LongStar (NA)
: ADC & Support - Hate Laning With
{{champion:202}} + {{champion:25}}
Dynikus (NA)
: Knights is a relatively easy comp to make that's meant to be strong early. It does what its supposed to do, I don't see a reason to buff it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5QzY0kmH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-19T19:53:14.646+0000) > > Knights is a relatively easy comp to make that's meant to be strong early. It does what its supposed to do, I don't see a reason to buff it. but its a trap. Its not good, if you had 6 slots to pick from, You should be looking for another archetype. You cannot simply win with just knights. I only fought against One person running Knights, And he lost to everything ... Like its very easy to get pirates and Gunslinglers... and they can win games.
: One Change for each Champion
For {{champion:60}} (Passive, Spiderlings remain In both Forms) Removed: Spiders will no longer spawn from Elise's Human ability casting -Q(Human) An ability that doesn't do any damage from first initial hit. Deals Magic damage over time, and spiderlings will do bonus damage to that target. -Q(Spider) same -W(Human), Will act As normal. But Spider-lings will follow the 'Volatile Spiderling', and If the (W)Volatile Spiderling hits an enemy unit, spiderlings will Focus that target For X amount or go out of reach from elise -W(Spider) same -E(Human),(3 Charges) Elise will throw a cocoon as normal, Dealing no damage, Only Slowing for 20%(If 2 Cocoons are hit on the same target they will Become slowed an additional 15% and become "Grounded", Landing a 3rd will stun for 1.25 second and lowering Magic resistances. But IF Hits terrain(or max range, it sets a Cocoon that will arm after 3 seconds, going invisible and becoming "Webbed terrain". If the Coocoon is Full HP when is is armed, It will release a 'Spiderling'. Webbed Terrain Are seen by Enemies and be slowed for 5% if running on top, Elise will be granted "Obscure vision" on them. Elise will also be granted Bonus Movement speed, And additional resistances while she is in the Webbed Terrain Stealthed webs, Will have 3 hp as most stealth stuff do, and can be destroyed if revealed.) Webbed Terrain lasts for 6 minutes. -E(Spider) Same, But Can drop down Anywhere in her CoCooned area(if in range.) R (Mostly the same) Gains Bonus magic damage to targets In the Webbed area. ===Hopefully what my changes Would accomplish) -Redirect her away from being an E -Gank -bot -Give her large control to her jungle, lowering her ability to gank - Give her a more Spider Queen Feel.
: What's wrong with people who refuse to remake?
perhaps they just got out of 3+ remade games, and just said eh fuck it, I just want to play. I dont know. Sounds like Poopie.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I'm really sick of those bullshit hitboxes
I think LOL could introduce a "Phantom Hit" They just need to decrease the Champion hit boxe sizes, and add another hit box slightly bigger(or what it is currently) So it'll deal 60% of the damage IF a hit boxes Skims your "Phantom Box" but doesnt Hit the Regular hit box, But doesnt Apply Any CC.
: I refuse to play ranked TFT until item RNG is properly fixed.
Its about %25 Competence and 25%Skill %50 Luck. -If you're competent. You'll just pick up a comp, and just dead mind your way through, So picking only the cards you want. So you'll just reroll every time you get money, and just throwing items on any champion. -Skill is working with what you got and maintaining a good economy, Picking proper items that work your team. With good positing. -And skill, if the game gives you items that help you, giving you Key champions. because IF a Lucky competent player gets the Luck vs the Skilled player who got Unluck. The Competent player will win.
Themshots (EUW)
: Third party program close game
yeh, League gives me that issue when I have ShareX in the Background
: Riot , I would love this type of game mode!
I would like if it were like the Dota like game mode, where you select your champion, and each person takes turns to selecting the ability. just so that you dont get dead abilities that doesnt work without another ability. You can Take turns picking abilities. And You can use the "Sylas Technology" so that it is sorta possible. but the HUGE issue is resource. Like picking rumble or Kat. Or wild card champions like Kled and Elise. (but to that, I would say Either make abilities cost nothing, Every one has a random mana pool. and abilities cost a set amount depending on CD.
: So riot is already fucking up this gamemode
I dont really like this... But its better than nothing. I hope they allow to eliminate the RNG in items. So in the first round of minions a person gets 4 items the other person gets gold. And during Golems, the Person who got 4 items will less likely get items, and the person who got the gold will get an item or more.
: Riot: "Galio is struggling due to too many nerfs"
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:25:58.723+0000) > > Shes given free ap tho through her W. (the more ad they have, the more AP she has). But at lower ranks, I'll admit its the best, but she does have some scaling from that during lane. > (Plus, the AP ratio on her W isnt that great to begin with. ) > > And looking at MobaFire Builds and mix probuilds. It seems You're wrong about maxing it last. In fact she maxes 2nd, And doesnt put points in W till the later levels. She normally has 2 points in Her Heals by level 4. > And her heals arent that great just to spam them, But they are stronger the lower your ally is so its actually pretty deceptively pretty good. Maxing E second is not nearly as good nor as useful as W second, as it is more important to give stats to someone mid/late game than heal them once every 15s. Even if more people are going E second, that doesnt make it optimal.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:56:55.917+0000) > > Maxing E second is not nearly as good nor as useful as W second, as it is more important to give stats to someone mid/late game than heal them once every 15s. > > Even if more people are going E second, that doesnt make it optimal. I think it is optimal. and thats why Professional and high elo players are doing it that way. The reason why I'd argue that its better. Isnt because mid/late. Because how meaningful early game is. And if you can get early lead, adding sustain and escapes would make it even more difficult. But its all about preference. People Use Heal as a heal bot lane. and then transition to the mid to late game very smoothly. I'm saying she is a heal bot, people are pretty much building and using her as a heal bot. But you're saying... its not Optimal. And I think thats the point. It shouldnt.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:48:57.316+0000) > > she doesnt have {{item:3303}} in lane? Wot. She doesnt want to go any other support item really. > She normally gets {{item:3098}} first back. > She also gets {{item:3028}} she also gets this item, or even {{item:3010}} (which the passive works pretty well. > > And since she doesnt need to buy boots, thats more gold to other items she would like. LIke, More mana regen, mean more Heals Given her heal is the last skill she maxes, and none of what you listed give much AP, yeah, her heal isnt going to do much of anything in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:55:26.121+0000) > > Given her heal is the last skill she maxes, and none of what you listed give much AP, yeah, her heal isnt going to do much of anything in lane. Shes given free ap tho through her W. (the more ad they have, the more AP she has). But at lower ranks, I'll admit its the best, but she does have some scaling from that during lane. (Plus, the AP ratio on her W isnt that great to begin with. ) And looking at MobaFire Builds and mix probuilds. It seems You're wrong about maxing it last. In fact she maxes 2nd, And doesnt put points in W till the later levels. She normally has 2 points in Her Heals by level 4. And her heals arent that great just to spam them, But they are stronger the lower your ally is so its actually pretty deceptively pretty good.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:52:31.493+0000) > > Because she gets mana stuff, starting with runes(if she wants). > Beginning the game with {{item:3303}} giving her item. > > Some times rushing {{item:3030}} or {{item:3174}}, {{item:3107}}, {{item:3802}}, {{item:3504}} None of which she has in lane, where healing is an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:30:29.711+0000) > > None of which she has in lane, where healing is an issue. she doesnt have {{item:3303}} in lane? Wot. She doesnt want to go any other support item really. She normally gets {{item:3098}} first back. She also gets {{item:3028}} she also gets this item, or even {{item:3010}} (which the passive works pretty well. And since she doesnt need to buy boots, thats more gold to other items she would like. LIke, More mana regen, mean more Heals
: It feels like an huge number high skill floor champions right now are way overtuned...
I think they should rework {{champion:67}} Not a full VGU. Just kit re-balancing. ( I dont like her seeing top lane.)
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-07-15T15:25:52.525+0000) > > She still has heals. Shitty heals.. But heals none the less. > And to make up for it, She gets free mana back on autos, and grants shields, While being Very Incredibly safe. > (They're nerfing her mana back on autos/Shields.) > > but that just makes her more of heal bot. Pray tell how a heal bot is a heal bot when they physically run oom if they try to healbot?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-07-15T15:35:02.336+0000) > > Pray tell how a heal bot is a heal bot when they physically run oom if they try to healbot? Because she gets mana stuff, starting with runes(if she wants). Beginning the game with {{item:3303}} giving her item. Some times rushing {{item:3030}} or {{item:3174}}, {{item:3107}}, {{item:3802}}, {{item:3504}}
: I honestly do not believe that TFT is ready for a Ranked Queue in its current state.
The one thing I would really like if you have 15+ HP left, And You are supposed to die because someone had a crazy board( I mean like 14 units on the board) it should only drop you to 1 HP, for a Come back thing, like selling units, for level and rerolls. Like the last ditch effort.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Yuumi physically cannot be healbot soraka 2.0. Her heals are too low and mana costs too high.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-15T14:12:35.054+0000) > > Yuumi physically cannot be healbot soraka 2.0. > > Her heals are too low and mana costs too high. She still has heals. Shitty heals.. But heals none the less. And to make up for it, She gets free mana back on autos, and grants shields, While being Very Incredibly safe. (They're nerfing her mana back on autos/Shields.) but that just makes her more of heal bot.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: LOL. Katarina is not OP in any way. Every single cc in the game cripples her. Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. EDIT: i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-15T10:33:19.252+0000) > > LOL. > Katarina is not OP in any way. > Every single cc in the game cripples her. > > Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. > > @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... > Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. > > EDIT: > i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post But...CC cripples anyone. Maybe more so then kata. Kata Can dodge abilities and has blinks with a movement speed. so Slows dont really mess her day up. and she can dodge skill shots pretty easily(with being able to get early boots, Movement speed, Blinks, and resets if she picks up a dagger. (Which are a lot of CC abilities) Her Shunpo isnt a dash, and is a blink, so there is a lot of things she can also avoid or negate. Kata has the luxury of not rushing any mana item. Since its the one shot meta. Katarina is no exception. except for the fact she has free resets on kills. Meaning if she gets one kill, Most likely you'll get another. and Kata is starting to rise in the scale of OP because her counters are being nerfed. These are indirect Buffs to kata. So, You need a reliable CC in order to catch the kat. Something that isnt slow(Like Viktor W), has a startup(Like Taric E). because if you can hit any of those... you're not fighting against a skilled kat. You need a reliable Stun, Maybe Naut Ult, Fidd(Fear/Silence), Zacs CC, SejDash? SO, KAT does have weaknesses. But its not enough to justify her current state.
: I would say Irelia. She got quite some functions deleted from her kit, since she just had way too much stuff going on. From Akali, they took away her healing on Q and her unique stealth mechanic. From Aatrox, they are taking away his revive. From Irelia, they had to take away the shield breaking passive, magic damage reduction on her W, and disarm from her ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyNOz2oJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-14T22:34:49.199+0000) > > I would say Irelia. She got quite some functions deleted from her kit, since she just had way too much stuff going on. > > From Akali, they took away her healing on Q and her unique stealth mechanic. > > From Aatrox, they are taking away his revive. > > From Irelia, they had to take away the shield breaking passive, magic damage reduction on her W, and disarm from her ultimate. You forgot the biggest nerf to Irelia... The 5 MS nerf she got. Kappa.
: [](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/T8eXlPU5-hitting-rengar-with-cc-during-his-jump-and-still-dying-in-half-a-second-does-not-feel-good?comment=00020000000000000000) alot of the time he doesnt even oneshot anyways. like i say in this comment there are better assassins then him anyway
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8eXlPU5,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-07-15T04:36:51.259+0000) > > [](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/T8eXlPU5-hitting-rengar-with-cc-during-his-jump-and-still-dying-in-half-a-second-does-not-feel-good?comment=00020000000000000000) > > alot of the time he doesnt even oneshot anyways. like i say in this comment there are better assassins then him anyway yeh, hes a feast or famine champion. Like If he cannot one shot.. hes just absolute dog shit. but... He can one shot IF he is ahead. Then, Hell. hes better than shaco.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yj4E3gYI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-14T06:20:15.161+0000) > > Fiora... is there something with her, IS she supposed to be good. or jut a trap. > > She has like the worst HP Pool. Spiderlings has worse hp, or do they?
> [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yj4E3gYI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-14T19:44:03.991+0000) > > Spiderlings has worse hp, or do they? vsauce Micheal here. I think the spiderlings do have a worse HP pool.. but they're an underling of elise and not a champion. But I cant figure out why you'd want Fiora. Only for the early Nobel buff, but she isnt worth to keep around.
: The counterplay to Rengar is to leave your adc in a 1v2 lane, and go Teemo support in the mid lane. (/s)
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8eXlPU5,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-14T13:15:14.912+0000) > > The counterplay to Rengar is to leave your adc in a 1v2 lane, and go Teemo support in the mid lane. (/s) The big brain on this man
Yenn (NA)
: Hitting Rengar with CC during his jump and still dying in half a second does not feel good
I find rengar pretty shit. just annoying... kinda. Like Rengar can do what an assasine can do. but with Indicators of letting you know you can either die there, or hope the gods you live by some Deus ex machina. (or using flash to dodge his combo, By Building a defense item(Like stopwatch, hourglass, or I guess GA.), or even just having a peeling support. But... hey. eveyone likes to play the mage supports. Or even having a displacement of your own with good timing. They're champions who pretty much doing what rengars do, by with fractions of time apart they kill you. One shot meta is nuts, and When people complain about being one shotted by rengar. Its okay, yeh. He always done that. and its not great. Its just strange when everyone is one shotting everyone, and rengar is on the same boat. but hes being the one to be thrown overboard. I think its just the frustration of just not being to able to hit him at least once before you pop. Like every assassin will pop you if you are caught out, misposistioned IN thier Playstyle. Some champs like when you stand alone, some like you standing near walls, some like brushes. rengar just happens to be pretty much anytime during his ult. but again... you still can counter this But some are just complete dog shit and cannot do that. Like shaco. (If they build like rengar) WuKong can do what rengar does, but Only there is no indicator, you are knocked up. but the counter play is he has a shit lane Jarvan can do what rengar does but can do it to everyone around you. the counter play, is he isnt very good building this way as a jung. rengar has counterplay. By needing kills desperate even. and will even die to get stacks. He needs early kills. hell poke mages are doing what he does at a safe range.(OH But, the Counter play is that I can side step it because most are skill shots.) Rengar is a feast or famine and falls off pretty late in the game when everyone build an item to just delete him. Annoying yes. Stong no. He isnt. Hes just a snow ball champion, and because he pops off hard in one game you had to fight against him... doesnt mean its broken. just annoying.
: kayle ult
Fiora... is there something with her, IS she supposed to be good. or jut a trap. She has like the worst HP Pool.
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
what about 5 champions who sit near fountain, can we bring that number up doing this way.
Kharisma (NA)
: Glacial Augment Rune Bug
I thought I was the incompetent fool who didn't finish his rune page. BUT it was riots Client programmers whom are the fools. I noticed I've been getting this happening.
: What are the 10 hardest skillshots to land?
I found {{champion:420}} E pretty difficult. I see more people miss the ability then land it. {{champion:85}} Q
: Why don't people test their internet connection before they enter a Ranked game?
For what ever reason, some times mid game My game just minimizes out twice. in roughly a span or 8seconds. so, normally I just blame lag. I tried to fix it.
Moody P (NA)
: Buff tank items
Personally buffing the Tank items will only solidify the deaths of true tanks. because Champions deal great amount of damage. And if you slap that on a champion who is now tanky, while being hella tanky. Tanks are not using the items because they're trash, and No one else. But Champions like Ekko, Irelia, gangplank, Vi, Olaf any assassin, WOULD LOVE a tank item that had a 100% efficient tank item. because it will be a game Of We cannot one shot the X champion, because they became to tanky, but they can ONe shot our X. They should also build that. Because... We are Still in the One shot meta. Buffing the items wont fix this. I think the best thing is just to nerf damage and Buff the tank champions... and NOT their damage. Not the base stats. But thier tools that make them tanky. Like Singed, Give him some bonus resists. Mundo, more tenacity on his stuff, orrn, maybe he gets bonus MR And armor from his passive, Zac. Have his Goop fly down faster. Amumu, let him block On hit effects as well, naut give him Bonus Armor and MR on his w. Tldr; Buff tank Tools, and not items while nerfing damage.
usul1202 (NA)
: What's your 'it happened in a dream' skin?
Ice-Cream man Singed. Where he plays a Tune when his Q is up, and he holds a Menu of all the things. (And you follow the notes of the music While he has all the icecream man attire.
: It sucks we can't have the old league back...
Its so strange when people bring up Nidalee. its what she did. But... They nerfed her because it was bad. And it was just the one champion. Now, every champion is dealing massive damage, and they only choose to nerf the defense tools, and buff the damage of weak champions.
: Things I felt Nexus blitz got right
I really liked Nexus blits. The only thing I played was aram. and during that time it was out. I didnt even touch aram. And when it was removed, I went back to aram... and it felt very dull.
: Fiddlesticks relaunch Fear concept
[](https://ibb.co/8gZ0zc0) What about an ability like Hex-Tech Flash, and he blinks and doing a little fear(range of fear scales with rank) I would like to think Fiddlesticks is a Cookie Spooker and comes with surprises.
Mc Raton (NA)
: Okay Nerf or Rework Tryndamere, it's not funny anymore.
Tryndamere I dont find much of an issue. Just an issue with rng. This man relied on the Rng at the start of the game and then tries to roll the game from there. This man, falls off he goes in the pits of Just split push. "Won lane??. better Split Push" "Loss Lane?? better Split Push" "Team mates losing bad?? better Split push" "Team winning? better Split push. And other champions do better splitpushing then him while doing better in the team fighting area. and loses a lot machups, and only wins if he has ult and is ahead.
: I don't understand why Kalista is considered toxic
I dont like vayne. I dont know why they try to slowly push this champion into "Uncounterable" -There is no counter to %hp as true damage. -There is no counter to her invisibility. and only can Guess and possibly waste an aoe spell to maybe hit her. -There is no counter to a champion that can self peel and is very mobile. (Not the MOST mobile.) but.. shes a short ranged adc. So other adcs counter her... till she hits level 6. Then you cant really click her but if shes top there isnt anything the top laner can do alone.. You need to gank her. as shes really good... but not 2v1 game.
: TFT dup items
Its seems to be patched out for the west.
: Some abilities should be changed
Poppy should have her W, which stops all assassins. that jumps through her on start on game. (And she presses her W thats stops some abilities from cast)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 5
Hey I really like the shield busters on some abilities. Can I suggest a shield buster on Shen's Q. refreshing his passive cooldown when he successfully breaks shields.
: Unpopular Opinion: People complain about League's balance while not knowing enough about balance
Well, I think If you know the game well enough, completely Unbiased on champions, Listen to players, have a grounds to test out balancing, Know the difference when a champion is breaking an item, To when an item is breaks a champion. Anyone could be good at balancing. However, Riot, has a lot of tools at their disposal, yet it feels like they're just shooting in the dark for balancing and then shipping it off. Like some nerfs feels like it should be justified, yet all is given is 5MS nerf... Or when changes are completely uncalled for like bard nerfs or Leblanc/Shaco rework yet ignore the player base when they complain about a champions ability for about 5 years. and the champion is suffering because of the complete neglect and refuse to change the issue ability. I dont need to be great to know when people are not having fun. People are not having top, people are not having fun Jung. People are not having fun playing against X champion, OR Y champion. And thats the goal of the game. Fun. Sorry to pick on Yasuo. But Hes a champion that complete shit. hes not good. And People do not want that champion in their game and dont want to face him. reason. His Ult like Ability On W. That ability is so powerful its nuts, and the entire champion suffers from it. (Along side the double crit chance passive... but lets just focus on W) I think you can keep the Spirit of the W, and make it less frustrating to play against. Hell, this game would be pretty cool to see if the Riot team make tools so that we may edit champions on the PBE(Or live where you can only test on the testing tools) and then we have community votes so that riots can view(judge for themselfs if its balanced/Fair and fun) mostly Doing thier jobs for them. They just need to monitor and adjust. so its not just a buff because X champion beats my champion. (But I can see people abusing it for memes, like Yasuo just deletes him self on any ability on cast. and it would be funny enough to get a lot of votes.) ...But with this IN mind... can you imagine where every champion was nerf to a self destruct state and make a game mode out of it. Where you kill your own minions and make the enemy win faster. And who ever loses(Nexus) wins. (like healing enemy turrets, enemy minions ect, but you still want to get money to help yourself lose.)
Ahri Fik (EUNE)
: I will be creating a Kindred Concept skin every 4 days until riot makes one.
Kindred *Insert Established Skin Line* I would have liked if you done some original stuff. Thats not a current thing. Like... -Eldritch horror Kindred. -"Rubber Hose animated" Kindred. (A 50's animation Like old black and white animation -70's/80's Rock style Kindred. (sorta like kiss or something
: TFT Post Game lobby
You guys are getting Post game Lobby screen?!
: I think soraka may need some buffs
Ehh, thats just Power creeping stuff. Its not healthy, Like, buffs heals, Buffs Ignite, buffs to heal for ignire, add grevious wounds to more things, buffs heals? I think heals need a way to make it less unhealthy.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: Can we *** nerf yasuo ? because it's so fking frustrating to play vs him !!!!
A nerf isnt what he needs. Hes pretty tash. I think they should give him a shift in power,like remove the shield, nerf his W, and give him some stats and scalings.
: Why does your AI derp out in Team Fight Tactics?
the worst is Blitz. This useless unit will pull in the backline, And before using anything else, He will decide to go for a different unit, and sometimes, blitz will take the long route... around the unit he already pulled.
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Riot, What the f*ck
Give it to shen on his Q, Make him wack every Shield away.
: Qiyana's Aram & Twisted Treeline problems
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T23:22:17.244+0000) > > lux mid is cancer too So is (Insert any assassin here) mid. Yet we still have to deal with all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T23:25:56.253+0000) > > So is (Insert any assassin here) mid. Yet we still have to deal with all of them. {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}} Arguably the best defense item in the game and shuts down pretty any and all assassins.
: How to fix league
Make death timer in a death timer, and it shows you all the damage they could have done instead of the damage they did do. make CC last longer. Make Cannon minions worth 600 G Melee minions 1 golg each And Ranged will give the enemy gold. Turn {{item:3152}} twice the distance, twice the damage, and A blink. (sorta a nerf, so we can reduce the cost by 1200g... Some champions take this first item? Huh must be the champions and not the item. We should nerf them.
: Collective thoughts on Kalista updates/
what if we do what you said, but when you throw her jump passive on her w it will have charge. Charges of 2/2/3/3/4. (Charges like Gp's Barrels) and when she uses all her charges she has reduced attack damage (the 10%) And if she successfully kills a unit she gets 1 charge back. when she uses the ability, it can still be the sentinel. and you can move the W passive on the Actual passive that scales with level.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dat Kat,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T17:14:00.825+0000) > > Its not the servers, its the client this time. > > Then: Shitty servers, good client. > > Now: Shitty client, good servers. actuelly its Now: Trash can client , Dog sht servers.
> [{quoted}](name=Goldxperienco,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T17:24:53.775+0000) > > actuelly its Now: Trash can client , Dog sht servers. best of both worlds.
Show more

Neekophile

Level 155 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion