: Hey Meddler, since work was just done on him and presumably he's being watched post-patch, would it be possible if someone gave {{champion:266}} a look over for bug fixes on his original skins? Namely that the walk animation loop is broken but was fixed for Bloodmoon only. His vanilla skin is my favorite and it's a shame that the animation looks janky at times.
This. I really don't like how an animation fix for the champ got shipped ONLY for a paid skin, but I would love if the teleporting hand could be fixed.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
Hi Meddler, Im really concerned about Aatrox, the champ feels like another Azir/Kalista and it just feels bad. I really hope there's fixes soon because I love champ but hate playing him.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
So bruisers get re-skinned essence reaver instead of an actually interesting item after 8 months of "we'll think about it"? Nice. Another season of 10.5k gold for the same 3 items every game.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
Hi Meddler, just curious on what the aatrox changes are targeting? Also do you know if his walk animation is getting looked at? Thanks!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 7
Hi Meddler! Do you know if Aatrox's walk cycle is getting looked at? His armored hand jumps every few seconds when walking and has been since the rework.
Rioter Comments
: Doran's Shield change isn't a buff. It scales with missing health. On live, if you take a hit it heals by 20, regardless of your % health. On pbe, it heals less than that until you reach a breaking point % hp, meaning that's a overall nerf, not a buff; specially to ranged vs melee matchups.
I only saw the 20 -> 30 change, my entire argument just went out the window. Thanks for pointing that out.
: Iirc In exchange bone plating and second wind are both getting moved into the same row, so you cant have super sustain and reduced damage at the same time. Edit: Also at the very least, safer lane means much less inty teammates {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
That makes sense, but the trade off for plating and second wind was two rune slots, now dorans shield is looking like its going to have a free weaker second wind, so to me at least it looks like a nerf to second wind with a 3rd pick in secondary resolve if that makes sense. My concern is that you wont be able to push someone out of lane to get the incentivized early turret damage, just looks a little counter intuitive since early pushing is getting rewarded and that pushing already is risky enough due to jungle pressure.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 14
Hey meddler, any thoughts on the dorans shield buff? The item is already usually the best/least interactive start especially in top/mid after the timewarp change, feels like its just going to make lanes too safe imo.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 24
Lowering the duration of aatrox's ult makes the out of combat ms feel worse than it already does, thoughts on different or more changes?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 19
Thoughts on shifting aatrox's base hp/resists for scaling? Would make him a bit more manageable in lane while not needing to hurt his playstyle/ ult timings.
Meddler (NA)
: We've got some caution that his early game may still be too strong, so possible we pull some power from there. Do think the changes putting power in later were good, debated thing is whether we should be compensating by nerfing him early or not.
I definitely agree that his early is overwhelming, and i think that he could be based more on late game to better fit his theme, the world ender seems more like a scaling champ than a lane bully to me at least. Thanks for the reply!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 19
Hi Meddler! How has the aatrox buffs landed in the team's opinion? And is there any more work lined up for him?
: I hope they'll push some of the passive dmg towards lategame while reducing its CD to 15s by lvl 16 and giving an extra charge to his E upon maxed so that he has the means to use 3rd Q on more than the unlucky and probably dumb guy who got caught in his W. He feels so lackluster lategame. Darius has the potential of being a great teamfighter (although it's tough) but he's still the best lane bully of all.
I agree that his passive could use a better scaling rather than being reliant on ability use for damage throughout a game. I don't think buffing his e charges would be healthy though, because then he ends up with effectively 4 dashes since the recharge time was significantly buffed as it gets ranked up. I would like to see how making his passive less oppressive early and more suited for dueling rather than a hard chunk every other rotation would play out. I also think his ult could use a something more satisfying than enabling a full ad build and punishing bruiser/tank build paths.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 14
Hi Meddler! How do you think that aatrox changes have landed? He still feels like a feast or famine lane bully to me despite changes that seem to want to move him away from that playstyle. Any further tuning planned?
: bruisers are the most dominant class in the game... hands down....

Nibbie217

Level 207 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion