how he isn't able to build additional health and gets bonus AD instead. If they really want to bring such new sick mechanics into the game, which they honestly most likely can't predict how they will turn out in the end, then prevent abuse cases this way. > > If Yuumi would straight up not be able to gain bonus AD or AS, then the potential for an abuse in the ADC role isn't there. You are right. It would reduce trolling treamondously as well. If your a support centric champ then limit them to support items or restrict their scalings.
Vulkus I (NA)
: People are gonna complain that she's broken as shit when she comes out, ignore the downvotes bud.
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkus I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-03T18:38:43.634+0000) > > People are gonna complain that she's broken as shit when she comes out, ignore the downvotes bud. Thanks m8. Im ignoring them. I chalk them up to multiple things. 1. They are too stupid to see her brokenness 2. They want to abuse her brokenness 3. They work on the Riot balancing team Wait for it...
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: How do you go permanently untargetable as ADC without your team just getting killed because their adc is chilling attached to the tank?
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:54:19.066+0000) > > How do you go permanently untargetable as ADC without your team just getting killed because their adc is chilling attached to the tank? Go untargetable, disengage. The point is she can go permanently untargetable, and LCS is very team fight focused. Should the engage go poorly, she goes untargetable, the team disengages, and you try again. Her W is busted. As I am typing this I think of more reasons as to why it is a broken ability. 1. Can jump onto any recall to quickly get back to fountain. 2. Can jump onto any TP 3. Can jump onto any global ie shen, galio, tf, noc for an instant 2v1 4. Can dodge just about anything as needed on command 5. Teamate she is on dies, jump onto a fresh teamate 6. Essentially have access to every teamate flash 7. Hop over any wall with W + teamate Plus I am sure there are even more busted things she can do. That W cannot be released the way it is. LCS will abuse her into the ground.
Kazekiba (NA)
: This. You're not entitled to "play what I purchased" in online games. You sign up accepting that content can and will change with or without notice. You should be able to expect that they won't straight up remove something you paid for, however. Even if Aatrox and Galio no longer exist and have some weird MCU wannabes in their place, you still got content of equal (monetary) value in place of these champions being removed from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:32:50.181+0000) > > This. > You're not entitled to "play what I purchased" in online games. You sign up accepting that content can and will change with or without notice. > You should be able to expect that they won't straight up remove something you paid for, however. > > Even if Aatrox and Galio no longer exist and have some weird MCU wannabes in their place, you still got content of equal (monetary) value in place of these champions being removed from the game. Just because it works that way currently doesn’t make it the right way. Regardless, I won’t purchase her right away in order to avoid the impending nerf stick.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Wow a highly skilled player is winning games with a troll build on PBE? its almost like PBE Matchmaking is highly volatile and imbalanced and he's just stomping on shitters. Boxbox can beat almost anyone reading this and probably the majority of Riot's balance team playing full Crit Riven. Maybe AP Riven. doesn't make it good. Winning doesnt make something good, losing doesn't make it bad, because unless it's release Xin or Juggernaut Skarner, things aren't usually strong enough to win games by virtue of existing. They have to be piloted well. Guarantee no one is going to be playing AD Yuumi in pro play, especially given that yuumi isn't even eligible for the majority/entirety of MSI.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb7qYnf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:30:17.880+0000) > > Wow a highly skilled player is winning games with a troll build on PBE? > its almost like PBE Matchmaking is highly volatile and imbalanced and he's just stomping on shitters. > > Boxbox can beat almost anyone reading this and probably the majority of Riot's balance team playing full Crit Riven. Maybe AP Riven. > > doesn't make it good. > Winning doesnt make something good, losing doesn't make it bad, because unless it's release Xin or Juggernaut Skarner, things aren't usually strong enough to win games by virtue of existing. They have to be piloted well. Guarantee no one is going to be playing AD Yuumi in pro play, especially given that yuumi isn't even eligible for the majority/entirety of MSI. It has nothing to do with PBE. It has everything to do with her W being a broken ability. How do you kill an ADC that can go permanently untargatable? They currently build LCS comps that specifically aim to focus down the adc, how do you focus down a permanently untargetable Yuumi. Besides her W making her untargetable, it gives her the ultimate repositioning tool. She can position to exactly where she needs to be to get all the kills. She is a KS machine. On top of this her passive gives her a shield to outrade and a heal ability to out sustain. As an adc, you are no longer dependent on your idiot support to save you with heal, peel, etc because you can auto peel yourself with the Yuumi W. 100% pick or ban LCS. Bet me.
Rioter Comments
: Most fun I have had in League since I installed.
> [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uz7a0O1X,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-13T14:44:34.812+0000) > > I am being serious. > > League is awesome right now!! I think a bunch of it has to do with the new anti-cheat, imo. > > Thanks. Now that you mention it, it does feel like less people are scripting. I remember last season feeling like a lot of players were scripting. This season has felt much more skill based.
: Stop perma-banning people for words
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3yqoae86,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-11T22:06:49.290+0000) > > To preface this, I've never been banned. Never even had a chat restriction. I enjoy playing League but completely understand that I'm not that great at it, so rarely do I get the impulse to abuse someone else for playing poorly. > > However, from a logic perspective, why do people get perma-banned for things they say in chat? Chat restrictions are real - why not just take away their ability to break chat rules for good instead of not letting them play at all? I personally think a ban from the game as a whole should be reserved for people losing on purpose and/or actually ruining the game experience for others. > > I've played with so many toxic people who admit they're on their 2nd/3rd account due to their main being perma-banned. Most of them were toxic and awful and I hated their ability to chat with me, but had they played the game without chatting and were actually trying to win I wouldn't think anything bad about them. In fact, assuming they respond to pings and whatnot, that's kind of my ideal teammate. > > Am I missing something? Do bans on toxic players really solve more problems than they cause? I'd rather play with a chat-restricted toxic guy who stays on his main account because of all the skins and rune pages and whatnot he's amassed over the years rather than play with that same guy on a new account, especially if he already has a reason (like having wasted hundreds/thousands of dollars on a banned account) to have a negative outlook on League as a whole. Banning, in essence, is stealing the account from somebody that in part paid for it. Of course they will point to terms of agreement but it is still very unethical regardless of terms.
: Auto fill jg is ruining solo q
Solo Q is NOT playable right now with Auto filled JG. Do you want people to play this game or not Riot????????
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm still waiting for them to redevelop the balls necessary to make him unstoppable while breathing fire. Ornn is literally unplayable without that mechanic. It was nice and balanced, just long enough to matter but not so long that it made him impossible to play against. And then they decided it was cold and scary outside the box, so they removed it.
I'm legit sad that I can't play Ornn anymore because they removed his shield. He NEEDED the shield. I should be given a refund since a fundamental piece of his kit was changed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Buffing ADC's damage isn't the solution
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bJmTX5G,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-12T13:04:38.826+0000) > > Seriously, these PBE changes are absolutely useless to the overall issue of ADCs. > > 20 Damage on a Q and and extra Ult range? > 15 Extra damage on ult? > Giving Kalista more base AD? > > ADC's problem is being blown up in under 2 seconds every fight, not dealing too little damage. > ADC's are capable of dealing TONNES OF DAMAGE if they could literally live past what is supposed to be a poke spell. > > Maybe nerf the damage every class is dealing right now so ADC's HAVE A CHANCE TO DEAL THEIR DAMAGE. > Instead of being blown up at the start of every teamfight by everyone. The problem with (some) adc is that their scaling is too slow. 35 minutes to have decent damage is far too long. The balance team has a bad habit of shot gunning changes. As in, "let's do these ADC changes and item changes at the same time...". You cannot balance like that. It's a bad practice for troubleshooting issues.
: I've had a whole 2 years to clean up my act, i got my first chat penalty last year and this year it just got way worse, it was not the games fault that turned me into a depressed giver uper, it's been the roller coaster of a life i live now.
> [{quoted}](name=Kirbanator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9VUTo15k,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:02:08.943+0000) > > I've had a whole 2 years to clean up my act, i got my first chat penalty last year and this year it just got way worse, it was not the games fault that turned me into a depressed giver uper, it's been the roller coaster of a life i live now. You are who you are. I'm sorry that life has given you lemons but you can focus on it getting better. That is the key. GL!
: Goodbye 6+ years account
> [{quoted}](name=Kirbanator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9VUTo15k,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-07T02:47:26.256+0000) > > Well, today, i was permabanned on this account and i don't want any pity. I was fully aware i was on thin ice yet i continued to be negative. I said some awful things on this account, and i hope to those i hurt, i'm sorry. > > I had a lot of memories on this, 6 years of skins, summoners, and skills. But i come to realize that even tho i put a lot of money into this, it's not like it put bread on the table, or my hextech kog'maw skin could get me a new car. > > I've always been told i learn things the hard way, and this is exactly another reason as to why. So with that sappy speech out of the way, i want to thank you guys and say that i'm sorry for being so negative. Nah, it's bullshit that a company steals accounts from people at their whim. I mean, you have 6 years of time and effort in that account ... that means you are a loyal customer. What kind of company would take away a loyal customers account? I mean that account is more yours than it is theirs. Digital rights need to change in favor of the consumer. -viva la revolution
Terozu (NA)
: Opinion: Chinese Food is delicious.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vb1YqeVh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-07T17:38:09.910+0000) > > That is all. Chinese food is delicious but some of it isn't good for you. Noodles, Rice, and Sugars will eventually make you fat and/or give you diabetes, cancer and/or heart disease. GL!
: Huh? I've been saying shit in chat for 5 years and never once got penalized. I've said some awful shit too, it's pretty clear that it's difficult to be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=001e000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-02T21:18:33.595+0000) > > Huh? I've been saying shit in chat for 5 years and never once got penalized. I've said some awful shit too, it's pretty clear that it's difficult to be punished. Apparently what you say is nowhere near as bad as what I say. I have been chat restricted too many times to count.
: While I strongly dislike the chat moderation for in-game that is all riot. Boards are mostly handled by the mods from my understanding.
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=001e000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:47:43.031+0000) > > While I strongly dislike the chat moderation for in-game that is all riot. Boards are mostly handled by the mods from my understanding. I doubt that is true, they have to be taking direction from Riot in some form or fashion.
: I'm not sure this is riot directly so much as the boards moderation making a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:39:20.132+0000) > > I'm not sure this is riot directly so much as the boards moderation making a mistake. It's both. You can't say a fucking thing in chat without being penalized.
: Alright...so this is somehow punishable now?
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-02T06:04:45.134+0000) > > So got punished for making this simple statement, and got a 1 day ban. I talked to a few members of the community who agreed that in no way, shape, or form this counts as a rule break. Had a 1 day ban and after I had woken up opt'ed to go into the discord...where I waited about 8 hours before giving up. I'd like to know other's thoughts on this. fucking Riot, bunch of censoring bitches. Don't spend money on their products.
mack9112 (NA)
: Once again it is very subjective on how someone deserves to be treated why do you get to decide that ? You know nothing about who that person is outside of the game you played with them . Riots ban system works it is a zero tolerance policy . Every pvp game uses the same policy.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:54:42.077+0000) > > Once again it is very subjective on how someone deserves to be treated why do you get to decide that ? You know nothing about who that person is outside of the game you played with them . > > Riots ban system works it is a zero tolerance policy . Every pvp game uses the same policy. Because I am conscious, and can decide for myself how someone should be treated. It's not a team effort, I don't need someone to tell me how to treat whomever. If an individual is doing something negative to affect my world then I should (and do) have the right to address it. I don't need a third party individual telling me how I should handle it.
: It is. You claim that it shouldn't be punishable to insult the troll, I gave a reason why it is.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:45:57.830+0000) > > It is. You claim that it shouldn't be punishable to insult the troll, I gave a reason why it is. There is no reason why.
: > [{quoted}](name=NanoFlameZeroOne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:40:00.161+0000) > > Not the point. Not an actual answer.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:41:01.176+0000) > > Not an actual answer. Stay on topic m8.
: If you were REALLY sick of chat restrictions, you'd stop treating people like crap.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:23:41.470+0000) > > If you were REALLY sick of chat restrictions, you'd stop treating people like crap. That's how some people deserve to be treated.
mack9112 (NA)
: If they are trolling then there is no point to engage them other than you stooping to there level. Not listening to there teammates is a very subjective arguement as what is right for wrong in s game has such varied opinion . At the end of the day treat others how you want to be treated if we all do this the game will be far better if you do truly care about this game state.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:30:00.217+0000) > > If they are trolling then there is no point to engage them other than you stooping to there level. > > Not listening to there teammates is a very subjective arguement as what is right for wrong in s game has such varied opinion . > > At the end of the day treat others how you want to be treated if we all do this the game will be far better if you do truly care about this game state. It is your opinion that's how people deserve to be treated. I think people should be treated how they deserve to be treated. If you are ruining a person's pastime with inappropriate then the gloves are off. But the real point of this is that Riot is unfairly siding with the troll.
: It's quite a large part of the point. Lets say you start insulting someone because you think they are a troll. There are two possibilities. They weren't a troll, you just thought they were. Definitely not allowed and definitely does not make the game better for anyone. They were a troll. Insulting them encourages them and adds to the negative atmosphere in the game. Your team now has to deal with a troll *and* someone who is feeding the troll. Both scenarios result in the situation being worse off because of the insults. Just report trolls, don't feed them.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:30:33.066+0000) > > It's quite a large part of the point. > > Lets say you start insulting someone because you think they are a troll. There are two possibilities. > > They weren't a troll, you just thought they were. Definitely not allowed and definitely does not make the game better for anyone. > > They were a troll. Insulting them encourages them and adds to the negative atmosphere in the game. Your team now has to deal with a troll *and* someone who is feeding the troll. > > Both scenarios result in the situation being worse off because of the insults. Just report trolls, don't feed them. Not the point.
: If they're pretty purposefully trolling then responding to them is feeding a troll.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:20:54.446+0000) > > If they're pretty purposefully trolling then responding to them is feeding a troll. Not the point.
: > Getting tired of these chat restrictions stop typing then lol. If you're sick of being punished.. stop doing things that get you punished?
> [{quoted}](name=Better Jungler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:41:57.976+0000) > > stop typing then lol. > > If you're sick of being punished.. stop doing things that get you punished? This is not the point.
mack9112 (NA)
: You are more than welcome to express your feelings about someones play style but if you truly cared about them getting better it would be in a polite way. If we all did just that this game would be so much better .
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ezge4G0Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:43:38.582+0000) > > You are more than welcome to express your feelings about someones play style but if you truly cared about them getting better it would be in a polite way. > > If we all did just that this game would be so much better . If they are purposely trolling, or not listening to teamates, then politeness no longer matters.
Show more

NanoFlameZeroOne

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion