: Just keep in mind if this was a match of league and I reported you for what you just now said you would get flagged rofl. You can get flagged just because someone got pissed at you and reported you as long as you said something that the automated report system can pick up. You just wouldn't get in trouble unless you get reported enough.. I guess im allowed to report you since you said the word asshole feels bad man.
> [{quoted}](name=1000IQ BigBrain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JEqA8sF9,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-03T05:52:22.772+0000) > > Just keep in mind if this was a match of league and I reported you for what you just now said you would get flagged rofl. You can get flagged just because someone got pissed at you and reported you as long as you said something that the automated report system can pick up. You just wouldn't get in trouble unless you get reported enough.. I guess im allowed to report you since you said the word asshole feels bad man. Yes it would be flagged however it would be dismissed threw a ticket since I did not call someone an asshole directly. it probably wouldnt even get me a chat ban you dont get a chat ban for only saying one curse word. you were arguing your entire match.
Gintyl (NA)
: For allowing a system that lets the other players on the team gang up on one to spite him...... yes. I understand restrictions and banns. But those should not come from one match where you have people (that could be in que together) making the decision solely on an emotional level because they are mad they lost at a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Gintyl,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IrYYKzO1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T00:24:31.421+0000) > > For allowing a system that lets the other players on the team gang up on one to spite him...... yes. I understand restrictions and banns. But those should not come from one match where you have people (that could be in que together) making the decision solely on an emotional level because they are mad they lost at a game. You know I don't know how many times people will deny their bad behavior. If the jungle was trolling is he allowed to? No, but it is also against the rules to batter him with insults. You are suppose to play the game and try to win and let riot do the punishing.
Gintyl (NA)
: This is riot games..
First line "jun is trolling gg" It's riots fault I swear! https://media.giphy.com/media/G3w5bFfY85rag/giphy.gif
ElZeengy (EUNE)
: why i got ban why !!
"why i got ban why !!" https://media.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/giphy.gif
: > [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfvGHQVE,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:35:31.159+0000) > > Sir, as a person that is normally not in the middle of 2 people fighting. We as in your other teammates just what you to shut up and play. We do not care who is being the ass first because we can report them after the game! There is 0 way you are playing at your best when you're busy insulting teammate(s). You are right context does not MATTER. If we have to carry one bad player we do not want to have to carry another one who could be helping more. I get reported more for having bad games than for anything else. People are ignorant like that, they always assume anyone dying a lot is inting. When they insult me for having a bad game, when I already feel like shit, I snap. People like you, who make assumptions and ignore what's actually happening, like to assume we're both to blame and report me along with the real troll, the one shitting on me. I get punished. That, sir, is fucking stupid, because I get punished equally with the person squeezing lemon into my wound.
> [{quoted}](name=WarmAndCrispy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfvGHQVE,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-28T04:14:03.727+0000) > > I get reported more for having bad games than for anything else. People are ignorant like that, they always assume anyone dying a lot is inting. When they insult me for having a bad game, when I already feel like shit, I snap. People like you, who make assumptions and ignore what's actually happening, like to assume we're both to blame and report me along with the real troll, the one shitting on me. I get punished. That, sir, is fucking stupid, because I get punished equally with the person squeezing lemon into my wound. Who is the one assuming here moron? What do you know about what I do? No I glance around the entire map as much as possible I know whats going down. 2 who said I reported the one getting flamed, you? No I report the flamer and I ask the person getting flamed to ignore them. So we can win. Don't go lumping me in with other people jerkoff.
FF or QQ (NA)
: When is it okay to flame? According to what the vast majority of the player base believes; whenever you feel like it. When is it okay to flame? According to intellectually dishonest disrespectful riot pundits; Never. When is it okay to flame? According to Riot; whenever you can get away with it. Ping, feed, whatever you can just dont leave evidence in chat. When is it okay to flame really? Don't let people moderate your personality, you're right. Be unapologetic with yourself. They can mute you, and if they ban you, find a game where free speech is respected. Punishing a conceptual offence with feasible action isn't ethical. Turning the other cheek and ignoring a player is the best course of action. The negative feeling in your chest as you vindictively check three report boxes, don't make you jesus protecting his flock.
> [{quoted}](name=FF or QQ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEA5RA4b,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-27T20:37:33.300+0000) > > When is it okay to flame? According to what the vast majority of the player base believes; whenever you feel like it. > > When is it okay to flame? According to intellectually dishonest disrespectful riot pundits; Never. > > When is it okay to flame? According to Riot; whenever you can get away with it. Ping, feed, whatever you can just dont leave evidence in chat. > > When is it okay to flame really? Don't let people moderate your personality, you're right. Be unapologetic with yourself. They can mute you, and if they ban you, find a game where free speech is respected. Punishing a conceptual offence with feasible action isn't ethical. Turning the other cheek and ignoring a player is the best course of action. The negative feeling in your chest as you vindictively check three report boxes, don't make you jesus protecting his flock. https://media.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/giphy.gif
: I got a chat restriction for calling someone a twat ?!?!?!?!?!
(((((((competitive anger)))))))), nothing wrong in that. > > > > > > > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Aggrivation: no :( > Aggrivation: yes > Aggrivation: ya > Aggrivation: all good > Aggrivation: im fine > In-Game > Aggrivation: lol ok gank > Aggrivation: im playing out of tilt > Aggrivation: LOL > Aggrivation: YES > Aggrivation: lol im not trolling > Aggrivation: but i am tilted from losing to a garb yas > Aggrivation: for what ? > Aggrivation: i just helped u get a kill and plates > Aggrivation: lol > Aggrivation: T_T > Aggrivation: its open > Aggrivation: theres no use > Aggrivation: i didnt quit > Aggrivation: its just good macro > Aggrivation: no i didnt > Aggrivation: just GOOD MACRO > Aggrivation: if u had it we wouldnt be where we r > Aggrivation: everyone gets tilted > Aggrivation: but u didnt jg correctly > Aggrivation: so we lose > Aggrivation: yes > Aggrivation: report me > Aggrivation: i did nothing wrong but plz report me > Aggrivation: wen its open that means ur a turret down > Aggrivation: flash R ? > Aggrivation: u must be faker > Aggrivation: cuz that was completely necessary u twat > Aggrivation: u still cant kill me solo so shush > Aggrivation: i rest my case > Aggrivation: garbage ADC's man.......... > Aggrivation: lol ur so mad XD > Aggrivation: lol i still have the highest vision score > Aggrivation: cool > Aggrivation: lol yes > Aggrivation: do as the ADC GOD COMMANDS > Aggrivation: go bot > Aggrivation: do it https://media.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/giphy.gif
458 (NA)
: Unban me
> [{quoted}](name=458,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mzz9mbJ5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:39:01.913+0000) > > Unban my account. I had every right to flame the other team. Don't go around being a little bitch over your dying game. If you weren't so over hyper sensitive about things maybe you wouldn't be seeing a decline in players. People who are overly sensitive about trigger words are the problem in the world, and why things get blown out of proportion. Grow up. https://media.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/giphy.gif
: I just got this account perm'd yesterday for running down because some piece of shit banned my champ in champ select and boasted about it. It is my first account, active since season 5, it had all the champs, all rune pages and a wide variety of skins. I felt nothing. Surprised the hell out of me. I thought I'd be upset or something but nope. Nothing. I regret nothing and I'd totally do that shit again. I give even less of a fuck now. Yea, I agree with OP. This is a great game but the community and the people responsible for policing are oversensitive shit heads.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mzz9mbJ5,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-28T01:17:20.696+0000) > > I just got this account perm'd yesterday for running down because some piece of shit banned my champ in champ select and boasted about it. It is my first account, active since season 5, it had all the champs, all rune pages and a wide variety of skins. I felt nothing. Surprised the hell out of me. I thought I'd be upset or something but nope. Nothing. I regret nothing and I'd totally do that shit again. I give even less of a fuck now. > > Yea, I agree with OP. This is a great game but the community and the people responsible for policing are oversensitive shit heads. https://media.giphy.com/media/13GaHvHijqFS0M/giphy.gif
: Cats VS Dogs - Skins Trailer
The cat skins are SO bad compared to the dog ones...Is that cause riot likes dogs more or because the new champ is a cat?!? {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
458 (NA)
: Unban me
> [{quoted}](name=458,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mzz9mbJ5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:39:01.913+0000) > > Unban my account. I had every right to flame the other team. Don't go around being a little bitch over your dying game. If you weren't so over hyper sensitive about things maybe you wouldn't be seeing a decline in players. People who are overly sensitive about trigger words are the problem in the world, and why things get blown out of proportion. Grow up. LMAO! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Please post chat logs...I have a feeling these are going to be doozies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfvGHQVE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:30:46.215+0000) > > It's not ignorant. The permanent ban is supposed to get people to leave. _[Riot has even stated as much.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZZkQvApM-new-feature-one-time-permaban-buyback?comment=000600000000)_ > > EDIT: For good measure, [here's another one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/q7NYtdkw-uplift-my-permaban?comment=0003000100010000000100020001), in case just one quote wasn't sufficient evidence. It blows my mind how so many of you can truly believe that the system never makes mistakes and that context is always negligible. There's literally no other place in life where a thoughtful, intelligent human being would believe either of those silly ideas. Riot really did a great job brainwashing ya'll to think that this is the right way to think about the system. Money really can persuade people to say and do anything. Bravo to their propaganda people. I love how you just read from their handbook instead having your own thoughts about it.
> [{quoted}](name=WarmAndCrispy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NfvGHQVE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:47:53.059+0000) > > It blows my mind how so many of you can truly believe that the system never makes mistakes and that context is always negligible. There's literally no other place in life where a thoughtful, intelligent human being would believe either of those silly ideas. Riot really did a great job brainwashing ya'll to think that this is the right way to think about the system. Money really can persuade people to say and do anything. Bravo to their propaganda people. I love how you just read from their handbook instead having your own thoughts about it. Sir, as a person that is normally not in the middle of 2 people fighting. We as in your other teammates just what you to shut up and play. We do not care who is being the ass first because we can report them after the game! There is 0 way you are playing at your best when you're busy insulting teammate(s). You are right context does not MATTER. If we have to carry one bad player we do not want to have to carry another one who could be helping more.
: I get 14 day ban for calling out feeding and poor plays but everyone else???
> [{quoted}](name=Master Griefer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ef0FsITP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:45:32.886+0000) > > Im stuck in bronze/silver, consistently get put in with players who troll, feed, afk, give up. I got banned 14 days for calling out poor play in match and that merits a 14 day ban?? meanwhile the trolls and smurf accounts go unpunished. joke. well i'll use my 14 days off to find another game to use my money on... LoL doesnt care about low ranked at all... Chat logs.....I doubt highly you just "called them out".
: I got permanently banned for this. Apparently RÈtardÈD isnt aloud, But you can clearly call someone a fucking mule and thats okay. Game 1 In-Game 6ymKsDdxVM: teemo q kalista not blitz 6ymKsDdxVM: wtf 6ymKsDdxVM: wtb support 6ymKsDdxVM: teemo are you fucking r%%%%%ed 6ymKsDdxVM: report this teemo 6ymKsDdxVM: i have a r%%%%%ed teemo support stfu 6ymKsDdxVM: why would you pick teemo 6ymKsDdxVM: so r%%%%%ed 6ymKsDdxVM: my ult is useless without support 6ymKsDdxVM: this support... 6ymKsDdxVM: report him 6ymKsDdxVM: then ill report you also 6ymKsDdxVM: stall goo 6ymKsDdxVM: toxic 6ymKsDdxVM: it doesnt matter when you have a teemo support 6ymKsDdxVM: bad 6ymKsDdxVM: report teemo afk 6ymKsDdxVM: its 4v5 6ymKsDdxVM: why wont you %%%s forfit 6ymKsDdxVM: bad 6ymKsDdxVM: its 4v5 6ymKsDdxVM: report ur sol and teemo 6ymKsDdxVM: he said he wont report a afk 6ymKsDdxVM: toxic 6ymKsDdxVM: report khaz 6ymKsDdxVM: wont ff 6ymKsDdxVM: im going to afk 6ymKsDdxVM: gg 6ymKsDdxVM: says the kha who wont ff 6ymKsDdxVM: no ganks 6ymKsDdxVM: bunch of little kids tbh 6ymKsDdxVM: you dont even understand the concept of a free game 6ymKsDdxVM: rofl 6ymKsDdxVM: 4v5 6ymKsDdxVM: keep talking kal got u reported aslo 6ymKsDdxVM: ive broke no rules 6ymKsDdxVM: still cant end it? 6ymKsDdxVM: report toxicity 6ymKsDdxVM: :D 6ymKsDdxVM: i love seeing the popup saying i got someone muted 6ymKsDdxVM: they say gg 4v5 6ymKsDdxVM: so bad 6ymKsDdxVM: report em
> [{quoted}](name=6ymKsDdxVM,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ef0FsITP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:09:17.612+0000) > > I got permanently banned for this. > > Apparently RÈtardÈD isnt aloud, But you can clearly call someone a fucking mule and thats okay. > > Game 1 > In-Game > 6ymKsDdxVM: teemo q kalista not blitz > 6ymKsDdxVM: wtf > 6ymKsDdxVM: wtb support > 6ymKsDdxVM: teemo are you fucking r%%%%%ed > 6ymKsDdxVM: report this teemo > 6ymKsDdxVM: i have a r%%%%%ed teemo support stfu > 6ymKsDdxVM: why would you pick teemo > 6ymKsDdxVM: so r%%%%%ed > 6ymKsDdxVM: my ult is useless without support > 6ymKsDdxVM: this support... > 6ymKsDdxVM: report him > 6ymKsDdxVM: then ill report you also > 6ymKsDdxVM: stall goo > 6ymKsDdxVM: toxic > 6ymKsDdxVM: it doesnt matter when you have a teemo support > 6ymKsDdxVM: bad > 6ymKsDdxVM: report teemo afk > 6ymKsDdxVM: its 4v5 > 6ymKsDdxVM: why wont you %%%s forfit > 6ymKsDdxVM: bad > 6ymKsDdxVM: its 4v5 > 6ymKsDdxVM: report ur sol and teemo > 6ymKsDdxVM: he said he wont report a afk > 6ymKsDdxVM: toxic > 6ymKsDdxVM: report khaz > 6ymKsDdxVM: wont ff > 6ymKsDdxVM: im going to afk > 6ymKsDdxVM: gg > 6ymKsDdxVM: says the kha who wont ff > 6ymKsDdxVM: no ganks > 6ymKsDdxVM: bunch of little kids tbh > 6ymKsDdxVM: you dont even understand the concept of a free game > 6ymKsDdxVM: rofl > 6ymKsDdxVM: 4v5 > 6ymKsDdxVM: keep talking kal got u reported aslo > 6ymKsDdxVM: ive broke no rules > 6ymKsDdxVM: still cant end it? > 6ymKsDdxVM: report toxicity > 6ymKsDdxVM: :D > 6ymKsDdxVM: i love seeing the popup saying i got someone muted > 6ymKsDdxVM: they say gg 4v5 > 6ymKsDdxVM: so bad > 6ymKsDdxVM: report em I'm sorry you are somehow baffled to why you were banned?
: Perma ban dont know how please help
You are done, sir. Even if what you say is true. It does not matter because both are punished.
: "Riot is not going to put a toggle button because they want people to see it to relieve anger about the system working." This is irrelevant. The people who want to see it still will, thus alleviating that anger. The people who trust the system and do not need such a reminder would be the ones to turn it off. Best of both worlds. Works for everyone that way. Rather than only working for the type of people who are like you. You're misunderstanding. The majority of your comments have made sense. The only one that didn't was: "Then just stop playing then. They don't care when they ruin peoples matches at all." The comment came out of nowhere and had no real relevance to the conversation. You did not offer any counterpoint or constructive commentary on my post, you simply made posted two largely random sentences that meant nothing in context of the conversation. I wasn't here asking for peoples' thoughts. I came here to offer feedback on a system that was causing me problems. And you came in here and, from your first post, opened with belittling comments and insulting tone. Let's break down your first post and see why it might put someone on the defensive, shall we? "Are you serious?" - Opening with 'are you serious' is a way of saying that you find the entire thought ridiculous. Insult #1. "Do you "feel" bad" - feel in quotes, implying that there is something wrong with the sentiment. You then went on to ask several questions which, individually, are largely fine... but each has a tone of incredulity, once again reaffirming the idea that you are talking down to me. It's ironic that you would accuse me of talking down to you after the tone of your very first post was so insulting.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:25:15.775+0000) > > "Riot is not going to put a toggle button because they want people to see it to relieve anger about the system working." > > This is irrelevant. The people who want to see it still will, thus alleviating that anger. The people who trust the system and do not need such a reminder would be the ones to turn it off. Best of both worlds. Works for everyone that way. Rather than only working for the type of people who are like you. > > You're misunderstanding. The majority of your comments have made sense. The only one that didn't was: "Then just stop playing then. They don't care when they ruin peoples matches at all." > > The comment came out of nowhere and had no real relevance to the conversation. You did not offer any counterpoint or constructive commentary on my post, you simply made posted two largely random sentences that meant nothing in context of the conversation. > > I wasn't here asking for peoples' thoughts. I came here to offer feedback on a system that was causing me problems. And you came in here and, from your first post, opened with belittling comments and insulting tone. Let's break down your first post and see why it might put someone on the defensive, shall we? > > "Are you serious?" - Opening with 'are you serious' is a way of saying that you find the entire thought ridiculous. Insult #1. > "Do you "feel" bad" - feel in quotes, implying that there is something wrong with the sentiment. > > You then went on to ask several questions which, individually, are largely fine... but each has a tone of incredulity, once again reaffirming the idea that you are talking down to me. > > It's ironic that you would accuse me of talking down to you after the tone of your very first post was so insulting. It is not irrelevant in anyway shape or form. They get to relieve costumers about people getting punished. I am sorry just because you do not like peoples replies doesn't make them irrelevant, no logic behind them, or not constructive. You are just crying now because people are not agreeing with you or do not have the same sentiment. Right I will drop the civil act. You are just a cry baby over something so dumb. You have a snowflake mentality. People deal with way worse everyday yet you need to come cry about your feelings of tiny punishments and how there should be a toggle installed for your feeling. Grow up, were you held inside too long. You cannot deal with basic punishments, ridiculous. It is legit sad, the system isn't causing you problems your mentality is causing the problems. You want Riot to add a feature out of millions of people because this 1 person and I can say pretty confidently you might be one of the only people getting their panties in a bunch over a small reply that BARELY shows up that can be just closed down. But it just BREAKS you huh, It makes your day RUINED. Must be hard being you. I like to introduce you to life, where you have to deal with things you do not like on a daily basis. Just another thing almost no one thought your idea was good. Maybe you should take a minute to realize why.
: Why am I getting a feed ban for going afk
Because it is not that much different you still lost them the game.
: I made a simple statement that your comment had no logic behind it. There was no aggression there at all, nor intent to insult you personally. I did not say YOU have no logic, or you are incapable of logic, I simply stated that that one comment of yours did not have any logic. And even after your insulting explanation, I still stand by it. That comment made no sense at all in the grand scope of our conversation.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T19:34:46.854+0000) > > I made a simple statement that your comment had no logic behind it. There was no aggression there at all, nor intent to insult you personally. I did not say YOU have no logic, or you are incapable of logic, I simply stated that that one comment of yours did not have any logic. And even after your insulting explanation, I still stand by it. That comment made no sense at all in the grand scope of our conversation. It didn't make sense to you. And I even explained why I stated it you refuse to accept it cause you would have to admit you are wrong. You worded it purposely to downplay what I said. You could have said it like I do not understand what your logic behind it is. Instead you decided you were going to say there was no logic behind it to get under my skin in a passive manner. Don't try to play me I know exactly what you were doing. I guess maybe you just are blind to what you say. And you really cannot understand what I was saying. It was a comparison to what you were doing how is that so hard to understand. You even ANSWERED IT meaning you understood. You said yeah i'd feel bad even if I put a robber or a drunk driver away or got them punished. So it seems you do not care the size of the offense you still get upset about them getting punished. Every response you post is extremely patronizing and down playing. You sit here typing how you care so much about assholes getting punished and you feel bad. But you will sit here down talking people that didn't ruin someones match or anything and talk down to them. Are you here asking for peoples thoughts are you seriously just trolling. I seriously cannot tell now. And I gave you the solution stop reporting people. Riot is not going to put a toggle button because they want people to see it to relieve anger about the system working. and on top of it all you still havent explained why it had no logic behind it. I even explained what it was.
: Fortunately for me, feeling sympathy for others and caring about what happens to people (even people who don't necessarily make the best choices) are not things I see as 'wastes' of my time. You're welcome to disagree, but the fact that you chose this conversation as an opportunity to insult me over a minor disagreement tells me a lot about your character.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:48:20.307+0000) > > Fortunately for me, feeling sympathy for others and caring about what happens to people (even people who don't necessarily make the best choices) are not things I see as 'wastes' of my time. > > You're welcome to disagree, but the fact that you chose this conversation as an opportunity to insult me over a minor disagreement tells me a lot about your character. Did you not do your under the radar aggressiveness with your "there is no logic in your statement" Trying to say I had no logic to something so simple. Now trying to pull your high and mighty crap.
: Your statement has no logic in it... what does them caring have to do with the situation?
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T17:18:36.993+0000) > > Your statement has no logic in it... what does them caring have to do with the situation? It is called an analogy if you haven't heard and if you are going to tell me there is no logic then explain why. What does it not have to do with the situation. Are you so emotionally unstable that a pop up deters you from wanting to play because toxic people got a chat restriction/ban? The logic was that they did it to themselves they are a nuisance to people like me who don't flame no matter how stressful it gets, they know full well these things are against the rules and why feel bad for toxic people, not saying go laugh in their face. They get chances to reform it is not like riot swats their house after a report gets approved as breaking the rules. I do not see how you are so blind to not be able read the logic in that. I just used an overblown analogy to see if you realize it is silly to feel bad for someone who gets punished for breaking the rules. Apparently you still feels bad so I just left it at that. Did I explain it easy enough for you? My point is you are wasting your time feeling bad sooner or later the guys going to get punished whether it be by you or another report. And like I said before if you don't like it do not report people then you won't get the message in the first place.
: If *I* were the one to report the person who went to jail to the police, then yes, i would feel guilty watching them get punished. My actions have directly caused them harm. Yes, they deserved it through their actions, but I would still feel guilty that I caused them harm. I would still DO it, because it is my responsibility as a law abiding citizen to report breaches in the law. I am reporting them because of that responsibility - as a decent person, I cannot see things be wrong and not try to help improve them. And reporting offenses is one of the few ways we can do that, in addition to helping people who are willing to be helped. It is a responsibility I take seriously, but knowing that it has hurt someone is not something I take pleasure in. At all.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:19:46.146+0000) > > If *I* were the one to report the person who went to jail to the police, then yes, i would feel guilty watching them get punished. My actions have directly caused them harm. Yes, they deserved it through their actions, but I would still feel guilty that I caused them harm. I would still DO it, because it is my responsibility as a law abiding citizen to report breaches in the law. > > I am reporting them because of that responsibility - as a decent person, I cannot see things be wrong and not try to help improve them. And reporting offenses is one of the few ways we can do that, in addition to helping people who are willing to be helped. > > It is a responsibility I take seriously, but knowing that it has hurt someone is not something I take pleasure in. At all. Then just stop playing then. They don't care when they ruin peoples matches at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t78UlfPG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T06:11:14.211+0000) > > Have you ever thought of just laughing at flamers and moving on. I mean last game I was 0/4 at the start with a guy claiming his main account got 14 day ban and he was toxic. Then he said is this mid a new player with smirky face. I was like yes and I have one arm.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Then he said nothing to me the rest of the game and we won I went 9/5/6. Nothing more bothersome to flamers when you give off that "I really do not give a shit" aura. I can only imagine it gets really awkward for flamers when you pull that card out lmao. Getting flamed is sucky, but getting those people to shut up (while not enflaming the situation more, of course!) is a whole other feeling. XD
> [{quoted}](name=LuaDotExe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t78UlfPG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:41:24.337+0000) > > I can only imagine it gets really awkward for flamers when you pull that card out lmao. > Getting flamed is sucky, but getting those people to shut up (while not enflaming the situation more, of course!) is a whole other feeling. XD I am troll myself just not in league. I only needed one sentence to throw him off, best person won! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} But yeah anger gets you no where with trolls since that is what they were trying to do from the start. He was pretty much telling us how much vayne sucked the entire game luckily her and top only said "you're playing viegar..." then ignored him. He got kinda quiet after that. ohohoho! quite frankly you piss them off more my way while not ruining your chances of winning.
: Just played the most toxic game of my life. Premades are great bullies.
Impossible, the system doesn't work based on amount of people that report you. It is on what you said. They do not care who started it. So as long as you said nothing toxic back. You cannot will not be punished. It cannot be abused unless you set yourself up to be punished by insulting them back.
Yara0 (NA)
: I'm using a new account to work on fixing my mentality in the game. so far its going well.
Have you ever thought of just laughing at flamers and moving on. I mean last game I was 0/4 at the start with a guy claiming his main account got 14 day ban and he was toxic. Then he said is this mid a new player with smirky face. I was like yes and I have one arm.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Then he said nothing to me the rest of the game and we won I went 9/5/6. Nothing more bothersome to flamers when you give off that "I really do not give a shit" aura.
: "Every time I get one of those notices, which fortunately doesn't happen THAT often" quoted from the post. No, they're not common. I've seen a few this year so far. But when it happens, it sucks. It's the worst feeling for me. Like... on the level of making me not want to play anymore type bad. I hate them. They're one of the worst things Riot's added in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9TtAQNRe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-25T14:18:23.592+0000) > > "Every time I get one of those notices, which fortunately doesn't happen THAT often" quoted from the post. No, they're not common. I've seen a few this year so far. But when it happens, it sucks. It's the worst feeling for me. Like... on the level of making me not want to play anymore type bad. I hate them. They're one of the worst things Riot's added in my opinion. Are you serious? Do you "feel" bad when you see in the news a robber got stuck in jail. Or that a DUI got arrested. Seriously, come on, they broke the rules they got punished. They did not get a death sentence geez. And if you felt that bad why you reporting people then? Because you wouldn't receive the darn notice if you were not reporting people. Makes no sense....
: chat restrict for banter
Wasn't there another post about being banned for banter then he posted his chat logs and he was insulting all his teammates, lmao. Well when you deny to post logs you are guilty, gg sir.
: too bad all the riot fanboys are downvoting me because they think the report system is flawless.
> [{quoted}](name=1000IQ BigBrain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JEqA8sF9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:10:59.770+0000) > > too bad all the riot fanboys are downvoting me because they think the report system is flawless. For someone named 1000IQ BigBrain you seem to have a basic lack of the common rules. Well since I am a kind soul I will enlighten you with the words from riot themselves. If you look around the support page they state that they do not care who started the argument. It does not matter if you use bad words. Arguing disrupts yours and your teammates game play. If there is someone feeding or being an asshole. The team does not need you to add on to the problem that already exist. You are only making the match harder by getting into it with them period. That is why riot decided its better to punish both parties.
Kaisha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xlsqWaFX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-22T22:36:17.045+0000) > > League is more toxic then twitter............What are you on?!?! {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} League unfortunately.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisha,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xlsqWaFX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T05:45:35.473+0000) > > League unfortunately. Ugh you are so clueless it is ridiculous. Well nice to know you have never looked at twitter in your entire life. Or you just happen to have all your shit private. People going at war with each other on that platform sending death threats and shit. That gets banned here in LoL auto no matter who said it. Not on twitter. and why the hell would people hang out on twitter or reddit instead of playing LoL? How dumb. They are chats not games.... Twitter is literal garbage unless you are 100% pc. Say anything they happen to not agree with you get banned. That is why i never use my account on that besides for gaming news. Riot is very fair if 2 people are fighting they do not care who started or what is about you both get punished period. People using twitter to go on fn witch hunts bashing people they do not like constant harassment, calling for violence against others. Riot auto bans people for calls to violence. Not twitter. It is always covering the news all the time. You sound like a kid that knows nothing of the news. Please go educate yourself you sound like a damn joke.
: i dont care. if you dont understand. not my problem buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=Psychopathic Top,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gejkxgGj,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-22T20:22:22.714+0000) > > i dont care. if you dont understand. not my problem buddy. Boy you are dumb, the fact you need someone to explain why you were perm banned is hilarious. Stop please my gut can only take so much laughing.
Fúçkér (EUNE)
: I need some analyzation
> [{quoted}](name=Fúçkér,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x3a7NPeE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-21T16:50:45.535+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Fúçkér: np you will win > Fúçkér: my losing streak began 2 games ago > Fúçkér: After winning 10 out of 12 games > Fúçkér: Feeders flamers afkers onesided games :D > Fúçkér: bb > Fúçkér: lvl 2 gank top > Fúçkér: nasus survived 2hp from ignite > Fúçkér: rammus can you babysit top bit? > Fúçkér: nasus immobile > Fúçkér: i need lead > Fúçkér: jng won top > Fúçkér: im done > Fúçkér: Open > Fúçkér: nasus already tankier and has more dmg than me > Fúçkér: and vi has been top 4x > Fúçkér: rammus once > Fúçkér: and even that was fail gank > Fúçkér: Lol just noticed > Fúçkér: nasus main playing nasus > Fúçkér: and you had your jng babysit you > Fúçkér: jesus how pathetic :D > Fúçkér: i cant do anything vs him > Fúçkér: and nobody helps :3 > Fúçkér: nah i gave up playing 2v1 lane thats all > Fúçkér: Lucky i had bad toplane as enemy > Fúçkér: unlucky that i had bad jungler as jungler > Fúçkér: i didnt even push > Fúçkér: jup > Fúçkér: already doing no dmg ^^ > Fúçkér: i am > Fúçkér: just won 10 out of 12 games > Fúçkér: cuz i had teams with good teamwork and brains > Fúçkér: but now i get this.. > Fúçkér: Rammus.. > Fúçkér: Who flames me that i feed > Fúçkér: When i asked him 1000x to come top > Fúçkér: pls stop playing and surr > Fúçkér: they got 3 drakes > Fúçkér: they got fed mid > Fúçkér: fed top > Fúçkér: its lost > Fúçkér: i can farm for fun > Fúçkér: just to make you happy > Fúçkér: call this "playing" > Fúçkér: you are taking words from my mouth nasus :P > Fúçkér: Gg > Fúçkér: not negative kda at leat > > > Game 2 > Pre-Game > Fúçkér: hope she is top > Fúçkér: always hard feeder > In-Game > Fúçkér: 144 cuz vsync > Fúçkér: 144hz monitor > Fúçkér: laptop to be percise > Fúçkér: laptop`? > Fúçkér: maybe overheat as well if not cleaned > Fúçkér: or power supply weak > Fúçkér: free turret > Fúçkér: top talon > Fúçkér: what the burst.. > Fúçkér: oneshotted > Fúçkér: its gg > Fúçkér: maybe play def > Fúçkér: if im not near > Fúçkér: or not pushing > Fúçkér: im tryndamere > Fúçkér: i bought item > Fúçkér: so much dmg > Fúçkér: got oneshotted.. > Fúçkér: npnp > Fúçkér: 7 > Fúçkér: yeah imma start splitpushing > Fúçkér: before throw > Fúçkér: everybody are focusing xin instead of lulu and kayle.. > Fúçkér: you need to kill squish supports first > Fúçkér: before you gonna kill full tank xin > Fúçkér: muted all > Fúçkér: mute all > Post-Game > Fúçkér: im glad i lost this > Fúçkér: these flamers dont need that win > *NOTE that enemy nasus spammed EZ EASY EZ EASY in chat cuz he had his jungler won his lane and game and he didn't get punished for it, i did tho ^_^ > Fúçkér: it was > Fúçkér: lol > Fúçkér: ty > > Before you will downvote this post as you are sucking off Rito, can someone tell me what word/sentence caused the bot to trigger this game as a bannable offence ty, i need to know (BTW IGNORE MY SUMMONER NAME YOU SNOWFLAKES, JUST SMURF ACCOUNT :P) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > > I need to know why this was worth 14 day suspension instead of chat restriction or whatever, not that it was even worth a ban at all in my opinion (first suspension on this account) > > 1st game my jungler rammus hard fed and flamed me along with enemy nasus whose jungler also babysat my lane > > 2nd game I talked to my friendly teammate about how his computer was overheating, wasnt flaming at all, my botlane adc went 0/7 in 9 minutes, flamed allcaps and went afk, i didn't flame him back cuz i know he wont get banned for it anyway since ban system is trash lol but i still did...) I shall show you the light of your wrong doing you cute yet very dumb sheep! *Clears throat* You all type and complain too much need to shut up. gg enjoy ban and I love you! :3
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >Ryokishine: pretty much can't all-in without exh Ryokishine: yeah i mean you're pretty much fucked. Ryokishine: wouldn't matter really. Ryokishine: you'd get like 4 extra cs. Ryokishine: doesn't matter really at this point. Ryokishine: i need to hit 6 and roam since you're a farm-fest now. Ryokishine: AKA - cya Ryokishine: yeah i don't care Ryokishine: my presence isn't gonan save you Ryokishine: may as well get someone else ahead. Ryokishine: i'm not useless, she's just so behind that all she can do is farm. Ryokishine: real. Ryokishine: im getting a turret Ryokishine: please shutup Ryokishine: why would i help him dude, he said straight up Ryokishine: he's gonna farm for 30 mins Ryokishine: there's no reason to be there for that. Ryokishine: you literally need to let the turret fall Ryokishine: and free farm. Ryokishine: i'm reporting the 4 of you for queeuing together and expecting the 5th person to just listen to everything you say. Ryokishine: uh yeah, that's a thing. Ryokishine: but okay. Ryokishine: lol figures, we have the triple queue that can't group. Ryokishine: got a 3 man ulti Ryokishine: exh on draven, looked perfect to me Ryokishine: yeah because you can't group Ryokishine: lel. Ryokishine: shrug Ryokishine: muting all Ryokishine: done Let's stop here and look at this. There are a couple of lines in here that are… not good. That said, I would argue up until here you might have gotten away with it. So why **do** I stop here? Because everything past this point is no longer about defending yourself. Everything past this point has nothing to do with the point you make about protecting players that are harassed, or with your point on why you don't like muting people because evidently you **did** do it. Past this point, however, you: - Called the other players morons and assholes, while calling for reports - Made fun of their "bronze leadership" - Called one of them "grandmaster douchebag" - Continually blamed them for various things - Called into question one player's ability to have friends On top of that you repeated zero tolerance phrases, which may be a minor thing, but is a guarantee for the game to be flagged (if you are reported). So... what do you have to say in defence of all that? Because nothing you say really explains this part of your chat log.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PnVXMrJA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-23T01:23:41.099+0000) > > Ryokishine: yeah i mean you're pretty much fucked. > Ryokishine: wouldn't matter really. > Ryokishine: you'd get like 4 extra cs. > Ryokishine: doesn't matter really at this point. > Ryokishine: i need to hit 6 and roam since you're a farm-fest now. > Ryokishine: AKA - cya > Ryokishine: yeah i don't care > Ryokishine: my presence isn't gonan save you > Ryokishine: may as well get someone else ahead. > Ryokishine: i'm not useless, she's just so behind that all she can do is farm. > Ryokishine: real. > Ryokishine: im getting a turret > Ryokishine: please shutup > Ryokishine: why would i help him dude, he said straight up > Ryokishine: he's gonna farm for 30 mins > Ryokishine: there's no reason to be there for that. > Ryokishine: you literally need to let the turret fall > Ryokishine: and free farm. > Ryokishine: i'm reporting the 4 of you for queeuing together and expecting the 5th person to just listen to everything you say. > Ryokishine: uh yeah, that's a thing. > Ryokishine: but okay. > Ryokishine: lol figures, we have the triple queue that can't group. > Ryokishine: got a 3 man ulti > Ryokishine: exh on draven, looked perfect to me > Ryokishine: yeah because you can't group > Ryokishine: lel. > Ryokishine: shrug > Ryokishine: muting all > > Let's stop here and look at this. > There are a couple of lines in here that are… not good. > That said, I strongly suspect you would not have been permabanned if you had kept it at that. > > So why **do** I stop here? > Because everything past this point is no longer about defending yourself. Everything past this point has nothing to do with the point you make about protecting players that are harassed, or with your point on why you don't like muting people because evidently you **did** do it. > > Past this point, however, you: > - Called the other players morons and assholes, while calling for reports > - Made fun of their "bronze leadership" > - Called one of them "grandmaster douchebag" > - Continually blamed them for various things > - Called into question one player's ability to have friends > > On top of that you repeated zero tolerance phrases, which may be a minor thing, but is a guarantee for the game to be flagged (if you are reported). > > So... what do you have to say in defence of all that? Because nothing you say really explains this part of your chat log. It was all their fault your honor I swear! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Protect Players Who Are Cyber-Bullied, Harassed, and Verbally Abused by Pre-Made Groups of Players
"Good people" stop getting banned... I get you were no Adolf here but none the less this was your 4th offence I imagine. How many do you want? Or do they just not ban people. You realize we all deal with bad players right? Today I had an ezreal die 3 times then go afk in a ranked. Note that the ONLY thing said to him was by the support (not me) was you need to chill I am assuming she was talking about his engages.We were also doing well in other lanes) Then I had a bot lane die 4 times in 5 mins. I said nothing, though I was annoyed to all hell. By 7 mins it was 3/17 and they were at our inhib turret.... My point is that if any person like you for instance in those matches started flipping shit while I was already dealing with everything else. It is a huge pain in the ass to me knowing, you could be helping more instead of typing to whoever the hell the problem is. I mean we aren't blind we know the guy thats 0/17 is bad we don't need you to announce it. It does not matter who started it what matters is you became a NEW problem on top of the existing one. I do not understand why this is so hard to grasp. That is literally the reason why they do not CARE who started it.
: Protect Players Who Are Cyber-Bullied, Harassed, and Verbally Abused by Pre-Made Groups of Players
I am sorry where is the part where you are trying to "lead your team to victory" lol I just cannot find it.
: It's worth noting that Riot *does* do surveys like this, and has a reach that is far more encompassing than the ecosystem of the boards and Reddit. It'll be interesting to see the results, but I would not necessarily consider them indicative of the overall playerbase view, given the self-selective bias of the Board and Reddit communities and the regional bias than English-language communities will also have.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fUkMhOoE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-22T22:57:30.095+0000) > > It's worth noting that Riot *does* do surveys like this, and has a reach that is far more encompassing than the ecosystem of the boards and Reddit. It'll be interesting to see the results, but I would not necessarily consider them indicative of the overall playerbase view, given the self-selective bias of the Board and Reddit communities and the regional bias than English-language communities will also have. Well I think the the constant typing in the match when an argument arises is almost more of an issue then just saying "You suck" one time and going on your merry way and playing out the game. Though I don't see riot really punishing people for one or two comments. (unless incredibly bad) Unfortunately most people do not stop there, sadly...lol. I just think most of these people I see bawling about toxicity are the ones digging it up. Now I see afk and feeders, but I haven't gotten any actual like toxic chat. I'd say they are pretty good at handling that. Sad trolling is hard to detect.
Snow831 (NA)
: Im not allowed to vent? Guess its alright I should just not tell him that what hes doing is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Snow831,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=96qdT28s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-22T02:43:23.699+0000) > > Im not allowed to vent? Guess its alright I should just not tell him that what hes doing is wrong. I know this is an odd suggestion but maybe just maybe you could vent out loud instead of in game where your typing does not help you win.
Kaisha (NA)
: "why are you playing league instead of hanging out on reddit or twitter???" League is more toxic than reddit or twitter. Really the game is toxic by design. No amount of pleading, reasoning, honor systems, reward systems, report systems, queue reworks, etc... has had any affect on the level of toxicity because its baked into the game. The game incentivizes and rewards selfish and toxic gameplay, the devs treat their customers with contempt, so it should be no surprise that things are this bad. This is a top down problem...
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisha,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xlsqWaFX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-22T11:50:03.183+0000) > > "why are you playing league instead of hanging out on reddit or twitter???" > > League is more toxic than reddit or twitter. Really the game is toxic by design. No amount of pleading, reasoning, honor systems, reward systems, report systems, queue reworks, etc... has had any affect on the level of toxicity because its baked into the game. The game incentivizes and rewards selfish and toxic gameplay, the devs treat their customers with contempt, so it should be no surprise that things are this bad. This is a top down problem... League is more toxic then twitter............What are you on?!?! {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
KnarkBot (EUNE)
: I got a 20 min leave-buster for 5 games.
Yes, yes you do! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Game 1 Pre-Game Psychopathic Top: me top Psychopathic Top: im top Psychopathic Top: 1 more word and i will tell my friend mohammed to bomb you Psychopathic Top: and ask my brohter ahmed to get your adress In-Game Psychopathic Top: report my team flaming me in champ select because i dont have girlfriend Psychopathic Top: im trying my best to get gf but im victim Psychopathic Top: victim of this toxic players Psychopathic Top: he has f Psychopathic Top: noob Psychopathic Top: ahri youre girl? Psychopathic Top: please any girl here? Psychopathic Top: why you guys dont remake Psychopathic Top: are you psychopathic aswell? Psychopathic Top: go next Post-Game Psychopathic Top: why 0 honor team? Psychopathic Top: team Psychopathic Top: why i have 0 honors Psychopathic Top: for? Game 2 In-Game Psychopathic Top: i cant leave top -.- Psychopathic Top: and if he run aways? Psychopathic Top: and if i come and didnt get anything? Psychopathic Top: and waste 2 waves? Psychopathic Top: get that and gg Psychopathic Top: low elo hardstuck no one knows you exist Psychopathic Top: abck to your lane Psychopathic Top: i hope you die irl Psychopathic Top: with your family Psychopathic Top: go afk no one cares about you Psychopathic Top: gj Psychopathic Top: i understnad we have worhtless mid Psychopathic Top: and worhtless bot aswel? Psychopathic Top: me too Post-Game Psychopathic Top: xD Psychopathic Top: getting carried by our mid/bot Psychopathic Top: and typeing Psychopathic Top: if i had human being mid/bot Psychopathic Top: you would lose that Psychopathic Top: she literally. trying hard to lose us this game. trolling our jungle and take my cs it top Game 3 In-Game Psychopathic Top: no cc dont invade Psychopathic Top: tank 1 tower Psychopathic Top: wow yasuo is here aswell Psychopathic Top: instead pinging would be nice if followed it up Psychopathic Top: rather than get 5 minions Psychopathic Top: muted Psychopathic Top: i want solo gold pls Psychopathic Top: i want solo Psychopathic Top: gold Psychopathic Top: nvm Psychopathic Top: i miss it up Psychopathic Top: -.- Psychopathic Top: bot Psychopathic Top: keep push Psychopathic Top: GO Psychopathic Top: P[USH Psychopathic Top: you so bad Psychopathic Top: bot keep pushing please Psychopathic Top: come Psychopathic Top: top Psychopathic Top: ivern dont pay attention to kaisa Psychopathic Top: she not gonna win us this game Psychopathic Top: nice bruhs Psychopathic Top: bro Psychopathic Top: just do it faster Psychopathic Top: YASUO Psychopathic Top: BOT Psychopathic Top: YASUO BOT Psychopathic Top: COME Psychopathic Top: COME Psychopathic Top: HELP ME Psychopathic Top: this kaisa Psychopathic Top: something else Psychopathic Top: she so mad because i told her the truith about her Psychopathic Top: xD Psychopathic Top: its okay to be bad kid Psychopathic Top: COME Psychopathic Top: COMEDRAKE Psychopathic Top: PLAY THE GAMOE Psychopathic Top: FFS Psychopathic Top: ivern Psychopathic Top: wanna leave the game Psychopathic Top: or sell items for tears? Psychopathic Top: im down to sell items and stack tears Psychopathic Top: their adc/mid the god korean smurfs Psychopathic Top: and our just randoms Psychopathic Top: they have way much better micro Psychopathic Top: their adc/mid have better mechanics than ours Psychopathic Top: report ori Post-Game Psychopathic Top: oriana how about. to be removed from this world. Psychopathic Top: so this game and this world become better place. Psychopathic Top: this world doesnt need people like you. it the end i know i typed maybe stupid dumb shit. but this is not enough reason to get perma ban. in the first warning
it the end i know i typed (((((maybe)))))) stupid dumb shit. but this is not enough reason to get perma ban. in the first warning Right here this one word alone...shows you do not need a second chance at all. lol...The fact you cannot even write a sentence saying you were incredibly out of line is astounding to put it mildly. Yet, no less hilarious. And some people wonder why we lurk on the forums. It is a source of amazing stupidity that never stops giving. It really just keeps rolling in!
Nasarie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=3xample,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gEjxiXhu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T21:25:22.944+0000) > > So, One of my friends on league got banned today. I decided I was bored so I hopped into an URF game and decided to do something, looking back on it, stupid. > > I decided to test the limits of Riot's banning system, and I got kind of surprised. We were in a party of four, all of whom I know very well and I made a bet that I wouldn't get banned, even though I flooded that chat with racial slurs and general toxic profranities. I won't link the chat log because it's honestly quite horrendous stuff. All of my friends reported me (not seriously) and so did some enemy players I presume. > > It turned out that I did get banned, for two weeks. it was my first ban and I've kept a mediocre track record, so I wasn't surprised it was for only two weeks. What did surprise me was that alongside the one chat log for that URF game that I exploded in was another older chat log. I think I'm right in saying that Riot needs multiple games of evidence to get someone banned, but I was surprised that they linked alongside another 5-day old chat log, and nothing else. Between then and recently I have been completely clean. > > This post isn't a plead of sympathy, or a plea that I want my account back. I don't see much downvotable about this but it's just information I guess. > > **and I know and I am aware that what I did was wrong** > > Well, at least I get a reason to not play this game for 2 weeks :P Is this not the dumbest idea in the first place? When you can clearly come to the forums and see multiple people every day crying about getting accounts banned.....So what exactly was the point of this lmao.
Oh, not to mention your "experiment" now has put you on thin ice mode. Even regular chat toxicity is now a perm ban of account. Good luck with that.
3xample (EUW)
: So basically I got myself banned
> [{quoted}](name=3xample,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gEjxiXhu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T21:25:22.944+0000) > > So, One of my friends on league got banned today. I decided I was bored so I hopped into an URF game and decided to do something, looking back on it, stupid. > > I decided to test the limits of Riot's banning system, and I got kind of surprised. We were in a party of four, all of whom I know very well and I made a bet that I wouldn't get banned, even though I flooded that chat with racial slurs and general toxic profranities. I won't link the chat log because it's honestly quite horrendous stuff. All of my friends reported me (not seriously) and so did some enemy players I presume. > > It turned out that I did get banned, for two weeks. it was my first ban and I've kept a mediocre track record, so I wasn't surprised it was for only two weeks. What did surprise me was that alongside the one chat log for that URF game that I exploded in was another older chat log. I think I'm right in saying that Riot needs multiple games of evidence to get someone banned, but I was surprised that they linked alongside another 5-day old chat log, and nothing else. Between then and recently I have been completely clean. > > This post isn't a plead of sympathy, or a plea that I want my account back. I don't see much downvotable about this but it's just information I guess. > > **and I know and I am aware that what I did was wrong** > > Well, at least I get a reason to not play this game for 2 weeks :P Is this not the dumbest idea in the first place? When you can clearly come to the forums and see multiple people every day crying about getting accounts banned.....So what exactly was the point of this lmao.
Regn (EUW)
: Zero support. Nobody believes in second chances... I'm ready to adopt new ideals and rules. Just want people to give me a chance god damnit, is that too much to ask!?
> [{quoted}](name=Regn,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QfNu5gxk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-22T17:56:39.196+0000) > > Zero support. Nobody believes in second chances... I'm ready to adopt new ideals and rules. Just want people to give me a chance god damnit, is that too much to ask!? You get 3 chances to 1 chance. 3 if it was just normal toxicity, 1 if it was like racist so on so forth. The only time you get insta permabanned is cheating. So you were given at LEAST 1 chance. You claim it is **IT IS A MATCH WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TAUNT EACH OTHER.(YEAH BUT NOT YOUR OWN TEAM!!! THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMY.** All you did was tilt them though them replying to you makes them guilty as well since you guys were not operating at your best in a rank match I will assume. So you ruined it for the people that were just trying to win. Weather they suck or not you can say at the endgame lobby. I tell people they need to get better. stop fn feeding. w.e I just dont spend the entire match doing it and i havent been chat banned. (Not to mention over time you lose those strikes and your account can become completely clean of offences again.)
: I will now rank your chat according to the standards of the board (which are totally realistic and not totally overkill). > [{quoted}](name=mooshroomdragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yjljeuVG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T18:00:16.510+0000) > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > mooshroomdragon: ffs another kayel Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: i have never met a kale who didg to 0/8 by 20 mins Accusing others of bad play (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: just dont hard int pls > In-Game > mooshroomdragon: not my falt bu k > mooshroomdragon: your just blind xD Insulting the handicapped (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: k thats why lux blew your ass up Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: ya just gona report Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: ult > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: just leing now > mooshroomdragon: vlads a free kill no sums no ult > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: afking Threatening to afk (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: not going to deal with this shit Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: you lieing and being a toxic shit Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: what the fuck is with this team Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: report kayle toxicity Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: just stop flaming and being toxic > mooshroomdragon: and i will Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: kayle wtf does tht even mean Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: i will if you stop being toxic :D Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: crazy idea > mooshroomdragon: wtf is your problem Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: your the one whos trash talking though > mooshroomdragon: you litterly just described your self > mooshroomdragon: holy shit get a fucking mirror Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: this kayle > mooshroomdragon: you could have keeped your mouth shut also > mooshroomdragon: na probobly not > mooshroomdragon: you kind of borght this on your self > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: all i ask is you stop being toxic if not we will lose > mooshroomdragon: she is inting now though > mooshroomdragon: she also flamed all game > mooshroomdragon: non stop > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: all you had to do was sotp but no Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: i didnt flame > mooshroomdragon: you can check my logs > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: so toxic Profanity (14 day ban) > Post-Game > mooshroomdragon: report kayle verbale abuse and hate speach Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: other then that gg > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: holy shti your mad Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: man im laghing my ass of Profanity (14 day ban) Ban him and everyone he knows.
> [{quoted}](name=CurrentBanTallyV,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yjljeuVG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-22T18:41:18.177+0000) > > I will now rank your chat according to the standards of the board (which are totally realistic and not totally overkill). > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Accusing others of bad play (instant ban) > > Insulting the handicapped (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Threatening to afk (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Ban him and everyone he knows. Even I tell some people off I just do not spend the entire game doing it. How many time do you need to say something to get the point across. They punish you when you start blabbering crap the entire match. Most people won't even report for 1 or 2 things. People just do not want to hear it the entire match. If my neighbors are fighting for 30 mins strait I tell them to shut fuck up! lol
: I will now rank your chat according to the standards of the board (which are totally realistic and not totally overkill). > [{quoted}](name=mooshroomdragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yjljeuVG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T18:00:16.510+0000) > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > mooshroomdragon: ffs another kayel Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: i have never met a kale who didg to 0/8 by 20 mins Accusing others of bad play (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: just dont hard int pls > In-Game > mooshroomdragon: not my falt bu k > mooshroomdragon: your just blind xD Insulting the handicapped (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: k thats why lux blew your ass up Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: ya just gona report Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: ult > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: just leing now > mooshroomdragon: vlads a free kill no sums no ult > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: afking Threatening to afk (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: not going to deal with this shit Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: you lieing and being a toxic shit Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: what the fuck is with this team Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: report kayle toxicity Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: just stop flaming and being toxic > mooshroomdragon: and i will Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: kayle wtf does tht even mean Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: i will if you stop being toxic :D Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: crazy idea > mooshroomdragon: wtf is your problem Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: your the one whos trash talking though > mooshroomdragon: you litterly just described your self > mooshroomdragon: holy shit get a fucking mirror Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: this kayle > mooshroomdragon: you could have keeped your mouth shut also > mooshroomdragon: na probobly not > mooshroomdragon: you kind of borght this on your self > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: all i ask is you stop being toxic if not we will lose > mooshroomdragon: she is inting now though > mooshroomdragon: she also flamed all game > mooshroomdragon: non stop > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: all you had to do was sotp but no Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > mooshroomdragon: i didnt flame > mooshroomdragon: you can check my logs > mooshroomdragon: k > mooshroomdragon: so toxic Profanity (14 day ban) > Post-Game > mooshroomdragon: report kayle verbale abuse and hate speach Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: other then that gg > mooshroomdragon: xD > mooshroomdragon: holy shti your mad Profanity (14 day ban) > mooshroomdragon: man im laghing my ass of Profanity (14 day ban) Ban him and everyone he knows.
> [{quoted}](name=CurrentBanTallyV,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yjljeuVG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-22T18:41:18.177+0000) > > I will now rank your chat according to the standards of the board (which are totally realistic and not totally overkill). > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Accusing others of bad play (instant ban) > > Insulting the handicapped (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Threatening to afk (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Admitting to trolling (instant ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Encouraging reporting (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Profanity (14 day ban) > > Ban him and everyone he knows. Ahahahahahaha you're so funny must a took you an entire 60 secs to come up with that.
: i feel like i was punished far more then i should have been
"I wasn't toxic, I swear!" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kVpqmoNA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-22T17:21:06.597+0000) > > This does not under any circumstances warrant a punishment. If you honestly believe this was punishment worthy then I would leave the boards because you have no right to be a specialist. I don't think it is offensive it is annoying lol, however typing the entire game is showing you really do not give a crap about winning. Say what you want after the game I say. Plus it just annoys people. Do you really believe we care about your 3rd grade school yard trash talk...please.... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: I'm going to assume you were tacking onto my sarcasm. If you thought I was serious, I am sorry for not going /s afterwards to make it clear.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0TEEtLix,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T02:31:32.674+0000) > > I'm going to assume you were tacking onto my sarcasm. If you thought I was serious, I am sorry for not going /s afterwards to make it clear. Haha, no problem not a huge deal. I just see that so much I was like not again lol
: Please read my Chat Logs and tell me if its toxic or not. Ideally a Riot Member.
More cringe then toxic, god hard to finish reading it...
: Obviously Riot doesn't care about balance. I mean the patch updates are just there to be a snooze fest, not to adjust things within the game. They hate balancing so much, they are even going to try balancing for specific map/game modes. Like what the fuck Riot? Stop changing shit since you don't care about balance. As for verbal toxicity, yes there us a mute button. There is also a report button. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. One could mute and not report. One could not mute and report. One could mute and report. Finally, one could not mute and not report. Verbal toxicity does ruin the game for some people, and if you want frustration to be an excuse note to be punished for it; then why punish people for inting/trolling because they are frustrated? Making money off banned accounts. Honestly, if you get an account banned, make a new account, and don't bother trying to learn why you got banned. If you put money into a new account and made no effort to understand/change the behavior then it is that account owners own fault. You don't have to spend money on this game
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0TEEtLix,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T23:15:39.328+0000) > > Obviously Riot doesn't care about balance. I mean the patch updates are just there to be a snooze fest, not to adjust things within the game. They hate balancing so much, they are even going to try balancing for specific map/game modes. Like what the fuck Riot? Stop changing shit since you don't care about balance. > > As for verbal toxicity, yes there us a mute button. There is also a report button. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. One could mute and not report. One could not mute and report. One could mute and report. Finally, one could not mute and not report. > Verbal toxicity does ruin the game for some people, and if you want frustration to be an excuse note to be punished for it; then why punish people for inting/trolling because they are frustrated? > > Making money off banned accounts. Honestly, if you get an account banned, make a new account, and don't bother trying to learn why you got banned. If you put money into a new account and made no effort to understand/change the behavior then it is that account owners own fault. You don't have to spend money on this game In other words folks, "make all the champs I play stomp and all the ones I don't SUCK!" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} In all seriousness, please explain how the hell they will balance and keep everyone happy. Oh, wait I don't think anybody has ever been able to do that....ever.....anywhere.... Nerf one thing another becomes better. Buff another thing something becomes terrible. It is just how things work. Then people will seek out the best again....and then players complain it is over powered. Then riot then has to fix that. Then the other side complains....What exactly is it you want them to do about all the champs and items? Would it make you happy if they just never changed anything at all and left everything the same. I really do not see what you want from them.
: wow your 10 game CR was ONE WHOLE WEEK ago damn! what a trooper! depending on your behavior, getting your account back to a clean state can take months. "a bit toxic" you call this a bit toxic? there is not a single line in this game where you dont call your teammates useless idiots and blame them. and you call this a bit toxic??? wtf!? there is no such thing as a 2 day ban. 10 game CR, 25 game CR, 14 day ban, permaban. also fun fact: this is the 2nd post in idk 3 years or so that manages to skip a punishement tier WITHOUT using certain keywords. so congratulations, in 3 years youre the 2nd person who reached such a toxic level that they skipped a punishement tier just with flame and no hatespeech and in case you dont know: after your 14 day ban, your account is on its last chance. the smallest misbehavior from your side will result in a permaban. you have been warned
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rIYqM52Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-19T20:34:17.525+0000) > > wow your 10 game CR was ONE WHOLE WEEK ago damn! what a trooper! > depending on your behavior, getting your account back to a clean state can take months. > > "a bit toxic" you call this a bit toxic? there is not a single line in this game where you dont call your teammates useless idiots and blame them. > and you call this a bit toxic??? wtf!? > > there is no such thing as a 2 day ban. > 10 game CR, 25 game CR, 14 day ban, permaban. > also fun fact: this is the 2nd post in idk 3 years or so that manages to skip a punishement tier WITHOUT using certain keywords. > so congratulations, in 3 years youre the 2nd person who reached such a toxic level that they skipped a punishement tier just with flame and no hatespeech > > and in case you dont know: after your 14 day ban, your account is on its last chance. the smallest misbehavior from your side will result in a permaban. you have been warned Well actually I think "ape" has been used as a racial slur before. I think.
zLvKNelly (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=zLvKNelly,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2E55zakW,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T02:06:48.838+0000) > > 23% is bad 0,1% is bad lol you often spout pointless numbers out of the blue? Lol oh 30% is your winrate... I see {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Spend less time lurking on boards if you want 90% winrate like me, this advice is free... I posted your stats of op.gg you dunce. Do you just walk into a wall at home wondering why it doesn't open like a door. Or are you just being a REALLY bad troll. You changed your win rate from 70% to 90% now if you had those win rates would you really be here bitching about reporting all "trash" I mean you win 9 out of every 10 games right soooooo? What are you complaining about again? Ah right your not winning all those game. You are losing hard trying to main jungle you are closer to a 90% lose rate lol
Show more

Nasarie

Level 202 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion