: > [{quoted}](name=NiceTryVi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=000800080000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T20:55:26.157+0000) > > If youre gonna try to claim I was insulting you, they you definitely just insulted him. > > You smug about your abuse of the system to silence people calling out your lies? eh no, you are just habitually nasty to people unprovoked, that would be why you're getting in trouble. I didn't actually report you for anything.
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=0008000800000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T23:21:47.780+0000) > > eh no, you are just habitually nasty to people unprovoked, that would be why you're getting in trouble. I didn't actually report you for anything. Lol, sure you didn't. Just gonna leave a snide remark about your abuse of the system to silence dissenters cause the truth hurts your feelings.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=00080008,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:37:36.844+0000) > > Wow. You really are blind. I've been 15/0 on Aatrox, and the 7/2 Lucien Murders me. Bruisers are undeniably the weakest class in the game right now. And yet you claim that they're Better than ADC's. What a joke. Your items are cheaper, you have another player to help you out, and you get to be the best late game class. And yet you say that you're a weak class. "Super Greedy" my *** You literally missed every skill if he won that
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=000800080000,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:42:38.189+0000) > > You literally missed every skill if he won that Lucian literally would have had to not right click him for him not to win that, you mean. Hilarious how you try to call me out for insults when you started, and continue to use them in every reply.
: Got this comment removed a few days ago, thought it was funny.
The mod team on the boards are a joke. there is no way to contact them about posts being removed other than making a thread or sending a ticket, they remove whatever they want, and they only view one side of an argument when they delete comments as well. It's like the scandal DE had last year with Guides of the Lotus.
: Do we even have moderators? what's with dude harassing 3-5 different people here and nothing happening? I think nicetryvi and hideside are the same person
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-12-28T03:40:05.857+0000) > > Do we even have moderators? what's with dude harassing 3-5 different people here and nothing happening? > > I think nicetryvi and hideside are the same person Its not harassing when you're actually in here lying and just don't like the fact someone is calling you out on it. You and busty are actually harassing em with your continued insults for the sake of insults, when I am simply relying in kind to you and pointing out all your lies.
: > You're getting it now because its all you give out. Not so nice to feel is it? I don't wanna hear you complaining when its all I hear form you ingame. Excuse you?? I've never, **NOT ONCE** have insulted a single player since I started playing in 2012. I may rant here and there, but I've never been punished, nor have I ever come to a forum to pretend I'm in a higher moral ground while acting like a jackass left and right. The entire playerbase is not against me, but there's sure a couple rotten apples like you hanging around.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=001e000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T03:48:47.130+0000) > > Excuse you?? I've never, **NOT ONCE** have insulted a single player since I started playing in 2012. I may rant here and there, but I've never been punished, nor have I ever come to a forum to pretend I'm in a higher moral ground while acting like a jackass left and right. The entire playerbase is not against me, but there's sure a couple rotten apples like you hanging around. Ok buddy. Keep blaming others for the shit you do. Have fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=NiceTryVi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2019-12-28T01:52:53.212+0000) > > You know why everyone is so quick to beat up on ADCs? You think there might maybe, just maybe, be a reason ADCs draw so much ire? Yeah, it's almost like Supports are just like every other role they criticize. It's almost like a lot of people playing this game refuse to ever admit they've done something wrong. It has to be someone else's fault, and who's the closest to you when you're a Support?? The ADC. It's like you didn't even read my post. We're always paired with a stranger who we don't even know. I try my best to remain open and encouraging to my lane partner, but **SOME** of you guys seem more concerned with complaining about what we do while pretending you've never made a bad play in your life. Stop perpetuating that bullshit. What you people should be talking about is an environment where ADC/Supps try to understand the "Stranger of the match" better, and mocking the other party isn't gonna achieve that. Wanna be treated better? **Start treating others better**. Treat others as YOU wanna be treated. Don't act as a martyr while you know **VERY WELL** that mistakes in the bot lane more often than not are the fault of both players. I'm not a perfect player. I can't always keep my blood cold. But I'm not gonna sit here and accept all this bs like every Support I've had was this perfect god of gameplay and good positive attitude who was ruined by "The evil ADC".
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=001e00000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T02:02:51.658+0000) > > Yeah, it's almost like Supports are just like every other role they criticize. It's almost like a lot of people playing this game refuse to ever admit they've done something wrong. It has to be someone else's fault, and who's the closest to you when you're a Support?? The ADC. > > It's like you didn't even read my post. We're always paired with a stranger who we don't even know. I try my best to remain open and encouraging to my lane partner, but **SOME** of you guys seem more concerned with complaining about what we do while pretending you've never made a bad play in your life. Stop perpetuating that bullshit. What you people should be talking about is an environment where ADC/Supps try to understand the "Stranger of the match" better, and mocking the other party isn't gonna achieve that. > > Wanna be treated better? **Start treating others better**. Treat others as YOU wanna be treated. Don't act as a martyr while you know **VERY WELL** that mistakes in the bot lane more often than not are the fault of both players. > > I'm not a perfect player. I can't always keep my blood cold. But I'm not gonna sit here and accept all this bs like every Support I've had was this perfect god of gameplay and good positive attitude who was ruined by "The evil ADC". You didnt even bother to read my post. EVERYONE is so quick to anger at ADCs. literally every other role HATES you. You think they're might be a reason you are so universally hated? cut the crap with the "poor me I'm the victim of my hateful support" spiel. Its old and tired and we don't want to hear it when the only thing that comes out of 2/3 of your peoples mouth is hatred, and another 1/4 are just dead silent.
: > [{quoted}](name=NiceTryVi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=00080004000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T01:37:07.331+0000) > > You realize we can see ALL of your stats right. Including the teammate that's played with you most of your games as well as the fact that your account isn't even a year old? You've barely played that role for 9 months, let alone 9 years. I'm bothered by your continual lies because you're a spoiled brat playing easily the strongest role in the game, and any time a counter comes up you people bitch until the counter is nerfed again. Assassin meta was the closest the game was to being balanced, assassins lacked the burst to kill tanks but could deal with other assassins, mages, and adcs, and the adcs could whittle down the tanks. And then the adcs bitched and moaned about how broken assassins were cause how dare something be able to kill them, while they proceed to murder everyone else. I don't think you realize how much of an Assassin meta we have now.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=000800040000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T01:44:17.545+0000) > > I don't think you realize how much of an Assassin meta we have now. Just because you died to an assassin doesn't mean were an assassin meta. Across all leagues, the top 10 winrate champions contains ONE assassin, Fizz. You wanna know why ADCs don't appear in the top 10 very often? maybe not even the top 20? cause there HAS to be one in every single game. Try playing an ARAM where there is an ADC on one team, and no adc on the other, and the guy with the adc knows what hes doing. He with absolutely destroy everyone, zero contest. Imagine laning against 2 melee champions as an ADC. You'd have a field day, being able to poke them off farm. You only think its an "everything but ADC" meta because the game always has required an ADC. Its ALWAYS partially an ADC meta, and they share it with whoever can kill them at the time. You clearly don't remember the assassin meta, or more likely didn't play during it, as their damage was so high, assassins were bursting tanks close to full build. You know, like what ADCs are doing to literally everyone.
: I don't understand what's with these boards and this constant mocking/blaming attitude against ADC players. Then those of us who try to be nice have to endure the bullshit. Someone died in lane? It couldn't possibly be the Support playing poorly or starting a bad play. It must have been the ADC's fault for sure!! Then some other Supp is using AOE on the wave and ADC's like _"Please don't hit minions, trying to freeze"_ and the supp's like **"REEEEEEE DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WE PUSH OMG WE'RE BEING GANKED DO DAMAGE TRASH ADC I LEAVE LANE REEEEEE"**. Do you people forget we're in the hardest lane to manage? Every other player in Solo Queue has themselves alone to deal with in their lane/Jungle. We both ADC/Supp players _(unless we're duoing with a friend)_ have to deal with a brand new person we've never met or played with **EVERY SINGLE GAME**, and you guys pretending it's all the other party's fault is like people getting divorced thinking it was all the other person's fault and that they're some kind of saints who could never do any wrong. I hate this attitude being a generalized thing in the boards. I'd never go around pretending to be someone who never screws up plays or never started ranting against a Supp for both justified and unjustified reasons. I'm no angel, but it'd be nice if you guys stopped playing victim and realized Bot Lane is a dance for two, and that sometimes you can also mess up in a variety of ways. It's not always your ADC's fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-12-28T01:39:33.425+0000) > > I don't understand what's with these boards and this constant mocking/blaming attitude against ADC players. Then those of us who try to be nice have to endure the bullshit. > > Someone died in lane? It couldn't possibly be the Support playing poorly or starting a bad play. It must have been the ADC's fault for sure!! > Then some other Supp is using AOE on the wave and ADC's like _"Please don't hit minions, trying to freeze"_ and the supp's like **"REEEEEEE DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WE PUSH OMG WE'RE BEING GANKED DO DAMAGE TRASH ADC I LEAVE LANE REEEEEE"**. > > Do you people forget we're in the hardest lane to manage? Every other player in Solo Queue has themselves alone to deal with in their lane/Jungle. We both ADC/Supp players _(unless we're duoing with a friend)_ have to deal with a brand new person we've never met or played with **EVERY SINGLE GAME**, and you guys pretending it's all the other party's fault is like people getting divorced thinking it was all the other person's fault and that they're some kind of saints who could never do any wrong. I hate this attitude being a generalized thing in the boards. > > I'd never go around pretending to be someone who never screws up plays or never started ranting against a Supp for both justified and unjustified reasons. I'm no angel, but it'd be nice if you guys stopped playing victim and realized Bot Lane is a dance for two, and that sometimes you can also mess up in a variety of ways. It's not always your ADC's fault. ADCs literally do nothing but shit on their support and Jungler. For every polite and helpful ADC I've had, I can think of 2 that did nothing but badmouth and abuse their teammates for mistakes they made and problems they caused. You know why everyone is so quick to beat up on ADCs? You think there might maybe, just maybe, be a reason ADCs draw so much ire?
: > [{quoted}](name=NiceTryVi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=000800040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-27T23:29:11.622+0000) > > Well you see I didn't come here with the intention of being "nasty and harassing people" but you clearly came here with the intention of being a massive fucking lair, so you know you reap what you sow. In fact, I don't think you've said a single thing that's true, especially because other people are calling you out on your bullshit now too lol. Especially about nearly being diamond lol. You've already played 187 games, and you're low plat. You're also level 47, so while that account may be plat, you most definitely are not as that SCREAMS a bought account, plus that guy Spider is boosting you. Maybe if you weren't a fat fucking liar, people would be nicer to you. You are going WAY out of line and I've found plenty of your posts being outright nasty for no reason. Let's also add that 3 of your latest posts don't even use logic to back up what you've said while being constantly berating. Maybe instead of resorting to personal attacks in a piss poor attempt to dismiss the arguments of the other person, you use some actual logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=0008000400000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-28T00:59:27.216+0000) > > You are going WAY out of line and I've found plenty of your posts being outright nasty for no reason. Let's also add that 3 of your latest posts don't even use logic to back up what you've said while being constantly berating. > > Maybe instead of resorting to personal attacks in a piss poor attempt to dismiss the arguments of the other person, you use some actual logic. "Way out of line" yet this dude comes in here and lies through his teeth like hes spouting the undisputed truth of the universe. My latest posts are completely based off of numbers and facts, what? Are you blind or just don't like the truth and you're gonna do whatever you can to try to discredit me? I pulled his number of games, games played with allies, rank, and level from his op.gg, on the post before that I replied in kind to his ridiculous assertion a fiora with half the kills of an ADC would still wreck said ADC and even provided a counter to the claimed invincibility through healing, and before that the post was based off my experience in the last nearly 6 years of league experience. Maybe instead of lying to defend your fellow ADC main against the truth in a pathetic and ridiculous attempt to be deceiving, you can take your bullshit and lies elsewhere. And if you wanna go through past replies, we can see that every single one of yours is literally zero value added. You are the empty calorie equivalent for message boards. Zero nutritional value, but still takes up a lot of space to give the impression you're doing something.
: Because if we don't play super greedy we lose. ADC is the only role in the game besides some supports who can be 15/0 and be NOTHING like a 15/0 irelia or fiora or darius, we still die from everything and maybe can 3-4 shot squishy stuff but not tanks we are the only balanced role in the game right now with a clear strength and weakness, and even when we're fed, anyone who's good at irelia will carry harder even if they're losing harder
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-27T05:46:15.097+0000) > > Because if we don't play super greedy we lose. > > ADC is the only role in the game besides some supports who can be 15/0 and be NOTHING like a 15/0 irelia or fiora or darius, we still die from everything and maybe can 3-4 shot squishy stuff but not tanks > > we are the only balanced role in the game right now with a clear strength and weakness, and even when we're fed, anyone who's good at irelia will carry harder even if they're losing harder BALANCED ROLE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD please tell me you're not serious. Holy shit I hope to god this is a meme, you cannot possibly think ADCs are anything other than spoiled, broken champions. No other class as a whole can be even close to the amount of power ADCs have. I have never ONCE seen even a fed darius or fiora win against a fed ADC. It doesn't happen because the ADC gets to sit in the back, chunking all comers down when their frontline drops a CC, and in several ADC's cases, when they drop their own CC. Nobody can possibly make an argument for an ADC being anything other than overpowered.
: If you could ban ONE champion from the game...
{{champion:53}} Zero skill, zero brain champ. Literally all you have to do is land one of the fastest skillshots in the game that still has fairly good range, and your chosen target is dead. 2 unremovable CCs from grab+knockup for 2 seconds followed by whatever their team wants to drop on your head, and probably tower shots as well depending on the stage of the game. Additionally, his short cooldown ult that silences anyone in auto range of him for like a second, enough to mess up a whole fight.
: Now? lol, you don't need the word now in that sentence.
Agreed, TFT has always been shit. I honestly do not get how anyone can enjoy it when the champs you get is random, and getting them to be strong is also random. Nothing like a team of T2s with a bench filled with champs of each that you wanna upgrade and never getting the last one to make T3 champs.
: There should be a non-random All-Mid mode
This is a very good idea on precisely how to absolutely ruin a game mode
: And {{champion:24}} would be even more op
> [{quoted}](name=Sinister Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JiA91PxA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:42:07.572+0000) > > And {{champion:24}} would be even more op Its not like he wouldn't be using it anyway...
: the problem is that her ult gets clearly blocked in a buggy way. as you said on the minimap you see her ult move across the map almost like ez true shot barage just in white and way faster. yet if she is in bot lane and ults across the map. if you have an ally in mid, but an enemy yasuo in top who uses windwall, the ally in mid doesnt get the shield. because the windwall IN TOP blocks the entire spell.
wait what. lol thats some next level programming
: just checked, q doesnt get blocked. ulti gets 100% blocked. no shielding no damage not even revealing the map even tho it still "flies across the map"
Yeah the key point with Lux ult is that it hits at every single point at the same time. Watch closely, and you will see senna Ult actually moves from her to the target, in a very fast but clear wave. So her ult is a projectile, blockable by windwall.
: How the fuck are you supposed to play jungle without feeding and be actually able to enjoy the game?
Hopefully you have learned from this and will help your jungler in the future. One of the reasons jungle is hard is because you have to herd your teammates as well as playing against the opposing jungler. Help your jungler by placing wards, don't flame them if you solo die in your lane while they were across the map, and respond to pings.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
The average game going more than 25 minutes and depending on teamwork and strategy instead of having 1 guy who snowballed because its imposssible to catch up.
: > [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKku9aar,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T16:03:35.479+0000) > > Yeah, some guy i played with has a diamond rank. > i said how the fuck does he play so bad. > op.gg'ed him. > > diamond 4 tft, iron 3 summoner's rift That's honestly impressive not gonna lie
Eh, I don't doubt it, I have friends who are, no offense to them, just absolutely horrible at League. But they have something that just lets them figure out the best picks and comps to make in TFT that they just stomp all over games. TFT is, at its basis, nothing like League in any way shape or form. All Autochess games are, you just need to learn what each champ and item does and if you know how to do well in 1 Autochess, you can win them all.
rujitra (NA)
: And what if someone makes a claim that "my native language which isn't on Google Translate uses this word/phrase to mean something different"? How is that fair to say "if your language isn't in Google Translate we won't consider it"? Riot drew the line and the supported languages are very clearly stated.
Dutch is definitely a well known language dude, are you actually trying to say that not only is Dutch an unknown language, but its his own fault that riot banned him for not understanding that he was speaking his native language, in the region which the language is a part of?
: Sona's Ultimate with Tritanomaly
I also have Tritanomaly, however I think you must have a much more severe version of it than I do. I only have issues with greens and blues, so Ive never had this problem. If you have trouble with yellow, green, and blue, then I don't think there is much in the way of helping with that, as colorblind mode just changes some green stuff to yellow :/
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Incredible, the tank-busting duelist killed the tank in a 1v1. Consider me surprised.
Its not that she won, its that she does true damage based off HP, so there is no defense, shed kill you the same speed if you had 10k damage as 3k
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb2eWNwx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-24T03:41:02.489+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/9GI3wT2.png[] > > I forgot to build hp... > > Oh wait... > > https://i.imgur.com/ksstyTc.jpg[] > > Yea ok riot, keep telling us you want tanks to be in the game and that you are nerfing damage. > Until you address the issues facing them they will remain unplayable. The at worst second best melee carry tank shredder in the game shredded a tank when she was at full build. I don't see a problem friend. =)
Because she does true damage based off your hp, jsut like Vayne. There is no way to build against that and it is unfair. If you do true damage your opponent should be able to build hp agaisnt you, if you do magic or phys based off enemy hp they can build mr or armor. doing true based off hp means that all you have to do is build AP or AD and crit, no armor or mr pen required
: It probably because a large % of Boards just post complaining about how bad the balance is. But most of the complainting would probably be solved if they actually explained how and why they do the changes they do.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dGpXRyE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T17:07:39.614+0000) > > It probably because a large % of Boards just post complaining about how bad the balance is. But most of the complainting would probably be solved if they actually explained how and why they do the changes they do. Have you at all considered the fact that the complaining is because people don't like how the game is? And if its a large % of the boards complaining about things, that means a lot of people are unhappy with a lot of things, and communication about fixing those things is a lot better than hiding and just releasing more game-ruining updates because "they know best"
Arammus (EUW)
: meeeeeh... idk if i could do that all day. watching others play that are toxic assholes. sounds really annoying after a few hours
But imagine dude, you get to ban those people. You have to watch it, but then when its over, you can just remove them from the game. So satisfying.
Arammus (EUW)
: the REAL problem is, there is no intbuster in place. well technically there is, but its hard to detect inting (tho running down is a different story) right now like 99% of inters get banned via manual review. and that is something that doesnt happen all the time. its a rare thing. so yeah.
Shit, I would do that all day if someone paid me. Get paid to review games and ban people for making the game miserable for others? I cant think of a job I'd enjoy more(real job anyway)
Fönikku (EUW)
: Holy smokes!!!!
BRING BACK THE BRUTALIZER
Andevar (NA)
: He said various CC, which covers all forms of CC. And there’s a good number of champs that have knock ups, stuns, roots, etc.
"various" means across those champs, the types of CC they are immune to varies. Not "all of these champs are immune to all CC"
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnnyNeverSins,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vdl7EoXd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:08:02.945+0000) > > CC should not be the only counter to a champion..if thats the case make every skill shot point aand click so that every champion must get CCed in order for it to die,not some champions only like {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:11}} > > Dodge,CC,play with their minds {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} > > "jUsT cC hIm" {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} Team game, nuff said. Sorry that concept is hard. Stop think me, me, me and stop fighting fights that you can't win alone and you will never hear those phrases. Its that simple.
Yeah excuse me while Jax jumps on my ass while im trying to CS, puts up dodge when I try to trade, stuns me, and is hitting me the entire time too.
Andevar (NA)
: Yi is immune how? You get a hard CC on him and he’s basically screwed.
>various CCs He didnt say hard CC. You can't slow an ulting Yi, either move or attack. and many champions don't have hard CC so slowing someone coming at them is their only defence
DeusVult (NA)
: Its not ridiculous as long as they are consistent with how they do it
Consistency does not make it less ridiculous. If you lived in a village where you sacrificed every red-headed child to appease the sun god, you're pretty consistent, but does it make it any less ridiculous? The example is extreme but, you see my point.
: > A sol is OP when played to his best, so he gets nerfed. I wish they applied this logic to Riven.
Or Yasuo, or Zoe, or, Irelia, or... The logic of buffing and nerfing people based on them played *at their best* is a ridiculous way of doing it.
: WAHHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE SHOWING HOW BROKEN MY CHAMPION IS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That's you.
Real easy to hide your last 20 games by playing arams or just fooling around with friends :) Take your stupidity elsewhere, people who will defend Yasuo like their lives depend on it are not worth having in the community.
: Meh, Yasuophobes will say anything to win their arguments
WAHHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE SHOWING HOW BROKEN MY CHAMPION IS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That's you.
: What the fuck? You can't change the game code just to support your argument you brick
The wiki is fucking wrong about the game code then because *IT HAPPENED TO ME*
: Video or it didn't happen.
: You missed what actually knocked you up then, because it can't.
No, I didn't, because it was me, my ADC, and him, and he didn't have tornado. I ulted to stop him from getting away and he ulted me when i was in cast.
: Dude go read the wiki page on Yasuo it literally says he cannot.
Due he fucking can. It was me, my ADC, and yauso in that fight, that's it. I dont give a fuck what the wiki page says, it happened to me.
: No, Yasuo cannot Ult off enemy self inflicted knockups. Example, Ziggs or Tristan jump.
: Depends on whenever i am currently playing Vi and how well i am doing.
: One of the best things about skins is the ability to re-imagine champions. Lucian is still anti-demon here, but he's leaning a bit into the trope of using a dark power for good. I think it's well-done, personally.
The issue i have is that Lucian is basically a paladin with a gun. A paladin wouldn't even think to use the dark powers as it is just so opposed to their way of living. Also to the people that downvoted me, https://imgur.com/gallery/iu3Y1
: I am such a huge fan of that Lucian skin. I know ppl are going to be upset about it being part of the high noon universe... but damn. Excellent concept and *perfect* execution. It's beautiful.
The issue is its demonic and Lucian is like 100% anti demon.
OHminus (NA)
: Real response - get rid of Sophos and switch to Avast/McAfee. Worked a lot better for me Meme response - the virus is probably {{champion:142}} and you should just drag her over to the recycle bin if possible. Problem solved! (Had to clarify the meme response because SOME idiots on these boards would just have been like ZoE iS fiNe sHe'S aLreAdY bALanCeD)
And then once you delete Avast/McAfee, get Spybot Search and Destroy as a real antivirus.
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
YuGiHo (NA)
: what is an ap bruiser?
Elise and Morde are 2. have fair damage and survivability, but wont nuke and unless fed wont survive forever either
: #THE GUY LITERALLY SAID, "Doesn't need to proc passive when W does ~40% of your health." #SO YEAH, I THINK WE'RE NOT CONSIDERING HIS PASSIVE
Proccing passive is diff from his actual passive. For every ability landed, he does another 4% max hp over 4 seconds, so at lvl 2 if he lands EW, youre taking about 200 from the ability and then another 8% of your max hp. while it may not be 40% of your hp, its still quite a bit of damage.
Galiö (NA)
: I like these changes and they are more reasonable unlke some of the other mains (i assume) trying to make adjustments.
Thank you :D I tried to keep it reasonable and make it in line with her tank-buster identity because i feel like shes been lackluster in that area as of late.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NiceTryVi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kFBPRQMj,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:40:50.542+0000) > > You must not have played in season 4 or early season 5 then. Those games lasted a while, averaged like 40-45 min. I played League for 9+ years. League has never had games last 40+ minutes on average. If they did, it was due to the scaling champ meta that's now long gone (for a reason).
Youve played for over 9 years? Thats impressive that you managed to play the game before it was developed.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Holgranth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kFBPRQMj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-16T17:52:41.364+0000) > > I feel like there is an irreconcilable difference between people who want league games to be 15 min games like World of Warships, Overwatch and CoD and people who want the old fashioned 40 min Dota style games. League games never lasted 40+ minutes.
You must not have played in season 4 or early season 5 then. Those games lasted a while, averaged like 40-45 min.
Show more

NiceTryVi

Level 94 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion