: If you are going to build rageblade on vayne, you might as well go all out: {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EF5KmOyM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-18T19:29:36.904+0000) > > If you are going to build rageblade on vayne, you might as well go all out: > > {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}} they doubted me for taking smite on kogmaw...WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCH
: Poor Morgana gets so many nerfs because of her black shield.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zc25ydoQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-18T00:27:50.701+0000) > > Poor Morgana gets so many nerfs because of her black shield. *if she had a **white** shield there would be no problem >:(*
: morgana root nerf
Lemme guess...you lost against a decent Morgana recently? *checks op.gg* {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rustypug (NA)
: warwick when he sees a low health enemy
More like "Warwick when he sees a low health enemy under tower"
: Priorities
{{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:133}}
Rioter Comments
: Why does Yorick Maiden have infinite duration?
I'm guessing you've just had a bad game against Yorick? Duuuddeee, just play hyper carries like Jax or Yi. They outscale him.
: Skin Idea for Illaoi
That sounds awesome!!!
VvVVvV (NA)
: Has Anyone Got Injured Playing This Game?
Moderation, dude. League can be fun but it ain't fun if you're doing it 24/7. Why don't you pick up biking, like moi? It's super fun and energetic!
: New free champion rotation: Camille, LeBlanc, Vayne and more!
Finally! Kai'Sa is playable in the free rotation! (Also does riot hate Syndra or what? She ain't listed)
fosu (NA)
: Calculus Lucian Joke
Good joke: better joke (imo) would be: "How do you find the derivative of Sylas? Using the chain rule!"
: The Official Rules of League of Legends
So does that mean I will always win as Camille against Papercraft Nunu/Anivia? Asking for a friend here.
DildanIG (EUW)
: Yasuo should not be able to ult to champions hit by small knock ups (example, Hecarim's E)
He's the only champion (I think) who's ult is that situational: bad yasuos probably won't be landing their q a lot, and if they have a no-knock up team then its bad for them
: The graphics during Pokémon battles look really underwhelming if I'm being honest. It literally just looks like the 3DS games.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jH3Ooqf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T14:47:13.472+0000) > > The graphics during Pokémon battles look really underwhelming if I'm being honest. It literally just looks like the 3DS games. I mostly agree with you. The backgrounds look nice tho.
Rioter Comments
FFrazien (EUW)
: Can we talk about Klepto Kennen?
"Wow! A ranged champion against a melee champion! There definitely won't be any problems there!!"
: can we talk about pyke's ult
This is exactly the same as Blitzcrank; basically, if Blitz hits a Q when he's lvl 6, ur dead. Same with pyke, but this is remedied because Pyke's Q is slow and predictable, even when Pyke technically brings more dmg. TL;DR: Dodge the Q and u good
: how do you change your name?
You need 13000 BE. I'm pretty sure you can find the option under the "shop" tab though since I'm currently at school I don't know exactly X)
: Who has .2 seconds reaction time.
~I use my fortune telling skills to deduce that this fiery-headed post stems from a previous game against a fed Rengar~
Stacona (NA)
: Delilah, the Glittering Sand
Cool concept~ Any art?
: Why do ppl defend rengar 1 shotting from stealth within .1~.2s
Fizz: Bops the ADC; AOE Dmg that can still dish out/dodge many abilities post-ult Rengar: Bops the ADC faster, then tries to run away while the other four gorillas hunt you down ironically
: Reksai 55% wr 12% pick rate
Rek'Sai is relevant? ON WHAT PLANET?? Jokes aside, i find it hilarious that players ignore a champion, said champion gets minor buffs, and now people are shittalking riot for overtuning said champion. I'm glad Rek'Sai is getting some love; my little Xer'Sai was being overshadowed for the past couple years
NoPaxt (NA)
: I would love to trade you Dunk Master Darius for that!
> [{quoted}](name=Stark of Wrath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YVYuxHPV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T23:30:42.209+0000) > > I would love to trade you Dunk Master Darius for that! Same ;-;
Rioter Comments
: 1. Where are the akali buffs? We're sitting under 40% winrate and were promised buffs. Why is it so hard to add a little power back to make this champ remotely viable? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
before 9.3: nErF aKaLi pLs sHe'S tOo mUcH after 9.3: bUfF aKaLi pLs sHe'S tOo wEaK
: dog shit deve only nerf yasiuo by 3 ad good hope comapny goes under
im hoping they buff your spelling instead m8
FFrazien (EUW)
: any official links of this?
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zgRK8tuE,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-02-21T04:07:58.143+0000) > > any official links of this? https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/store-update/rp-update-cost-and-refunds
Rioter Comments
ShirukuSama (EUNE)
: " Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational." You mean every time when Yorick has ghouls, lands his E after the W (this is how Yorick usually trades), Yasuo can use his dash on ghouls. Very situational indeed.... "A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages" And a "good" Yasuo would stomp almost any champ (including a "bad" Yorick) in any game. Yasuo has very high skill cap, so unless you determinate what "good" means, this is an irrelevant argument. Better player wins the lane, which is perfectly fine, I guess. In reality, Yorick vs Yasuo is clearly a skill matchup, especially for Yorick. According to Ninetales, OCE Dia Yorick main with over 2 million mastery, about Yasuo matchup : " Yasuo is a huge pain in the ***. He uses your Mist Walkers as targets for his Sweeping Blade so he can easily escape your Dark Procession and ends up being extremely slippery as a result. His annoying Way of the Wanderer gives him access to a shield that has a surprisingly large uptime, and his constant Steel Tempest offers heavy dps throughout the whole game. He's probably one of the strongest champions to duel Yorick. Luckily for us, there are loopholes in Yasuo's kit, particularly that his gap-closer is predicated on having an enemy minion in the direction towards safety. Therefore the best way to engage Yasuo is to make sure there are none of your allied minions behind his location (usually good to just let him push to your tower and then Mourning Mist into Dark Procession.) If you can pull this off, he will have to Sweeping Blade to a minion that will end up putting him closer towards your tower than his which risks taking turret aggro and an even further distance to safety. Although personally, he is manageable with Conqueror by getting to mid-game and if you're expecting him to push a lane, wait in a nearby bush. If he passes, you have yourself a pretty free kill. If he can't hit his tornado, he's pretty useless. So make sure you bring Flash for the stylish Flash dodge into victory. "
> [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T23:32:19.618+0000) > > " Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational." > > You mean every time when Yorick has ghouls, lands his E after the W (this is how Yorick usually trades), Yasuo can use his dash on ghouls. Very situational indeed.... > > "A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages" > > And a "good" Yasuo would stomp almost any champ (including a "bad" Yorick) in any game. Yasuo has very high skill cap, so unless you determinate what "good" means, this is an irrelevant argument. > > Better player wins the lane, which is perfectly fine, I guess. In reality, Yorick vs Yasuo is clearly a skill matchup, especially for Yorick. > > > According to Ninetales, OCE Dia Yorick main with over 2 million mastery, about Yasuo matchup : > > " Yasuo is a huge pain in the ***. He uses your Mist Walkers as targets for his Sweeping Blade so he can easily escape your Dark Procession and ends up being extremely slippery as a result. His annoying Way of the Wanderer gives him access to a shield that has a surprisingly large uptime, and his constant Steel Tempest offers heavy dps throughout the whole game. He's probably one of the strongest champions to duel Yorick. Luckily for us, there are loopholes in Yasuo's kit, particularly that his gap-closer is predicated on having an enemy minion in the direction towards safety. Therefore the best way to engage Yasuo is to make sure there are none of your allied minions behind his location (usually good to just let him push to your tower and then Mourning Mist into Dark Procession.) If you can pull this off, he will have to Sweeping Blade to a minion that will end up putting him closer towards your tower than his which risks taking turret aggro and an even further distance to safety. Although personally, he is manageable with Conqueror by getting to mid-game and if you're expecting him to push a lane, wait in a nearby bush. If he passes, you have yourself a pretty free kill. If he can't hit his tornado, he's pretty useless. So make sure you bring Flash for the stylish Flash dodge into victory. " You're forgetting Yorick's ult is far superior to Yasuos; Yasuo may have the upper hand pre-6 but after that it's mostly in the Mistwalkers' favor
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:82}} Watch me heal for half my HP bar each time you land an E on me.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-19T16:04:16.688+0000) > > {{champion:82}} Watch me heal for half my HP bar each time you land an E on me. Morde is the literally the last champion I would be intimidated by if I was Yorick
: @Riot: Reksai still needs more love to bring her into play without making her OP
E changes are insane. This effectively allows RekSai to annihilate people with his E and ult and just tunnel on outta there. We don't need a knew Zed, thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:28:56.848+0000) > > Eww squishy Yasuo vs. tanky, dmg boi yorick? No contest Squishy yasuo ? Let me show you the numbers the legit say yasuo win lane and win game agaisnt yorick, cause that squishy yasuo can melt him early and late game while able to dash out of his wall easily.
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:46:02.362+0000) > > Squishy yasuo ? > Let me show you the numbers the legit say yasuo win lane and win game agaisnt yorick, cause that squishy yasuo can melt him early and late game while able to dash out of his wall easily. 1. Yasuo cannot dash through Yorick's wall. This is a misconception; unless Yasuo has a minion literally right next to the wall, which is very situational. The wall is only targetable with AAs, not his E. 2. A good Yorick stomps Yasuo at all stages of the game because Yasuo cannot burst Yorick down, especially when he builds DD.
Jikker (NA)
: I can't get past the the maroon unitard look. There's no armour there, she's just really exposed for no reason. There's some very cool aspects to the design, but it doesn't really feel like Kayle and the helmet just looks awkward on her with that type of armour.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ztZ0VOkM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-18T18:23:08.659+0000) > > I can't get past the the maroon unitard look. There's no armour there, she's just really exposed for no reason. There's some very cool aspects to the design, but it doesn't really feel like Kayle and the helmet just looks awkward on her with that type of armour. Rito wants that moolah; this was apparent when they gave Kai'Sa like three skins and Ivern his release skin. They are a company at heart, and I guess they recognize League is a dying game. I don't blame him; coolness/sexiness factor is what ultimately brings in people, not really lore and adherence to original qualities.
: > [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-17T19:25:19.945+0000) > > Contrary to popular belief, if you check my OP.GG, you'll find that _I_ in fact was the Yorick. And holy crap is he overtuned. I literally played the entire game farming, picking up one or two kills from a Mundo, and watching this Kha-Zix and Lucian become fed. > > Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked (actually Death's Dance but close enough) > > I became LEGENDARY and just started annihilating their team. I mean, unless you pick champs like Trynd, Renek or Fiora, how do you counter him??? He's no longer just a split pusher, but a GRAY SCREEN PUSHER. Want to know what is broken ? play yasuo against him
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KkR7gH4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:19:35.857+0000) > > Want to know what is broken ? play yasuo against him Eww squishy Yasuo vs. tanky, dmg boi yorick? No contest
THdelta (NA)
: To all Riot Devs who wear helmets and drool on themselves while designing things like Aftershock:
Oh, so we're complaining about aftershock now? What's next, glacial augment?
Rioter Comments
: Is it really that obvious. Would you believe me if i went AD veigar jungle in your promos?
> [{quoted}](name=Duck McOstrich,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IR3EbmzL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-16T16:52:40.843+0000) > > Is it really that obvious. Would you believe me if i went AD veigar jungle in your promos? Would you believe me if I used sarcasm?
Rioter Comments
: Seriously Riot. This is just unacceptable!
Dude if he went Kalista top in ranked he OBVIOUSLY must know what he's doing. Dodging for a poultry reason like that should give you a thousand bans, in my opinion.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: i cant win ranked
duo with me; i'll carry as a yorick main
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: hahaha, you made me laugh hard 1/8 without armor expects not to get one shot duskblade already ignores around 21 armor max dem adc mains QQ
> [{quoted}](name=SiG DxD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWQU0IaQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-15T21:33:02.441+0000) > > hahaha, you made me laugh hard > > 1/8 without armor expects not to get one shot > > duskblade already ignores around 21 armor max > > > dem adc mains QQ if he was a good adc he would be having enough vision to prevent such casualties, along with his supp. 1/8 is just embarrassing
dalphy08 (NA)
: Female to play Standard skin Leona?
thats weird, dude. like, fetish-level weird.
: > [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cnYOHnv5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T16:36:31.401+0000) > > Kha has no CC. Nothing prevents you from just walking away. If you're laning properly, you should be able to stand near enough to your minions to negate his burst, and often times just kill him. I don't know if it's a bug, but it often feels like Kha is able to proc duskblade's slow with his W. I'll be away from him fine and get tagged with his W and all of a sudden I'm barely moving...
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cnYOHnv5,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-15T17:10:30.015+0000) > > I don't know if it's a bug, but it often feels like Kha is able to proc duskblade's slow with his W. I'll be away from him fine and get tagged with his W and all of a sudden I'm barely moving... maybe because kha is a literal bug
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > You could provide relevant information like who you were in this situation: "Me and another teammate were literally together under the turret, we were at the two far ends of it." It was me(bard) and yasuo. yasuo got oneshotted. > In the clip, as Bard, you could've started your ultimate while he was still stunned instead of throwing an auto attack and giving him time to attack before it. just because i didn't not do the MOST optimal thing doesn't mean that he should kill me within 0.2 seconds. NO ASSASSIN can do that. He was in a really unfavorable situation but his kit is so overloaded that he can pretty much do anything. >Did your "support" pick a damage champion instead of a support? Then you get punished by assassins as should happen when a support decides they'll just act like they got mid. i was the support in that game, in case you didn't notice i was playing with bard. So your argument is pretty much invalid. >While he didn't outplay you, you did make mistakes. This guy did A HUGE mistake and wasn't even punished for it at all while i did a really tiny one, in the heat of the moment it was really hard to time it. You basically saying unless i play FLAWLESSLY and set up multiple cc chains on khazix i will get killed. okay, that's a healthy way to make a champion. >What could have been done? You could actually learn how Kha's passive works and stand closer accordingly. i know exactly what his passive do. i even stated it in my post. so unless i hug my teammates during teamfights i will be isolated. The whole point of TEAM FIGHT is that you are NOT ISOLATED. >They don't outplay opponents Not true. only khazix doesn't have to outplay his opponents because he is overloaded with 150% more damage needed to kill anyone in the game
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cnYOHnv5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T16:28:24.642+0000) > > It was me(bard) and yasuo. yasuo got oneshotted. > > just because i didn't not do the MOST optimal thing doesn't mean that he should kill me within 0.2 seconds. NO ASSASSIN can do that. > He was in a really unfavorable situation but his kit is so overloaded that he can pretty much do anything. > > i was the support in that game, in case you didn't notice i was playing with bard. > So your argument is pretty much invalid. > > This guy did A HUGE mistake and wasn't even punished for it at all while i did a really tiny one, in the heat of the moment it was really hard to time it. > > You basically saying unless i play FLAWLESSLY and set up multiple cc chains on khazix i will get killed. okay, that's a healthy way to make a champion. > > i know exactly what his passive do. i even stated it in my post. so unless i hug my teammates during teamfights i will be isolated. > The whole point of TEAM FIGHT is that you are NOT ISOLATED. > > Not true. only khazix doesn't have to outplay his opponents because he is overloaded with 150% more damage needed to kill anyone in the game Kha has no CC. Nothing prevents you from just walking away. If you're laning properly, you should be able to stand near enough to your minions to negate his burst, and often times just kill him.
: Duck.
Duck
: Not banning KhaZix, he gets picked on enemy team = instant loss.
the funniest part of these boards is looking at someone's op.gg prior to their complaint and seeing a game where they were a 1/8/1 vayne ranting about a 21/5 khazix and pondering, "hmm, i wonder what made them go to the LoL boards to complain?"
: > If you're going to match first time players with one tricks ... This isn't Team Builder, Riot doesn't know what a person is going to pick before they get into queue.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6htwVcIN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-13T01:43:29.965+0000) > > This isn't Team Builder, Riot doesn't know what a person is going to pick before they get into queue. You got a great point there, m8. That's why he's silent.
: My mom started playing lol and it isn’t going so good.
Oof how old are you and how old is your mom? If she's like in her 30s thats fine but a 50 yr old sounds messed up, getting that addicted and all
: 9 minute queue times for top or bot?
Did you say bot? I can sorta understand top but every time I play fill I always get bot lol. But I guess these crit changes bring back bot popularity tho. I would argue mid is the most popular role atm because I never seem to get picked for mid.
Khabith (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExfAB2Nr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-08T16:49:03.217+0000) > > Something tells me this MIGHT be coming from the 19/3 Nocturne you played against. My question is: why would you complain of avoiding his E and ult when you're Vayne? If he E's simple use Q and E to widen the gap, preventing the fear. If he ults simply do the same thing. XD, *doesn't know how to play against a champion* "h-hey riot, ur stoopid, rework this 0 iq champion"
> [{quoted}](name=Khabith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExfAB2Nr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-08T16:53:11.804+0000) > > XD, *doesn't know how to play against a champion* "h-hey riot, ur stoopid, rework this 0 iq champion" _Dang, I wonder why this guy is this ticked off about Nocturne...I mean, I guess his point-and-click fear is pretty busted, and his ult is downright terrifying...._ --looks at OP.GG-- *Oooohhhh*
Show more

Necroash

Level 152 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion