: Garen has currently a 55.92 win rate mid and a 55.50% win rate top
the fact they buffed him at all is pretty insane.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOMtuIer,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T04:36:41.887+0000) > > ? I'm just confused on why you are calling me an idiot, he has a 48 to 51% win rate across all elos, what is the problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOMtuIer,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T04:48:32.118+0000) > > I'm just confused on why you are calling me an idiot, he has a 48 to 51% win rate across all elos, what is the problem? ??????
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOMtuIer,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:32:29.740+0000) > > Are you an idiot? ?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOMtuIer,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:45:27.116+0000) > > ? ?
Jamaree (NA)
: Because he lacks the stats to receive a nerf, he sits at 48 to 51% across the board, he sits at that line of balance that all champions should honestly. https://u.gg/lol/champions/vladimir/build?rank=challenger
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOMtuIer,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:13:22.193+0000) > > Because he lacks the stats to receive a nerf, he sits at 48 to 51% across the board, he sits at that line of balance that all champions should honestly. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/vladimir/build?rank=challenger Are you an idiot?
Rioter Comments
: Akali's current situation
Rework her and make her not a balance nightmare. Also why do people want old Akali back? She was worse when it came to balancing and she was never played because she was trash unless she was fed.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Like they would. They didn't even make Taliyah transgender, they completely scapped that because it would ban the game in a region. They also had a tournament where no female champions where allowed to be chosen because it would be banned in that country.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72Nt3U2R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:53:51.823+0000) > > Like they would. > > They didn't even make Taliyah transgender, they completely scapped that because it would ban the game in a region. > > They also had a tournament where no female champions where allowed to be chosen because it would be banned in that country. I'm fine with them not making anything Transgender.
: [3v3 Queue system abuse] Can you please restrict with whom you can queue?
They don't care lol. Why would they make any changes for something they are going to remove at the end of the season?
pXHoney (EUNE)
: How to lane against Ryze as melee?
Play to survive lane and get as much CS as possible without getting punished too much for it. Also stop playing Trynd expecting not to get counter picked.
: why 40 sec death timers at 10 min in 3v3
3v3 is gone once this season ends so there is 0 point in making any changes. Also they could care less about 3v3 even if they didn't want to remove it.
datfatguy (OCE)
: In what world is Fiora balanced?
Fiora is indeed a toxic cancer champion that nearly no one wants to play against top lane. You can't build against her and she out scales majority of champs 1v1 level 14 but the only good thing is if shes not ahead and she tries to team fight she can die instantly or someone like Trynd or Jax or Yi can easily destroy her 1v1 once they have some items.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZH8KeIkq,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:00:05.279+0000) > > Honestly i'm very unsure as to why you even took that fight in the first place... > Yeah Trynd is dumb but man that was such a terrible all in from you lol. You high? I barely lost that fight, he crit 5 out of 6 autos and I barely lost. That was a garuanteed win if he actually crit 35% of the time
> [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZH8KeIkq,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T19:04:13.291+0000) > > You high? I barely lost that fight, he crit 5 out of 6 autos and I barely lost. That was a garuanteed win if he actually crit 35% of the time If you say so bud
Glîtchy (NA)
: [Poll] which would you want to see more? Reworks or new champs?
I'm scared to see both but if I seriously would have to choose then I would go with reworks since Riot normally spends only a small amount of time working on a new champion and a lot of times they ignore feedback from the champion play testers (Zoe is a huge example of this happening) but when it comes to reworks they do happen to spend quite a decent amount of time on them.
: Time to admit that the blitz buffs were a HUGE mistake!
Pro players have said this over and over and over again: Stop making patches for worlds since all it does is mess up the meta that everyone has spent countless hours trying to perfect just to have a patch screw everyone over and bring in cancer that nobody wants. Seriously sometimes Riot makes posts saying they don't buff champions for lcs / worlds but they pull this crap every year lol.. seeing a champion like Lee in every single worlds is just mentally insane at this point.
: This Game Is Not Fun Anymore
The problem with the old League of Legends is that it was pretty snowbally and slow paced which caused games to feel boring. When they started upping numbers a bit at first it was good but over time they just kept doing it more and more and more lol. I actually played a Janna game not long ago and level 2 I had a trist W on me and E and within 3 autos I was dead and that is something that would never happen back in season 5/6 with just a Dorans Blade. I'd like to see a lot of these new runes be removed and stats be lowered a bit so this way there is less damage and more play and outplay potential instead of high damage/burst. Honestly if they spent a few months working on this on the pbe they would probably be able to make a season enjoyable and more balanced even though nothing will truly be balanced but I am also afraid that if damage gets lowered then items like Botrk and Rageblade will become extremely powerful or tanks will be everywhere like during tank meta which is not fun btw so yeah basically it would be good but also have draw backs as well.
Mártir (EUW)
: League of Legends is not 'worth it', honestly.
No game is worth it in the end unless you make something from it such as becoming a pro player or getting some sort of reward from it.. in the end every game is a time waster and just depends on which one you enjoy more.
: heroes of the storm, hearthstone, and the new mmorpg astellia online. yay or nay
> [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zVw2hANh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:00:26.133+0000) > > heroes of the storm, hearthstone, and the new mmorpg astellia online. yay or nay Nay, Heroes of the storm has 10x worse balancing issues than League and the community is very dead (they shut down their own esports and let go most of the dev team.) Hearthstone is obviously a card game with high RNG compared to other card games and eventually becomes stale unless you really enjoy card games, And a new MMO that has the same graphics and tool/design engine as other MMO's that have died horribly which means is a huge red flag.
: Ranked Has gotten out of control
You can't queue ranked at level 29, If anything he was a fresh level 30 that was not updated yet and early placements are high silver/gold normally so him being in that game is pretty normal. If you deserve to be higher ranked then continue queueing and eventually you will climb but the system is toxic yes and it's because you have to deal with 4 other random players and the mmr system is pretty messed up annnnnnd let's not forget that Riot has a system that tries to make any game "balanced" by trying to force every player to have a 50% win rate which causes a coin flip like feeling when queueing.
5050BS (NA)
: Riot Bring back Honor for enemy
Honoring is nowhere near the reason why the game is as toxic as it is. Any PvP game designed around teamwork and has a solo queue feature is always bound to bring in toxicity, Literally ANY game with this design has an extremely bad community (example: Overwatch, Dota2, Fortnite ect).
: https://streamable.com/k6sic Tryndamere outplays me hard :) Literally only has a dorans blade and is lvl 4, 5 crits in 6 autos. 35% chance :)))))
> [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZH8KeIkq,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-09-29T16:35:33.910+0000) > > https://streamable.com/k6sic > > Tryndamere outplays me hard :) > > Literally only has a dorans blade and is lvl 4, 5 crits in 6 autos. > > 35% chance :))))) Honestly i'm very unsure as to why you even took that fight in the first place... Yeah Trynd is dumb but man that was such a terrible all in from you lol.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZH8KeIkq,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T12:39:59.669+0000) > > you're obviously not a very good player so you can't outplay tryndamere You are obviously not a good player if you can't outplay Teemo lmao. Sure the first few levels you can do well or if Trynd happens to run through your shrooms but eventually he can just build around you and win come mid / late game. Botrk + Qss + Maw is extremely huge. If Teemo gets ahead then yeah he can completely destroy that lane.
: 7 out of 9
Umm yeah this season is the worst the ladder has ever been since the problem they had where people were gaining huge amounts of LP (around 50-80 a win) and losing like 5 or 10 LP (they reset ranks for Dia+ because of this but not MMR) so now the MMR system is so badly unbalanced so many people are at ranks they shouldn't be. Even while playing on a smurf low account I notice it so badly how games are a literal coinflip and most games it comes down to team snowballing instead of solo snowballing which is real cancer.
: If we had AP bruiser items, Diana wouldn't be building full burst mage items
Ummm no thanks. Literally don't understand why you would want AP bruiser items like it was just make these champions more problematic.
: translate: i can't decide who to ban so let me ban them all.
well people have been asking for more bans since... forever :)
youthere (NA)
: Why is smurfing a thing that's okay?
Because wtf do you think they could possibly do to stop it? Start banning people for having a second account? lol
FkValeRly (EUW)
: >Brand can build full tank items and be more tanky than a tahm with 0 items... Yet the difference in the defensive is 3??? >While tahm can build full ap items and do less damage with his W than brand`s passive aoe despite brand having 0 items...the damage difference IS 1.... they can both build full tank and tahm will massively out dps brand as well, now fuck off with this silver shit. I'm not even going to mention that your "math" on the damage of brands passive and tahms W is incredibly full of shit and you clearly have no idea on either champions base stats.
> [{quoted}](name=FkValeRly,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=20i91tOG,comment-id=000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:19:35.756+0000) > > they can both build full tank and tahm will massively out dps brand as well, now fuck off with this silver shit. > > I'm not even going to mention that your "math" on the damage of brands passive and tahms W is incredibly full of shit and you clearly have no idea on either champions base stats. This.
: Oh yeah lets use the low ello cant play vs him argument and lets buff Master yi up to the skies because apparently in high ello play people can just layer their cc and Yi never wins. Who else we gonna buff since hes not an issue in high ello? keep ideas coming. Heard Trynd needed some buffs too since apparently hes not an issue there since they just counter pick and win no?
> [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=20i91tOG,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:45:24.581+0000) > > Oh yeah lets use the low ello cant play vs him argument and lets buff Master yi up to the skies because apparently in high ello play people can just layer their cc and Yi never wins. Who else we gonna buff since hes not an issue in high ello? keep ideas coming. Heard Trynd needed some buffs too since apparently hes not an issue there since they just counter pick and win no? You literally never see Yi in any high elo games or Brand or Trynd LOL ask any bot lane or mid or top player in masters + or even watch some streams for once and you will never see a single one besides maybe once every 30 games.
: My thoughts on Brand buffs on Pbe and the champion as a faulty designed champ
Probably because Brand is rarely ever seen in high elo and pro play because hes literally an immobile mage that insta dies. People complain about him so much yet those players are normally in low elo where ofc you see a lot of him because players don't play around him but yet if you watch something like a high elo team or pro team play against Brand they have 0 issues with him and can make his ulti useless in fights just like when he was being played bot lane as a carry and I even remember this some low win rate pro team played against it and never stacked for his passive once or even his ulti.. it was always split as soon as they saw it and Brand was 4th top damage that game. I don't see an issue with Brand getting some buffs as long as it's nothing major like his passive or something but people here saying hes overpowered when hes nowhere near that state lol.
: Every champion you listed with the exception of Riven has a tremendous amount of counter play. I'm not saying this to be mean, but if they actually ruin the fun of the game for you then it would be wise to do some research and figure out how to beat these champions reliably. Maybe ask a friend who is well versed in the champion to 1v1 you a few times.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GMPerYMR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T07:18:01.025+0000) > > Every champion you listed with the exception of Riven has a tremendous amount of counter play. > > I'm not saying this to be mean, but if they actually ruin the fun of the game for you then it would be wise to do some research and figure out how to beat these champions reliably. > > Maybe ask a friend who is well versed in the champion to 1v1 you a few times. Ofc every champion has counter play but that doesn't excuse the extreme cancer it feels playing against these champions.
Rioter Comments
: Fix ur match making
Even though it's a normal game it's still something that happens in ranked but not as severe as this.. for example on my smurf with g1/plat mmr I get players who have 30-40% win rate that are silver on my team while enemy team has gold/plats who have 40-50% win rate... I also see a lot of games where a team has extremely low win rates vs a team that has high win rates which makes no sense and honestly I have never seen this garbage before in my life even in past seasons.
: ITS HAPPENING.
Finally they do something.
: MATCH MAKING WHY
Don't worry most games I get on smurfs I see my team with 30-40% win rates then the other team has 50-60% or i'll have 50-60% on my team while they have 30-40% or my team will be silvers while enemy team is g2-g1 and plat and vise versa. REALLY GOOD MATCH MAKING GUYS
afmghost (NA)
: Mods portrayed by StrongBad
This is pretty much most mods I have seen on here and honestly i'm not sure if they are paying to keep the role of a mod or what but yeah.
: What keeps you all still playing this game?
: Riot doesn't care
Terrible champion reworks and terrible item reworks oh and matchmaking.
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans because ARAM account users weren't happy about it
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: buff jungle exp back?
No thanks. I'd rather not see a jungler be able to gank 24/7 like before then clear 1 camp and get a level up.
: How is vlad balanced?
Vlad has never been balanced and never will be. Even Riot posted in the past that he was a giant mistake and they regret ever making him and hes on a list right now for being reworked entirely.
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: zed vs rammus full build.
I don't like Zed either but this video was not a good example of trying to show how dumb Zed is. With those items and cleaver fully stacked on top of Rammus having a sub par build he will 100% die to any assassin or ADC at that point.
: Vlad can use a nerf ,-,
He actually just needs an overall rework. Legit he is a horrible designed champion lol
: And there we go, another patch without Vayne or Riven nerfs
Riot has had nothing but poor balancing choices for the past however many seasons.
: No way to stop yi except cc like just cc him then he is just dead.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIjEuE7k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T11:33:02.568+0000) > > No way to stop yi except cc like just cc him then he is just dead. Awful balancing :)
Saezio (EUNE)
: He too good in pro. He must be kept at sub 45% wr. -Riot
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VlhEARF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T14:56:58.456+0000) > > He too good in pro. He must be kept at sub 45% wr. > > -Riot It's true tbh. He is a champion that is built around team which is why he has bad stats in soloq even though in pro play hes actually pretty good.
: I mean I will admit the meta is not good for Kog right now, but rageblade still is built as a second item on kog after bork almost 100% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Kog NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a4kRdwIM,comment-id=0018000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T20:46:18.349+0000) > > I mean I will admit the meta is not good for Kog right now, but rageblade still is built as a second item on kog after bork almost 100% of the time. Cool. 1 item should not make a champion viable or not and as I said it's bad balancing. 100% rageblade should be removed.
: If you remove rageblade then you would just kill Varus and Kog'Maw even more then they already are dead in this current meta. All Riot would need to do is disable the interaction of silver bolts with rageblade like they did with runnans imo and it would be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Kog NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a4kRdwIM,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2019-04-22T20:26:19.759+0000) > > If you remove rageblade then you would just kill Varus and Kog'Maw even more then they already are dead in this current meta. All Riot would need to do is disable the interaction of silver bolts with rageblade like they did with runnans imo and it would be fine. That does not kill Kog'maw or Varus. Rageblade is not the main reason why Varus is currently playable... it's due to his R and poke and his scalings in general. Kog'maw is not even played right now and a lot of Kog players don't even care for Rageblade since they normally go for straight Botrk into Wits into Hurricane ect and Kog has issues due to meta not because of items (it's his lack of mobility and in a high damage meta). Rageblade has done nothing but cause an insane amount of problems in terms of balancing and meta like you legit should not have to build this item on most auto based champions just to be semi viable lol that's just Riots champion design flaws bud.
: Kennen and Vayne aren't as popular in the Toplane as Riven, Irelia, Renekton, Fiora, Jax and such. These last 6 have WAY too much damage, an immobile toplaner like, for example, Rumble, Ganplank, Yorick, have tons of damage, but they do not have more damage than the others and cannot fight them back whatsoever, that is not ok, mobility should cost damage, and damage should cost mobility, you can't have both, same goes for damage and resistance, having tons of damage and tons of resistance is also kind of absurd. it just leaves no room for actual strategy, just pick one of the mobile/dmg champions and don't stress yourself too much.
> [{quoted}](name=CoffeeBarrels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=titAEhhy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-21T09:49:27.620+0000) > > Kennen and Vayne aren't as popular in the Toplane as Riven, Irelia, Renekton, Fiora, Jax and such. > > These last 6 have WAY too much damage, an immobile toplaner like, for example, Rumble, Ganplank, Yorick, have tons of damage, but they do not have more damage than the others and cannot fight them back whatsoever, that is not ok, mobility should cost damage, and damage should cost mobility, you can't have both, same goes for damage and resistance, having tons of damage and tons of resistance is also kind of absurd. it just leaves no room for actual strategy, just pick one of the mobile/dmg champions and don't stress yourself too much. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} the actual f did I just read?
faure (NA)
: Vanye with one item is better than most champs with 2
Pretty simple fix. Remove Rageblade from the game completely along side Spear and nerf the defensive side of champions that are hyper carries like for example Yasuo shield and wind wall and Kayle R also Vayne stealth / movement speed. In other games when a champion/hero is considered a 'hyper carry' or 'mid / late game' they normally are high risk high reward and are designed to have good ways of outputting damage and even cleaning up an entire team if left alone in team fights but has the downside of lacking defensive tools but these champions alongside items like Qss or Death's dance Hourglass GA on top of the abilities they already have just make them out to be huge problematic unbalanced champions that nobody wants to play against and a lot of times don't want of their team.. Riots design flaws have always been they give these champions items and abilities that allow them 'misplay proof' meaning they can get hit by a hard CC or even major damaging abilities and blow it off like nothing happened or even while being focused they have ways to take less damage like or have the mobility to avoid damage like Vayne R or Kayle R or Yi movement speed on top of Q and W with items like Death's Dance or Phantom Dancer and life steal. In my honest opinion there has to be major changes done to the game when it comes to items and champion designs like for example a champion like Yasuo should not have an amazing laning phase vs most champions unless he plays against something like Riven or Irelia or Darius ect but when against a mage who has amazing harass or even a ranged ADC ect he shouldn't be allowed to just completely have free all ins or trades due to wind wall and his shield passive on top of mobility with his E, this just make it so he HAS to make mistakes in order to lose instead of the enemy making plays in order to win so for example a Yasuo spamming E through minions to reach a champion just to E into their CC since he can't use W while in mid E. I'd like to see champions who have insane scalings to have more weaknesses like a more poor lane phase or have to reach things like 3 items or 4 items ect in order to actually do high damage instead of something like Yasuo getting Shiv / PD then being able to kill you within mere seconds without you having a chance to actually do anything as most champions. And yes I know I used Yasuo a lot as examples but he is a huge example of a poor designed hyper carry. Also Rageblade and Spear and poor designed items that not just hyper carries can abuse but majority of bruisers and ADCs ect and they add too much damage / problematic toxicity for champions.
: What did Kayle rework accomplish ?
The rework just shows how god awful the feeling of playing against a hyper carry is. If you miss 1 CC on someone like Kayle or Yi or Yasuo or Vayne ect they will run over you and during mid / late game they can shred you instantly so you really don't have much time to react or to try and counter them with most champions / abilities... like if a Yi runs at someone with rageblade and ult up he will delete them or at least kill them within around 2 seconds giving you so much less time to be able to do anything about it like I had so many games where a Kayle can get 4 autos off within 1.3seconds and kill me even if we are both the same level and same amount of items. Basically what i'm trying to say is that hyper carries rely on dodging CC in order to pop off which as we all know is a terrible design flaw since you can build things like Qss or these champions simply have too much damage allowing them to kill you before you can CC them or they have 'outplay' abilities like Yi Q or Yasuo W or Kayle R or Vayne Q with high movement speed and stealth and of course items like Qss.
: Riot games is the source of all toxicity
League is in a pretty bad state right now and Riot refuses to realize it :)
Show more

Neptunia xoxo

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion