: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
A lot of top laners run last stand actually, because bruisers fight the extended fights and tend to get low in the process. Also, even some CDG users are swapping to last stand since the last nerf. Renekton/Tryndamere/Aatrox are a few
: It broke both. You can't just say "it broke ADCs not healers!" when healers were literally the champions making it possible.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OBbWs58k,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T04:59:23.554+0000) > > It broke both. You can't just say "it broke ADCs not healers!" when healers were literally the champions making it possible. Because it only affected ADC, it didn't impact the other roles as much. Actually never mind, other roles were impacted into becoming ADC slaves #2, 3 and 4
Jamaree (NA)
: For anyone who doesn’t want to watch the video, he took 23 turret shots, 3 then tiny break and 20 more with only a little lifesteal to make up for it
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qaFbEuXj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T02:47:46.737+0000) > > For anyone who doesn’t want to watch the video, he took 23 turret shots, 3 then tiny break and 20 more with only a little lifesteal to make up for it Udyr is a fringe case with a spammable shield though. AP Xin (pre-nerf) was another contender but no other champ could do that, whichever iteration of turret it was.
: Who can beat a Yasuo 1v1 at full build?
On-hit Yi outdps's and outheals him in a sustained trade, crit/lethality Yi nukes him if he's squishy (but not agains the above build).
: Not to mention Morde kinda needs this considering AP Juggs (which is only him right now) don't have a AP version of Black Cleaver, and he needs health to do things, so grabbing void would actually gimp you hard of stats if you were forced to buy it. His E passive mpen will likely scale with rank just like Darius' (It honestly should, 20% straight up is a lot early). And with how his ult works, I say toplane finally has a counter to cancer Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lltaguwB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:55:28.089+0000) > > Not to mention Morde kinda needs this considering AP Juggs (which is only him right now) don't have a AP version of Black Cleaver, and he needs health to do things, so grabbing void would actually gimp you hard of stats if you were forced to buy it. His E passive mpen will likely scale with rank just like Darius' (It honestly should, 20% straight up is a lot early). > And with how his ult works, I say toplane finally has a counter to cancer Illaoi. Illaoi already has a counter called Tahm Kench
: Whats the point in smurfing?
"I deserve to be in diamond but these feeders/trolls keep me in bronze" *Actual diamond player does unranked to diamond in a week* "Stop smurfing you dipshit" If you actually watch the quality u-d series, they actually point out the mistakes their opponents make in low elo that they can abuse, something other players of that elo typically don't notice. And once you do start noticing the things you can exploit, you'll start having more impact in games that allow you to start climbing.
: For the love of god remove Riven's stun and knockup
NyEh HAh bUt hAcHiNcHin RiVeN is A hIgH sKiLL cAP cHAmpIoN. YoU... yOu nEeD t0 aNiMatIon CaNcEL wItH hER
: Well the patch came out only 2 days ago but as a high elo Yi main I'm sure the winrate in diamond+ will get lower and lower
> [{quoted}](name=Hawkeyed Yi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VW7XTfbA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:54:30.831+0000) > > Well the patch came out only 2 days ago but as a high elo Yi main I'm sure the winrate in diamond+ will get lower and lower Oh, hai there hawkeye. Thought you quit. I'm curious though, you were the HoB/ER advocate, wouldn't this change to Q make your build even more viable?
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=03PPPwhn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T03:53:00.857+0000) > > Yassuo is the streamer’s name I thought he got famous for his laugh lmao
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=03PPPwhn,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T04:09:50.799+0000) > > I thought he got famous for his laugh lmao Nah, his big nose
: Renekton is an early game lane bully champion
The problem is Renekton isn't even as strong a lane bully as he should be and loses to a lot of matchups that he shouldn't be losing to. Quoting RTO: "He's a midgame monster" which is roughly (yes as you said) the Shojin power spike. Not too different from Nasus ironically as Nasus also spikes midgame with his Triforce and ~400 stacks but falls off later due to lack of mobility, at least until super super lategame and that's only because he 1 shots turrets, not because champions are scared of him. The irony is, lategame dawg spikes earlier than he should, and falls off when he shouldn't while the early game croc takes longer to spike than he should and doesn't fall off as hard as he should.
Galiö (NA)
: Passive changes are ok.. The Q changes are ok... I liked the MS steal also however... Not a big fan of the W changes... even with how 'boring' it was. Edit: his lack of bonus armor is going to hurt his thornmail synergy and his damage with E. And dramatically less tanky in a meta where tanks are slowly trying to be brought back up This can shoehorn him more into AP Q max malphite... but the ratio was dropped This sounds more painful than helpful
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=WpJn3mE8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T17:53:20.050+0000) > > Passive changes are ok.. > > The Q changes are ok... I liked the MS steal also however... > > Not a big fan of the W changes... even with how 'boring' it was. > > Edit: his lack of bonus armor is going to hurt his thornmail synergy and his damage with E. > > And dramatically less tanky in a meta where tanks are slowly trying to be brought back up > > This can shoehorn him more into AP Q max malphite... but the ratio was dropped > > This sounds more painful than helpful What exactly is the difference between stealing ms and gaining speed+slowing? They sound the same to me.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGvw3yE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T20:15:14.198+0000) > > Not sure which cast time you're talking about. If you're talking about the bounce time, they made it fixed which is actually a good thing for Yi players because you can now time your alpha to do what you need it to do instead of pressing it and praying that it lasts long enough to dodge something or short enough to catch and burst a squishy. > As for the cast time itself, Cowsep explained it already, its existence hurts Yi more than it helps. The thing it does is allow disjointing, where you can get hit by a CC during the cast time but disappear into Alpha right after getting hit, effectively wasting the CC duration. However, putting it another way, if there had been no cast time, you would've dodged the whole thing in the first place. The only fringe cases where disjointing works is vs non-projectile point and click CC like Leona stun/Blitz knockup but as mentioned, those are fringe cases. The overall effect of the cast time removal would be a buff due to allowing Yi to more reliably not get by cc in the first place rather than getting hit and disjointing them. That explains Yi casting Alpha in Bard ult, LANDING HIS Q, but reappearing OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE in Stasis. [(https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/f7AfZh90-yi-alpha-bug-interaction-with-bard-ult)]
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGvw3yE2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T21:45:19.232+0000) > > That explains Yi casting Alpha in Bard ult, LANDING HIS Q, but reappearing OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE in Stasis. > > [(https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/f7AfZh90-yi-alpha-bug-interaction-with-bard-ult)] Yes. He got hit by the ult during the uninterruptible 0.1 seconds so he goes into alpha anyway (which is kind of redundant because stasis is also untargetability) and basically "uses up" part of the duration of the bard ult in his alpha and reappearing under stasis for the remaining duration of the ult. It does help as I said in fringe cases where there are cc that alpha strike cannot dodge (instant point and click non-projectile cc) because if you start the cast time as they apply the CC, you are CC'd in alpha where nobody can do anything to you anyway. And when alpha is done, so is the cc duration so you've effectively absorbed the cc for no effect. But in the case of most CC, a good Yi would've dodged the entire thing without the cast time.
: Your nerfing Master Yi... By removing his Q cast time
Not sure which cast time you're talking about. If you're talking about the bounce time, they made it fixed which is actually a good thing for Yi players because you can now time your alpha to do what you need it to do instead of pressing it and praying that it lasts long enough to dodge something or short enough to catch and burst a squishy. As for the cast time itself, Cowsep explained it already, its existence hurts Yi more than it helps. The thing it does is allow disjointing, where you can get hit by a CC during the cast time but disappear into Alpha right after getting hit, effectively wasting the CC duration. However, putting it another way, if there had been no cast time, you would've dodged the whole thing in the first place. The only fringe cases where disjointing works is vs non-projectile point and click CC like Leona stun/Blitz knockup but as mentioned, those are fringe cases. The overall effect of the cast time removal would be a buff due to allowing Yi to more reliably not get by cc in the first place rather than getting hit and disjointing them.
BigFBear (EUW)
: To everyone who says there's no elo hell and matchmaking is fine:
Even Yassuo said the same thing, he said he found low elo very hard but once he passed that stage of the climb it wasn't that bad anymore. This coming from a challenger player, and people think "just solo carry lul". There's probably something wrong with that elo bracket.
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIjEuE7k,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-23T12:12:05.238+0000) > > You can't deal with his true damage but you can deal with his physical damage > thats why the counter to vayne is armor instead of health > you are going to resist more damage from vayne with high armor values than high health values > ofcourse you need a middle ground so other champions don't melt you instead > > and yes highlander immunes all kind of slows including Fear Charm and Poly > this includes atk speed slows > > CC is the best counter to YI and as cowsep throws fits every game Zhonya > any way to make him stop playing or extend your life counters yi > > Alistar alone can shut down an Yi completely > A fiddle fear alone denies Yis full highlander > > a long time ago i had an Yi OTP repeatedly against me like 3-4 games straight > he smashed the first 2 games without an effort > the next games i kept picking fiddle into him and saving my fear for him alone > and he was completely useless "cc counters yi" congrats you have cracked the code crowd control is definitely the only thing that should counter a champ because crowd control is only effective on a small number of champs and yi isn't in his q for the majority of each of his fights wait
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIjEuE7k,comment-id=00070004,timestamp=2019-04-24T02:37:31.153+0000) > > "cc counters yi" > > congrats you have cracked the code > > crowd control is definitely the only thing that should counter a champ because crowd control is only effective on a small number of champs and yi isn't in his q for the majority of each of his fights > > > wait 2 seconds of down time on a SIon who can't die in those 2 seconds anyway vs 2 seconds of down time on a squishy in the middle of the enemy team? Of course CC is a champ specific counter. Why do you think people don't say " CC the tank"?
Arabat (NA)
: Remember when 'Ggwp' actually meant something.
{{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:81}}
IainG10 (EUW)
: There is nothing more soul destroying that watching a skilled Yi (that's a relative term, not an absolute one) Alpha Strike over that perfectly aimed skillshot that also happens to be your only CC ability... Hence why things like Ali's W or Morg R are so dangerous to him: untargetable doesn't break the channel on him
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N6xx3eE6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T12:08:57.594+0000) > > There is nothing more soul destroying that watching a skilled Yi (that's a relative term, not an absolute one) Alpha Strike over that perfectly aimed skillshot that also happens to be your only CC ability... > > Hence why things like Ali's W or Morg R are so dangerous to him: untargetable doesn't break the channel on him A skilled/lucky Yi can disjoint an Ali W (eating the W during the cast time of Alpha which is uninterruptible, so effectively wasting it despite not actually dodging it). You can see this in action by getting hooked by a Blitz on purpose while spamming Q on something, in that time before the power fist hits, you start the cast time of Q so you get knocked up and disappear into alpha while being knocked up. Just like magic. But yea, there's a knockup waiting for him after he reappears if he uses it that way. With Morg R, he gets stunned in Alpha but he softcounters it by being able to quickly run out and back in due to being immune to the slow.
: Have you ever flamed a friend that you have IRL while playing LoL?
We used to do it the in-game chat much to the chagrin of the 2 solo queuers who desperately tried to play mum/white knight while we were actually laughing to each other at their reactions in skype.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5yn3XGz,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:03:27.292+0000) > > Right, and this was especially true with Aatrox. That was why he was left in a gutter state until his mini rework. He had no clue what to do to him to fix the champ's issue of either being too weak or too godlike (Morello is who im talking about btw). Aatrox was fine in the hands of his true mains until Nu-Trox, technically speaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5yn3XGz,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-04-16T22:54:20.297+0000) > > Aatrox was fine in the hands of his true mains until Nu-Trox, technically speaking. He was actually in a perfect spot right before his rework, ironically. He was quite strong with the tri-sterak's build, and not really overbearing. But I guess the rework had been in the drawing board all that time and they couldn't just scrap it.
: Is there a way to seriously train yourself to dodge skillshots better?
Skillshotting is basically an art of prediction. In a way it's like a chess game, where you have to think 1 step ahead of the other guy who might have thought two steps ahead (or maybe not) in order to land it or dodge it. Also, moving erratically rather than in a pattern makes it hard to aim because it throws the prediction out the window. I.e. moving in a zig zag is going to let that xerath hit you on the next turn because you're essentially telling him you're gonna turn left after you turn right, but moving up, then left then down then up again etc... is more likely to throw him off by being so random that he'll have to make a guess rather than a calculated aim.
: A warning signal for Twitch camouflage
: Should Conqueror stack off of DoT?
DoTs already have the advantage of maintaining Conqueror stacks, no need to make it easier for them to stack as well. And it's quite uninteractive than would've been intended (throw a DoT, back off and boom, full stacks). Conqueror was made to be a bruiser keystone that rewards staying in extended fights, i.e. you stay in there and proc it, not hit once and run off.
Morbys (NA)
: Its like you didn't even comprehend what he just wrote. When a champion can go 0/8 in the first 15min, and still come back to carry a game just because their kit is so overloaded and overpowered, there is an issue with balance. And any competent individual can see that there is currently way too much dmg in the game at the moment. It isn't fun to carry a game, only to lose later on b/c of these "comeback" mechanics, that isn't skill, thats attrition based on how broken your champ is late game. Nasus and Kayle come to mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7X9rniAH,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-04-08T00:35:53.470+0000) > > Its like you didn't even comprehend what he just wrote. When a champion can go 0/8 in the first 15min, and still come back to carry a game just because their kit is so overloaded and overpowered, there is an issue with balance. And any competent individual can see that there is currently way too much dmg in the game at the moment. It isn't fun to carry a game, only to lose later on b/c of these "comeback" mechanics, that isn't skill, thats attrition based on how broken your champ is late game. Nasus and Kayle come to mind. That's just the r%%%%%ed bounty system. It's super easy to throw a lead when all it takes is a careless death that gives free 1000g to a scaling carry.
BigFBear (EUW)
: In my opinion no champion in the game should be able to win an 1v2+ after feeding their ass off. You are totally right. Everytime I have a Yi in my game, at SOME point he kills everything even when he was 0:8 before. That's complete bullshit. A player who fucked up THAT hard should be useless rest of the game like every other champion would be in that situation.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7X9rniAH,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-07T18:18:22.937+0000) > > In my opinion no champion in the game should be able to win an 1v2+ after feeding their ass off. > You are totally right. > Everytime I have a Yi in my game, at SOME point he kills everything even when he was 0:8 before. That's complete bullshit. > A player who fucked up THAT hard should be useless rest of the game like every other champion would be in that situation. 0/8 but did you see items? Score doesn't matter at all, it's merely an indicator of the items a player *might* have in relation to another. If you took 50 minutes to end a game, a 0/8 Yi is still going to get full build, not forgetting to mention how easy it is to ks shutdowns with Yi. That's just how scaling works. If you didn't end the game quick enough, scaling champs will scale, although much slower than they should. You pick an early game champ and bully, you have to accept you will lose if you don't win before they scale. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Rebonack (NA)
: I forget which Rioter said it, but it was mentioned years ago that when Vayne sneaks above a 50% win-rate it is usually a sign that she's over tuned. Basically: She's a very niche champion (tank-busting front-line destroyer) that happens to be VERY popular. That means she's often picked into team compositions she's not suited against, which drives her win-rate down. If she's too powerful as a flex pick rather than a counter, she invalidates Tanks. And that's bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPAP9GPm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-21T16:22:20.945+0000) > > I forget which Rioter said it, but it was mentioned years ago that when Vayne sneaks above a 50% win-rate it is usually a sign that she's over tuned. > > Basically: She's a very niche champion (tank-busting front-line destroyer) that happens to be VERY popular. That means she's often picked into team compositions she's not suited against, which drives her win-rate down. If she's too powerful as a flex pick rather than a counter, she invalidates Tanks. And that's bad. I think it was scarra, not a rioter.
GigglesO (NA)
: Because ad is op... Why do you think everyone on the boards is like "ad champs have it better" Ad neeko was the most recent case of if you can be ad why be ap?
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T19:24:59.765+0000) > > Because ad is op... > > Why do you think everyone on the boards is like "ad champs have it better" > Ad neeko was the most recent case of if you can be ad why be ap? AD Neeko? When did this come up?
: Fuck Fiora remove her from the game
> Fuck Fiora yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: ??? Maybe stop little children babyrage and state first whats happening? Trynd 50% crit Chance, where you get that from?
> [{quoted}](name=Hellsing69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYqH7Xdx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-28T12:32:39.003+0000) > > ??? > > Maybe stop little children babyrage and state first whats happening? Trynd 50% crit Chance, where you get that from? recent pbe buff, he gets 50% instead of 35% crit at max rage which SCALES WITH LEVEL to 50% at level 16. Still requires max rage. So early on he's still the exact same Trynd at least until level 16 where it doesn't really matter anyway because a Trynd with items is going to kill you whether or not he has that 15% extra crit.
Rock MD (NA)
: "Learn to cs and you'll climb" is a bad meme. If you want to climb learn wave manipulation.
Imagine how OP raise morale would've been in this day and age (GP's minion deny)
Ashenvall (EUW)
: Take Illaoi or renekton to destroy him easily. Or maybe Teemo if you want ranged champ >_>
> [{quoted}](name=Ashenvall,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:38:03.274+0000) > > Take Illaoi or renekton to destroy him easily. Or maybe Teemo if you want ranged champ >_> RenektonTopOnly specifically mentioned Lucian as one of the bad matchups for Renekton (IIRC it's basically auto-dodge along with Teemo). You might probably destroy a bad one but probably not in high elo.
Dr Dog (NA)
: its more of like what type of champions are like that, you can one shot an adc thats the counterplay but you cant oneshot say a jax or trynda on top of adc having to play smarter because of it and position extremely well whereas the typical "stat checkers" are annoying spliting duelists that dont have to do things like kite or orbwalk and animation cancel they just kinda right click after an engage
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9PRk8Jb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-06T16:47:38.949+0000) > > its more of like what type of champions are like that, you can one shot an adc thats the counterplay but you cant oneshot say a jax or trynda on top of adc having to play smarter because of it and position extremely well whereas the typical "stat checkers" are annoying spliting duelists that dont have to do things like kite or orbwalk and animation cancel they just kinda right click after an engage And are also melee, prone to kiting and actually have to be in the danger zone to do damage. They are DUELISTS for a reason.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Welp, with new PD at least Yasuo won't be able to buy Sterak's
Fogged's been loving the new shiv+stormrazor, I don't see why this wouldn't bring Yas back to the old shiv/ie meta. And he gets to build sterak's on that anyway.
: What is going inside someone's thought when they're 0-10?
: "Nobody has to use it" isn't really a good justification for things being underpowered in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BX9jF6OB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T23:36:42.054+0000) > > "Nobody has to use it" isn't really a good justification for things being underpowered in my opinion. Oh but it is. Coz then Riot eventually looks and says: Well... nobody's using this so let's just delete it. RIP Poacher's Dirk/Revive/Leviathan/SotO.
: it's pnly for 3 auto's though, unlike lethal tempo, where it activates, and then you go guns blazing for a much much longer time. for champs like Yi and twitch, and varus, they would use that, and never would switch to hail of blades.
> [{quoted}](name=True Ðamage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VKuGujx6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:59:56.175+0000) > > it's pnly for 3 auto's though, unlike lethal tempo, where it activates, and then you go guns blazing for a much much longer time. > for champs like Yi and twitch, and varus, they would use that, and never would switch to hail of blades. Yi is actually pretty good with HoB if you play him as a bursty Q-sassin.
: All meta junglers, besides like Yi, are early game junglers ATM. And its because you have a better chance of impacting the game as an early game champ than a late game champ atm
> [{quoted}](name=OctaGunslinger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xjigsvt5,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-23T02:38:02.181+0000) > > All meta junglers, besides like Yi, are early game junglers ATM. And its because you have a better chance of impacting the game as an early game champ than a late game champ atm Yi actually powerspikes massively at 2 items now, and his late game isn't as great as people make it out to be. He's more midgame than lategame. Sure winning 1v1s all the time is great and stuff but you won't get 1v1 situations against competent enemies and his teamfighting is team comp dependent.
: If you have a Shaco or Teemo on your team your best bet is to get Oracle Lens, it'll save you wonders. It'll also help you with Shaco disappearing, etc. **_~~Plus who wards in Nexus blitz amirite~~_**
> [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y4l5ABE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-15T02:15:29.197+0000) > > If you have a Shaco or Teemo on your team your best bet is to get Oracle Lens, it'll save you wonders. It'll also help you with Shaco disappearing, etc. > > **_~~Plus who wards in Nexus blitz amirite~~_** Wards? Do they give damage?
SanKakU (NA)
: {{champion:5}} The most powerful ear drum assailant.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-12-13T14:19:31.000+0000) > > {{champion:5}} > The most powerful ear drum assailant. lmao i literally had this experience back when he was released. nearly gave me a heart attack when i face checked the top lane bush. was half asleep and suddenly i hear the "HAAAAH!!!!" screaming through my headphones followed by a gray screen. that woke me up a lot more effectively than any amount of caffeine.
: when do mages, assassins, and bruisers get the adc, tank, and enchanter treatment?
You mean that time when Kog Maw facetanked 5 people because he had Lulu on his team?
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MhEOXww1,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-13T11:55:13.212+0000) > > Well, I think that jungle nasus might be back in meta then. It's harder to get fucked in the jungle (assuming competent laners) than in lane because you are PvE more of the time than PvP. That's not true, because the other team can pick a jungle that can abuse you, and nasus's jungle clear is absolutely horrendous and his ganking is worthless.
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MhEOXww1,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:08:38.239+0000) > > That's not true, because the other team can pick a jungle that can abuse you, and nasus's jungle clear is absolutely horrendous and his ganking is worthless. A general rule of thumb, it is always riskier to invade than to clear your own jungle. Depending on your lanes having priority of course, regardless of jungler. I could be Yi and I know I shit on Eve at levels 1-5, but her teammates will always be closer to help her than my own unless my team has lane priority somehow. So in the end, even if theoretically I win in an invade, it ends up being a roughly 50/50 chance of turning bad. E max is better for the jungle, and this buff helps even more. You don't have time to last hit Q on every tiny monster, that delays your clear. You basically make sure you get the big +6 and move on to the next camp, any small monsters that survive the AoE for you to last hit with Q is just a bonus. If anything, this buff makes this even better, giving you more returns for the big camps while you powerfarm through the small ones. I'm actually interested in finding out if a mid funnelled jungle Nasus might work.
: The nasus buff isn't addressing the real issue for him and the vayne buff is just fucking stupid
Well, I think that jungle nasus might be back in meta then. It's harder to get fucked in the jungle (assuming competent laners) than in lane because you are PvE more of the time than PvP.
Zelulose (NA)
: Udyr infinite shield
: Lethal Tempo should be moved to the Inspiration tree
It does not even make any sense. The inspiration tree should literally contain 0 damage in it. The way players use the I-tree should be to creative with it, it can offer damage indirectly (e.g. sticking power for melee fighters/ prepping for skillshots for ranged mages with Glacial Augment, getting ahead via items with Kleptomancy, etc...) but straight up raw offensive power is not what this tree should be about. LT fits precision perfectly and should stay there. If anything, Phase Rush might fit better in the Inspiration tree than it does in Sorcery.
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
Report Your Nexus ~~Blitz Bugs Here!~~ I would like to report my Nexus for inting at 18 minutes.
: Detecting Neeko 101
I heard that Neeko does proc red buff while not actually having red buff though, not sure how true this is.
2quick4u2 (EUW)
: According to u.gg he has a %49,48 win rate diamond+ and LLStylish shows his all-in damage level 3 compared to other assassins. Spoiler alert he does less with more cooldown on his abilities. Like I said it isn't only Faker who says Zed is weak, but also Laceration, LLStylish and now Riot (Riotblaustoise)
> [{quoted}](name=2quick4u2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GUtxIIQy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T17:05:21.635+0000) > > According to u.gg he has a %49,48 win rate diamond+ and LLStylish shows his all-in damage level 3 compared to other assassins. Spoiler alert he does less with more cooldown on his abilities. Like I said it isn't only Faker who says Zed is weak, but also Laceration, LLStylish and now Riot (Riotblaustoise) He pays for it with his damage by being the safest. You don't get to have reliable assassination patterns while getting out alive. Rengar's reliable point and click 1 shot at least means he still dies afterwards.
: 2nd Shiny ever!!
My first non-red Gyarados shiny was a white Ratatta from Mt Mortar in the GBC Crystal. My first thoughts were: my catridge glitched? why is there a stream of stars every time it comes out? Then there was my shiny Suicune, Beautifly, Gyarados (Emerald), and plenty of others - Gameshark manufactured XD I've only seen one real random shiny over my entire pokemon career over the first 4 gens.
: Death's dance now heals for ALL damage dealt
AT LEAST IT'S NOT A BUFF TO DAMAGE. Be happy that it's not "Does 15% bonus damage and heals off the same amount", because I can totally see them doing something like that sometimes.
: Conqueror discourages teamfights
Yi was never a good teamfight champ in the first place no matter what rune he takes. You just have to accept it as the tradeoff for being one of the strongest duelists in the game (that said, fuck Jax who's better at both, nerfs well deserved). Conqueror merely accentuates that strength while doing nothing for his weaknesses. The off builds like crit or the Q reset Hail of Blades build attempt to mitigate that but sacrifice much of his duelling power for a slightly better teamfight by turning him into an assassin rather than a fighter. And we all know how good assassins are lategame.
YuGiHo (NA)
: Farming Bounty is Stupid
I earned a 450 bounty from a 0/7 Yasuo, which was funny as hell. But I do think that's retarded.
Show more

Need Gold 4 Tent

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion