Wuks (NA)
: For YOUR eyes only owo
Um.... hi Wuks? I don't think I've met you before but thanks I guess? It's a pain in the ass to deal with a lot of the bs that Riot shoots out but ya know. I'm gonna try
: The Champions, again.
Then I would probably suggest learning Skarner if you want to be out of meta. Skarner is tough to learn and has never really been in the meta. His payoff for getting good at him is pretty good too, if you can master his ultimate timing and positioning you're golden
: The Champions, again.
If you want another champ to play rather than those 4, I would suggest that you start playing Diana. She's fun as shit and fairly easy to get used to
: The Champions, again.
Out of those 4, the most fun is Shaco. If you want a champ that's still in the meta and is really good right now, play Shyvana. If you want to be annoying, play Kassadin. Karthus is obsolete, do not play him. He's too easily countered right now.
: Yea, I think they switched his drug of choice from weed to crack.
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rJ5ougo4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-14T17:16:49.175+0000) > > Yea, I think they switched his drug of choice from weed to crack. I would have to agree lmao
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-13T23:19:21.937+0000) > > Your name suits you, laugh at your own ignorance somewhere else though, thanks :) Dude you've been hardstuck bronze for over 3 seasons, the only champion you listed I would even give some credit would be Yasuo (that he's cancer) but he's really weak right now, which is why they are buffing him.
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T17:06:31.757+0000) > > Dude you've been hardstuck bronze for over 3 seasons, the only champion you listed I would even give some credit would be Yasuo (that he's cancer) but he's really weak right now, which is why they are buffing him. Problem is I've been to Silver before as well, I just can't keep it. I do the best I can with supp or mid and end up back where I started, Bronze __. It's aggravating. I've had so many games where I hard carry the team like no tomorrow as Lux, or even as supp Morg and we still lose. If Riot could fix matchmaking as well, things would be soooooo much easier.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-13T02:24:39.833+0000) > > To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. Whatever the pros want to happen will happen just because "I can't beat this specific champion" rather than every other player in the game asking "Yo, can we like... nerf this champ right here because he/she actually needs it? Or buff this champ because he/she is too weak right now?" > > Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. > > Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. > > Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. > > Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all. Damn dude Yasuo sure is very strong with that 46% winrate lul https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo Yeah he sucks to fight and is cancer, I get it, but don't say hes good when there are stats to prove he isn't What it sounds like is that you don't know how to fight these champs. I agree Riot shouldn't balance just around pros, but if they balanced around players like you, Yi would be garage, all assassins would be unplayable, and champions like Braum that require better team coordination to work would be buffed and become op in high elo
> [{quoted}](name=Xx420n0sc0p3sxX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T14:16:57.613+0000) > > Damn dude Yasuo sure is very strong with that 46% winrate lul > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo > > Yeah he sucks to fight and is cancer, I get it, but don't say hes good when there are stats to prove he isn't > > What it sounds like is that you don't know how to fight these champs. I agree Riot shouldn't balance just around pros, but if they balanced around players like you, Yi would be garage, all assassins would be unplayable, and champions like Braum that require better team coordination to work would be buffed and become op in high elo I can fight Yasuo with some champions like Lux, Ahri, Zed or Annie in mid depending on the player. For top lane, I always play Fiora into Yasuo and win lane against him 99% of the time because Fiora is awesome and completely counters him. Illaoi becomes indestructible once she hits 6 cause her healing is stupid. I know that Executioner's Calling helps reduce her healing, but it doesn't reduce her damage. I typically don't play tanks top other than Poppy when I feel like it. Ekko players are typically predictable in lower elo so I can usually play Ezreal or Lux into it and win. However, smurfs are a thing and they usually move around in a way that I'm not used to since I've never been above Gold. Fizz's ult does so much for him and where I'm concerned, every time I've side-stepped and dodged it, for some reason it still latches on and gets me killed. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what but I know I've dodged it. I have to add in that win-rate percentage actually makes no difference in lower elo. Once you start getting to Plat or Diamond, then it matters. Gold and down it really doesn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-13T02:24:39.833+0000) > > To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. O boy can't wait to see your examples > > Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. > > Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. > > Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. > > Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all. AHAHAHA
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-12-13T14:28:02.514+0000) > > O boy can't wait to see your examples > > AHAHAHA Your name suits you, laugh at your own ignorance somewhere else though, thanks :)
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-13T02:24:39.833+0000) > > To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. Whatever the pros want to happen will happen just because "I can't beat this specific champion" rather than every other player in the game asking "Yo, can we like... nerf this champ right here because he/she actually needs it? Or buff this champ because he/she is too weak right now?" > > Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. If she lost her heal, she'd be utterly useless. She has nothing else going for her apart from a slow from her E. She can only 1v5 if the enemy is stupod enough to engage on her after she has ulted. You know it only costs 800 gold to prevent her healing? All juggernauts have some form of sustain (Garen's passive, Darius' Q, Mordekaiser's W etc.) > > Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. Yasuo is meant to be getting an ability rework in the future to be less frustrating to face. When that's going to happen is anyone's guess. > > Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. While Fizz's kit is BS in some regards, he isn't overperforming and isn't overly strong. There's no point in nerfing an already okay-ish champion. > > Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all. Ekko literally goes back four seconds in time. Logically the damage done to him would also be reversed. It's not like Ekko's ult location is invisible. His ult deals damage because aside from his passive, he'd have two damaging spells.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2017-12-13T14:31:19.421+0000) > > If she lost her heal, she'd be utterly useless. She has nothing else going for her apart from a slow from her E. She can only 1v5 if the enemy is stupod enough to engage on her after she has ulted. > > You know it only costs 800 gold to prevent her healing? All juggernauts have some form of sustain (Garen's passive, Darius' Q, Mordekaiser's W etc.) > > Yasuo is meant to be getting an ability rework in the future to be less frustrating to face. When that's going to happen is anyone's guess. > > While Fizz's kit is BS in some regards, he isn't overperforming and isn't overly strong. There's no point in nerfing an already okay-ish champion. > > Ekko literally goes back four seconds in time. Logically the damage done to him would also be reversed. It's not like Ekko's ult location is invisible. His ult deals damage because aside from his passive, he'd have two damaging spells. Ekko has 2 damage dealing spells already. His Q is a slower version of Ahri's and applies two stacks of his passive if both parts land. His E gives him either an escape or a great engaging spell that makes his next aa deal a bunch of damage. So my point still stands, Ekko should have one of the two things his ult does removed. Honestly, the damage being nerfed (at the least) or removed would be best because going back in time to heal the damage that was dealt to you makes far more sense.
: Its mostly the fact that everyone deals too much damage and towers are shit. That leads to extreme snowballing, quick games due to towers falling easily, there is no place to hide either because everyone can tank at least 7 tower shots early on so if you died once you won't come back without help. ADC are destroying everyone with retarded crits, tanks have enough damage to destroy people in 1 rotation but they don't feel tanky at all, actually they die in 2-3 seconds unless they have some form of extreme damage reduction or armor/mr boost like Ornn, Malph, Mao, Seju or Rammus, other tanks are just useless because they can't tank for shit, juggernauts are also shit because they get 1 shot, bruisers don't have a rune right now so they are trash, assassins are destroying people both AP ones with their retarded burst and AD ones with broken Duskblade, Duskblade overall just allows you to 1 shot people early on with any AD champion in the game pretty much, due to low MR mages now also 1 shot whether they are poke or burst mages, fucking teamfights involve 0 tactics because they are over in 3 seconds. Its all very very retarded and if damage isn't lowered by at least 25% soon, the game will go to shit.
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-13T00:35:36.086+0000) > > Its mostly the fact that everyone deals too much damage and towers are shit. That leads to extreme snowballing, quick games due to towers falling easily, there is no place to hide either because everyone can tank at least 7 tower shots early on so if you died once you won't come back without help. ADC are destroying everyone with retarded crits, tanks have enough damage to destroy people in 1 rotation but they don't feel tanky at all, actually they die in 2-3 seconds unless they have some form of extreme damage reduction or armor/mr boost like Ornn, Malph, Mao, Seju or Rammus, other tanks are just useless because they can't tank for shit, juggernauts are also shit because they get 1 shot, bruisers don't have a rune right now so they are trash, assassins are destroying people both AP ones with their retarded burst and AD ones with broken Duskblade, Duskblade overall just allows you to 1 shot people early on with any AD champion in the game pretty much, due to low MR mages now also 1 shot whether they are poke or burst mages, fucking teamfights involve 0 tactics because they are over in 3 seconds. Its all very very retarded and if damage isn't lowered by at least 25% soon, the game will go to shit. To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. Whatever the pros want to happen will happen just because "I can't beat this specific champion" rather than every other player in the game asking "Yo, can we like... nerf this champ right here because he/she actually needs it? Or buff this champ because he/she is too weak right now?" Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all.
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-12T21:50:32.537+0000) > >I don't see how they came to this at all https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Au_xkkN-H9Q/WaRrFEj0pcI/AAAAAAAAs9o/nYCnhk6EPaoQuNAg8tB4QJ_SplDECNpjwCLcBGAs/s1600/35552b8e457a3c83.jpg https://puu.sh/yF7eC.png https://puu.sh/yF7fd.png https://puu.sh/yF7gc.png https://puu.sh/yF7fI.png Needs more buffs tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-12T21:57:33.530+0000) > > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Au_xkkN-H9Q/WaRrFEj0pcI/AAAAAAAAs9o/nYCnhk6EPaoQuNAg8tB4QJ_SplDECNpjwCLcBGAs/s1600/35552b8e457a3c83.jpg > https://puu.sh/yF7eC.png > https://puu.sh/yF7fd.png > https://puu.sh/yF7gc.png > https://puu.sh/yF7fI.png > > Needs more buffs tbh. No idea whether you're kidding or not, but no, it legit does not need more buffs. Ornn needs a huge nerf to that ability.
: Something is wrong, League does not feel like League anymore, we can all feel it...
I agree with your argument on tanks. They are WAY out of control. Definition of a tank: A very bulky character that soaks up damage for the party/team while dealing little to no DPS or damage with some crowd control in order to be aggro'd by the boss/enemy team. LoL's definition of a tank: Super bulky and deals the most damage in the game for no reason, also has a ton of crowd control effects. I don't see how they came to this at all
Kythers (NA)
: Similar to Dota's low priority queue?
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9E8tpBA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-12T21:31:45.791+0000) > > Similar to Dota's low priority queue? No, nothing like that. Instead of having a low priority queue (which we also have) this is an entire ranked division strictly for these players. Low priority queue would probably still be in effect only for people who have left game once or twice on purpose rather than by accident
Rioter Comments
: She wouldn't be firing two rainbows that go in each horizontal direction, the wand would stop horizontally and the rainbows would fire from each end of the wand in the direction she fired her ult. I'm not sure what "GPU-intensive" means And looking back, yeah the Mirage would just be there, nothing to make them walk towards it, that would be unfair
Sorry that it took so long to reply, I don't log onto the forums at all and I was like... 15 when I thought of this idea, you can't blame me for not expressing it correctly XD
: W would be needlessly GPU-intensive. E should NOT have any mechanical changes. R should also not have any mechanical changes. Skins are cosmetic only. They do not, and should never, include any mechanics.
She wouldn't be firing two rainbows that go in each horizontal direction, the wand would stop horizontally and the rainbows would fire from each end of the wand in the direction she fired her ult. I'm not sure what "GPU-intensive" means And looking back, yeah the Mirage would just be there, nothing to make them walk towards it, that would be unfair
Rioter Comments

Nep Sisters

Level 60 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion