Barkley (NA)
: And for the record, I've been gold twice and hit 2 wins in my plat promos once. But (and downvote me all you want, I'm used to it and don't care) every season the goddamn stupid ranked system starts me back at the top of bronze or the bottom of silver and I have to climb through the cesspool all over gain, which takes WAY too long. The minute I'm out of silver, I climb rapidly. As I said -- gold twice, almost plat once -- the few times I managed to hack my way through garbage ass silver troll bullshit. But it doesn't matter, and I don't care anymore -- because silver is dog shit and takes forever to climb through with all the AFKs, inters, feeders, flame, and other miscellaneous bullshit. Why you don't just keep your rank from season to season I'll never know. I'd be gold/plat for many seasons now if I didn't have to deal with silver every goddamn time. But w/e. This post will get downvoted to oblivion and people will say "silver is so easy to climb out of" "you're where you belong" blah blah blah, I've heard it all 10000 times, I don't care. Point is, when I get out of silver I climb rapidly. Takes me damn near a whole season to get out of silver, but then it takes me less than a week to almost hit plat -- RIDDLE ME THAT, BATMAN. But then the season ends and I go through placements for the new season, and guess what -- I'm right back down to high bronze low silver and have to do it all over again. Its tons of fun and not infuriating at all. It must be so fucking nice to end a season in diamond and then get placed in plat or diamond the next time. Never have to deal with low elo. Don't even know what its like. And sure, for people that play carry-style champs, assassins, that kind of thing -- its probably really easy to climb through and carry yourself. But I don't play stuff like that. I play tanks. I play setup champs. I play things like sejuani. Amumu. Tank jarvan. If I get a bad team, I'm just screwed. You're never gonna hard carry a game on a tank. It just doesn't happen. And I just don't play well on hard-carry champs like riven, yi, trynd -- that sort of thing. Its just not my style. So i CANT carry myself all by myself 1v9, I'm not that good. I'm just not. But I'm DEFINITELY not a goddamn silver player, and the fact that I climb RAPIDLY once I get out of silver is a testament to that. I climb RAPIDLY once I have team mates that actually know wtf they're doing. People that will follow a call. People that don't go 0-10 in lane in 10 minutes. People that don't go suicide into a baron that's already taken. People that don't run it down mid because they died once and "GG GAME'S OVER GO NEXT" I don't play champs that can handle that sort of adversity. I don't play solo carry "yolo q hero" 1v9 champs. I don't have the mechanical skill for it. And I'd never claim to be Diamond+. I'm platinum AT BEST, probably more like mid-high gold. What i DO HAVE, however, is macro play, strategic knowledge, and excellent team coordination. Well.....That doesn't work unless you have a team. Downvote me. Flame me. Rank shame me. I don't care. Ranked sucks, its an unnecessary stress fest and its just not even worth my time anymore to try. This is why I'm so glad to hear that high elo has become as toxic as low elo has been for a literal fucking decade. I'm glad. SUPER glad to hear it. maybe now you high elo condescending holier-than-thou princesses will understand what we've been dealing with down here for a LITERAL DECADE. Welcome to hell, motherfucker. We've been here for 10 years. Its nice and cozy and warm.
For what little it's worth, ranked in Plat+ is definitely not as toxic as Silver anymore. Things became better when self-proclaimed "Professor Astronaut Engineer Actor Polymath Polyglot Omnipotent Also-an-MD-Doctor God-Emperor Lyte" (or however his mongo named was spelled) got fired so people didn't need to hear his bullshit anymore and calmed down. Seriously. It was all uphill after he was finally told to fuck off. The only firing I can think of which could match that, in the positive effect it had, was when the regressive SJW lunatic that was in charge of the art team got the boot for being too insane. I think the management got sick of him when he would use resources for weeks to have models redone solely to do nothing but remove their breasts. I wish that was some sort of stupid joke. It's not.
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dlEjczHj,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-08-05T00:13:14.084+0000) > > Why would leave such a toxic comment? At least he plays ranked, 90% of NA are too cowardly. That automatically makes him better than 9/10 players even if he is hardstuck Silver. And he's been Gold at least 2 times. Congrats, you tried a weird flex on someone who's peak league you've never surpassed. Idk how you get "at least twice" but ok. I'm going to assume he got lucky not that gold is good cuz it's not but fuck man hard to be stuck silver when playing that much. Plus it such a whiny bitch post (although it's 100% accurate lol). Not going to lie I don't know why I made the comment either I just hate silver so much and every player in it. Its not their fault, but it also is because they are the ones there and who make it so shitty. But ultimately it's riots problem/fault I'll hit plat this season just need couple more weeks maybe. Depends on how much I play, sick of ranked so only playing when I am in the mood. And don't worry I know plat 4 isn't really plat haha so can spare me the luls. At least I never get worse at the game I mean fuck I quit playing the game months at a time but I at least get same tier/ and divs or whatever. Plus I play multiple roles at the same elo, unlike some people. I mean yea... gold is shit but how many people in gold are only there because they only play 1 role and 2-3 champs in that role? Same for plat? And diamond? Hell might get multiple accounts to plat this season playing different roles but I really don't love the game like I used to. I really just wish Clash was fixed and released it's the only thing I want to do in League these days. Played some 5v5 flex with friends this season and really just makes me want to play clash so badly. Even though we all low elo trash players we have fun playing together and that's all that matters.
You're missing the point, no one gives a shit what your rank is. Most of NA doesn't play ranked out of fear/anxiety of having a low rank and that's made worse by the shaming low Elo gets, even randomly, like your last post. NA's ranked pool is small enough as it is, it doesn't need to become worse. That's my problem with comments like the one you made.
Dukues (NA)
: Damn and I thought I was in silver for a long time.... lul.
Why would leave such a toxic comment? At least he plays ranked, 90% of NA are too cowardly. That automatically makes him better than 9/10 players even if he is hardstuck Silver. And he's been Gold at least 2 times. Congrats, you tried a weird flex on someone who's peak league you've never surpassed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QhGE7nMb,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T13:45:23.322+0000) > These nerfs absolutely destroy mid Lux. Believe me, the problem is how much shielding she can give her team, and worse than that, aftershock keeping her alive in a lane where she should be 1 shot. Meanwhile Lissandra is getting away with Aftershock shenanigans because of how popular it is... It irks me that people see a champion's strengths and none of the weaknesses, but even more so when they are very obvious. Lux played the same even after all the buffs she received. She had a neat burst mechanic that rewarded you for landing ults and timing them properly, however she was still: mana hungry, immobile, squishy. It wasn't a numbers issue so much as it was her kit. She needed a minor tweak that could give her an edge (the ult reset). Riot even adjusted her numbers to move more of her damage to her Q, because the tweaks to her ult made her actually a champion and not a half-baked burst mage with some crowd control. Then someone got the bright idea of using Aftershock on her and suddenly bam she's op. I'll say it before and I'll say it again. It's not the champions abusing Aftershock, it's the rune itself.
Agreed, Aftershock is pretty toxic for the game IMO. At lower elos, so the vast vast majority of players, no one knows when it's coming. "Surprise" walls of stats are never healthy for a game, it's a powerful mechanic that people just don't expect. It needs to be removed. Even at higher Elos than average (I'm in Plat 3 ATM) people absolutely hate Aftershock, it's not fun to use, it's super annoying to fight. My post you're responding to is so old though that they've nerfed Lux since then and added damage to her skills so support Lux is worthless now. Mid Lux is also weaker because the shield was absolutely decimated, but with the extra damage added to her kit mid Lux is still viable in solo queue. 48% win rate so far this patch as support, 50% as mid: https://u.gg/lol/champions/lux/build?role=middle I think she kind of sucks mid for how squishy she is and how easily she can be 100-0'd now.
: I honestly still believe that her ad rations are a little too high and maybe her base damages are also a part of the problem. the items and runes, you will ultimately damage bruisers all together because of bad apple. I love riven but i hate that how everyone is treating her as such an op monster,=.
It's not everyone, the hatred for Riven is pretty NA focused. Her ban rates and pick rates are a fraction everywhere else. And as a mid laner, when I see a Riven I know my odds of winning just went up. According to u.gg there isn't even a single patch on record where her win rate hit 52% at Plat+ where it's higher win rates than lower ranks.
: the state of riven
Where are these stats from? I'm Plat 3 mid right now and I'd lose to Rick Fox top lane as Riven, I'm trying my hardest to learn her and I don't care what anyone says she's an ultra high skill cap champ. **U.gg says 51.7% globally this patch, lolalytics says 51.67% global.** Her numbers fell hard after the nerf that just happened so I don't know what you're referring to here? I'm definitely more concerned about the state of Kled, Renekton, Fizz, etc. Riven doesn't scare me.
: I just tried 2 things in the pratice tool, which were annie never losing passive and electrocute not working and both weren't true, unless they already fixed it
Electrocute wasn't working on some champs but seemed to be working Zed because he had a 52% win rate with it anyway, or he's so OP that without a keystone he still wins over half the time. And Annie was holding over a 60% win rate so I assume that must have been true as well. Riot don't and never have given a single fuck about balance, or game quality, they're allocated to whatever their profit team and their algorithms deem most profitable. All by the orders of their Chinese overlords at TenCent. Right now China deems TFT most profitable, so you can forget about the rest of LoL functioning until that shitshow blows over.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QhGE7nMb,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T13:45:23.322+0000) > > No offense dude, but you're a Silver Nami main. You're in a league where pics don't particularly matter and you have a heavily biased view just on being a Nami main alone. > > These nerfs absolutely destroy mid Lux. Believe me, the problem is how much shielding she can give her team, and worse than that, aftershock keeping her alive in a lane where she should be 1 shot. Uh, I'm not a nami main. I play morg and nami in ranked when I get filled support which is a lot. My last 12 games are on illaoi lol. Check op.gg next time
Your main is what you play most. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Minimac2000 Nami is still your most played.
EATARI (NA)
: Classic rank shaming. But no, her kit works great as an ADC. You proc lethal tempo with Q, then hit E 1.5 seconds later and you shred the target. You can run On-hit for a more consistent power scaling or crit for a better late game. Ult is also an amazing repositioning tool during team fights. Best part is that even if you fall behind, the charm keeps you relevant until you catch back up. Only ability that isn’t very useful is W, but that just frees you up to max E earlier. I still haven’t optimized Ahri ADC, and she can be pretty weak early due to running oom if you aren’t careful, but overall it’s a pretty good pick. I’d recommend it if you want to try something new.
What rank shaming? You straight up do NOT play her in ranked. How can you have an opinion on something if you don't have experience with it? Normals are random, extremely random. Ranked, for all its flaws, allows for more consistent competition. There's a reason why I play only ranked so long as I'm not ill or injured. It's not because it's fantastic, it's because it's more consistent and allows a better view of what's what. If you looked through my seasonal history, Ahri has been my most played for 5 years now.
: I don't understand how that would cause people to quit league. Aram and twisted treeline are pretty quick compared with summoners rift as well. Are you sure people aren't quitting because of either the toxicity of the community or the lack of other things to do in league?
I'm not sure about anything behind it aside from how it made me feel and what Riot's official statement was. It made the game feel dull to me for a while so I quit for a while, but I returned as I play ranked, I'm competitive. Riot stated people quit permanently because of it, whether that's completely true or if it was due to other reasons, who knows. But they're sure enough of it that they refuse to bring back classic Urf mode.
EATARI (NA)
: This change improves my Ahri ADC matchup with Lucian ADC. Good change in my books.
They should be adding that mechanic back without touching the duration of 5 seconds which is already nerfed. And how many people pick Ahri as ADC? Even if it was an ADC buff, that's a pretty selfish stand to have. I hate to break this to you, but there is nothing in Ahri's kit that inherently makes her any good as an ADC. You don't even play her in ranked: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=EATARI+ I do: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=neo+cyrus
: Gee maybe post it in the EUW boards.
Does anyone at Riot even read the EUW boards?
Milieu (NA)
: I'm so in love with the old/new Ahri E godbless this balancing team <3
Old Ahri E had a 6 second window for a damage amp that was 1.2x1.2 with DFG for 44% increased damage. This one will be 20% for 3 seconds. It's a nerf. A really big nerf to those who wanted to space out their skills properly and not jut shit them out in the 3 second window.
: You are mistaken, lux is the problem
No offense dude, but you're a Silver Nami main. You're in a league where pics don't particularly matter and you have a heavily biased view just on being a Nami main alone. These nerfs absolutely destroy mid Lux. Believe me, the problem is how much shielding she can give her team, and worse than that, aftershock keeping her alive in a lane where she should be 1 shot.
: the lux nerfs.
I'm okay with the shield nerf because it hits support Lux but I agree that aftershock is the main problem. This is going to kill mid Lux.
FireKingGR (EUNE)
: BRING URF BACK PLEASE!
Riot oddly enough already admit why they removed Urf. I was surprised they actually came clean. Urf made people realize how slow paced League is, they'd spam a lot of games, get burned out, then quit often permanently as opposed to later returning. Due to the amount of permanent quits, they decided to never bring classic Urf back.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 9.14 changes according to Riot Repertoir (Blitzcrank, Leona, Akali, Lux, Tahm kench)
Hilarious how many think this is a buff to Ahri. Yeah it's a buff to the bad players who don't know how to time their abilities to get more than 1 flat rotation off during 5 seconds. As if it wasn't bad enough that it was nerfed (upon the "revert") to 5 seconds to prevent 2 full rotations from ever being possible under any circumstances. 3 seconds is so low that you can't even space out your abilities for optimum team fighting, you just have to shit them out back to back or you won't fit them into 3 seconds. This is a straight up nerf to any good player. I don't know what I expected considering there literally isn't a single Riot balance team member who plays mid above Silver Elo, despite their fake article pretending otherwise by claiming playtesters (which they ignore) as part of their team. And to be perfectly clear, most those abilities you people are thinking of will NOT be interrupted by this "new"/old charm, as they were always coded as unstoppable. They go straight through it anyway, and always had aside from the rare patch where it was "bugged" (working as it should have been). "She's just not good" - Every pro player I've asked about Ahri. It's mind boggling that Repetoir thinks she needs to be nerfed further.
: A simple fix for riven
The issue with that is that is that it'd by bypassing the shield, as in it'd be more damage than they'd take WITHOUT the passive. It'd make the shield act as if it's not there. A better fix would be to remove deceptive and problematic items like that. And I say that without bias, I said for years that DFG needed to be removed despite it be a core item on everything I played.
Prandine (NA)
: To quote [Umbral Regent]( https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bIQEEAVN-perma-bans?comment=0000): >If you got your main account permanently banned, the only way you can prove your reform is to not get any further accounts banned. >Riot isn't going to give you infinite chances, they have to put their foot down somewhere - and that somewhere happens to be after the 14-day ban. If you can't be bothered to listen to three separate warnings _at the very least_, then, why should your main account be given a fourth try? You've already proven three separate times that you don't care about the rules. >My opinion is that if you're worth getting your account back, you wouldn't have gotten it banned in the first place.
Then you have to remember a lot of players are very young, with short tempers. That can change. I would give him one more try or make him do the "level this account without being toxic" challenge. After being hit with this, he doesn't seem to be the kind that'll be as bad as before.
: Mid lane bullies
Syndra used to be until they nerfed her until oblivion. Her Q on a minion does less damage than an auto. I'm not sure what should be done with her, she's a problematic design. Yasuo and Zed are probably the two biggest lane bullies mid right now.
: delete nasus pls
He's honestly years overdue for a full rework. An infinite scaling hyper carry that you can't run away from that's a siege boss and literally 1 shots was NEVER a good idea.
Meddler (NA)
: Concluded they weren't needed, especially with changes to other mid laners.
Thank god. Orianna is one of the most infuriating mid laners to do anything against when in the hands of an experienced player. Even if they're trash for the Elo, if they're good at Ori, they just waveclear and stay safe until late game where 1 good ult wins the game.
Rustypug (NA)
: bronze is such a shitshow been trying to claw out for weeks luckily im up for promotion with 33 wins and 22 loses atleast silver will be a little bit better
It gets dumber. In Gold and Plat they actually think they know what they're doing so they'll whine even more. Relative to what you find reasonable, people in your elo, whatever elo it is, will always be dipshits. It never ends. I've never been lower than Silver from placements, that's the best because it's hilarious. High Gold/Low Plat is the worst because they're still mentally handicapped monkeys but think they're actually good as I explained. I've never felt as powerless as I have this season, feels like the entire thing is a roll of the dice. How many rage quits and people running it down in a row can you take before you believe it's rigged?
: Need Help with a New Name
Draven and Vayne? Easy, combine them in some way. - Dravyne/Dravayne - Drayne - Vayven Sounds stupid, so it should work as a LoL name. And a serious set of tips: 1 - Work on looking at the mini map, don't tell me you do, you don't. 2 - Focus every game on CS, everyone is bad at this, they're bad at it in gold, they're bad at it in plat. People fail to realize what massive amounts of power they lose in this game by missing CS or not being in the right place at the right time to pick it up. Or being there to pick it up at the wrong time while their team gets slaughtered. Work. On. CS. And perhaps as a support you're used to making plays or engaging, trust me, as an ADC play like a pussy. Always make sure there's a meat shield in front of you unless you're 100% sure it's safe to go in.
: Should have given a small nerf to rageblade/botrk and a small buff to nashor's tooth to encourage a shift to AP on-hit while simultaneously weakening Vayne. If on-hit Neeko was OP, and even shoutcasters called her a clone of Vayne, then isn't Vayne too strong too?
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YApL76Ei,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T13:51:34.873+0000) > > Should have given a small nerf to rageblade/botrk and a small buff to nashor's tooth to encourage a shift to AP on-hit while simultaneously weakening Vayne. > > If on-hit Neeko was OP, and even shoutcasters called her a clone of Vayne, then isn't Vayne too strong too? The problem with nerfing Rageblade is that it would nerf Kai'Sa and it's extremely expensive as it is for what it gives. Then again I'd be alright with outright removing it. It seems only problematic champions ever use it.
: Again, it's possible we should nerf Riven. It's also possible we incorrectly nerfed Singed and should still not nerf Riven.
Please don't give in to mob mentality. Every time Riven has ever risen to a 50%+ win rate she's been nerfed and left to rot, never buffed back. I can say that without bias, look at my stats, I'm a mid Ahri main, pretty much every season. I just legitimately don't believe Riven is too strong or that the win rate of 53% means much. I'm far more bothered by champions that break the game's rules such as Yasuo.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: If ban rate can be correlated to frustration, Fizz having an extremely low ban rate means he can get buffed right? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
The only reason I don't ban Fizz every game is because I'm the mid laner, so instead I ban something my teammates would have an issue with instead. Such as the 56-60% win rate ADC Neeko before it was hotfix nerfed heavily. If I did a selfish ban every game, it'd be Fizz every time.
Barcid (NA)
: Riven now still sits at a 56% winrate with a 60% on her mains
What source are we looking at? The worldwide lolalytics Plat+ stats show 53% to me.
: Remove Spear of Shojin and Rageblade.
As some who both loves and hates Riven/Jax/Vayne/Kai'Sa, I agree completely that those items need to be removed. Balancing is a nightmare as long those items exist.
: As an Ahri main, I'm so sad
The only thing Riot/TenCent China understand is money. So tell them in the language of money, NO! ... That means don't buy it. I'm an Ahri main as well, been playing her since her release in Dec 2011, and even if I was filthy rich I wouldn't buy it. There's NO WAY I'm fueling their BS malicious targeting of hardcore fans. SMD TenCent.
Kumori86 (NA)
: Screw your honor
As far as I know a single report pretty much wipes out all the honour you've gathered towards the next tiny step. That's why for most people it never goes up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-03T19:18:51.505+0000) > > "You should have gone to the Baron pit" is often written as "You should of gone to the Baron pit." Oh. So they're mistaking "should've" for "Should of". Meh. There are worse crimes. Like the constant confusion between "affect" and "effect". Tbh it should be a capital crime.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T19:19:50.530+0000) > > Oh. So they're mistaking "should've" for "Should of". Meh. There are worse crimes. Like the constant confusion between "affect" and "effect". Tbh it should be a capital crime. Affect and effect are a lot easier to confuse than a contraction for a completely different word. I'd bet most people don't know the difference between a/effect. Hell, most people don't know the difference between then/than.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cyrus da Vinci,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=0024000a,timestamp=2018-10-03T23:45:57.839+0000) > > Support replied to me denying a refunding linking to the page we all already saw which is the false advertisement. Your support staff are retarded denying a chump change refund to a whale. > > "This information was available from day 1" with a screenshot was the excuse. I circled parts of that screenshot and sent it back to him: > https://p6.zdusercontent.com/attachment/43400/TyilsEDeFEUds0d0RHyqW7ui5?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..nvrZFQmw_WKC3EzVpjV2Tw.ECevHm4IDr23jxOwlkruj6p8fpJ7Cg1_ea4_lKVUsCBrqBK8Mg9ryT0BWrzEbOi2J4gE0k2jxu1FtLbyiouUej-EvylJTkzN3721mUveGpMVZ-WIqPIGqXDpXpZvgZ0eJxUXrcDpafwqVPBJDTPD4yk1nZD0Zb54O-Q55Kfwt9MbvjcKZMalN3YuVQeinxoCNXMnsP9kY-dWKVVRPT7iQygI8sArnxRYLlN1u9UER5uP78FY5AZU8vaDPWjGOSkcdphmZtz1yhsIv2kHUzOImpORKKm_Wy79SQJ-TswXiIA.H8aOIPC5IEjoVg7jmI3sZQ You need to upload it as a screenshot, we can't see your personal files in support tickets. ...so you attempted a refund and they denied it? Meaning we're not getting refunds even if the Rioter told us just to ask? I'd love an update on this. Hope that wasn't just thrown out there to temporarly calm people down.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=0024000a0000,timestamp=2018-10-04T00:03:58.903+0000) > > You need to upload it as a screenshot, we can't see your personal files in support tickets. > > ...so you attempted a refund and they denied it? Meaning we're not getting refunds even if the Rioter told us just to ask? > > I'd love an update on this. Hope that wasn't just thrown out there to temporarly calm people down. I'm in a live chat with the same guy now, he's going on bullshit technicalities claiming that Odyssey isn't a rotating game mode despite that fact that Riot repeatedly called it such. He says there is no superior to transfer me to. Edit: After much arguing they're giving me 2 options: 1 - partial refund on the world's pass, or 2 - Full refund minus anything gained from the ticket, in my case meaning refunding the $50 USD RP I bought. Finally. Edit 2: the partial refund is 650 RP, I was told half so I thought it's 825, but apparently they meant just the "pass" part of the pass since it's a bundle. Whatever. At this point I just feel like I wasted way too much time regardless of the outcome. Honestly, after this experience, I seriously doubt I'll be buying RP again for an extremely long time. Long enough enough that I forget about this experience. If I don't forget, I probably won't be buying RP again.
: Reposting what I posted elsewhere: So let me try to clear up some confusion. Day 1 when this event launched, Odyssey and Co-Op vs AI games did NOT give tokens. This was always the intent. The point of the event is PVP games to celebrate worlds. A few days into the event, we noticed our mission service load was too high, and needed to make some tech changes to make sure it didn't crash. That change included what is now live, which is that you get two separate pips instead of one for S's and A's. (You used to get a pip saying "You got an S, here's 14 tokens", now you get two pips; "You got an S here's 8 tokens, and you won a game here's 6 tokens". We did NOT nerf token output. When we did this, a bug was let through that allowed Co-Op vs AI and Odyssey to start giving tokens. As mentioned, this was NOT intended, so we quickly fixed that bug. We did not take away tokens from people who used these methods (that would be unfair). But again, was never the intention. "But why does the article say RGM's?" We were debating launching an RGM like One for All during the Halloween part of this event, and if we did, wanted to be clear that tokens would count for those. However we won't be launching an RGM. Likely the correct move would be to remove RGM from the article. Now if you are someone who saw the gains from Co-Op vs AI/Odyssey, bought the pass thinking you were going to get a bunch of cool stuff easily, then we removed it and now you feel cheated...please submit a ticket by October 5th and we'll likely refund it. Again, no intention to deceive here. I hope this clarifies what happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-10-03T16:14:05.829+0000) > > Now if you are someone who saw the gains from Co-Op vs AI/Odyssey, bought the pass thinking you were going to get a bunch of cool stuff easily, then we removed it and now you feel cheated...please submit a ticket by October 5th and we'll likely refund it. Again, no intention to deceive here. > > I hope this clarifies what happened. Support replied to me denying a refunding linking to the page we all already saw which is the false advertisement. Your support staff are retarded denying a chump change refund to a whale. "This information was available from day 1" with a screenshot was the excuse. I circled parts of that screenshot and sent it back to him: https://p6.zdusercontent.com/attachment/43400/TyilsEDeFEUds0d0RHyqW7ui5?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..nvrZFQmw_WKC3EzVpjV2Tw.ECevHm4IDr23jxOwlkruj6p8fpJ7Cg1_ea4_lKVUsCBrqBK8Mg9ryT0BWrzEbOi2J4gE0k2jxu1FtLbyiouUej-EvylJTkzN3721mUveGpMVZ-WIqPIGqXDpXpZvgZ0eJxUXrcDpafwqVPBJDTPD4yk1nZD0Zb54O-Q55Kfwt9MbvjcKZMalN3YuVQeinxoCNXMnsP9kY-dWKVVRPT7iQygI8sArnxRYLlN1u9UER5uP78FY5AZU8vaDPWjGOSkcdphmZtz1yhsIv2kHUzOImpORKKm_Wy79SQJ-TswXiIA.H8aOIPC5IEjoVg7jmI3sZQ
Strigina (EUNE)
: What do you mean "nerf"? Wasn't the table with rewards always looking like this? https://i.imgur.com/8PEyh40.png So since you don't receive any grade in AI games or Odyssey, you shouldn't receive tokens either, they are closely tied to the grade. If you received them before then it was a bug and be happy you were able to get some free stuff for few days.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-10-03T13:19:50.615+0000) > > What do you mean "nerf"? Wasn't the table with rewards always looking like this? > https://i.imgur.com/8PEyh40.png > > So since you don't receive any grade in AI games or Odyssey, you shouldn't receive tokens either, they are closely tied to the grade. If you received them before then it was a bug and be happy you were able to get some free stuff for few days. Why'd you cut out the side of that screenshot that states rotating game mode gets 3 per win? Are you a Riot employee? Be happy to get less than what you paid for in a very directly stated advertisement? Get lost.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001b0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T13:25:58.032+0000) > > Maybe that's because there is no grade in Odyssey too? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > > Just a thought but they probably mention rotating game mode in case one with grade shows up after odyssey I'm assuming Odyssey could also be abused by surrendering as soon as you join. Having any number of tokens given for a loss would be stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Jon 678910,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T13:31:12.373+0000) > > I'm assuming Odyssey could also be abused by surrendering as soon as you join. Having any number of tokens given for a loss would be stupid. That would only give 1 point, the loading times alone would make it impossible to abuse. They could set it to give 0 for a surrender anyway. Regardless, they should remove the the surrender option from Odyssey unless someone is AFK.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cyrus da Vinci,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:09:24.944+0000) > > Abuse? They outright stated what it gives in a chart and some people only play bot games. That's not abuse, that's plain usage of what was purchased. > > That's like saying it's abuse to use a paid-for membership card from a store every day because a store doesn't expect you to be there every day despite explicitly advertising "use this every day". Don't advertise it and take our money then, fucking assholes. > > And I don't know if you know this, but the main prize they're selling it for costs 2500 points, now it's basically impossible to get without paying more cash. I assumed it was an oversight. If they specifically addressed bot games then I wouldn't care. Also, are you seriously gonna pretend that the people who have the worlds pass are playing bot games because they always do? Sure, there's a portion of players who will do it, but the people who were grinding tokens chose to do bot games because of the efficiency. At the end of the day, the world's pass was meant to be for a subset of people that would be willing to grind or fork up money for it. It's not impossible to get by any means, especially if you play regularly and save up for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T12:17:30.487+0000) > > you know that every rotating game mode, even when they are pve like invasion or odyssey , are considered PvP because of were the are put in the client. (to much of a burden to change it to go in coop vs is page) > > i mean in teh client PvP page you have summoner rift, twisted treeline, aram and RGM, Coop vs ia are in, well, coop vs ia. > Coop vs ia is by no mean something considered by the game as a pvp mode Well it's giving 0 for rotating game mode regardless of what it's classified as, going directly against Riot's advertisement. Which is illegal as hell. > [{quoted}](name=Jon 678910,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T12:14:38.338+0000) > > I assumed it was an oversight. If they specifically addressed bot games then I wouldn't care. > > Also, are you seriously gonna pretend that the people who have the worlds pass are playing bot games because they always do? Sure, there's a portion of players who will do it, but the people who were grinding tokens chose to do bot games because of the efficiency. > > At the end of the day, the world's pass was meant to be for a subset of people that would be willing to grind or fork up money for it. It's not impossible to get by any means, especially if you play regularly and save up for it. Alright it's pretty clear you're not worth talking to since you're either a Riot employee or insane. I think I'll use the block option for the first time ever.
Flemman (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cyrus da Vinci,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:31:03.971+0000) > > No, they explicitly stated you DO get points for bot games and the specific amount for Rotating Game Mode is even listed in the chart. > > I'll never understand those who defend giant corporations even if they're explicitly and undeniably wrong. since when bot game are rotating game mode?
> [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:34:38.116+0000) > > since when bot game are rotating game mode? Since any Rotating Game Mode that's not PVP including the current one. What kind of question is that and what are you on?
Flemman (EUW)
: are you really complaining about riot removing a bug? I mean, the table is based on grade and you don't earn grade in the first place in bot game so it's kinda implied that it's for PvP only. (like 99% of the other world mission) So, you being able to gain token in coop vs ia game was merely a bug that just got fixed (just like how poeple were able to unlock championship kah'zix with hextech crafting at the start of the event) Just be glad you were among those who were able to benefit from it a bit
> [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:24:40.853+0000) > > are you really complaining about riot removing a bug? > I mean, the table is based on grade and you don't earn grade in the first place in bot game so it's kinda implied that it's for PvP only. (like 99% of the other world mission) > > So, you being able to gain token in coop vs ia game was merely a bug that just got fixed (just like how poeple were able to unlock championship kah'zix with hextech crafting at the start of the event) > Just be glad you were among those who were able to benefit from it a bit No, they explicitly stated you DO get points for bot games and the specific amount for Rotating Game Mode is even listed in the chart. I'll never understand those who defend giant corporations even if they're explicitly and undeniably wrong.
: While it should be mandatory for riot to update their table, I think removing the token gain from bot games is good. The big issue is that the world's pass came in a bundle and is non refundable. I have little sympathy for the people who were abusing bot games, but refunding it (as well as all the tokens gained from it), should've been an option.
> [{quoted}](name=Jon 678910,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:05:51.795+0000) > > While it should be mandatory for riot to update their table, I think removing the token gain from bot games is good. > > The big issue is that the world's pass came in a bundle and is non refundable. I have little sympathy for the people who were abusing bot games, but refunding it (as well as all the tokens gained from it), should've been an option. Abuse? They outright stated what it gives in a chart and some people only play bot games. That's not abuse, that's plain usage of what was purchased. That's like saying it's abuse to use a paid-for membership card from a store every day because a store doesn't expect you to be there every day despite explicitly advertising "use this every day". Don't advertise it and take our money then, fucking assholes. And I don't know if you know this, but the main prize they're selling it for costs 2500 points, now it's basically impossible to get without paying more cash.
: This is false info, you do get all the promised tokens it is just split up as 2 rewards now. .-. weird but you do get em all
> [{quoted}](name=KÎŢŢΥKÂŢKÂŢÂRÎÑÂ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=euOAKhvv,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-10-03T09:25:30.570+0000) > > This is false info, you do get all the promised tokens it is just split up as 2 rewards now. .-. weird but you do get em all No, it's been outright removed from bot games. 0 points. That includes the Rotating Game Mode, it also gives 0 points now. Even now they're selling the pass listed as giving points per win for those modes.
: WOW Rito did you just stealth NERF Worlds 2018 Pass token grind?
When I saw your post I thought they lowered it or something, no they outright removed it. What the fuck? That's outright false advertisement and super illegal everywhere. Just lowering the amount form the original announcement would have been illegal. Everyone who bought the pass should send in a ticket telling them to refund us. Mother fuckers think they can just advertise something, then take it back after taking our money. No. Fuck you Riot you pieces of shit. Already sent in a ticket: The world's pass was explicitly sold as giving points per win, I bought $50 USD RP (7200) and bought the pass for that. Now it's been stealth nerfed and gives absolutely none, zero, per win. That's a bait and switch, illegal as fuck everywhere that has any laws. In every Canadian province, in every US state, in every EU member country. Unless it was a "mistake", and the scam will be reversed immediately, give me money back. I want a refund for the pass then the entire $50 USD RP purchase refunded. Riot are trying really hard to be sued these days.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cyrus da Vinci,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=80UTzF8O,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-08-26T10:27:16.810+0000) > > Yet you think it's fair for people to have to suffer through that bullshit? NO ONE except the players of those diseases ever want a Yasuo on EITHER team. There's a reason why they're banned all the time even with only 10 overlapping bans resulting in actually 5; they're cancer. > > There's over 140 champions, giving 20 bans resulting in over 120 options is still plenty. Cancer players will just have to piss off and go down the list to less cancerous champions. i dont know how else to say than you wouldnt like it if your favorite champ was banned and if you say you wont care youre lying
My favourite champ and main is flavour of the month, it's banned sometimes now or taken away... up from never before. What do I do? Play something else.
: i love getting one shot by soraka too
Ever been auto attacked twice by a Taric for 400 damage at the start of the game? The numbers actually don't make sense. Riot linguine at its finest.
: You mean the community/Boards isn’t already filled with 10 year olds circlejerking the same opinion of the week and getting unreasonably upset over a free game?
: in theory its a good idea but then people who actually play like {{champion:157}} or {{champion:238}} will almost NEVER be able to play the champs they like and thats not fair
Yet you think it's fair for people to have to suffer through that bullshit? NO ONE except the players of those diseases ever want a Yasuo on EITHER team. There's a reason why they're banned all the time even with only 10 overlapping bans resulting in actually 5; they're cancer. There's over 140 champions, giving 20 bans resulting in over 120 options is still plenty. Cancer players will just have to piss off and go down the list to less cancerous champions.
: When will lane turrets start protecting my ass?
All your ass are belong to tower diving tanks which will 1 shot you. And assassins.
Rαy (EUW)
: Fizz is still too strong
He didn't need any buff. In fact he was so disgusting he was still often banned. The insane buffs should have been entirely reverted. He's 100% pick ban in all my games.
: Hello. There was no change implemented or intended. If you got less than 810, reach out to support and we'll follow up. If there is a bug we'd love to find it.
I thought it was Riot just being Riot? I've gotten less than 810 MANY times. I wish I had it recorded, but I do remember one. I got 740 total at lvl 84.
: this is why i stopped playing ranked... w/e team gets one of them autoloses and there really isnt anything u can do about it
LOL, add me if you want, we can go over some basics to help you improve when I get time.
Show more

Neo Cyrus

Level 189 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion