: The champ that is the bane of your existence?
NO champ is the bane of my existence. I just pick Yuumi and int :)
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: What's with league players and their ego?
> [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yFreblz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:35:52.618+0000) > > Including me of course but what the hell? I've played many games but in terms of ego league stands out. Players always think they're the best and once you attack their ego then they'll go nuts start flaming u and even throw the game. Why is the ego so big in this community imo the ego problem is the one of the biggest reasons of toxicity Anonymity. That's the sole entire reason for toxicity. It's a double edged sword in that you get complete transparency of ideas and philosophies, but there's zero consequence for wrong doing. Anonymity is a powerful thing, something I whole heatedly support, especially online, but it's Anonymity. People didn't change or get worse. We were ALWAYS this way. We have these things called laws/rules that provide punishment for toxicity irl (crime) and temper this sort of behavior usually. Anonymity. Everyone from Internet Trolls to ANTIFA use this to get away with all sorts of things people would be in jail for.
wei270 (NA)
: Jungle as right now is horrible in low elo
Jungling in low elo is a no win situation; 1. You gank like hell, gain a lead, and your team throws away the lead. 2. All your lanes feed their ass off from the start.
: Got to Gold yesterday. Are you hard stuck Iron, Bronze or Silver and want to get out? Here's how.
~~> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:37:28.550+0000) > > https://imgur.com/LHWrwRg > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=vbniya > > I recently managed to succeed in getting to Gold and wanted to share my thoughts on how to get there if you're hard stuck in the lower ranks, particularly Bronze and Silver. Also, this is actually the second time I've gotten to gold. > > https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=xelniya > > I got the above account to Gold near the start of this season. I even made a [post ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/qxnuYn1k-finally-got-gold-after-2-years-of-trying)about it. However, it felt a bit hollow because for one, I did it on another server and not the server I considered my home server and secondly, I never screwed up the MMR on that account so my LP gains remained quite high during that climb. Even now if I were to play a game on that account and win, I'd get something between 21 and 25 LP. It's very easy to climb under such circumstances. In essence, the account was already pretty much in Gold elo from the get-go. > > But what about an account that got hard stuck and fucked it's MMR? What about someone who is hard stuck Bronze gaining 15 LP per win and losing 20 per loss. Is it possible to climb to Silver and higher? The answer is yes. The NA account spent some time in low Bronze with bad MMR and I still managed to climb to Gold. Let me tell you how. > > I've thought a bit about what I was gonna write and I really want to avoid the cookie cutter advice that we've all heard over and over again. I'm talking about the typical advice given to people wanting to get out of Bronze or Silver. Things like getting wards, farming, map awareness etc. We've all heard it, tried it, won a couple games only lose like 6 in a row and then complain that the advice is bullshit. Then we fall back on our usual complaints about feeders, matchmaking and the whole host of nonsense we use to justify why we can't climb. > > Now it's not that the advice is bad. On the contrary, it is very important but it lacks the proper context. Higher elo players love to tell us that we need to ward more, farm better, take objectives, yadda yadda yadda and we can get out of Bronze or Silver easy. It's not actually that simple. This stuff is essential but it's part of a much larger puzzle that these high elo advice-givers seem to ignore. So lets get into it. > > Firstly, it's extremely important to realize that climbing SoloQ is as much about luck as it is about skill. You will not climb the ladder if you do not take into account that there is a luck factor at play that determines whether you win or lose a particular match. There is no way on Earth you can ever know if your mid laner will afk 5 minutes into the game and never come back. You cannot know before a match that your bot lane will go 0-12 in the first 15 minutes. No one can predict these things and they will happen and you will lose games because of it. And we cannot ignore that this kind of shit will carry a lot of weight towards the outcome of a particular match and we have no control whatsoever over this. So what can we do? > > Well here it is boys. The only thing you should be focused on in any ranked match is trying improve the chances of your team winning. There is no technique or strategy that can guarantee you a win. If 3 of your team mates go afk 10 minutes into a match there isn't a single thing you can do to win it. It is extremely important that you understand this. The only thing you can really influence is the odds of your team winning. That is the only thing you can control. Going back to the cookie cutter advice that I was talking about earlier, well that is where it fits. Learning to farm better, take objectives and ward effectively all improve the odds for your team to win but don't expect it to guarantee a win. If your mid laner is feeding and your bot lane is slightly losing, getting 200 CS at 19 minutes gives you far better odds of carrying them than if you had 80 CS. > > However, warding, farming, objectives are not the only thing you should be thinking about when considering how to improve your team's odds. There is another huge thing that no one in Bronze or Silver does that I know will probably help a lot more than anything else. It is not feeding. This is the single biggest reason many people are hard stuck in Bronze and Silver. Learning how to not feed by far the biggest thing that will help you climb the lower ranks. In whatever role you main, you should NEVER EVER come out of the lane phase with a score like 0-4. Now there is no way you can realistically never go 0-4 in lane but it is very realistic for you to only fail this hard like 1 in 10 games. If every 3rd game you are going 0-4 or 2-9 or 1-11 then something is seriously wrong with how you are playing. You should not be feeding this hard so often and I guarantee you it is one of the main reasons you are stuck in Bronze/Silver. And before you think about improving anything else about your play, fix this. > > If you think I'm joking about just how big this is consider my LAN account. All I did every single ranked game on that account was basically afk under tower every match. I did everything in my power every single one of those games not to feed or even die a single time in lane. Of course I did die a couple times in a few games but almost never did I go 0-4 or anything worse in lane. I didn't try to carry or get super fed or anything fancy, I just focused on not feeding, every single game and just like that, I climbed to Gold on that account. Now that worked because I was gaining a lot of LP so I could coast on random chance and by not feeding I tipped the odds in my favor over the course of several games. My team always had a potential of 4 feeders vs a potential of 5 feeders on the enemy team. So the odds of my team winning was always something like 60%. However, if your LP gains are low, this will be a very slow way to climb, not to mention that it's boring as fuck. But this is essentially how you beat SoloQ. You manipulate the odds. > > The thing about feeding is that every death drastically lowers your team's chance of winning. I mean think about it. How many games have you had where you're really feeling yourself. You're in bot lane, stomping the enemy AD carry. You go 6-0 on Kai'Sa. You're feeling great, ready to hard carry the scrubs on your team. Then your first team fight after lane phase ends, you get instagibbed by the 10-1 enemy Zed. You try and try but every skirmish, Zed just removes you instantly from the game and the enemy team including their 0-4 Jhin cleans up the rest of your team. Think about how easily you would have carried if your mid didn't feed the Zed. Your mid laner just threw away an easy win by feeding the Zed. You must NEVER be that mid laner. Try your best to never be that guy. That alone can give you some elo. > > Aside from not feeding, lets say you add laning skills like knowing how to manage waves and how to trade properly. You add proper macro play, positioning, team fighting. All of these things go towards improving your chances of winning. The reason TF Blade can go 40-0 from Bronze to Platinum is because his skill is so high that the odds of his teams winning in these elos is close to 100%. But here's the nice part, you don't have to be that good. You just need to improve the odds enough so that over the course of multiple games you win more than you lose. If your personal mix of skills gives your team a 55% chance of winning that is more than enough to get to Gold and perhaps even higher. > > So this is what I recommend you do. Pick one champ or 4 at most. Get really comfortable on them. Learn all their match-ups. Learn not to feed on them and learn how to play them effectively from lane phase to team fights. If you can manage an over 50% win rate on these champs over more than 40 games then play only those champs in ranked. Do not pick some shit where you have like a 30% win rate. Try to avoid doing that. Only pick the champs that give your team the highest odds of winning owing to your ability to perform on these champs. Remember, SoloQ is about odds. You should always be doing whatever you can to improve the odds. And remember that not every game will be won. It's ok to surrender if a game is too far gone and don't play on tilt. > > Anyways, that's it. Good luck.~~ Nah. I've decided just to soft int and report everyone who rages at me for verbal. It's way more fun.
: It's actually fucking astonishing
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=thd3ttxh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-17T07:02:06.637+0000) > > I can go 10 damn games without a troll. I go most games, without a troll. But AS SOON as im in my promos, without fail, EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN TIME, I get a troll? A kogmaw top that runs it down top for 25 minutes, then afks? Where the fuck is the compensation for games like this? We just have to bend over and take it, without lube? Great fucking system you have here, riot. Implement a fuckin LP shield or SOMETHING so trolls cant have this big of an impact on your game. It's beyond annoying, beyond tilting, makes me want to kik a toddler in the fucking jaw. Hi. I'm probably one of your trolls. Just know there are many players out here that are fed up with this shit and we've decided to join the trolls and have some measure of fun in this game other than "git gud". Enjoy the Rift! :)
: Toxicity is often a symptom of an unresolved illness
I soft int all the time. The second a team doesn't do what I want, I tell them "Clearly we don't actually want to win..." and just fuck off and feed or steal shit. It's so wonderfully liberating! They clearly don't care and aren't good enough to play Ranked, so why should I care or try my hardest? Disclaimer: Most people reading this might thing I'm joking around, but nope. This is a throw away account and I am dead serious. I will continue partaking in this behavior until LoL dies proper or Riot fucking does something. I'm done caring! If the only enjoyment I get left in this game is making it miserable for others then so be it. Riot is not going to stop me. All I have to do is not say mean words in chat and they won't ever look into it. Enjoy the Rift! :)
Leufaya (OCE)
: Someone Already Made a Skin Mod for PURE SG Xayah and Rakan
> [{quoted}](name=Leufaya,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qji8WN3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-30T23:21:15.849+0000) > > {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} > So someone went ahead and made a mod that allows the player to play as the light versions of Xayah and Rakan. > One of Riot's excuses was that they had no time to roll this out before patch 9.18 hits the live servers, and yet one guy was able to crank this out in a couple days? > > The dark FX with her abilities and her W also blend really well IMO, so there's no argument there either. > > The fans clearly want this, and I don't get why it isn't being done. The 'lore breaking' excuse is pretty tiresome, given we have pink chromas for Pyke on multiple skins that make him look like a fairy princess. Riot full of disingenuous scumfucks? You DON'T. SAY.
: All Riot Employees look completely Beta
> [{quoted}](name=IVlaverick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hlz2VuQi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-30T23:31:42.606+0000) > > What's up with that? Thick glasses, beards, and the soy face on all their Twitter profiles. It's like a hive mind. Omg yur right
: State of Galio
I've seen so many Galios stomp. He's in a fine spot.
Rioter Comments
: 9.9 Aatrox Discussion
I like the overall attempt, and I suppose the direction as far as the current iteration goes, but I just miss old Aatrox...
: Who's the most fun champion to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Angel Deris Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4vqivTbz,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-28T21:26:29.845+0000) > > I have so much fun playing champions like teemo (like a scumbag) Darius, fiora, and master yi but they are getting pretty boring now, and I want to know what champions are a ton of fun to play. Riot:{{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}}
: hey
> [{quoted}](name=pokingdeer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m8Wq8AYY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-20T00:33:39.981+0000) > > hi **K**eep **Y**ourself **S**afe **F**am
: {{item:3123}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3165}} Maybe if people would bring an enchanter to match him instead of mages, they'd be able to counter it. Hell, Janna does a fantastic job of matching his healing at the same time as ruining their attempted engage.
Pretty sure grievous wounds and penetration doesn't do jack against his ult.
: Unfair treatment from Riot - the broken MMR system
What do you expect? They have to make those micro transaction sales somehow. Keeping people constantly playing so they feel money in their wallet burning a hole in it to get that latest skin or buy that newly buffed champion is their marketing model.
Rioter Comments
: Not really into the direction of the aatrox changes
Please separate your paragraphs. In English, which I'm guessing is not your first language, after about 4-5 sentences is a paragraph.
Ligseo (EUW)
: Not giving a cent to riot until there is changes in the way balance is handled
: Pros and Cons to Honor Requirement for Ranked Que
I have to admit a system that detects feeding based off of deaths per minute to determine if someone is feeding is an interesting idea. If nothing else it would encourage people to play safer at least, which a tilted person never does while they continue blaming everyone else around them for their own mistake. You're damned if you feed, and damned if you rage cause eventually this system would be able to zero in on specific behavior. The only hope you have is to shut up and play safer, or get kicked out of ranked knowing your feeding, trolling, and leaving amounted to nothing and your team didn't suffer one bit, while your enemy still has to try. The game is able to in effect automatically better account for behavior that is sabotaging the entire experience for everyone involved. It would have a cumulative effect on ranked matches as well with toxic people's accounts regularly being kicked from queuing for ranked games. People also carry their habits to alts and their other accounts would likely be kicked from ranked as well, or they'd learn to stop being toxic or fix their connection etc by then. TWO MAJOR CONS HOWEVER; -Ranked queues could take much longer -Normal Games might suffer drastically. You can't introduce these systems to ranked only because it will just dump all the toxins into Normals and ruin the experience for people just trying to have fun. How would you address that OP?
: I have no idea why they are still trying to pick him. I think his winrate in pro might actually be sub 50 rn. This last weekend I might have seen him do maybe 1 actually useful thing to his team out of all the games he was played in.
Exactly. People can look at all the numbers. They are that way for a reason. People try to hold up Pro Games with Aatrox where his side wins as examples of why he doesn't need buffs without linking or time stamping any actual plays that Aatrox made happen. The champion is a wet noodle, a punching bag.
: The matchmaking is fine. The account WAS top tier during preseason. Then someone bough it. Then even losing every single promo game he ended up plat 1 because of its very high mmr. Then even when losing a few games in a row he still doesnt get demoted because of its very high MMR. So the only thing this screen show us is not matchmaking is not functionnal. It shows us you dont understand how matchmaking works, because you focus on ranks while matchmaking totaly ignore ranks. MMR rules.
Yeah I get that the match making goes based off that amazing "hidden MMR" but it's so stupid. Silver should be with Silver, Gold with Gold, Iron/Iron, Diamond/Diamond etc. Only at the VERY tip of division 1 of any rank or the lowest low of division 4 should you have cross over. An Iron should NEVER see a Gold player, a Plat should NEVER see a Challenger player. That is straight bullshit.
: I think the revive is almost the entire reason he's being picked. It makes focusing him down a bad idea, but it would be bad if they actually got hit so they simply kite backwards and use CDs, creating an opportunity for his team to exploit.
And honestly I could see that. It's certainly a viable strategy, but look at they way Aatrox is itemized, look at his abilities. He is clearly not fulfilling his role, his lore, or anything. He's a punching bag that can be afforded to be ignored until you're good and ready to deal with him. His team did all of the work.
Juice (EUNE)
: Hahaha, the shit you can read on these forums HILARIOUS
You want to contribute to the conversation or just be a Jabba laughing in the back ground?
: The best way to play the reworked Kayle right now. (in my opinion)
Run Kayle with Klepto and Spellthief. You get gold even without having to farm minions early and just catch up and burst down waves when you get your waves.
: Nice review May I ask why he's still picked on pro play since he's useless as you claim? Why would them play an useless champ when they could pick another, what makes Aatrox be a picked champ on pro play.
My response to that is look at my review. This is a pro player with likely lots of games on Aatrox, and if you look at the fights and what happens, he can't DO anything. I would honestly say it's love for the champ.
: Will you ever unban permanet accounts?
I got my main account unperma banned through a manual review. Second chances DO happen.
: Amazing break down. It makes me sad Riot never looks at their own forums.
Thank you! He needs some serious help. If the right people see this maybe it will turn some heads.
Rioter Comments
: >Maybe they should replace the 3rd Q with his original Q, Dark Flight Yeah good move to make him the best champ in the game again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsBQcFCXP8 those were the days... :(
: What are the tricks?
Things like being able to look at mini map and have the sense to know what lane to push and when, how to last hit, being aware of enemy positions and warding. It's the product of willful experience, not exactly a "trick". Anyone who can carry learned how through multiple games and got a "sense" for the game that they developed by looking at their mistakes and consciously trying to not continue making them. They did this by taking full responsibility for their playing and admitting they sucked and looked at themselves critically while not blaming others. Or they one tricked the fotm champ at the time and exploited OP item combinations and had the sense to take Nexus and not seek kills.
: No one can stop another person from wasting their own time when they are determined to do so.
Kinda like reporting and banning people in the first place? They just come back.
: Misconception about rank
Soon as I hit Gold 4 I'm giving up league. That simple. I will have proven I'm better than most players right there and will have nothing left to prove. I'll never see Diamond+ and I'm ok with that.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Neko Siren,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eltseAnK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T21:58:43.767+0000) > > You deny yourself the catharsis of base human instinct. I pity you. Nah, I'm happy to know I'm better than that. You intentionally try to make people upset and worse than that, you tell yourself and others that it somehow doesn't have a negative implication of you as a person. I know a lot of this tough-guy act is part of you being a troll, trying to get a rise out of others. But the reality is I don't mind. Each attempt you make to upset people just cements the confidence in my own actions and behavior. I can continue taking the moral high-ground and feel good about it.
There's nothing to be tough about man. You're being self righteous to a black hole. It's pretty cringey anti-trolling.
: Don't worry about that, karma gets every1 sooner or later.
Karma is what people tell themselves will happen when in denial of how truly unfair life really is. For all you know I'm a trailer park goer who barely scrapes by and needs the outlet, or a rich lawyer getting laughs cause I can. The only "karma" that comes for us is death. I on the other hand can know you're stuck in a go nowhere existence based on you justifying silly things like "karma".
huhndog (NA)
: Like it was being abused yes, but daaaang those are some strong nerfs. Why didn't they just lower the w damage or at least give her an ap ratio buff?
Because Riot doesn't know what subtlety is. They never have and never will.
Dukues (NA)
: I hate jungling in silver
my favorite is when you're top securing the second round of your buffs and your laner is STILL pushed up to the enemy tower and they are like "WTF WHY DON"T YOU FUCKING GANK!? WE CAN GET THEM!" Yeah... if we both rofldive and die to tower hits, sure. Then they get mad when i don't gank them all game cause they've already fed so much. You NEVER try to save someone who's drowning. It will just drag you under too. i completely understand that you're drowning, of course I feel bad, but you dove in head first without knowing how to swim and expect me to just rush to your aid after witnessing you do it and you calling me a faqqot moments before jumping in. Just. No.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neko Siren,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eltseAnK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T21:10:40.241+0000) > > LOL. All i have to do is never say a word, and when people rage I say "Dude... I'm trying my best, you're making me feel like shit over a video game..." usually does everything I need to absolve me of all inting and feeding. You can't fucking stop me. _I_ decide when the game is over, _I'm_ the one who knows that a game is lost and I don't feel like putting in the work to come back when i can go gamble on the next random que of fucks on my team being able to not fucking feed before I even get to a lane. To paraphrase that villain from Monsters inc, and I'm dead fucking serious here; > > "I'll soft int A THOUSAND GAMES before I let my shit team comeback! AND I'LL REPORT ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!" > > Just try and stop me. This is a complete troll account posting from a completely unrelated IP in a city of millions of wifi routers that are unsecured! XD > > You HAVE to deal with people like me you snowflakes. This game will never be a hug box if I have anything to say about it. I've just so happen to have a relevant quote that applies to you as well; > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0sM0wO3A,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-12T18:58:18.619+0000) > > No one can stop another person from wasting their own time when they are determined to do so. If I happen to get a game with you I'll treat you like any of the other trolls in video games. With pity and a measure of self assurance. Because no matter how well I'm doing in the game or how the game itself is going, at least I'm not someone that would waste time trolling in a video game.
You deny yourself the catharsis of base human instinct. I pity you.
: Just shows your attitude towards others and if you are not like that with the ppl you meet then it also means you are an hypocrite and a coward since you bring up this cocky idiocy only behind the shield of the net anonimity.
Yeah. And you can't stop me. It's great.
: Yesterday https://youtu.be/e954tEqt0ec
Up to 1:22 he does good because he got some lucky hits early before Renek had his defensives up. @ 1:22 you can blatantly see just how useless Aatrox truly is. All that damage and his ult and he can't stick to anyone, his animations don't hit, his damage suffers, and he's just a punching bag who can't do shit. He lived because they stupidly went for Lissandra who was miles away by that point. Renekton, AGAIN misplayed and was stupid. @ 2:00 he gets a double with massive assistance from his team and they could've easily turned on him when he followed alone through the jungle. He misses his second Q and can't catch anyone. He comes back into mid lane to steal a secured kill.... oooo aaaahhh much pro such wow. @2:25 Again, massively bad positioning on his enemies part and his team followed up while enemy was like "DUH... WTF HAPPEN?!" @3:02 more evidence Aatrox's lane was super easy. Skill on his part was less effective than the incompetence of his opponent. @3:15 misses what should have been an easy W and first Q, fails to his 3 easy targets on the second Q since he no longer has a second dash charge (go figure), out right goes on to miss that 3rd Q, having done zero damage for the duration of the fight thus far. What a complete waste. Immediately manages a W in the cluster fuck that the enemy almost got out of, wastes ult just to live while his team is down a whole player for the duration. Did I mention he missed all his damage at point blank range? Goes back in after ult, cleans up a secured kill that his team worked their asses off to get, fumbles around some more eatings poke while his team does the work. @3:46 misses another easy Q @4:02 His Sej catches out Renek, who again is incompetent, takes him to 50% before Aatrox even gets there. HE MISSED Q AGAIN. Doesn't even get assist. @4:15 Pops ult to 2v5 Baron, gutsy but risky. First Q does nothing, W and second Q miss (walked our of or flashed out of so easily). Nobody cc's him, he only gets 3rd Q off cause they were on CD and clusterfucked in the river. They can easily afford to let his ult fall off, he's not in any danger of killing them cause he can't deliver his damage, cause he's Aatrox. Wastes ult and loses GA, DOES manage to save Baron, and I won't deny he NEEDED all that stuff to make it possible, but it's ridiculous just how ineffective his actual damage and abilities are for being this "diver" "all in" champion. @4:35 His team is there, locking down the enemy team with their cc, he gets up and just throws things at them. Once again, Aatrox wasn't the one doing damage, his cc is laughably easy to get away from, and even in that cluster fuck the target he threw W on still got away, and they get Renek cause he's terrible. @4:53 Manages to land a good Q and W aaaand they dash right out. Second Q hits nothing, his dash is on CD and useless yet again. he then turns back on baron, misses the next 3 Q's on Renekton while his team does everything. @5:16 pops ult into a fresh team fight under their tower, not a bad idea. Manages to hit first Q thanks to the cc from his team. autos a couple people and blows last Q trying to kill steal. Succeeds in getting a kill that was a straggler. Renekton again far back by Nexus playing with himself. All this video did was show case just how useless Aatrox really is. he cannot deliver his damage, his team fight should ROCK but it sucks, he can't stick to targets despite 3 knock ups, a root and dash and steroid ult. He kill steals and that's supposed to be pro play? **I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT'S A TEAM GAME AND HE'S ON A PROFESSIONAL TEAM** but really look at his fights outside Renekton. I have no doubt he's a great player but the CHAMPION itself is so fucking neutered that it takes a pro player to make him DO anything...
: "Get rekt kid" when the case is about an a-hole trying his best to tilt his team mates just shows how low of a human being you are.
"Yur the scum of the earth! (in this video game that has no bearing on anything in real life)"
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eltseAnK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:26:33.218+0000) > > If they respond to nothing all game, but always say the same few things and repeat.... especially following the same exact pathing with near no deviations..... very similar to fighting a beginner bot? > > Chances are it is a bot. Or someone who is purposefully trying to ruin the game. > > Also, though i do not recommend stalking people beyond the report.... you can look at their match history. If it has a fairly clear pattern.... like always building armor even though you are against a magic heavy team.... etc (the patterns are pretty darn obvious lol), then report because it seems suspicious via Support Ticket like another suggested. It will have a good chance of getting manually reviewed by a person and therefore a better chance of it getting caught. I think this enters into the territory of obsession frankly - deep-diving into a player's build/play habits just to look for some kind of malicious intent because "they couldn't possibly be this bad at the game" is, in a word, weird. Are you a really high level player? Respectfully, if you aren't, and you do this, I think this behavior is a little out of order.
First sensible post and it's downvoted lol. This fucking community is so special snowflake I can't literally even.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eltseAnK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:04:08.489+0000) > > Not to be a dick, but IS it bullshit? Being bad, even flagrantly bad, isn’t against the rules on its own. Are you sure he was inting? If they respond to nothing all game, but always say the same few things and repeat.... especially following the same exact pathing with near no deviations..... very similar to fighting a beginner bot? Chances are it is a bot. Or someone who is purposefully trying to ruin the game. Also, though i do not recommend stalking people beyond the report.... you can look at their match history. If it has a fairly clear pattern.... like always building armor even though you are against a magic heavy team.... etc (the patterns are pretty darn obvious lol), then report because it seems suspicious via Support Ticket like another suggested. It will have a good chance of getting manually reviewed by a person and therefore a better chance of it getting caught.
Yeah "Russian bots" sure. More like a lost game is not worth playing out. The team that gets the FB and the most kills in the early game usually wins. Why don't you try hard kids ever understand this? The game is a slot machine. Leave a shit game and pull that lever on a better game.
: Trolling under the guise of “Good Behavior”
> [{quoted}](name=Clint Orris,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eltseAnK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-11T17:45:09.324+0000) > > Has this been addressed? There was this one jungler in one of my games that did nothing just afk farm jungle, engage and die over and over. > > Every once in a while he would be like > “Darn. Better luck next time” > Or > “Ah I see what I did wrong there” > “I’ll do better once I get my rageblade” > > Which was obviously bullshit. Will reporting do anything? HA HA! I do this all the time when I just want a game to be over. Not so much as a chat ban. Get rekt kid. Maybe you, like so many other players, should realize when a game is over, because they are over in the first 5-10 min depending on who has more kills.
Barcid (NA)
: Don't get me wrong. I've mained Yorick for 2+ years and I can say that yes he did actually need a nerf. How they nerfed him was wrong - they went for gimping numbers instead of trying to reign in his ultimate's up-time (which is to say a fuckin' eternity until it's killed) despite the fact he wasn't a problem until the QoL buffs came out. But it is astounding that they would nerf Yorick before Riven instead of side-by-side when Riven offers far less options in terms of counterplay than Yorick does. Yorick you can dodge his E and have your jungler come and take out his maiden really easily (the damn thing can be smited for fuck's sake, lol), not to mention he's completely immobile as a champion and relies on trying to get people trapped within his wall, which isn't an impossible feat but it's certainly far from easy. Riven just dashes away with her insane mobility or dashes in. You can't run from her and you can't chase her down, meaning if she's ahead she stays ahead except by her own stupidity, and spear makes this issue far more glaring.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h4beGyFv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T04:56:24.233+0000) > > Don't get me wrong. I've mained Yorick for 2+ years and I can say that yes he did actually need a nerf. How they nerfed him was wrong - they went for gimping numbers instead of trying to reign in his ultimate's up-time (which is to say a fuckin' eternity until it's killed) despite the fact he wasn't a problem until the QoL buffs came out. > > But it is astounding that they would nerf Yorick before Riven instead of side-by-side when Riven offers far less options in terms of counterplay than Yorick does. Yorick you can dodge his E and have your jungler come and take out his maiden really easily (the damn thing can be smited for fuck's sake, lol), not to mention he's completely immobile as a champion and relies on trying to get people trapped within his wall, which isn't an impossible feat but it's certainly far from easy. > > **Riven just dashes away with her insane mobility or dashes in. You can't run from her and you can't chase her down, meaning if she's ahead she stays ahead except by her own stupidity**, and spear makes this issue far more glaring. wasn't this why Aatrox was gutted? He now sits at 47% win rate and like .002% ban rate.
: He's still strong on pro play, no thanks
I defy you to show me proof.
Aargus (EUNE)
: Aatrox
You'd think a champion with such flashy visuals for LCS play wouldn't be out right gutted. But here we are.
: Aatrox needs a buff
https://rankedboost.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox/ Search through the Top tier list, Aatrox ISN'T EVEN ON THERE FOR TOP. He's listed as E tier, which is honestly way too generous given his state. Look at the decline in win rate. The terrible item choices. Go into a practice match and FEEL for yourself just how slow and unbearable he is to play, how easy he is to counter no matter who you pit against him. Anyone that says "he's in a good spot" got shit rekt when he ws indeed OP.
: Aatrox didn't need it. Yasuo didn't need it. The changes on Vi are an overall nerf.
I've mained Vi for a long time. This is not a nerf. They've shifted some things around but she's overall the same. Play Aatrox and get back to me. Play against a Yasuo while you're at it.
: Is playing ranked worth it?
I play ranked only to get to Gold, which I've been playing since Season 2 to try and get. Just one year to get that Gold, and I can stop playing forever. I'm dead serious. Gold is my milestone where I stop playing LoL. I've come as close as promos in Silver 1....
Show more

Neko Siren

Level 8 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion