: He's the new face of "off meta" (in quotes because we all fucking know the difference between off-meta and griefing while claiming it's off-meta...) As someone who frequently tries off-meta strategies, I fucking hate everything about that guy because of this. Like, I get it - he powerballed Irelia. But after getting her ahead, he shoulda went back bot, because it was obvious Sivir was struggling and his goal of getting Irelia ahead was already accomplished. I know plenty of ways that his "strat" would've worked if it was an actual strat instead of just griefing the mid and bot laners.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-20T23:06:18.035+0000) > > He's the new face of "off meta" > > (in quotes because we all fucking know the difference between off-meta and griefing while claiming it's off-meta...) > > As someone who frequently tries off-meta strategies, I fucking hate everything about that guy because of this. > > Like, I get it - he powerballed Irelia. But after getting her ahead, he shoulda went back bot, because it was obvious Sivir was struggling and his goal of getting Irelia ahead was already accomplished. I know plenty of ways that his "strat" would've worked if it was an actual strat instead of just griefing the mid and bot laners. I think the right ADC needs to be played for the strat to work. The ADC doesn't need to win lane, just hold it reasonably well. Maybe one with good range & waveclear. Maybe {{champion:22}} or {{champion:51}} ?
: (ADC MAIN) How do I beat fizz his ult is not dodgeable unless you have flash
> [{quoted}](name=PositiveMental41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=910EWEGb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-27T00:03:30.593+0000) > > How Spellshield that shit Sivir.
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yPkGfxrx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-26T07:42:39.824+0000) > > thats clash, this is ranked. What im trying to say is If riot did this it'd have the same effect because most "Smurfs" just level accounts and sell them A gold + account is priced 300 - 400 sometimes more depending on supply and demand. Smurfs can rapid fire these accounts out because to them it's effortless. What would happen if riot decided to lock ranked under phone numbers if the people who make money would rage which would just make a netloss for riot. Samething for "Ban Smurfs" Riot makes money off these so called "Smurfs" cause the person who buys the account will more then likely buy skins to go with his new flair and undeserved rank.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yPkGfxrx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T08:10:39.473+0000) > > What im trying to say is > If riot did this it'd have the same effect because most "Smurfs" just level accounts and sell them > A gold + account is priced 300 - 400 sometimes more depending on supply and demand. > Smurfs can rapid fire these accounts out because to them it's effortless. > > What would happen if riot decided to lock ranked under phone numbers if the people who make money would rage which would just make a netloss for riot. Samething for "Ban Smurfs" Riot makes money off these so called "Smurfs" cause the person who buys the account will more then likely buy skins to go with his new flair and undeserved rank. I learned a lot from this post.
: Don't be a Girly Man, be an Alpha Male
>be an alpha Is anyone convinced by this posturing? I find it to be completely and utterly stupid and when someone says that they are "an alpha male" is usually an indication that any sort of relationship with that person is not going to be constructive at the very least.
: Who Let Nasus Be a Champ?
> [{quoted}](name=idkecantFC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hlmzb8EU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-26T19:06:42.862+0000) > > Let's have a champ who infinite scales He's not the only one >who never falls off Again, he's not the only one. >and can win 1v1 against any champ in the game Uh no. Just no. Nasus is the most easily kited champion in this game outside of maybe Garen. He has no dashes, no leaps, his Wither has a range of 600 which is pretty bad as abilities go and even if he does land it, he has no inherent immunity to CC. >because he just withers you and then takes 10 tower shots without dying. Nasus is not the only Champion that can take a bunch of tower shots and walk away from it. This is basically true for all tanks and a good number of bruisers. >No but that's okay, we can just kill him in teamfights right? Jokes on you, he just builds spirit visage and even more lifesteal to the point where he heals for 50% of damage dealt. {{item:3123}} {{item:3076}} {{champion:33}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3033}} {{summoner:14}} >Because screw heal debuff when he has 50% lifesteal and one shots your whole team. Literally any control mage ({{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} etc) in a teamfight setting can make Nasus do nothing at all. If he is constantly snared, rooted, or stunned, 1,000,000 stacks will do him utterly no good.
: Is Morgana mid still good?
> [{quoted}](name=YourFoodisReady,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TAQeAajU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-25T04:29:19.976+0000) > > I am a bronze midlaner and I know that pretty much anything is viable in my meta, but I was wondering if morgana mid was still good, cause she seems good to play, cause of how good her root is and black shield I'd say she's alright, I think she's more strongly represented because of how popular assassins are ATM. Aside from Zed, Morgana isn't terrible if not out-right good against a lot of assassins. You'll struggle against a lot of nuke mages, so it's hit or miss.
: Because {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3134}}
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTQZ0a6k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T15:33:25.960+0000) > > Because > > {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} > {{item:3071}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} > {{item:3153}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3134}} What does BOTRK have to do with armor mitigation again?
Ekuro (NA)
: Skilled Champs vs. Braindead Champs
> [{quoted}](name=Ekuro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZkrZn0t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-18T22:05:36.894+0000) > > It's simple. Why do the braindead champions get more benefits from the game than skilled champs do? Why do champs like, adc's, Nasus, Veigar, and Ziggs become strong by doing something that requires no real skill or struggle. It is also quite annoying how they are also decent early game. They have a chance of winning lane against you, then they start scaling insanely. By 20-25 minutes, they are impossible to survive from just by farming or poking. It sucks when you are an assassin but they kill you faster than an assassin can 1 shot plus some having a lot of range. I would just like champions that require skill to be stronger than those that have lock on abilities and insane scaling passives. LOL Veigar has 3 skill shots one of which is a ring AoE. The only champion I can think of that has more skillshots is Lux. Skillshots take skill, it's in the name, SKILLshot.
Sathelight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRk5ZRzl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-16T19:53:02.580+0000) > > Why do people pick {{champion:99}} ? What does she bring to the table? > > Well she's a CC monster rivaled only by {{champion:89}} and {{champion:25}} and a shield to boot. I get excited about that when my support picks her. Hmm. People play Lux with Doran's ring as support, which denies them gold, and still expect to deal mid lane dmg so it's probably a bad example. Everytime I pick Lux to play her like an actual support people call this a troll pick even now that the aftershock build has been approved by Korea :O (And yes I know it has been nerfed already but people played it mostly for armor/mr boost so it should stil be viable)
> [{quoted}](name=Sathelight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRk5ZRzl,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:05:19.004+0000) > > Hmm. People play Lux with Doran's ring as support, which denies them gold, and still expect to deal mid lane dmg so it's probably a bad example. > > Everytime I pick Lux to play her like an actual support people call this a troll pick even now that the aftershock build has been approved by Korea :O (And yes I know it has been nerfed already but people played it mostly for armor/mr boost so it should stil be viable) I've no idea why a person would get Doran's as a support. When I play her as a support (Do note I am an ADC main not a support main) I usually go Glacial Augment {{item:3098}} > {{item:3020}} > {{item:3905}} > {{item:3030}} > {{item:3089}} > {{item:3165}} >{{item:3092}} Or I go Arcane Comet {{item:3098}} > {{item:3020}} > {{item:3100}} > {{item:3504}} > {{item:3089}} > {{item:3165}} > {{item:3092}}
FSRER (EUNE)
: Get Yummi out of my game!
If my sup locks in Yuumi, I'm dodging. No questions asked. ~30% winrate says it all. The champ is trash. Not going to 1v2 botlane.
: Yuumi Is Not Weak, This Is What Yuumi Newbies Are Doing Wrong
Maybe it's the ADC's I play, but I'm very not impressed with Yuumi at all. {{champion:15}} {{champion:22}} and every so often {{champion:21}}
meepsson (EUNE)
: S rank
K/D/A Vision Score CS Objectives ELO Position Champion Those are what primarily goes into getting an S.
Hvsao (NA)
: For jhin it makes sense cause he doesn't really get too many bonuses from attack speed. He is better off with the bonus AD from crit and Infinity edge is the only item with offers both AD and Crit.
> [{quoted}](name=Hvsao,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MyEBBMpx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T14:33:55.602+0000) > > For jhin it makes sense cause he doesn't really get too many bonuses from attack speed. He is better off with the bonus AD from crit and Infinity edge is the only item with offers both AD and Crit. No, no, it's not. {{item:3508}} says hi.
Rioter Comments
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > She should be released a little bit too op Then when shit like pyke get's released people go apeshit when a champion is released on a the stronger/OP side.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMEigF76,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:48:25.049+0000) > > Then when shit like pyke get's released people go apeshit when a champion is released on a the stronger/OP side. My biggest beef with Yuumi isn't that she's weak, it's that she's useless. She excels at nothing other than being untargetable, which isn't all that much of a benefit in the Support Role because that means your ADC is going to be focused non-stop. She does nothing exceptionally well. Healing? {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:267}} all do it better. CC? {{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:89}} That is not to be all inclusive. Are all far superior. What does she bring to the table that is not far surpassed by other supports? Being untargetable? Okay I guess. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: adelaide skyheart's smite singed?
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMEigF76,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:42:52.845+0000) > > adelaide skyheart's smite singed? Yup. I'll take Smite Katarina with Lethal Tempo building full AD as a support over Yuumi. At least that Katarina would give my opponents someone else to shoot at other than me. I can't even say the same for Yuumi.
: BUT, what if you wanted to grief, wouldn't the best way to grief is afking sitting inside them? {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMEigF76,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:23:38.495+0000) > > BUT, what if you wanted to grief, wouldn't the best way to grief is afking sitting inside them? > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} Jokes on you, Yuumi is a troll pick as it stands right now. I'd rather have anyone else as a support. I do mean anyone. {{champion:350}} or {{champion:55}} ? Kat please. {{champion:350}} or {{champion:75}} ? Nasus Please Anyone.
: Yuumi more like Yuusless xd
I am not playing this game until Yuumi is either buffed or the newness wears off. I cringe out of my skeleton every time my support wants to play her. Awful champ, just awful awful. I don't even know where to begin. When she is connected to you, the enemy bot lane spends ALL their poke on the ADC alone. It's like 2v1 constantly except you get healed every now-and-again. It's terrible.
: > [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0BYKxXag,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-16T14:49:38.060+0000) > > Generalist, no risk all reward,extremely safe. Hmmmmm Here’s the part you’re ignoring. Skillshot reliant. If you’re better than her, you win. No question.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0BYKxXag,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T16:19:28.148+0000) > > Here’s the part you’re ignoring. Skillshot reliant. If you’re better than her, you win. > No question. This. Her Q, E, R, hell even her W is a skillshot and none of these are instant, you can dodge every last one. Moreover she shares qualities with other control mages in terms of range and a safe laning phase. {{champion:43}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} just to name a few.
: Can we nerf Sivir already?
Sivir's Strengths: >Wave Clear >Team Fight Potential (Ult and ricochet with stuff like {{item:3123}}) >Poke >CC Avoidence Sivir's "okay" at: >Mobility (Passive & Ult) >Overall Damage (She flat out doesn't scale as well as most ADC's though the change to {{item:3508}} has helped quit a bit). Sivir's Weaknesses: >Low AA Range >No Dashes >Mana Intensive >Spellshield has a long cooldown (22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 10) Sivir is fine. Exploit her weaknesses.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dZY9L4ZN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T02:13:08.798+0000) > > There's a video of lethality nasus one-shot Q on ADC's and Mages. > > It's hilarious. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcqeQLuxRE so...is it somewhat viable, or just extremely memeable?
> [{quoted}](name=TheTurtleGod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dZY9L4ZN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T02:39:29.499+0000) > > so...is it somewhat viable, or just extremely memeable? I'm not sure, never did it, but damn does it look fun.
: lethality nasus
There's a video of lethality nasus one-shot Q on ADC's and Mages. It's hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcqeQLuxRE
: hard to didge at point blank range with the rest of her teammates around me as im fighting
> [{quoted}](name=Kahl Drogo98,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE8f0tAE,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-09T05:01:57.590+0000) > > hard to didge at point blank range with the rest of her teammates around me as im fighting If morgana was point blank, then why didn't you just shit on her? You were Cho'gath right?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE8f0tAE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T04:20:53.200+0000) > > In other words you're low elo. > > Its 8 seconds if you chain it. > She can chain stun you up to 8 seconds You cannot chain "stun" morgana's roots. YOu don't know what you are talking about. Root lasts 3 seconds. Her stun lasts 1.5 seconds She has no other stun but her ult. Her root, at best, has a 6 second cool down. You are talking out of your ass. My ELO doesn't mean anything, 3 + 1.5 = 4.5 4.5 - 6 = 1.5 seconds where she cannot stun or root. Math, not ELO. Better yet, why don't you tell he how you can, using only her kit, "stun" someone for 8 seconds. Go.
: Eh I was mostly talking about crit adcs but that's true, i forgot about black cleaver(and one more thing, trinity force's measly 250 health doesn't count).
> [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vby94Vou,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-09T04:13:24.189+0000) > > Eh I was mostly talking about crit adcs but that's true, i forgot about black cleaver(and one more thing, trinity force's measly 250 health doesn't count). I know Black Cleaver is quite often built on {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} . I think {{champion:202}} used to build it before this latest patch, I'm not sure if he does anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE8f0tAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T04:02:34.712+0000) > > At max rank, it lasts 3 seconds. Get some Tenacity. At max rank She can chain stun you up to 8 seconds
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE8f0tAE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-09T04:04:57.733+0000) > > At max rank > She can chain stun you up to 8 seconds A root is not a stun. Her root lasts 3 seconds, her stun lasts 1.5 seconds. Even IF you counted her root as a stun, it is at most 4.5 seconds combined. So root for 3 seconds, ult, root comes off as stun goes up 1.5 seconds, with max CDR, her root still has ~6 second cooldown. You have the entire time you are rooted to attack her, pop abilities, items, etc. and then after her root into stun goes off, you have 1.5 seconds to get away from her before her Q comes back up. In other words, you're wrong.
: Mord root lasts way too long
Morgana's Q has been the way it is basically since the beginning. It's has gotten virtually no buffs or nerfs since forever. Her Q (Dark Binding) last 3 seconds with 5 points. It is also one of the slowest skill shots in the game. Learn to dodge it. >Dark Binding >TARGET RANGE: 1175 >SPEED: 1200 >COST: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana >COOLDOWN: 11 >Fires a bolt of dark energy towards a target location, binding the first unit hit to the ground for 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.75 / 3 seconds and dealing 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 (+90% of ability power) magic damage. Just to put that into perspective: >Javelin Toss (Nidalee) >SPEED: 1300
: It was probably because the fact that pretty much all mages(with the exception of Short Range Mages like Annie) have enormous range. It would be kind of unfair for adcs to have to get to 550-650 range in order to heal and mages can heal from 3000 units away. Plus mages can build health way more easily than any adc can(pretty much the only one is frozen mallet). And also {{champion:8}} abused it.
> [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vby94Vou,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T01:03:59.769+0000) >(pretty much the only one is frozen mallet). {{item:3071}} is more or less a staple on several ADCs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pQNVLuLK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-08T15:12:55.604+0000) > > If he lands 2 of his 4 abilities, and kills you, that's not a one shot. Mainly because Veigar actually takes a decent amount of aim and practice to manage to kill someone, since 3/4th of his kit is skill shots. Idk how stunning you then pressing two buttons is "skill"
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pQNVLuLK,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-08T15:15:52.205+0000) > > Idk how stunning you then pressing two buttons is "skill" Because stunning in and of itself is a skill shot.
: Just remove Conqueror and Dark Harvest, these 2 runes brought anything but negative gameplay...
I like DH on certain ADCs. Mostly {{champion:110}} and {{champion:15}} because it is easy to get stacks and kill the target.
: All marksman champions should have their auto attacks become skillshots.
> [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5zMakLv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:40:29.785+0000) > > Community cries about how Zed that used his entire combo one shot one target, meanwhile marksman champions sit at 600 range and can just spam right click on any target and two shot and nobody gives a shit. > > ADC is literally the most braindead role in this game. It was so much better when there were AP champions in bot lane also because you know for them to one shot you they need to land all abilities meanwhile ADCs just right click spam to win. > > All marksman champions should have their auto attacks turned into skillshots instead of point and click because ADCs are hyperscalers but they have easy damage output. > > Bring some fucking skill into this joke of a competitive game. Zed is mad.
: "Jungling feels like shit"
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QMnW0Tdw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T02:28:34.127+0000) > > Also junglers: > > https://i.imgur.com/FnaRPfh.png[/img] > > https://i.imgur.com/dXLBtC0.png[/img] Grats you found a game where a couple of junglers did well. Jungle is still shit.
: Can we talk about Nasus?
I have been on the receiving end of a Jax butt fucking as {{champion:22}} more times than I care to admit. He has a leap and a stun that feels grossly unfair to me. Thankfully I have a support and an entire team that can help peel him off me or outright CC him before he can even touch me and that I won't shine as {{champion:22}} in a 1v1 against Jax, but in a team setting I can and do shine routinely Jax notwithstanding. Perhaps you are in the same position against Nasus as I am with Jax.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:24:44.366+0000) > > "Perfectly" > > "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." > > -Abathur > > You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for. Also i've noticed that every single newly released champion, without fail, has been blatantly overpowered -> why? skins..
> [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:07:48.149+0000) > > Also i've noticed that every single newly released champion, without fail, has been blatantly overpowered -> why? skins.. Or, and hear me out, that the balance team can only predict so much and they lean on the playerbase to break champions and work to clean them up.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:24:44.366+0000) > > "Perfectly" > > "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." > > -Abathur > > You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for. Dude. Are you kidding me? This game has been released for about 10 years, with a patch every 2-3 weeks... How can you not at one point have the game perfectly balanced being a billion dollar company..
> [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:06:41.458+0000) > > Dude. Are you kidding me? This game has been released for about 10 years, with a patch every 2-3 weeks... How can you not at one point have the game perfectly balanced being a billion dollar company.. Because "perfect" is largely a subjective term in this context. What is perfect in your view? Where no champion counters an ability of another? Should {{champion:15}}'s Spellshield or {{champion:25}}'s Blackshield counter abilities? No? Then how would you bring just these two champions "perfectly" into balance? How would you "perfectly balance" Nasus?
: What about Kled's E? I think it can hit multiple enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaILLo9d,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:48:00.699+0000) > > What about Kled's E? I think it can hit multiple enemies. His ult is AoE as well. Granted only friendly AoE but still.
: I noticed that shortly after writing my comment. It's already edited, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaILLo9d,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:41:14.850+0000) > > I noticed that shortly after writing my comment. It's already edited, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. Fair enough. You are correct in your overall point though that AoE is a very common trope among champions.
: Can you give me **any** champion without an aoe ability? I think Vayne is the only one.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaILLo9d,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:36:06.495+0000) > > Can you give me **any** champion without an aoe ability? I think Shaco, Tahm Kench, and Vayne are the only ones. Tahm's Regurgitate does AoE damage if a minion is spit out.
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:47:20.018+0000) > > Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. > > He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. > > Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/ I'm preety sure if I hired a homeless man of the streets that is blind they'd do a better job than the riot balance team. They purposely make champions unbalanced for sales, skins and to "constantly change the game", have you noticed that this game has never been perfectly balanced for the past 10 years and hence the patches every 2 weeks? fuck riot
> [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:21:16.638+0000) > > I'm preety sure if I hired a homeless man of the streets that is blind they'd do a better job than the riot balance team. They purposely make champions unbalanced for sales, skins and to "constantly change the game", have you noticed that this game has never been perfectly balanced for the past 10 years and hence the patches every 2 weeks? fuck riot "Perfectly" "Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch." -Abathur You will never achieve perfection, however you define it. The rest is conspiracy theory drivel that I would need to see significant evidence for.
: How do u guys generally feel when u play none of the champs the pros play...
{{champion:25}} (mid) {{champion:22}} (bot) and {{champion:15}} (bot) all see pro play. Sneaky (C9) routinely plays {{champion:22}} & {{champion:15}} .
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:47:20.018+0000) > > Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. > > He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. > > Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/ This stupid company has made the game in such a way that if you first pick jax you're basically soft inting
> [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:08:56.213+0000) > > This stupid company has made the game in such a way that if you first pick jax you're basically soft inting That's why it is a team game. So you got a shit lane match up, happens all the time, this is why you could ask your team to consider this during champ select. Moreover, ask other Jax main's how they are dealing with Nasus. Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve that helps? I don't know. About half of them are winning against Nasus, so maybe set up a thread asking how to deal with Nasus as Jax.
: you know jungling is trash when you rarely get auto filled support
: Why play a mage when you can play a bruiser or assassin?
> [{quoted}](name=Witch Wench,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QaILLo9d,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:33:21.455+0000) > > Seriously. Why? I can go 34/2/16 in a game as a mage and still not be able to carry if my team does poor. A bruiser or assassin though? 1 shot entire team, win game. Balanced. I don't know what you are talking about, control mages enjoy good win rates over many assassins. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Morgana/Middle/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Lux/Middle/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Neeko/Middle/
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:22:07.254+0000) > > Sure > > > Nasus isn't even all that great of a champion. Here's why: Outside of maybe Garen he is the most easily kited champion in this game. His success depends on two things: > > 1. His ability to stack > 2. Enemy team composition > > You chose Jax, a rather poor choice or you picked Jax and Nasus was picked against you because Nasus can handle Jax. Either way, it is a match up that didn't go your way. Either learn how to kite him, ban him, or play a champion that can kite him. If you see a Nasus picked, see if your midlaner or support will pick a control mage ({{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} just a few recommendations) to assist in kiting himlater in the game when Nasus becomes a threat. > > I don't even know if Nasus is a counter to Jax or not, but some champions are inevitably going to be better against certain other champions. Paper, rock, scissors. it bothers me so much that in some matchups skill isn't even taken into account. You can have a plat jax vs a grandmaster Jax and he can still beat you in lane and outside of lane because the champion, and not skill.
> [{quoted}](name=MorningCoffee21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pROAves3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:45:10.232+0000) > > it bothers me so much that in some matchups skill isn't even taken into account. You can have a plat jax vs a grandmaster Jax and he can still beat you in lane and outside of lane because the champion, and not skill. Skill is always a factor, as is building the correct items, knowing your power spikes, knowing enemy power spikes, etc. Nasus has a 50.7% win-rate against Jax Plat+ IOW, Jax players are beating Nasus. You'd have a case if Nasus was beating Jax players forthwith.
: Can we talk about Nasus?
Looked into this further, Nasus' W (Wither) has a range of 600. He is utterly outranged by all control mages, (Morgana's Q [Dark Binding] has a range nearly double that), and several ranged-champions auto attacks including but not limited to {{champion:1}} {{champion:203}} (with 10 stacks) {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} (Draw a Bead lvl 18) {{champion:222}} (rank 5 Switcharoo with fishbones) {{champion:96}} (rank 5 Bio-Arcane Barrage) {{champion:29}} with Spray and Pray. Honestly, if you picked {{champion:24}} into {{champion:75}} that is your fault especially considering several champions have good win-rates against him. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Nasus/Top/
: Can we talk about Nasus?
>Can we talk about Nasus? Sure >1. He can turn off minimap, never rotate to anything, and still be rewarded because he's farming stacks. >2. 12 stacks per large camp -> Where did riot even come up with this number from? If you're playing a champion that can't perma freeze versus him he will just have an incredibly high amount of stacks mid to late to and build tank to the point where you have to send 2-3 or even 4 people for him. I'm not saying he's a problem in Diamond+ because jungles actually look at what champions the enemy team has and play the game accordingly. >3. Wither has an effective 1.05 second cooldown at max cdr with it maxed. Let's say you're playing jax.It's nearly impossible to kite his E because he can just fking spam his W on you. Nasus isn't even all that great of a champion. Here's why: Outside of maybe Garen he is the most easily kited champion in this game. His success depends on two things: 1. His ability to stack 2. Enemy team composition You chose Jax, a rather poor choice or you picked Jax and Nasus was picked against you because Nasus can handle Jax. Either way, it is a match up that didn't go your way. Either learn how to kite him, ban him, or play a champion that can kite him. If you see a Nasus picked, see if your midlaner or support will pick a control mage ({{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} just a few recommendations) to assist in kiting himlater in the game when Nasus becomes a threat. I don't even know if Nasus is a counter to Jax or not, but some champions are inevitably going to be better against certain other champions. Paper, rock, scissors.
rujitra (NA)
: You're free to mute other players. You are not free to break the rules just because they did first.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XonHmBvv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T20:20:13.998+0000) > > You're free to mute other players. You are not free to break the rules just because they did first. Quoted for emphasis. I start every game with everyone muted because it is almost non-stop horse shit.
: I'm at the point where im spending more money on EA for cosmetics then I am for Riot. In my opinion when it comes to player satisfaction EA is 10 times then Riot. Fight me.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanitäter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioglAQOF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-04T02:11:46.875+0000) > > I'm at the point where im spending more money on EA for cosmetics then I am for Riot. In my opinion when it comes to player satisfaction EA is 10 times then Riot. Fight me. What? By "EA" you mean electronic arts? The same shit rag who's pumped out shit game after shit game? Say what you want about Riot but there is ZERO reason to give EA praise. EA is easily the worst AAA developer.
Ayzev (EUW)
: A significant part of the rest of the world despises autofill, so maybe it actually is worth considering some changes
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4q5THAQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:03:20.833+0000) > > A significant part of the rest of the world despises autofill, so maybe it actually is worth considering some changes Especially when I get autofilled jungle. {{champion:22}} jungle go, no fucks given.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EHmxjAZv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-04T19:09:19.689+0000) > > Very strange, if you look at the page for spellvamp on the same site it explicitly states this : > > I wonder which is actually in effect. Spell Vamp is different to Omnivamp. Omnivamp heals from Physical, Magical and True Damage. Ravenous Hunter, Hextech Gunblade and Death's Dance are "omnivamp" Spell Vamp heals from Magical damage only. I don't think there's any sources of Spell Vamp in the game rn besides maybe Morgana Passive?
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EHmxjAZv,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-04T20:17:36.769+0000) > > Spell Vamp is different to Omnivamp. > > Omnivamp heals from Physical, Magical and True Damage. Ravenous Hunter, Hextech Gunblade and Death's Dance are "omnivamp" > > Spell Vamp heals from Magical damage only. I don't think there's any sources of Spell Vamp in the game rn besides maybe Morgana Passive? They changed her passive back in 7.24, it used to give a flat 10-20% (based on level) to everything now it is 20% regardless of level to only large minions, large monsters, and champions.
Show more

NaughtyWord

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion