Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OlcGHxJZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-13T17:42:26.674+0000) > > I disagree personally It is horrible as a first item. It gets better and evens out with sunfire by late game. But before that, trash item.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OlcGHxJZ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-13T20:11:50.650+0000) > > It is horrible as a first item. > > It gets better and evens out with sunfire by late game. But before that, trash item. I think it would have been better; if it gave more flat HP rather than a bonus in % total health. By the time you finish the item; bot lane could still potentially 100-0 you with a nice combo. Or some random Khazix isolate hits you while you're low as you're jungling..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
My biggest gripe is these out-dated champs are still enabled in Ranked.
Rioter Comments
: Melee supports are fine in bottom lane. They all have tools to either survive or hard engage which is why they are bottom lane supports in the first place. I'll make the list. {{champion:12}} Has heal to survive poke and gapcloser as well as ult to break cc {{champion:53}} Melee doesn't matter when you bring the enemy to you. {{champion:201}} Range spell and the ability to mitigate most of the damage from ranged attacks. {{champion:89}} Gap closer with multiple cc spells to keep the enemy within her range as well as a ranged ultimate to lead off with as needed. {{champion:111}} Same as Blitzcrank also with the ability to shield some poke. {{champion:555}} He can either pull enemies to him or go to the enemies with his dash. Also has a strong sustain passive to mitigate poke. {{champion:44}} Some of the most reliable healing in the game and auto wins if he gets in range due to not having cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5NurkooF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:50:45.037+0000) > > Melee supports are fine in bottom lane. They all have tools to either survive or hard engage which is why they are bottom lane supports in the first place. I'll make the list. > > {{champion:12}} Has heal to survive poke and gapcloser as well as ult to break cc > {{champion:53}} Melee doesn't matter when you bring the enemy to you. > {{champion:201}} Range spell and the ability to mitigate most of the damage from ranged attacks. > {{champion:89}} Gap closer with multiple cc spells to keep the enemy within her range as well as a ranged ultimate to lead off with as needed. > {{champion:111}} Same as Blitzcrank also with the ability to shield some poke. > {{champion:555}} He can either pull enemies to him or go to the enemies with his dash. Also has a strong sustain passive to mitigate poke. > {{champion:44}} Some of the most reliable healing in the game and auto wins if he gets in range due to not having cooldowns. And I'll make a list of the highest winrate ADC's proving that melee supports are worthless. {{champion:29}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:119}} There is nothing melee supports can do to these champs, other than take tons of damage for trying to use Targons. They delay your own ADC's farm, or BAIT them for jungle ganks. They can't initiate when the enemy adc is ahead either, because they just die instantly to PTA and IE. While every other ranged support can do CC from RANGE at a safe distance.
Eedat (NA)
: I'M FINALLY GETTING MINES {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} Wish me luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-11T02:34:36.266+0000) > > I'M FINALLY GETTING MINES {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} > > Wish me luck. Wukongs been strong for awhile though?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What in your experience is the strongest roles to duo together with?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jcnkX6B3,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T22:22:09.413+0000) > > And so do assassins you can build armor, most assassins fall off hard, if you have good clear you can easily shut down talon, kat is easy beat with cc, and zed you can dodge q or cc him. All that is just a min of thought too. > > Like I would say 90% of assassins have MUCH more counter play then GP. I got stuck midlane and went Sona against a team that ended up with Katarina, Akali and Ahri, and i got called a troll for rushing Spirit's Visage and being the only one who didn't feed pre 15 minutes. :D
> [{quoted}](name=GinoSoldier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jcnkX6B3,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-04T00:13:31.297+0000) > > I got stuck midlane and went Sona against a team that ended up with Katarina, Akali and Ahri, and i got called a troll for rushing Spirit's Visage and being the only one who didn't feed pre 15 minutes. :D I would report any tank mid sona.. in any game mode.. Her Q literally has no counter play and is designed to poke people down.. if you're a troll tank sona that's literally like playing ambulance jungle soraka. Not feeding 15 minutes? So you afk'd the game. Nice. And avoided team fights. Nice.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Update: Today I wasn't Toxic. And, I got my name change.
I would probably win more games if I didn't mentally destroy my feeding jungler, or the shit bot lane I always get.
: The scorch plant bug is getitng out of hand.
Rioter Comments
Nhika (NA)
: Dumbasses are still going blue kayn into tank teams
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQOE6AtE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-30T04:10:15.651+0000) > > Correction. Blue kayn has no %hp damage. > Rhaast does. Blue Kayn can have %Hp damage if he gives up his % scaling off his own damage, the latter of which is already massive. He can't just have both % scaling and enemy %HP damage, that's bunkers. Rhaast only have 1 of them for a reason (the thing that scales off his own damage is healing), similarly, Blue Kayn only has one of them for a reason (this goes for every other trade offs between the 2 forms). Not to mention, Blue Kayn is already quite bunkers with his current % scaling is already borderline unbearable ( probably to do with Blue Kayn's ulti would reset his passive for a second proc, the passive that on 1 proc already does a shit ton of damage). I can't imagine if Riot actually goes and put %HP on top of that too.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQOE6AtE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T04:24:37.100+0000) > > Blue Kayn can have %Hp damage if he gives up his % scaling off his own damage, the latter of which is already massive. > > He can't just have both % scaling and enemy %HP damage, that's bunkers. Rhaast only have 1 of them for a reason (the thing that scales off his own damage is healing), similarly, Blue Kayn only has one of them for a reason (this goes for every other trade offs between the 2 forms). > > Not to mention, Blue Kayn is already quite bunkers with his current % scaling is already borderline unbearable ( probably to do with Blue Kayn's ulti would reset his passive for a second proc, the passive that on 1 proc already does a shit ton of damage). I can't imagine if Riot actually goes and put %HP on top of that too. You are an idiot, you don't know kayn and you don't play him. Blue kayn gains no additional damage, his passive only converts damage to magic for some dumb reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shadalah (EUW)
: Kench Top Lane Nerf Suggestion!
His E needs a cap. I'd like to see it actually used to regenerate health, rather than a 100% shield lol
Rioter Comments
: Please type in full sentences.
Why would we stop in one spot to type ??? this isn't a social game, it's literally a race to who levels quicker than the enemy team.. Honestly the community sucks so much, there should be a vote to chat at the start of every game.
: Dude, **I** don't have 500 normal wins yet and my normal MMR is about mid-gold. 500 normal wins is an insanely unreasonable expectation.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-06-25T23:44:00.174+0000) > > Dude, **I** don't have 500 normal wins yet and my normal MMR is about mid-gold. > > 500 normal wins is an insanely unreasonable expectation. Yikes, what a casual. Before my main was banned I was rocking 2k 2k.. wins and loses in norms. Ranked shouldn't be for casuals.
Rioter Comments
: Did u really just ironically say that vayne doesn't have self peel.
> [{quoted}](name=Hyper5pace,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ae4tHeeQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:40:42.233+0000) > > Did u really just ironically say that vayne doesn't have self peel. piss poor laning phase literally can only fight melee champs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: And who's queues do they go in then?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-23T11:31:46.987+0000) > > And who's queues do they go in then? Normal queue until level 60-70 or atleast 500 normal wins
: Malphite should get oneshot if he ults into a windwall
Malphite should just disappear, then pop into summoner portal lol
: Dude came here asking for help. This isn't the typical "ZOMG RITO I DON'T DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT" thread. There's no reason to be an ass.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fQBqp9Aj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:55:53.620+0000) > > Dude came here asking for help. This isn't the typical "ZOMG RITO I DON'T DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT" thread. There's no reason to be an ass. No sympathy for toxic players. Which he is. Time to finally give him some hard truth, which he needs. He literally continues to be toxic, troll games and int, then hates on his team, for 30 accounts in a row. And admits that he does it LOL. Keep defending him all you want.
Rioter Comments
Nhika (NA)
: So we make champions even faster - then make supports speed people even more? Why LOL
Like me and my duo LITERALLY do mid jungle, because every idiot picks a stupid mid champ. Oh my duo got filled top? NICE. Mid tower caves in because this idiot can't contest crab with me- oh why? Because he's a melee champ LMAO
Rioter Comments
wolvius (EUW)
: His stars need some burst pattern, like adc's have better DPS and often Burst per second than Asol. They also have better defense options {{item:3046}} and lifesteal. That health nerf also screwed him even more vs assassins, which he already sucked against. Give his star rotate speed an AA speed ratio or something.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gyTq2KXn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-22T13:56:58.917+0000) > > His stars need some burst pattern, like adc's have better DPS and often Burst per second than Asol. They also have better defense options {{item:3046}} and lifesteal. > That health nerf also screwed him even more vs assassins, which he already sucked against. > > Give his star rotate speed an AA speed ratio or something. That makes sense, great idea. Its funny how 90% of these replies are "I don't know what Asol is, but I'll throw in 0 cents"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i reached my goal gold 4 can i stop playing ranked?
You guys gotta keep in mind, he's also in EUW. That's such a shit show lol
Rioter Comments
: Korean client Language
It's crazy that RTS games used to be THE game to play cross regions in.. Like one of my buddies was from south africa and we would play 1v1's all the time. Then we look at League and the region separations like whut? This game literally could have been a global game :P It's worse cause when I was on deployment I was really looking forward to still playing league - nope had to do a region change for a 6 months lol
: In this hypothetical, would you continue to play her with a 35% win rate? or do you continue to play her because you're still around 50%, but ALSO find her aesthetically pleasing? Two motives are not mutually exclusive. I didn't mind playing Pyke...... before they forced a 50% win rate on him. His theme was pleasing. I played Karma because I found her aesthetically pleasing, but stopped playing her when she dropped to 45% Win status and made getting 50%+ a task too arduous vs the effort (She's back now, but that's besides the point).
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iy9q3Oyd,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T00:54:51.580+0000) > > In this hypothetical, would you continue to play her with a 35% win rate? or do you continue to play her because you're still around 50%, but ALSO find her aesthetically pleasing? > > Two motives are not mutually exclusive. I didn't mind playing Pyke...... before they forced a 50% win rate on him. His theme was pleasing. I played Karma because I found her aesthetically pleasing, but stopped playing her when she dropped to 45% Win status and made getting 50%+ a task too arduous vs the effort (She's back now, but that's besides the point). She's barely back honestly. There are other shield "movement" supports that are better. Hell a Lux would be better. I don't know why Riot just doesn't give Karma a normal Ultimate, cause her R does nothing interesting to her kit.
Lovelle (NA)
: I disagree, I hate playing against champs like Vayne, Yasuo and Riven even when I win. I cannot stand the hypermobile champions. The players that enjoy these champions tend to flame the most as well, at least from my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iy9q3Oyd,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:48:40.357+0000) > > I disagree, I hate playing against champs like Vayne, Yasuo and Riven even when I win. I cannot stand the hypermobile champions. The players that enjoy these champions tend to flame the most as well, at least from my experience. When an EZREAL with an innate flash ability "WHYS MY TEAM FEEDING" -lowest dmg lol
Rioter Comments
: How does one get unbanned? Like Tyler1
It was because Phreak said mean things about T1 :P
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Nhika

Level 78 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion